wanna see your teams

AntonyJr

I always wanted to train a lot of Pokèmon but the games weren't long enough and didn't require it, but since Reborn is HUGE and I like podcasts I took the occasion to fullfill my dream:

Cattura.PNG.2bdc3d657a54d6be95d99577c172f230.PNG

The main team would probably be: Infernape(he's shiny), Gliscor, Froslass, Gothitelle, Ampharos and Scrafty. But I love them all equally.

• Like 2

Here you go. Keep in mind that I'm only just entering Chrysolia Forest, so I don't have the cap to evolve Larvesta yet, that the Klang is 700 exp away from evolving. Mons along the bottom are past team members plus a Prankster/Perish Song Murkrow I just got last night.

Main Team:

Meowstic "Evan"--named after a friend from high school who had this mon as his favorite, prankster dual screens+fake out is so, so useful.

Decidueye--Fern, eat your heart out. I love Sucker Punch.

Camerupt "Behemoth"--about to leave the main team, as soon as I can evolve Larvesta. Long history of terrain changing moves with Lava Plume and Flame Burst. dealt heavy damage to Aya with Earth Power. Designated Nature Power user. current main fire check.

Granbull "Brutus"--Specializes in OHKOing things, like the Pangoro in the scraggy quest and Kiki's Lucario (with close combat), helped killed Solaris's Garchomp along with Cleo and a lvl 28 Solrock after tanking a hit from it at -2 atk

Klang "BruteJustice"--Soon to be Klinklang, who carried me through nearly every meteor segment (factory field FTW) and beat the aces of both Florina and Corey solo. Rock Smash user.

Ampharos "Sy"--Para spreader for captures, Power Gem+Swift Swim Floatzel carried me through Shelly

Rotation:

Gastrodon "Shelly"--the whole "Mub Bomb vs. Aya" plan didn't work out, but mud type+HP psychic meant it tanked like 8 sludge waves and did decent damage at the same time.

Scrafty "Hooligan"--new addition, a little underleveled, HJK is fun. Strength user.

Cofagrigus "Cleo"--chain-bred toxic spikes onto her, still trying to finish getting max defense EVs, dealt the finishing blow to Gchomp from beyond the grave using Curse.

Larvesta "Lanque"--baby of the bunch, still level 1 so I can train him as quickly as possible.

Also: Every pokemon in that box that could have intimidate does. I just think it's neat.

My general fighting style is to set up a bunch of teamwide buffs/debuffs (intimidate/screens/tspikes) so I can swap to a better defensive type without sacrificing my advantage.

Minor Edit: since the time of posting I've gotten Trapinch and gotten her all the way to a level 39 Vibrava! Chrysolia forest is AMAZING for offensive EV training! Flygon will do the other half of replacing Camerupt, since it resists fire and knows Earthquake and Rockslide. She's definitely a lot more aggressive though!

Party.png

• Like 4

Not seen here are Weavile and Cofagrigus, who I added to the team after taking this screenshot.

I'm honestly surprised how far I've been able to take Durant, I knew it was a solid 'mon due solely to its ludicrous attack stat with Hustle, but it's still competing for team slots even with Pokemon that are 100+ BST higher than it and have far stronger moves, which is nuts to me. Strongest member around is probably Ujiyasu (Rhyperior) or Aya (Naganadel) but they're recent additions and haven't really proven themselves fully so I'll stick to the MVPs in my signature (even if not all of them are still in the rotation).

Retired mons include a Calm Mind/Misty Terrain Aromatisse that tanked Solaris' Garchomp on Pyrous Mountain without Intimidate, a Crobat who was ready to retire after Samson but ended up sweeping Ciel, an Arcanine who carried almost every Doubles match I brought it along for, a few early game monsters like Raticate, Swoobat and Leavanny, and a Tauros and Braviary that just weren't keeping up due to, respectively, weak moves and being 100% outclassed by Staraptor. Oh, and a Spiritomb I used for like, 3 battles.

a.png

• Like 2

I got bored a lot between episodes so i've got a bunch of mons around level 90.

This is my first box with IV-bred and EV trained pokemon;

https://imgur.com/H1fcpsZ

This is my second box of pokemon, these are only EV-trained though.

https://imgur.com/fP6l971

And finally, my main 6. I just really love this pokemon lol.

https://imgur.com/0Mg8ufl

OP (Naganadel) @ Dragonium Z  
Ability: Beast Boost  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
- Dragon Pulse  
- Flamethrower  
- Sludge Wave  
- Nasty Plot  

ExcaKill (Excadrill) @ Soft Sand  
Ability: Mold Breaker  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Earthquake  
- Rock Slide  
- Iron Head  
- Swords Dance  

5timesakil (Heracross-Mega) @ Heracronite  
Ability: Skill Link  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Close Combat  
- Bullet Seed  
- Pin Missile  
- Rock Blast  

Lemmegethp (Slowbro) @ Leftovers  
Ability: Regenerator  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA  
Bold Nature  
- Psyshock  
- Flamethrower  
- Scald  
- Calm Mind  

Cantkillme (Goodra) @ Assault Vest  
Ability: Sap Sipper  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD  
Mild Nature  
- Dragon Pulse  
- Muddy Water  
- Sludge Wave  
- Power Whip  

BP'stoofast (Scizor) @ Metal Coat  
Ability: Technician  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Bullet Punch  
- Superpower  
- X-Scissor  
- Swords Dance  

That's how i want it to be in the end. Cause i know Calm mind slow bro isn't available yet.

Thinking about making Scizor U-turn over X-scissor and making Goodra Dragon tail for some extra support against special sweepers. I might add slackoff as well on slowbro instead of flamethrower, but will see 🙂.

• Like 2

image.png.86fbcf2ce23081128d12054230897f8d.png

I have less Pokemon than most players at my stage, I think, but they're all good friends.
Main ones are 
Tybalt - Incineroar - 252 Atk/Spd - Flare Blitz, Drain Punch, Thunder Punch, Darkest Lariat
Ghost - Noivern * - 252 Sp Atk/Spd - Hurricane, Boomburst, Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower
Zephyr - Serperior - 252 Sp Atk/Spd - Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Hidden Power (Dragon), Nature Power
Mak - Feraligatr - 252 Atk/Spd - Crunch, Waterfall, Ice Fang, Brick Break
Ragnarok - Metagross * - 252 Atk/Spd - Ice Punch, Meteor Mash, Zen Headbutt, Stomp Tantrum
Jester - Garchomp - 252 Atk/Spd - Iron Head, Brick Break, Dragon Rush, Stomp Tantrum

I tend to definitely follow "the best defense is a good offense" mindset ^^'

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Everyone,

I finished Episode 18 and I was curious what you all thought of my team! Moving forward with speculation for Episode 19, let me know what you think of my team as well as any recommendations or tips you may have. Thanks!

Aerodactyl: Lvl 93, Jolly

Ability: Pressure

Holding: Aerodactylite

Rock Slide

Fly

Iron Head

Thunder Fang

Kingdra: Lvl 91, Bashful

Ability: Swift Swim/Sniper (Depends on what's needed)

Holding: Leftovers

Dragon Dance

Outrage

Waterfall/Dive (just depends on the situation and terrain)

Surf

Magnezone: Lvl 90, Bold

Ability: Sturdy

Holding: Metal Coat

Flash Cannon

Metal Sound

Magnet Rise

Discharge

Hippowdon: Lvl 90, Hardy

Ability: Sand Stream

Holding: Smooth Rock

Stealth Rock

Earthquake

Fissure (Plan on removing, just don't know what I want as of yet)

Crunch

Salazzle: Lvl 87, Modest- NOTE: This one is kind of a floater on my team. She is awesome in a lot of ways, but definitely doesn't feel like she holds her own as much as the rest of the team.

Ability: Corrosion

Holding: Black Sludge

Sludge Wave

Flame Thrower

Nasty Plot

Dragon Pulse

Weavile: Lvl 85, Adamant

Ability: Pressure

Holding: Expert Belt

Ice Punch

Night Slash

Brick Break

Knock Off 

As I said, any tips/recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I have other Pokemon in rotation as well: Vivillon, Galvantula, Escavalier, Heracross, Rapidash, Roserade, Rhyperior, Solrock, Altaria, Exegguotr, Garchomp, Alakazam, Metagross, and Aromatisse to name a few. I just did not think it necessary to add all of the descriptions for them as I have my main team. 

Thanks again!

• Like 1

On 8/27/2019 at 4:16 PM, doombotmecha said:

Here you go. Keep in mind that I'm only just entering Chrysolia Forest, so I don't have the cap to evolve Larvesta yet, that the Klang is 700 exp away from evolving. Mons along the bottom are past team members plus a Prankster/Perish Song Murkrow I just got last night.

Main Team:

Meowstic "Evan"--named after a friend from high school who had this mon as his favorite, prankster dual screens+fake out is so, so useful.

Decidueye--Fern, eat your heart out. I love Sucker Punch.

Camerupt "Behemoth"--about to leave the main team, as soon as I can evolve Larvesta. Long history of terrain changing moves with Lava Plume and Flame Burst. dealt heavy damage to Aya with Earth Power. Designated Nature Power user. current main fire check.

Granbull "Brutus"--Specializes in OHKOing things, like the Pangoro in the scraggy quest and Kiki's Lucario (with close combat), helped killed Solaris's Garchomp along with Cleo and a lvl 28 Solrock after tanking a hit from it at -2 atk

Klang "BruteJustice"--Soon to be Klinklang, who carried me through nearly every meteor segment (factory field FTW) and beat the aces of both Florina and Corey solo. Rock Smash user.

Ampharos "Sy"--Para spreader for captures, Power Gem+Swift Swim Floatzel carried me through Shelly

Rotation:

Gastrodon "Shelly"--the whole "Mub Bomb vs. Aya" plan didn't work out, but mud type+HP psychic meant it tanked like 8 sludge waves and did decent damage at the same time.

Scrafty "Hooligan"--new addition, a little underleveled, HJK is fun. Strength user.

Cofagrigus "Cleo"--chain-bred toxic spikes onto her, still trying to finish getting max defense EVs, dealt the finishing blow to Gchomp from beyond the grave using Curse.

Larvesta "Lanque"--baby of the bunch, still level 1 so I can train him as quickly as possible.

Also: Every pokemon in that box that could have intimidate does. I just think it's neat.

My general fighting style is to set up a bunch of teamwide buffs/debuffs (intimidate/screens/tspikes) so I can swap to a better defensive type without sacrificing my advantage.

Minor Edit: since the time of posting I've gotten Trapinch and gotten her all the way to a level 39 Vibrava! Chrysolia forest is AMAZING for offensive EV training! Flygon will do the other half of replacing Camerupt, since it resists fire and knows Earthquake and Rockslide. She's definitely a lot more aggressive though!

Party.png

Do yourself a favor, and use Alolan Sandslash

• Like 1

So my current team I have been using since Titania looks like this:

Typhlosion "Ignis"-- My boy has not once been taken off the team, despite times where I might should have. The Eruption spam is strong in this one, and I run Blaze because I find myself making use of it more than Flash Fire. He also has Flamethrower which does almost as much as a full HP Eruption when he's in Blaze. I switch between keeping Sunny Day and Double Team on him. Also Nature Power is dope.

Meganium "Spinach" -- This big guy has been indispensable as a support. He's bulky with double screens (Light Clay ftw) and nukes hard with Leaf Storm. His last move is usually either Dragon Tail or Toxic depending on what I think is more useful at the time (currently Dragon Tail).

Flygon "Phalnax" -- She's my sweeper, D-Dance with amazing STABs, like Dragon Rush and Earthquake, and great coverage is scary. She was great when I first got her and has never slowed down. Also she's Fixit's best friend. You don't want to Double Battle them.

Rotom-W "Fixit" -- To think there was a time where I thought he wasn't gonna cut it. Then he 6-0'd a tough Meteor battle. And then he got Pain Split. So now he isn't gonna leave from here on. Discharge makes for a mean combo in a Double Battle with Phalanx. He may get a form change temorarily, but he's here to stay.

Lucario "Sage" -- Super flexible mixed attacker, I can run him however I need to. Currently has a moveset with Swords Dance, Close Combat, Meteor Mash, and Psychic. He gets in, does his job, and either keeps doing it or gets out. He's currently waiting on his Lucarionite.

Silvally "Apocrypha" -- This thing just does not die. Probably half the reason I had very little struggle with the Glass Gauntlet. Tailwind is way better on a mon with survivability in my experience. Multi-Attack is a given. Iron Head cause I can't see myself using Steel or Poison Memory very often. And the last move varies, but by default is Explosion. Silk Scarf almost guarantees me an OHKO on anything that doesn't resist it. In short, I love my false-god dog.

I feel really confident that I can beat the game with this team going forward, hell I beat Amaria and Hardy first try. Let me know what you think!

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, jbastian1 said:

Do yourself a favor, and use Alolan Sandslash

Reasons why I'd rather not do that.

1. I'm now all the way to Agate Circus. My main team of Volcarona, Decidueye, Flygon, Crobat, Scrafty, Ampharos and Rotation picks (Meowstic, Scolipede, Kabutops, Clefable) are mostly set in stone.

2. My Sandshrew's nature and IVs aren't that great, since I mostly picked it up as dex filler and for HMs. I might pick up a better one soon, though, depending on when we have to go mountain-climbing again.

3. I'm planning on using A-Sandslash in my next, mono-steel run

That said, I might pick one up for Titania later on down the line. A-SS with Slush Rush and Brick Break OHKOs her A-SS and prevents it from setting Aurora Veil, and can proceed to set it's own.

@Alazir You're actually including a lot of mons I'm planning on picking up myself. Rotom-W in particular could make a solid replacement for Ampharos if I don't plan on using it's mega, since RW has really great bulk and good coverage, plus my current water types are generally kinda niche in application. If I eventually end up taking Scrafty off the team (she's bulky, but I worry about her getting out-statted by later offensive mons), I might pick up specially-offensive Lucario as a replacement, to keep the fighting/Dark coverage w/ Aura Sphere+Dark Pulse while gaining speed and coverage. I'm not sure, though. Bulk+Drain Punch is a pretty sweet combo.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, doombotmecha said:

Reasons why I'd rather not do that.

1. I'm now all the way to Agate Circus. My main team of Volcarona, Decidueye, Flygon, Crobat, Scrafty, Ampharos and Rotation picks (Meowstic, Scolipede, Kabutops, Clefable) are mostly set in stone.

2. My Sandshrew's nature and IVs aren't that great, since I mostly picked it up as dex filler and for HMs. I might pick up a better one soon, though, depending on when we have to go mountain-climbing again.

3. I'm planning on using A-Sandslash in my next, mono-steel run

That said, I might pick one up for Titania later on down the line. A-SS with Slush Rush and Brick Break OHKOs her A-SS and prevents it from setting Aurora Veil, and can proceed to set it's own.

See, while I understand the stats and all that arent great, you can adjust natures and EV train appropriately. I definitely think at least keeping him in rotation would be beneficial as the amount of fighting in snowy fields is far more common than I ever imagined.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jbastian1 said:

See, while I understand the stats and all that arent great, you can adjust natures and EV train appropriately. I definitely think at least keeping him in rotation would be beneficial as the amount of fighting in snowy fields is far more common than I ever imagined.

Oh man, that reminds me of my Klinklang....like, outside of a factory field, STAB steel and poor accuracy on it's only good attack was not very good. But, for Shade's gym (with discharge support) and every meteor chapter, I got a 300 BP move that hit through sturdy and massacred everything. I might start using it after I get Brick Break from Samson, but most of it's moves will still be HMs. It could be sweet for Aurora Veil support though, since Hail is everpresent in those areas.....

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going into the glass gauntlet soon, so here's my team:

Temple (Aegislash), don't know what item to give him ,swords dance, King shield, iron head, shadow sneak (my ace and sweeper, especially you Serra.  Max Swords dance + ss equals gg.) 

Scar (Incineroar), going to carry assault vest, brick break (for annoying screens), darkest lairat, flare blitz, fake out

Shelly (Lapras), mystic water/waterium z/ life orb, dive ( to scout moves and for special walls), hydro pump, perish song!!, freeze-dry. (I use shelly to tank while I heal up, and as a second backup for dragon types) 

Skipper (Drapion), scope lens, night slash, cross poison, fell stinger, toxic (my second sweeper, because sniper N scope lens is a winning combo. Once she gets a critical hit...)

Cuddles (Mimikyu), spell tag, destiny bond, hone claws, shadow claw, play rough (my plan is to break the field and shadow claw away) 

Sparkle (Ampharos), amphorasite, power gem (for shelly), light screen, discharge (to break field) dragon pulse 

My Reserve:

Jumper the hawlucha, Cosmo the dragonite,  Rex the tyrantrum, Nala the gardevoir, Blaze the typhlosion, Reuben the chandelure, Sickleworth the excadrill, Iago the malamar

Currently in training to add to reserve: tuppence the talonflame, dylan the aerodactyl, Charlie the Charmeleon, honey the pikachu (to evolve to a-raichu) pepper the donphan, mayson the gyarados

Edited by Crabby001
  • Like 1

The mons in Box 3 make up the team of six I rotate around with only my Pelipper being shiny. All of them are around Lv82 to 85 and fully EVd and I switch around items a lot so only a few will be mentioned. The mons in Box 4 are the ones I'm considering raising if I need yet another mon to round out a particular weakness (the shiny-ness of Tuna the Panpour, Zen the Darumaka and Powderpuff the Woobat tempt me so). 

Main Mons (I still swap them out but more rarely than others):

Blaziken, Fickle: I just like chickens too much. He's an Adamant/Speed Boost with Bulk Up, Blaze Kick, Sky Uppercut, Shadow Claw, same old stuff I can't resist yadda yadda but he's got the single worst battle luck of any mon I've raised. If he can flinch or get paralyzed, etc he will. Strangely, despite him never sweeping when I expect him to, this bad luck of his leaves me oddly fond of him to the point I rarely remove him from the team.

Meowstic M, Sunny: Too cute and useful, same old Fake Out, Psychic and Screens. Has a Hardy nature and his EVs are a mess since Prankster was the only thing I actually cared about. Oddly enough he keeps surprising me with how well he survived and how much damage he deals but I'm going to put those down to his freakish talent of dodging attacks over and over without there actually being any accuracy dropping going on. I love him and he can have all the Candy and Light Clay he wants.

Togedemaru, Tatsuya: So I picked a random pika-clone going 'you're cute, wonder if you're anywhere as good as top 3 mon Mimikyu' and. I love him. Tatsuya is amazing. His stats are meh but who cares because Sturdy + Electric Terrain, Nuzzle and Zing Zap = a Pokémon that's always useful. What's that PULSE-Swalot? I can't hear anything past you para-flinching to death! Sorry Arc-Ditto you are now slow! XD ...Seriously though this guy never leaves my party because he is adorable and I love him. He loves his Amplifield Rock and Sharp Fang, and is currently Adamant with 252 in Atk and Speed. I want to teach him Iron Head but I haven't found the tutor for that move yet... Until then he has Façade. 

Dugtrio, Silk: I've never actually used a trapping mon before but Silk has convinced me it's a lot of fun. He's a standard full Speed+Atk Adamant Arena Trap with Earthquake, Sucker Punch, Shadow Claw and Dig (moveset is still meh but hasn't hurt him yet) who wants a Choice Band but I don't have one so he's glaring at the Earth Plate I've given him instead.

Reserves:

Roseraid, Summer Rose: With most of my mon I had to change natures or save/reset over and over but Summer was kind of a fluke and has fluked her way to victory pretty much every battle until Titania's badge I've put her in. Her moves are Giga Drain, Growth, Toxic Spikes and Venoshock/Nature Power (I switch them every few battles or so) and she's 252 in SpA and Speed with the last 6 in SpD. ...I solo-ed Corey and both PULSE-Tangrowth  with her and I still don't get how that happened. She's usually holding the Rose Incense since well so far it's all she's needed. She stays in the box the most because she's too amazing and I want my other mons to do stuff too. 

Masquerain, Skeeter: Quiver Dancing Modest sweeper with Air Slash, Bug Buzz and Hydro Pump, and Intimidate.

Zebstrika, Zecora and Manetric, Mable: Both Timid with Lightning Rod. They are the dream team duo that win all the doubles. Caught Zecora for walling Julia, and she has Rain Dance, Pursuit, Thunder Wave and Discharge. Mable I bred from my utterly awful Electrike and Mareep I caught. Has Thunder Wave, Discharge, Flamethrower and Thunder. They both hold Zap Plates and are the best of friends. Watch out Julia I'm gonna be a budget electric leader and be your reserve now just you wait.

Pidgeot, Celest: Horrible IVs, had an Impish nature and generally was worst possible choice but damnit I wanted a Mega Pidgeot. Current moveset is Hyper Beam, Hurricane, Feather Dance and Roost and after a trip to 7th Street she now is quite Modest. Hasn't done much of anything yet but KOed some of Amara's mon with an electrical Hurricane so she's good.

Stoutland, Rivers: Adamant, Sand Rush. Raised him solely for the desert section of the game so he barely left the box before I reached it. Giga Impact, Crunch, Fire Fang and Play Rough.

Granbul, Cu Sith: Hasty (I should really change that to Adamant), Intimidate with Play Rough, Crunch, Heal Bell and Headbutt. 252 in Atk, 214 in Hp and 44 in Speed. Reliable.

Klinkang, Gearson: Fairy killer. Adamant, Clear Body, with Gear Grind, Discharge, Shift Gear and Façade. 252 in Atk, 190 Speed and 68 in Hp. He helps out Zecora and Mable sometimes.

Gothetelle, Lavender: Calm, Shadow Tag with 252 in Hp and SpD with rest in Def. Psyshock, Charge Beam, Psychic and Charm. Currently looking where to get Calm Mind for her...
Sharpedo, Dakuwaqa: Jolly, Speed Boost, with Waterfall, Crunch, Ice Fang & Destiny Bond. Has dubious honor of outspeeding Arc-Ditto right after Destiny Bonding it resulting in Tatsuya, Sunny and Cu Sith being the ones who killed it instead. Will probably replace Destiny Bond with Psychic Fangs soon...
Camrupt, Bella: My backup fire mon because Fickle has worst luck. Modest, 252 SpA, 132 Speed, 126 Hp. Earth Power, Lava Plume, Yawn, Rock Slide. Wants Mega Stone, settles for Gems.

Ninetails-A, Lillie: Realized around the Circus I had nothing to deal with ground mons other than Summer Rose and Terra was going to suck unless I fixed that. Cue luck of the Wonder Trade and well Terra still easily wiped all my mon but Summer Rose but Lillie is now part of the team. Modest, Snow Warning with Blizzard, Dazzling Gleam, Freeze Dry and Aurora Veil full SpA and Speed. Thinking of re-EVing her into Speed/Hp and making her Timid. 
Pelipper, Soot: Found a shiny Pelipper with good IVs while out sailing and said, I got lots of Heart Scales and Ability capsules so eh why not. So now he's a Modest, Drizzle, Knock Off, Hurricane, Hydro Pump, Roost birdy with Speed, SpA and a speck of SpD. Hasn't seen much use yet but I'm sure he'll be handy soon.
Charjabug, Vika: ...Unsure whether to evolve him or to give him Evolvite and a Support set for doubles given I have so many Special Attackers. Has great IVs either way.
Edit: Forgot one. never mind that she's one of my best I have no brain

Drapion, Sloe: A lucky perfect IV mon gotten through Wonder Trade right around Azurine Island. Was Naïve now Jolly, Sniper with Knock Off, Crunch, Cross poison and Fell Stinger for luck. Full Atk and Speed evs. She's one of my tanky-est mons actually. Very reliable and loves Black Sludge.   

So yeah. Those be my main mons. I think I'm getting up to the glass gauntlet but not exactly certain as my previous Reborn playthroughs were episode 15 at highest so this is my first time past Amara. It'll likely be hell with most of these guys being fairly average mons but I love them so I want to keep them all game. ...Very tempted to offer to trade Lillie for a Froakie of any kind though (I'm terrible at using her in battle she deserves better...).

my team.png

my team maybe.png

Edited by FaisLittleWhiteRaven
Accidently deleted half a sentence AND forgot a paragraph.
  • Like 1

I have a few mons in reserve, but it's been so long since I felt the need to pull them out that I've forgotten which ones specifically they are, and I don't feel like checking. Honestly, the most I usually have to do is switch around movesets/hold items a bit if one of them isn't pulling their weight to get at least one turn of game-changing use out of them.

Gardevoir, Lvl 88, Modest
Ability: Trace
Holding: Miracle Seed
Grass Knot (Flex slot, changed as needed)
Moonblast
Calm Mind
Psychic

Ampharos, Lvl 85, Modest
Ability: Static
Holding: Draco Plate
Power Gem
Cotton Guard
Discharge
Dragon Pulse (Flex slot, changed as needed)

Clawitzer, Lvl 88, Modest
Ability: Mega Launcher
Holding: Assault Vest
Dark Pulse
Sludge Wave (Planning to change to Ice Beam if I ever get the TM)
Surf
Aura Sphere

Arcanine, Lvl 86, Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
Holding: Zap Plate
Extreme Speed
Close Combat
Wild Charge
Flare Blitz

Aggron, Lvl 85, Adamant
Ability: Sturdy
Holding: Aggronite
Stone Edge
Aqua Tail
Ice Punch
Heavy Slam

Chesnaught, Lvl 87, Adamant
Ability: Bulletproof
Holding: Meadow Plate
Spiky Shield
Wood Hammer
Return (Flex slot, changed as needed)
Hammer Arm

Arcanine was a surprise for me, since I never used it before Reborn, but he got me through a lot of the mid-game and proved his late-game worth. Clawitzer on the other hand was a complete left-field MVP for me, mainly because I built him bulky and he can still take more punishment than I expect from him. Aggron was already OP plz nerf, and is even more so with Aggronite. And Ampharos is surprisingly bulky with Cotton Guard, like "eats several Earthquakes to the face without dying" bulky.