Sambo-kojin

Okay, so before going into the water treatment center I read I would need to get some blue moon ice cream for Titania.  It took me a couple of days and I finally got the Ice cream.  But now I'm in the water treatment center and I beat the pulse Swalot and I'm about to fight Taka, but Titania has never requested for me to give her any food.

Did I miss the opportunity to give her the ice cream or something?  Was I supposed to actively talk to her before this point or has it not occured yet?  

32 minutes ago, Angelkitsune said:

Yes you were suppose to talk to her at the beginning of the WTC,she will say that she is feeling tired and hungry so she will rest for a while.

Okay.  Thank you.  But unfortunately I do not have a back up that goes back that far.  So... I guess I'm out of luck.

But thank you anyways.  Does not giving her the ice cream change anything?

Edited by Sambo-kojin

54 minutes ago, Sambo-kojin said:

Okay.  Thank you.  But unfortunately I do not have a back up that goes back that far.  So... I guess I'm out of luck.

But thank you anyways.  Does not giving her the ice cream change anything?

I believe and I could be wrong but giving her Blue moon just gives extra relationship points and a little different dialogue. That's about it for now.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Launce said:

I believe and I could be wrong but giving her Blue moon just gives extra relationship points and a little different dialogue. That's about it for now.

Cool.  Then at least I won't miss out on some sort of special item that one could get later in the game.

The only notable thing I've seen besides dialogue and relationship points is that if you give Titania the ice cream (any ice cream) she will aid you in the final Team Meteor double battle in the Water Treatment Center. In the speedrun I did I always give ice cream to Titania because she's a great help in that fight.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Arkadius said:

The only notable thing I've seen besides dialogue and relationship points is that if you give Titania the ice cream (any ice cream) she will aid you in the final Team Meteor double battle in the Water Treatment Center. In the speedrun I did I always give ice cream to Titania because she's a great help in that fight.

That's great.  I didn't need her help there anyways.  Just glad I'm not losing out on any special Pokemon or items.

On 8/27/2019 at 7:36 PM, Arkadius said:

Hold up. You can get a different ally than the robot or cheerleader?

Yes please.

1 hour ago, Sirrobert said:

Hold up. You can get a different ally than the robot or cheerleader?

Yes please.

No, it does not influence the battles in Fiore Mansion. I am only referring to this fight:

https://youtu.be/k-C6xBGTz2I?t=443

Spoiler

The ally you have in Fiore mansion is determined on whether you win or lose against Solaris on top of Pyrous Mountain (the Vulcano), 

If you win against Solaris there, you get Julia as your partner. If you lose, you have Florinia as your partner.