Hello

dante3434

Hm, making your own character nets a few different results. Our RP section does allow for proper customization, as a lot of the mechanic systems tend to be a bit open-ended during sign-ups in order to allow more creativity (at least, the ones I've looked at did...), so that's probably a full-win for you.

The fangames that the forums are properly built around (Pokemon Reborn and Pokemon Rejuvenation), however, don't have a full-fledged player customization feature. They do, however, have more options available than the pre-XY main games did, with both games sporting six different player designs each (compared to BW's two designs). Rejuvenation in particular takes things a step further by unlocking a second outfit for all six of the PC options about halfway through the current build, with at least one more having been confirmed for a future update. It's not quite an Alola-level of visual flexibility, but perhaps it'l be enough? I'd recommend playing he games anyway, but I guess that's to expected from a Veteran of this place... 😅

Anyway! Welcome to this (potentially un)fair land we call the Reborn Evolved Forums! Be sure to read up on the rules, feel free to check out all that we have to offer, and above all else, please do enjoy your stay~!