Jan

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Nice. 

27 minutes ago, Jan said:

f955dea90e8faeb31ffdbc0a8695c88f.png

Never worry about grinding or picking up new team members ever again :].

P.S. You guys are free to talk here now. Go nuts.

Nice. Are you planing on implementing nature mints? 

QOL changes! I hope that this means that bottle caps will be added in as well.

Are you planing on implementing nature mints?

There is a nature changer on GDC, though he’s random and locked behind a help center quest. 

Edited by ArcaneArceus

• Global Mods

God I am just constantly blown away by gorgeous the tilesets/sprites are now. It's a big step up from a few versions ago or even (dare I say it) Reborn. Huge props as always to Jan, Zumi and anyone else involved with this

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

One thing would be of interest though.....i haven't played sword and shield, nor will i ever do it, but aren't there some Pokémon that have special dynamax forms? What was it called? Gigantamax?

Since Ep 13 will feature the new Gen 8 Pokémon, i assume it will also include all new moves, abilities and galarian forms. Does that mean you'll add those Gigantamax forms (or whatever they are called) as new Mega Evolutions instead?

1 hour ago, ShogokiX said:

One thing would be of interest though.....i haven't played sword and shield, nor will i ever do it, but aren't there some Pokémon that have special dynamax forms? What was it called? Gigantamax?

Since Ep 13 will feature the new Gen 8 Pokémon, i assume it will also include all new moves, abilities and galarian forms. Does that mean you'll add those Gigantamax forms (or whatever they are called) as new Mega Evolutions instead?

Zumi mentioned somewhere that they're considering doing what you said.

38 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

What did they do to Hidden Power?

As much as I read posts on reddit they completely removed that and some other moves from the game and made some exclusive moves TMable (mystical fire, aura sphere etc). and changed movepools of some pokemon.... I really really dislike what they did with moves....

1 hour ago, Tomek said:

As much as I read posts on reddit they completely removed that and some other moves from the game and made some exclusive moves TMable (mystical fire, aura sphere etc). and changed movepools of some pokemon.... I really really dislike what they did with moves....

I also didn't play SwSh but I think they made TMs consumable items again? don't do this, also. Bad decision. 

42 minutes ago, kithas said:

I also didn't play SwSh but I think they made TMs consumable items again? don't do this, also. Bad decision. 

There are the normal unconsumable TMs and consumable TMs (idk their english name). But these consumable TMs are really good. Maybe too good. Maybe even too good, so that Jan won't add them.