Sign in to follow this  
Maxxetto

PermaRain E18

Hello, new user here! I'm currently suffering of a PermaRain bug in specific sections of the game. For instance, when exiting the underground railnet (like I'm heading to Tanzan Cove or Spinel Town) the weather was and is always Rain. Even if in other parts of the game there's no rain, that portion of the map is in raining weather, wich locks me out from getting the sticker in Spinel Town. An excellent example is the following one: after exiting the Underground Railnet the weather starts to rain. When I arrive at route 1 and stay there for some minutes (battling Tauros or trying to complete the Pinsir/Heracross puzzle) the weather becomes clear. If I try to go to Spinel Town with clear weather, the rain suddenly re-appears. This bug is bothering me enough to file a bug report 😕

• Upvote 1

In the past hours I was trying to get some extra infos on this problem, but unfortunately I was unable to find anything about it. 

Although only a little time has passed, I would like to note that my game is not modded and I have not been able to find anything yet. 

Is it possible to know if this is a known bug or if there is anything to for solving it? Does @Amethyst already know about it? 

This doesn't sound terribly unintentional. Each 'region' in Reborn has a certain type of weather that its predisposed to, and rain is definitely the preference for tanzan/spinel. This is how, with the same weather roll, it can be clear in Route 1, raining in Spinel, snowy in Ametrine and sandy in Tourmaline all on the same source weather. It is possible you've rolled some very rainy weather patterns a couple weeks or so in a row, and although those patterns aren't 100% rain, since it updates in 8 hour segments including when the game is off, it's also possible that it just hasn't landed on a clear weather spot in the times that you've happened to play.

So although it may be a little tiresome after a while, as far as it sounds to me, there isn't actually a bug here.