[Night 4] What Lurks Below 2

Alaris

Yeah the messages are only getting weirder now. Great.

Well it looks like they imply there are 2 messengers and one certainly more active than the other.

Perhaps that's why they're coming out as only consonants and others only vowels. Maybe its something from the sun and moon worshipers....

Anyway, I should probably get a vote down for now. I don't entirely understand the votes on Nano, but I guess he does seem to acting somewhat different than normal. Plus the fact that he hasn't said anything since is weird. I get a slight scum read on Jelly and Anti, but I'm not too sure. Candy seems to be acting strange too, but I'm not sure if that's just cuz she's too busy to post or what....

I guess until I have something more to go off of, I'll just put a random vote down (that I'll change anyways if needed) until I get a better read on things.

For now I shall follow the way of master Beanus.

[Eliminate] Lykos

We're wasting too much time looking into these messages, we need to stop.

For now I guess I'll

Eliminate Nicki

for jumping on the Nano train so late in the day, as if to protect someone else.

From what I can see there's two message sender (if not more) and tbh I agree with Drago that they might be related to the sun and moon thing. Also, I think its very unlikely these people are mafia, this ability is absolutely useless, although if you think about it, there might be an explanation:

For example, lets say the sun worshipper can send vowels and the moon can send consonants, and they both had also a way to get information, it would make sense that a mafia member could send either vowels or consonants to pretend to be them and get the information rigged? Also, its kinda weird that last day we didnt have any message.

Anyways I'm just talking about that because I don't have anything else to say, to be perfectly honest. I think from now on we should ignore the messages until we get something useful/scummy out of them, because this just seems a waste of time.

The only other thing thats weird to me is the title of the thread, as Lía said.

"What Lurks BeIoW Z"

Also, the L in "below" is not a L, its a capital i. Idk if this is some sort of code, as I know from personal experience that Alaris loves puzzles and codes or he is just messing with us, but this would give us the letters "WLBiWZ" or "HATURKSEO", I really think this might be worth investigating, but I couldnt make sense of any of these letters.

Also I have no idea who to vote for but Jelly's statement on me seems a bit scummy tbh, specially considering that if bok is telling the truth, we get told when we get attacked and I wasnt told anything. But this vote is basically just a placeholder vote, and if anything else shows up theres a great chance I'll change it. Sorry Jelly, nothing personnel kid.

[Eliminate] Jelly

inb4 3 more appear and vote Alistair now.

@Newt looks like you can force a no-lynch if you so much please, at least with the current spread of the votes. 

I definitely advise against that, but you should always prepare to make the important decisions in case of a tie.

With great power comes great ... something.

23 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

inb4 3 more appear and vote Alistair now.

@Newt looks like you can force a no-lynch if you so much please, at least with the current spread of the votes. 

I definitely advise against that, but you should always prepare to make the important decisions in case of a tie.

With great power comes great ... something.

Tbh it's always better to lynch someone, the problem is I don't know who lmao

Nano is the one with most votes right?

2 hours ago, Newt said:

Tbh it's always better to lynch someone, the problem is I don't know who lmao

Nano is the one with most votes right?

LYNCH VOTES
Newt     (1): Kiet
Nick     (0): (Nano1)
Anti     (2): (Anti1), Nano2, Lykos
Nano     (4): Anti2, Knightly, Nicki, Alistair
Bean     (2): Astra, Sopheria
Lykos    (2): Bean, Drago
Knightly (0): (Nick1)
Candy    (1): Nick2
Nicki    (2): Candy, Bazaro
Jelly    (1): (M-Newt1), Jelly
Alistair (2): M-Newt2
Lia      (1): Lia

Yes. But as you can see, your 2 votes can bring anyone in the 2-vote-radius into the tie.

And given you are the mayor, you get to choose who gets hung in a tie.

So you could force the lynch onto Nano, but also Anti, Bean, Lykos, or Nicki if you chose to.

20 hours ago, Newt said:

Also fuck you Kiet, you're the last person I'd turn mayor if I die

😥

Do i at least get the pizza, you were promising now?

19 hours ago, LykosHand said:

I meant what you said in this post👇🏻, sorry

Lykos following my reads blindly 🤔

And he wasn't even electing me for Mayor. 100% Mafia man.

[Unvote] Newt

[Eliminate] Bazaro

8 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

@CrimsonDragon21 if you thought Lykos was scummy, why vote against Bazaro?

Well that was actually sarcasm.

I don't think Lykos is mafia. I think i might know what role he has, but i can't confirm it.

So i haven't voted him.

As for why i vote Baz:

He vocally tried to unite us into voting for the puppetmaster, instead of the Swindler.

My guts is telling me that he might be trying to hide something?

Also i didn't want to jump onto the existent votes, cause the reasoning behind them is kinda sketchy.

Honestly I'm getting a scummy vibe from Baz too. It's strange that he's not interested in the messages. If he was town but distrustful of the person sending the messages I feel like he would voice his concerns instead of just dismissing it. I also don't really buy his reason to single out Nicki and vote her. That whole last post of him feels off, but it might have been just because he rushed it. Not like this is going to go anywhere this late, just pressure for the next day.

[Unvote] I
[Eliminate] Baz

everythingfoxes-foxpost-generator-it-fucken-wimdy-o-boy-its-wimdy-57623147.png

~ Night 2 ~

The sun has set.

Finally, the townsfolk had decided who would be the first to die. Votes were shyly cast, without no-one being directly accused, but a decision had been made regardless. The day in which the wind talked a lot ended with silence. And there still was a lõ̷̰ng nigh̵̨̀t ahea̵̛̫d̵͕̂̈́͘͠...

Night 2 has begun. You cannot post here anymore. You have 24 hours to send me your night actions via your discord private channel.

Remember, you can perform your NA (if you have one), visit without performing any NA or doing nothing. Whatever your action is, please tell me to make night phase more manageable. If you fail to send me any action by the end of the night, I will assume you have abstained from doing anything.

@Caimie, this is the second day without fulfiling the requirements, you have one last chance!

List of players:

01. Dragoknight

02. Jelly

03. Anti-loser

04. Chickens (Bean)

05. cicada (Nicki)

06. Nano4

07. Alistair

08. Walpurgis (Lía)

09. NickCrash

10. Caimie

11. LykosHand

12. Astra125

13. Sopheria

14. Newt - 1st Mayor

15. Bazaro

16. Mr. Knightly

17. Candy

18. CrimsonDragon21 (Kiet)

19. Bok Choi

~ D̴̺̚ay 3 ~

Spoiler

—Do you trust me?

Spoiler

—Do you trust me?

Spoiler

—Do you trust me?

Spoiler

—Do you̷ trust m̴e̶?̸

Spoiler

—̵D̴o̴ ̷y̸o̵u̶ ̷t̶r̴u̸s̴t̸ ̵m̷e̸?̶ ̴

Spoiler

—̴̭̅D̶̤̆ó̶̞ ̵̯̑ÿ̷͇o̶͚͌u̵͇͋ ̷̖̏t̶̩̀ř̵̬u̵̧͛s̵̭̈́t̷͇̓ ̷͚̃m̷̯͗ě̶͕?̴̱̚ ̷̜̈́

Spoiler

—̵̭̱̺͑̃̈́͊̌̉D̶͖̝̮̕o̸̰͉͛͛̇͗̐͒͌ͅ ̴̣͆͂̏̈́̅͝y̸̮̱̅o̵̭̓̈́̉̚͝ů̷̳̣̖͇͓̰̒̍́̏ͅ ̴̛̫̂́̈̚͜͠t̴̨̳̹̺͇̩͍͈̏r̵͔̰͔͓̯̱̜͑͐̔̊̚̕͘͜ü̶̡̼̣͓͂͋͂́͒̕͘s̶̛̯̥̲̼̏t̸̲̮̮͚̹̐̎̚ ̴̢͔̑̉͊́̕m̵̢̧͇̻̫̯̦͂͂͌̉̽ͅë̷͔̥̹̜̥́͒̿?̸͔̼͐̑̃̈͒͛͑̚ ̵͚̆

Spoiler

—̸̧̡̢̡̧̛͇̠̪̪̙̺̯͕̦̲̪͉͇̣̜̬̠̯͚̦̻̫̜̩͈͎͓̫̘̙͉̪͈̹̹̺̠͓̯͕̝̮̀͝ͅͅD̶̩͎̙̲͚̣͚̙͕̘̗̜̻̟̐̆̀̃̉͌̂̅̔̔̑͊͑͑̀͑̎́̎̓̚ợ̴̢̧̨̜͎̼̖̟̫͈͓̖̫̙̠͈̫̣̙͔͚̹̙͚̝̝͉͉̅̔͑̾̒̀̂̄͆͋͌̂̎͆̉̾̆̊̊̽̿̾͐̀̿̎͛͐̌̉̀̒̈́̈́͋̊̈́͒́͗̇̆͘͘͘͜͝͠͝͠ ̵̡͍͇̺̼̙̤͖̰̜͖̭̟͖̥̣̝̹̻̝̰͉͙̯̱̺͓͍̦̳̮͓̻̘͈̼̲̝̠̬̙̗͙͉͙͓͐́͜͜ͅẙ̶̡̨̧̭̙͙͇̳̮̩̦̭̯̤̲̬̤̬͇̟̜͉̰̳̝̼̠͉̯̦̞͈̩̣͇̹͚͈̟̘͇̒͜͜ö̷̧͙̫̺̥̖͔̭̲̹̣̙̱̦͈̥̳̻̲̬̥͓͓̱̯̺́̌̍͒̀̉̐͑͊̓̅̈́̑̎͂̆̍̑̎͒̃̈́̿̌̈͗̆̐̊̀͘̕͜ͅu̶̡̡̮̱̦̖̲̮̯̫̜̖̠͈̳̥̖̜̖̘̳̭̖̮͓̫͕̝͉̥̹̪̠͓̓̔̒͜͝ͅͅ ̸̡̧̨̲̱̻͇̥̜͕͖͕̖̠̤͚͇̰͕͍̖̘̘̩̞͓̼̣̣̰͈͇͇̙͋̽͊̏̈͐̈́̎͑̀͗̉̐̅̂̋͌̆̏̐̆͒͋̅̄̓̅̀̉͌̿̽͛̋̅͆͑͘͜͠͝͝ͅt̵̡̨̨̢̡̢̛͇͙̗̮̞̙͍̩͕̞̬̣̬̞̥̖̩͓͈̣͗̎̒́͌̓̎̾́͂̀͂͆̍̓͌̎̍̒̂̂̑̃̑̍̐́̾̀̂͛͋͗̕͘̕̚͝͠r̶̡̜̮̬̲̝̗̟͕̗͙͙̙͔̬͖͈͕̭̺̹͉̭̺̙͖̺͔͓̯̖̤͈̮͇̻͙̹̤̻̀̃̓͐̑̈͂̍̂̑̿̓̌̎̆̓̒̒̓̓̓̉̋̃̈̆͒̓͛̂̉̀̄̄͒͑̎͗̃́̌̿̃͑͂̕̚͠͝͠ͅͅu̶̱̟͎̠͖̙͓̫̙͙̘̘͕̖̗̠͎͋̄́͗̎͊́̓̑͗̿̏̈̅͒͗͐̄͑̽̒̽͂̊̈́͊̊̈́̏̏̚͝͠͠ś̸̛̖̹̪̱͎̠̳̥̞͈͓̋̓̀͑̊̈́̈́̓̎͋̓̑̍͐͋͒̈́͌̽͋̀̆̈͊̈́̓̋͐̐͋̎̎̾̑̇̓͆͆̀͂͛̚̕͠͠͠͝t̸̨̡̢̧̧̢̡͎̘͍̤̥̙̤̱̣͓̤̤̗̑̂͐́̎̑̏̈́̕͝ͅ ̷̢̡̧̢̡̡̢̢̧̧̪̭̩͇͉̰͕̫̜̟͙̟̝̦͕̰̭͙̘͉̳͓̙͓͉̙̦̮̞͖̽̽̏́͂́͐̈͝ͅm̶̡̨̨̺̲͎̼̠͈̘̜̖̭̬͙͈͖̫̗̣͖̯̙͚͎͍̪̼̫̥̭̻͑̐̃̂̈́̋̓̽̈͗͒̏͐͂͂̅̃̂̀̚̚͠͝e̷̡̨̹͎̭͍͓͇͍̺͚̝̥͈̞̤̯͙͕̻̳̼͙̘͂̒̄́̕͘ͅͅͅͅͅ?̴̧̡̡̨͎̟͉̤̤͕̟̥̰̠͚͉̪̩̯̯̪̟̳̳̖̮̪̰̭̖̝̜͚̞̀́̊͗̉̍͊̀͋̋̃̑̋̌͐̐̓̏͋̎̒͋̀̅͗̒̅̿̽̄̈́̋̓͋̑̊̉̌̚͘̕̚̕̕͝͝͠͝͠͠ ̷̨̛̤̳͓͕̹͕̻͎̰̺̲̭̘̜̏́͒̐̌̏͌͑͒͐̌̔̈́͆̀̈́̈͐̾̍͗́̀̂̉̚͘̚̕͠ͅͅ

Spoiler

—̸̛̮̪̳̲͔̩̝̠̞̟̟̟̟̞̭̇̐̌͊͆̅͒͗̋̓͛͊͛̀͗̉̇̌̿̇́͋̌̔̈͘ͅḐ̵̨̢̧̡̨̢̢̧̳͉̰̰̺̭̜̲̟̩̩̫͔͎͎̪͇͇̪̳̣̻̼̙̖̜̖̖͈̝̟͍͙̼̮͚̲̖̜̜̤̖͖̺͙̲͖̭̞͉͇͉͉͍̻̹̲̦̆͋͆̂ͅǪ̴̢̨̛̛̫͎̜̻̫͇̞̝̫̪̘͙̭̻̣͙̥̖͈̬̼̰̯͙̯̺̖͉̹̠̗̹̻͍͍͍̥̠͇̠͖̠̱͇̤̗̙̰͔̪̜͉̞̦̝̙̘̠͊̈́͆́͂͆̌̎͗̒̍̌̐̍̍̇̋͒̋̓̔͒͊͌̔̉͂̆̆̊̂͒̈̍̌̀̊̑̃̾̒̈́͊̿̅̉͘͘͘̕͝͝͝ ̶̢̢̡̬̭̠͎̬͚̺̮͇̤̻̹̮̫͎̖͖̗͓̱̬̘̺̭̗̞̩̭͚̳̺͈̺͙̲̠̲͚̜̮̣̬͔̟͕̺͎͚̯̩͚̦̖̘̬̥̟̐̊̈́̾͋̏̏͒͐̊͐̈́͒̆̍̐̅̒̌́̿̂̈́͆̓̋͆̓̂̂͂̆͛̋̂̈́̆͆̎̀̔͗͗͘͘͜͝͠ͅY̶̡̢̡̨̧̡̛͕̘̠̱̜̖̻͈̥̬̼̙̭̮̻̣͎̭͍̹͉̺̳͉̫͖͔̫͖͍͚̤̭̞̠͍͖̠̲̟̥̬̲͔͎̭̥̣̫͚͚̘̝̪͎͙̘̖̪̼̥͖̪̬͙̤͖͂͊̈́̊͂̂̌̀̾̔̉̊̅̂͐̐̐̈́̍̄͋̽̊͊̔͊̀͐̓̓̓̎̑̄͊̓̒̓̍̽̐͘͘̚̕͠ͅǪ̶̧̨̨̧̡̨̲̠͍͉̦̮͇̝͕̗͈̩̭̬̻̙̼̲̗̰̳͉̲͖̫̟̱̹̘̪̭͉̞̗̞͕̼̮̖̘̩͚͇̦͉̦͖͖̮̹̹̗̱͓̥̠͔̗͎̲̗̲̜̃͆̒̍͜Ư̷̧̧̧̨̛̛͎̟̞̻̙̜̠̟̻͉̞̹̤̫̥͕̥͇̲̥̫̺͇̭̰̬̥͕̩͎̼̼̦͔̰̩̯̰̼̻̲͒́͂͗̊̈́͛͌̉͊̐̀͒͗̄̾̀̓͋͑̉̌̐̓̔̍̇̇̍̍̈́̀̾̇̔͝͠͝ͅ ̴̧̛͕̘͍̘̯̤̺̥̝̰̼̺̣̹̦̞͉͔̞̔͊͛̔̾̌̆̍̋́̈́̓́̉͐͊̆͒̓́̈́͐͊̾̚͜͝͝T̷̢̢̨̨̨̧̨͎̮̜̼͕̺̣͓̥̤̜͉̩̦̥͙͈͚͔͇̦͍̗̤͇̞̻̣̮͚̘͓̘͕̜̩͋̾͌̃̎̅͐̏̋̿͑̇̐̄̓̉̌̃͆̓̌̏̏̕͘͘͘͠͠ͅŔ̶̨̢̢̧̧͉̘͈͖̥͚̙͕̭͈̩̟̱͓͖̣̪̣̣̟̺̖̥̻̦̻̫͉̳̮͍̇̓͐́̔̌̑̏͒͋̋̀̉͊̒̆̑̂͐́͌̔̈́͐͊̕̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͠Ü̶̢̖̻͋́̆̋̓̑̊̽̀́̓͑̅̍͆͛Ş̷̡̧̛̛̻̥̪̙̪͈̦̝͕͚͈͇̲͙̻͔̘̬͍̲͎̞̹̣̻̆̐̒̏̀͂̈́̃̓͗̀̎͐̋͑̈́̂͋̾̾̋̓̾͋̿̒̑̔̊̉͆̒̌̂̽́̐͗̽̓̐͑̏̀̀̋̒̓͌̀̊̈̀̈͛̍̌̕͘͘͘̚̕͠͝͝͠͝͠͝Ţ̶̡̢̨̨̢̡̡̛͈̳͔̫̗̫͇̲͕̖̮͖̟͔̜͚̹͔̮͍̘̦̦̩̝̰̮̺̞̺̞͚̳̝̯̫͙̲̫͙̹̩̫̣͎̖̘̖̱̝̥̙̯͚̹̼̳̳̮̯̣̜̭̩̿̇̀͌͊̑͗̿͒̅̄͊̾̒̀̌̋͐̔̃̂̅͋̿̊̌́̋̐͑͑̊̂̍̅́̏͌̍̐͊̓̂̚͜͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅ ̸̧̧̢̢̡̨̪̤̠̹͉͖̮̭̪̖̙̠̝̼̲͙͗̿́͐͊̽͑͐̾͂̆͛͋̂͂̋̀͑̃̎̍͆͛̾̍̓́͗̎̌́̎̌̂̆̎̕̕͘͝͠ͅM̵̧̢̨̧̦͎̬͔͙̤̟̖̱̤͉̻̲̲̳̱̠̲̘̤͈̼̺̳̫͖̭̭͔̮̻̻͕̺͉̰̦̼̝̹̦̦͈̖͍̝̥͖̳̞͓͚͖̲̯̲̩̱̱̝̮̉̾͐̇̓́͆̈́͆͗̎̔͊̑̄́̍̑̌̍̊̅͛̈́̓͗̃̽͑̈͗͂̚̕͘͜͜͜͠͝͠͠͝͠ͅȨ̷̡̧̧͖͈͓̯̯̼̝͙͇̭̼̺͈̹̤͔͎̫͇̟̫̱̥̘̜͕̟̳̩̣͖̦̗̬̣̬̫͇͉̮̭̩̤̯̱͖̘͉̱̤̩̥̈̿̋̓̿̉̈́́͒͒́́̐͗͜͜͜͝ͅ?̴̨̖̭̠͎̖̀̐́̔̆͋͛̏͌̄̍̂̉̓̾̈́̏̄̑͐̔͋͊̿͐͗̋͗̈̒̕̚̕̚̕͜͝͠͝͝

Spoiler

—̷̛̞̮̲̜̘͍̠̦̹͙̠̗̝̲͉̹̰̰̝͕̥͈̻͂̽̄̌̈͛̈͗̄̄̈́̓̾̎́̉͐́̈́͛͗͆̋͐̒́͐͆̀͌̋́͊̐̒̓̓̅̇̽̒̈́̆́̃̉̃̒̽̎͑͆͑͊͛̐̆̍̈́̽̾̇̍̋̒̀̉͘̚̚̕͘̚͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝D̸̢̛͈̣̬̦͖̼̮͂̓̑̇̇͒̓͂͒̑̓̇́͋͛͐̈́̑̎̈̀͗̅̎̾͂̍͗͗͂̔͆̾̎̀͌̑̃͘͘̕̕͠͠͝͝Ờ̶̧̢̧̢̢̧̧̡̧̨̡̨̧̡̡̢̧̢̡̛̞̺͔̺̦͍̝̫̠̝͉̳̥͍̭̭̹̬̠̗̥̮̫̗̻͔̘̺̟͕͈͖̘͕͕̣̼̳͖̹͕͈̭͚̟̫͖͖̭̞̹̬̼̱̼͍̮̠̹̯͓̝̼̭̗̬̤̤̫͓̱̣͎̱͎̟̠͓̮͇͚̹͇̥͈̹͇̠̻̜̲̗̖̘̭̤̰͖̞͕̮̭̜̝̘̳̬̳̠̑͋̊̒͌͗̋͑̐̃̈́̄̈̀̓̍͛̆̌̈́̂̀̄̈̒̂͗̐̽͗̐͂͒͛̃̂͐̈́̂̿̄̐̀̈̋̓̒̈͒̈̑̀̉̄̈́͛̈̆́͊̀̒͆͒͂̐̂̆̀̑̊̒̊̓̓̓̈́̉̃͌̈́͑̅̓̚̕̚͘̚̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̶̢̧̨̢̛̛̜̠̟̘̪̩̥̲̼̞͙̟̝͕̳̼̭͓̠̭̙̘̘͉̻͎̮͚̦͚̫̦̗͉̞̮̈́̉̓͊̉̎̉͑̎̀͌͗̿̂̃̓́͐͂̌̆̓̆́̌͌͒̀̀͗̒̅̃̈́̂̍̂͋̇̓͛͐̋̍̾̽̍̽̀̈́́́̌̈̄̆̏͊̾̿̓̀͐͗̉̐̊͑̇̍́̏͌͑̏̃̐̒͌̆͆̋̉̃̿̅̏͑͐̄͗͑̏̉͋̄̓̂͘̚̕͘͘͝͝ͅY̸̧̨̡̢̢̨̢̡̧̡̨̨̢̢̛͎̗͖͙̲̬̣̦̥͖͉̠̥̬͖̯̳͚͕̞̗̰̱̮̖̭͓̳̮̜͓̫̠͓͖̹͙̼͕͖̞̥̼̩̤̙̯͖̖̩̗͓͍̱͉̖͙͚̬͙̯͙͖͇͖̲͕͓̰͓͍̠̣͔̬͖̞̠͚̹̱̥̼̖̖̜̻̮͙̞̻̦̣̳̯̯̬͇̼̥̬̦͌͑̽̓̉̔̈́͂̏̄̆͂̎͑͋͐̌͑͌̅̅̔̎̈́̑͛́̀̂̀̈́̑͑͊̽͂͑̾̽̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅO̴̧̧̧̡̨̨̢̨̡̨̘̤̳̯̜̠̝͍̗̝̬̬̣͉̼̘̗͍̱̭̖͇̙̲̘̝͇͕̖͎̗͓̼̗̮̜̹͓̗̱̱͔̼̫̗̥̹̙̜̻̻͇̤̭͔͓̲͔͉̱͈͓̹̤̳̝̠͍̫̫̯̠̤̅̓̆̂̎́̽̈͌̈́͑̊̆̃̍̑̊̆͋͋̇͆͌́̿̀̿̔̓̀͑̋̈́͐̔̿́̐̑̈́͗͌̔̈̚̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅƯ̴̡̨̛̛̛̠̻̼̳̱͔͓̘̰̬̟̹͎̹̻̰̪̲̥̪̰̭̣̭̠͚̰̳̮̝̫̯̟͍̰̺͔͔̤̤̤̙̪̞̖͙͎̳̱̞̟̯̳̝͚̪͍͖̙̠̥̄͆̈́̎͊͒̄̀̀͑̈́̈́͊̑͗̇̎̑̕̕͠͝͠ͅͅͅ ̶̡̡̢̧̧̛̛̹̞̳̺͖̺̹̼̘͖͔͓̻̼͎̺̲̲̯̩̺̬͍͉̪̣̙̖̰͖̝͙̘̠̳̣͙̰̙̜̙̦̰̰̺͔̬̳͔͇̬͎͓̥̩͈͎̭͇̦̰͍͈͍̖̜̹̎̾̄̄͊̀̽̈́̄̓̓͊͆̐̉̊̆̽̉͒̎͊̽̎̈̈̆̇̇́͗̇͊͆̈́̎̌̀́̆͌̓͗̏̒͗̈́͋̓̂̄͆̈̀̆͋́͋͛̔̑͒͗̀̊͛̃͌̓̊̕̚͘̚͠͝͠͠Ţ̵̭̗͉͙̜̻̫͔̗͈̙̬̥̹͙̗͚̩̹̟̳͓͕̓̊̎̍̆̍̄̎̏͋͐̋̈́̍̀̀̓̆̐̉̃̀̇̿́̉̓̀̅̅͘̚̕̚̚͠ͅR̵̨̡̧̢̧̨̛̛̹̘̥̩̜͚̮͕̻̙͙̭͍̜̫̗̤̰̞̤̳̘̻̖̺̗̭͉͓̱̘̟̩̭̭̜̳̪̜̭̠̹̖̖̮͕̰̗̦̼̱͎̹͎̱͈͎̖̫̱̰̖̗͇͉̺̳͎̙͌͋̂͑͌̀̇̊̏͌̆̊̑̀̐͌͆̑̈̑̑̽͗̌̇̃́̊̐́͐̈́̑͆̃̉̃̐̀̓̉̋͆͐̑̓̒̋̆͋̓̒̄̉̆͌̾̉̈́̽̋̽̀̀̎͛̾̍͐͂̈͋́̓̔̈́̅͊̍̅͛̽͆̊̂̌̃̽͌̿͒̔̿̂̎̀̈́̀͘̚͘̚̕̕͘̚̕͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅŲ̷̢̨̢̧̧͙̗͔͔̝̭̬͕̹͖̜̗͖͇̬̯̱̜̫͔̣̹͎̘̹̞̜̤̥͈̲̟͖͍͍͍̱͓̪̤̘̬̻̣̰͙̫̮̯̥̞̻̭̘̤̯͈͓̺̪͔̟̯̰͔̼͙̙̦̥̺̝̜̘͕̘̻͉̽̈̅̈́͜ͅͅS̷̨̡̡̡̧̛̛̛͙͚̜̝̦̜̦͖͇̹͚̠̮͚̪͙̻̗̗̳͎͓̝̻̟̻̭̟͕̫͉͓̯̠̱̯̮͍̲̗̼̱̙̤̖̤͍̜̲̭̬͍͈̣͉̝̝̥̖̥͚̝̝̬̥͔̲͙̣̤̍̎̏̎̈͐̔͋̿̀̀̈́͌̈́̊̋̆͊̃̀̀̍͂̍̏͑̀̅̎̔̿̃͂̌͐̔̍̄̈́̔̄̏̂̈́̾̎̓̄̈̈́̑̂̈͆̇̇̊͛̀̓́̈́̌͒̆̊̿̋̋͂͋͑̽̃̓̊͐̎̐̇́͛̀̓̑̏́̆̒͐̇͑̓̇͋͛́̉͂̏̊͘̕̕̚̕̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠T̸̛̘͉̏͛̌̊̐̎̃̃̈́̌̕̕͘ ̵̛̛̛̤̠̝̖̮̤̥̯̦̗̹͚̥̹̫̘̦̲̬̜̗̱̟̠̘̹̣̇́̇͌̈́̈́͋̓̐̀̓̎͒̈́́̔͂͊̔͛̑̍̀̎́̏̂̑̅̐̓͊̉̓͒̾̏͌̑̆̿͆̋̔͋̔̎͑̓̈́̃́̈́̇̿̿̓͂̒͋̅̎͆̉́̿͒̐̿̈́̈͋̔̑̉͗̽̀̆͐̇̉̎̄̿͂͑̀̈́̏̎̄̈́͂̀̄̌͋͊̍̓̔̓̄͒͋̈́͐͐̓̆͐̉̎̂̒̈́̓͋̋̏͘̚̚̚͘̚̕̕̚̕̚̚͜͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅM̶̢̧̡͍̠̝̰͔̘͇͈̯̣͉̞̳̝̜͕͉̝͔̬̱͕̺̬͙̣̪̜̖̗̥̤̬͉̳͖̬̩̞̤̩͖͉̜͇̝͈͇͇͍̥̝̹̙͕͕̣͔͚̻͖̬̗͕̳͇̹̘͚̞͇̣̼̦͔̬̞̹̬̜̯̫̳̘͕͓͕͕̓̊̏͑͌̍͆̈́̃̎͌͑̐̐͆͌̌̾̅̾̃̓͂̓̒̌̓͛̀̋̋́̔̓͑̈̀̀͋͒̉͗̊́͗̇̍̿̆̈́͒̄́̈̃̓͐̇̊̃̋͊̆̉̃͑̈́͛̑͌̓̄̋̔̄̉̍͆̕̚̕̕̚̕̚͜͝͝͠ͅE̵̢̨̡̛̛̦̟̝̼̦̮̹̳̬̰̺̙̪͔̗͈̘͕̙͖̝̻̤̹͕̲̹͉̯̰͚͕̙̺̯̖̙̮̪̰͔̱̰͚̰̫̟͍̗͚͍̥̫͖̭̥̳̮̩͍͈̘̟̝̯̙͓̗͙̎͗́͐͛͂̈́̎̇̈́̅̋̃̈̈́͂̄̒͆̀͒͐̈́̽͌̃̆̀̔̈́̀̃̂͊̂̍͆͛͗͆̾̓̓͂̀̄̒͘̕͘͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ?̶̨̨̨̡̧̭̳͕̮͈͉̝͖̼̪͎̜̙͉͍͔̯̖̦͓͎̻̜̖͍̟̯̮͈̣̯͍͖͔̝͍͖̹̫̝̺̠̭̍̿͜͜ͅ

Spoiler

—̶̘̣̻̹̥̀̅́̚D̸̦̖̗̠͗̓͊̽O̴͕͒̾͌̎̑ ̷͉́Ẏ̸͖̰̬͕̋͋̽͘O̷̗͍̦̝͉͌̇͋U̷̳̫̼̜͉͊ ̴̨̛̟̘̮͚́̽T̵̗̂R̵̢̭̦̻̠̎͛̀̈U̸̹̎S̴̨͆̄͝͝T̶͙̤͖̋̾̈́̆ ̸̧͉̭̐̓M̴̯̻͇͂̐͌̾E̶̳͚̝̠͙̔?̶̹͉͈̘͇͋͐̓̾̋ ̴̪̆̄͋̌̍D̷̢̨̜̑O̸̗͎͂̈́͂̃ͅ ̵̩͙̠͌̔͜Y̶̩̘͖̬̓́͘͠Ö̵̰͖̱̥͇͊̔Ú̷̦̪̈́̔̆̚ ̴̳̦̰̞̇Ṫ̸̡̏̇R̵̮̎͌͐U̷̙͈͋́̽̉͝S̶̥̗̫̈̅͝͝T̴͙̑̆̚̕ ̸̠̖̝͐̍́̄͘M̴̫̗͉͖̚̕̕Ḙ̴̡̫̩̲͐̎̊̕?̸̢͎̖̯͓̊͗ ̵͚͌̈́D̵͖͓͂O̵̲̰̪̹̙̾̍͋͑͋ ̸̯̻͊̾͋́͊Y̸͓͖̆O̷̮̲̺͋̊ͅỪ̵͙̟̘͔̪ ̸̳͎̋́Ṭ̸͍̖̓͛̽R̸̡̬͍̥͐͘U̸̻͆͘Ş̷̡̪̊̕T̵̲͍̩̊̈́̆̕ ̴̡͕̣͚̎̈́̔́ͅM̷̲̦͕͙̿̒Ë̶̻́̍͒̍ͅ?̷̘̏̑͆̕͝ ̷̪̠͑̈̓̉͋D̸̼̤͍̩̥͆͒Ő̶̭̘͕ ̵̤͓̮͓̺͛̒̅͝Ỳ̶̱̾̔̈͌Ó̶̗̟̄Ư̴̥̜͍̭̫̒ ̸̬̬̬̟̌T̸̪̄̋̋͌͝R̷̛͖̆͑͛U̶̝͝Ś̸͙͍T̵̰̹̟́́ ̶̢̦̝̟̀M̵̨͈͑̓͊̕Ȩ̴̡͓͈̮̉͋̿?̶̭̈ ̸̧͊̽͐̋ͅD̵̹̹̹̮̫̔͒͆O̴͓̊̊́ ̵̧̫͈̋̇̈Y̸̧͉̩͍͓̿͑O̴̱̣͔̓̐͋͝͠U̸͉̮̜̪͛͆̈̎͝ ̷̛͇̦͂̃T̵̗̽́R̸͗̈́͆͑͜U̵͙̹͋̕S̶͎̮͇̈̾Ť̷̮͍̲ ̵̺̤̜̺͗̏͋M̴̖̱̮̬͖̔̽́̃͝E̴̹͓̯͒̊͊?̵̳͙͕͋ ̶͙͓̓͛D̷̘͙͋Ǫ̵̖̇̂̏̿ ̶͙̳͎̽̅Y̷͚̳͔̣̣͋̄̑Ŏ̵̙́̎͒U̶̧̗̽͜ ̸͎͇̟͚͓̐͐̒́T̷̤͎̻̰͌̇̀R̷̛͍̰͇̀̆̂́U̷̡̼͔͒͛͘͘͜ͅS̸̡̰̞̬̱̽̈́̿́̏T̴̹̝͂̄̕ ̷̡͆͑̕M̸̮̋̀Ë̷͚̯̹̿?̵̝̘̠͇̊ ̸̭̚͜D̴͖̝̟̉̉̈̆͜͝O̶̟̱͍̮̖̍̂͝ ̶̡̣̃Y̵̰̬̿O̴̧̗̪̓̐͑̑Ú̸͖̜̆͑ ̷̦̤̫̏̊̈́̇̕Ţ̵̺̹̣̹͊R̶͓͑̃́Ù̸̜͚͐̓͂͜S̸̭̅̈́̒̚T̸̟͗́͛̿ͅ ̸̥̺͔̌͌͘͜M̵͉͔͈̹͌̅̂E̸͚̣͒?̶̢̩̙͂̋̊̐͜͝ ̵̧̢͚̺̳̃D̷̩̱͖̐́͑̋̓ͅO̴̺͇̥̓̈͠ ̷͖̥̼̾̽̂̓͑Ȳ̶̞͖̤͓̖͝Ò̸͓͖͎̈́́̚͜Ũ̷̦̻̺͉͊̌ ̵̡̭͔̉͜Ţ̵̧͋͌͗͛͝ͅR̴̰̤̯͍͗̓̋́Ų̴̛̥͌S̸̥͎̄̒̑̈́͂T̵̩̙̱͔̻̔́͘ ̴̹̩͍̈̆̒̒̕M̶̖̆E̴̮̾?̴̖͙̞́͛̊͛̚ ̸̱̝̎͐̆ͅD̴̲͙̎̈́̓͠O̸̰̬̦̖̻͘ ̴̰͍͛̿͂Y̵̰̍̚Ỏ̷̤͎͚̓̚ͅŬ̴̝͕́ ̸̹̬̙̻̒̃̈́̍͜͝T̴̹͒͛͂Ȓ̴̼͋̅̃͝Ȕ̵̞͓̼͚̭̚S̸̰̰̏͌T̴̡̢͈̥̈́͐̊ ̸̧̰͎͚̿̈̀̕M̶̢͍͍̰̼̂̕E̷͚̺̪͌̒̾̚͝?̸̺͖̝͚̭̄̈́ ̷̛̱͓̥D̵̠̙̤̀̿͘O̴̪̒́ ̷̨̤͕̩̭̄́Ŷ̴͎̘̺̖͇͆Ő̷̙̫̖̞̌͝Ǔ̸̯̞̳̺̓̈́̒̇ ̶̙͔̬̦̞̇͆̈́T̷̘͙̪̓̽R̶̫̬̆̐͝U̴̻̒̈̆̎̒S̸͍̈́͜T̶̨̹̗̝́ ̸̡̦͈̙̆̋M̷̛̗̀̒͝͠E̶̝̊̂́͒̅?̷̠̰͙̋͑̈́̑͝ ̸̣̎D̴̯̠̥̤̂̀O̵̙̖̯̚ ̶̧̗́̌͝Y̸͇͇͔̒Ỏ̴͉U̸̧̻͓͌ ̵̲͕͆̍̓͘Ţ̸̆̐Ŗ̸̘͚̣͒̽̽́͆U̶̬͎̱͙͛̈̐ͅS̴̱̣̈́̇̍͝Ţ̵̢͖̗̐̾̌̆̋ ̵̘̮̦̮̽̄̃ͅM̵̼̼͌̽Ė̵̼̫̟̍͛?̷̼̌ ̶̹͖͍̌D̷̡̲͙̫̎͜O̴̧̖̱͇̘̽͑̐ ̴̱̂Y̴̤͔̜̬͌̈́͜Ó̷̗́́̌U̷͙̿̄̑ ̸̝̻̓T̴̓͌̆͜R̴͓͋͋U̶̯̟͙͐Ş̴̘̪̪͋Ţ̵͕͖͚̲͋ ̶̗̬̺̈́̓̕͠͝M̴͚̈́̀E̸̮̬̭͍̼̿̒?̵̼͔̝͐̎̂ͅ ̸͖͙̞̀͒̃̅͛D̴̢̳̩̞͉̐Ō̸̯͊̾̏ ̵̝̺͒Y̸̹̜͚̟̠̍͘O̴̥͚̖̲͊̉̀U̴̧̍̀͐̽͆ ̵͓̐̏T̴̹̣̿̆̈͠R̵̙̘̙̜͉̊̐U̷̳̪̥̥͉̒S̷̮͌̓̾̂̂͜Ţ̸̖̝̅͒͠ ̷̨̥̇M̶͈͖̎͊̚Ẻ̷͇̮̯̎͐͠ͅ?̴̬̹͒̿̔͗ ̷̛̪̮͙͎̥̅D̷̙̼́́O̵̧̱̺̻̅̚ ̶̡̜̊͒͐͝Ỹ̴̧̢̜͔̌͂ͅO̸̡͙̝̼̠͆́̃̓͠U̸̢̯̲͐͒̽ ̵̡̲͎́́̌̕T̷̲͒͗Ŗ̶̩̥̜̋U̶̡̢̨̦̰̅͐S̴͚̉Ţ̴͎̓ ̸̗̐̂́̏̌M̵̹̔͆͘Ĕ̵͍?̵̧̤̯̼͈͛̚ ̴̼̱̰̓̓̑D̶̞̫͇̹̮͛͒͂͂Ô̵̱͙͔̱̋͐̔̚͜ ̷̢̛͉̞͔̹̉̀́̽Y̷͖̾̔͌̀Ọ̶͚̯̪̣̌U̶̺͊͊ ̶̧̙̃̆͊͊̍͜Ṱ̵̨̿Ŗ̷̖̰̳̇̃̚͝Ư̷̤̆̄̚S̷̙͔͇̈́T̴͓̱͕͔̒͝ ̴̛̫̺̆̍͂̓M̵̜̞̲̻͋̏̊͒̔E̷̹͙̫̹͊̓?̵̝͔͍̒ ̴̛̼̈́̚Ḓ̸̰̪̝̣̔̚O̸̧͑̐͝ ̴̫̠͕̟͍͂̈́̒͌Y̷̢̜͎̬͗̄͜Ỏ̵̰̩̹͘U̸͙̞̦͑͛ ̴̡͎̯̞͐͋͜T̸̡̳̰̲̮̈́̅̉R̴̗̙͙̿͐͋́ͅỦ̶̲͍̤͠ͅȘ̷̆T̷̡̥͂ ̶̡͚̳̗̇̀̆̄Ḿ̷̞̜͈͔̎̄̃E̸̗̱͈̠̔͂?̴̦̪͓̻̑͗͝ ̸̢̡̪̦͕̂̽̓D̵͎͓̣̝̥͆̀̚̕Ö̵̧̤̬̓ ̵̱̺͂͊̀̎̕͜Y̷̺͈͙̤̥͂͐̈̕͠Ọ̷͓̤̠̆͌̚̚͘U̵̢̮͉̔̏̇ ̸̠̍̆̾T̶͎̞͓͎̽̿̃̚R̷̡̜͈̼͈͗̉Ú̷͉͚̼̒́̑S̷͇̣̦̊͆̈̿T̶̨̡̡͎̊́̕ ̷̫̞̼̔̓̏̇̈́M̷̨̥̽̌̽̿̚E̷̖̳̥̮̾̀͌͝?̴͈̹͉̩͌͗̍͋̎ ̴̢̫͎̀̀̌̈́D̵̢̠̭͈̼̆͐͊̐Ó̴͖̺̤̝ ̷̺͕̥̺̌͋͝Y̵̖̎͒͆Ó̴̧̓Ụ̶̯̮͗ͅ ̴̗̝̦͍͊̀T̶̫͉̪͋̔̀͆R̵̦̅̚ͅU̸̡̢̱̥̼͂͗͑͐Ş̷̖̳͈̆̕T̸͔̼͊̎̏̐͜ ̴̟̲̫͓̉̊̒̚͝M̴̢̟͂̿Ë̸́̃͝ͅ?̴̲̓̏ ̸͎͙̤̆Ḓ̷̥͒̈́̋͘͝O̵̲̟̅ ̵͕̲͓͇̻̆̂͘Ẏ̵͎̤̲̎O̵͇̳̬̰̐̋Û̴̘ ̴̲͈̺̦͎̋T̸͚̲̋̀̏̎̅R̷̡̼̙̜͙̀U̸͈͉̜͑́̍Ṣ̶̡͉̾̂Ṫ̷̢͓̖̠̕ ̴̨̢̢̿͆͘̕̚M̷͚̰̎̂͊̚Ẹ̸͊̓̈́͠?̵͎̾͆̽͠ ̸̹͠D̵̠̥̖͋́̓̄O̴̱̘͒̃͊ ̷̧͙̪͎̀Ÿ̷̲̪͍́͆͛O̶̩͗̂́Ṳ̷̲̾ ̶̣̿T̷̡̨̛̥̗̪͛́̓͘R̵̠̗͋̈́͛͘͠Ṵ̷̄S̷͙͓͛̃̃T̵̩̜́̈́͂̈ ̴̩̎̂̐̑͝M̶̦͆E̴͚̺͇̾̅̋͑̈́?̷̺͖͚̜͉̎̑͗͝ ̵̢̩͓̟̩͒Ḓ̸̛͊͆̓͘Ơ̴̯̹̟̋͗̓͘ ̷̦͎̺̻̎̈́Y̶͓͔͋̈̅Ó̴̧̲̹̲̓́͝U̷̟̞̩͐̋̈́̿̈́ͅ ̷̜̼̅̈T̶̨̉̆̐R̷͖̀͐̌́Ų̷̠͖͓̱͗̎̅̑͝S̸̞̈́͌͊͠T̶̨̤̮͉͙̄̂̄͘ ̷̢͎͕͛͠Ḿ̷̧̎Ẹ̴̋?̵̰̺̖͗ ̵̹̮͌́D̴̙̹̱̳͔̃̿̋̄͘Ō̵̯͉̘̺̟̾̅ ̸̢̜͍̍̌͗̋Y̴̢͑̓̚ͅO̴̜̻̭͉̬̿͋̌́̚Ų̶̫͎̻́͌̍ ̵̙͉͎̄͊͝ͅT̸̙̆̽Ŕ̵̨U̷̩̐̉͑͜S̷̙̘̤̚͜T̴̤̝̭̱̩͑̈́̈ ̴̣͓̼͆̂̒͆͝M̴̲͔͂̆͛̋̃E̴̲͍̎͆͊͝?̴̜̘̐͛̄͝͝ ̶̨͕̫̌̂̏̎̚Ḓ̸̛͙̆Ȍ̸͔ ̵͓͓̙̿Ẏ̵̛̤͗̍̂O̶̜̐̇̒̕Ù̸̳͉̥̣͐̓̚ ̴̨͊ͅT̶̢̡́̂̍͝R̷̰͈̩͠Ù̵̯̠̼͗Ş̵̭̫͓̉T̷̝̦̰̑̈́ ̸̧̞͎͔̪̐͐̐͐̚M̷̻͉̱͔̅Ę̸̗̙̫͊̄̈́̋̚?̸̨̛̝̥̻̒͜ ̵̧̱͔̭̫̾͋D̵͔͝O̷͙͎͉͓̊̉͆̑ ̸̨̛̙̹͕̀̐̓̈́Y̵͔͙̒Ö̷͓͙͚̳̦́̓͒Ȕ̵͙̟̀͝ ̷̢͙̈T̷̪͝Ȓ̷̨̘̭͔́́̓Ư̸͎͓̮͇̯̑̾S̴̠̤̿́̽T̷̖̩̻̍ͅ ̶̥͓͋̈̑M̸̤͎̑͊̀̾̆Ę̷͈́͝?̵̡͚͊̐͊͋́ ̵̟̮̭͈̐͂́̑D̵̫̟̙͙́O̵͇͌̏̓̊̅ ̸̧̢͓͆̾Y̷̮̘͋͘O̶̘̹͂͊̾Ű̶̦͓̔ ̶̡̝̳̜̔͒͂̔͑T̸̬̜̟͎͒̀͑̑R̶̰̉͌͂U̷̖͉̥̿̅̋͠S̷̗̹̓͗͂́̒T̴̢̨͖̪̥͐͐̐͐͒ ̶͕̻͖̪̮̍M̸͋͜Ę̶͚͍̫͗̕͠?̵̺̥͖̱̎ ̴̡̝͑Ḑ̶̩̰̺̐̂Ö̷̦͙̭́̇ ̴̛͍͛͊͑̐Y̷͚̩͌Ó̷̝̳͍̺̯͊͆̔U̵͓̺̮͔̰̇͆͗ ̷͎̏͐͐̑̚T̴͉̭̰̋͒̽͒R̸̛̺̓̽̕͝Ų̵̦͉̹̈̔ͅS̴̞̠̲̀͌̈́T̴͔͉̝̻͘ ̵̅͌̈̅͜͜M̴̧͇̞͔̱̾̊Ȩ̷͓͍̐̈́̈̉ͅ?̴̡̤͇̈́̽̕ ̵̧̤̦̏͛̏̑D̵̛̺Ǫ̵̱̱̂̅͛ ̶̢̯͉̩̼̆Y̷̖͊̿͌̀̚O̴̯̳̚U̸͕̼͖̬͉͊̉̅͝ ̷͔͉͇͊T̵̛̻̩̖͆̇̿͠R̶̖̰̩͔̀̅U̵͉͊͗͑S̵̞̱͚̈̀͊ͅT̶̛̗̱̻͕̀̋̈ͅ ̵̮̝̖̾͛̈́ͅM̸̠͌̀ͅE̸̝͇̹̅̀͝?̵͕̫̩̣͕̂̏̎̋͋ ̷̛̤̘̩͋͂D̶̫̰̩͑̔̑͝͠O̵͌̑̅͝ͅ ̶̡͔̜͇̩̅̊̚Ỷ̷̰̬̬͓͉͑̃̇O̴̧̙͈̘̞͘U̶̼̍́́͜ ̸̭̀̇͝T̸̢͗̃̎̀͠R̵̨̖̯̀͆̋͂̽Ȕ̵̩̮̝̯͝S̶͙̥̉́̉̅Ṭ̴͚̮̟̈͑͑̉ ̶̖̯̞̿M̵̢̘͇͈̰̅̈́̉͝E̶̢̝̰̲͔͑͂̋̉?̷̰͓̳̝̗̿̄͝ ̸̢̰̑̉̏̋D̵̝̠̼̦̂̈̚Ô̴̜̳̣̲̒͌̒ ̵̙̱̫̒͊͊̕͜Ỹ̸̦͖̳̌̾͘Ở̴̡̦̮̺U̷̧͂̐̀͠ ̴̜̣́̀̕Ṭ̷̲̭̰̩́̇̌Ŕ̶̝̤͍͜͠U̵̦̲̅͜S̶͍͖̗͎͐͛̕ͅT̷̘̀͆͑͠ ̸̩̖͈̎̑ͅM̴͖̙̠̈́̇̉̈́ͅE̵̼͔̼̳͔̐̒͠͝?̵͇̙͙͎̍͂̌̃ ̴̡̜̼̎D̴̡̐̏O̵̻̠͑͌͝ ̷̭͌̿̈́Ỳ̴͖̤͕̋̌̀Ő̷̢̠̯U̷̬͌ ̵͉̠̣̩̊T̴̲̮͎͂͋̈́̌̀R̵̢̲̦̠̈Ǘ̸͙̱͕̎̃S̴̛̩̹̆͛͂̚T̷̟̓̅̕ ̵̤̩͇̒M̶̩̑̈͜E̷̢̜̩̙̩͌͋͗͂͝?̷̧̞̱͌̍̌̆ ̸̭̆̊̈́̎D̸̦͕͋̕Ǫ̸̧̧̝̗͋ ̵̗̮̲͙̍͊̀͜Y̵̛͉̲O̷͇͖̻̲͍̔̓̋̎̏U̸̢̫͙̖͑̈̈ ̶̠͕̗̣̠̋́̈T̶̼̬̰̚R̶̺̖͌̈́U̸̠̾̿͒Š̵̖̻̭͈͛T̸̨̍̈́̉ ̵̛̼̫͕̪̾̊M̵͍͑E̴̥͂͐̽̀̀?̸̫̂̅͋ ̷̘͙̭͍͘D̴̨̬̟͔̳͘Ǫ̸̭̳̥͗́̓͛͜͝ ̶̡̿̀ͅY̸͙̗̳̔̂͠Ŏ̴̮̜Ǘ̸̡̋̕ ̸̨̢̨̼͍͗͛T̸̗̲̎̊R̸̼̘̹̮͈̈́͗͂͐̽U̵͔̞̯̾͛͐̕͝Ş̴͙̙̞̿̄͒̃T̶͎̈́̂ ̷̙̋̈́͜M̵̱̩̓̽̚Ẽ̷̯͍̕?̵̯͑ͅ ̷͇̥̖̼̞͆D̷͚͂̿̈́̊͠O̶̳̣͗̂̌͝ ̷̬͎̋̀Ỹ̶̤̫͔̠̽O̸̭͇̮̅͒Ũ̶̟̞͖̙̓̇ ̷̱̘̮͐̄̈́͊͋T̷̙̜̝̒ͅR̷̦̬̩͖̎̚Ụ̶̝͝Ṡ̴̠̈̓T̵̰̣͓̪̋̑ ̸͓̀̄̾̅͘M̸̠̈́̓Ḛ̶́̅̌͒?̵̠͓̋͐̆̌͜ ̶̝̰̯͖͍̄̋̇̀D̴̜̦̰̰̑͐̿̋͘Õ̴͚͕̉͜͜ ̷̳̘͉̰̓̒̆̈́̚Y̷̰̟͊̕ͅO̴̗̹̯͈̿Ù̴͚̍͊ ̶̤̄̒̕͠T̵̨̑̈̍͝R̶̼͎̯̗̎U̶͈͗͊́S̸̗͆̃̿̋͝T̶̨̤͍̉́̄͊́ ̷̘̟͍̈́͘M̸̨̙͇̲̰̂Ȩ̶͙͍͕̤͊̕?̷̳̺̩͙̮͒̋ ̴̪̀̀̂D̴͈̥̟͕͔̄͑̋̕Ǫ̵̥͖̦̟͛́̒ ̷̞̉̈́̾Y̴̱͐́͊O̶̳͈̿́̋̄̽U̶͙̲̹͌̎̀̐̏ ̶̣̼̭̰͐̄̊̒̋T̴͙̙̮̻̘̍̏̿R̵̛̞̅͘U̵͙̻̳̲͛̅͐̏Ŝ̴̙͇̾͊T̴̺̻͌̍̍̂ ̸͓͈͇̏͋̓̑̈ͅM̴̗̯͕̼͇̋̉E̵͍̦̽?̵̢̤͓̑̎̏̅͠ ̶̧̰͑D̴̮̩̼͎̃̎͝Ǫ̸̠̜̬̈́͗ ̷̧͙̻̝͊̈̒́͘ͅY̶̪̘͕̣̦̅́̃͗̇Ŏ̶͚̫͖͓̙̄̎̐̿Ù̸̱̣͙̗͙̀͝ ̶͙̞̦̲́T̷̠͈̮̖̈̂Ȑ̵̩̤̗U̵̠̔̔S̴̛̮̙̈͑̄̍T̷̙͙̍̅ ̶̩̗̲̹̫͛́M̶̙̱̬͖͎͂̈́͛́Ě̵̪͈́͠?̵̟̫̦̠͆̽̒ͅ ̵̢̘̻͙̿̾D̵̘̮͕̈́̂̕͠O̴̟̝̜̯̻͆̅͘ ̴̬̪̰͎̖̌̆̚Y̸͍̩̣̌͘O̶̧̺̺̾̆̾̐Ȕ̶̱͇̱̍̽̄ ̸̮̯͓̦̯͝͝T̶̙͍͈̈́͌͂͆R̷͚͙̳͙̹͋̐̍̕͝U̵̝̦̾̀͒́̑S̶̰̏͝͝T̷̹̳͇͒́͑̇ ̴̛̪̖̝̊͆ͅM̶̱̭̣̹̜̋Ë̶͇̎̕?̴̼̲̙̝̊ ̸͎̫͉̆́̚͠͠D̸͈̥͉̈́̑͝͝O̸̪̘͒̽ ̶͚͖͕̂͆Y̶̨͓̬̹̥͛̀̕O̸͍͙͕̻̜͂͌͛̈U̸̥̹͆̃̋͂͜ ̵̳̥̭͚͇̓̒̃̈́́T̸̛̤͔̅͊͋Ŗ̶̹̠̖̬̇̃̍͑Ṷ̴̫̹͚̃ͅS̵̘̳̄̂T̶̯͇͑͜ ̸̪̝̼͈̿́M̵͍͕̃̏̃̾E̵̮̹̜̓͋̚?̴̰͇͔̝̫̀͋ ̷̟̋D̷̛̰͔̥̙͊̊̌̀͜O̴͙͙͚̓̉ ̶̙̩͕͖̳̑͋͋Ŷ̴̢̱̜̦͠O̵̺̲͍̤̝͐̉U̴̜̜̰͙͈̒̐ ̷̥̽̀T̶̢̝̖̔̑ͅṘ̷̰̖͑U̷̦̐̒Ṡ̴̟̹̊̏̀T̴̢̅̃̔̚ ̸̰̝̱̔̎M̶̮̟̾́̚E̶͉̗͆̊̃?̵̦̦̿͊ ̷̰̒͋͒D̸̹̻̳͙̩̆̅͝O̶̬̣̟̠̐͋̎̎ ̵̙̞̬̽̈́Ÿ̶̺̲͉̋̇̆̽Ȍ̵̠͇͓̱͚͌̾̔͝Ü̴̢̯̼̼̃̃̀͘ ̴̖̖̗̀̓̋̉̒T̶͇͉̰̦̥̚R̷̼͚͑̆̒̚Ú̴̻̻̘͙͕̉Ş̸̞̰̮̍̍̓̇T̵͈͖̊̈́̌ ̷̛͙̼̿̅͆̕M̵̤̙̣͆ͅE̷͉̦͓̋̌̾͜?̴̬͆̊̾͒ ̸̤̬͖̯̈͗̈́D̴̡̞̞̥̋Ó̸̗̟̫̘͆̔́ ̵͍͈̓Y̴̳͚̼̞͗̉͑O̷̧̠̙͖̝͝U̷̱͂̊̽̎̈́ ̸̧͉͋̎̌T̵͎͉͚̿̾͠R̴̺̉Ȗ̵͖̯̯͎͕S̴͉͈̳̋̇̐T̴͍̟̽ ̶̲̰͖͎͌͑M̴͙͂͠È̴͇̈?̸̨͓̫̣̈́̈́͘ ̴͖̹̞̪̣͌́̄̕D̷̫̀͋̐Ơ̴̤ ̶̖̳͈̉Y̶͈͒O̷̰̎U̶͓͝͝ ̸̫̋̎Ṫ̷̛̼̹̯̈́̓̈́R̶̡̫̱̻͙̍́Ǔ̷͔͍͍͑̆̾ͅS̸͈̲̓T̶͍̠̘̮̈͝ ̷̧̈̂͋̐M̸̡̤͈͙͆̓̓̀̇Ȩ̷͔̤̋͐ͅ?̴̠̣̫̜̲̓͗̓̅͆ ̵̤̺̜́͑̊̆D̴̛̙͚͈͌̏Ô̶̰̮̮͇̇͐͆͠ ̴̜̕Ý̵̬̍̀̃Ȍ̴̼̤ͅU̸͖͓͓͙͆́̃͘ͅ ̸̹̟̍͋̕Ţ̴̦̩̘͓̏͐̓R̴̢̭̓̔̍̓͜U̴̬̽͌̂̒Ş̴̬̲̃T̵̢̡͍͔̦͑̾͑̈́ ̵̛̛̟͔̗̮́͘M̵̨̘͚̉́̿͝ͅE̶̡̼͚̲̿͗̓?̷̨̨̈́ ̵̭͑D̵̦͝O̸̫͑̐̔͘ ̸̥͍͚̮́̑Y̷͉̹̟̲̋͋̅ͅÖ̷̙̿̽̽U̷͙̩͎̮̅̀ͅ ̵̦̻̟͈͌͜T̶͇̖̣̱̒R̴̝͋̀̌͘̚Ų̸̹̮̘̅̚S̷͎̰̠̅͝T̴̩́̉̓̕̕ͅ ̷̨͖̰̻̥̐̉̆M̷̢̓̉̂̌͜͝E̸̗̯̘̒͑̐?̶͍͋̋̉͋̆ ̶͚͕͠D̵̹̰̲̄̍̊͜O̴͚̲̳̲͊̀͒̔ ̶̢̹̳̮̉͌̈́Ŷ̶̨̇̀O̶̖͛̔̓͂̔U̴̧̹͓̿ ̸͔͕̗̦̇̓͛̈́̿T̶̡̮̬̩͇̒̉͝R̷̖̗̩̫̜̓Ŭ̶̟̤̉S̷͇͚̞̼̓Ṭ̴̟̲̇͜ ̶̛̺̑̑̽͝M̵̘͇͙̈̿E̶̮̼̩͕̍̈́?̸̯̿̄̊ ̷̰͘D̴̹͎̜̹̃͜O̷̦̫̮̺̬͛͌̀ ̶̞̬̙̉̃͆̓͘Ỳ̴̩͈̓́͌Õ̵͕̻̮U̸̥̥̖̿̆̀̕ ̴̢̡̛̻͉̞͂̈͘Ţ̸̺̠̉͛͝R̶̛͖̮̆͋U̴̥͓͆S̵̢̯̾T̴̗͉͒́́̕͝ ̴̗̾̀͘̕M̷̨̠͆͛̀́͑Ë̶̲́̒̾?̶̟͈̮̯̦̃͊̽̿̚ ̷͈̗̟̟͗͂̂͆̽D̷̎ͅǪ̵̗̮̈́ ̴̛͎̉͗͝Ÿ̶̡̞͕́̀̊͒͜O̷̠̳͍̖̩̓́̎͠͝U̶͕̝͋̂͝ ̸͚̹̖̫̬͑̆͋͐T̴̺̭̘̮͛R̶̡̖͈̂͆͆U̸̲̦̿̾S̴͖̳̃̑͒T̵̡̰̮̘̔́ ̸̙̭̪̞̈́̽͛M̷̦̗̪͗̈́E̴͖͈͚̔́?̶̮̩̖̍̋ ̷̗̈̊̈́́͋D̴̹́̉́Ô̷̦͒͘ ̷̡͕̎͗͝͝Ỷ̶͇̥̫̞Ỏ̸̬̓Ű̴͚̰̊͌̉̄ ̸̠̤̦͔͂̌͝ͅT̵̛̯̠̎R̷̯̙͍̫̥̓͛̐̏̍U̵̱̦̖͐͜S̷̞̾̊ͅT̸̗͎͔̄͊ ̶̠͖̓M̶̞̱̼̠̀Ȅ̷̯͙̠̂?̶̡̰̬̖̾̓ͅ ̶̧͕̫͎̺̆D̵͉̋̒̀ͅŌ̸̫͍̠̚̚ ̵̟̘̽͊̄̊͒Y̵̻̹͇̓̇̚͜͠Ơ̴̤̊͊̋̾Ų̴̰̾ ̷̡̘̗̀̈́̃̄T̴̳̮̓͋̉̕R̵͇̥̳̔U̷̪̫̯̻̅Ș̸͎̪̞̭̾͆̈́͂̚T̶̲̈́͜ ̸̧̱͚̦̓̉͛̒͠M̷͍̜̭̔E̶̼͗́͝?̵̥͂̊͠ ̶̖̝̱͒̋̀̓D̷͍͙͙̰͝O̸̘͠ ̵̨̂̈́Ỳ̷͙̎́͘O̵͇͈̯̘̭͋͑̓Ú̴̡̪̆̃͝ ̵̹̎́̽͝Ṭ̷̻͖͎̈͊͘R̵͕̼̉ͅỦ̴͓͈̗̙͚̍S̸̳͕͊͒͌͂͝T̶̹̱̟̈́̇̾͝ ̸͙̖̠̪͎̒̄̿̂͘M̶̩̣͐Ẹ̸̳͎̥̄̅?̸̦͕̿ ̵͙̹̓̂̋D̶͓̿̊ͅÖ̴͉̰̌ͅͅ ̶̢̮͈̄͊̇͠Y̵̩̖̻͙̹͛́̈́̅̇Ọ̶͖̠̙̒̊̊͐̾U̴̧͕̣̳̇ ̴̧͈̓T̵̹̗̄R̶̫͇͓͆̍̆̐̃U̸̦͖̟̺̦̔͌S̶̯̓̋͗̊T̶̟̹͛ ̴̢̼̜̲̀M̶͓̘̩̈͝E̷̙̮͑̇̏͠?̷̖̥̦͙͇͘ ̵̫̹͓͚̟͒̑̎D̴̫͓̝̬̈́̇͝ͅǪ̸̳̺̆̀ͅ ̴̯̙͖̺̗̌Ÿ̴̟͓͕̳̖́O̷̭͆̆Ū̷̟̠̯̀̀͘ ̷͕̪̻͔̯̈́͊̇T̶͔̪̽̓͝R̵̘͒̽̀̒Ù̴̡̜S̸̲͔̣̪͝ͅT̵̮̓̊̿ ̶̻͊̅́͝M̴̮͇͇̜̓̀͐̂̀Ę̷̗̠̊̀?̸͇̳͚̥͋͂̚ ̴̰̫̟̣̝̅D̷̯̠̲̫̈́O̶̘̔̿ ̴͍̀́̆̒͠Y̵͍̯̭̓͑̀̇͗O̷̻̲͎̓̇ͅŬ̶̜ ̵̭̓̑T̵̠͓͚͊̂̑͝R̵̺̖̼̖̀Ü̵̮̋̃̕S̵̠̤̖̈̆̋͒͋T̴̝͕̼̝́ ̷̡͈̊͛̄͌̾M̴̧͉̳͓̭̚Ȩ̶̰̘̻̂͐̍̈̒?̵̧̟͓̍̀̌ ̵̻̎͂ͅͅD̸̦͉͍͉͍̈́O̵͎͂ ̸̭̤̯̼̦̆̾Y̸̹̜͉͈͈͆O̵̼̺̩̽͆̇́̚Ȕ̵̙̮̬͈̌̍͘ ̷͎̜͙̎͒̂̕Ṭ̵̢̮̝̚R̷͇̯͕̥̒͊͋Ũ̷̧̱̗͇͕̿̉̍̑S̸̯̫̰̽̍͋̽ͅT̴̡̩͐ ̴̣̪̘̟̀̒M̵̗̖͆̿͘Ē̷͔͎͝?̶̹͈̬̖͠ ̸͉̬͇̿̉̓D̸̙͍̉̾Ỏ̵̯̤̾͆͜ ̶͔̉̏̄̅͝Y̵̝̒̾Ǒ̴̼͕͙Ũ̷̲̘̔ ̶̞̲͕͓̄̋̕ͅT̸̻̭̄̈̎̂̉͜Ṟ̷̥̫̗̀̔͂Ủ̴͖́̕͜S̶͓͎̝͓͛̆͘Ť̴̪̰̂͂̾ ̴̨̰̟̓͜͜M̴̩̤̓̉̒̔͊Ȩ̴̟̱͕̹͛̓̀̈́̔?̷̲̩̾̓̀̕͝ ̴̧̛̩̗̬̱͑̈́̋̀D̷̯̣̦͐̈͂Ō̸̡̤͜ ̵̛͔͎͍͊Y̵̢̺̾̅̓̈́͝Ȏ̵̺͓͑ͅU̷̜̪̻̇̔͆́͛ ̸̩̝̗͛͌̿͝T̵͙̰̄̆̊R̵̳͚̆̒̈́̕ͅU̸̞̍̈́̆̕̕S̷͔͈̩̿̃̈́T̵̡̧̳̮̟̎́̈̚ ̷͎͈͕͑Ṁ̸̫̙̲͎̓̚Ȩ̷̣͇̫͝?̵̮̌̂͌̕ ̸͓͊́D̵̮̝̺̹͌̆͐̉O̶̧͚͇͉̿͗ ̷̢̺̼̲̫̒̀̕Y̴̯̯̬̙͘O̴̬̅̆̐̾Ư̷̧̱͐̾ ̵̥͕̳́T̴̺̝̦̅̽R̸͙̎̋̐̏͋U̵̙̘͍̼͐́́Ś̴̥̠̟T̷̠̽̄̀́͜ ̸̤̈́̐́͜͝M̷̢̛͔̼̊̾͝E̵̱̘̭̒̎̐̾͠?̵̧̧̡̲̂ ̷͙̠͇͙̳̉D̶̢͂Ơ̵̮͚̱̿ ̶̧̡̘̺̪̀̈́̿͂Ẏ̸͚̘́O̶̘͖̓͐̊̐Ȗ̷̪̔̒̆̉ ̴̞̐͒T̶͕̠̈́Ṙ̵̡̮̟̯̑U̶͚͗S̸̠̼̬͗́Ṭ̷̀̑ ̴͍̪͎̔̓͌̇͘M̴̧̢͇̱̯͌̂̓̓̕Ě̷̘?̵̡͙͎̱͇̓̎͐͂̚ ̵͈͛̈́̽D̶̛͇̥̖̖͙̀̈́͌̄Ǒ̶̧̼͚̎͐ ̷̳̯͓͋Y̶̡͕͚͛Ȯ̵͖̥̣̺͚̇̓Ṳ̴͚̎ ̸̬̐͆́͜T̶̻̼͇̬̎R̷͉̥̘͕̍̔́Ú̶̢̻̤̆͑̏̚S̷̨̜͇͌͌͒̀̚ͅT̸̫̙́͗͌̃̌ ̸̨̔͗́̂̆M̵͈̘͐Ẻ̴̢?̸̢̘̘͖̍ͅ ̵͚͍̞͎̽̒̓͒Ď̸̥̼O̸̞̩̥̙̼̔́́̿͠ ̶̥̟̃́͜͜Y̷̛̬̭̦̑̋̈́Ö̷̬́̋̍Ú̴͓͙̰̠͇͌͋̽̓ ̴͕̖̺̒́̄́͘Ṫ̸͕̍R̸͎͊̋U̵̼̰͐̿͊S̶̗̯̤̦̃͌̋̾T̴͔̣̗̄̋́̐͐ ̴̜͓̩̈́̂̿̏M̵̗̒̓̔̓͜ͅE̷͓͈̗͘?̶̺͓͚̹̩̓̅ ̴̱̞̼̦́̾́̐D̴͙͍̿̓͘O̸̰͙̅̄͑̕ ̵͚̳̍͗Y̶̭͇̣͕̙̒̊͋̓̾Ǫ̸̥͍͚́͜U̷͙͖̽͑͂ ̸̖̫͖͙͒̌Ṱ̴͎͛̍͝R̷̩̦͈̥̭̓̎̅͝Ṳ̷̲̿͑̈́͂S̷̙̝̹͖̪̃̍̐̐T̸̥̓͂̓̚ ̵̫̜̇̽̎́̓͜M̶͎̞̂̈́̈́͋͝Ĕ̸̤͔̖̈́͊́?̷̡̘͓͒ ̷̢́͊D̸͉͈͂̃̒̿́O̸̫͇͙͑̌̌̋̋ͅ ̷̭̤̲̜̑̐ͅY̵̫͋Ŏ̴̖̯͂͂͒̽ͅU̶͇̻̣͚͊̓͂̀͝ ̷̢̘̗̱̚T̷̥̈́R̵̢̞̼̘̓̃͗Ǘ̸͇̗̺͆̚ͅS̴͍̩̆̆̈̀̾T̵̝͚͎̂͠ ̸̧͈̙͘͝Ḿ̶̹̘̚͠͠E̷̮̳͗̈̂̚?̵̦̦̰͈̓̿͗͂ ̸̤͙͗̈͛D̷̻̠̺̬̦̀̂O̶̧̙̱̅͒̊ ̴̹̥̿Y̷̰͎̪͙̋̕O̸̥̳̰̮̐U̸͕̪̞̠̽̏ ̷̱͒̏̆͠T̵̜̖͔̪͐͊R̷̦͖̤̦̪̂̈̎͑͝U̷͇̅Ṩ̶̨̞̓ͅT̵̞͉̻͓̝͐̈́͝ ̴̨̨̝̬̽̚͜M̴̝̝̍̓͒Ę̴̯̞͍̘͒́̄̿̓?̶̡̮̬̹̈̑̔ ̶͓͐̄̅D̸̡͉̓͠O̴̙̭̓̐ ̶͇̑͜Y̷͓͔̦̹͐̈Ǫ̶͙̗̫̠̕U̶̫̮̩̞̐͂͛̈́͝ͅ ̷̢͖̣̯̹̾̈́T̶̞͖̟͗̀̽R̸̠̜͖̋̊͒Ú̶̩͎̣̫͈̈̀S̴͖͇̘͗̀̈́͘T̶̪̙̄͗̀ ̶͇̾̈͒̽M̵̦̺̱̖̔̈́́È̷̡̪̖̍?̶̟̳̪̓͌ ̸̳̬̰͖͂͗̆̚Ḓ̴̮̇̈́̔͒̊O̵̖͎̠͎̓̈́̀ ̷̺̲̹̀̐Y̴̫̔́̊Ǒ̷̞U̷̬͊̊͛͋̃ ̶̢͚̦̩͇̋̿T̶̨̡͖̳̖̍̓̚R̴̬͋͝U̷̢̩̮̝͌̑̆S̸͙͖̈́͂̈́͠T̶̹̚ ̴̡̱͙̙̎̾̾ͅM̸̖͘͝E̵̡̺̪͙̽?̵͓̹͎͗̊̍ ̷͙̦̩͇̲͑̌̿͘̚D̵͕̝̖̟͐̕Ò̷̦̖͙́ ̸̤̼͛̀̂̽ͅỸ̸̧̱͍̃͒͝O̶̰͒͋̉̏͘Ú̵̞̱ ̴̡͉̠́̽̽̀͜T̸͈̦͚̊ͅR̴̨̼͒̔͆U̴͖͂͜Š̷̰̂̆̈́͠T̶͎̟̈́͂̅̀ ̵̟̬̺̍M̵͖̺̠͙̂̂̎Ȇ̴̦̥̯͉͎́?̸̖̄ ̵̪̀̏̍̀D̵̻͓̅̂̃̋̚͜O̵͕̥̦̗̽̈̔̃ ̷͈͚̄̇̍̑͂Y̵̬͉̎̋͗̚ͅỌ̷̩̤̍̑͜͝Ü̶̼͖͕̖̱̅̌̈̆ ̷̭̔͝T̶͎̐͋̏Ȑ̴͕̹̌͗͛͐Ư̶̺̱̜͜͝S̴̢͚͌̈́̆̚ͅT̶̥̠͂́̄ ̸͖́̿M̴̨̬͔̓E̵̼͌̊?̶̺̊͐͆̚͝ ̵̮̪̠͇̐͂͂͝͝D̶̟̰̓Ó̶̲̰̝̚ ̶͚̞̮̯̪̈͗͆̽Y̷̭̪̲̒̈͘Ơ̷̧̙͔̪͗͗͑͜U̴̱͉̳̣͊̕ ̷̙̞̠͊͑T̶͕͉̹͌R̶̙̐͌̓͝Ü̴͈͔͍͓͎̎̇͝S̷̭̦̊͊̓Ț̶͔̰̹͈̓͠ ̷̧͇̦͉̞̑̾̈̓M̷͕̬̰̅̏́͜E̶̜̰͌͝?̶̡͖̯̼̺̉ ̵̳̏͘Ḓ̵̜̏̽̏Ȏ̵̡̡̬̱̒̔̈́ ̶͍̉Y̴͇͐́̀̄͝O̴̹͔͆ͅU̶̖͎̺̻̓ ̵̬̟͑T̴̹̞̍͐R̴̨͍̱̣͋̆Ŭ̴̢͖̟̍͋̇Ș̵̩̘̞̰̅̔̾T̴̢̤͇̘͕͂̅ ̸̛͙̝̏̋M̷̧̞̋͗͊͊E̴̢̤̹̠͐͒̂͝͝?̸̢͎̲̕ ̵̥̰͒͊D̷̦͚͖̐͐̒̾̿O̶̟͑̐͋͠ ̴̹̫̎͛Ŷ̸̳̹̮̟̩̇̇̓̕Ǫ̸̩̬̟̞́̓͋͐͝Ų̷̌̉̔̚ ̵̛̙͌͘T̶̡̜̾̕R̸͇̞̮͇͙̃̉Ṷ̷̮̜̉S̴͙̘̬̬͚̔̈́͗T̴͚͖͕̙̗͗͘ ̵̡̫̀́̏̀͝M̴̨̬͓̹̓̓̈͘ͅE̴̱̹̙̥̔̊͘?̶̺̲̖̉̇̑ ̵̛̹̮̐͌D̵͖̈́͝Ǒ̶̰̻̙͓̀̄͠ ̷̱̱̤͎͒̂̒̒Y̵̦̗̔̑̌Ǫ̵̧̿̆U̸͖͑ ̴̥͕̋̋T̷͈̫̕͝͝R̷̦̅̓̋Ū̵̡͚̟͕͎S̷̬̫͔̯͙̒̅̃͠͝T̸̥͔̘͊ ̸̛̘̲̬̬̓̇͒͘Ḿ̵̼͕̓Ȇ̸͕?̶̙͙̪̪̿̅̆ ̴̧̜̟̩̂̃̊̈́͘Ḑ̸̳̳̞̪͂Ȯ̸̘͒͛̚͘ ̵͉̠̉̾Y̴͚͂̉͂Ò̸̯̝̠̳̆̚Ű̵͕̰̾̈ ̸̺̮͉̥̂̚T̶̖͐̆̉̚R̷̰̼̥̆̉̌̔͝U̸̼̅̉͛͛̊S̷̰̅̀͂̀T̵͙̂̃̋̍͂ ̶͙̫͂M̸̺͉̠̋͋̈́̋Ĕ̴̱̫̪͒̓͆̕?̸̖̫̥̋̂̇̅ ̴͉̞͇̞͐ͅD̵̡̋̾̂O̸̬̊̒̓ ̶̡̞̜̫͒̊̇̎Y̴̝̻̣̞̣̌̕Ȏ̷͉̯̦͕̓̿U̷͖̙̠͌ ̵̨̗̐́̇͒T̴̨͇̐̉́R̷̛̻̘̞̳̙̅U̶̫̭̯̜͈̿͑̅͠S̶̻̺̯͐́T̴̹͙͂̋̍ ̴͈̞̒̍̽͘M̶̮̊̀̐̅̉E̶̳̻͆͛̚̚͘?̴̨̛̺̭͋͌ ̸̬͕̼́̓̑́͝D̷̫̰̾͜͝O̴͚̘̩̜̚ ̶̳͕̝̻̼̈̈́͒́͝Y̸̟͔̯̋̀̽͂͝O̴̹̦̐̾U̴͓̦͙̿͊ ̶̨͇̏͂ͅT̵̢͈̜͇̎R̸̹̲̺̾́͝U̶̦̠̣̳͝Š̸̨̢́̋T̸̨̳͉̖͍́̋̐̃̈́ ̷̺̝̙͙͒͒̋̚M̴͇̩̱̞̹̔́̐̈́̕E̵͇̩̥̜͍̓̿͋̄?̴̡̣̪̮̬͊̅͋͝ ̵̱͖̼̈́̍͠Ḑ̴̢̭̑ͅǪ̸͙̬̺͗͑̒̇ ̷̡̛͖̬̳̣͆͝Y̷̹̝͎̭̍̾͂O̸̢͋̈́̊̿͒U̴̒ͅ ̴͕̔͋̚T̴̻̽̈́̒̾Ŕ̴̺̅̔Ű̸̧̞̗͑̎͝ͅS̵̢̜̝̙͌̑̄͝T̶̟̪̉͛̓̾͝ ̶̠͌̉̏̚͝M̶͈͉̈́̀̌̾͝Ẻ̸̼̈?̸̪̉͑̕ ̸̳̩̦͕̚͜D̴͙͍̊̆̔Ọ̷͉̮̻̌ͅ ̵̨͇̩͔̕Y̵̨̪͍̿̔O̶̟̙̥̲̓͛̄̕͠Ȗ̸̬̞̙̲ ̴̣̓͗̉͜T̴̢͔͍́͝R̶͙̗̿̈́̽Ư̵̢̝̄S̸͈͙̩̒̑ͅT̶͎́̔̅̒͜ ̴̛͚̝͈̟͕̓̋̿͝M̸̨͌Ḙ̴͇̞̂̽̈́̓̚?̷̭̘̙̦͊̅̅ͅ ̵̤̙͍̥̾̀D̶͖̫̹̓̃̌͝O̴̧͎̦̫͖͝ ̴̯̎̓Y̸͖͖̤͉̳̍̊͗̅̓O̶̬̘̩̱̎̓͊̈Ụ̸̧̞̞̍͌ͅ ̵̧̾͝T̵̡̺͆̓̾͝R̸̯͈͕͂Ụ̸̎̊̾͠S̷͍̞͓̑Ť̷͓́̀ ̷̻͒̎̈̅͊M̶̰̑́E̸͚͓̱̊?̸̡̭̖́̎͠ ̵̘͙̿D̶̢͕̪͇̿̒́̚O̶̳̊͘͠ ̸̮̣̟̺̎͌̍͋̓Y̵̥͍̭͌̇̊͘͝Ỏ̷̹̂̆͘Ȕ̶̥̦̯̲͊͐ ̷̧̦͔̏̍̔͌T̴̥̞͉̑͝͠Ŗ̶͖̬̫͐̇̓͋͝U̷̡̠̤̒S̷̗̣̬͛̄̾́T̷̻̭̫̗͗̈̈̾̽ ̸̫̥̽̿̆͋̈́M̷̩̫̻̪͗̽͒̕E̴̖̰͉͑̅̿͠?̴̰̗̭́ͅ ̴̮̠̦̼̯̎͛̈̈͘D̶̪̖͎̮̙̑͑́͗O̸̢̜̠̽̍̈́͠ ̷̧̦̜̟̗͗̐͆Ÿ̸̮̹̘̟̗́̾̀̃͝Ȏ̶̢̡͉͎͜U̷͈͓͓͇̓̒̄ ̸͖̋̊͊̌͠T̸̫͊̄͆̕͝Ṟ̸̃U̵̘̬̖͊̅̋́S̸͉̺̐̈͝ͅT̷̰͚̈́̈ ̵̛̜͇͈͕̠̚M̵̜͎̳̓͋͂ͅͅË̸̬͇̺̞̈́̒͊͝?̴̘̀͂͂ ̴͖̩͐͝D̶̜̩̹͓̓Ó̸̰͇ ̵͇̈̃͂Y̸̧̘̫̟͖͒̓̀̂̆Ō̵̳̤̈́͆̅͗Ư̴̭̬̜̦̄̃͐̈ ̷̱̞͕̺̒̾͜T̵͍̲̊Ŕ̵̨̹͕̠̓̊̑Ŭ̶̗̫̉̀̏̕S̷͕̱̪̎̄̅͌͛͜T̶͉͑͊ ̶͍͇̼̖͂͜Ṃ̵̗̽̈́͐̚Ȩ̴͖̹̠̻̽̅͂̓?̸̺̂̆͌ ̷̙̦̟͐D̴͖̞̯͚̫̈́̐̕O̴̢̯̝̥͛̍͐ͅ ̷̣̄͂͆͐Y̵̠̱͛̾́͝Ǒ̸͍̬͚̪ͅÙ̵̡͚̥̏̋̆͘ ̶̬̻̀̿̉͘̕T̴̢͔̺̎̒͋̋́͜R̸̖̠̊̆͆͑Ȗ̵̪̮́̎̂͜S̷͓̬͚͍͚̑̕T̶̫̗̞͍̀͗ ̷͚̤̟̬̟̉̔́̊͒Ḿ̷͖̉Ę̴̯̻̎͐̇͜͝ͅ?̴̜̭̎̂̈́̈́ ̷̢̡͇̗̽̿̉͂̿D̶̫͋̄̍̿͝O̴̬͙̰̅̈́ ̵̙̏̿͗͂Y̶̡̨͐̈́̈̌̕O̷̗͎͓͑̀̆̓̕Ǘ̴̯̮͛̽ ̴̛̭͉̟̅̅̽̇Ţ̷̮͛͋̋͆̚ͅŔ̴̪̳̳̠̈́Ǘ̷̗͈͉S̵͇͎̉Ṫ̴̺ ̵̧̞͕̞̩͂͐͛M̷̛̜̗̝̼͎͆̽͒E̷̡̢͙̙̍͘̕?̶͖̅͘ ̷̩̲̥͍̤͘D̴̥͂̎̓̂̑O̶̖̭͉̓ ̴̣̫̥͇̫̂̔̇Y̵̝͖͍͎̓̃O̸̧͓͈͓̪̓͆̐U̸̻͓̝̝̺̿̓ ̵̥̆̅͂T̴̮͚͙͔̂R̸̛͎͓ͅÜ̴̙͠S̵͖͂̊̏͛͘T̷͕̿̒͝ ̵̘̰̖̒͋͠ͅM̷̡̥̞͈͗̿̌͘ͅE̴̟̍̐̕̚?̸͙̥͉͉̊́͐ ̷̛̳͙̃D̴̝̗̭͗Ô̶̧̨̢̝͍̆ ̷̢̟͔̻̀̀͆̄͘Y̷̼̤͇͖̋͊͑̔͛O̷̖͙̖̪̾͘U̵̧̮̠̹͋͆̒ ̵͎͔͐̇̌̍T̴̲͌͝R̴̖͆U̵̠̜̹͖͆̎͗̽̒S̷͎̲̓̏̋ͅT̵̝́̉̃͒̆ ̷͕̥͉͍͠M̶͖͌͑̊͝Ë̷͔́͠?̶̝͐ ̸͈̼̽͘D̸̡͓͔̎̀͝O̴̜̅̈́̍ ̴̨̏̏̏̑͠Y̸̻̅̋̈͗Ǫ̷̛̆̔̽U̵̯̓͋̄̆̇ͅ ̸̧̯̝̞̫̓̌̽̕T̸̳͋̊R̵̺͌̈́U̵̯̫͍̤̓Ś̷̺̥͓̙̄̀̂͝T̵̨̲̙̺͆̒ ̸̹͊͐̋͐͝M̴̥̺͉̜̩̑̿͝Ë̵̫́̀?̸̩̝̫̘̀̓̉͌ ̴̩͂̇D̷̥̣̲̅̈́̉̽Ö̶̬̮̭̘͍̅̿ ̶͎̲͊̐Y̸̼͎̏̃̐͝͝O̷͚͆̒̎̕͝U̸͔̥̯̘͛̚ ̶̮͋T̸̠̠̱͕̂̍R̵̦̈Ū̵̗͍̺̖̽̃͂͜Ś̴̨̥͜͠T̶̖̻͍̱̀͒̀ ̵̝̳̤̐͆͗͠M̴̛̯̀́E̷̟̘̊͐̽̒͌?̶̱̫̍̍̾͘͝ ̸̜̤̣̾̅̃̎̈D̶̨̢̛̮͕͈̏̔͆Ò̷̖̮͙̦ ̶͇̍Y̶̭̗̎̉Ơ̶̧̻̖̍͛͝U̴͔͇͖͊̌̿ ̴̨͈̻̮̄̏̊͝T̵̗̿̃̂̓Ŗ̴͚̪̝̳̀̎Û̷̝̞͍̰̀̏Š̸̢̛̲̊͌͝Ţ̷̢̡̰̊̀ ̵̥͙̀̉͑͐͠Ṃ̸͎͇̬́̑̈̕͠E̴̡̗̼͐̍̈̿?̸̨̙̤́͆͆̈́̇ ̸̧̛͕̦́̐̐̌͜Ḑ̴̣̠̙̥̽̅͂O̶̢̓ ̷̼̦̙̍̈́Y̸̤̾ͅO̴͍̲͉̼̿̎͐̉͐U̶͑͛͒̚͜ ̷͍̼͖̃̽̂Ţ̷̦̎͋͋R̶̙̯̺̙̩̈̈̾U̵͇̔S̸̯̰̩̦̾T̶̖̱͑͝ ̸̬̯̮̞͐̈́ͅM̷͈͌͑͜͝È̵̺̹̠̾͋̚?̷͕̖̝͐̔͑̆̋͜ ̵̠́͋̍̈͠D̴̯̪̯̤̣̈͒͗́̚O̵͍̦̓̐͛͌̾ ̵͖͓̰̮̗̊Ỳ̵̥̓͌Ő̶̖͙̃͗͠U̴͔̎̓̍̕͝ ̴̬̪͐̄͌͠T̶̯̈̋́̈͐R̴͖͊U̸̡͍͕̺̅̊̔̍S̷̡̘̣͚̤̎̊Ţ̶̿͜ͅ ̵͍̲̿̚M̷̬̮̦̔̀͂E̶̢̳̱̹͍͑?̶͕͎̜̇̑͐̀ ̴̥͍̙͓̓̈͌̌̌D̷̞̎̍͜O̴̲͈͈̍ ̷̰̍̎̆̆͑Y̶̠̭̞͎͊̽̌͑O̵͓͚̯̎͘Ų̶̗̺̆̈́́̍ ̵̣̻͕̆̆̉Ţ̵͚͎̜̈́͂̈́̀͝R̴͈̀̄͛Û̷͉̽S̸̛͙̭͛T̴̞͍̟̓͝ ̷̠͉̑M̷̛̟̫̐̉̈́̓Ẻ̸̻͔̇̃͒͠?̸̬̽ ̸̧̢͈̺͑̌̉͐͝D̸̘̮̔O̵͕̠͛̃͂̓ ̴̩̮̟̗̹͂̇̐Y̴̢̛͔̓̑͊O̶̡̮̘͈̬̽̌̽̈́͝U̷̠̫̦̎̏͘ ̷͕͍̟̻͐̆̑̈́T̵̛̻͓͈̎̈̏̇Ř̴̨̯̇Ų̶͚̥͎͑͜S̵͖̞͖̅̈́̌̏͝T̷̗̒̉ ̵͔̹̤̲͛̎̕M̷̧̖͖̑E̷͔̍̆͆̄̇?̷̖͍̤̮͙̐̍̿ ̵̻̘̝̖͐̂̈͠D̴̰̦̗̆͊O̷͚̦͇̪̍͐͠ ̵̝̓̈́̃͌͘Ŷ̷̠͉̆́Ȍ̸̺̹̈U̸̖̮͎̖͓͋̾̅́̏ ̵̼̇̂͒T̴̹̹̯̖̠͗̌͠R̶͎̲̃̔̌̕Ǘ̵̝̣̘͍̼̑̐̽S̶̛̥̗̝͕̘͗T̴͎̯̝̾̌͌ ̷̨͙̦̳̜̃̈M̷̠͓̘͆̉̔̀̋E̴̬͚͛͋?̸̢̯̗̬͝ ̵̾͜D̵̖͕̊̋Ơ̷̩̒ ̷̧̛̣̲̎̂̅Y̷̧̤̪̜̆̍̋͂̚O̴͖͑̍̿͝Ù̶͔̟̭͗ ̵̺̦̼̤̜̊T̸̲̭͒̑͆͒ͅŔ̵͕̬̱͒͆͘U̶̡̟̮̙̤̾͘S̴͉̖̉̈́̚͝T̵̢̥̳̖̀́̈́̂͠ ̴̞͇̤̀̂͜M̶͇͚͔̀È̴̞͎̗́?̶̗̩̞̹́̕ͅ ̶̖̣̥̈́͐͂̈́D̸̙̏͠O̴̡͉̮̼̠͆̌́̚̚ ̴͉̙̥͛͊̀͝Ÿ̵̻́͗̕Ò̸̞̂̎̈͠Ū̴̧̘̼̄̽̀̚ͅ ̸͎̀̒T̷̢͉̣̙̝̈́̌͐R̶͉͉̖̝̋͝ͅŪ̸͉̲̬̤͒̎S̶̛̟Ṯ̶̡̼̎̐͒̚͜ ̶͕̜͌͋͐M̷̩͔͕̱̠̒̚͠Ȩ̶̨̂̈́?̵̤͛̈́͗͠ ̶͎̝͓̼̑͌͆͘͜͝D̵͔̆̀O̸̩͍̳͆̏̓̄ͅ ̶̨̮̒̊̓Ẏ̶̡̐͊̽̀ͅȮ̶̰̗͇̋͒́͝U̸̯̼̲̍̍͝ ̸̡̦̥͒͑͆̀̕Ţ̷̝͕̊R̷͕̩̖̱̋U̷̲̾̓S̴̺̕͝͠Ṱ̶̢̺̟̒̎̿̓̎ ̴̛̘͌̆̀͝M̵̡̨̠͈̰̐͘Ȩ̶͇̱̮͌̀̃?̷̜̙̼̬̅͌̏ ̴̧̲͇̓̃̓̄Ḏ̸̳̀͐̀͝ͅO̵̺͛̆̐ ̴̧͉̼͇̥̈̓Y̴͇̖̹̟͂̈͋O̵̼̼͒U̵̟̥̜̔̈́̎ ̶̞̬́T̶̟̫͔̐̐̉͜R̸̯̕Ų̷̫̆͂͒S̷͈̪͚̜̽̈́͝T̴̮͙̣̱͋͛̔ ̵̤̺̦͛M̷̨̢̛̮̅̉͝Ê̸͖̖̩͉̿?̴͉̀͋̔ ̵͕̣͌D̴̢̟̙̃Ô̸̢̽̄̾ ̵̢́̋Ÿ̵̢̡̻͔́̏̓͒Ỏ̶̲͔̖̌́U̶͕̽ ̶̨̰͇͊T̷̰̘͈̭̼̈̊R̴̩̰͕̘̄̏̃̕͘Ũ̸͕̈́̅̒̓S̸͕͖̔Ţ̷̗̼͊ ̶̨̮̖̗̪̈́͊̈M̵̺̩̭̫̈Ë̴̼̭̞̪̑?̸̢̫̞̦̱͒̑ ̵͕̲͍̞̗̈́͑D̴̹͓̟͍͐͌̈̔͝Ő̴͔̩͓̫̙͌̓̅ ̵̧̳̻̺̈́̒̒͌Y̶͚̯̩̿̒O̸̧̱͎̓Ù̸̠̎͌ ̴̛͈̥̜̞̣̏̒T̶̯̫͚̟͝R̶̩̗̈́̅ͅŲ̷̪͙͎̓͛S̵͖̖̎͑̾͘ͅȚ̸̹͙̝͍̇̈́ ̴̦̹̐M̵̛͍͕̰͓̝̈́̂Ĕ̸͖͒͛̚̚?̵̪̞̖̞̈́ ̷̢̦̦͔̦͛̔D̶̡͔̲̳͛͛̏͂O̷̻̼̅ͅ ̶͓̳͇̮͊͘Y̶̨͍͉̎͝O̸͊͛̈͜U̶̘̠̳̯̇̊͌̀̕ ̵̛͈̣̇̋T̸̲̼̰͔͈͌̀͝R̷̩̣͌͑͝U̵̯̳͊͋S̵̯̐́͊͛̄T̷̡̺̖̜͚̋͒̅̄͠ ̷̪̥͛̕M̸̳̈̽̀́Ḛ̶̙̺̩̎̌?̸̢̥̈́̇͑͠ ̶̝̽͒̐̈́̚D̶̻͗̓̕ͅO̵̥̅̋͑̉̐ ̴̡̠̗͒̆͝Y̴̘̰͚̬̋̎͜Ǒ̴̮͠Ṳ̷̱̠̻̘͋͌̔̀ ̷͓̬̈̈́̎T̷͖̺̎̃̚R̵̥͉͈̠͛̀̊͘U̸͉̥̥͌S̵̰̈́Ț̸̛̟͕̓̍̂̈ ̶̼͚̀̒̎̎͠M̶̙̝͕͓̈̈́͝͝͝ͅE̵͇̣̹̥͊̐?̶̨̛͔̫̠̤̅͋̀̈́ ̴̡̛̹̺̝̖̆̾̀D̶̹̺͘Ó̵̫̻̱̟͑ ̸̤̰̭͉̦̾̎̎̌Y̸̖̼̠̘͉͌̇̊̈Ȍ̵̙̰̞̞̖̈́͆̂̂U̶̞͆̓̍̒͝ ̴̠͉̲͚̱̽́T̸̢̙͌̏̈́͜͝Ŗ̷͌U̶͇͉͓̣̍̊͝S̴̨̛̮̼̘̜̉̀̀̈́T̵̞̙̿̈̿̉̕ ̸̤̟͉͉͒͗M̵̬̺͐͒̚͝Ẽ̶̞̞?̸̱͕̞̝̫̾̉ ̷̠̠̯̝̦̽̄D̷̜͙̲͎͎́͊̿͑̌O̵͍̲͎͘͜͝ ̷͎̺̯͙͖̊́̏̂͝Ÿ̸̨͓̐O̸͈̭̬̘̰͐Ư̸̙̦̎͘ ̶̻̰̌̀̆͜T̵̞̲̞̣̕R̴̢͓͍̟͗Ǘ̵̬S̴̘͇̉̕T̴̠͙̓̌̐̚͝ ̴͔̱̮̆̽̆̕M̴̹͓̲͊Ȩ̴̙̀͗̀̿?̵͓̅̀ ̷̧̀̿̅̓͝D̸̦̲͙͓̋͆Ǒ̶͈̣̀ ̸̯̫̮̺̳̊̋͗́̚Ỳ̷̺̔̾O̵̻̭̣͌͗͐̀U̸̢͙̬̜͋͌̚ ̴̟̏̑̑͗̚T̴̢̖̭͚͓̓̒͝Ṟ̸̘͎͍͛͊̃͌̄ͅU̶̞̼̓̉Ŝ̷̜T̸̗̾ ̷̗͐͝M̵̤̺̲̲̋̀͛́͠Ȩ̴̬̲̇̉?̵̻̱̠̀ ̴̢̧͇̾̀̏̔͝D̸̳͇͋͒̈́̅Ŏ̵̧̝̗̙͋̒ͅ ̷̯͚̙̄͊Y̴̨̨̲̝͙͒͂͐̀O̸̬̐̈̈́͗̎U̷͎̟̠̍͂͜ ̴̨̰̣͖͛̾T̸̲̘͝R̸̢̢̰̀̆̀̽̕U̸̲̰͔̐S̷͉̖̿̔͝T̶̳̃͝ ̷̳̕M̷͕̼̮̽̕͠E̸̱̎?̸̭͒̇́̽ ̷̨̞̩̀̈́̉͝D̶͙̻͒̐̃O̴̧̺͎͍͕͝ ̸̮̊Y̶͕̠̒O̷͔̔U̷̝̎̓ ̸̹͍̯̜̉́̀̚T̴̢̺͋͋͋̒͝R̸̘͓̦̻̤͝Ú̸̧̞͌̈́̓̏ͅͅŜ̸̤̺̳̘T̵̺͙͎̹̣̂̉͌͒ ̸͔͖̤̳̞͋̌͑͒M̸̺͎̳̽̈E̴͙͋̑͂̃?̴̹̘̿̄̉̔͂ ̵̖̟̻̺̇D̴̤̭̱̫͐͛̅͗͠Ọ̶́͋̂ ̴̣̺̤̲̏͆̍Y̸͎͗O̵̝̘̼̐̌Ū̶̩̘͑̈́ ̴̧͎͇̫͗̋̽T̸̘̳͓̘̫͐R̴͈̍͊̉Ų̶͍̞̣̪̊̿̆S̴̤͎͖̰̽Ṫ̴̡̥̟̿̅͘͝ ̶̣̠̩̳͂M̶̼̦̅̌͊̄E̸͚̳̓̃̈?̶̢̠͙̺͉̂ ̴̙̹̘̉͆D̴̰͖̼͙̥̀͌Ö̵͎́͐͆͝ ̷̛̙̰̰̠́̒̕͜Y̴̜̐͐͐͘Ȍ̸̞̭̟̍U̶̢͕͕͗͒ ̷̧͝T̶͉̒Ȓ̸̨̨͖́͆U̴̘̟͙͛̂̑̄̄S̵̢̢̠͓̊T̶̡͛ ̶̢̲̣͆̋̊̾́M̵̻̀̋́Ê̸̛͔͑̋͜?̸̦̐̚ ̵͕̲̆̎͌̈́͋Ḍ̶͉͊͗͆̐̍Ọ̴͕̔̚͝ ̶̙͂̀Y̵̰͙̬̓̾̈͘͠O̷̖̾Ů̵̝̞̘ ̶̳̙̞̳̆̍̽̉T̴͓̀̊R̴̥͂̋͝U̷̡̩̗͗̌́̆S̴̱̖͉͈̈́̈̓̓T̷̛̫̰̖͈̖̂̀ ̶̹̣̃̄̈́́Ḿ̶̢̥̜̩̇Ȩ̵̰̇́̈̅?̶͚̓̽̽͒̉ ̶͙͍̒̐D̵̨̯͉̝̪̂̂̇́O̴̜͚̮͑̇̃́̽ ̵͙͔̀̕͘ͅY̶͚͋Ȍ̵̤͔͝Ụ̷͎͊ ̴̠̬͇̹̏͆͊́̂T̶̛͈̞͙̓̎R̴̫̣̊͗̑̐͜U̴̢̜̟͓̰͑S̶̡̠̼̉̆T̷̥̂̽͒ ̸̰͇̩̗̊̀̎̍Ṃ̷͈̮̙͗̈È̶̥͘?̶̡̝̩̇̎̈́̃̕ͅ ̴͎̯̈́̆͛͝D̵̦͔̈O̷̤̭̹̯̩̎͋̌̓ ̴̧̛͍̖͗̎̊Ÿ̷̪͖̖́̎Ơ̴̢̟͑̊͝Ù̷̯̞̰̎̉̑̕ ̷̡͇̳̔͆̍̌̍ͅT̶͔̓̒̂R̶͎̙͌͑̊̈͜Ȕ̷̗͙̭̺̀͝S̷͎͍̝̥̀̄T̵̻̲̦̓̈́̚͠͠ ̸̡̋̑̿̀̏M̵̰̭̳̺̈́̚͠Ḙ̶͎̳̈́͑?̵̛̟͆́͐̚ ̴̢̥̮̜̍̔D̷̘̰̹̖͕̃̓̈́Ö̶͕̖͓͉͎́͊͝ ̴̡̛̯̦͉̪̿́Y̸͕̬̳̝̋͗̈͑͋O̴͎̯̙̙͐̕̚U̷͙̙̞͓̓̉ ̶͈̭͎̏̓T̶̫͘R̸͚͚̿U̷̖̜̪̯̽͑Ş̸̳̞̔͜ͅT̴̬̻̱̍͛̈́̈ ̴̢̖̫͈̾̀͛M̷͖̞̣̃̏͆̚̚Ȩ̴̭͗̑̌́?̶̻͎̻͈̆͗̃̊ ̷̤̪͔͈̦̕͘̚̕D̶̮̿̊̐͘O̴͈̜̥͙̮̒̀͊͠ ̵͚̱̭̼̊̓̚Y̴̨̪̜͗͊Ȏ̵͖̭͐̄̍͝Ų̷̗̱̋̽͘ ̵̮̱̯̂̌̀̎͘Ţ̶̛̞̩̱̉̊Ŗ̶̗̖̽͛̍U̶͕͈͆S̷̱͛̒̑T̵͍̻͚̝̪̈́̈ ̵̛̟̅̒́̚M̶̨̺̗̤̦͋̍E̸͔̓̒̈̄̾?̷̖̙̟̑̔͜ ̷̘͓͇̰̥͂̎̇D̷̝͐̉̉̇̍Ò̸̰͓͋ ̶̡̺̲̮̲͆̈́̃͂̓Ỳ̸̧͐̀̉̌O̵̱̙͒̌̎̈̕U̸̝̪͊̉̒̾ ̸̢̨͚̦͙̎̔̓͠T̵̟̥̬͔̀̄́̌Ȓ̵̹̲U̷̲͚̙̺̎S̴̖̱̒͆̚ͅT̶͕̦̗̱̅ ̵̧̩͙̿̔̑͋Ṃ̸̠̹͝Ě̸̦̍̎̇?̶̭̾̾̊̈ͅ ̴̡̞̟̰̓̋̚Ḑ̴̅Ȯ̶̹ ̴̩́̎̕Y̸͚̹̗̙͈͝͝͝O̸̥̘̒͋Ù̷̢̢̫͕̍ ̵̛̬̟͙̋͆̾T̶̫̬͕̺͂́̀͜͝R̴͉͙͖̝̳̉͐͛͝U̷̦̺̐ͅS̸̜͓̀̍̊̎T̸̨̜̲̒̔͐̕͠ ̷̡̡͓̩̪̉M̵͓̂̆̇͝͠E̵̩̒̂͂̔?̸̠̟̀̇̓ ̴̨̯̘̥̔̽̈͆͝D̴͉͘͜O̷̥̽̿͘ ̵̤̃̈͜Y̷̢͙̕Ọ̷̣̈́U̵̘̩̅͂͑ ̷͕̰́̈́͠T̴̙͌̋͐͜R̴̮͉͌̐͌͝U̷̲͙̪̩̚S̵̥̲̻̃͋̋͂́ͅT̶̨̼̦̽̃́̍ ̸͇͉̓͂́M̷͉͗͂̓E̵͇̹̤͋͒?̷̖̫̪̀͝ ̸̣̖̳̘̀́̑D̶͎̟͇̃Ó̸̹͛ ̷̧̠͉̾ͅY̶̧̲̮̏́͒̚̕Ǫ̴̤̹̙̹͋Ȗ̴͕̣̟͕̹ ̶͖̳͇̹̮̈̽̊̈̀T̵̨̯͔̼̂̽̋̚R̸̖͎̗͚̙̊̋͆Ủ̶̼̒S̴̟̖͚̠̹̓̑̊̂T̴̫͖̻̘̗͊̀̂̅ ̷̢̣̦̙̾̌̃̽̕M̵̢͓̤̯̍̈́͝E̶͇̔?̷̹̤͋̎́̌̚ ̵̝̩͆͆͗̈́͝D̷̯̟̜̟̱̄́́̏O̷̺͇͔̪̓̀̏͛ ̸̜̫͉̉͛͒Y̸͕̰̞̱͂̈́̈́Ô̸̪̟͈̳̙̈́̿Ṵ̷̬̝̿̄͂̽̍ ̸̝̮̘͙̐̅͜͠T̷̝͂̌ͅR̴͉͔̰̠͂Û̴̼͓͇͉͜Ṣ̵̢̞͈̭́̇͋T̸̝͗͗ ̷͚̏M̷͉̦̙̲̒̾̚Ẽ̴̡̟̘͉̏̍̀̅?̴̨͙̲̪̗́̄́̚ ̷̧̛̝̝̥̦̽̐͋̆D̸͖͖̘̈́͊O̷̪͓͚̐̉ ̵̧͓̲̍̓̏̆͝Y̷͍͉̌̀̂̀O̵̢̪̥̯͙̊Ũ̸͕̥̹ͅ ̶̪͓̑̽ͅT̶͉̆͊̅̔̚R̴͕̙̤̯͆̐̑̇͜U̶͕̩̠̮̱̍̑S̷̭̣͆̓̍̑́Ț̵̯̱̹̊̑͒ ̵̨̇̀̐͛M̷̼͒E̸̱̤̅͂̓͆͝?̵̯̣̗͎̦͑̒ ̴̺̥̩̪̞͌̊̐̎͗D̸̪̾̈̚̚͝O̴̦̭̐̔̅͘͠ ̵͔͕͙͍̾͐Y̷̖̐Ó̴̼̓̒U̸̖̥̗̥̠̍͑́ ̸̧͍̠̇͑T̷̪̜̙̪͂̃R̴̪͓̟̠̆̍U̸̺̬͂́̅̃S̷̨̭̤̻̒T̶̖̟̰̼̉̑̍̒̅ ̶̣̱͇̺̇̅͌Ḿ̶̥͖̍̿͘E̷̡̓̀̇̈́?̴͕͈̈̋͘ ̸̧͕́̈́͂̃͠D̶͉̍O̸̡̲̤̰̒͂͒ ̶̘͆̈͆Ÿ̶̰͊͊̈́̀O̵̦̔̊Ũ̴̮͌̓̏̈́ ̸͖̼̻̥̰́T̵̬͚͛͗̇̔̏R̴͖̮͂̾͂U̷̗̥̮͋̎͌̌̈́S̷͈̕T̷̡̻͊̑͑̍ ̸̢̯̦̬͋̌̀M̸̤̻͔̏Ĕ̸̞͈̈́̈́?̴̫͂̑͐̓͜ͅ ̴̩̦̘̇͊͘̚D̵̺̝̮͇̻͛̎͠O̴̤͇̻͈̓̿̓ ̷̼͉̞͓͙̓͑̈Y̶̡̪̠̑̓͐͗O̶̧̖͖̬͠Ṵ̶̀̇͜ ̴̜̔̃͌͗T̸̛̰̽̈́͊͝R̴̫͌U̴̧̙̬͉̐Ṣ̷̡̛̘̗͔͆͒͂̕T̴̰̖̃̊͝ ̸̯̺̦̰͈̉̋͘M̴͈̙̭͕͊̇̆Ẻ̴̘͔̟̤̫͋̀?̷͖̍͂ ̴̦͖̦̻͒̈́̉̈́̀D̵̼͋̆̋̆Ò̸͕̪̖̊̎̐̀ ̸̞̐͠Ÿ̶͉͖̞̦͍̓̐̕O̵̡̱̾̅̈͆͝U̷̡̙̱͈̩̒̽̉ ̷̻̒̽͒͊̎T̷̢̺̮͕̅͘Ṟ̵̡͠U̵͖͍̼̲͌̂͆S̷̥͍̦̑͆̋̑̂Ț̴͋̽̉̿̃ ̶͖̤̗̣̿͝M̵̞̠͋̓Ë̵͚̺̥́?̸̼͎̦̅̈̏ ̸̢̛͉̠̫̐͗D̸̳͛̓͊O̸̧̤͓͛ ̴̡̼̹̇͛̾͂Y̷̠͈̪̟̰̽O̴͖̹̼̭̽̌̇̕U̷͙̥̦̬̿͐̽̾̋ ̶̱̦̇̌̈́͑͛T̶̘̳͉̿Ṛ̴̢̣́́ͅŲ̶̅̈́S̴͎͔͚̳̓ͅT̷̞̖̩̣͒̽̈́̚͝ ̵̬̹́͊̆̎͛M̷̺̪͉̺̞̊͑̉̄̓È̶̬̦̓̍̔?̶̙̜̳̇͒́͝ ̶͍͈̤̽̈́̂̎ͅD̶͓̝̐͐͝Ǒ̷̟̆ ̶̛̠͔͊̽̌̀Y̸̦̣̞̓̇̇̒̉Ộ̶͖̍Ư̶̰̾̇̈́͠ ̸̭̂ͅT̸̩̗͉̓̃̕͜Ȓ̷̢̩͓͛̕͝Ụ̷̜̀̍̓S̶̜̎T̵̤̼̓͠ ̷̘̳̭̍̅̌̓̈́ͅM̴͎̺͇̙̄̎̉͛̏E̸̢̯̞͍̘̿̄̃̌̓?̸͎̟̂͒ ̴͂͜͠D̷̖̑Ö̵̗̮́ ̵̮̬̍̐̓͐͝Ÿ̵̜̥̲̭̩́̃̐̽̕O̸̬͎̝̯͖͗̇͋̕U̸͙̰̘͐ ̵̗̟̈T̸͉͂̇͌̈́̚͜R̸͇͇̊̂̕Ư̶͇̺͚̤̲͝Ŝ̴͉͔̯̌̈́T̶͈̈́ ̶̗͙̍̋̄̕̚M̸̙̮̌E̸͖͉̩̺͉̍̽̓͋?̸̗̠̤̣̀̈́̓ͅ ̶̡̼̞͗ͅͅḎ̶͉̭̈́̈́̀͜O̸͎͖̅̐̉́ ̵̨̬͔̩̙͛͒̆Y̷̼̮̮̾̏̕Ỏ̶͈͚̍ͅǗ̸̟̏̍͝ ̶̛͙̽͌̊T̴̨̮̤̱̤̉͂R̸͔̼̬̱͠Ų̸̘̞̪͋S̷͍̣͗͋̅̈́T̶̙̅ ̵̧̪̼̅̍͜M̴̙̎̄͘͝È̴̡̛͇̼͊̔͝?̸̝͠͝ ̸̙͈͗̍̾Ḍ̶̲͇̭̘̋͗̓̄́Ǒ̷̡̱̝̰͇͆̆̚ ̷̭̪͔͕̯̓Y̸͍͙͉̦̌̕O̶̥͂̚ͅU̸̘͓̓̓̔ ̷̲͂͗̈̈͘ͅͅT̶̬̯̖̔Ŕ̴̡̳̘͎̳U̸̢̱͙̱͍̓̆͝S̷̨̺͍̟̄͌̒̋͗T̴̩̼̀̆̎͌̚ ̴̩̙̱͓̘̎́͌̔M̸͖̗̮̳͓͝Ë̴̲͇́?̷̼̝͓̖̄͝ ̶͖̦̓̊̏̋D̸̗͇̩̙̀̕Ô̶̭͉ ̶̣̀̀̚͜͜Y̶̧̺̣̘̭̐͗̏̚O̶̝̗̜̊͑͗̔͜U̷͙͋͊͐̑͗ ̶̡͚͛͠T̶̡̮͕͛͘R̷̻̜̩͔͋͗̃̈́̚Ų̴̲͕̭̤̏Ŝ̶̛̳̠̼̖̏͜T̴̹̽̓ ̸̙͋͐M̷͇̠͆̿̈́̀E̵̮̼̦̽ͅ?̵͍̳͆̐̓ ̸̛̭̯͎̓͝ͅD̷̺͔̱̪͌̾̍̒Ó̸̟̳̭̻̰͋͠ ̴͓͚̖̓Y̵̻͕̾̈́O̷̢̳̪͑͑U̶̙͐̋̽͝ ̷̰̄̈́͘Ṭ̵̥͓͍͐̒Ŗ̸͍͈͇̘̆͑̎̀͝Ṳ̵̙̭̟̯̅̅̊̍̾S̵͎̾T̴̯̲̱̮̫̉͑ ̸̢̼̠̼̿͂̍̏͠ͅM̵͉͚͘E̷̟͓͖͆̅̃̏̽ͅ?̵͙̫͔̞̘̄́̊̕̕ ̸̤̌̓̌̕D̷̤͎̺̗͕́̕Ò̷̮̞̗̀̀ ̸̫̤̹̰̠̈́Y̴̪̣͐Ȯ̷͚͕͐͠Ṵ̶̢͈͓̂̃ ̴̛͎̳̫̥T̶̮͖̐͜R̴̩̼̫̒̈Ų̸̉S̴̘̐̐̕T̸̡̥͙̹̍ ̶̮̦̓M̸̥͓͓͠E̴̪̪͑?̴̛̘͍̾ ̴̛̖D̶͔̞̅O̴͓͒̇́̈́̽ ̸̣͐ͅY̵͈̝̓̆̇͗O̶͎̓͂Ȗ̸̗̮́̈́̒ ̶̜̺͓̙̑͆͊T̷̥͖̫̓͜Ř̵͚̘͗̍̆͝Ṷ̸̘͌̃̃̿͘S̴̨͔͓̦͇̍Ț̷̺̝̹̽̅̍͝͠ ̵̛̞͎̱̩̌͑̋̅M̴͉͔̍̐̓͋Ę̸͎͗͆̌̓͝?̸͉͈̣͒͑ ̶̧̪̚ͅD̸͙̖͍̽͐͌Ǫ̷̗̙͖̔͜͠ ̴̢̦̱̮̫͑̉̽̅Y̴̠̦͛̾͒͆͠Ŏ̶͈̼͕U̸̠̫̤͇̓͗̓ ̵̦̳͒ͅT̴̬͈̬̍̓̒R̶̛͔͓̜͒̔Ų̷̗͔̱̕ͅS̴̛͈̹͑Ṱ̷̨͖̘́̏͜ ̴̲̻̐̀͝M̶̰̗̦̙̪͑͐̚E̶͙͙̎̏͂̊͛ͅ?̵͔͓̠̉̓͜͝ ̸̫̱̀̅̊Ḑ̷̧̼͔̘͛̋͌̽̕O̷͙͈̅̎̌͑ ̸̨̩͔̍̅̓́͘Ȳ̵̱̮̎̆͋͝Ȯ̶̡̺̟̰̩Ụ̷͉̈ ̶̨͕̲͉̱̀̽͆̾T̸̨̡̪̣͊R̴̼̠̱̭͌͑̈͜U̶͈͛S̵͚͙̫̻̼̍T̴̝̊͆̒̚͝ ̵̤͎͕̐̇̕͘ͅM̷̬͙̋͊͐̈́E̸͓̞̒?̶͙̒͛̍̀ ̵͇̹̝̋͋̀D̸̺́̐̅O̶͓̣̺̒͒͆ ̶̫͆͛͜Y̴̼͈͛́̀̚Ỏ̴̖̪̈̃͝Ų̵̡̹̝̤͋͆̀ ̶̢̨͙̺̠͆́T̷̩̿͒R̵̳̹̋Ù̸̝̠̒S̵͇̝͌̈́T̴̪̋̿̈̊ ̷̡̘̩̖̄̕͠M̴͔̟̋͐̔̋͜͝Ë̵̢͙̬͑͂͘͝?̸̻͈͂͘ ̷̤͙̈́D̵̰̽̎̋Ö̷̮́̿̆̓ ̷̱̣̬̭̈́̈́̈Y̷̛̳̟͙̅͜Ȯ̵͖̙͇̏U̶̙̎̈̚͝ ̶̱̙͚͍̥͂̒T̶̤͑̇̕R̸̢̪̱̭̗̀̅̚͠U̵̧̜͒̿͜S̸̢͎̯̺̔͠T̷͖̖͉̳͓̃͑ ̶̹̟̺͆̅̋M̶̮͚̏E̵͇̰̲̝͕̐̓̾́͝?̵̙͙̋̂̔ ̴̪̦̀͂̀̍͝Ḓ̵͚̩͋̾̕͝O̷̡̗͗́͠ ̴̲̙̞̼͍͂̾͊͑̄Ȳ̵̨̬̥̎̀̊Ô̴̢̈́͑͘͝U̴̜͔̬͑̀̏͘͝ ̶̯̏̚͜T̷͍̻́̈́͐̌R̵̥͚̝̽̌̀̃Ü̵̧̬̭̳̫S̵͇̋͗T̴̡̡̼̓̉̓̽̕ ̴̖̜͚̠̪̈́̇̐́M̸̨̨̖̞̊̎̅͜E̴̪̰̋͛̊͑?̵̬̠̱̖̠̽ ̷̤̔̍̏D̵̘͑̋̄̑Ŏ̶̫͝͝ ̴̢̣̺̬̠́̎̔Ý̵̥̬̅̽̋̚O̵̤̘̹̞͊͜U̶̲͎̖͌͒ ̶̤̈́͆̇T̷̡͕͚̝̹͐͑R̵̟̯̓̍͋U̶͇̬̲̹͐S̷̖̝͚͇͙̉̇̚͝T̴̝͓̾̅̒̚ͅ ̸̖͙͂M̶̟̗̭̭̱̄͊̉Ë̶̟̩̘́̀͜?̵̖͖͚͍̀̔̕̕̕ ̷͔͔̠̎Ḑ̵̝͚̎Ö̴̞̻̪̫́̉̿̄̐ ̸̡̻͖̩̝͒̈́͠Y̵̩̭̾O̷̩͂̑̇͝ͅU̶̜͛̋͝ ̶̮̻̟̠͒̃͊̽T̵̩̈́͋͠R̴̫͚̖̞͌̏̓̏͊ͅŮ̵̖͉S̷̪̈́̕͝ͅṪ̵̞̬̠̝ ̸̓̐͊̂ͅM̶̨̞̟͕̀́E̸̝̽?̴̧͓͔̓̔͠ ̸̲̔̐́͝Ḍ̴̛͔́̈́͠͠O̸̡͈͎̐̂͝ ̴̢̗̓̄̏͜Ỵ̶̀̀͛̎̏Ȏ̷̥͐͋̐U̵͖̼͗̐̔ ̵̣̀Ţ̴̲̠͔̫̔R̶̩̱͝U̸̹͔̺̩͗S̴̜̈́T̵̹̩̤̰̈́̑̒́ ̶̖̹͖̀M̴̳̆͜É̴͖̣͚̖͖̃?̸͎̅ ̸̨̺̰͇̂͆D̷̫̻͒̕͜O̸̫̜͌̃̈́̂ ̴̛̦̎͐́̒Ÿ̸͓́͊O̶̖͎͉̟̎Ȕ̵̧̝͚̈́̃̈ ̸̛̺̾Ṯ̷͠R̵̢͚̓͊͐U̷̟̗̿̌͛S̶̢̝̙̭̆̇T̸̘̜̂̊ ̸̻͌̌͠M̸̧̟͎̙̠̑E̵̫͑͐̇?̵̞̣̹͓̘͌ ̴͇̭̻͔́̌͘͜Ḑ̵̲̣͉̳̀̇̓Ơ̸͖͈͚̰̿͌́̇ ̵̠̹͍̉̀͝Y̷͇͇͙̝̌̀̍͝O̵̭̿͛̅̀̍U̶̻͖̪͌̍ ̴̼̱̮̺͇͒͋́̚T̶̡͙̏Ŕ̵̦̥͊̄̓ͅȔ̸͔͝S̷̲̻͒̀Ţ̴͇̤͖̯͒̇̑̓͘ ̶̼̬̹̈̏M̷̢̀̉Ê̶̤?̶̺̍͆ ̸̝̻̤͓͕̚͝D̷̨̻̮̒̈̀̔͝O̸̥̘̖̝̒ ̷͙͋Y̸͇̣͂́̀͜O̶̟͖͕̦͆̾Û̸̫̗̘̟̗̂͝ ̸̹̖̆̌͂͝T̶̹̯͇̖̩͝R̸͓̦̥̾̀̈́͘U̶̱̤̞͋S̷͙̀̔̅͂T̶̫̥͚̙̺͛̄̀ ̴̰̈̍̒̄͆M̵͓͎̤̃̈́E̸͎̞̦̞̬͐̽͊̋?̴̹̯̿͋͜͝ͅ ̷̞̼̍̅̌̕D̶͚̫̯̬͐͐̅̇͝Ö̷̧̼̠͆̉͋ ̴̨̺̝̝̀͋̌̑̕ͅY̵̭̋͛̑Ơ̶͔͍̻̌͒U̶̥̞̤̭͙̐̂̚ ̵̳͍̓́͒̀T̴̗̃̒̈́R̷̨̙͇̲̈̂̉̀̅U̵̳̝̠̺͌̓̈́S̵̢̖̪̍͒T̸̮̉̍ ̸̩̳͕̮̒̍M̵̡͚͔̦̖̆̚E̷̙̮̋?̷͓̬̪̅̀̐̐̚͜ ̴̠̞̼͝͝D̴͕̞̲̈́Ò̵̦̟̇͊̏̕ ̷̤̹̞̪͂̅͊Y̵̡͗̀͛͝Ǫ̴̜̳̩̲͛̍Ư̸͈̝͚̗̰̐͌͆̕ ̸̨̮͎̑̿T̸̛̖̳̈́́R̶̹̫̉̽̎͌̎U̵̥̱͆S̷͚͎̔T̵̨̫̣̗͋̐ ̶͉̥͗̊͝͝M̸̘͍̲͗̓È̵̮̻̣͆̊̒̀?̵̛̱̆̾ ̶̖͐̍̚D̶̲͎̤̗̂͑͛̕O̷̤̖͇͉̣̔ ̶̥͑́͒̊Ẏ̶̼̤̙͒̀O̷̞̞̠̜̐̓̐͜Ṵ̴̡̿͊͘͘ ̵̟̗̜̒̃̊̀͝T̸͓͎̹̃͗R̵̙̹͓͑͊̎́̀U̷̞͉̫͈͛͌S̵͕̘̠̬͉̈́̎̂Ţ̷̰͙̥̋̔͐͝ ̸̱̘̫̽̍̈̈M̸̛̻̲͈̹̹̒̀̉Ė̴̆͜?̸̦̫̑̏̈̆̕ ̴͚̪̞̙̪̍D̷̩̝͕̪͙́̍͗Ȯ̶̧͇͙͍̜̾̍̔̂ ̶̨̹̆͋Ỹ̵͔̋̌̀O̵̬̙͑̐͆͂̅U̷̝̝͙̘̦͝ ̷̡̹͈̮̊͒̆T̸͎̀̀͊͑R̷̢͇̓U̷̘̹̺̤͂Š̵̳̘̓͑̊̀T̷̛͖͎ ̸̮̟̌̈́͂̊͝M̵̪̱̠̹̫͊̀̔E̴͖͔̣̱͐̉̔̓̕?̴͎̗̻̜̘̈́̍̊ ̵̠̯̬͗D̴̖͇͖̆̃̾̈́O̵̧̅̊̆ ̵͕͉͚̰͓̐͑̄Y̸̘̪̪̹͋ͅO̵̹͆̌͐͝U̶̺͕͒̇ ̷̨̻̪͎̽T̸̯̭̖͊͊͗͐̚R̴̤̠̓Ū̴͇̠̺̓͑͝S̶̩̅ͅT̷̬̠̫̼͇͆̉ ̵̥͂M̶̼̰̞̻̑̇̓́̈́E̸̩̩̬̻͑̚͜?̸̨͇̳̀̌͐̿̚ ̶̛̛̭͖̼̔̈́̀D̵̪̯̻̉̑̒̃͘Ö̶͙̪̫͇̊͒̕ ̵̬̙̦̘̺̓̐͛Y̸̺͔͆Ȍ̵̧̱̩̟̳̏̎̕Ü̵̙̲̋͗ ̷̡̞͕͊̎̇͠͝T̸̼̻͋̈́̈́́̚R̴̤͚̾̓̂̾͝Ú̷̖̺̥̘͋̄̎̐S̶̡̻͍͔̈́́̒T̶̘͍̣͎̘͆̉́́ ̵̫͕̮͂͋̃M̴̻̘̈́Ë̷̠̝͎̞́?̸̤̗̹̗̗̄̾̉̊ ̸̤͗D̷̬̲̬̥̝͋̉O̷̯̼̗͆͊͒͋ ̶̡͎̝̓̅̈́͑Y̸̫͉̰̓́̆̈́̐Ŏ̷̹̱̲̰̞́̎Ũ̸̡͖͊̊̓ ̴̮̣̮̝͓͌T̸̫̦̝͒͊̈́̉R̶̪̦̋̏̍͜Ù̶̧̝͈͉͕̓̈́͝Ṡ̵͇̖̌͒Ṫ̵̥̑ ̵̲̂̓͠͠M̶̧̺͚͈̄͜E̷̙̘̓?̸̢̝̪̿ ̴̜̬̠̉̐͐͜D̷̳̱̿Ọ̵̧̦͙͎̐̑̓̂ ̶̡̺̯̀̇͂̚Y̸̨̝̹̟̽͒O̶̻̐Ȕ̶̜͖̈́͆̈́͠ ̷̼͋̿̓T̶̝̂R̵͇̘̱̗̓͐̈́̊͝Ứ̵͎̤͜͝S̷̮͉͌͂T̶̢̀̑̽̒ ̴̡͙̰̬͈̔̽̓̚͝M̴͖̞͖͛̎͑̌́͜Ẻ̴̘̼͚̗̱͗̂?̶̣̘̝̞̋̾̍͂͌ ̴̧̛̰̫͎͛̑͒͝D̴̦͍̑Ȍ̷̠̰̪̲̮̊ ̸͎̲͕̗͛͜Y̸͚̞̻̽̎Ȯ̵͇̈͘Ú̷͖̪̿ ̴̯̥̹̻̇̍̆T̸̬̈́͛͘͝ͅR̷̥̳̉Ṳ̷̲͇̿S̶͉̟̥̏̄̉̄̚T̸̗̦̱̓ ̵̖̺̜͕̭́̎͛͘M̶̠̠̿E̷͉̠͔͋̀̚?̵͖̜̎͑́̇ ̷̨̺̭̹͐̂̍̑Ḑ̶̛̟͈̝̺̉̐Ơ̵̾̓͒͑͜ ̶̨̣̺̤̱̈͂̑̇Y̷̨̑̈́Ọ̵̈͗̎̌͠U̶̠̠̓̇͘͘͜ ̵̟̒͋̅͊͝T̷̩͇̣͗ͅR̸̡͊͘͜Ù̷̬̜̊̍S̷͇̘̲̯̈́̉T̷̳̆ ̴͍͓̏̇M̵̨͉̭͑͗͛͆E̷̥̽?̶̡͖̹̾͋̎ ̴̨̪̰̹̔̕͠͠D̶̘̳͋̿̀̽ͅO̶̞̦͍̖͔̾͊̒͠ ̶͖̻̙͒̈Y̵̢̗͚̓O̸̪̾̔͠Ǘ̴̲ ̸͙͒̀T̶̨͚̭̥͕̾́͒̕R̸̤̈́͋͋͋͐Ų̴͚̞͖͔͘S̵̡̹̞̗͚̾̌̄T̸̡̫̘͎̝̐̂̏̀̈ ̵̻͇͙͖͒M̶̯̮̻̬̓̚̚͠Ė̴̻̺̞̞̈ͅ?̸̣̥̥̓͂ ̶͖̳̦̈́̂̋̐͝D̶̛͈̳̔̾Ò̵̰͎͎͒̕͝ ̶̳̼͉̆̌͆͑͝Y̸̧̮̙̾͌̿͑͝Õ̷͚̪̞͎͑͠͝U̴̺̙͊̍ ̴̗̰̻̅͜T̴̩̩̍̊̎Ȑ̸͉͛Ű̴͕̬̘͋͊͝Ṣ̵̦̌T̴̼͕̣̦̬̃͐́̈́͠ ̸̨̝̈́M̵̢̡̬̲͖͐Ě̶͍̪̩̞̂͌͝?̴͍̥͍̑̔̿ ̸̖͎̥͍̍Ḏ̷̢̛̠͂̐̓͛͜O̶̰̫͓͎̪̓ ̷̰̼̃͐̚Y̸̨̺̪̼͉͆̚͝Ȏ̴̳̱́Ǘ̵̢̡̹̮̈́̄ ̵̘̽̾̃̿̎T̸̪͖̩̈́̈̆͛͘R̷̛͓͌͑̓͂Ự̴͔̖͕̐̈́́ͅS̸̡̛̤͚͉̄͝T̵͓̳̹̣̻̓̀͌̀ ̶̗̿̑̐͝M̵̨̫̭̭̽̀̄͌͜E̷̙̰͕̖̾?̵̡͔̏̐̾͜ ̵̟̽̚͜D̷̫̘̣̯͚̀̚Ọ̵̘̬́͑ ̷̨̹̬̱̋Ý̷͇̗̒̆̈́̆O̸̰͈͇͍̓̅͊́Ų̵̘̯̂ ̵̡̲̽́͋͝T̵̺̓̃̄͋R̴̢̞͎̻͗̈́̀U̸̖͊̊̈͝S̷̪̱̿T̴̳̘̖̪̯̾͊͊͝ ̷̺͚̺̐̈́ͅM̸̙̖̳̥̿̇E̸̛͚̫̅́͂͜ͅ?̵̢͕̞̆̓́͒̅ ̵͓͑D̶͙̘̥̠̂́̕Ó̶̼̟͎́́́͛ ̸̡̈͂͠Ỷ̴̳̼̬̺̟O̶͎͚̼͆Ǘ̸͇̐ ̷̦̭̼̭̮͌͌̕͝T̵̢͎̜̟͕́̽͂͝R̸͈̭̩̓̃͐̂̚U̵̫̙̙̻̹̾S̷̯̭̭̖̄̍̌͠ͅT̶̥͑͌͒͒̀ ̶̧̻̥̅̒͑̈́͜M̶̨̤̣͛͛͑͌̚Ȩ̴̭̄̌?̸͚̪̱̤̦͌̓̋ ̵̰͚̙̘̽̇̎D̴̡̳̪̫̩̄Ọ̵̈́́̓̚̚ ̶̡͔̣̠̏̒͗Y̴̥͐Ŏ̵̲͕̖̭U̴̳̱͂ ̴̲͒͌́T̶̟̪̔̃͛Ṙ̴̡̞͋̉Ủ̸͔͓̂̒̀̅S̸̗̬̼͒̉̒̉T̸̨̈́̀̽̂ ̷̢̖̖̀̓Ṁ̷̢͈͖̬̅̒Ę̴̼̱͋̐̅͌?̵̰̘͖̱̻̎̅̔͠ ̵̧͍̹̻͔͐̈́D̸͉̰̭̼̓̽͝Ô̶̲̞ ̴͔̬̙̝̈̋Y̷̱̟̜̓̈́͊̀Ō̸̦̫̣͜Û̵̡̯̖͈ ̵͖̖̈́̽T̷̫̮̞̮͈͑̽Ř̵͉̹U̵̢̪̜̾Ṡ̶̡̺̟͈̮́̀Ţ̶̠̏̾͆ ̶̯͂Ḿ̸̡̩̝̲̀͊E̵̺̺͔̾̀̀ͅ?̷̛̻̠̲͠ ̵̟̉̂͊͘Ḋ̴̩͖̌͘O̸̲̞̔̀̕ ̵͈̞͆̄̏Y̵̜͖̘̽̈́̕O̴̠͒̂͠U̷͚̜̐͘̕͝ ̶̡͕̙̹͍̆̐̓̍T̷̬̳̺͚̄͘R̵̺̩̈́̔̚̚͝ͅU̸̥̙͋̓S̵̼̝͌͑̂͘T̸̻͖͙̗̒̂ ̵̩̭̠̃̆̂M̵̝̔̽͜E̷̤̰̔́̔?̷̡͈̠̙̜́́ ̸͚̺̹̪͗̑̓͝͠D̶͓͍̬͑Ǒ̷̧̢̈́͊̅͌ ̴͔̗̓̃Y̵͚͆͊̽̋͝Ò̶̭̯͒͝Ū̶͚̗͘ ̵̡̫̮̬̋̽̚T̴̘̯̙̎͜R̷̨̨̩̺̂͑̿U̶̯̖͗̚Ṡ̷̥̳͗̀T̷͎͓̹̘́̂̇̐ͅ ̷̝̹̪̞̋̐͋͝ͅM̵̢̮̯͍͌Ȩ̸̖̪͔̤̍̓̉̇͝?̴͍̱̱͕͛͑̉͘ ̴̼̈́͊͋͌͝D̸͇̼̐͊̌Ȏ̶͍̳͎͌̓͊ͅ ̷̧̳̼̬͂Ỵ̶̧͇͖̠̽O̵̧̾͗͗͝U̴̓̓ͅ ̸̯̬̍̂͑̓͝T̴͙̮͚̘͓̔̌̃͂Ŗ̵͙̼́Ȗ̸̧̪̝̻̺͝S̷̫̫̣̔̍T̵̯̪͓̗͆ ̶̙̥̃̃́͐̿Ṁ̶̢̧͓̈́́͆͘Ḙ̶̅̽͗?̴̛͙͈͐̔ ̶̭̃͜D̴̳̥͙̪̳̓͗Ȍ̶̦̗̈̄͠ ̸̫̣́Y̵̥͔͎͘O̵̻̦͈̰͒̐͠͝Ų̵̱̠͍̙͛ ̸̯̯͙̒̍̊̈T̸̡̪̳̪͍̔͗͌̏R̴̨̧̟̰̟͘Ṷ̷͉͚̙͖̽͊́Ŝ̶̹͈̅͂̇͜T̶͙̈́̍̅͗ ̸̡͖̺͒̀̋̓͘͜M̴̡̖̬̝̹̅Ë̸͙̦̱͚̗͆̊͝͝?̸̭̯̱̦̄ ̴̰͑̓͠Ḑ̶̢͉͙̈̄̿̇͜Ő̷͚̞̰̰̈́̉͘͝ ̶̧̧̻̰͊̊̈́̈͠Y̷͓̜͛O̷̦͇̭͈̥͝U̶̲̞̳̣̣̇͒̔̎̊ ̷̰̪̥̌T̶̨̯̟̗̆͋͒̾ͅR̷̛̹̯̙̐̔Ù̵̼̝̽̒̈́̚S̵̪̥̃̅͊͝T̷̛̩̰͈͑̐̑ ̸̧̢̙͇̳͐͌̋͒̿M̸̘̼̔Ę̵̯̖͋̌͘?̶͕̭̝̺̄̏̅̈́ ̸̳̯̣̯̒͘D̶͇̪̓̆O̵̗͍͖̺͛̋̈ ̵̤͎̀̂͒̀͌Y̶̡͇͓̾̍́̓Ö̴̜̙̤̲͈̑͋͐U̸̩̬͓͚̐̽ ̴̰̯͂́T̴̪͕͌̒R̴̨̯̜̒̑͝͠U̵̧͆̾̃̃̅S̸̛͉̈́̐́T̵͙̝̣͊̉͝ ̶͓̱̭͕̾̑͊̇ͅM̶̛̙̩͘͘͠Ȩ̶̟̣̬̝̈́̅?̷͕̭̝̔̾ ̸̟̻̜̱͈͆̂̚D̶͎̮̖͔̍̿̊̇̕͜Ö̶̯͕̖̲͉́̇̽̓̿ ̴̧͓̮̗̼͛̊͊̑Y̵̗̰̋͐̾O̴̱̪̽̋U̵̗͙̠̖͍̾̓̓͘ ̵͚͔̤̅͒̂̿Ṯ̶̉͆́̀̇ͅR̸̙͖̈̒Ų̷̜͋S̷͚͇̠̑̃́Ṫ̵̬̜͍ ̸̣̠̪̻̖̓͆͗̽͛M̵̡̳͒̈͝Ę̵̞̟̈̈́?̵̫̓̋ ̷̗͉̲̥̱̀̋̏̋D̴̢̞̫͖̑̈͘ͅȮ̴͍̠̮͓̽̇̎͘ ̸͙̱̰̼̌͑̀Y̸̞͛̄̀O̵̖͐͒̍Ȕ̸̘̒̊̅̐ ̴̨̥̤̔͐͝Ṯ̷̆R̸̤̹͎̆̄̎̅͝Ự̴̳̹̞̏̎́͝S̷̨͕̯̋͊͘T̵̯͊̓̀͋̈ ̶͔̗͖̖̃̇̍M̶̯̍͒̌̒Ę̶͙͛̇̀͐͘?̴̼͎̞̍̆ ̶̤̥̬̠̣̕D̴̺̭̒̆́̀Ǫ̴̳͑̾ ̴͙̜̫͇̣̊̇̓Ỷ̷̡̛̞͈͓̩̒̕O̷̭͍̠̣͎̿̽́Ú̷̟̯̗͊ ̶̰̊͐T̶͓̦̥̮̓̉͛̕R̵̙̭̦̱̉̏U̵̪̩͂̿̄̏S̶͕̣̥̥͗̃̈͊̏T̵̬̆͐̀̊ ̸̢͎͑̀͊̃̔M̸̪͐̕͜͝Ȩ̵̱͎̜̊̓̄?̴͖̏ ̴̫̤̅̽D̵̺̩̂̌̈́̚Ǒ̶͕̯̟͓̲ ̶̘̜͌͜Y̵̛͉̳̥̝̥͗͑̕O̶̢̫͈̖̮̓̿͝U̸̻͔̅͝͝ ̶̮̽T̷͙̠̞̝̍̑̕R̸̨̪͊Ụ̵̧͉͎͑̾̋͠S̸̯̿͑̀͆̈́Ṭ̶́̕ ̵̪̘̙̝͕̔M̶̘̪͛̈́́͠E̶͇̤̕?̴̦̭͇͕̊̕ͅ ̸̢͖͂͋͒͒D̸͍̘̩͉̟̏́̒Ó̶͚̦͖ ̴̼̔̑͋͒͋Ÿ̷̘͈̬̟́͂O̸͔͇͎͒U̵̟̰͌ ̷̡̤͉́̽̚͘Ṫ̶̜̺̀̀̕R̵̨̦͎̱͗U̴̍ͅŚ̸̥͉̓̾̕͜͠T̵̳̪̼̙̑́̉ ̷͈͆̈̕ͅM̵͉̼̬͂̈́͝ͅE̶̼͎͈͓̠͆͋̇͒?̶̰̫̪̓̔̓͠͝ ̸̠̲̣̐͐̓̈́̓D̵̛̳̳̱̝̉̕̚Õ̸̟͓̹̰̯̚͝ ̶̛͚̩̱̹̹͐Y̶͎̲̬̥͉̿̎̕Ò̴̯̬̼̩̲̂U̸̳̖̘̘̗͊̈́́͝͝ ̴̥͎͑͜Ṯ̶͈̞̝̦̈́̓R̷̯̞͓̲̗̐̏̒̒Ű̷̙̺͊̃̑͜S̵̖͉̝͐̍͠T̵̫͔͉͇́̔͊ ̶̺͖͔̝̯̃̎͐̉̕M̸͚̟̪̠͍͆E̶͕͍̪̘̭̎̄̆͝?̴̻̽ ̸͔̟͎̟͋̈́͑͂Ḑ̵̖̮͕̏͂̕̕Ǫ̴̰̳̣̒ ̵̫͔̟̰̘̋̉̂Ỷ̶̹̹̟̥͆O̶̬͝U̷̢̮͎̠̯͋͗̓̓̒ ̴̡̣̰̗̀̃̽̐̐ͅT̷͇̖̜̦͗̆R̷̖͖͔̥͛͋Ú̵̠̞̃S̶̬̝̼̥̖͌͛͘Ţ̸̺͕̭͕̓̄̊̊͑ ̸̨̘͕̹̍M̴͖̓̋̏̚͜E̴̝͂̓͜?̶͉̬̯̮͖́͗̊͂͂ ̷̛ͅD̴̹͐̚O̸̪͉̟̐́̚ ̷̫̇̈̈́̈́Y̸̝̞̫̦̜̔͒̉Ȏ̴̟̝͔͂̎Ú̷̥͛͘ ̷͈̩́͋́̈́Ţ̸̼̟͎̪͗͠R̷̛̥̞̥̩͌̊̽̃U̸̖̭̹̠̰͑S̷̛̳T̵̟͖͓̥̀͠ ̵̝̝͔̝̫̎M̸̳̎͂̓̕E̷͙̮̲͑̅̏̚͠?̵̨̗̝̃͌̽ ̶͖͇̖̂̃͘͘͝D̸̖̟̻̓͂̂̓O̵̜͐̀ ̶͚̋͌̾Ỹ̸̧͚͙͆̐͝O̸͖̟͂̉̚U̴͇͗̂̋ ̵͚́̏͝͝T̵̩̙̙̣̔̕R̸̨̼̞̱͇͐̇Ụ̸̦͚̼͚̂̌͋̇S̴̠͉͎͇͐T̷̡̞͕̈̇̽͒ͅ ̴̡̰͎͕̠͗M̸̦̮̺͉̀̆È̷̛̜̗̅?̸̛̪̜͚̇̊̽̈́ ̵͓͍̻̉̒D̵̩͕͊̋̏̄̈Ô̷̥̑͑̇͝ͅ ̴̜͉͇̞̒Ỹ̴̹͇͋̆̊̚Ȏ̸̬̭Ư̸̢͉̞͉̅ ̶͙̮̥̠̱́T̵̬͐͂͛͝ͅR̸͍̓͊̋̊Ṷ̵͒̋́́̉S̷͎̗͇͙̒͂ͅT̵̥̟̙̺̲͋͠ ̷̼͔̀̿M̷̨͉̪̰̪̒̄̊E̴͚̍́?̴̻̎́̂͌ ̷̧͚͚͒D̸̖́O̸̹̱̤̞͒ͅ ̶̘͓̇̂̽͜Ỵ̵͎͆̽͛̑͗O̸̧̞͔̒̀ͅỦ̷̡̯̭͒̽͆͗ͅ ̸̧̳͈̜̃̑̎̊̑T̵͈̳̭̙̓R̷͚̦͚̩͖̔̔̾Ṳ̵̲͊̊͊S̴̰͉̭̞͐́̆T̴͚͋͑̑̆̀ ̸̞̺̜̻̓͜M̶̳̤͗̾̋̈͠E̵̟̹͚̘̋̅̊͜?̸̮̳̝͓̎̄̄̽͘͜

Spoiler

—̵̢͎̯̻̼͈̟͍̞͓͎͎͕̤̺̫̼͕̘̗̣̱̭̗̤̼̥̹̯̳̙̤̰̪͕̬̺͉̭̰̭̄̂̇̈́͂̾̂̃̂̃͘ͅD̴̨̧̧̧̰͖̰̞̫̤̳̦̩͇͍͕͎̺̞̤̞̺̥̬̞̻̬̦͉̺̖̰̤̯̩̪͓̤͆́̅̾̐͂͒̀̈̈́̍̋̓̅̊̓̾̽̐̀̉̐̈́̽̅̽̈́̍͛͆͘̚̚̕̕̕͝͠͠͝͝ͅO̷̢̢̨͚̦̥̟͖̺̻͚̪͚̰̮̮̪̻̝̻͓͓͖̤̭̥̠̜͉͐͗̉̀̋̂͘̚̕̕͘͜͜͝͝ ̶̡̡̛̪̣͚͎̲̠̠̰̹͈̫͈̳̱͎͒̽̌̄̆̍͗͂̋̈̇̚͜Ỳ̶̛̜͕̦͎͎͙͉̣͕̑̅̐̔͑̈́̐̓́̎̍̈́͌̂̂̔͋̽̎̓̾͆̀͑̇̀̊̈̈̅̌̓̄͊̂̚̕̕̕͝͝Ǫ̵̛̛̳̰̳͔̘̗̫͛̀̐̓͋̍̊͛̈́̓̆̓̉̈̑̌̎̽̕̕̕͘͝Ư̴̞̂̊͗̽̔̽̇͒̉͗͑̕͘ ̵̢̨̡̧̨̢̼̣̫̭̫̰̖̦̠͍̖̙̻̤̜͉̦̯͕͈̘̝̖͚̞̩̼͈̩̜͍͍̦̓͌͑̎̄̒͗̂̀̓͆͐̃͆̿̑͌̈́̀̃̽̈́̋̒͛͘̕͜͠͠ͅͅT̵̨̨̡̪̳̞͔̱̥̱̙̭̺̬͓̈́̃̄̉͊̋͜ͅͅR̶̨̛̝̦͎̮̿͒͊̉̒̈̈́̔͗̽͆̓̒͑̔͐̓̊̈̐̾̏̈́́͆̿̊͒̾́̒̊̎͛͑̈́̓̎̄̀͘̕Ų̵̢̧̢̺͎͍̤͖̖̗̗̰͉̟̫̯͇̰͙̺͙̻̦̳̣̜̬̻̟̬͖̗̯̖̩͎͚̘̫̦̻̐͐̌̿̍͌͊̅̆̐̿̔̾̎̈̌͛͌̉͌͐͌̐̒̔̃̾͒̎͛̈́͘̕͝͝ͅͅŞ̶̡̢̗͚̜̤͔͔̭̤̦͇͕͍͙͔̭̳͉͕͔̝͇͔͙̤̱͓̜̘̞̤̜̜̲̃̐̈̅͜ͅͅT̷̡̡̧̛̛͈̲͇̪͍̲̟͙̘͈͎̩̼̭̺͙̟̺̲̘̿͌͋́́̈̂̿͗̈́͋̋̍͂̑̂̀̈́̆̿̑͋̂̓̆̔̊̈́̃̌̓̓͗̅̈́̇̈͌̃̓̈́͘̚͝͠ ̵̨̧̘̟̦͍̙̺̠͙̘͓̠̺͇̪̖̬̜̳̘̩͇͔̹̻̠̜͇̹̩̫̯̞̙̣̤̠̪̱̮̣͓͊̾̄͊͛̄͑̑̅̃̈̊̈́͑̑̌͘̚͜͝͝ͅḾ̴̧̛̛̘͇̺̗̹̣͈̱̮͖̜̲̞̮̠̯̟̬̯͚̘̩̖͈͉̥͖̤̘̩͊̿̓͌̓̔̆̊̏̉̈̒̌̈͒̃̊̉̈̎̕̚͝Ȩ̴̛̛͖̺̻̗͇̮̤͔̣̞͚̱͎̠̞̗͓͕͈̲͚̝̔͛̇̽͋͒̄̂͗̈́̈́̓̏̒̋̂͊͗̆̀̔̀͗̈̿͛̕̕͜͝ͅ?̴̡̢͍̗̝̦̭̼̤͖͔̣͈̟̳͕͈̙͎̜̩͚͎̲̱̙̬̯͚̟͖̙̱͍͉͓̰͇̟͕̦͉̇͋̉͌͌̿̀̏͘̚̚͜͝ͅ ̴̩̬̼̰͛͌̍͆̏̂̈̋̈̈̋̂̃̃͆͒̀̀̅̋̐͘͠͝Ḑ̵̢̢̡̢̼̗͙̺͉̱͙̥̺̘̯̙͙͍̣̠̼̝͇̺̯̲͚̫̜͈̬̳̦̾̏͗̈́̓̔͆̊̊͒͆̋̊̽̚͜͝Ǫ̸̨̨͙͎͚͕̦̳̲̪̪̭͖̩̪̝͖̩̘͓̹̼̰͉̭̩̜͚̳͉̗̼͖̤̬̩̱̬͔̲̼͕̰̲͎̽̔̄̑̂͋̂̾̐̊̓͑͆̉̒̈́̓͒͘̕ͅͅ ̸̡̨͇̩̳̜̓̔̏̾͆̾͋̍̿̓͌̈́͂̀̏̐͘͘͝Y̷̡̡̧̧̧̢̳̼̬͈͔̙̻̱͖͍̮̗͈̻̖̳͚͖̗͖̮͉̼̝͖̠͔̬̭̯͈̝͋͜ͅͅÖ̵̡̨̨̨̢̡̧͓̝̟̼̺̘͔̫̠̝̞̪̜̖̯̹̳̫͙̣̖͇͔͓͚̞̩͙̪̦̞͔͗̎̈́͗̔̀̚̚͜ͅͅU̸̡̧͇̠̹̳̬͕̫̲͚̥̞̰̤̘̹̖̓͒̂͊̏̅̿̂͌̋̋ ̷̛̫͙͙͔̞̺̘͎͕͕̩̭̱̣͈͚̲͙̜̮͙͓͙̖̯͉͇͖͍̑̿̇̓͑͋̂̀̈́͗̽̀͌̈́͒͒̂̏̽̓͒̐͌̽̀̓͗̀͑̾̾͛̅́͊̀̕͜͜͝͝͠͠ͅŢ̶̧̨̡̢̛̺͚͙̼͖̙͚̦͖͓̜͕̩̺̞̩̥̪̤̦̰̋̿̃͂̀͛̄̀̎̾̌̊͒̆́̓͗̌̈́͊̍̇̏́͊͐͒̓͋̓̕̚̕̕͜͝͝͝Ŗ̴̧̛̛̫̣̮̗̝̫̣͔̲̩̲͍͇̼̘͎̝̼̦̻̻̙̤͈̤͎̹͖̺̬͓̝̲̥͔̱͍͙̰̇̍̍̒̒̈̀̎͆͋͛̔̈́̾̐̄͗͛͊̓͂͗̆̿̇̓̍͂̈̇̓̓̎̈̕͘͘͠͝͠ͅͅỬ̵̧͍̺͍̩͍͎̜̰͇̭̣̞̾̆̆̄͋̓͗̚͠S̷̰̦̙̳̻͙͕͍̳̩͍͉̩͇̯̉̀̽̄̄̅̈́̅́͆̐̌͂̎̿̏̑̇̀̿͛̐̂͛̎̄̐́́͑͗̓̊͘̚̚̚͘͠͝͠T̴͚̹͉̘̞̘͙̞͎̩̭̪͕̖̲̣͔͉͙̙͚͕̝̼̹͇͍͙͌̂̎͒͐͂͂̈̉͐̉̑͐͊͒̋̿͛̋̌̂̄̇̓̑̑̇͆̊͂̒̈̍̾̌̂͑̀̂̓̇͜͠͝͠ͅ ̷̨̢̺̟̘̞̲̫̺̩͓͔̥͙͈͕͚͖̣̰̼͉̈́M̶̧̧̡̨̰̯͔͇͍͖̠̱͉̩͖̣̫͍̫̦͖͚̞̠̯̜͉̰̣͍̟̈́̔̃̓̎̄̐́̇͑̆͒̂̔̑̆̈́̾̀̽̇̑̉̒̌E̸̛̞̫̜̜̭͖̪̱͓͈͕̩̍̾͗́͐̇̊͒̏̏̎̒̚͠͝͠?̴̧̛́̽̿̄̔̈̌̀̎̊͊̂̀̐͆͂̆͊̀͐̂̅̀̈́̎̿͑̈́̇́̅͆̏͐͐̀̾̋̓͘͝͝ ̶̩͍̼̣͔̻̻͉̠̪͍͎̩͔̻̖̪̏̊̆̑̉͛̽̊̌D̸̨͙͙̜̥̼͍͚͓̥̪̩̠̘͍͇͇̜͗̐̇̔͆̎̅̽̔̊͂̾̌̇̉̀̍̓̔̈́̿̎̂̌͌͘̚͘̕̚͝Ọ̶͓͓̇̈͆͛̀̈͆̂͆̾̐͒͂͗̽̾͊̕̕͝ ̷̰̩̻̮̝̟͉̌̿̉̽̈́̓̑͂̾̊̆͋̍͗̆̋͗̐̾̅̕͝͠ͅỴ̵̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̖̻̠̟̳̣̜̜͍̙͉̮̞͈̜̖̟͓̫̜͎̞͔̲̗̇͛̓̑̉̅̆͛̽̉̑̆̀͊͒͐́̃̂̀̀̾̔̓͑̔̆̍̄͒͐͋̓́̌̈̾̈̑̉̇̕̕̕ͅͅO̴̙͈̻͒͒Ų̵̡̢̧̢̧̼̠̙͓͉͇̺͚̝͕̳̣̭̦̝͔͙̼̥̥͉̤̭̪͖̮̙̻̫͔̈́̈́̎̄̅̃̀̊̄̓̏͋̆͘͘͝ ̷̢̛̥̗̗͖̝͎̦̗͔͖͚̥̗͔̥̣͇̤͖̱̱̖̩̫͙̗͓̗̱̲̯͆̏͗̋̿͂̾̊̃̊̀̓͗̊͗̽͊̆͗̀̅͛̉͒͑̀̎̂͘͝͝ͅT̶̡̢̤̱̣͍͓̻̼̜͉͎̅́̈́̆͗͊̋̄͜R̶̙̗̟̤̼͔̈͒̇́̈́̑̈͐̾̆̽̈́͑̊̄̈́̓̑̿̄͌͗̒̃̒̾̿̏̏̄͆̇͘͘̚̕͝͝͝͝U̸̡̧̡̫͕͚͉̺͎̺͚̺͉͎̝̗͖̫̫̥̟̰͍͎͎̭͎̻̺̺̝̮͚̺͓̬̯̭͇̓͐͆̒̈́͌̒͗̓̓̽̍̋͊͌̆̓̈͘͘͠ͅS̴̨̧̛̛̟̲̖̝̦̬̭̙̻̝͍̙̹̬̩̪̓̏̽̓͗͛͋̿̋̑͛̎̆̅̏̍͛̀̏̽͂͒̐͒̈̒̅͛̃̆́̊̇̕̚̚͝͠Ţ̶̧̛̛̛̩̘̼͉͎̙̹̘̜̻͔̣͙̱͇͖͎̭̭̩̞͙͓̞̦̳͎͕̜͍̠̘̣̼̣̜̯̱̘̗͓̻̄̔̒͐̏͗͂͗͛͆͐̽͛̅̈́͐̑̃̃̄́̀͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝ ̸͕̞͂̎̇̀̊̀́̓̋̎̏͂̊̍̓͆́͆͂̎̈́̾͗́͂̽͛͂͂̇̋̐͆̐̏͐̀̌̾͛̉̾̚͠͝͝M̵̢͚͍̖̼͓̹͍̰̙̼̗̼̩̻̪̩̜̞͓͖̫̳͙̲̯̰͎̞͔̗͚̱͗̔̿̽̅̏͠͝ͅȨ̶̨͙͎̰̻̰̺̮̠̱̭̱̬̝̙͎̩̮̒̈͗̈̾̌͋̏̏͑͛̀͒͌͗͊̃̏͋̎̓̈̇̏̀̍̋͗̌̂̈́͒̒̚̕͘͜͝͝͝?̸̡̡̡̛̳̘̳̻̳͔̹̩̪̟̬̩͓̗̻̩͈͉̪̮̺̼̦͎̊̇̆̀̌͂̈̓̀̍̍͆̅̒̇̈́̕̚͜͜͠ͅ ̵̧̩̤͉̮͇͙̫͖͈̳͓̜̲̥͚̱̟̜͚͍͔͔̫̥̥̅̒͌͋́̉̍̉͗͛̈́̊̐̂̔̈́̾̑̃̇̅͒̍́̈̑̓̓͐̕͝͝ͅͅD̶̡̢̡̩͖̹͚̝̹̱̗͔̦̯̬̝̪̥̥͍͍̼͇͑̔̓̑̂̍̿̚͠O̴̡̡̧̞͈̰͓͕͎̩̱̼̦͈̮̰͔̻͚̰̯̙̞͖͖͓̱̤͆ͅ ̵̠̐͋͌̏͐̿̇̿͊̅͗̅̇̏͘͘̚̚͝Y̸̧̡̧̻̫̲͓̫̭͍͓̱̝̖̮̘̹̥̱͇̖̩̜̞̝̦̪͎̬̘̹̳͇̥̻̮̑ͅƠ̵̧̡̡̱͔̗̹̙̰͈̼̝͇̼͉̭̯̩͚͙̗̘͍̫͕͈͍̻̤̲͛̄͑̆̍̐̄̓͜͝Ư̷̡̢̧͍̪͓͍̳͚͈͎̜̬̻͎̙̣̯͍͓̞͖͖̹͙̳̩̾̂͊̈́͑̅̑͋́̿̓͐̾́̆̚͝ ̶̨̢̨̛̬̥͎̯̤̬͎̫͓̺̗̬͙̙͉̮̥̟̖͔̫̟̭̟̔͂͆͛̓̈́͛̂͆̏̄̅T̸͖̺͓̝͔͕̫̑̓̌̉̌͌͋̔͒̈́̇͠R̷̨̡̢̡̺͖͎̣̜̭̝̙̺̲͙̜̩͖̥͔̼̭̘̬̠̞͇̺̲̓ͅͅŲ̷̫̗̪͉̦̟͕̥̙͈̹͔͉̼̦͙̠̮͓̤̪̲̯̱̼̠̫̣̩̹͙̾͆̆͌͐̍̊̆͊͆́̄͛͂̈́̈̀̚͜ͅS̶̢̨̢̡̠̜̩͙̣͈̱͈͙̜͎͖̝̜̫̩͎͎̠͍͌Ţ̷̨̣̻̳̜͍̺̯̮̺̟̗̖̭̻̪͇͓̆͌͌͊͋͛̀̐̃̑̓͌̐̋͛͒̅͆́̑̈́̒̌̀͛̀̕ͅ ̵̢̡̨̡̢̛̞̭̗̮̣̠͍͉̘̭̥̥͔̻͈̻̣̗̱̞͖̝͔̮̺͈̞̫̜̭͎͚̟̻̜̽̽͐̾̿́̏͑͆͑͑̾̋̎͆̑́̆̉͆̀̊̂̽̓̚͜͜͠ͅͅḾ̵̢̨̟̜͔̫͕̰͎͖͈͖̝̉̊̃̉̆̾̉̌͆̐̄̃͛͌̾͐̈͋͑̚͝Ȩ̸̧͈͚̬̜͔̥͈͚͙̮̲̥̪͈̽͂͐ͅͅ?̴̨̧̢̟̬͚̫̠̫̘͍̭̹̯͙̳͖̗͉̭̤͍̩̠̭͓͉̞̳̗̱͖̮͍̼̮͎̪̩͗͊͐̎͌̈́̇̀̌̐̈́̌̄̇̄̅̊͆́͆̀́̓̓͆̈́̓̕̚͘̚̕͝ͅ ̷̨̢̨̜̬͔͕̝͇͔͖̜̣̬͇̼̫̞̹̟̖̦̺̱̺̭̤̑͂̔̈͌͊̾̃̾̉̑̾̄͑͆̔͌̀̏̏͊̉́̓̒̑̎͘͘̚͘͘͜͝ͅͅḐ̶̹̖̻̝̝̻̘̲̪̖̖̭̯͍̳͛̕͜Ǫ̸̛̗̤̫͖̤̗̖̩͙͉̪͚͕̦̯̹͔͈̳̖̫̱̥͐͑̃̽͂͜͜ ̷̨̨̨̠̩̗̳͔̪̲̻̻̳̙͓͔̺̗̥̟̰͎̝͚̥̜̲͔̗̑͜Y̵̢̧̨̡̛͚̥̺̲͔̤̣͈̙̜̟̬̪̺͙͍̙͔͙̟͓͉̞̗̞̰̙͔͕̞̤̣͇̞̯̹̱̬̐͂̚͜Ớ̶̡̛͔̼̬̝̙̈̐̈̑́͆͐̈́͗̽̎́͋̅̔̋̆̈́̍̋̐̋̅̅̿͆̔̈́̕̚Ṵ̶̢̢̧̞̳͎̖̰̘͕̩̤̘͙͈̫͓͇͙̜͖̗͚͈̖͇͍̤̳̳̳̟̘̲͓̤͎̦͔̝̦̦̑̾͛̈̂͒̅͌̓̈̿͂͒͗́́̆͒̋̈́̔́̐̐̍͜͜͠ͅ ̸̡̙̮̩͖̹̗̪̩̰͈̬͍̟̟̘̬̭̖̪̈̈̑́̾̔̓͂̓̿̎̌̂͂̽̓̑̑͂͊͌̓̉̏̌͋̍̑͌̓̈͘̕͜͜͝͠T̷̡̰̝̦̤̖̠̲̪̱̜͕͙̿̈̋̇̚̚͜͜͝͝ͅŖ̷̧̧̛̛͈̰̰̱̙̝͉̼͚̫̹̺̳͔͇͎̙͓͔̖͎͈͓͈͍̻̲̮̱̱̹̤̼̺͇̻̅́̄̾̈̂͗͛̎̋̓͌͐͗̐̈̓́͒͒͒̎̀̒̐̓͆͐̃͒̋̍̑̚͝͝͝ͅƯ̴̡̠̰̬̠̯͚͙͕̞̝̓̆͌́͒͒͐̓́̎̍͆̕̚͝S̸̢̡̧̧̨̛̥̭̪̥͉̬̠̦͇̠͇̭̦͕̝͇̪̰̰̜̤̺̲͍͓̖̫̠̜͔͈͋̈́͊͛̓̍̇̓̓͒̆̈́̌̌̂͂̂̎͊̕͜͝ͅͅͅT̴͓̀͛̽̆̋͘͘͘͝͠͝ ̵̬̹̖͕̖̞̺̳̲̼̥̺̗̈̀̽̆̅̅͗̄̈́̿ͅM̷̨̡̧̛͕̘̜̤͚̖̗͍̖̱̹̝͎͓̦̜͚̳̭̻̥̟̝̭͓͈̫̠͙̯̪̜͚̫̟̣͇̱̯̱̓̉̽͊̆̉̔̐̍̐͛̈́̃̀́̏̀͑͛͌̃̓͂͗͑̐̉̕̕͘̕͜͠͠E̴̢̨̡̨̮̝̫̱̩͈͕̠͙̞͎̹͍̮̟͈̿́̈́̌̇̊̈́̅̏̄̇͐̓́͋͐̋̿̌?̵̳͖͈̜̟̪̙̉̽͑ ̸̣̫̗͖̩̗̘̹͓̘̼̓̍̌̄͒̈́͑̎̈́́̊̓̀͆̉̅̾̌̈́͘͝Ḋ̴̢̨̟̬̬͕̰͉͎̈́̀͋̓͒̍̏̀͛͆̋̏̏́͊̈́͛̀͂̉́͒͆͋͋̊̌̅̌͐̑͋̃͘̕͘͘̕͝͝Ö̴̢̨̢̢̢̧̗̯͉̮̱̲̬͎̞̙͙͕͕̰̱̹̹̜̱̟̯̻͇̝͚̱̹̹̜̮̠̲̠͖͇̯̘͔́̓͑̈́̓̄̆̾̊͊͆̊̏͑̓͌̀̕͝͝͝ͅ ̴̧̨̛̣͓̜̲͍̦̭͎̭͉̼̯̲͇͔͚͙̘̠̮̣̤̞̼͚̜͚̻̮̦̙̬̟͇̙͕͈̊̾̎̍͆̽͌̃͒͂̐̂̓̈̂̀́̇̒̊͗̍̂̀͛́̄̐̚͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅY̴̠̯̱̙̠̫̲̲̠̻͇̞̥̼̣̖͖̮̰͓͎͕͇͙͑̾̈͂̊̿́͐̂̌̉̊̑̔͌̍͛̇̈́͂̔̇̂̃͝͝Ǫ̴̲͚̤͔̣̔͌̚U̶̻͉̼͔̥͚̗̰̭̼̘̼̺͎̟̥̳̘͍͇͎̣̜͖̗̳̹͔͉̭̳͉̙̞̓ ̷̨̨̛̛̩̗̟̞̘̺̲͇͕͕̼͎̞̞͓͎̘̭͇̪̤̻͙͉̤̣̣͈̭̆̓̽͊͂̏̽̃̉͊̂̑̈́̊̑́̊̔̔͆̏͌͐͋̏̅͂͊̕͘͝͠ͅŢ̵̧̨̱̳͍͎̱̹͎̠͉̳̙̲̠̥̖͕̞͕̯̞͕̤̖̘̪̫̟̯͔̭̝̻̼͕͎̦̦̪͔̭̙̏̒̀͊̇̏͂̒̈́̆͗̈́͆̋̎̀̈́̐̄̀͌̾͌͗̃̋͋̑̾̓̕̚͝͠͝ͅR̴͖͎̆͛̆̍͛́̀͐̊̈́̽̒̈́̓̋̇̿͆̄̅͂̑͑̈́̃̋̎̊̓̔͆̚̕̚̕̕͝͝Ư̸̡̨̜̘͖͉̺̹̤͈̪͚͚͖̼̳̹͚͌̋͆̃͊͑͊̔̇̾̈́̽͊͊̅̓̔̑͆̚͘͠S̶̡̨̡̨̧̜͕̩͇̗̟̯͙̬͍̫̟̟̺̤̲̤̜̲̳͇͇̖̝̥̫̪͚̝̬͚̆̊͑͗͝͝Ṱ̸̨̛͚̹̖̞͉̞̱̹͔̗̙̙͍̻̳̳̲̥̳̬͓̤͖͕̱̥̙̣̥͓̖̪̣̮̥̥̜̬̲̈̊͘͜ͅ ̷̨̛̛̛̙̩͓͖̜̙̱̹̫̞̪̻̼̟͖̏̌̋̋̉͆͐̓̔͗̃́̀͘͝͝M̵͓̪̱̝̥̳̗̩̜̜̜̻̰̠̤̠̊̓̓̏̐͌̑̉͂͒̈́̿̉̾̉̄́̍̿͒̔̈́͋͆̐̀̕͘͜͜Ē̶̢̢̧̛̯̩͚̣̘̟̩̤̻̪͍̗̬̳̯̙̻̤̜̠͖͓̩͂̈̌͊̍̋̓͌͐̏̾̋̔̋͋̏͛͌̒͐̊̀̾͘̕̕͜͝͝ͅ?̶̡̧̢̨͉͎̗̥͔̮̪̺͕̘͈͈̯̥͖̮̙̖͇̪͍̩̗̹̭̏̀̌͗́̅̃̋̀̇̈́͆̅̄̒̚͜͝ ̴̢̧̡̥̱̭͕̙̲̹̟̤̹̪̙̙̩̘̮͍̱͍̳̥̹̭̮̝̞͉̦̇͋̓́̓͂́͂͗̊̐̊̿̅́̓̊͑̏̃̄̍̂̿̅̔̔̇͋͗̆̔̊́͒̅͘͘͘̕͜͠͝͠Ḑ̴̛̞͈̙͕̤̻̼͈̲̠̇̔̈́̀͂̄̊̎̔̇̎̏̌̎̋̒̀̀̉͆͂͘͝͝͝Ǫ̶̢̧̢̞̭̹̗͕͎͕̫̗̭͈̬̬̳͈̱̮̝̱̱̻͖͉̦̙͇̩͂̒̋̏͒͗͂̅̄̅́̾̔̑̈́͌͐̓̐̆̉̀̅̍̈̄̋͌̏̒̽̐́̆̊͒̇̌̕͜͝͝͝͠ ̷̺̩͈̦̯̒́̍̌̐̓͐̋̽̋͑͑̒̏̋̂̉̈͒͋̉̅̚̚͘͠͝͠Y̵̡̨̧̛̲̤̳̻̮͚̙̥̯͍̙̭̼̮̮̤̳̻͍͖͙̹̜͙͍̘͕̬̦̺͉̬̞͕͇̦̙̦͍̹͛̀̆̀̐̑̇̿̅̈̓̏̓͗̉͛̔̍̒͆̃͗͜͝ͅͅƠ̶̢̡̢̡̛̻͚̪̫̟̼̲̫̪̙͎͔̟͚̝̤͇̭̣̦̎̒̇͐̌̀̊̔̊̓͒̎͊͋̈͒͐͐̆͐̀͊̀͐̈́͐̇̆̀̌̒̀̚̕͠͝͠Ų̷̧̡̡̡̛̛̻̤̥̹̝̤͖̹̗̘̗̠̠̣̝͙̩̖̫͖̱̖̣͖̮̼̲̺̯̟̺̭̣̭̖͚̲͔̰̲̋͌͋͒̓̄̿̋̃̓͌̔͒̑͑̎̈́̇̏̿̚͜͝͠ ̴̢̺̱̩͎͇͈̼̺̟̭͇̝͕̑͌̓̌͊̈́̈́͘͝T̷̻͚͙̤̋͌̄R̸̢̧̢̧̹͓͙̬̞̬̥̻͙̘͎̩̣͚̻͍̗̦̙̙̪̯̳̖̞̭̳̟͌̎̋̾͒̌͛̇͑̅̏̿̓̈̐̀͗̀͆̓̊̓̄̉́̀͒́̄͒̓̋̄̀̓͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅU̶̡̘̲̮͚̳̝̥̫̣̦̝̝̭̰͙̎̐́̔́̅̇̍̈̑͌́́̾͒̂̾̅͒́̒̆̓̓͛̎̎̍̏́͌̄̐͐̓͐̏͋͂̕̚͘̕͝͝Ş̶̡̢̧̢̡͙̟̣̜̩̗̝̯̳͚̺̭̪̟̯̮̦̩͙̩͕̮̦̞͕̖̞̹̼̈́̔̅̂̀̿͛̆͊͐͂͐̎̋͊̔̒͑͋̈́̃͂̄́̂̄͊͘̕̕̚͠ͅͅŢ̸̢̟̩̫̞̟͚̺̯͕̺͉̱͕̘̳̖̬͓̪̥̟̭̙̫̟̘̣̜͕͇̩̞̥̤̾̒̃̊͊̈́̀̏̈͐̓̈́̈́͂̆͊̅̓̎̀̈́̇͗̚̕̚͜͝ ̷̨̡̢̧̦̤͈͍̝̣̹̮̜͙̞͚͚͈̺̱̞̳͖̳͖̙̠̝̪̬͔̯̹̭͚̟̰̅͛̅̐̆̐̈́̋͋͐̽́̇͑̃̔̈́̿̒̊̀͛̐͘͝ͅͅͅM̶̢͇̼̬̀̄̔̆̾͋͒̆̐̍̓͗Ḛ̴̡̢̛̮͓̖̭̰͈̠̱̹̞̫͎̞̯͓͚̼̗̖̤͍̜̦̣̻͖͎̮̼͇̭͚̠̩̯̮̤́̽̍͛̎̏̓͝ͅͅ?̶̛̹͙͕̞͍̦͍̯̹͓̆͋͒͋̔̾͆̈͋͋͌̄̑̋͂̊̾̅̋̆̓̊̀̈̐͆̑̈́̈́̀̏̕͝͝ ̴̢̨̧̧͇̗͕̤͔̱̪̼̝̪͎͔̜͉̰̳̱͓͎͎̮͒͐̀́͆̒͋̇͑̿̈̋̆̌͒͗̎̿̓̔́͆̓͒̌͗̈́̄̄̿̔̕̚͘̕͘̚͜͠ͅḐ̷͎̱̼́̈͛͂̀͆̿͐͋͛̕͝Ơ̴̥̘̫̩̼̟̟̰͒͒̈́̄̏͛͛̇͒͋̈́̀̌̀̃̔͛̓̽̽͋̓̄̄̿̽̉̀̋̕̕͘̕͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ ̵̨̥̙̰͔͖̣̳̱̹̤͚̞̭̳̯̱͖͙̳̝̮͉͓̞̗̈́̈́͜͜͜ͅY̸̨̢̡̡̧̧̪͇̯̞͙͔͉͙̮̳̬̘͈̲̻̻̖̟͓̠͕̖̟͉̝̥̗̦̠̻͔̹̣͓̿̌̃͌͜O̵̧͔̖͉̅̑̽̇͂̏̉Ư̸̡͙̘̘̱͉̘̤͔̺͈̞̲̓̎̆̑͌̾͊̎͆̀̃͛̋̈́̅̒̂͒͑̍͊̔̍͗̕͝ ̷̛̛͈̰̜̪́̄͆͌̐̐͆̽͐͗̓̾͒͊́̿͊̊̿͑̔̈́̈́̽̑͆͑̍̚̕͘͠͠͝T̶̨̢͍̻̰̩͖̺̻̹͉̜̦̫̰̺̺̟̼̖͔̫͍͉̜̠̍͑̂̆̐̆̀͒͑̚ͅͅR̶̡̡̨̧̨̛͓̺̳͔̟͍͎̱̖̲̹̲̞̻̗̠̯͙̜͈̫̯̹̦̻̉̎̇̌͂̏̑̑̿͊͆͐̄̓̏̀́̀͒̓͌̊̅͆̀̿̇̋͗͑̀̋̚̚͘͝ͅƯ̷̘̩̹̈͗̊̄̆̊̀̏̀̎̅̓́̿̄̋̽̆̽͒͂̍́̕͘̚͝S̵̝̞͉̦͂̄͋̌̋̔̐͝͠T̴̡̨̝̫̙͚͉̝̣̗͈̘̳̹̈̈́͑̇͜͜ ̴̧̧̡̨̙̮̥̰̱̠̦͓̙̟͙̜͎̻̲͖̖͇̺̼̞̝̺͍̻̟̣͍̳͈́̈́͒̌͌̇̆̐̀͗̀̉̀͛̍͂̊̔͗̑͊͊͊́̃̓̀̈́̐͘̚͜͠͠M̷̞͚̬̯͍͓̰̫̏̏̇̅̃̎̂͆̅̑͑̐̎̄É̶̡̫̮̺̦̻̲̝̪͚͇͕̱̙͆͆̋̋͂̒̒̑͐̿̉̐͊̒̆͆́́̒̔̆̽́͒̓͒̀̿́̐͛̋͛̆͋̾̈̂͗̄̚̕͝͠?̵̢̛̛̞̼̯̰͔̹̮͋̇̓͆͗̈́̽͋̇͂̎̆̅̇̽̿̅̋͋̊̀͌͆̂̎̋̋̋͌̚̚͠͝͠͠͝ͅ ̶̡͈̞̻̉̅̓̃́̉̄̉͐͐̒̂̆̈́̆̾̂̓̌͐́͂͐̃́̄͗̑͂͘̕̚̚̕̚͝͠D̷̡̛̟̺̞͎̖̖͈̞̦̫̭̟͙̜̲̺̺̞͍͆̌̒͜Ơ̶͉̮͉̯̼͉̪̮̯͔͈̣̮̖̙̙̞̙̟̙̹̱͆̎̈͒̆̌̿̿̏́́́̓̓̃̏̔̽̈́̇̕̚͠͝ͅ ̷̨͚̺̝̑̔͋̌̈́͂́̕͝Ȳ̷̨̡̬͚̭͉̗̲͖͉̗͍̰̟̺̯̺̬̮̔̈́̃̽̀͐́͐̈́̊̈͆̂͛͊̉͂̽̅͗͜͜͝͝O̴̧̢̨̰̲̻̭̗̗̣̻̲̞͇̩̙̲͎͓̝͇̟̺̻̞̝͎̠͔̣͉̤̼̣̱̬̗̟̔̇̉͑̑̄̿̈́̇̇́͌́̿̒̏͂̒͋̉̍̕̚̕͜͜͠͝͝ͅͅȖ̶̡̻͔̫̲̞͔͎̠͙͚̥̫̳ ̴̛̛̛̛͚̞̺̗̠̪̐̅̏̏͋͛̅͆̈́̍̑̇̈̉̿̎͐̔̉̈̏̅̔̀̓͌̌̐̉̍̀̒̒̓̀͊̚͘͝͝͝T̸̛̛͕̣̤͔̯̥͖͓̲̖̬̥͔͍̻͐͗̃̅͒̾̍͐͊͐̎̑͂̏̃̓́̾̿̂̑̑͊̽̍͊̐̏̎̑̐̊̔̎͐̎̃̆́͊̅̔͘̕͜͝͝R̶̢̛̯͉̲̼͚̳̭͖͌̂͂͝͝Ư̵̡̢̩͓͍̮̰̮͓̙̯̣̜̤̗͖͈̹̹̰͎̙̗̰̠͇̜̳͚͉͖͚̫͈͍̱̻̿̅̀̈́̆̌͒͛͂͌̊̉̽͐͗́̍͒͂̍̔̀̊̂̉̓͂͂̈́̆͐̌͊̾͌̈̊́̚͜S̵̡̢̥̞͉̠̳̜͙͙̗͔̖͓̯̖̠̖̠̺̳̳͇̖͕̲̪̺̗̯̦͔̦̠͕̜̯̲̎͐̑̑̓̍̆͂͊̅́́̏̈́̓̾̒̂̽͊̀̃̀̈́̋̈̒͆̋̅̌̈́͊̍̀̆͘͘͜͠͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅT̷̨̨̧̧̲̥͖̯͔̘̠̙͔̟̞̘̦̘̫͓̘͈̹͓̯̞̼͔̦̩͔̝̬͙̠̪̗͕̥̜̫̑̈́̔̊̿̈́̾̃͗͜͝͠͠ͅ ̶̢̨̨̨̧̢̣̯̱̫̳͖͇̘̞̝̫̳͈̯̲̱̝̭̞̩͇̦̥̬̭̠͙͚̗͚̜̗͕͆̎͐̅͐̿͂͑́̔͘͜͜ͅM̵̢̳̥̺͔͎̬̗͍͇̜͓̟̠͎̦̼͇̠̍͛ͅE̷̡̪͈̗̖̠̙͚̳͓̩̰̩̳͈̜̬̦͓͚̗̱͍͍͚̪͖̗̤̫̤̖̦̜͓̲͑̈́̄̈́͜͝?̵̨̢̛̲̠̳̼̥̼̹̼̳͇̯̮̯̣̺̜̫̲̻͖̰̍̄̃͋̎͆͊́̀͂̉̐̅͒̈́̽͋̽͘͜ ̶̨̛͓̫͈̄̊̈́̔̅͐̉̈́̔̏̀̓͊͂̾̀̽̂̎̈́̏̌̔͋̽͗̅̈́͒͒͐̈̎͌̚̚͘͝D̸̨̢͚̘̲̰͍͈̰̫͎͇̙͉̪͓̼͓̘̻̪͈̰̰̗̘͔̈́̈́͗͌̎͐̽̒́̀̇͝ͅṎ̷̢̡̢̡̠̼͓͚̭͈͔̘̱̭̤͓̫͈̙̣͖͍̖͔̯̝͎͕̫̩̮́̐̈́̇̈͋̂͊̾̎̀̿̂͘͘ ̸̨̛̛͓̦̮̰͖͇͔̩̣͉͖͖̖͇̞̫̪̣͉̯͔̝̖̱̞̗̒̎́͊́͆͂͆̇́̊͛̌͊̌̓͋̄̕͝͝͠Y̷̡̡̡̡̧̧̛͎̺̙͚̦͈͓͈͍̫̦̝̙͓̺̰͕̓̃̊͆͛̆͋̔̊̋͊̀͑͛̈́̏̑̅͒̇͆̋̿́̈̿̌̀̀͂̌̌̕̚͘̚̚͠͠͝͝͝͝Ǫ̶̡̧̼̞̪͇̗͓͓̙͓̹͔̙̱̥͖̺̙͖̞̗̙̯̺̖̥̹͚͕̈͐̒̒̈́̇͂̑̀͗͒̍̄̒̿̈́͗̄̄̂̓͆̇̏̀̓͑̔̌͑͆̆͐̈́̂̋͐͛̓͗̕͘͘͠͠͝͠͝ͅȖ̷̢͎͙͓̖̪̀̑̑̉͆̐̈͛̐̑̑̈́͆͋̆̇͌͊̀̉̾̑͐͛̽̾͐̚̕̕̕̚͝͝͝ ̵̢͉̬̜̻̠̻̝̠̤͇̺͇͔̖̬̗̜̼̤͖̩̼̲̼̙̳̮̠̦̱̘̹̮̏̃̇̚͜͜Ţ̸̡̗̙͈̣͇̳̩̻̦̙̦̪̩̲̼͖̜̄͑̍͒́̓̐̐̉́͗̈́̓͆͌̾͝R̵̡̨̢̨̨̛͎͍̲̜͇͍͍̮͖̯̩̣̭̲̟͔̯͓̹̼̠̳͖̫͔̟̲̖͛͂̽̾̓̋̏̀̏̈́́̅̀̎̍̌͆̉̊͒͐̅͂̌̂̔̃̂͌̅̀̽͆͑̍̂̚͝ͅŲ̸̡̛̫̪̝͉̫͓͇̜̯̫̺͓͓̎̓̓̈̃͂̿̒̌̾̏͆̿͆̏̿̓̑̉̇̇͐͒͑͛̚̚͘͠͝͝ͅS̶̡͈̖̺̜͇͔͙̹͕̫̮͉̬̫̣͔̣͂́́̏̐͆̔͊́̆͒͌̆͘͘͝ͅT̵̡̧̢̧̧̢̻̥͚͕̫̹̹̜͙͔̜͚͓̪̲̻̦̹̰͓̠̱͙͚͚͍̪̀̃͗̅̍̏̋͂̅͌́̿̊̽̈́̕͜͠ ̸̡̪̫̝̫̻͕̖͈̰̥̦̠͕̣͎̯̰̣̖͇͕̺̝̪̘̱̠̬̟̤̠̰̳̰͎̠͉̦̝̹͌̐̄̔̏̀̎̏͆̏̋̑̈́́̓̀̑̾̈́̎̚͠͠ͅͅͅM̶̨̧̭͉̖̥͇͙͚͚̭̬̙̗̫̌̎̌̐͛͂̈́̑̒̀̀͌̋͑̇̃͋̉̈́̀̾͌̄̒̈́̓̑͛͜͠͝É̷̡̛̩̫͚̺͍̿͂̒́̿͋̄̀̈́̓̓̂͗̈́̀̍̃̃̀͑̎̈́̈́̔̆͠͝?̴̜̯̯̩͚̞̹̳̱̟̝͈͓̮̘̗̹̩̣̱̍͐͂͌͌̌͆͛ͅ ̴̧̨̡̢̢̨̥̰͍̰̭̫̥͚͔̘͉̜͕̤̬̫̪̘̼̹̰̤̤̙͙̬̻̩̠̹̤̦̳͔̱̬̮͍̟͎̠̖̋̉̉̅̄̒̋͆͑̃͊̂͋̏͑͌̽̄͗͋̀̊͘̚͘̕̚͘͝͠D̴̛̮̠͉̱͓̙̟͈̥̞̞̞̺̠͎̤̹̝̆̉̈́̃́̑̒̈̎̽̃̒̿͛́͊̐̈́̑̈́͛̌͘͘͠͝͠Ơ̴̧̛̩̞̪͎̪͙̩͎̥̣̟̈́̓͊͐̒̄̈̓̃͐̅̓̈́̍̓́͆̅̑̂ ̴̛͚̫͐͛̑̀͒̎̂́͋̏̄́̔́̂̈̔̀͐̽̐͛̔̑̽̑͜͠͝͝͝Y̶̡͖̘͓̣̩̙̝͕̙̰̲̞̜͚͈̖̖̗̙̮̠̘̳͖̲̰͙̮̠̲͖̠̤͎̮͎̰͉͓͓̔̐̈́̀̃̾͒͂̽̓̽͗͐͋̈̔͌͊̈́̇́͌̽̑͋̄͑͐͗͐͋̉̓͊̒̾̏͘͘͘̕̚͜ͅǪ̵̡̡̡̗̹̞̫̩̟͇̣͓̫͔͚̟̟͕̦̱̲̥̟͖̝̬̭̦͚̫̻̻̣̠͖̙͈̥͓̖̳͕͐̀̽̒̍͋̾̿̆̀͐̑̽́̂̀̇͊̽̇͘̕̕͜͜͜͝͠Ứ̴̢͙̙̙͓̥̗̭́̓͑̌̿̈́̕͝ͅ ̵̛̥͎͈̀̂̈́̉̾̋͊̃͛͑̉̅̽̈͋̓̊̄̈̈́͗̋̄̐̽̇̈̇̊̏͠͝͠͠T̶̨̛̮͔̗̦̖̙̻̥͔̦͎͇̗͎̻̺͗̀̿̄͛̍͒̿̓̚ͅR̸̛̹̜͇̣͉̼̥̱͕̞̝͙̺̘̟̝̲̯̮͚͙̰͔͇͚̞̖͖̘̖͖̟͕̓͆̃͑͊̓̈́͐̉̆͂͋̍͗̄̂̇͊̉̂̆̊̒̾̑̓͛̏̓͋̑̈̃̓̐̄̃̎́̉͘͘͝ͅͅŲ̴̧̧̨͕̯̟̜̝̝̜̬̫̼̪͙̗̞͎̟̹͇̥͍̟̗̝̺̜̭̺͎̰̣̖͉̼̟̀̓̊̓͛̂̈̈͂̊̀̀̎̑̒͒̄̀͘͜͠͠S̸̢̡̛̳̮͎͇̲͓̙͔̩͈̪̘̙͕̘̥̪͈̮̥͚̹̬̣̺̰̰̼͓̜̹̰̔͌̓̀̔͂̎̿̏̋̾̄̈́̎́̉͒͂͊͂̋͂͒̈̆̑̀̚͠͠T̶̡̢̨̡̛͍̻͕͉͚̩̥̣̞̯̜̹̮̥͉͚̣̗͈͌̌͌̄͂̏̌͒̊̂͒͗̈́͘͜͠͝ ̶̢̧͉̼̞̖͕̖̠̞̖̖̤̫̳̗̲̤̖̐̔͒́̀͂̈́̈̾̈́́̈̋̾̐͊͒͛̐͋̎́̓̐̊̀̏͊̈́́͆̽͋̈́͘͘̕̕͝͝͝ͅM̵̧̧̢̡̢̻̬͎͙̱̪̠͕̦̮̤̮͖͔̬̟͎̫͕̗͔͓̺̯̱͚̣͖͍̦̜̟̗̺̣̠̓̽͌͗͋́̽̚͝ͅͅȨ̴̡͙̭̜̫͎̹̼͚̖̖̰̼̟͎̙͓̯̰̭͇̳̺̠̎͂́͋ͅ?̸̧̡̡̰̞̘̳̤̤̺͇͙͚̮̰̗̻̖̲̙̩̙͓̯̥̋̇̑̊̽̔̂̊͆͑͑͊̏͆͐̌͋͌̄̋̀̈́̐̓̊͐̚͘̕ ̷̡̨̯͉͍̮͓̪̮̳̖̫̻͈̮̦̮͇͚̼̲̓̈́͛̀̔̽̀̇̊D̴̨̨̛̗̝̜̝̜̟͖̠̲̜͇̖̺̲̺͚̟̭̟̎̌̄̏͗̍̃́͂͂͋͐̍̂͜͠Ở̸̳̙͖̰͚͙̺͔̠̻̪̻͇̼̫̙͍͎̝̰͉̰̗̪͓̘̮̬͍̦͖͐̀͌̽̾̽̈́̄͊̆̍̓̄̈́̉̓̊͑̇̈́̔͒̎̍̀̈̆͛̌͑̆̌̀͜͜͝͝͝ͅ ̶̡̛̱̱̩̻͖̩̞̦͓̠̗͙̣̳͖̬͇̰͓̘̩̮̳̟̱͈́̅̄̏̏͒̐̎͋̓̾̊̂̅̇̔̕͜͝Ỵ̶͕̞͍̺̭͓̘̳͕̰̱͍͖̫̥͖͇͎̰͔̰̟̝̭̀̄͌͒͛͑̉͒́̅͛̐͂̄̉̈́̂̾̆͗̈́̅͑̿͂̓͑͘̚͘͜͠͝͝͝͠͝Ơ̸̧̗̹̣̪̥̥̅̂̓̈́͐̋̓͗͑̀̎͒̽̄̄̄͜U̶͖̠̼̼͇͚̭̬̼͓̩̤̘̙̿͗̔̊͒̆͗͋́̉̀̐͊͆̕͝͠ͅͅ ̶̢̡̡̨̫̘̥̻̙͓̳̮͙̞̫̠̬͓͈̥͈͕̩̙̦̰̣͎͇̲̲̭͎͕̻͗̅͋͋͗̅͌͋͆̄́͗̀̈́̿̄̆̈́͆̓͋͒̿̋͆̀̑͘ͅT̷̠̟̜̰͉͍̻̘̫̻̜̓͂͛͑̓̀̋̋̓̾͐́̀͐̔̒̀̑̅̉̿̀̔̽͒̎̿̒̍̚̕͝R̶̡̨̡̢̠͓͔̱̺͍͍̺͚̖̼͕̩͈̥̖̬̱̝̦͈̞̲͍̭̗̜̯̙͔̀̾́̆̌̆̃̀͆̈́̍̎͛́͒͐̈́̑̅͋͐́̋̀̀̉̓͌̏̚̚͝ͅŮ̸̡̡̢̢̡̱͔͇̥̻̻̩̳̗̜̞͈̱̥͍͚͚̜̪̖̳̝̝̺̲̦̭͇̜̙͖̖̮̫̹̱̣̮̥̼̊́̈́̋̍͜͝ͅṠ̴̗̖͉̖̈͑̉̾̕T̸̺͉̦̩̭̜̓͒́̈̈́ ̶͚̱̗̬̲̟͔̗͚͙̫̹̖̯͕̻͉̥̳̗̻̱̪͙͈̖̬̣̖͖̫̹̞͎̊̀̅̌̄͜M̷̮̲̜͓̖͍̝̳̥̜͉̲̟̼͉͕͖͖̲͎̭͇͔͉̐̔̆̑̅͂̈́͐̑͒̓̈̽̍̊͐ͅͅͅE̷̛͕͍̙̩̒͑̓͗̒̃̂̏̾̐̆͝͝͝ͅ?̴̡̢̡̖̰̞̜͎̻̹̭̳̰̟͉̣̥͖̫͖̠͚͎͚̤̲̻̗̞̙̲͙͖̩̰̜͚̖̯̥̞͚̟̓́̉̐́̈̐̆̚̚ͅ ̶̧̧̧̨̢̥͙͉͔̣̣͓̲̮̜̞̪͓̰̹̺͉͈͔͔͔̩̱̟̗̘̙̺̙̞̪̭̦̫̖̳̰͎̓̉̆̍̇̽̇́͜ͅḊ̵̢̨̮͈͈̠̜̙͔̳̱̮̯͎̝̖̏̊̄̉̉͋͒̋͒̇̽͂͒͆̊͜Ǫ̷͕̯̻̘͍̰̝̜͙̗̲̰̝̼̻͎̳̥̣͇͈̺̪̗̲̖̮̳͖͙̫̫̩̞̊̓̾̀̈̈̍̈́͋̕͜ ̶̨̘̗̳̠͕͉̬̞͕̭̼̭̫̺͙̠͚̲̯̤̙̤̬̣͙̰̥͍͓̬̥̣͖̲̫̪̜̝͇̃̅̈̀̉̆̆̌̍͛̌̀͋̃̃̎̊̀̃̎̉̒̅͐̽̈́̈́͂́͘̚͝͠͝ͅȲ̵̨̢̢̛̛̖͚̲̠̙̫̜͙̹͕̫͚̤͎̟̥̟̥̬͇̼̝̫̦͓̫̣̹̥̬̫͓̹̱̲̘̩͍͕̀̒͛̂̔̆̎̒̍́̏͗͛̌̋͂̓̊͛̈̈́͌̅͛͒͘͘͜͝͝Ơ̶̧̛̟̱̝̝̼͈̲̭̳̭̤͕̣̰̠͔̺̩͓̝͙̮̱̫̝̹̜̩͎̩̓̇̾̀̃̀͑͗͒͋̒̈́̑̀̊̀́̐̊̿̀̉̽̀͂̕͝͝͝͠ͅŲ̸̡̢̧̛͈͖̤̺͍̰̩̹̳̘̹͖̯̗͓͙̞͉͚̬̳͔̗̯̩̖͎̻̉̀̓̿́̐͌͐̓̄̀̄͂͌̏̄͋̓͆͛͋̏̐͑̀̎̀̊̆̈͌̄͒̾͆̅̒́͘̕͘̚̕͜͠͝͠ͅͅ ̷̧̢̱̖̦̼̹̜̳̭̥̺̙̗͎̘̗̗̱̰̬̭͎̮͐̈́̏͑͂̾̂̃͒̍̏͒͑͂͋̏͐̽̍͌͑̆̂̾̽̈̂̍̊͌͗̏͆̍̇̌̀̚̚͘͘͠͠ͅT̶͍̫͖̳̹͚͐͂̆͗͆͆͂̅̈́̿͑͛̑̀͐̃͊̂̓̓͋̿͌̊͂̔̅̾̍̿̑̍͑̔̓̾̈̾̃̋̀̈́̚͝͝͝͝Ŗ̶͕͓̦̗͎̖̣̩̓͂͆͊͛̀̔̀̑͌̓̉̆̇̀̐̒̒͛̅̉̀͆̀͂̀̽̇̾̐̓̀̀̑̈́̂̂̕͘̕͘̕̕͠͝U̶̧̧͍̤̲̗̝͚̳͓͍̼̱̠͕̬̔́̿͑̓̂̊̃͌̉S̸̡̢̢̡̢̖̣̯̠̗̭̞͎̗̖̭̙̺̙͓̙̜̪̝̖͖͍̭̲̥͍̖͓̥͇͚̃́́̌͊̈́̇̀̀́̋̈̃͊̓̊̇̋̓́̔̅̄̀̇͂̓͑͊̂͂́̇̈́͒͋̓͛͊̚̚͘̚͠T̷̡̫̱̟̝̠̫͇̗̩̦͍͙̩͚̱̤̖̜͓̘̭̗̼̜̗͙̼͈͇̬̋͒̊͒̑̒͛̓̓̓̅̂̈́̂͑̽̍̓͆̂̐̂̕̚͜͜ͅ ̸͓̰̰͎͔̘̫̀͐̇̉̉͑̑́̋͛̾̉̽̋̃̊̽͗̌͊̓̆̀̾͋͗̍̆̑̕̚͘͠͝M̴̨̡̢̛̲̮͍̣̰͍̠͎͉̫̜͖͎͉͔̱̹̘͕̘͍͖͚̻͕͇̜͈̺̠͂̀̐̎̄͂̋͊̅́̈́̂͐͗͌͊́̽̒̈́̉̚̚͜͝ͅͅĘ̷̥̘̬̤̤͈̤̗̲̘̼̞̤͇̲͔̼̭̙̱͚͉̩̭̽̀̀̐̎̿͊͒̑̋̑̂͐͌̅̊͊̍̈̊̋̉̀͂͑̈̎̎̅̀͂͌̊̑̆͋́̍̍͊̕͜͠?̶̡̢͕̳̜̪͕̟͙̩̺̯͎̈́̍̌̈̃̇̒̋͛̚͜ ̵̡̛̘̰͖͍̼̫̘̜̬͕̬̘̤̮͍̠̭͎̊̏͂͐̉̒̄́͊͗̈́́̀̓̋́͋̇̈̾̊́̈̐̒̾͜͝͝ͅḐ̶̧̨̛̤̦͙̻̬͎̭̗̳̼̹̦̭̍̔̿̍̔͋̽͂͗̓͒̈́͆̀̾͛̔̈́̓͊̾͂̎̓̉͑͌̈́̓̅̾̄̌́̐͐͊͑͒̋̀̕̕͘͘̚͝O̶̢̖̙̤͍͍͈̤̘̦̺͒͂ ̵̟̪͙̥̀̉̌̽̀̾Ỳ̶̧̛̹͍̲̞̩̲̦͖̲̯̰̯̠̙͉͍̯͉̥̘͕̻̞̘͉̰͓͉̩̲͎̳͈͈͛́̽̈́̈̓̎́́̕͠Ǫ̴̳̫̝̹̫̳̗̗̫͍̦̿̈̑͐͑̇̏̔̇͂͛̋̓̇̃͐̌͋̅̒̆͐̈́̎̍̌̈́̑̾͋̔̐̅̕͘͘̕̚͘U̸̧̡̞͎̬͓͕̘͓̣̥̣̰̥̤̘̠͙̣͔͊͆̑̐̎̄̀̒̑̓̀̈̇͑̈́̿̽̑̉̄͘̚ ̴̨̡̧̡͕͕̞̝͇̙̤̩̻̠̹͍̟̲̩̩͚̩̜̜̻̩͖̦̼̯̭͎͍̫͉͉̝͉͖͖̓̂̑̀̽͂͋͌̍̀̈́̽̔̕͜͝͠Ţ̵̢̡̨̛̥̙̮̲̣̞̫̪̟͉̹̲͖̪̪͍̬̤̣͙̬̩̖̦͈̼̪̈́̓̆̔͛͂͂̓̋̅̐̑̉͒͗̐͐̕͜ͅŖ̵̢̧̺͓̱̥̻͙̗̪̰̪̞͈̉͆́̋̔̚ͅƯ̸̯̬͚̇̌̓̍͊͌͐̀̽S̴̞͈̘̺̳̤͔̻̱͋̌̀͛̈́̔̆͂̃̊̋̀̈́̈́̄͐̄̿̒̆̽̏̀̒̽̚͠͝T̴̢̢͖͕͔̹̱̭̮̜͓͒̆̄̍̄̂͗̄̈́͐͑̅͋̈́̀͋̋̀͋̿̊̄͌̂͑͂͋̉̓͒̽̌̎̿̿̐̈́̋̈͗̒̕̚̚͝ ̸̬̺͆͛̍̄̓͆́̾̃̊̾͛̂͆̍̎̉̆͝M̷̢̡̢̡̩̖̲̊̔̈́͆͌̿̓̋̒̀͗̉̃̀̌̍͆̚͘̚͜͝Ẻ̵̡̨̡͈͈̺̤̯̬͖̰̲̤̬̰͎͓̗͕͍͉͓̠̰̪͖̩̱̤̙͍̺͙̘̤̳͙̄͋́̄̈̓͋̒̏̓̓͆̓͜͝͠ͅͅ?̴̨̡̡̨̡̧̛͖̖̙̣̜͖͙̬̰͙̗͓̙̦̺̥̄̇́̎̂͑̾̂́̓͆̓̀́̈́̈́͛̈́̔͐̊̀̽̄͊̈́͌̃͆̀̊͘̕͘͠͝͠͠ ̸̮̋̾̊̄̌́͌̿̚͠Ḍ̵̛̟̩͔̱͚̹̳̼͖̥̜͈͐̑̈́̃̾͂͜ͅͅǪ̶̡̡͍̣͉͚̱̺̬̫͖̣̻̫̻̗̮̰͔̬̩̯͉̤̬͚̪̝̞͔͕̬͍́̍̌͒͋̑̈̌̑͗̓̇̕͘͝͝ͅͅ ̴̢̨̨̨̨̢̱͍̺̼͈͈̦̘̖̱̗̣̼̬͙͖͚̮̼̥̱̩̙̠̣̬͙̭̑̓̄͌̈̓̓͗̍́̋̓̔͛́͋͊̇̃͜͜͝͝Y̶̡̡̨̝̖̳̥̥͍̜̬̤͉̖̩̙̱͂̓̂̅̉͐̐̐́̋̈́͌̐̇̔͊̓̋̃̐̇̐̑̔̈́́͆͘̕̚̚͝͝͠O̶̡̢̫̤̩̞͇͉͎̲̙̩͔̽̔̈́͜Ứ̷̧̢̪̩̳̩̹̻̰͍͔̳̺̥̰̯̱̞̗͔͓̹̗̦̰̤̹̖̟̟̜̣̏̀̊́̀̌́̈́̆̕͜ ̸̡̡̢̡̡̛͇͙̰̩͎̩̮̼͚̙̪̞̥̗̝̻̬̹̮͍͓̼̺̩͈̺̜͈̝̖̌̈́͋͐̂̿͒̉̏̈́̿͊͂̈́̌͛͛̚͝͠͠͝T̵̡͈̰̠̭̠̞̫͓͈͍͍͙͚̳͉̠̝͍̤̭̼͚̤͈͇̻͉͙͎̤̪̮̪̩͇̞͙̪̬̝͓̀̿̔͊́̿̅͗̋̊̔͝ͅR̶̢̛̛̛͚̻̦̝͛̽̔̈́̇̆̆̽̋̊͊̐̆͒͐͂̈́̿̀̈̀̀͋̇͗̄͊͌̂̒̌̌́̆͊͂̉̚̕̕̚͝͝͝Ư̶̺̅́Ş̷̥͖̠̠̣̹̠́̄̄͒̈́͆̍́̒̓̆̉͊̍͒̍͛̍̌͑̀̀́̈́̓̈͑̊̿̃̌͂̍͘͘̕T̴̨̘̜̞͚̥̞͂̒̎̃͒̓̈́̃̌̉̄͘̕ ̷̧̢̧̣̝̼̙̼͖͈͎͎̯̙̭̈́̔̓̏͒̔͝ͅͅM̵̧̧̧̢̧̨̛͚̫̜̪̙͉̱̪̖͉̠̺̙͚̯͔̹̺͕͇̫̮̱̲̟͍̩͖̝̙̞͈̋́̌̀̈́̐͊̒̄͐̍̐̔͌̍̆̃͗̉́̅̆͆͛́̍̊͑͋͗̈̓̚̚͜͠ͅĘ̷̧̧̱̹͖̯̣̼͎̳͍̫̙̰͍̲̂̂̈́̾̐̾̐̾̚̕?̴̧̖̭͙̝̦͖̠̦͉͇̭̙̻͉͚̘̥̘̯̭̗̙̩̠̳͎͔̘̮̩̬̠̪͙̦̳͚͋̀̀̀̑͌͋́͛̔̒͆̒̅̄ ̸̧̡̢̡̡̢̧̖̯̪͈̺̭͓̣̞̬̗̞͔͙̗̫̥̺̖̬̖̮͉̙͇͈͓̟̲͚̪̳̞̀͆̓͐̾͂̓̀͊̉͗̈́͘̚͜ͅD̶̢̡̺̘̬̲̤̭̪̯͓̮̬̞̱̯̝̥̖̟̭̱̦͎̰̫̗̱͍̥̏̽͌̌̿̂̿̅̀̃̃̒̅̀̈́͜͝O̵̢̗̥̜͙͒̔̂̀̐́͗̿̿̃̿͆̑̑́̍́̀͐͑̇͘͝ ̵̡̢̠̲̗͈̹̙̱͔͉̞̻͕̮̪̩̯͍̞̟̙͖̣͖̭͓̭̯̅͜͜͝Y̸̝̖͔̑̿̈́̔̌̆̑͌͒̔̆͌͒̄̍̓̋̃̉̑̇̂͒̆̾̔̉͆̔̌̉̍͋̋̈́̽̃́̋͠Ǫ̶̧̡̨̛͇͈̯͎̻̩͈͍̯͓̜̺̦͇̪͍͔̪̹̣͕̹͚̞̫̱̲͔̦̭̥͖́͝U̸͈̳͚͇̞̣̖̭͗̃̔́͊̎̅͜͜ ̷̢̢̼̱͓̮͉͈̅̋͐̉͌̄̃̇́̉̀̊̀́͑̕̚͝͠͝T̸̢̧͎̰̥̜͉͕̖͙̹̠̦͕̺̫͈͕̘̳̱̲̙̲̒̏̿̒͋́̆̃͛̒́̿̈́͒͗̂̽̄̈́̈́̎̄̆͆̚͘͘͘͜͝R̵̬̖͇̳͖͙̙̃͝ͅU̷̞̘͔̜̱̜͂̒͑͒͗͗̒̍̆͗̈́̒͛͂̇̑̓̐̑͛̽͛̄͆̈́̽̈́͒̀̀̄̅͌̔́̍̓̇͐̚̚̚͠͝͠͝Ş̸̨̧̨̡̯̦͇̹͍̗̱̹͖̩͇̯̠͕͚̘͚̻̜̯̘̲̝͓̪̺̝̖͍̞̦̹͕̗̠̝̮̈́̆̓̂̾́̈́̍͐̇́̀̏̎́̚̚̚͠ͅT̷̨̨̢̫̜̲̙̳͈̰̗͉̫̫̼̜̳̖̳͈̤͇̫̬̱͖̱̤͖̘̟̙̠̟̦͎̓̅̌̈̊̎̆̇͂̋̄͐̅̿̒̉̈́̔̓̊͐̎͘̕̕͜͝ͅ ̶̨̢̢̢̧̨̛͎̣̺̣̥̜̤̟͓̻̲͎̘̗͖̳͈̬̹͓͉̞̠̳͓̟͉̹̊̅̃͊̒̑͗̽̿̈́̔͐́̏̎̀̇͐́͋̅̈̔̓̓͋͌͋̎̔̀̑̊̐̎̽̍̓̕͝͝ͅͅͅM̶̢̢̧̢̢̦̖̥̰̤̰͙͔͓̰͙͉̹̮͙̪͙͕̙̺̮̹̫͙͇̜͔̓̍̽͝ͅE̸̡̡͈̱̭͐̅̌̇̋̃̓̌͊́̀́̈́̿͝?̷̨̧̢͚͔͈̼͔̞̬̜̺͔͙̟̰͈̦̼͇̖̦̯̭͔̜͓͓̠͐́͑͛̓̌̓̄͒̈́̑͂͒͗͑̉͑̉̽̊͂͊͐̀̀͛͌͑̇̉̾͌̒̊͋̍̾͐͋͆͘̚͝͠ ̷̧̢̨̨̧̦̤͈̲̬̣̱̫̭̫͍͕͍̭̮̩͔̜̼͕̭͉̳̥̜͇̟͔̠͎̳̤͕͖͕͔͌͒̃̾̑̓́̊̊͗̉̇̑̑̎̎̑̀̐̆͐̑Ḋ̵͕̰̤͈̫̥͈̖̼̰̩̈̒́̏̈́̆́̽̍̊̆̎͊̋́̈́̊̍̚͜͝ͅǪ̸͉͉̗̲̀͊̀̓͑̍͊͋̔͜ͅ ̶̡̛͎̪̫̳̟͍̖͈̠̱̽̒̄͊̐̏̎͋̔́͝Y̴̡̡̺̟̘̩̬͕̭̪͇͓̪̬̿̑̌͆̓̉́̈́̐̾̓͘̚͜͝ͅO̸̡̦̣͉̞̩̫̝̘̖̞͛̔̒͗͊̚͠U̴̧̨̨̧̨̡̨̖͓̼̥̺̪͔͕̠͉̲̲͍͔̹͚͓͔͎͍̣͇̞̺͈͈̙̣͉̤͙̲̜̱͉̯̯͕̾̎̊̅̚ͅ ̸̧̨̨̠̲̳̣̳̫̫̗͈̙͉̱̘̻̫̭̻̤͈̭̤͙͎͔̬̭̣͍̘̱̘͍̻̂̎̅͑̍̍͐͒̄̓̔̀͋̈́̆̎̿̋͐͊̆̒́͂̾̋̑̃̅̔̇͊̕̚ͅT̶̡̨̢̢̨̛̛̯̱̹̭̦͈̞̝̙̪͖͔̘̜̰̤̘͉̣̝̳̭̩̣͎̬̱̺͙̣͓͒̑̈́͑́̄̅̄̀̌͂̈̔͌̀̆̑̄̊̒̓͑̀̒͌͆͗̿̚͘̚̚͝R̷̡̨̢̨̨̢̢̡̧̥̝͔̟͇̪͍͍͎̺͍̫̱̻̱̭͔̺͍͆͊̅̃̋͆͊̅̄͊̓̈̂̚͠͝͠U̷̢̘͚͉̺͍͚̠̱͔͎̯͕̗̹͈̻̯̺̤̺̹͆̿͛̈̈́͑̐̇̓́̏̕̕̕͝͠S̶̥̪̣̖̪̣̻͉̫̲͈̭̘̀̔͊̈́̓͑̏̀́̌̀̇͆̆̓͋͐̽̑̌͛́͐͒͌̑̈́͘̕͝͝͝͝͝͝Ţ̶̛̯̹͖̼͇̠͓̝͇̜͔̼͎̲͕̺̦̯̱͑̅̓̄̎͌͂̒̅̋̏̐͌̿͂̓̍͘̚͠͠ ̴̡̨̧̡̛̘̬͈̜̩̘̩͙͇̦̻̘̼̗̞̦̼̙̤͍̩͕̪͇̖̲̖͎̦̬̥̦͎̣͕͓͎͓͚̻̼̑̀̈́͒̓̈́͂͑̈́̍̍̎̾̓̈̈́̆͑̽͆͛̀̄̅̑͊͋̂̈̃̍̈́̂͋̎͘͘͘͠M̵̛̲͉͕̱͉̗̹̣̣̽͆͒̓̾͑́̃͆̌̉̒̑̾̓̊͊̈́̍̇̔̄̇̈́̓͌͊͗̍̚͘̚͝͝͠͝͠͠E̶̟͙̳͆͗͊̈́̎̈́̇̿̄͐͋̓̈́̽̈́́̃̐̄͋̽̄̔́͂̄̚̚͘?̸̨͙̗̭͖͍̲̭̺̜̰̳̦̬̼̼̭̺̼̜̱͓̥͎̭̦̲̲̥̈́̑̈́̐͐̌̌̅̑̈̽̂̍̃̅͗̈́̽̊̕͝ͅͅ ̷̡̛̮͖̼̬̀̀̍̊̈́͊̀̌̄̐̑̃͐͂͗̌̐̓̓͛͜͝Ḑ̸̨̧̧̢̬̳͇̺̞̤̺͈͎̘̹̫̣̹̣͕͓̗̟͖̯̼̭̗̗̣͓̖̼͕͚̣͕̘̯̮͇̑̌͂̀̐́̎̀́͆̇̏̐͐͆͗̍̍̅́͊̂͘͘̚̚͝ͅO̴̢̥̬̓̀̏̿̒̓̃̄̓̾͋̔̉̔̓͛̈̀̐̀̅̑̋̒͆̂̕̚ ̵̨̡̪̫̙̞̝͎̳̳̞̥̗̦͙̭͕̠͕̲͓̯̭̞͕̻̯̿̋͌̄͗̀͋̆̉̑̐̍̊̐̿̅̾̽͌͐̈́̾͌̚̚̕͝͝͠͠ͅŸ̵͇̙̩̦͔̝̪́̈́͆́͛̅͆̎͑̑͂̈́̅͗̓̆̌́̏̂͒́̔́̈́̐̕̚̚͜͝͝͝Ơ̴̫͕̮͓̩͖̖͐̈́̉̓̇́̀̄͑̀̏̓̎͑͘Ų̴̢̯̲̪̺̼͈̜̞̯̯̜͙̗̩̫̜̣̰̣̟̰̘͎̯̠̺͇̳͕̰̄̓̐̿͒̓̃̀̑̾̃̽̒̃́̈́̍͆́̏̈́͜͜͠ ̶̨̢̧̰̦̮͍̲̺͈̳̻̜̰̪̳̥̖̼̮̠̂̑̾̓̔̅̌̂͐̈́̽͜ͅT̷̡̨̧̧̰͓̺̟̦̰̻̘͕͕̯̦̋̀͌̄̄́̅̽͑̈́̀̌͂͊R̷̡̲̮̳̦̪̫̯̻̣͎̝̤̠̩͍̳̼̺̪̯̲̝̙̮͍̘̖̗̦̘̜͓̱̰̘̼̦͚͎͙̖̜̟̻͓͇̎̓́̒̑͘ͅǓ̵͇̬̭̋̓̃̓̊͊̈͑̓̑͌́͑͗͌̅̅͗̆̓͑̂̿̄̐̊̎̀͝͝͝͝͝͠S̶̨̧͚̻̤̤̮̮͔̗̥̹͍̃̀̈́͆̇̈́͜͝ͅT̶̖̦̤̭͔̗̦̘͔̬̣̤̲̟̠̰̞̈́̈́͐̆͊͗̏̑͘ ̴̢̝̬̯̹͔̟̟̜͚̖̟̼͍̪̜̰̲͖͉͉͇͓̞̹͈͉̘͕̞̰̮͙͈̭͉͚͕͆̅́̈̍͗͌̂̍́̈̏̐̐ͅͅM̵̢͎̞̠̦̣̞̙͍͉̩̲̹̱̦͍̬̞̳̹͎̺͎̦̯̲̪̼̟̦̩̗͙̻̰̙͈̝̦̥̩͉̱̘̺̯̌̅͜Ę̶̡̢̧̡͖̻̳͈̬̳̝͈̜̤̺̹͕͓̼̻͍̱̼̠̘̻͖̦͈̫͇͙̥̼̼̮͉̦͔̐̊̑̔̂̈́̉̽͌͆͂̔͌̌̍̍͐̔̓̐̋͗̓̒̅̄͒̆̿̀̇͘̕͜͜͝͝͠ͅͅ?̷̢̢͍̯̣͔̻̯̬̳͉̥̭̦͍̻̖̬͍̝̌̔̾̇̔̾̇̀́͗̓̅̍̇̀̾̿̔̔̅̉͑̇̔̚̚͜ͅͅ ̵̢̢̘̝̹̂̾́́̄̄̈́̈̓̅̐̏̓͒̆́͐̒͌̈́̐̔̑̚͝͝D̴̢̨̨̢̨̢͓̹͇̭̥̜̫̳̜͉̤͎̱̗͓̥͖͉͇̖̙̖̼̺͉͓̼̦͑͛̑̆͗͜͜͝ͅͅƠ̷̧̡̛͔̞͔͉͔̞̮͕͚̥̰̠͍͎̼͖̦̇̒̀͐̏̈̑͒̒̓̄̇̈̀̀̾͋̒̒̈́̍̿̄̅̑́̈̅̀̉̚͝͝ ̶̢̡̛̱̭͈̳̰̼̥̭̲̙͇̬̦͉̯͇̹̔̍́̍́̓̉͐͋͑̔́͌͗̉̋̏́̒͘̚͘̚̚͜͠ͅÝ̷̢̨̧̨̨̭̞͚̫̩͕̥̩̪͔̩͖͖̥̮͈̃̎̏̐̓̀́̈́̀͐͒͛̏͒̑̈͊̓̋̽̓̅̾͆̈́̆͘͝͠ͅÖ̶̢̨̧̧̧͓̥͈͇̱̭̤̘̺̙̤̪̞̫̞͇̠͙̦̲̰̲̥̱̺͔̰̲̣̹̣͕͙̲͚̰̼̖̳̦̝͍͋̔͊̽̍̆̅̐͆̓͒̓̕͠ͅU̵̧̮̮̹̼͈̍̌͐̈́͐̒ ̵̦͍̺̰̰̩̝͓̻͚̠́̌̐̃̍̐̓̇̈́͂̈̑͌̃͊̽͑̅̎̈́͗̆̂͜͝͝͝ͅṪ̵̨̢̩͖̣̰̦̰͎̪̣̟͍̰̦͚̲̄̓̀̉̇̒̓̀̀̐̾̊̑̂̏̒̎̔̓̌̅̏͛̒̿́́̚͠͠͠͝͝Ŗ̸̢̛̫̱͕͖̤͍͖̼̼̞̥̤̟̪̘͚͇̻͙̟̤̦̦̞͕͑̆͗̌̉̄̀͆̀̓̑̐̋̒͛̆̀͋̀̋̓̐̉́͑̀̂̑͆͑̎̀͘̚͝͝͝͝Ư̷̢̢̨̨̡͖͈̼̱̮̗͚͖̟̞̗̦̹̟͓̙͚̘̱̮̖̩͕̠̠̦̯̠̠̘̪͈̭͈͂̓͐̅̂͑̅̎͌̽͒̌̄͐̀͑͒̒̋̄̾̊̾̇̎̅̄̃̑̽͌̓͐͗͝͝͝ͅŚ̷̛̤̆̀̿́̃̔͐̄͑̈̅̎̃͊̉̑͊̽̄͐̀̊̄̈̏̏͂̿̇̈́͌̚̚͝͠͠T̴̬͙͇̠̏̂͊͑̾͑̽͛̓̍̒̓̔͆͑̌͗̏̾̎͗̎͘̕̚͝ ̶̧̛̯͔͍̼̘̰̘͚̥̤͚̟̪̤̱̖̩̝̣̪͔͈͚̹͔͓̥̈͋̿̋̆́̔̔̆̈́̓͊͋̒̑͂̀͆̈́͗͐̀̾̄̓̋̎͒͗̊͒͌̏͛̋̎̊̏̎̕̕͘͘̕͜͝͝M̵̛͈̎̉͑͊̑͊̈̈̐̍̈́̈̽̇̀̽̑̾̈̎́̐͐̓́͐͒̓̆̊̚̕̚͝͝͠Ȩ̸̗̗͚̯͍̞̣̩̥̙̝͊́̊͊̄́̅͊̽̌̀̑̏̿͊͗̈́́̆̎͊̉̒̏͋̾͘͘͜ͅ?̷̛̺̹̜̬̱͌̂̓̀̑̌̒͑͋̀̉̒̓̉̑̀͒̿̉͋͋͛̋̊̃͛̈́̚̕̚͝ ̷̡̢̧̢̧̛̩͙̙̯̲̞̯̜͉̟͍̞͙̙̗̩̗̯̦̩̣̤̜̦͚͕́̑̀̂͐̅͌̏͊͛̑̊̔̔͆͒̔̂͂̾́̾̀̐́͗̎̒́͠͝ͅD̶̡̢̧͙̜̭͎͚̯̫̝̱̼͖͕̬̼̯̬̲͈͈̯͓̼͔̰͍̖̠̯̖̀̈́̋̉͜͝Ǫ̵̧̢̨̛͉̙̺̭̣̗̱͔͍͈͉̬͓̣̩͎̜̪̜̘̭̜̘͙͍̘̦̙̣̠̱͓̲̾̏̏̌͐͑̓̀͊̋̀̀́͂̄̃̅͐̋͗̈́̒̐͂̆̽͌͌̈́̀͒̽̔̊͑̏̈́̚͘̚̚̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝ͅ ̴̛̗͇̖̪̯̹̤͎̮̝͋̉̀́̉̏̈́̎̅́͛͋̐̑͑̒̄̉̌́́̆̐͂̈́͒́̐͋̿̊͂̅͋̌̇͆̄͂̚̕̕͘͜͝͝͝ͅŸ̵̛̹͙̲̜̗̘͖̜̬̹͓͖̖̭̯͎̠̫̖̫͓̳͈̼̻͍́̓̃̆͐̈͋̏͑̔̓̈́̋̾̏̀̏̾͋͌͗͐͑̂̒̐͊̉̌̈́̉̒͊̿̒͂̚͘͘͘͝͝͠͝͝Ơ̷̬͇̲͖̏̎̅̾̓́̀́͗͒̃̂͑͂̑̋̎̽̓̓͋̂̾̔͝͝Ư̸̢̧̛͔̫̯̹̙̥̟̜̲̹͇̫̭̼̗͖̬̲̥̗̭̭̲̞̟̓̄̆̈́͒̿̔̈̇̓̔͊̌̽̄́̍̀̽͆͋̋̄̌̕͠͠ͅ ̸̧̡̟̣̬̯͉̟͚̔́̐̾̾̂̑̀̓̄̽̏͊̽̃̇̒̉̿̔́͐͂͂̄͋̈́̐̂͊̽̀͘̚͠͠͠͝͠T̸̨̧̼̗͍̲̮̬̮̻͎̙̦̪͇̹͈͚͔̟̼̼̞̫̭̜͖͇͉̻̟͙̖̤͕̲͈̜͓͙̹͓̜̈́̈́̀͑̀̈͐̈́̑̂̔͋̀̓͆̽̆̕͜͜R̸̛̯̪̾̈́̈́̄̽̽͊̈́̽̍̍̚̕̕͝͠Û̸̼̞̜͇̦͕̭͓̘̠͉͖̿͂̿̆̅̒̔͑̇͑̈́̓͌̿͂̈́̉̿̂̅̎̉͑̇̐̚͠͝͠Ş̶̩̬͉̫̤͚͉̰̹͚̱̩͖͎͉̟̹͕̹̥̻̭̟͙̙͕̻̦͍̦̺̀̓̑͒̈́̔͜T̸̢̖̹͈̞̥̘͉̩̺̼̟̦̭̻̜͕̯̪͔̞͔̝̮͉̫͉́̎̎͆̎̈́͑͆͐̔̋́́̋͗̂̍̉͑̚͝ ̸̨̭̼̫̫̰̭̺̥̠͚͕̪̦̝̣̟̠͐̓̍͛̑͐̏̇̊͋̅̿̏̿̄̄͗̇͆̆́̐̈̕͘̕͘͜M̴̨̨̥̣̣̗̟̰̬̖̫͓̫̠͇̹͔͉͚͉̙͔̦͇͔̖̟̲̺̦͆̐͋͂̌̎͆̈́̈̾͐͌͂͗͑͆͊̎̕͘͜͝Ȩ̶̧̧̡̢̢̛̮͍̮̱̪̞̺̼̩͓͔̝͚͚̳̳̣͓̗̰̖̘̝̯̩͎̹̩̰̝͉͇̱̟̩̣̜̏̍̀̏̿͐̒̔̾͐̄̓̈́̇́̈͒͐̎̐̄̓͊́͆̈́́̋̌́̀̎̀́̚̕͝͠?̵̧̨̢̨̧̮̦͓̤̰̥̫̦̙̟͕͔͙͖̬̖̠̝͇̻̻̝̫̦̱̀́̋̊̈́̈̀̂̐́̌̇̀̇͛̚͜͝ ̴̡̡͖̘̩͍̮̬̘̩͇͚̹̯̥̹̲̲̗̙͙̩̩̼͔͚̮̬͍̘͈̖̠͎̤͍͓̪̥͖̞̙̀̓͛́͋̏̑͆̔͋̅̉͋͐̈́͋̽͌̄̈́̋͂̐͌̍̏̒̋̀̔̈̓͊̚͘͘͘̕͜͝ͅḒ̸̨̧̡̢̩̥͓̪̜̭̻̦̤͎̘͔͍̥̹̪̼̥̹̜͔̗̈́̑̉̆̓͒̊́̂̽̀̈̓̐̋̐̃͗̅̃̏͗́͊̈́̀͒͗͊̍̉̃͊̆͗̕̕͝͝͝͝͠Ơ̵̧̠̪͉̏͋̎͐͊̑̒̅͌͒̽͋̏̉͝͝ ̷̨̧̧̡̗͈̙͍̥͍̲͎̹̹̞̥̬̟͖̤͖̹͇̬͕̝̻̞̀̈̿̽̔̿͐̄̈́̽̉̓̅͒̃̿̈̌̚̕̚̚͜͝Y̵̡̨̫͓̦̣͈͓̗̭͙̩̰̭̟͚̯̳̦͖̯͓̣̲͍̻̙̪̏͌͊̑̽̍ͅǪ̵̧̧̪̺͙͎̣̜̖͎̪̤͙̱̥̳̻̿̄̊̇̽̅̑̅̈́̔̏̎̀̆̀̈̍̒̓̓͂̂͒̈̓̊͗̉̈́͐̇͌͌͋̀̍̽̓̄͌̽̉͘̕͘͝͠Ǘ̷̧̨̖̻̤̩͎̳̫̤̺͍̱͚̺̲̜̫̫͎̮̭̙̙̰͔̻͙̫̗͇̯͍̖͍̘̩̱̞̰͕̱́̾̃̔̊̀͒͗͆͗̚ ̴̧̧̛̗̣͕̜͖̤̲̙͓̟̺̩̜͍̖̠̗̫̞̳̟̼͕͈̺̻̟̩̞͕͇̤̹͌̈́̊́̈́̈́̅͛͗̾̒̽̒̆̾̓̓̿͐́̂̓͌͛̄̈̾̅̀̐͘͘̕͜͝T̴̨̨͍̣̠̬̪̣͍̖̳̱̲͇̖̫̩̱͕̣̽̑̍̆́̃̀͆̽̀̐̇͛̇̈́̎͂̽̈́̔͑͗̍̇̈́͆̽̂̏̆͋̂͛̕͘͠͝͝Ṟ̵̛̲̗̩̦̬̺̼̰̻̺̥͔͕̪̫̺̪̼̖̥̣̙̌̊͊̀̒̅̆͌̿̌͒͊̀̍͌̃̈́̑̈́̊́̂̑̌̚͘̕͜͠͝͝Ų̵̨̛̛̛̠͎̝̗̟̥͈̳͚͖̹̩̺̝̻̼͎̲̟̬̬̬̺͙̗̬̘̬͚͔͈̪͙͎͇̞͖̥͚̮̱̼̻̪͔̅̐͗́̅̍̅̎̆̈́̒͂̉̂͂̑̏̋̉̈́̂̈͆̊̓̀͊̽̎̄͌̌̓̕͝͠ͅS̸̢̨̧̼̦̱͇͔̼̟͕̥̬̲̠̙̩͇̲͕̮̝͓̫̣͉͔͎͈̰̯̟̼̦̺͎͖̽̈̿͗̏̌̌͋̽̒̅͂̾̏̔̿͛̑̍̚͘̕͜͝ͅͅT̶̨̨͈̮̙̞̗̤͓̙͎̙͉͇̖̞̯̝͍̪̙̞̘̮͍͉̿̂̆̓̾̉̎̎̆͋̓̈̑͑͊͋̇̈̽̔͑̒̏̒̏̃̏̊̇͛͌̓̊͂̚͜͜ͅ ̸̡̞̹̥̗̤̘̠̩͈͚̙̭̹̪̼̯͕͈͛̏͌̇̌̾̌͌̆̔͌̅̇̅̊̓̐̀͋̒̆̏̋͊̽͒̈́̏́̽́͑̌͘͠M̷̢̧̪̳͎͎̗̹̖̞̬͉͈͓̯̫̔́̒́̄̋ͅE̴̡̡̝̲͕͎̟̟͎̥͖͊̆̄̋̽̒̀͗̽̈́̌̑̽̄̏̆͂̐̓͘̕̕͜͝͝?̵̢̢̨̢̡̡͙͖̼̣͈̹̬͉̗̣͇̦̺̦̫̬̜̠̠̅̿̋̓͛̆͛̅̾̄̒͊̀͐͑̍͛͆̃̈́̓̒̇͌̐̓̀̀̋̊̑̀̓̉͘͘͘̚̚͝͝͝͝ ̴̨̧̯͓͖̘͈̟̳̹͍̯̭̩͉̬͕̮̠̖̝̣̝͉͔͈͍̤͇̟̜̝̺̟̱̙̗͕̳̫̳͎͖͛̋̈̊̈̉̆̌͆͋̋̇̋̀̄̋̐̀͗̂̄̔̈́̓͑́̈̇̋̽͗͘͘͝͝͝͝͝ͅD̵̢̧̨̡̢̡̢̛͚͈̤̥̲̟̙̞͍̰̲̞̯̘̻̟͍̫̰̺̥̰̳̭͓͎̐̓̄̂͐͋̐̀͌̐̋̑̆̍̓͂͆́̇̈́̊́̊̈͊̽͊̏̍̎͌͝͠ͅỞ̸̢̮̩̖̜̻͇̬͚̣͚̣͈̲̞̙̖̹̓̍͌̔̊̽͂̽̉̔̀͊̾̿̔̂̇̄̆̐̈́̀̀̈̌̕͜͝͠ ̵̢̛̛̳̪̹̠̳͔̬̣͓͍̭͎͌͂̂́͌̔̓̌͊͗̈̍̑̎̈́̔̓̈́̒͛̍̎͋͛͆̌͑̊̂͘Y̴̧̨̳̱͕̘̙̰͇͎̖̘͈̳̬̖͎̰͚̫̣̥͘Ǫ̷̳̱̬̩̗̣͕̮̭͍̭͎͎͉̤͖̣̠͈͛̈͊̓́͗̂̑͗́͐̈̈́͗̅̏̋̐̀̒́̈̇̈́̌̌̃̋̿̃̔̓̎̒̍̎̈́̈̚̚̕̕͠͝͠͝͝Ữ̶̧̢̨̰̱̙͚̳̰̫̣͈̤̟̺̼͔̗͈̩͍̦͎̭̩̭͓͕̭̗̪͉̉͐͗̓̽̈́̈́̉͊̅̎̈́͊̉͗̓͒͆̎̂̃̌̂̍̂̊̕͜͝͝͝͝ ̷̨̤̲̭̤̘͓̞͖̠̖͖̫̘̖͕̗͑̽͐̄͐̆̈́̊͆́͊͛̂͗͗̔͌̃̓͋͛̉̾̍̂̄͐̋͐̓̉̇̀̉̂̉̇̿͘̚͝͝͝ͅͅŢ̴̭̼͔͉̰̠̥͈͕̮͍̪̥̖̟͇̮͓̼͇̤͒̓͆͛͊̆́͘ͅŔ̷̨̢̡̛̛̺͎̫͍͔̻̺͍̘͙̝͙͈̣̻̺̘̳̩͈̦͙̺̯̘̤͚̽͗̈̃̑̔̔̀͒̉̎́̐̊̑̀͊́̃͛̍̈́͌̾͊̾̾̌̃̍̏U̸̪̳̰̘̜̜̬̓͗̏̽͒̒̀̑̑Ś̵̨̧̳͙͉̲͈̘̭̮̘͎͙̜̩͙̰̹̘̳̼̪̘̹̙͕͉͉̣̳̣͇̞̤̣̹͚͔̰̠̫̯͕̳͈͜ͅT̵̛̛̟̉͂̈́̃̓̈́͊̐͊̊̅̐̃̆̋̌̄̈̎̏͒͋͋̿͛͋̔͋̓͂̔̒͂͑̾̅̎̈́̚͝͝͠͠͠ ̸̧̦̦͙̜͖̱̰̞̠̈̐́͜M̷̡̢̡̡̢̧̛̮͎̮̘̠͍̟͚͕̬̩͈͚̭͖͔͕̫̙̣͚̖̪͓͍̞͙̖̘̞͓̞͔̻̬̱̰̙̉̓͛̒̀͒̓̈́͌̆̒͆͛͌̀́̀̈͐̃̀͛͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅÉ̶̛̞͎̗͙̟͓̪̲̗̪̃̈̀̋̀̐̈́͋͆̽̓̄̐́́͐̏̑̎̓̓̈́̋̄́̆̎̍̚͜?̸̛̫̘̼̟̓͒̉̆̄̅̔̓̈̀͆̓̕͝ ̸̡̨̧̗͚̠̤̗̳̝̝̹̫̟͍͍͚̤̺̬̻̩̻̣̱̗͕͉̫̝͚̲̖͖̬̔̽̇̆͌͋Ď̶̯͇͈̗͚̳̳̂͐̅̈́̅͂͛̔́͂͐͌̆̍̇̾̈́̈̕̕͜͝͝Ơ̴̢̨̨̢̟͎̜̞̘̦̠̖̟͓͈̦̙̬͕̼̘̱̭͚͕͎̟̙̩̦̪̌̈́̈́̌̈́̈́̄̌̏͘̚͜͜͝ͅ ̷̛̼͚͔̜̱̐͆̆̀͆͗̀̌̋̐̐͂̔̉̀́͋̽̃͆͛͊̀̿͒͆̌́̌̚̚̕̚͘͝͝͠ͅÝ̸̧̱͈̣̻͊ͅỚ̷̡̥̯̯̐̀̍͊̆̾͒̈́̾͋̎́͌͆̀̄́̋͂̊̾̚U̴̢̨̨̢͔̻̪̰̭̠̘͔̞͍̼̞̰͓̱͈̻̭͓̺͖̞̙̠̮͔̖͎͕͚̥̪̹̘̮̗͍͔̟͕͆́͛̇̈́̌͐̂̓͘͜ ̶̢̧̨̢̝̳͖̻̮͖̫̗̝̺̺̰̝̫͉̱̞̹̹̻̠̥͍̳̥̗͉̣̖̗̓̓̊̈́̈́͑̀͘͜T̴̡̛̳̙̰̟̘͎̲͕̖̓̉̀̈́̋̃̓̆̂͐̋̀̾̐̋̎̇̓̈͜R̸̢̢̡̧͇̼̲̼̺̭̘͔̙̝̙̺̫̝̤̳͉̪̖͙̮͓̺̺͎̎͆̓̈́́̀̒͊́̊̂̓̐͌̽͐̾̒͛̀͑͛̉͊̽̄͋̿͌̓̽̒͛́̄̍̽̏̄̕͘͜͜͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅỪ̵̱͐̓́͋́̂̄̅̎͛͂̽̐̅͆͂̈́͒̒̋̄̑̊̽́̂͋̒͋͐̃͋͆͠͠͝Ṣ̴̡̱͎͓̤͓̺̰̪̺̦̗͔̝̗̊́́̎͜T̵̨̡̧̡̧̨̧̥̙̜̳͍͚̗͖̳̬͇̲͍̜̥̳̝̪̝̱͎̖͇̮͔͍̩̠̤̹̮̬̻̬̽͋̿̇͜͜͝ͅ ̵̛̫̠̼͓̻̼̝͚̲̖̥͂̐̾̿̊́͒̀́̏͂̏͒̉͠͝ͅM̸̛̛̛͖̘̐̓͌͆̆̈́̔͛̀͛́̿͂̆́̓̂̌̈́̆̈́͑̎̎̉̌̇̒̀̐̀̓̀̅̋̌͌͝͠Ę̵̢̣̳͕͚̤̱͇͔̲̘̱̱̟̣̲͉̲̙̫̲͖̹̟͚̯̫̝̠̬͚̗͖̰̣̜̪̰̠̐͂͂̆̒̌̈́̅̈͊̉̎̎͋̐̏̈́͛̓͌̿̉̈́͘͘̕͘͜͜͠?̸̛̗̹̪͉̙͙̱̼̻̮͔̤̬̤̬̹̊͌̓͆̈͊̾͒͒̓̅́̈́̉͑͌͗̋̅̒͆̓̀̾̆̇̓́̐̓̿̓̐͂̾͒̃̓̆͌͂͑͘͘͝͝ͅ ̸̨̧̧̛̬̭̤͓̩̭͓̳͖̳̗̘̻͇͕͈̮̭͖̮͔̻̟͙͇͓̾̉̉̑̍͒̆͋̅̌̈́̎̏͆̿̏̽͗́̈̕͘͘̕͜͝͝͝͠ͅD̴̛̛̖̟̱͎̪̫͌̀̔̈́̍́̇̀̋̓̀̿͋̅̇̀̎̀̅́̄̀̽͌̓̎̌́̈́͆͗̈́̄͋̚͝͠͝͝͝͝͠Ǫ̷̛̥͈̱͙̙̳̐̆̇̈́͌́̋́̍̀͗͘̚̕͜ ̷̨̦͕̥̜͉̦̦̖͉̮̙͕̯̠͚̮̻̭̭͕̟̎̊̐͐͂́̿̓͐̀͜͝Y̷̰̭̠̳͍̗͇̗̫̲̜̥̲̯͓̤̳̼̪̪̰̩̤͚͇̞͍̣̥͔͌͐̏́͛͂̓́̏͑̿̑̔̄͂̿́̽̏̀̈́̊̇̈́̎͂̎̒̈́̚͘͜͠͝͠͝͝͝Ơ̸̢̨̢̨̢̛̖̗͚͚͇͎̲̘͕͇̪̝̩̰̬̖̦͈̖̳͍͎̭̟͙̬͚̺͚̹̭̘̘̺̓̃̾̓̄͑̎̆͗̓͂͆͋̒̇͌͑͐͒͑̀̂̀̆̊̓̌̎͋͌̿͌̌̓͌̄̂͠͝U̴̢̨̧̠͍̱̱̹̜͎̞̘̜̯͚͕̤̗̟̜͚̪̱̭͉̩̺̽̊͐͆̀̍ͅ ̶̡̡̛̛̥̱̥̝͔̯͉̣͓͎̯̙̻̺͔̤̦̲̠̞̮̻̫̪͈͉̱̠̲͔̣̈̏͛͂͛̑̾͆̾͝͠T̷̡̢͓̻̯̫̺̳̗̳͔͎̘̼͕̼͈̻̩͛̃̒̈́͗͂̎̓͒̋̅̉̉̂̅̄̓̎̔̊̈̋̋̈́͗̒̍̀́̉̓̀͋̃̕̕̚͘R̴̡̢̨̨̼͎̰̥͔͇̩͇̮̹̝̰͕̲̺̖̮͖̱̪̣͇͈̜̲͖̟͇͉̰͙͙̉̓̍̈̃͒̃̈́͑͐̉́́̐̽͆̐͌̎͆́̚͜͜͝͝ͅṴ̶̡͍̝̜̜̙̱̭̳͇̖̹͇̘̬̦͇̣͚̤̬̻̈́̂͒͐̈́̆͋̍S̴̢̨̛̛̩̬̹̭̫͉̹̘͙̣̣̲̫̮̙̮̘̻̘̲̩̟̫̮̘͇̉͐͛̍̅͗͆̅̊͛̿̏̽̅̀̓̒̉̈́͂̅̇̀͗̄̆̚T̸̛̛͇̻͍͕̬͚̦̓͂͌͗̃͛̇͒̈́͗̒̈̒̌͐͑͂̐̍͗̃̿̓̇̔͂͌͆͗̽́͛̎̅̿͋̇͆̎̋̉͠͝͠͝͝ ̵̨̢̡̡̼̹̞̻̝͓̻̖̥͔͈͖̤̰̮̠̦̫̪̯̫͎̬̞̯̃̾̅̅̅̉̿̀̅̐͒͊̒̾́̓̌̄̃͑̀͋̈́̅̏̎͋̑̓̃̊̍̑͒̅͘͘͘̕͘͜͠͝͝M̴̢̨̢̡̧̨̛̳̳̮̺̤͖̩̞̝̥͈̠͕̩̞̼͍̫̺̺̩̫̞̜̗͇̠̣͚̼͑̀̋̀̃͂͆͌̈̏́̏̊͗̓̑͆̄͛͌̋̄̉̓̅̉̍͌̀͘̕̕̕͜͝͠͠ͅÉ̴̡̡̬̭̬̞̫̱̗͉̳̼̯̜̥̺̖͔̫͓̦̜̖̣͖̟͚̣̰̣̪͚̹̦̜̖̲̈̑̒͗́͊̀͒͑̇̚͝͠͝ͅ?̴̡̧̡̨̢̟̼̳̯̦̠̲͉̪͙̫͖͉͇͎͕̖̫̼͈̫̻̹͎̰̖̝̪̳̻̈̑̈́̉̍̈́̕͜͠ ̶̬͖̬̼̩͕̠̼̮͉̜͙̹͔̫̠̇́͌̔̌̈̓̄̄̽̈́̒̈̏̈́̏̉͒͗̍͒͋͌͒̿̃͗̾͐̎̍̓͗̈́͑̌̕̚̕̕͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͠D̷̨̡̨̢̢̡̩̯͎̖͖͉͓̪̟͚̜̥͚͔̰̹͖̰̗̣̺̦͎̫̤̟͉̠͈̟̥̥̞̦̈͛̒̍̇͑̚͜O̵̢̡̱̥̙̻̲͈̥̫̩͔͚͍̟͓̘̻̻̖̠̠͖͚̩̝͈̻͛̑̀̒̔̔̋̊̔̏͑̅̓̋́͒̋̌̊͐͂̕̕̚͜͠ ̵̻͇͎̲͎͐̂͋̒͗̿̇̎̅̃̏̄̓̿̊̿̒̎͋̃̀̋̐̄͋̆̽̄̀̅͆͑͘̕̕͠͝Y̸̢̢̢̡̨̢̧̡̛͔̭̪̘̟͓̩̱̦͕̣̤͖̰͈̭͚͍̦̯̰̫͓̮̩̪̜͗̌̀́̃̓̐̋͑̓̊́̄̓́̓̎̏̄̂́̂̆̊̀̉̃̈́̐̊͛̅̃̈̓̌̕̕̚̕͝͝͝͠Ợ̵̢̧̧̧̨̤̗͎̜͖͇͙͉͕̠̙͚͖̪̤̠͚͓͇͚̜͕̤͚̱̰̖̥̖̣̮̼̭͖͍͆̒̽́́̀̀́͒̆̐͛̒͑̾̈̈̓̅̄̈́͐̄͗̑̓̈̏͌̌͆͛͆͘͜͠͝͠ͅͅU̶̢̢̢̜̼̭̖̫͉̥͎̗̮͓̞̟̯̣̺̽̏͂̑̉̃͒̇͛̋̎̄̒̌͌̉̂͂̀̔͛́͋̒̓̎̈̄͒̉̓̇̇̇̂̀̀́̏̕̚̕͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅ ̵̨̛͎̲̥̯̖̺̻̲̬̙̝͎͖̼̳̖̳̜̲̹̙̹̱̒͑̏̅͂͑̈́̌̎͒̔̐̎̌̿̇̀̍̓̎̈́̆͒͒̚̚͝͠ͅT̵̨͉̪̗̲̯̭̱͓̙̙̒̽̄̾̓͑̓̄̀̍̅̆̿̉̋́͘̚̕͜͜͝Ŗ̶̡̧̫̜̰̱͍͎̳͓͍̲͙̘̰͕̝̳͕̙̪̥̥̣̟͇͙͕̽̋͋͂̓Ṷ̶̧̧̘͚̭̟͙̤̹̭̠̋͆̂̔̀͝S̶̡̧̨̢̛̛̯̘͚̣̲̪͕̭͕͈̻̣̙̹͚̹̹͚̳̲͖͔̗̝̮̬͙̈́̏̓̉͋̒̈̐̀̈͗͊̾͊̎̓̕̕͝͝ͅT̷̢̡̢̡̤̞̹̯̮̺̝͎̟͎̗̻̪̮̃̔̒̓̈̔͐̏̆ ̷̢̧̨̨̡̨̛̛̦̮̪͖̹͔̻͚͇̦̣̳͍͕͓̭̝͈̯͎̟͈̰̪̻̖̹͇̲͉̖̲̖̩̲̾̐̾̃̐̊̎̎̈͛̍̎̍̒͆̽̈̒̂̒̽̆̑͛͑̀̅́̆͋̏̀͐͛̑̐̓͂̊͘̚͜͝͝ͅM̶̧̧̛̗̬͆̐͂̄͌̂͛͐̂̆̓̆͂̓̈́͂̔̒̊͛̄̑̂̾̈́͂̌̓͝͠Ę̸͎͎͕͇͓͌̂́̓́͗̍̈́͐̑̈̑̎͒̽͘̚?̶̡̛͙̖̘̺̼̭͓͚̟̰̤͍͎̭͙̜̱̞̬̗͉̺͔̯̠̳͕̥͎̟̭̬̹͍̒̌͆̌̎̽̈́̈́̾̔̏͛̌̇͛̽̈̊̏͜͜͜ͅ ̴͉̗̫̈̌͂̃́̈́̐͋̽̽̋͆̍̎͛́̅̍͝D̶͈̮͓̺̫͓̗̗̮̦̼̆̆͛͝Ò̸͔̦̺̜͓̎̔̔̂̋͒̾̂̎̎͋́̓͗̋̎̌̆̇́̏̏͂͛̎̇͐̀̀̿͂̈̈́̐̉̚̕͝͝ ̵̛̬͚̞̫͔̭̯͓̤͓̓̾̿̄̔̊̿̒͌͌̀̔̽̒͂̐̿͑̽̚̚͠͝Y̷̨̛̯͙̠͙̣̟̩̼͖͕̓̎̈̊̀̏̿̔̉́̊̀̿̃͗̏̂̃̒̓̏̈̊͌̏̄͐̄͌͑͑̍̉̈͘͝͝Ơ̴̧̡̡̙̞̙͇̼̟̱̻̰̜̯̤͎̤̝̺͓̯͚͈̞̠̠̠͈̠̯̳͎̙̦̖̈́̅̓̉̓̅̿̈́̂̀̃̋͋̾̃͋̓̄͊̍̌̀̈́̿̆̀̌̃́͂̈́̅̕̕͜͠͠ͅU̴̡̧̟̦͕̗̩̜̖͈͎̝̞̫̹̖̻̣͇͈̯͖̲̫̣͎̻̠̭̗͙͎̫̪̰̦̎̔͋̽̾͋̚ ̵̢͓̝̭̻̟̮̟͙̺̥̙̠͚̭͍̞̲͈̟͓͉̱̖̔͗̓͐͐͊͑̈͂̀͒́͋̾̉͊̋̇̄̆̈̍̊̅̀̎̂̓̀́͐͌͒̑͗͘̕̚̚̚̚͘͜͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅT̸̨̨̡̢̡̳̳̤͇̤͈͕̲̖͓̦͎̱̳̰̙̞̰̺̺̦̻̥̙̪̹͚̹̲̗̯̠͓͉̜̙̉͒͊̔̓̽̈́͊͌́͑̑̔́̅̾͊̍͋͗̕̕̚͠R̷̡͍̗̗̥̹̗͇͙̺̟̬̱͉̼͕̜̭͍͔͇̿͗̒̐́̽̾͗͛̀̀̑͛̍͋̐͒̍̊͗̿̚͘͜͜͠͠͝Ȕ̷̢̧̡̡̧̙̼̞̱͍͙͍̘͚̥̩̙̘̤̥͙͉̳͕̗̼̺̼̫̼̙͓̦̹̲͍̜̮̠̞̖̫̪̞̮͆͑̍͊́̐͌͆͊̑̆͘ͅŞ̷̛͖͖̞̆̓͋́̂̈́̐̀͗̀̽̔̓̇̋̌̀̈́̒͗̔̍͐̿̈́̎̃̉̔̒̂̓͂̀̽̚̕͘̚͘͜͝͠͠͝͠T̶̢̧̧̛̠̲̬̬͈̼̙̼̘̰͇̱͕̬̜̹̙̳̰͉͔̰̲̎̂̎̆̇͗̑̇͐͊͊̃̔̈́͊̅̇̊̒̿͌̐͌̿͘͜͝͠͝ ̷̨̡̛̞̫̳͇̰̫̟̝̪̩͇͕͎͎̝̺͎͉̗͕̟̪̻͓͇͐͌͗̒̈́͒͂͐͆̒̑̀͋͛̐̉̏̇͌̇̿̓̔͜͠ͅṂ̷̡̢̡̨͙͔̬̭̲̯̭͙̰͖̗̤͔̙̲̻̪͔̝͓͉͚͚̦͖̽̒̋́Ȩ̴̨̝͓̫̪̻̞̲͖̱͓̻̣͚̤͔̠͍̞̬̮͚̦̞̜͖͓̘̹̯̫̪̗̉́̎̈̉̉͆̒̏́̾̋̔̽͘?̶̢̢̛̛̛͍̪̱̖̣̳͗̉̉͑̇̿̆̏̇̀͋͊͐̾̍̽̅͊̓́̏͌̓͛̅̈́̅͘̚͘͘͠ ̵̨̛͉͙̪͉̘̃̏̓͛͒̆̽̈́̈̒̓͐̔̾̊̾͗͊̋͆͋̃͑̚̚̚͠͠D̴̡̠̞͓̺̼̤̮̼̬̮̭̙̳̲̺̱͙̪͇̫̰̲̜̙̰͙̘̤̲͍̰͇̪̞̂͛̐̉́̄̄́͗̈́̂̅̐͗̉̆̈́̉̈͆̊̈́̀̂̔͌̎̾͌͂͒̀̅́̽͂͒͆̾̕͘͠ͅO̷̢̧̨̩̳͇͖̯̹̝̺̝͕̭̰̠̦͖̰̼͚͇̫͕̭̜̹̹͕̞̝̠͖̻̻̠̖̺͍̠̠̟̬̬̮̽̓̽̚͝ ̸̛̺̣͔̫͓̊̐̀̎̿̆̄̓͛̃͂̋͆͐̋̅̌͆͂̕ͅͅY̶̢̨̯̼̘̩͈̬͍̬̥̫̺͕̲̦͔̼̞̟̟̪̳̯̹̼̙͉̘͙̗̞͚̒̉̃̇́̕͜͜ͅO̴͚͉̼̯͋͋̽͗̇̈́͗͌͂̀̏̏͌͌͑̂̏̍͒̆͊̈͐̀̓̌̽̇̕͘͘̕͝Ų̶͇̘̖̺͉̦͇̪̗̬̹͇̞̭̩̹̪̤̖̭̟̳͎͇̯͍̖̾̍̌̌̄̑͗͌̒͊͊̀͐͋̑̌̔̒́̇̀̀͑͌̑̔̈́̒̎̏̆̐̃͘͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅ ̷̧̨̧͈̘͉͉̤̟̞̝̬̠̯̖͇͇̼͇̩͇̺̮̙͇̯̰͊̓̅͗͜͜ͅͅT̶̡̨̢̝̪̺̜̩̬̤͉̪̤͎͈͕̥͍̞̘̲̱̝̝͓̹͚͔͔̒̄͋̅̑͌͒̓͒̊̔͆̐͊̈̇͗͗̅̈̂̋̈́͌̀̒͂̈́̍͋̈́̔͘̚̚R̷̭̪̟̠̆͌͆͊͊̆Ų̴̧̢̡̢̡̘̭̼̮̝̘̰͔̰̭̩͇̜̦̦̦̹̖̭̰͉̳̣͉̩̪̝̰̖̝͍͌̄͊̌̇͐̍̀̑̈͑̇͋̎̏͜͜͝Ṣ̵̡͉͉͉͛̄̇́͗͛̐̽͗̈̂͑̐̂̓͗͌̔͊͗̃͂͆̾̂́̀́́͘͘͠͝Ţ̶̢͍̞̬̜̜̭͙̪̱̰̠̘̭̲̖̠̇̏̐̓̋́̑̀̓͐͒͂̂̐́͊͋͋̔͑̀́̃͒̔́̾̈͗̓͂͂́͑̽͝͝͝ͅ ̶̧̧̡̞̺̘̬͍̳̥̰̝̥͇͕̝͕̟̩̗̗͓̩̖̮̙͔̱̀̈͂̆́̅̇̔̑̈̾̄̓̅͋̌̈́̄̔̕̚͠ͅM̸̡̡͉͙̠̪̩̫͙̠̦̥͕̠̼̳̰͉̫͓̙̥̙͆̐̆͑Ȩ̸̛̟͍̅̈́͆̏̉̐̐̇̾͌͗̔̐̊̾͑̀́̒͛͗͊̽̀̉́͐̄͛͂̇͂͘͝͝͝?̸̢̧̛̯̩̭̝͇̦͓̫͉̰̥͓̲̣̠̩̆͐͆̈́̃͌̈̀̊̋̀͒̕͝ͅ ̶̡̨̡̡̛̫̳͖̯̪̥̻̟͇̖͖̩̜̝̬̫̹̐͌͆͑͒̏͛̿̍̓̾̀̅̂̇́͛̏̉̽͒̓͆̀͂̔͂̕̚͜͝͝͝͠͠ͅD̶̡̨̢͈̠͙̰̝̟̬̻̪̣̦̻͉̠̺͚̣̉͌̃̍́͑̓̑͊͋̇̈̑̽̉͋́͋͛͊̇̂̓͑̇̅̌͌̆́̀͘̚̚̕͠͝͠͠͝͝Ơ̷̻̝͉̤̬̲͈͎̒̀́̏̑́̓̎̿͋̋̑̐̽̅̒̋̏̔̎͛̋͑͗̎͜͝͝͝ͅ ̶̧̛̛̗̙͙̬̺̮̹͎̖̠̥̠̜̲̻̱̫͖͔͎̟̾̈̊̃̑̿̾̐͛̿̌̉͂͆̀́̀́̈́̀̾̈́͠ͅY̸̢̡̧̨̡̛̛̱̖̘̠̥̹̭̹͉͔̫͍̰͖̜͋̿̏͌̏̈͐̾̽͊̈̀͂͑̄̍̚͝͝͝͝Ơ̷̮̤̜̦͂̾̈́͛̐̔̂̆͊͌̂̈͛̐̓̉̔̄̐̑͐͛͒̽̈́͘͘͘͘͝͝͝Ǘ̵͍̘̬̥̖̜͉̖̞͈̲̩̘̤̖̥̜̘͈̘̦̘̻͕͆̓̃̽̃͑̏͛̍͐̇̋̃̿̅̀͋̊͊͆̂̽͌͛͗̒͆̇̕̕͜͜͜ͅ ̷̧̙̯͕̻͋̓͂̔̑͆͆̅̈́̍͂̑̆͠Ţ̵̨̞̣̜͚̫̲͉̠̞̗̝̥̬̗̺̭͔̼̤̼͉͚̼͖̘̑̔̊̋̄͒̎̒̓͊́̓̇́̋̒̉̒̐͆̎͋͆̍̎̊͑̍͘͘̚͠R̷̨̨̛͚̼̜̻͔̣̤̝̲͔̗̩͔͕̱͐̆͗͊̓̓͊́͒͐̐̋͗̌͐̓̇͐̓͋̆́́̓̂̾͛͗͌̌̚͘͘̕̚Ų̷̛͕͍̦̹̃̆̊̔̓͋̑̅̇̈́͐̌̈́̂͛̅̉̍̈́̃̇̾̈́̑̄̍͆̂̆͋̑̎̏́͂͋̅͘͘͜͝Ş̶̘͓̣͇͇͕̣͔̥͙̦̫̮̘͔̪̟̪̳̭̓̏̅͑͊͋͒̀̋̓̒͒̌́̿̽̈́̂̿̊͜͝͝ͅͅŢ̶̨̛̲̲͖̹͔͔̰͎̘̭̱͓̼̱͓͕̣̞̹͍̳͉̱͕͓̳̲̮̻̞͎̻͇͖̦͚̻͙̄̓̿̍͒̈̆̉̒͒̍̎̋͐͐͌̈́͑͛̊̌̈̉̔̉́̃̚̚̚̕͜͠͠͝͠͠͝ ̸̧̨̛̛͖̮̞̅̍̅͂͑̈̓̈́͆̃̏͗̌̅̓̄̾̏̍̒̎̔̄̇̀̐̂̊̾̑͑̓̈́̆̅̃̚̚͘͝͝M̷̧̧̨̮̖̼͖̭̳͖̥̤̝̙̜̰͕̥̞̰̰̦̦̭̹̫̞̰͓̠̹̮̞̜̬͈̘̜͖͇̿͑̿̀̈́̀̋̈̈́̌̊͊̅͒̊̈̀̂͋͆͛͒̈͊͌̄̈́̏͂́̌̕͜͠͝E̴̢̧̥̦̯͓̤͙̞̳̭̠̼̺͖̩͕̟̗̰̰̤̘̯͈̞͎̗̤̣͗ͅ?̸̡̢̡̨̧͎͎͕͍̜̪̣͈͕̗̠̙̟͉̦̰̘̜̞͙̫̱̟̫͖̻̮̗̗̙͔̙͌̓̌̊̔̄͒͆̽͐̀̔͌̏́̂̀̔͂̉́̉̀͌́̽͊͑̒̆̔̃̅̋͑͘͝͠ͅ ̸̨̨̨̡̨̨̛͔̫̣͇̘̗̞̱̝̠͚̼̯̺̘̠̟͙̬̳͇̥̱̹̝͕̝̬͉̠̣̲͍̫̑͆̅̇̍͂̓̇͒͒͌̓̀͋̏͑͛̂̔͆͒͒́͆̽͒̽̐͌́̅͂̽͌̽͛̈́̽͋̄̽̂̀̽̚͜͝͝ͅD̷̡̧̢̞̝̣̲̮͇̻̲̻̩̱̰͎͉̭̝͈͑̽̔̈̐̀̾̍̏̀͒̈́̊̾͐̾̀̅̓̏͘͜͠Õ̴̢̞̝̼̰̰̻͚̫͋̂̿̆̆͆̈́̌͗͗́͋̓̀̇͒̊̑̾͒̎͊͆͛̓̈́͒̈́̽͗̚͘͝͠ ̶̡̡̡͔̬͙̬̦͇̰͕̙̘͇͇̮̻̱̯̘͖͖͂̕Y̸̲̟͕͇͔̠͆̂͑̍͋̔̓͆͘̚͠ͅỚ̴̧̛̲̣͙̝͕͍̙̐́̑̓͐͆̈́̊̆̂̈͛͂̌͆̕͘͠͝͠͠Ụ̶̧̨̧̼̯̗̻̝͇͎̻̙̮̱̙͔̗̺̼̜͛̈́̍̈́̓̍͌̋͑͗̋͛̋̊̆̋̂̈́̿̓̑͗͛̒͋͂̔̐́͂͌̉̕͘̚̚͝͝͠ ̷̧̧̧̡̧̧̢̥̱̺̳̼̤̬̟͈̜̱̙̱̘̩̣̠̻͕͎̟̺̘̥͖͛͜T̴̡̡̡̢̧͚̹̹̝̰̜̣̖̙̗̻̘̘͙͖̪̣͔̙̯̳͖̰̪̣͖̝̙͎͕̩̳̜͓̲̯̮͉̐͐͌͐̏̓͛̓͂͊̋̆͗̇̋͆̌̓̿͑̀̓̓̀̆̒͌̂͋̄͘̕̕͜ͅͅR̶̡̢̢͔̫̲͉̩̩̞͓̻̞̬̥͍͉̜̗̤̘͕͖̻͇̠̝̹̓̉͗̃̊̉̑̄̒̒́̓̃̆͛̂̆͘͠͝͠͠Ȕ̸͇̺̦͚͒͂͑S̶̢̢̡̧̢̪̰̻̤̯͓̘̱̥̗̱̯͇̱͎̜̫̲̣͔̲͙̭̫̲̤̣̺̾̄̌̕͘͜͝T̸̡̨̛̥̰͈͔̩́͂̂͐̓ ̴̢̨̛͇̺͔̟̠̰͓̰̻͍̟̟̟̩̰̫̘̺͍͎͉͖͓̯̠̞̤͕̰̟͎͈̣͕̥̩̣̭̜̤̱͔̌͗̓̐̋̆͜͜M̸̨̢̛͈͈͕͔͚̗̱̺͖̠̘̞̻̲̮̗̝̱̝̳̼̭͉̪̘̬͂̅̀̇̓͛̆͛̌͋̈́̓̀͋̇̏͛̌̊̾̌̄ͅÉ̵̢̝̯̦̖͍̘̪̗̖͍̙̽̂̿́͝?̸̧̢̢̜͍̤͓̞̖̹͎͚̓̀́͐̊̎́̾̌͊͆̈́̄̕͜͝͝͝ ̴̧̛̛̱͓̙̹̺͇͖̣̲̰͕̭̩͔̰̱͖̖͉̩̝̦̪̗̜̩͔̦̫̙̹̎̀̌̓̈́̂̃͗̾̅́̿̀̉̄͗̀̈̈͐͊̎̂̂̈́͌̀̓͒̓̀͑̆́̉͐͆͘̕͘͘̚͝D̸̡̧̧̧̛̬̙̮̭̦̰̖̤͔̦̝̜̻̜̥̳̱̙̺̥̬̬̖̝͒̆͊̌̾̄̀̔̆́͂̆̄̀̉͊̓̈́̈́̄̾̂͝͠ͅͅO̸̡̧̝̜͎̲̬̠̬̭̫͔͙̝̼͈̺͍̫̹̻̬̤̾ ̸̧̧̢̨̛͕͎̟̙͎͖͓̖͓͉͚̠̱̺̝̣̟̳̞̤̳͚̼̥̤͓̖̝͐̉̔̆͑̾̿̑̑̋́̓̐̿̓̓͛͌̆̐̽̽̑̚̚͘͜͠͠͝͝͝͝Y̵̢̧̧̢̛̛͍̫̹̻̺̤̥̗͔͚̗̹̩̩̮̺͇̖̮̞̻̖̠̗͚͌̊̊̐̋̈́͒̓͂̏̓̃̈́͌͑̓̒͋̂̃̑̇̀̈͑͛̆͋̒͑̀̋͘͘͘̕̕͘͘͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅƠ̸̲̻͉͉͔̾̊̿̄͆̂̓̌̌̈̍͑̈̈́̊̅͋̔̾͊͑̄̾͊̆͋̊̀͊̒̅̑̀͗̈̏̀̚̕͘͘͝͠Ȗ̷̡̺͔̲̞̹̬̠̦̱͉̩̖͐̅̽̀̌͛̈́̒̎̈́͆̑̆̎̒̏̀͂̔̀̈́̓̚̚̕͘̚͠͝͝͝ͅͅ ̷̘̑̋̈́T̶̡̧̢̛̜̺̰̦̤̝̥͖̼̪̦̖͕͈̱͕͉̱̳̉͌̎̓̃̀́̀̄̀̋̿̓͜Ŗ̸͕̝̣̙̜̤̳̥̖̩͕̫͓̫̯̘̫̪̜̯̟̬̘͔͎̦̳̓̂̐̃́͒̍͌͒͂̍͌̔̈͛̊̾̀͋͌̍̎͑̿̃͊̅̋͂̐̽̊̄̒̒̔̕̕̚̕͘͜͝͝͠͝ͅỪ̴̛͔͙͚̦̲̣͈͓̼͓̖̳̠͙͎̈́͒́͊̏͌̉̀͋̅͆̅͌̏͌͂̃̐̚͘͜͜͠͝͝S̴̯͙̯̙̖͍͎̤̖̘̥͔̝͈̳̹̰͍̰̏̄͊͂́̓̾̀̃͗̑̈́̈́̌̄̅̈́̆̿̄̈́̈̈̉̅́̆̂̇̌̏͒̃̽͛͗̓͘͘̕̚͠͠͝͝ͅT̸̨̖͚̲̪͎̟͙̮̽̓̚͠ͅ ̸̢̝̝̹̪͔͓̼̭͚͚̩͉͋̒̀̄̈̎̇̒͌̀̈́̌̍̄͜͜ͅM̶̢̨̢̞̞͖̮̬͖̺͔̪̪̝̮̪̫̩͇̔͑̿͐̽̓̋̃́̉̄̏̈̐̽̈́̽̎̽̏̔̒̀̈̒̚͜͠E̶̛͙̳̐͐̍̑͐̓̑̑͌̊͛́͌̈́̌̌̾̄̀͂̄̔̾͘͝͠?̶̧͙̭̙͕̼̼͍̞͖̗͍̹̬͔̩͓̭̰͍͙̹͔̞͎̖͍̟̖̬̰̞̮̙̱͂̈́͑͌̐͌̑͂̇̑͐͒̍̀̊̀͌͘͜͠͠ͅ ̵̦̭̘̥̻̥̺̯̝͔̤̘̰́̑̇̂́̇̋D̷̛͚̤͖̗̜͆͒̈̈́̒͆̍̽͐̈́͒͂̈́̃̈́͊̑̀́̈̓́̂̑͂̃͑́̌̓͒̊͋͜͝O̷̢̢̡̦̯̲̲̣̥̠̻͂̃͛͋̉̒̑͐͗͂̆̈́̍́̊̑̈̊̆̊͗̊̋̓̿̅͋̋̒̂̀̊͆͌̀̐̍̉̄͐͐̾̚̚͠͠ ̴̢̛͔͈͙̣̺̖͍͍̰͈̲̣̜́̑̊̀̄̀́̂̀̒̑̆͒̈́̈́̐͐̀̿̓́̉̎̈́̋́̇͗͗̿̉̇̋́͊̀̓̾̕̚͝͝͠ͅY̶̨͚͔̻̥͕̟̠̬͖͖̳͖̠͉͎̯͑͋̍̈́͛̏͌̄͆͑͜͝ͅǪ̸̡̢̡̩̣͖̬̻̭͓̟̬̮̞̠̦̩̩̞̦̫̮̤͉̝̥̬̦͚͎̼̦̖͖̼̞̬̳̪̳̬̖̫͊̆̈́͐͒̾̐̉̇͆̾̚̕͜͜͠͝Ư̷̡̧̡̨͍̥̜͍̦̯͇͙͇̦̖̭̭̟̥̫̠͇͕̥̖̹̣͔͓̺̗̗̦̥̘̆͑̃̌̏̌̓́̽͑̂̄͂̀̽͆̋́͊̈́̆̀̎̌͠ͅͅ ̵̧̢̨̛̘͇͔̥̠̺͈͍̹̙̮̺̜͇̎̆̍̊̃̎̉̈́̀̅͑͌̉͗̆́̄͑̈́̑̊̐̽̋̂͋̔̌̈͂͂͑̄̕͘͜͝͝T̴̢̢̨̛͇͍̰͉̻͈̬̝̖̖̺̗̦̭̗̺͉̙̫̤͌̎̽̒̾̃̐̿̽͆̌̓̉̽̋̓̔͗̉͊̆̀̔̓̋̾͑̆̈̀̒̿͑̋̉̏̕͘̕͘͘͝͝͠͝R̷̢̨̡̧̡̼͉̹̰͕̺͇̬̳̰͈̳̦̰̘̳̠̝̲͔̈́̒̓͂͂̓̓͛͂͛͐̾͒̇̓̃͗̕͝Ư̴̧̡̨̢̛̛̛̯͉̠͓̞̞̣̰̹͕̳͍̠̟̘̬͚̼̠̯̻͉͖̖͕̳̦̮̜͔̗̬̞̪̫̣̭͈̝̩̤̫̒̂̀̋̔̄͑̆̏́̿͐̄̋̆̋̉̀̏̄͑͐̍͋̌͑̓̍͑̀̃͗̓̍̉̚̚͘͘͝͠͝ͅŞ̶̧̨̫͔̪̤̗̠̲͔͕͖̗̞̻̙̮̪̮̳̜͚͚̘̞̬̥̪͈̯̰͉̞̠̋̓̑̾̍͊͂̃̿̇́͆͒̋̃͛́̐̈́̌̕͜ͅT̷̢̼͈̦̤̖̗̙͙͠ ̶̡̛͖͚̙͚̪͕̭̪̻̮͖͉̥̝̤̠͔̥̻̞̳̤̘̤͖̠̇͆̽̒͊̓̊͛̊̓͋̂̏̽̿̌͂̂̀̍̓̈́́̋͒̈́͐̆͒̆̋̇̇̌̀̏̓͘͘̚͝͝M̵̢̧̡̛̙̲̹͍̝̗͔̳͉͈͇̲̥͎͖̼͕̫̥̻͇͇̝̈́̔̑͋̿͋͊̌̑̓̑̔̄̊͋͒̀̒̓͌̚͜͝͝͝ͅÊ̵̢̡̡̡̨͖̩̠͇̗̫͕̰̻̳͚̭̗͉̭̣̲͎̹̮̻̲̟̺͚̗̰̺̞̹̘̤̫̮̻̺͚̦͎͚̩͚͊̌́̉̓̾̈̈̅̿̅͂̇̈̾̀̈́͛͒̑̆́̈́̽̋̂̓̃̅̀̓́̀͊̿̽͐̓̐̃̕͘͠͝͝͝͝?̷̧̢̡̡̘̟̫̮̖͓̰̠̜̠̞̞͔͉͔̭͓̳̥͖̖̠͕̜̹̐̔̽̎͛̉͊͆̇̊͑̎̄͋̌̒͌͂̆̓̄͛̌̐̂̉̊͐͐̓̇̔̿͋̐̄͐̚̚͠͝͝ͅͅ ̸̧͍̮̖̼̥̟͉̠̺̖̫̲̖̫̮̥̥̼̘̱̹̣̰̙̜̜͔̹̫̠̮͕͓̎̐͑̎͐͆̿̓͊̔̇̕͝D̸̨̛̛̛̺̰̘̮̗̩̣̪͖͇͈̭̘͈͎͎͚̦̤̻̻̜͎̽̐̽̒͋̈́̆̆̆͆̇̄͊̈́̾̿̄̂̎̄͗̕̚͜͠ͅÒ̷̩͔̗̩͚͖̮̟̱͕̬̙̮̤̾́̓̎̈́̓͗̌̇͌̇̐̈́̈̈͆̇̈͊̐͊̓̈́̎̏͋̅̒̐̕̚̕͘͠ ̴̺̘̙̜̹͚̟͇̩̺͖̝͕͇̘̻̙̓͂̏́͋̉̆̀͌̇͂̓̀͝ͅͅY̶̨̢̡̨̛̛͔̫͓̪̲̝̝̞͇̞̳̪̻̤͓̝̰̰͕͓̠̘͔͔̰̝̞̣̭̪̟̍̈́̅̈́́̓͂͐̈́̿͂̒́̋̋̈̇͊̎̀̈́̾̀͊̈́̌̏́͊̃̚̚͘̕͘͜͝͠͠͝͝͠ͅǑ̸̡̧̠͈̞̙̘̘͍̳̣̗̪̹͕̜̞͍͇̭̦̿̒̎͑̓̌̏̀̍̕͜͠͝͝U̴̘̮̻͖̣͓̙̜̹̥͉̹̺͔͍̯̭̣̠̙̾̉̀̉̽̅́̄̿̀̐̈́̔̈̃͒̓̇̓͗̉̀͆͐̃̊̋̚͘͘͜͝͝͝ͅͅ ̴̧̧̢̛͇̙͖̖̞̩͈̤̤̼̳̦̫̙̫͉̼̖̝̜̪̝̰͍̰̲̤̫̟͍̦̞̯͕̗̤̯͂̊͆͛̒͌̈́̈̐̈́͌͆̆͒̑͆͛̿̀̐͆͊̆́́̚͘͜͝ͅT̴̨̡̧͎̫̳̥̱̮̦͚̻͇͍͉͇͇͈̗͕̠͇̟̗̝̺̬̳͎̮̘̖̱͙̬̪̝͎̮̆̉̀͗̈́̓́̆͛̌̀͜͝ͅR̴̭̻̱̳̬͇̻̪̱̰͈͈̬̮̜̮̦̰͉̞̟͓̱̣̦̥̳͕͚̞͉̗͈̜̼̣͓̗̗̓̊͌̇̐̅̌̈́͑̽̍͋̎͗̆͒̃̉̽̈́̎͛̎͗̈́̒̔͑͌͋͘̚͝ͅͅÚ̷̡̡̱͖̻̳͔̯̻͈̬̘̰͍̺͇̪̯̘̽̈́͆͗̔̃̓̐̑̈Ş̴̨̦̝̜̪͇͙̱̜̫͙͉̭̻̥͉̗̥͙̹͔͔̘̞̥͓̪̲͍̘͖̟͆̈́͜T̷̡̨̢̡̛̺̰̠̤̜͔̲̖̥̮̞͉̱̗̦̜̜͓̞͈̞̘͓͓͉̬̲̆̾̍̾̒́͗̑͊͂̌̃͂͗̀̓̇́̇̌͋̊̂̍̽̀̆͐͆͌͘̚͘̚͘̚͠͠ ̸̡̛͚̪̳̮͔̯͈̼̀͛̾͐̃̔̒́̀̐̄͋̿͒̀̈́̄̆͋͐́̄̃͐̂̀̍̂̏̂̐̅͛̐͛̚͘̕͘͝͠͠M̵̨̧̡̢̛͕̳͍̰̳̫̗̞͈͍̰̠̲̖̥̥̗̞̰͕̮̍̊̄͌͒̀̀͐̈͐̃͗̎͐̈́̍̈́̑̅͐̽̎͒̍̓̀̌̈̕͘̕ͅE̷͎͚̤̠̪͙̬̜̔̊͂̽͆̒̃̿͆̈͊͆̋̔̔̋̃͗͑̾͛̋͋͑̿̈́̇̂̈̽͂̉̔̓̃̂̀̋̂̃͑̊̚̕͘͘̚͝?̴̡̯̙̙̟̰̯̤͙̣̭͓̻̭̩̙̭̻̯͙̼͍̲͓̩̤̩͕̽̅́̅͗͐̚͜͝ ̵̥̞̼̭͇̓̓̔́́͆͊̌̓̂̀̀̈̆̄̇̀̽́̕͝͠D̶̢̧̨̡̤̘̳̗̭̳͚̝͉̹͕̪̘͈̙̫̜̮̠̙͖͎̮̺̙̫̘̬̱̤̲͕͙̣͇͚̳̖͇̝̄̏͛̑̅̿́̂͊̇̇̇̕͜͜͜͠͝ͅO̸̡̢̨̦̗̠͓̘͍̜̞̼͎̜̳̖͈̩͈͑͋̐̾͆͝͝ ̴̡̢̨̡̬̭̦̱͕̞̺̠͍̬̣͇͓͈̣̩̻̼͚̹͍͎̺͙͙̤̤͔̳͍̬͖͉̰̺͚̐̓̆̆̾͒̃̇͆͛̒̄̈́̚͠ͅY̴̙͚̞̩͉̙͍̦̯͍̤͉̱̬͈̱̝̭̰͔̭̜̲͍̬̙̪̼̬̩̺̹͓̭̥͚̥͚̏̈́͌͋̉̓́͒͊̂͊͋̂̋̇͂͑͌́͘͜͠͝͠O̶̗͉̣̒͘Ư̶̢̧̧̧̢̢̛̪̩͎̫͔̗͉̥̠͈̗̥͕̺̗̟͕̬̫̪̹̰͍̥̿̒͛͆̀̊͋̈́͆̆̃̀͆̂͑͛̈́̒̋̄̑̇̉̈́̃̇̎͒͊̊̔̿̓͘̕͘̕̕̕͜͠ ̶̧̛̲̜͓̤̰͍̦̹̰̰͉̭̪̝̯̩̲̙̳͓̤̪̬͉̹͙̺̐͌̄̈͂̀̿̈̇͗͌̔̎̇̿̄̽ͅͅŢ̴̛̱̰̤̘͍͈̻͈̲͖͓̥̹̳̺͔̰̫̤̪͉̼̦̐̌̅̅͜R̷̡̢̢̨̨̧̨̨̛͓̰̱̣̥͕̮̗̘̳̣̗͈̳̦͓͈̻̥̲̪̟̱̯͈̼̹̪̱͕̝͗̋͛̔͒̿̐̅͐̽̒̄͂̋̄͛̑͒̌͗͒̓̎͛̌̐͜͝ͅͅƯ̴̢̨̛̼̞͕͈̝̣̫͍͚̜͕͎̦̯̜̹̗̯̩̯̺̮̺̫̖͔̳̖̺̥̱̗̳̻̙̼̭̼͗̓͒̅͆̈͛̍͒̿̓͛̊̊̊̑͑̓́͜͜͠͝Ş̸͓͎̬͚͉͚̤͐̿̉͑̽̑̄͋̊̓̀́̍͆́̂͊̂̀̎̐́̿̈́̆̑̆̓͂̕̕͝͝T̵̨̡̺͔͇͔̲̼̻̳̯͖̯̲̳̪̬̃̾̽̏͐̒́̐̊̈̀̄͆̍́̀͘ ̴̧̨̖̦̗̤̭̮̞̤̤͍̠̺̭̤̝͖̱̝͈̱̫̜̖͍̟͎͈̀̐́͐̑̓̓̀̓͂̈́̅͑̂͗͂͐̀̌̂́̃̌͘͘͜͝ͅͅM̵̨͙̺͍̺̬̰̬̫͔̮̬̬̺͖̦͖̪̗̠̌͊̽̅̉̆E̴̤̿͑̉̀̆̄͐̏́͗̋́̽̽͑̈̾̇͊̾̓̂͑̕͝ͅͅ?̵̳̘̙̺̣͓̭̟̭̞̙̺̥̞̠̥̤̬͖̩̘̦̦̙͕͋͗͂̇͜ ̶̡̭͓̰̪͚͊̀̃͋̏̿̀̒̑̃̉̈́̀̈́͛͆̈́̓̚͝Ḏ̴̛̫͎̤͉̳̼̟̯̩̲̲̞͎̙̙̂̽́͒̉͊́̿͌̆̌̈́̒̋̏͊̈́͌͋̏́̒̔̔̊͌̂͒̅̌̈́̏̆͘̕̚͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅƠ̵̛̭̼̞̲̞͈̰̞̱̓̋̈͑̾̓ͅͅ ̶̧̧̨̢̨͖̪̰̻̜̼͉̩͎̹̦̦̍̊̂̇̈́͒͆́̉̎̔̔̋̆̔́̂̚͜͝Y̸̨̢̨̢̧̨̛͔̯͍͉͕͈̮͎̱̪̖͖̩͍̱̫̤̤͕͎̱͎̫͉̙̻̊̒̃̓̄̈́͗̅̍̊̔̈́͆͋͗̂̀̌̈́̎̓̓̏͋̓͐̋̐̍̀̑̽̚̚̕͘͜͝͝͠͠ͅƠ̵̡̧̠̫̖̙͈̜̯̟̺̰̠̘̺̽̉̇̌́̈́̂͋̉͑̉͌̎͑̉̇̅̏̋̓̾̊͂̎̈̈̐̈́͋̋̌̕̚͘̚̚͜͜͝͝͝͝Û̴̢̨̨̧̬̻͈̝͕͚̞͖̪̟̺͈̟̪̝̗̤͚̤̬̱̦͕͕͚̙̦̘̀͊̈̈́̌̋̌͜͜ͅ ̵̧͈̘̦̱̗̖̦͔̻̯͎̤̗͖̼͇̞̘͍͌͊̎̒̄̀̓̽͌̔͗̔͒̾̒͆̂̅̇͂̓̃̉̌̌̏̌̂́͌͆́̈̈́̉̚̕͜Ţ̵̨̧̨͙̰͇̺̬̣͙̭͕̗̙̘̺̰͚̝̟̦̜̠͍͙͔̟̬͙͚̮̭͓̦̻̲̮̼̱̯̐̅͜͠ͅR̸̡̢̧̲͇̼̙̜̱̼̖̱͖̖̝̝͔̥̳̺͗̽̂͒̊́̏̈́͂̔̄̾̔̂̉̑̋͌̀́͒̀̌͂̔͘͘͜͝ͅŲ̸̡̨̨̡̧̡̢̨̛͉̜͔͕̜̮̗̝̣̯̹̮̳͚͙̞̬͓̣̼̙̟̭̫̈͗̅̑̃͋̆͗̚̕ͅS̴̡̡̢̨̫̭̙͖͔̫̬̭̣̬̤͎͇̜͎̜̋͆͐͌̓͗͂̈̎͒͐̿͊̏͐̂͘ͅŢ̸̢̡̡͎̫͔̪͔͙̻̮͙̣̪̞̱̮̺͉̲̣̜̲̣̉ ̶̧̧̯̦̫͍̹̠̙̖̘̦̬̩͈̪͓̪͎͙̭̯͚̳̗̟̻͎̖̣̜̲̣͕̜͓̙̜̬̟̳̥̀͋̈́̋̇̑̓̀̃̀̊͌̇̀͘M̷̧̨̥͚͕̙͖͓̞̩̬̲̯͇̲͚̗̙̯͈̣̯̪̬͍͖͉̹̣͎̻̰͒̍̔̓̋͊͗̈̽̈́̓̏̿͘͝͝͝͝ͅȨ̷̨͇̯͍̜̙̖͚͍̭̫̺̹̰̹̻̺̜̼̣̤͕̘͖͙̖̀̃͛̈̅͊́͆̾͊̀̾̕͝?̷̧̛͍͔͓̱̩̦̮̣̮̪̞̲̼͔̩̲̯̥̬̹̠͍̫̱̀̂͒͑͒̋͑̀̓̓̊̈͌̑̓͗̋̀̈́͊̃̀̉̑͌̕͝ͅ ̴̲͖̱̎̓̎̍̉̒͗͜͝Ḑ̸̡̨̛̣̠̘̳͈̝͇̪̖̦͕̺̟̥͓̰̖̹̞͕̏̽̂̏̊̈́̎̒̔̓̂̃̓̍̄͐͐̀̆͐̆̅͋̆̄̆͛̓̔̎̋̒̔̏͘͝ͅͅÓ̶͕̩̺͎͕͕̹̜̗̬̪͎͉̫̟̻̰̥͎̜͋̔̈́̈́̊̅̓̍̏̅̃̑̓̅̽͗̿̉̈́͑͗̾̿̈̿̂̈̓̾͊͐̓͆̌̈́̃́͛͋͒̎́͗͘͠ͅ ̸̢̦̤̰̞͖̦͇̱͉̳̬̖̻͍̰͙͚̫̭͕̼̠̥̥͓͚̤̟͋̂̓̍̃͛̽͜͜ͅͅY̴͕͉̻͔̭̹̗̰̺͓͔̜̤͚͎̙͇͕̙̭̙̅̇̊́̓̅͋̃͒̄̈́̊͂͑̒̇̇͐́̀͋̐̐̀̚͠Ơ̵̧̨̤̜͙͚͎̺̬̭͕̻͕̩̺̳̱̘̮̜̩̩͉̖̥̞̥̭͍̣͉̩̱̜̳͙͔͚̪͔͔̣̲͔̈́̔̐͛͐̊̀̎̋̉́̂̌̋̐́̈́́͘͠ͅU̷̻͈͔̻̼̪͕͕̣̇̏͗̈́͗͐͋̀̆͌̌͌͂̉͘̕ ̶̡̡̛͓̫͎͙̱͉̹̩̥̰͎̞̮̺̖̥̠͇̻̟͖̮͈̜͎̖̭̱͍͔̱̣̠̤͔̓̓̀̓̌̂̽̋̊́̿́̎̌̈́͒̃̐̈́͂͜͜ͅͅͅT̵̨̧͉͎̲͚̼̞͔̥̙̘͙͇͈̩̳̗͍̃̓́̉̑̉̓͛̚̚̕ͅͅͅR̵̢͎̖̝͈̳̰̟̙̘͇̘̮͓̰̖̯̭̙̲͙̦͔̰͇̠͈̩͖̫͉̙͇̯̩̭͉̻̟̘̖͚͉̩͊̀̈́̓́̊̉͗́̅̌̽̄̂̋̂̃̃͑͑͛̚͜͝ͅŪ̸̢̨̢̢̢̧̯̺̠̬͔͔̞͕͓͚̝͖̙͖̙̣͙͖̖̜͕̝̙̟̣̠̮̟̠͙̬̾͑̎̑͋̓̂̋́̓̆̐̌̎̐͋̓̊̉͋̂̾͑̓͐͋̚͘͘̚̕ͅS̷̡̢̨̡͇̱͕͍͔̘͔̱͉̣̬̘͕̫̖̥̬̮͖̱̘͙̗̠̜̣͕̮̦͉̩̯͍͕̩͖͚̥̩̜̪̀̎̑͂̆̒͆̈́̅̂̓̀͋̌̈̃͌̍͛̊̿̌̈́́̈́̊͛̍͛̌̾̽́̽̓̉̈́̋̕͘͜͠ͅͅT̵̨̢͖̗͖̝̯̳͍̠̬̜͇̮̥̫͍̹̲̰̞̬̥̹̠͖̙͚̯̰́̐̅͗̓͑̒͛̓́̄̿͑͊̽͛̚ ̶̧̡̢̧̡̛͍̰̳̺͙̼̱̞̰̗̰̖͍̩̙̩̜̜̣̻̹̠̼̈́̍̄͒̉̉̈́́̆͒͐̚͝͝Ṃ̷̨̡̛̼͖͚̘͙͍̜̭͎̠̠̻̱̪͙̟͔͙͈̇̈́͆̓̌͂̊͠Ȩ̵̘̮̹̮̬͈̘̈́̐̀̋̕?̷̨̡̧̙͙͇̩̝͖͇̝͈̹̙̙̯̭̬̱̘͙͖̟͙͚̗͕͎͖̣̫͍̦̋̐̿͛̀͋̈̿͘͝͝ͅͅ ̴̢̨̣̫̟͉̪̙̞͉͇̺͖̩͈͉̩̺͉͈͓̘̝̦̽̀̌̇͊̑͗̂̔͠͝Ḏ̴̡̧̢̧̧̛̛̼̖̭͎̞͈͓̰͍͔͖̳̙̱̩͈̼̖̲̳̦͇̦̝̠̲͖͙͈̥̳͐̇́̏̈́̈́̔͒̊́̅̍̆̇̑̒̽̇̈͗͋̿̔́̓͘Ǫ̷̢̡̜̠͕̺͇̥̮̳̜͙͍̥̫͈̬͚͖͚̲̼͙̙̦̯̲̺͒̎͗̈̃́̀̆́̈̋̈́́͋͗͋̎̈́̾̔͘ͅ ̵̡̧̡̛̦̤̳͇̞̤͕̙̩̗͚͔̪̙̪̤̞̮̙̳͎̫̹̻̠̥̬̼̯͔̗̩͎̫̥̱̯̖̘̬̎͗̒̑͆̒̏̄̈̒́͂͂̓̎͊̇̽͛͒͊̈́̅́͊̃̿͐̆́̃̚̕͜Y̵̡̨̧̢̨̢͍̪̖͖͎͕͖̰̞̖͇͖̦̝̘̲̮̼͖̭̙̠̔̋͋͗̉̈́̕͘͝ͅͅͅỚ̵̧̡̡̡̫͙̣̻̼͚̙̞̤̼̦̜͍̪̗̟̃̊͆̋̓̏́͑̏̍́̀͐̉̎̄̈́͂̊͑̓̆̒͂͋̉͗͌̌͆̑͆̒̎̎̈́̅̂̕͘͝Ú̵̡̡̡̡̧̦̠͚̘͖͕̻̦̖̫̣̮̬̠̮̹͎͙̹͙͈͚̝̫̩̹̓́̉̅̄̍͋̎͘̕͝͝ ̷̢̨̧̢̨̧̡͇̦̲͙̞̘̮̞̩̥̯̗̞̟̗̥̟̞͔̪͚̥͓̰̲͈̦̱̭͖̟̩̰̭̜̫̮̦̱̿̎̊̂̓̿̔͛͋̅͆̇̍̊̋̓͆̚͜͝͝͠ͅT̸̢̨̡̢̧̛͎̻̲̻͍̤̪͉̹̱̰̙̫͓̪̱̤̥̩̬̖̻͖̼͓̤͍̬͙̖̯̬͚̾͌̔́̆̑̆͛͆̀͑̋͒̄̈́̽͑̂́͛͑̍̅̎́͊̅͒̊́̍͐͋̚̚̕͠͝͝ͅR̸̪̯̝̬͔̤͇̳̤͍̜̱͇̯̱͉̱͙̪̥͎͚̿͛͌̒͐̔̚͝ͅŲ̵̢̡̱̞̻̱̙̘̪̼̞̼̳̜̜͈̩̲͉͎̥̻̥͍̺̲̘̜̯̘̭̰̲̮͓̠̬͚̰̥̤̝̱̀̀̀͜ͅS̷̛̛̻̥̥̝̖͖̺͍̼̼̫͍͕̱̺̙̫͇̳͓̰̥̳̬̯̘̭̳̠̏̿̅̽̓͑̎̓̿̃͛̅̄̃̌̔̓̎̀̾̍͛̀͋̄̄̌͊̃̎͐̄͊͛͒͌̌̆͆̑͛̽̚̕̚͜͜͜͝T̸͚̫̱̣͔͇̊͑̽̀͒͌̈͑̔̎̿͘͠ ̴̨̢͓̬̝̻̣͍͓̟̩͚̥͔͉̫͚̼̩̓̂͂̇̀̋͛̀͋̇͆̋̂́̽̓͌͛̓͘͜͝͝͝M̶̡̺̜̲̲͍̮͙̜̱͕̙̀͛͆͒̃͒̄͒͘͜Ȩ̶̮̮͓̰̯̰̰̼̠͕͖̱̭͖̲̠͎̼̜̣͚̘͙̯͈͎̱̖̬̰̙̖̱͆̀̀̓͌̊̓̓͛̆̋̍̂͆̽̈́͒̅̏̌̎̈́̇͑̒̔͊̌̃͑̋̿̔́͆̔͂̕̕͜͝͝͝͠ͅ?̶̳̙̭̤̪͇͓͉̰̠̳͎͕̹͉̼̄̒͆̓̀͗̅̉̎̆̒̕͝ ̴̼̰̯̥͍̣͚͖͙̤͈̳̀͑͊̎̒͒̓̈́̏͐̚̕͠D̴̨͉̱̰̲̺͕̬̲̞̯̘̼̘̗̠̂́͊̋̐͑̈̀̎́͌̐̍͒̅̿́̈́̇͗̈͛̓̈́̒̿̓̂̋͐̿͗̾̒͗̈́̚ͅǪ̴̨̢̨̛̖̺͍̰͖̞̥̥͚͙͍̭͉̦̠̯͉̱̬̲͎͎̞̥̥̖̬̭̖̟̲̱̙̈́͛́͂́́͐͊̐̈́̽͑̈͐̈́͑́̀̃͊̕͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅ ̶̧̧̛̜̞̰̪̠̬̜̩̥̠͇̼̭̻͓̥͍̙̰͙̠͙̱͚̳̳͕̞͇̜̩̏̋̒̀̒̄̅̓͗̏̈́͋̄̓͛͑́̂̈́͆͂̉͊̉̎̊̏̆̊̂̈́̂̏̄͋́̓̄͌͌͂̊̾̕͜͜͝͝͠Ỷ̸̧̧͔̱͕̗͇̪͈̦̜̯̗̜͍̪̏͋͗͊͐̍͜͝Ờ̷̧̢̡̡̡͚̟͍͈̣̹̖̣̼̱̟͈͓͓̻̹͖̹̞͔̥̙͍̬̞̫̳̥͔͙̠̠̠̭̘̜͂́̀͗͋̽̑̇͒͂̎̆̍̅̂̑́̊͛͗̋́̀͑͑̚͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅŲ̶̥͙̩͕̼̖̼̭̞̦̓͛̈́͗ ̴͚̦̠̣͙̥̜̩͇̞̞̦̯͙̠̠̪͎̙͔̘͌̍͐́̍͂̊̀̋͜͜Ț̶̛̛͓̭̯̗̘͎̳̳̞̺̭̲̣͕͕͉̩͉͌̿̋̾̅͐̐̔͂̌̈͋̾̇͒͛̄̒̍̀̽̓̿̾̀̇͒̽̅̈́́͗̓̾̾̏͒̓̒̕̚̚͘͜͝ͅR̷̢̢̢̨̛̞͖͈͕̗̠̣̮̟̞̦̪̺͓̲̼̳͎͚̻̟̥̦͐̐͂̿̋̾̆̀̐̉̎̐̑͗͐͗̓̌̄͊͒̆̈̄̏̓̌̔̈́̃̋͊̾͋̐̂̅̑̚͝͝ͅÚ̴̯̺̖̦͍͙̳͎̠͚͚̗̗͖͍̙̰͂́̿͐̄̿̏͗̊͊̅͜͝S̸̨̡̡̡̼̪̺̖̘̟̖̲̝͙̯̺͓͈̲̪̲̰̯̘͈͉̻̩̝̠͍̱̥̑͛̓͠͠ͅͅT̸̡̢̡̛̛̛̪͍̦̣͎̜̼͓̭͇̳̭̻͍̫̩̮̙̤̪͙̬̖̠̜̤̫͚̖͙̃̋̌̾̎͌͛̀̑́̑̎̃̔̒͌̍͗̅́̆̓̌̈́͆͑͋͌̈̾́͋͗̀̅̄̀̾̿͘͘͝͝͠ ̶̨̢̢̡̛̛̛̣͎͇̱͓̥͎̥̠̲̳̯̺̜̯̜̜̼̽̌̇̒͑̔̌̈́̑̋̅͂̿̉̇̎̑͋̇̔͂̌̂͆̊̔͗̽͊̍̂́̅̽̅̾̋͘̕͠͠͠͝Ḿ̸̡̨̢̩͔̭̹̥̖̥͓̝̞̠̟̮͇̟̖͔̗̜͓͉̳̞͈̙̩̫̙͔͍̈́̃̈́̽͗́̾̊͜Ę̴̩̩̳̫͔͚̟͕̝͍̲̖̼̖͍̳̥̘̺̜̩͒̍̐̇̅͒̊̍̐͌̈́̈́̔́̈́̔͆̓̐̂̌̀͗̄̅͋̈́̆̅̎̅́̏͊͛͘̚̕̚̕͠͠?̴̡̧̢̛͉̯͓̖̞̤̫͉̰̘̲̲͖̹͉̼̤̠̹̼͚̬͓̜̮̩̩̤̠͘̕͜͜ͅͅ ̴̢̡̛̻̞͖̬͓̠͔͔͍̖̬̣͓̖̫̼̫̰͎͚̗̹̟̦̬̞̞͍̩͙͓̖̭͍̯̹̪͓̙̓͗̒̀̍̆͋̐̍̄́̑̽̑̇́͐͑̃͛͂̇̇̎̈̀͛̒͘͘̕͝Ḑ̷̧͖͍̻͖̜̙͕̜̘̘̖͎̰̩͐̈̈͋̋̑̒̚͘͝ͅǪ̸͍̭͉̪̮̪̘̭̭̩̭̜̥̲͔̥͛̔͂͛͊͌̌̃̈́͑̅̓́ͅ ̶̛͇͙̙̇́̈́̀̒̃̀̄́̄̓͊̈́̍̉̔̏͗͒̎͘͜͝Y̸̨̧͙̮͖̺̰̠̲̪̼͓̹̗̣̜̭̘̻̪̫̳̬̹̙͐̔́̍͐̔͆̅̾̿̒̎̍͑͐̌̒̏̈́̽͐̈́̏̇̈̈́̾̕̚̚͘͜͜͠͝O̷̧̨̨͈̯̼̘͕͎͈̤̮̜̼̺̯̬̪̬͚͖̩͈̓̉̈́̋̆̂̓̅̎̀̆̆͒͑̔͑͌͑̃̄͛̈́̂̆̄̾̈̈́̀̏̾͐͛̀̕͘̕͘͘͘͝͠͝U̶̢̨̢̨͕̦̫͖͓̤͍̫̖͔̲̙͕̮̖̪͇̎̐̋̅̓͋́͂͂̄̅̉̂̌̿́̓͌̏̽͑́́͒͠͝͠ ̶̧̛̛̛̛̻̻̣̟̯̼͌͋͒̈́̔̋̿̌͛͆͊̒̈́̀͆̉̌̏̕̕̕Ţ̴̢̨̛͉̬̠̞̥͇͚̻̖̝̪̼̳͓̺̩͔͎͓̤̬̞̯̬̣̩̟͕̳̟̜̪͖͉̗̗̺̺̍͌̐̈̍́͛̒̓̉̓͗̇͒̆̀̑̐̎̔̊̓̇̒̃̏̎̿̿͝R̵̡̻̬̠̟͕̝̞̗̣̠̪̩̲̫̬̓͂͑̋̈́́̏̉͑̋̀́͌̄͂̔͑̐͂̉̆͛͒̌̀̓̔̋̓̋̇̊̋̅̓̃̒͂͒͊͘͘͠͝͝Û̷̡̡̢̬̟̩̪̞̪̖̩͔̯͔̬͉̦͖͈̭̮̞̣̥̲̤̺͔͖͕̞̬̮͚̳͙̼̱͕̥͈̘̮͈͛̈́̏̈́̕͜͝͠S̶̨̡̧̛̛̛͈̘̻̥̳̩̘̜̹̩̘̱̩͔̙̼͉̮̬̱̣͙̻͎̦̥̃̂̂̽͌̄͒̂̏̈́̓͆͆͊̑̀̈̊͗̾̋̽́́̽̓̾̋̍̓͊̀̑͘͘̚͠͝ͅT̷̢͈̫̣̦̮͍̙͂̀̎̓̎̀̇̌̀̇ ̷̨̨̢͓̫͔͇̯̬̠̬͓̯̘̳̰͈͉͔̙̬̤̟̬͎͈̥͍͇̱̘̥̗̱͎͂̿̈̔͂̑͑̀̿̃͂̃̌͑͋͒̎̿̽̅͋̇̓̎̒̀̏̏̕̕͘͜͝M̵̢̢̢̨̗̘͇̝͇̺̰͎̯̹̟̱̆̏̐̏̇͐͑̀́̒̒͝ͅͅͅE̵̡̼̩̥̥͓̯̟͔̻̟͈͋̓̆̆̊̎̊̃̽́͆̉̋̕͝?̶͔͔͒́͒̈̋̄̔̔̽̾̎̆̂̊̃̓̎͑͝ ̸̨̧̨̢̢̺̯̻͉̻̞̙̼̙̭̳̺̫̬̯̺͇̥̣̤͍̦̞̭̤̼̜̤͈̠̩̫̹̳̜̳̙̞͈̫͌͂̅̿͑̈͜D̵̢̨̧̛͕̪̮͇̙̣̤̰̯̱̯͕̣̟̭͈͓̘̹̱̜̒́̐̽̎͗̏́̈́̂̿̎͒̐̑̇̓̆̐̈́̀̓̚͘͝͠Ǫ̷̢̛̛̗̻̯͍̗̩̯̖̖̝̪̺̮̱̠͚̪͔̥͉̣͌̓̒̊̓̀̀̄̈́͑͆̓̊̀̓̔̓͐͐͆̈́̋́̄̓͂͑̂͑͊̔͊̌̒̒̚̚͝͠ ̵͍̖͆͑̇̃̊̂͛̒͌̽̓̈̔͑̆́̀̇̒̊́̍͛̃̌̆͛̂̋̑͑̽͂͗͒̕̚͘̚͘Y̷̰̬̙̹̖͊̌̈͐͒͌̂͗͗̏̿̈́́͘͠Ó̵̗̳̺̍̏̌͒̈́̑̀̓͒̏̋̇̎̈̍̓̋̓͂̈́͘͘̚͜Ų̴̡̹̜̞̻͙̞̖̳̝̥̣̣̠̯̹̙͉̟̫͓͌̀̈̇̃́̌̀͒͌̄͐͗͑̀̀̑́̎̎̏̈̅͋͂̔̏̿̋̉̔́̿͂̿̇͌́̐͗̓̉̕͘͝ͅ ̶̧̡̧̝̪̦̞̘̬͕̪̳̳̼͈̭͚̩̙̻̭̥̙̘̞͇͔͈̐̑̌̐͛͊͛̒͛̍̉́͂͂̑͛͐́̆̽̈́͛̎̆͝͠͝͝ͅŢ̶̛̛̜̤̗͓͚̹̲̥̘̬̼̻̭̮͉̰̂̊́̓̋̈̇̃̌̅̈͑͆̐́́͘͘̚̚͜͠R̸̛̛͎̉̓͂͌̈̔̏̀̏̎̀̍̃͌̈̽͑͗̋̇̈́́̋̈̈́̿̍̃̃̊͊̀̚̚͠Ư̷̢̢̛̛̟̳͎̩̮̞͉͇̗͈̣̖̘̠̭̣̥̩̤̝̰͈̦̪̬̰͍͚̜̮̗͆͋̄̉̅̈̆͗̀́̄̓͂͒͐̓̐͋̋̔͐̌̑̓̎̍̚͝͝ͅͅͅŠ̸̛͇̦̦͉̟̻͎̈́̌̏̀̀̊̿̇͂̔͌̈́̓̈̏͒̽̔̈͋̃̒͘̕͝͠͝͠͠͝ͅT̴̢̡̧̢̧̛̛̼̩̰̬̝̺͎̯̦̦̖͚͇̣̅͊̓̓̋͒̑̍̒̾̿̊̏̀̽̽͒̓̀͑̈̅̒̒͐̑͛̒͛̂̕ ̷̡̢̢̢̨͇̥͚̯̥͇̼͍͚̤̝̲̫̯̜̙̬̱͇̗̱̫͔͇͖͇̩̯̰̞̫͖̰̟͕̮̍̆̂̌͗͜M̵̨̢̧̡̨̢̡̢̦͓͙̞̘̮͙̥͈̤̣̤̹̝̝̱͔͈̲̤͆̇̑̔͒̋̽͂̇͊̀̆̀̕͜͜͠Ę̶̧̰̙̭̜̪͕͔͖̯̱͕̫̘̜̖̞̠̣̙̤͓̻̦̝̥͍͎̟̙͇̻̇͂̀̈́̇̆̓̃̈́̿͗̎̐̌͋̀͒͂͘̕̕̕ͅ?̴̰̝͉̗͍͉̹͖͚̫͔̹͈͉̭͕͙̔̓͛̎͐̚͜͝ͅ ̶̨͈̝͚̖͔͎̲͎̖̝̭̹̜̤͔̫̖̠̬͇̳̟̺̩̰̻̯̜̘̯̱̠́̆̀̈́̌̄̃́̑̍̀̓̇̀̀̓͊̎̀̈́̂̆͗̽́̍̄̒̊̅̓̓͗̄̚͘̚̕͘͝͠͝ͅͅD̵̡̛͖̯̖̮̣̬̘̂̄̿̃̈́̓̀͗̈́͗́́͑͛̃͋̍̃̾̐̈͐̐̌̉̀̋̇̇̎̊̃̀̒̌̿̕̚̚̚̚͜͜͝͝͠O̵̢̍̽̈́͂̃͊̍̋̀̓ ̴̢̧̡̧̢̨̰͉̙̯̼̦̙̥̯͓̪̣̜͕̯̙̬̱̰͔͕͇͇̩̠̫̖̯̗̯̼̞̬̤͙̲̝̻̔͆̉̒͋́͊̓͒̚̚̕͠Y̵̢̡̰̦͔͕͙̞̣̪̩̺͎̲̱̙̳͙̘͙̺͖̯̲̩̬͉͑̋̍̑́͑͑͂̄̂͆͛́̃̏́̑͌̈́̎͑̊͗͊͂̓́͌̏̋̉͌͗̍̚̕̚͝͝͠͝ͅǪ̵̨̛̛̤͇̱̥͈̼͚̼̹̲͎͓̑̾̒͋͗͊͐̅̔̊̄̅͂̀̆̈́̓͐̒́͐̿́̐͒̅̆̿͛͋̏̈́̏͋͑̈̔̕͘͠͝͝Ư̶̡̛̟͙͚̰͖̪̥̯̦̞̮̮͚̫̩̜̖̗͚̱̮̗̹͉̟̈́́̓̊̐̅̐͊͋̌̈̐̄̽̋͋͆͂͜͝͝ ̸̨̨̡̡̢͓̲̮̹̭̙͚̻͖̰̗͖̲̣̤̣͓̼̦̟͇̤͎̝̺̺̻̍͒ͅŢ̴̘̗̙͙͔̣̩̞̞̞̭̪̲̠̞̠̬͉͍͍͙̘̻̰̰̠̗͈̲̥͈̳͉̗̪̙̘̭̘̝̝͎̪̜̮͍̃̊͑̉̊̽̍̃̊͋̑͗̏̈́͋͗̂͐̅̽̉͌̈́̀̄̃̾̚͠͠ͅR̷̡̨̨̢̡̧̲͈̲̮̫̯̮̰̣͇̻̪̺̦͍̖̻̤͇̠̲̻̳̞͔͎̲̳̻͈̙̼̟̰͉̜̖̜͓̂͘͜͜͜Ū̷̧̡̢̧̡̨͍̳̙̰̣̹̺͓̥͉̜̺͉͉̮̠̓͌̈́͜ͅͅͅS̷͍̲̙̻̦̣͌͐͋͂̃̅̀̊̄̈̓̉̄́́̈́̾̊̕͝T̶̨̢̢̡͕̞̮̮̤̰͓͈̠̪̪̳̫̰̥̹̱͉͔̖͚̟͇̖͖̞̤̲̺͚̮̰̠̙̻̼͔̜͓͍̓͋̿̉̔̓͌̆͛̾̔̑́̇̔̆́͐̍̐̅̽̈̕͝͝ ̴̧͓͉̳̜̭̯̓̄̓̂̒͒̀̓̀͐̀͛͂̇̀̂͂̐͒̐̎̈̽́͑͒͌̈́̌̑́́̋̈̏̿̈́͂̚̕͝M̶̡̧̡̧̛̞͉͓̘̖̳̱̰͎͙̱̹̦̮̘̱̲̲̭͚̭̪̓͋͒̓͐̈́̄̓̋̈́̂͐̍̉̆̾̈́̆̿̓̈́̋́̓̊́̐̐̇̎͘̚̚̕̕̚̕͝͝ͅȄ̸̛͈̃̀̈̑̌̉͛̊̈́̓́̐͋̿͐̇̿̓͗͂̽́̂̆͘͘̕͜͝͝͝ͅ?̵̡̧̤͉͕͚̼̬̥̹̼͉̗͚̺̯͖̰̞̩̮͙̹̗͓͕̜̺͉̤̲̮̗̟̹͖̱̺̲̏̔͊̍̃̎̌͘ͅ ̷̡̧̟̯͓͎͇̹̪̳̟̭̥̗̰͍͉̮̘͖̳͖̬͔̪̪͍̼̱͚͉̲̬̻̟͚̙̱̏́́̂̾͂̂̋͠͠ͅD̶͙͖͕̰̲̠͓̪̞͉̼̟̠̞͇̫͕̬͇̪̪͈̟̻̤͌̉̌͆̾̽̈́̽̓̓͌̈̿̐̆͊͂́̑̏̏̽͒͂͆̅̋̀̈́̈́̔̔͛̌̑̆̎͘͘̕͜͝͝͝͝͠O̷̧̡̖̗̪͙͉̣͌͆̐̒̌͒͊̑̽͌͘͘ ̸̨̧̡͉̙̙͔̟͍͕͙̳̟̺͉͇͉̤̣̜̖̯̤͎̯͇̟̟̪̟̙̖͈̤͇̰͓̤̯̗̜͎̣̾̓͗̑͗̒̄͋̍͋͗͗͑̇͌̓̒͛̅̾̂́̿͒̊̎̕̕͘͜͝͠͠͠ͅͅY̵̧̛̲͚̥̤͎̌͗̌́͌̂͐͛̏͐̊̅̂̂O̷̡͙̖̺̘͍̦̲̩̝̝̟͚̠̲̞͕͉̘̊̅̆̈́̅̎̌͛͋̔̚͜͠͝͝ͅƯ̴̼͓̦̣̪̲̳̬̭̖͉͓͔̮̝͛͌̍͒̎̈́͌̉̒̐̽͂̓̔͛͐̐͐̿́̀̄͑̍͠ ̷̢̤̲͕̰̖͖͕͕̻̯̼͕̘͍̹̺͕̻͓̥͚̞̖̿͗͆̊̎̆͜ͅT̸̢̧̝̪͈͔̦̟̜̜͓͌̓̌̂̾̀̍̐͐͂̄̕͝Ŗ̶̛̼̦̫̫̜̟̺̖̫̜͔̬̲̘̝̟͖̤̯͂̐̋͑́͊̉͂̐̐̀͑̆͒̿̋̿̚̚͘͘͜Ú̴̡̨̲͉̻͕̙͓͍͈̬̲̖̜͍̼̯̤̣͖̞̱̲̮̬͈̗̙̦̤̺̼̪̟̄̊̏̊̓̀̊̓̂͗̒̇͘͜͝͠Ṡ̶̢̨̻̙̫͔͉̬̗̱̰̭̹̖̬̞̬͉̩͔͉̜̺͈̖͔̖̜̜̰̦͉́̔͆̑̃̓͌́̕͜T̶̛͔̅̍̉͗̈́̈́̋͆͑́̀́̓̀̄̏́̀̄̉͛̈́̔̽̄̉̓̈̊́̈́̂͒̎̎̏̓͌̊̆̇̌̀̅͘̕̚ ̷̧̧̛̰̘͕̟͎̗̰̥̘̞̜̳̦̦̹͉̩͚̹̠͇̜͉̬̘̪̯͓̮̘̫̱͔̫̙̺̟̞̱͙͚̔͊̍́̄̃̆͆́̀͑̄̿̎͒̾̈́̓̈́̾̿̓́̌̿̋̇̉̚͠ͅͅM̴̛̳͇͕̘̟̟̺̪̥̰͙̹̗̠͕̳̹͖̰̤͎͉̘͍̪̲̠̠̺̭͍͎̳͍̣̗̮̼̟͖̤̩̩͓͆̐̀̂͗̅͋̾̽̎̈́́̑̑̀̔͋̋̋́̌̃̾̿̂͒͂͒̑͗̄̂̐͗̕͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅḚ̸̡͎̫̗̺͙͇̖̙̪̟̺̈́̔̐͌̈́̆̆̇̌͊̇̍̄̌̑̅̄̈́́̑͑͆̇̅̌͒̽͠͠?̵̡̧̯̬̟̻̪͔̦͎̻̱̯̮̫̞̺̠͇̝͕̝̣̪̙̠͍̹͎̠͍̤̞̹̳̹͈̼͎͖̓̒̎͊̎́́̇͊̄͒̿͊̈͌̓̈̾́̓̆͘̕̚͠͝͠ ̸̢̢̨̨̧̟͕̹̦̝̫͉͎̯̩͔̻͖͇̟̮̞͉̞̺̙̾̑̏̌̊̂̈́́̈́͂̈́͂͗̃͘͜͝D̶̤̥̣̝̝̩̝̩̺̬̖̦̤͖͉̘̣̣͔̫͔̳̠͙̞͚̯̱̳̞̗͉͇̈̌̆͐̈́̋͊̓̊̉͂̄̾̑́̽̆̾͗̆͛͋̇̾͑͌̾̈́̈́̿̆̓̀̉̈́̃͑̔̎̉̚̕͘̕̚͜͜͜͝͝͠ͅŌ̴͍̣̮̰̱͕̣͕͚ͅ ̶̨̛̛̤͍͔̪̗̼͎͎͉̥̝͖̙̯̹̗̝͚̙̤̜̼͚̤͉͇̞͓͙̣̺͍̜͖̲͈̱̹̱̺͇͉̌̿͒̾̈̆̂̋̀͒͒̌̂͑̀͋̈͗̍͑̒̍̆̈́̉̃͐̿̆̏̏͆̈̓̾͌̀͂̕͠͝͝ͅͅY̵̡̛̦̼̼͎̞̮͉̭̹̥̲̠̯̤̮̱̯̼̜̣̹̰̬͖̦̮͍̪̘̰̭͑͊̏̀̀́̉̇̇̀͐̈̏̀͐̍̈̑͆̃̌̐̈́̀̓̉̓͊͂̂̔͒̇͑̎͋͘͝͝͝Ǫ̵̛͉̲̠̰̯̘̺̯͖͎͚͉͔͙͖͚̰̭̰̣̝̲̰͙̜̭̻͕̊́̈͊͋͂̋̓̏̄̈́͌̕͜͠Ǘ̶͍͇̙̮̟̌̍̓̅́͒̀͊͒̑́̂͋̊͋̒̓̾̕͠͝ ̴̧̢̧̩̳̰̥͙̙̻͍͓̠̬̥̠̜̮̩͖͔̩̙̫͕͍̱̞̪͙̫͎̗̰̼͇̮͙̘͔̍̃̈́̍̇͐̏̔̇̏̈́̈̏̓̊̃̽̒̐̎͊͑́̌̔̽̇̅̓̎̔͐̉̎̈́͌̀̽͘̚͜͠͝͝͠ͅͅṰ̶̡̧̦̞̯̫̹̟̼̜͉̥̜͔͉͓̖̝͇̻̮̦̟͓̫͕͇̟̑̑̄̉͒̈̓̏̀͋͌͝͠͝Ŗ̴̢̨̛̹̭͍̘̣̪̺̬̹̯͕̣͖̘̤̣͔̫̤͎͓͎͎̮̠̀̎̉̍̀̎͋̈́̐̌͐͊̓̏̈́̈́̅̇̈́̆̕̕͝͠Ụ̸̢̧̧̧̢̢̺̼̬̺͎̼̦̳̰͎̤̺̯͚̮͔̩͇̥̩͍͖̣̫̞̮͉͕͍̫̲̲̲̲̥̗̲̣͖̒̾̿̒̽̾̂̄̚͝͝͝ͅͅS̵̨̢̨̡̢̡̧̻̝̼̖̼̣̖͉̥̮̬̦̞͕̥̟̹̬͉̲͎̪̩̺̤͖̽̈́͋͆̈́͒̈̓̑́͂̏͐̈̑̎̽͊͌̕̚̕̚͘͜͝ͅͅŢ̷̜̱͕̦̪̺̭͖͕̮̟̘͍͙͉͍͙̪͈͑͗̑̏́̌̀̊͋̇̚͜͠ ̷̡̛̛͉͍̘̤̞͚̟͎̪͎̫̞͒͋͊̓̂̈́̄̈̍̽̊͐̿͐̿̒͑̂͂̽̉̀͒̒͌͂̉̅̓͂̀̌͛̀̎̍̉̚͝͝M̷̧̧̝̱̺͇̣̻̯̫̱̳̱͙̦̟̘̦̮͕̣͔̭̤̜̻̫̤̝̭͍͙͔̺̼̾͐̊̃̔̅͋̾͊̀͌̌͆̊̋̋͆̃̾͊̂͗́͊̄̈̎̃͋̓̒͘̚̚͘͝͝͠͝͝E̷̗̰̙̪̯͈̖̥̘̖̩̗̻̯̋̈̀̌͂̚ͅ?̶̧̨̧̠̯̭̰̰͎̣̻͎̬͍̱̭͈͍̟͕̞̣͎͚͉̝̯̣̫̭̳̔̈̄̓̑̽̄́͊̾̅̐͆̄̉̓͋̄͋̄̈́̈́̈́͑̔̅̌̅́̉̊̒͑̓̀͌͘͜͠ ̸̨̡̢̱͙̠͚̞̦̬̭͍͖̖͊̂̎̿͑̈́͌̃̀̽͛̍̋̍̅͆̒̌̑͋̍̈́̎̎͑̕͘̚̕͜͝͝ͅḒ̷̛̛̺̪̤͈͓͇̮͎͉̦̰̹̳͍̤̩̭̙̭̻̤̂̏̓͂́́̃̋̊̂̓͑̍̆̐̑͐̎͐͑̓͘͘͝Ơ̴̡̨̨̖̖̳̪̮̩̬̗̮͔̲̪̘̼͗́͛͗̇͗̇̑̍̾͛̍͆͊͑̐͑́͂̉̊̑͌̓̆̍̆̍̍͂̆̕̕̕̕͜͜͝͠͝͠ͅͅ ̶̨̡̡̨̡̧̡̥̙̗͙̥̫̤̬͙̪̯̮͖͉̮̫̠̤̳̭̱̥̩̲̞̜͖̼͉̙͕͈̰͐̎̒̆̆̋̐͊̑̽̃͗̋̃̆͋͊͑͑͜͜͝͠ͅY̵̢̡̨̛̛̤̭̹̲͎͉͕̩̯̟̖̟͓͎͓͙̣̯̫̻̞̥͖͎̟͉̬̫̝͖͇̮̜̒͛̌̎̈́̔̈́̾̀̈́̋̓̌̃̀̑̾̑͐͌̈́̓̌̈̀̄̈́̒̌̉̀̋͘͜͜͝ͅͅͅƠ̵̡̨̡̢̛̜̯̜̟̩̺͓̟̦̱̟̟̫̖͇̺̦̭͉̬͉̼̟͖̯̹̟̱̞̲̹̗͕̭̦͎͇̟͎̹̎́̈́͋͌̇̆͋̔͊͂͗͆͗̿̈́͋̄́̂̀̅͑͘̕͜͝Ũ̵̡̢̧̧̨̧̡̧̞͔̯͉̻̱̗̠̝̘̗̺̮̭̳̻̫̺̟̼͔͉̬̥̻̖͉̂̽́̈̈́̀͒̈̏̚͜͜ ̶̢̢̢̡̛̛̭̲͖̹̳̟͖̯̺̩̞̲͎̣̭̖̳͇̪̣͙̺̼̥͂̿̏̓́̆̋̍̑̿͋̌̈̓̔̒̓̈́͘̚͜͜͝͠͝͠T̵̡̨̧̡̰̘͚̺̻͔͔͉͔̣̪̦̝̬̹̭̠̝̠̜̞̺̖͕̹͎̜͉̰̲͇͙͎̮͕̺̼̥͑̀͜͜ͅŖ̵̧̧̛̜̱̖̠͈̱̟̪͚̠̰̟̻̼̹͇̥̥̮̣̰̝̟͓͉͈̪̤̫͖̼̻̩̰̦͎̃̒͗̈́̑̀̾̐̉̈́̽̀͗̈́̎̎̈́͑͂̔̍͒̇̈́̑̍̋͊͆̎̉̔̕͘̕̚̕͠͝͝ͅͅƯ̵̧̡̡̨̭̘̼̦̙̗͎̦̺̤͖͖͔̠̻͚̬͈̖̮̤͌̓͊͐͒͒̄̅̐̀̿͂̈́̏̈́̔́̽͋̓͗̊̓̈̄̆͊͛̆̿̔̌͋͒́̕̕̕̚͝͝͝ͅS̵̛̛̛͈͑̑͑̓̈́̈́͐̌̏̿̌͛̂́͆́̚͘̚͘Ţ̵̢̡̧͔̫͎̟͓͇̥̻̤̺͈̮̰̟̤͖̮̭͍̫͉͖͉͕̼̫͓̙͖̜̩̪͚̹͖̹̫̭̣̃̓̅̄̾̋̈́͆̉͒̑̔́̐̆ ̴̧̡̢̛̪͉̗̤̹̠̲̞̮͍̱̘͓̣͚̫̰͈̲̮̙̣͔̲̫͍͈̟̳̯̪͕̟͇̯̋̂̀̐̀̏̎̑̓̈́̃̓̈̂̊̍͗͂̉̍̈̔͋́͌̊̔̈̃͋́͗͜͠͠M̵̨̛̛̫̹͕̞̤͊͑͌̑̔̂̍̔͑̈͋͐́̓̾̒͆̃̋̆̈̈́͂̓͋̀̿̔́̏̇͋̊̀͘͘̚͘͝͠͠E̶̢̧̨̢̡̞̮̘͙̘͇̗̮͍̫̜̖̤͔̱̗̘̰̩̣̲̻̬̖̭͍̣͖͓̮͓͈͔͖͕̺̲̯̟͔̼̟̳̓̈́̑̉̆̈́͊̽͐̊̔̀̋̇̇̓͐̓͌́̋̒̀̓͊̆̊̅͒͒̄̈̅̑͒̽͐̉͗̊̚͝͝͠?̸̨̛̣͖̻̘͍͓̖͔̋̏̀̎̀̑̀̈́͊̿̋̆̈́̌̈̅̊̔̈̂̄̉̉̆͘̕͜ ̴̢̢̨̢̨̬̠͈͈̺̜̟̰̮͓̗̙̩̣͔͉͓̼̫͇͎̮̩͙͎̼̗͈̩̜̖̲̯͔̮̺̹̔̾̏͐̑̄̎͋͑̒̎́́̑͋́͐̋́͑́̕͘͜͜͜͝D̸̨̧̨̢̡̛͖̪͎̰̻̖̳̻͕̤͔̻̺̫͔̣̫̜̹̼͖̺̰̤̞̜̥̖͇̙͆̈͛̈͑̏͌̈́͜͠O̴̦͕͎̜̱͖͉̺̹̤͇͎̦̣̹͋͛̈́̓́̀̊̍̾̉͑͗͗͑̾̄͗͋̿͑̂̊̒̇̍̉̑͗̑̽́͒͂̂́̓͗͘̚͘̕̕̚̚͝ ̶̛̗̔̂̆̒̐͋͛͒̇͆̓̄̈́̉̅́͊̕̕͠͝͠Ÿ̵̨̢̨̧̢͔̺͕̱͙͎͕̮̳͉̲͕͖͈̹̫̜͈͎̯̫̣̩̜̳̰͓̙̲͙̘̤̝̙̱͎͍̰́̓̈́͒̇̂͌̕͜͠͝Ọ̷̢̨̧̢̧̢̤̘̲̥̠̫̖̹͍͎̤̞̣͍͓̻͇͍̝̱̗̖͎̝̯̼̩̬͈͕̺̥̮͙̳͖̓̑̽̈́͗̋̏̊̆͂̒̄͘͜ͅƯ̷̛͖̦̈́̿͊̂̏͛́̀͑̎̊͐̽̋̐̐̓̐̀́̒͊̀̀̾͌̑͂̃̔̚̕̕̚͝ ̵̛̛̦̯͓͙͖͛̾̎̃͑͊͋̾̒͛͑̓̋͐̽͒͑̄͛͊͆̈́̃̉̑͘̚̕͘͜͠͝ͅͅT̵̡̨̛͕͈͓̤̜̜̜̹̣̠͔͔̥̪̠̜̲̥͈̟̘̞̣̰̪̈́̆̏͂̂͆̉̿̈́̍͑̉͊̅̅́̏̃̋͛̍͂̏͒͋̓̀̀̓͌̀̾̃̂̐̈̂̑̀͌̍́́̈͘̚̚͜R̷̛̛͉̬̟̘̹̮͓͍̰͔͚͐́̉͊̈́̓́̀́̌͒̇̓̇̂̈́́̔̓̈́͐͑͒̅̃̒͆͌̀͋̈́̃̚͘̚U̷̢̢̧̞̱̼̭͉̣̻̥͎̩̖̩̥̘͕̩̖̳̟̞̍̃̅̉̍̑̽̽̄̽̓͜͝͠ͅŞ̴̧̡̠͔͖͇̘͉̯̮̘̞͓̰͇͇̲̜͈͓͍͍̟͔̪̬̼͚̼̣̤̠̰͙̗̬͓͚͓͙̽͆̔̾͐̅̂͜͠ͅT̵̨̧̢̡̨̢̢̝͇̖̬̪̳̗̮̰̠̘̞̳̮̼̠̪͚̪͖͚̯͓͔͇͖̱̻͉̤͍̳̋̈̌́̎̉̇̾̓́̔͑̕ ̶̢̢̨̢̡̨̧̡͓͕͈͉̩̝͉̥̫͈͖̺̠̬͙̼̼̞̞͚̫̦̮͎̪̗̓͐͒͒͂̋͘M̶̤̪͍̲̹̤̫̙̹̱̮̓͘͜È̵̡̧̨̘͖̳̠̞͕̭̼̖̱̻̫̮̦͙̘͕̺̳̝̣͙̯̯̹̲̝͎̣͍̼͖͕̻̗͓̦͓̪̬́͆̈́͗̈̓̒̂͌̐͂̑̂͘͘͜ͅ?̸̨̡̡̧̡̨̛̛̺͇͓̰̠̗̩̫̭̤̮̭͈̠̻̻͈̰͓̙͓̘̮̳̻̤̫̯̈́̽̊̀̈̂̈͗̐̒̈́̇͗̌͆͌̈͌̉͌͌̇̂̀͗̓̎͛̌͆͊͊̉͒̐͗̾̏̋͘͝͠ͅ ̶̩̹̠̗̺̱̱̟̻͚̙̮̯͖̻͍͉̈͒̂͗̂̍̌̉́͐͛̈́̿̀̂́́́͋̂̈́̕͝D̵̤̖̺͔̲̳̞̦̬̹̭̙̲̘̗̱̟̱̙̖̼͕̰͔̯̠̙͙̙̰̞̹̲̮̏͋̐̍̈̃̂̈́̐̑̀̉̋̍͑̀̍̔̆̉͑͒͘̚͜ͅO̷̢̘͓̻̺̟̳̰̩͍͍͎̭͙͚̖̯͉̩̤̜̫̬̯̟̥̜̦̫̬̘͈̚ ̸̢̨̨̨͖͓̠̰̝̱̠̣̼̮͍͎͓͎͈̰̭̤̣̖͓̘̪͆̀̓͊͌̽͌͐̎̑̿͝͝Y̵̛̩̘͖̤̲͉̜̻̾̈͂̄͗̅̇͗͛̄̏̔̔͑̎͐̆̈́͛̋̂̉͒̈́̈́͛̔̍̂̑͒́͌͆̄̈́̚̕̕̕͜͝͠͝͠Ơ̴̡̡̨̡̥̭̺̗̫̤̺̞̝͕̝͔͙̣̬͍͚̳͉̫̦̰̠͖̮͊͗̎͋͛̽͐̐̒̋̅̽͗̑͂̊̓̆̊̑͆̒̿͊͂̀̀̒̽͘̚̚͠͠ͅU̵̜̝̺̖͈̗̠͔̼͆̀̃͒̽̽̔̅̔͑͋̓̾͒̈́̄̃͌̄̂̽̊̂̍͒̈́͜͠͝͠ ̴̢̛̜͈̩̞͎̪̲̦̘̖̱̲̮̟͇̀̓̏͂̄̈̿̈͂̆̑̈͛́͐̓̅̔̃̏̀̕͘͠͝ͅͅͅT̶̢̢̨̛͉̘͖̱̖̘̲͓̬̖̗͕̬̜̝̣͈̹̰̗͖̯̂̒̂̏̈͑͐̈́̋͒̇̒̑̎̈́̈́̊͗̒̔͑͊̍͒͒̏͊̿̾̓̽̕̚͘̕͜͝͝͝R̸̡̧̯̻̓̎͛̓͑͋̑̓̐́͆̈́̈́̓̌͑̄̎͌͛̍̒̔̀̉͝Ǔ̶̟̬̤̮͎̙̯̱̹̅̃͒̎͑̒͒̀̅͗̈́̀̀̋͋̈́̆́͘̚͝ͅṠ̵̻̪͕͚̫͈̬͉̦̟̥̥̘̥̳̗̪̦̰̬͔̾̓̓̎͊̐̂̀̒͒̓̈́͛͋͋̒͝ͅͅͅT̵̢̢̡̡̡̛̥͔͎̫̜͖̱̠͎̮̻̗̘̫̟̲͇̱͓͇̟̪̥̝͕͔͍͙̖̽̀̀́̀͒̓̆̔̍̃̂͊̉́̔̇́̏̍͐͜͜ͅͅ ̷̡̨̜̠͖̭͎͓̳̬͚̗̖̟͖̭̙̙͓̗̠̥͂̊͆͊̅̇̍̄̓͆̐͌̽͂̇̈́̓̓̇̽͂̍̑̄̓̂̓̒̓̔̈́̍͋̏͊͂͛͛̄͜͜ͅM̷̢̢̢̛̛̙̫̮̹̮͖͖̗͇̲̬͚̲̋̀̊̅̉̑͛̋̽̓̅̋̀̎̓̊̓̃̈́̐͗̾̿̇̐͌͊̄͑̾̚͠͝E̶̢̧̨̨̠̞̯͇͎̹̘̼̯͙̦̺̻̪̰̰̝̥̖̙̪̻͇̬̒̑͗̽̒̆̒̎͂̀̋̈́̃́̈́̓͛́̌͗͂̚͜͝?̷̛̼̱̥̬̩͉̦͎̼͖̮̲̠͙͓͍̜̹͒̌́̈́͗̆̑̅͘͜͝͝ͅ ̶̛͚̪͎̬̪̯̣͈̥̟̇̈́̔̍̒̂̽̊͆̏͂̈̍̊̽͊̚͘͘͝D̶̡̝͕͇͉͍͑̄͠Ơ̷̱͈̘̒͗͂̊̉̌̋͊̆̃̇̊͒͗̒̈́̍̌͘͠ ̴̧̡̛͈͎̠͇̣̱̼͙͈̜̖̞̯̺̳̜̮̲̥̘̫͔̰͇̣̯̙͒͗̄́̈́̀̿͂͗́̏̿̎͆͊̆́͆̀͆̿́̕̚͜͠Y̴̭͔̬̮̣̎́͂͠Ǫ̵̢̢͕̞͚̼̹͓̭͔̮̹̘̪̮̬̰̘̲̝̰̙̦̱̖͈̻̟͓͕̬̦̻͇̆̾͒͐̓̏͗̐̽͌̾͐̀́̄̾͐̾̈́̒̊͒̓̈͗̌͒̂̿̂̔͜ͅͅͅU̴̡͇̭͓͉̹̿̍̾̉͐͂̎́̀̒͂̀̊̎̽̽̌͊͒̏̃̆̍́̒̕͜͝ ̴̨̛̛̫̩̺͓̳̥͔͉͚͉̫̖̬̩͙̖̪̭̺̯́̽͗̈̉̒͋̊̋͌͛͐͆͗̈̅̌̈́̈̅̋́̂̋̒̄̈́̔̾͠Ṱ̴̨̢̡̛͖̘̥̖̮̲̜̹̻̙̰̱̠͎̭̹̲̫̻̺͓͇̮̣̥͎̥̓̐͑̿̐͊̂̓̒̆̆̎͑̂̉̆͆͂͐̔̅̇͗̒̏̀̅̀̈́̒̍̐̆͑̾̽́̚͝͝R̵̡̢̡̢̛͙̲̪͙͔̳̣̘͇̩͚̗̦͍̖̼̦̲̥̼̻̘̔̋̈͑͒̏͂͐̓̂̍̽̀̽̈́̽̊̈́͐̋̏̂̐͗̉͐́̋̎̔͊̆̎̀̚̚̕͝͝͝͝͠U̸̢̡̨̱̞̞͉̤̩̟̠̺̳̤̯͙͓̹̣͓̞̠͎̰̼͖̫̫̳̘̦͇̔̄̒̃̉̃̈͌̆͒̿̽́͂̂̊̍̓̐̈́̎̔́͋̌͗̉̓̐͐͊̑̒͘̚̕̚ͅͅŞ̸̢̢̡̨̯̜̜̭̪̭̬͙͍͙͙͉̹͖̪͔͖̣̻̰̬̐͜ͅT̶̢̢̧̧̡̧͇̫̳̦̘̤͈̭͎̳̤̼̩͉̫̮̩͇̻̪̩̺̣͎̪̲̙̰̜̒̆̍̓́̂̿̅̆͂̈́́̈́̇͛̕͠͝ ̴̣̬̭̮͇͔̫̳̗͇̘̝̱͗͌̒͑̾̎͐̊̒̌̽̾̑͒̅̉͗́̂̆͑̓̃̒̃̎͌̿̈́̚̚̕͘̚̚͜͠M̶̢̡̛̰̱̺̟̯̩̯̟̗͓̻̠̾͒̈́̆̅̽͌̽͗̓̈́̐͋̈́̄̓̀͊̈́̆͌͐̅̀̅̾̔͌̚͘͝͝͝͠͠E̵̛̦̤̘̗̮̒̏͌̓̀͂͋͂͒̄͊̆̄̓̓̈́̔̐͊̏̌̽̽̄̊̉͗͌̽̀̊̊̅͐̆̚͘̚̚̚̕̕͝͠͠?̷̙̳̜͙͚̻̱̜̺̫̝̈́͆ͅ ̸͖̲̗̫̦͖̯̘̩̤̫̼̐̒͊̿̎̉́̑̍̇͛̈́͒́̈͐͑́̈́̇̀͐̿̚͠D̶̢̡̡̨͍͚̩̙̦̲̼̥̩̘̙̰̻͕̫̪͉̗͚̠͚̖̠͕̻͍̖͍͖̤̗͚̹͎̠̬̝̬̳̭̟̫͂̈̄̅̀͗͐̀̌̓̐́̔̈́́͗̄͆̾͂̾̃̋͒̄̃̈́͊̉̔̏͗̓͒̌̕͘̚͜͝͝ͅƠ̸̢̧̨̹̩̬̥̥̤̣̞̙̱̗̬̝̗̈́̃͌̂͑́̊̂̎̑̾̔̇̍͗͊̈́͑̄̽̈́͗͑̈́̀͒̐̅͑͆͋̉̓̓̾̑̽͝͠͠͝ ̷̧̨̢̨͔̭͚̥̱̪̼̭͎͚̟͚̝͍̜̥͚͚̥̜̗͕̜͚̦͙̹͕̭͕̫͎̖̣͍̯͓̮̬͍̠̹̃̓͜ͅY̴̧̛̛̛̛̤̹̻̝̰̗̫̼̖̗̑̔̀̽̈́̑̀̐͌̈́̌͐̅̒̑̎͑͂̀̎̽̌̔̎͒͑̌̊̂̇̽͐̃̀̊͆̚̚͝͝͝͝͝Ō̵̢̧̨̜͎̰̦̭͙̣͔̫͓͎͇̼͖̤̥̱͓̩͕̘͙̻͓̲̦͌͒̂̆̅̓̌͐̾̂̔́̑̿̈́̀́̈́͋̎͑̐͑́̈́̉͐̊̀̄͆͂́̃̕͜͝͠͝ͅƯ̴̧̡̢͉̻̹͔͕̬̭̗̮̩̹̘̼̠͎̮͇̗̜̗̲̱̰̹̣̠͇̯͍͔͉͕͍̪̅̈́̍̊̆̈́̆̄́̆̾͂̊̒́̈͆̅̅̓̇̔̀̍͂͊͊̐̕̕̕̚͠ͅ ̷̧̢̢̡̧͉͉̝̱̖̥̣̤̯̳͎͚͚̗͔̰̗̺̯̭͖͕͕̜̭͔͈̯͚̦͔̜̠̪͈͔̳̟̎̅̈́̈́͜ͅT̶̢̡̧̛̲͔̹͖̻̠͍̥̭̖̗̝̺̮̪͎̗̤̞̼̱̻͕̳͚̥̪̝̩̯̯̰͙̦̪̮̲̭͙̱̒́̈́̂͒͒̂́͌͒̃̀̈́̈́͌̑̈́̾́̈́͑̑͋̂̋̐͑̌̾͋̅̏͒̐̔̂̕̕͜͝ͅR̴̢̡̛̛͓͚̳̬̞͔̟̯̩̘̰̖̠͇̦̪̥̓͑͛́́̒̍̀͂̃̐̋̋́̏͛͐͛̾͌͂̐͘̚͜͜͠ͅͅƯ̷̡̧͙͍̥̖̻̘̟̙͔͖̦̬̜͓͒͑̅̈́̄͂̍́̑͂͂̎͂̾̌̅̋̌̆̈̊̂̊̆̇̕̕͠͝S̴̢̛͕̫̣̫̜̙̘͙͇̩͓̬̾̒̉́̓̎̉́͛̓̾̃̂͑͒́́̀͆͋̇̐͑̓̇̕͠͝͝T̵̨̨̢̢̛̞̞͕͙̫̥̥̝̪̹̱͍̖̞͎̝͈̜̜̤̯̖̞̣̻̻̞͈̰̲̞̝͉̼̝̙̥̝̳͗̔̍ͅͅ ̷̬̒͌̿̔̌̋̕͜M̶̢̧̢̨̯͎̞͉̟̱̮̲̥͎̫̯̮͈̗̞̗͓̳̦͍̪̻̎̈́̅̔̔E̶̡̞̤̝̦͖̟͓̯̘͍̣̤͇̩̱̪̰̝͓̫̺̳͉̺̟̹͕̬̺̪͔̫͙̯̜̱̟͙̱̟̿̓͂͋̋̋̒͒̿̆̉̊̀͘͜͠?̸̛͇͈̼̞̰͚̲͓̞̔̈̊͂́͊̆̓͆̉͂̒̽́̀͋̌̆͆́͛̉̃̀̿̓̿̈̑̕ ̸̫̼͔̪̌̅̂̅̿̓͛̽͆̈́͌̿̐̈́̋͊̽͌̀̓̽̍̈́̒̅͆̀̍̐͒͂̔̿̏̈́͆̾̒́̋̕̕͠͠͠͠͝͝D̷̨̡̡̧̦̫̩̫̖̤͕̞̥̺͔̙̲̬͓̤̹͚̥̋̊̿͗̅̍̾͂̆̌̅̀̎͗́̃̅̕̚͝͝ͅǬ̴̥̠̙͚͉̣̬̫̮̺̳̦͇̜̰̝͚͚̫̻̞͍̼̯͇͚̜̯͎̮̮̹̻̻̳̙͙̫̼͙̺͌́̿́̕͜͜͠ ̷̧̨̨̧̢̨̡̠̩̝̥̗͎̝̗͍̖̪͙̭̻̟͔͈̺̺̭̫̹̥̤̫̻͎͚̭̤̩̝͑͐̽͒̋̒͋̾̋̆͆͌̎͋̈́̾̊̇̈́́͘͜͜͝͠Y̴̢̡̡̢̹͇̹͎̯̳̲̟͈̝̻̜̙̯̮̳̳̯̣̠͚̠̭̬̪̜͙̰̳̠̣͉̮̝̜̮̠͆̀̅̑̌͂̾̂̑̇̓͆̆̉̈́̾́̓̾͗̉͜Ọ̷̡̡̡̖̲͉̭̻͚͙̝͖̩̤͉̙̹̟̮͕͉̙͚͇̲͚̳̼͕̥̦̟̮̮̙̹̭͔̬͉͓̅̋͊͛͘͘̚͜ͅͅỪ̸̡͖͕̜̳̔̆̀̊͗͛̒̔̕̚͜͝͝ͅ ̵̨̧̳̜̹̗͎̘̜̼̝̘̬̻̮̭̦̻͓̑̌̒̊͌͐̇́̈́͌͗̋͐̈́̎̑̅̀͐̈́̀̉̇̄́́͝͝T̷̢̡̧̧̧̛̛̛̰͍̘̣͎̳͉̟͚̣̻̟̖̼̳͎͎̰͖̫̠̦̲͇̠̹̞̼̙͍̩̦͍̯͚̥̳̤̖̄̐̔͌̐́͑̄͒́̊̇́͂̌͗̒̒̚͜͠͝͠ͅŘ̶̢̛̖̙͚̰̻̯̻̮͈̣̲̯̿̽͗̓̅̽̑́̓̽͐̎̓̈́͊́̓̕̕̚͜͝Ů̶̢̡̡̡̧̢̹̞̗̟͔̮͓̹̳͎̜͉͖̘̞̼͇̖̮̳̥̜̯̺̜̥̭̭̞̼͚̺̩̯̊̎̎̓̿̈́͒̾́͆͜͝S̴̡̢̡̠̯͎̖̰̦̼͎͎͕̤̩͈̱̳̻̟̺͉̲̺̪̥̞͙̪͊̐̊͆̆͐̏̂̈́̈́̐̌̀̈͒̃̈́̌̈́͘͜ͅŢ̶̢̧̢̯̳͕͓̮̪̟̗̠͉̦̫̮̱̗̙͔̘̞̮̹͙͖̩̼̦̝͖͇̂̌͊͑̈́̌̽̀̈́̿̉̆̂̐̀͛͜͜͝͝ͅ ̸͙̟͕̾͒͑M̷̡̨̡̨̨͚͖̙̭̣̙̞͓͔͍̪̪̝̰̘̯̯̟̳̬̱͈̤̜͈̼̯̅̑͂̀̀̅͌̍͌̾͘͜͝͠͝ͅÈ̵̢̨̨̛͔͙̞̗̤̪̠̳͉̞̱̮͓̜͍̊͌͑͂̍̎͊́̊͂̒̍̈́̈́̆̂̂̈́͌̅̾̍̑͘͠?̶̡̧̨̨̧̛͍̠̪̼̝̮̗̱͓̫̭̣̟͍͍͇̮͕̼̮̦͚̬̙͍͓̜̻̩͈̲̳̺̟̟̣͎͔͓̒̄̂͐̄̀̋̊͆͂̔̇͋̋̈̄̈́̂̅͛̔͑́͗͗̐͛̑͛̂̒̚̕͘̚̕͘̕̚̚͜ͅͅ ̵̡̨̨̧̨̡̡̨̠̜̣͎̘̘̘̤̥̞̗̣̫̫̜̹̹͍̖̠̼̙̮̖̤̻͕̦̑̆̔̾̎̃͗̉͘̕̕ͅḐ̷̣̭̲̥̞͉̣͓͙͉̳̱͎͖͈͐̉̌̈́̌̂͑̅͛̅͒̃͑̆̈́̀͂̈́͒͌̅̎̋́́̄͌̈̿̄̔̍̚͘̚͜O̷̡̧̪̞͖̻̫̤͙̭̝̹͎͇̻̫͍̮̯͓̰̤̬̳̩̞̖͎̳͎̣̠̣͓͑͜ͅͅ ̸̨̡̨̡̛̛͇̼̯̻͖͉̠̲̞͖̺̝͇̠͙̘͖̬͇̠̮̗͇̘͕̪͔̫̥̭̰̤̺̞̠̺͖̖͙̻̘͛̾̓̔͂͐̽̔̾̓̀͛̽̽̓̓̿̓͆̑̈́̿̊͋̂̈́̂́͑͒͌̈̀͐͌̕͘̚͜͝͠ͅÝ̸̛̛͙̹̜̺̤̙̝̲͈̗̤̼̟̲̰̳͙͉̤͙̔̊͊͒͆͋̍̓̂̃̅̆̑̋͛̽̈́̄̌̈́͒̀͗̏̕͠͠O̶̤̣̪̳͔̘͛̀̓͛̓̽́̋̽͛͒͑̃͋̇̃̈̂͋͗̊̄́̊̾̆̂̏̽̌̆̇̀̀̋́͘͘̕͝͝͝͠U̸̬͙̫̹͇̱͚̮̤͎̼̹̗̝͔͖̺̪̖͛̂͑͑̔͑̓͐̍̑͛̃͌̓̔͌̈͛̏̍̃̂̂̆̉̋̾̚̕̚͠ ̴̨̨̮͍̪̹̠̩̰̯̳̭̠̉͒͋͗̍̐͒̂̿̔̿͛̓̍̑̿̽͊͊̀͛͐͌́̍͂͂͆̈́̃͗̔̕͝͠ͅT̷̢͇͈͓̺̰̮̬̝̩͔̩̼͉͖̹̊͌̀̏͌͆̊̒̎͒̈̍̾̐̓̈̀̐̋̐͐̋̄͒̓̈́̆͒̽̒̂͊̚͘͜͜͠Ř̶̨̨̡̧̛͖̺̘̗͎̙̣͚͉̳̰͓̲͉͉̻̝̲̲̙͉̗̞̰͍̈́̅͊͛̇͐̌̄̎̋̀̿̇̌̉͘̚͝Ų̸̡̡̢̤̗̦͎͖͇̝̱͉̝̮̫͓͖͓̤̲̟̖͎̓̃̑́̃̀́̋̋̇̎͐͜͠S̴̛̪̗̖͕̞͉͕̬̺̱͚̟̞͓̋̎͑̍̅̍̎͗̔͒̀̑̿̀͑̔̂̑̊́̈̚͘͘̕͜͝ͅT̶̨̡̡̢̨̡̧̛̛͓̭̤͖̭͇͇̜͎͙͍̟̺͍̞̥̣͓͎̮͎̭̺̼̥̬̮͖̩̻͎͕͇̯͍͉͓̱̓̿̍̉̐̎̾́͗̓̈͌͊͑̊̽̇͑̾͒̀̓̽̈́̃͊́̈́̓̅͘̚̕͘͝ͅͅͅ ̶̡͇̼͍̬͔͕͓̱̹̲̣̳̪̖̲͍̣͈̠͕̟͉̠̬̼̹͎̙̲̜͒̎̈́̎͆͂̀̓̒̊̌̐́̀͒͊̊̀͛̾͆̚͘͘͝͝͝ͅM̶̨̨̛̪̘͕̼̬̼͙̮̣̯̼̗̬̣̮͕̮̱̈̓̆̏̆̆̔̀̎͋̊́̏̃̾͌̀̐͋̎̂̈́͌͗̉̀̈́̌̊̾̿̑̇̾͛̌͗͂̾̈́͒̃͘̚͘̕͜͝E̷̢̢̡̢̢̬̫̟̗͍̮͉̟̜̟̭̮͖̹̬̩͖̫͔̪̻͛͂͌̉̋̉̂̾́̆̒̓̏͗̽̿̏̀̇͂̑̀̄̀̇̿͘͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅ?̸̧̡̧̡̢̫͓̱͈͍̫̮͈͚͉͔͉̳̮̗̤̟̤͖̖̼̥̯͓̥̳̜͓͈̻͚̀́̆̔͂̆̃̃̈̇̏͊̀͘̚͜ͅ ̶̧̧̡̱̲̳̝̼̱͍̣̮͓̞͖̥̻̘̯̭̥̫̻̬̼͇͚̼͙̏̉͋͒̏͊̐̄̂̾̅̀͊̏̇̑̔̄̊̋̐̌̃̓̒̂̋̈̎̐͆̀̚͜͠ͅD̵̨͓̥̥̱̱͈͖͖̿͊͆̒̍̇͆̌̏͌̓̈́̌̃̂͜͝ͅÒ̵̢̨̢̧̨̡̧̨̖̖̦̜̲̼̳̹̮̖̦̤̟̱̝̙͇͇̌̀̋͒͐̈́̀̿̊͑̾̒̍̑́̑̄̑̏̒͊̕̕͠͠ͅ ̸̡̢̭̫̪͚̖͔̥̩̪͎̘̺̱̞͙̲͕̠͍̱͔̦͇͑͗̇̐̉̊̀̃Y̶̢̧̢̨̟̞͚̖͔͎͉̖̖̞̗͚̺͎̼̮̳̦͈͙̠͚͇͖͔̫͜͜͠Ó̶̧̯̪̦̩̞̜̺̰̻͔̑̍̓̽̇̎̀̄̓͛̐̈͛͛̓̊͘͠͝Ư̶̧̨̢̡̡̢̙͕̳̬̦͈̦̺͖̳͙͈̹̹͙̣̭̤͕͎̳̗̩̟̪͕̺͖̯̼̳̳̯̖̗̗̻̝͍̥̈́͌̅͐̑̉̈́ ̷̛̛͈̬̝͍͙̒̔͒́͊̿̈́̏͐͑̅̍̅̑̌̽̅̐̈́̾̿̓̏̈́̍̚͝Ț̴̡̧̡̛̬̯̥͈͕͖̤̻͔̮̭̞̤̭̹͐̆͛͂̀̇̾͊̒͛̈͆̉͒̒͑̆͛́́͗̂̀́͆͂͒̅̍̃̀͆̇̑̌̏̇̚̚͘̚̕̚͝͝͝͠ͅŖ̷̡̨̻̣̪͍̜̞͓̼̝̺̝̖̜̳̭̲̘̝̫̖̗͚͙̮͈͚̤̼̟̩͚͖̖̭̏̊͛̆̈́̊̈́̆̉̃̀̌͋̄̇̈́̓̔̾̈̓͛̈́͂̈́̔̌͋̔͌̏̚̚̚͝͠͠͠Ứ̸̧̡͕̰̹̥̝̩̲͇̖̥̻̱͕̭̼̹͆̅̈́̌̍̒̀̍̄̍̂́̃͑̌̄͝͝S̷̤͉̳͉̥̗̥̜̖̝̳̃̀̒̈́̍̄̄̀̓̇̈̇̆͊͆̔́̂̑̏̑̇̓̿̓̓̕̚̕̕͘̕͝͝T̴̢̢̨̛͉̞̮͈̱̞͎̼̦̫̥̲͕̣͔̜̘͔͇͎̝͚̮̩̎̋̂͛͌̽̍͋̊͒͆͒̂͌͐̽͐͋̑̎̍̌́̿͒͋̍͛́͊͆͋̀͐̽̀͋͘͜͝ ̵̡̡̢̝̳̙̝̮̦̲̹̪͕̦̟̠̮͙̯̲͇̣̺̙̤̮̲͇̘̙͒̓̌͒̒͌́͋̒̋͝͠M̶̧̡̡̤̙̝̰̙̰͓̮̹̹͚̣̜͕̩̯̭̦͓̟̗͆̅̒̀̀̿̓͆͒̍̉̑̉͊͋̈̊̃͂͗̄͗͒͂͋̊͗̉̚͜Ę̴̨̛̛̛͕̦̼̰̤̬̳͖̺̫͙͇̱̜͙͈͒̋̅͊̅̎̆̒̊̅̍͛̐̂͒̔͑̊̀̃̏̊͆͆́̉͛̐͠͠͠͠ͅ?̴̧̨̧̢̧̢̻̗͙̳̟̹͕͔͕̩̮͓͓͙̝̗̩̥̮͇͓͔̝͙̭͔̥̙̠̀̈́̆͜ͅͅ ̶̲̬̙͉̮̤̖̟͙̰̭̲̦͆̄͛̓̆̈́̆̉̚ͅͅD̷̜͉̳͇̮̥̻̭̤̱̦̟̘̦̼̎̿̏͛̈̉͌͗̃̓̐̍̀̃́̂̿̂͑̋͊̈́̓͋̑̇̈́̆̌̈́̒̋́̏͘̕̕͝͝Ǫ̵̡̜͙͖͙͎͕̳͉̟̟̰̺̟͍͍̤͙̯̇̎̍͒́̒́͋̂͑̊̆̔͗͛̏̊̐͛͊̊͑̑̂̓̇͘͜͝͝ͅ ̴̧̨̨̡̨̨̛̮͍͇͚̱͉͚̹̲̩̮͈͖̙͖̰̱͔̦̭͔̖͓͓̙̯̟͓͕͖̇̄̈́́͒͊̋̎͆̉̐̏̈́͒̎̍̑̾̊̀́͑́̈́̄̎̏́͌͋̔̽̑̀̂̊̈́̕͘͘͠͝͠͝ͅͅY̴̗̙̺̗̠͙͉̜̞̗̪̌͑͜ͅŎ̶̿̅͂̍̓͒͆͝͠ͅŲ̷̨̢̧̛̛͔̖̺̱̰̹̜̰̩͖̗͈̼̼̼̘̫̮̳̹̑̊͗͌̎͆̿̌̀̋̾́͌̏͐͑̉̓̂̋́̋͋̾̇̅̃̆̅͂̉̊̈̇̆́̂͂̋͘͘̕̕͠͠͝ ̵̧͎̰̟̜̯̅̓͐̓͆̍̌̇͗̊̚̚̚͝͠T̷̤̑̌̏̀̂̓̒̑̏̓̾̾͛͑͌̉͑͝R̵̢̛̰͕̤͙͈̺̗̥͈̩̮̹̫̥̜̠͓̞̬͇͚̐͑͒̄̾̓͋̅̏͛̒̇̈̑̈́̌̂̆̓̈́̂͐̀͆̓͛̎̉̕̕͘͝͝͝Ų̶̢̨̢̛̰̱̹̘̩̻̱̺̱͔̬̘̰̪̱̘͔̭̼̺͚̟̙̭̤̞͔͈̰̘͙̦̩͈͍̥͕͈̣̈́̂͗͆̃̈͛̇͌͜ͅͅͅͅŞ̷̛̻̱͙̮̦͔̼̟̫̱͓͍̺͈͎̼͊̎͐̈̈́̏͛̐͆̔͗̊͌̇͆͊͂̈̈̈́̏̓͒̀̓̇̊͊͋͘͘͝͝͝͝͠Ṱ̸̡̢̡̨̨͉͓̮̣̤͉̰̼̻͓̮͚̬̮͎̼̫͇̫͍͎̤͍̺̪͇̦̙̳̀̐͑͒́̈́̓̏͗͗̿͑̀̈́̾̆̈̚͜͠͝͝ ̴̡̧̛̱̗̠̪̩̼̺̟̖̄͛͋̏͋͋̆̏̕͘͝͠ͅM̶̨̧̛͍̞͔̩͎̳̜̲̺̗̦̱̖̠͎̱͍̙̲̞͉̲̌̅̊̄̔̏͂̉̑͊̄̍̓̇̉̄́̒̏͆̔͂͐́̊͗̌͌̿̔̏̑̾̄̏̂̄͑̽̕̚̕͝͝E̴̡̠͉͎̺̩͔͇̬͚̪͍̰̞͉̰̠̻̲͖̝̓͌͌̈́͂́́̐̄̐̽̄̓̄̒̉̀̃͑̿̄̈́̓̀́̕̕̚͝͠͠͝?̵̻͕̟̖̩̼̦̝͉̗̯͚͗ ̷̛̦̱̺͇̱̞͖͇̝̱͎͈̭̱͔̲̼͎̲́̊̑̃̄̂̀̌́͌̿̚̚͜͜͜͝D̴̢̧̡̛͖̳̜̯̫͉͔͚̤̗͌̀̾͑͆̆̉̌̔̾́͋̾̐̄̓͛̌͒̃̌̈́̇͒̈́͘͜͝͝͝O̶̡̢̡̡̧̧̹̖̟͔͓̤͖̳̗͚̮̪͓͉͈͈̣͕̱̬̪̮̤͍͚̜͉̮̥͙͉̻̺̪̲̊͊̀̄͊́͋̐̈͊͆̎̔͊̓̌̈́̓͝͝ͅ ̸̨̧̢̧̛̜͈͍̝̤͉̝͍͎̦̝͕͙̰̞̺̘̱͙̗͈̣̳̺͔̘͉̝̹̘͎̰͉́͊̑͌̾͆̅̉̆̾͘̕̕͠͠Y̵̧̧̡̛̟̩͕̭̱̰̰͎̠̲̹̮̱͓̝̠̬͖̞̹͎̯̩͇̥̜̲̋͛̏͐̐̿̌̇̋̏̈́̈́͊̽̓͑͆̇̈́̃̉͗̂͂̏̌̋̑́̈́̑̓̓̉͋͒̽̕̚͠ͅƠ̸̧̢͔̱̖͕̻̗̈́̈́̊͐̆̉̐̓̎̽̈́̈́̀̂͂́̈͆́̂̈́̂͒͒͂̓͆͐̿͌̀͂͋̊̑̓̓͊̕͝͝U̵̡̧̨̢̧̞̫̥͖̻̥̥̱̱̪̭͍̳̣̫̩̞̭̬̮̮̗̼̟̙͔̘̘͖̞̞̣͚̹̦̍͆̈́̽̑̈̃͐̔͒͒͛́̽͂̀͂͗̍̍̒̍̑͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅ ̵̡̩̹̖͇̳̘̯̘̜̭̯̪̺̣̲̜̪̤̫̣̠̬̤̗̻̙̦̦̠͓̱̲̯̣͓̎̈́͆̃̒͆̾̇̍͆̐͗̂̌̌͌̄̚̚̕̕͜͜͝T̸̛͔̟̬̀̆͒̏̄̀̿͒Ŗ̷̡̡̰̮̹͇̞̯͎͚̩͙̲̫̬̺͚͖̻̘̥͔̣̗̰̼̠̦̝̥͉̞̲̀̈̿͊̾͊̾͆̑͛̿̇͌̇̋̿͋̓̍̀͂̈́̄͋̽̄͘̚̕͘̚͜U̸̧̡͇̖̯̖͇͖̺̘̩̭̯̜͉͔̦͎͓̣̤̟̲̥̠̙̹̹͔͍̣̝̻̯͇͉͍̦̱̠̾̋̾͛̐͗̆̈͜Ṣ̸̢̛̙̟̬̩̥̮̖̼͙̼̯͚̩̰͖̝́̌̈́͆́̊̏͐́͂͒̓̀̀̇̓̄͑̏̀͆́́̈͌̕͜͠͝͝Ț̵̛̻̺͛͌̿̀̏̅͂́̑̋̓̐̾͋́͊͌̒̑̾͗̿͑́̽̉͛́͘͜͝͝͠͝͝ ̷̡̛͙̖̫̫̜̌̽̈́̋̈́̀̏͂̔̂͂̅̐̈́͊̉̀̍̿͊̀̒͂̄̐͗̾́̃̆̈́̄͂͗͝͝͠M̷̢̢̨̨̨̧͉̗͉͉͉̗̹̱͎͉̗͈̙͉̥͔̪̠͙̖̖̭̰̣̙̗̖̻̮̺͎̩̀̓͛̽̆͊̈́͑̒̕͜͜͜͠E̷̡̢̛̹̥̼̟̪̖̬͈̻̣̝͕̝͉̯̗͉̝̟̮̘̤͕̭̙͖͍̗͋͂̽̀̀̊̂͛̇̚͜͝͠ͅͅ?̸̡̡̢̛̗̺̦̙̗̫̩̻̣̬̼̺̮̰̙̬͇̻̭̠̞͚̤̩̘̜͕̣̘̻̩̘̺̮͚̼̜̑̔̈́͛̉̅̂̀͋̒̐́͂͐̈́̾̀̎͆̍̍̃̈́̚͜͜͜͜͝ͅͅ ̴̢̛̭̭̯̣̬̰͓̤̫̹̰̘̝͓̮̺̌̌̽̐̊̃̂͐̾̊̒̀D̵̨̡̢̧̧̖̪̯̣͙̬̟͚̭̭̲͉̥̭͚̩̪͖̗̫̘̲͓̬̟͖̼͇͎̭͓̰͍̼̜͈̫̋̍̈́͆͋̔̋̕͘͠Ǫ̷̧̢̡̧̢͕̪͖̘͔͉̲̦̪͉͉͕͍̩̱̖͕̫̳̟̟̣̻͙̳̫̞̞̣͉͎͚̤̤͖̪̪̩͕̼̯̓̾̀͐̍̓͂͐̊͐̈͂͂͛̌̆̉͊͠͝͝ͅ ̷̡̢̢̢̯̠̯͎͇̤̭̭͎̳̻̙̳̫̻̭̤̭̤̜͎͔̞̘͈̼̯̼̌̌̄̂͋̎͑̽͋͆̃̋͌̄͗͘͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝Ý̴̢̨͕̰̥͇̜͍̻̣̯̝̖̤͎̞͓͖͉̪̟̫̻̝̗͍͚̯̰͗͗̉͂̒͋̏̎͂͋͋̐̾́̒̑͛̋̅̌̈̉͐̎̀̕O̷̥̙̖͓̻̣͙̍̿̋̄́̍͑̀̽͊̀͛͆̈̈̈̀̑͐̍́̕͝ͅƯ̵̛̩̟̘̙̬͍͈͇͚̏̓̅̎͐͂̋̿̅̀͑̊́͆̈́̑͂̑̿̇̓̎̄̃̅́̒̄̓͘̕̚͠͝͝͝͝͝ ̴̡̧̧̖͚̜̼͚̬͎̱͎̻͓̹͕̬͓̬̳̬̝̟͔̃̊̌̊̇̌̄́͗̔̕̚͠Ṫ̸̨̡̧̼̮̯̻̙̣͕̠̟͖͎̮̤͎͑͛̊̔̈̀́̈́̓͂̿͌̏͑̌͛́̐̑̌͋̎̈́͜͝͝͠R̶͔͌͒̉͋Ư̴̢̛̤̘̻̜̞͙̳̳̺̗̲͚̞͍̻̥̰̪̳̼͈̤̯̭͙͎̲̟͓̮̱̻̝̜͉͔̼͚̠̺̾̍́̐̑͌͆͒̔̒̈́̄̀͆̒̊̐̀́̐́̈̿͛̉̋͂͂̀̈́̇͗̌̃̃̚͘͘͜͜͝͝ͅͅS̶̨̧̨͙͙̜̦͖͚͕͔̠͓̤̗̬̻̥̩͙̱̫̩̤̮̙̲̙̹͉̼̪̠͍̳͚̦̜̳͙̠̜̹̦̤̺̖̀̓͒̆̋͝ͅT̶̡̧̨̢̧̬̮͕̼̝͔̠͇̰̮͙̹͓͕̠̣̭̫̫̘̻͙͚̯̬̱̹͖̮̲̪͙̜̤̥͓̖͚̓̊́͒̈́̈́͂̿̑̐̽̃͆͋̈́̒́͝ ̶̨̢̡̡̨̢̛̛̻̭̻̩̳̗͚̠͎̤̣̠̠̪̤͈͕̤̣͍͆̐́͐́̐̓̄͒̀̓̍̍̈͌̿͌͐͒̆́̒̃̅̄̅́̈̂̉͋̕͘͝͠ͅM̶̧̨͙͕͈͕̝͙̹̰̯̝̱͈̪̹͙̣̣̦̗̖̙̠͔͔̰̬̫̳̯̼̦͎̝̅͂̅̓̍Ė̴̞̼̻͇̠̖̜̹̣͔̟̥̪͈̘̠̼̪͉̜͚̟́̋̿͒́̇̆͂̎̄̃̐̎̚̚͜͝?̶͈̰͉͗̂́̔͊̿̇͒̓͊̅͌̎́̏̅̐́̔́̐̉̃̊̿͑͊̏͋̊̏̔͒̈́̌͘̚͠ ̶̙̖̮͕̪̱̳̤͙͚͚͕̗̫̳͉̯̺̟̳͗ͅḐ̵̧̼̻̩͎̼͉̟̹̌̈́͒̓͐̋O̷̡̨̢͕̬̺̪͍͙͍̺̺̬͎̥̫̦̥͈͓̼̻̰͙̳̲͉̔̈̈̂̈́̒͂͌͋͛̑̆̑̚͝ͅͅ ̸̛̮̗̤̗̟̈̈́̿͐̅͒́̈́̉̋͒̽͂̈́̎͆͆́̿͊̄̃̀̇͊̀̅̏͆̓̍̓̀̌̚͘͝͠͠Ý̸̨̡̢̢̨̛͔̥̘̙̪͉͈̣͕̩͎̱̰͚̤͙͎͎͓͔͍̟̫̘͔͍͖̓͐̈́͒̊͐̾̕͠͝O̵̡̡̡͙̲͔̝̖̤̙̙̤̤͕̣̥̮̝̙͇̯̳͖͇̱̻̲̼̣̳̦̦̜̥̪̤̰̩̝͎̰͍̰̱̼̦̫͒̀͜Ų̷̨̨̢̨̙̯̦̤͔̻̜̜̦̜͎͚̫̯̭̪̖̞̮̝͖̫̹̰̠̅́͗̇͐̏̋̍͋̾̾̾̑͘͘̕͘͠͝͝ ̶̨̢̨̳̳͉̙̦͙̜̬͇͉̥̮̗̞̺͍̺̔̇̍̂́̾͐͑̐̃̐̄̉̐͑̅͑̅̾̏͑͗̍̆̾͊̆͋́̄̋͐͘̚͘͝͝ͅŢ̷̨̠̜̲͔͓͇̹͎͖̟͓̠̈́̒̾͜Ŗ̸̢̡̧̧̡̙̰͖̙͍̝͕͚̩̹̬̳͎̟̫͈͓̺͈͉͖̩̬͔̤̮͕̒̈́̊̅͗͒͂͐̂̊̀̒͗̈́̔̈̄͆̑̏͛̉̅̽́̐̈̉͑̄͗̒́̈́̃̉̂̐͊̋̇̚͘̕͜ͅŲ̶̨̗̳̠͍̟͈̱͉͖̻̳͖̼̰͙͈͖͇͍͖̤̤̾̌́̏́̽̌͂̉̎͐̀͑̆̔̄́̂̏̾̅͐̑͆̕͝͝ͅŠ̶̢̧̮̲͉͉̳̹̱͖̰͙̫̩̞͓̻̲̳̣͔̪̫͇̱͉͎͗̓͆̒̅T̵̢̧̢̢̨̛͓̪̝͈̥͉̫̲̩͈͈̞͕͉͙͖̜̭̝̣̳͉̍̚ ̶̰̹̭̦̝̞̪͂̃̎M̸̡̧̪̝̮̭͚͙͕͍̘͖͇̱̱̙̜̠̼̭͓̹̻̹̠̠̦̠̤̮͓̘̰͍͓͙̾ͅȨ̶̧̢̛̛̝̠̳̺͎̹̣͕̯̜̪̲̙̻̳͇̦́̈́́͐̀̌͊̈̏̑̂̀̾̍̑͋̌̿̈́́͐̅͌͗́̓̍́̓̆̽̉̉̍̔͋̌͊͑̌̈̕?̷̢̧̨̧͔͈̺̟̜͓̯̖͙͇̼͚͕͚̠̜̱͕͔̻̬̲͓̪̬̙̹̗͖̳̣̾̋̈́̔̓̿́́͌͌͐̄͌́͘͠ͅ ̵̡̡̢̧͚͇̝̳͈͔͉͍̱͕̣͙̖͈̻̭͙͙̭̲̘̻̲̪̱͚͉̀̌͜͜D̶̨͔̠͕̗͓̺͍͓̰̼̪̠̗͍̙͖͒̓̿̕͘͝Ǭ̵̛̭͉͍̺̼̺̹̩̞̰͎̩̩̙̝͕̦̪̘̳̮̺͖̰̩̯͍̲̥̻̮͈͈̟̞̺̫̳̣̥͓͍̖̈̽͑̓͆̿̋̎̽͐͑̄͋̏̀̽̃͋̇̾̿̂͂̌̚͜͠͝ͅ ̶̧̡̟̲͈͉̲̯̬̯̥̥̗̪̣͊͋̈́͆̔͊̿̀̈̿͌͐́̆͐̇̂̓̇́̀̋̈́̋̈́̉̓̉̋͘͠͝͠Y̴̧̧̡̡̨̨̛̗̞̳̰̮̩̭̟̰̳̲̱͕̥̖̜͖͔͍̣̱̞̹̱͙̙̲̺̦̫͚̦̤͈͌̅̐̂̄̋͊͒̈͐̾͋̇͑͌͋̾͋̽̌̀́͑̂͊͒͘͘͘͜͝͠ͅǪ̶̧̫̜̮͕̥̟̟̫̪̹͎̫̖͔̥̝̜̠̠̦̼͓͍̮̼͗̑̆̿̅͛́̐́͌̌́̍͂͝͝Ư̵̧͚̭͙̝̲̹̝̙̞̤̻͓͓̻͔̰̩͙̇̀͒̅̈̓̄͂̐̾͆̀́͆̆̆̃̈́̀̓̄̏͗̃͒͌̓̑̓͆̉̆͑̈́̋̋̿̕͘͘͝ͅ ̴̢̡̛̲̝͙̣̦̥͕̥̖̖͓͈̻͖̝̖̺̰̱̖̈̒̊̓̈̀͂̈́̚̚͝͠T̵̨̨̤̫̝̗͙̤͉͕̭͓̳̤̹̳͚̖̳̘̆͂͗͗̑͒̌͒͌͋̊̈́̆̃̇͊́̂̈̀̿̍̀́̽̅̽̈́̅̔̓̀́̃̅͊͌͂͋̊̐̆͋̾̒̚̕̚ͅŖ̶̨̢̡̧͉̙̥̜͈̝̬̥̟͙̬̱̯̝͓͈̝̠͕͕͖͎̠̰͒̌͒͋̓̃̑̂͝ͅU̸̢̢̧̝̜̟̘͙̟̹̰̪̠̘̞̞̼̬̙̻͖͙̞͎̖̥̙̙̯͖̦̤͌͛͊͜͝͝Ş̴̢̨̢̛͉̗̣̘̬̹͉̯̪̲̘̰̲͍͎̖͐̈͒̍̒̃͐̊̄͐̌̋͗̾́̆͂͘͠͝T̸̛̥̹̦̥͓͈͈̾̐̊͐̀̀̋̄̊́͑͋̎̿̄́̋̎̅͊́̋̐̋̀̆̊́́̄̊̈̀̿̓͗̅̀́͐͛͂̕̕͜͜͝͝͝ͅ ̵̼̑̒̒̿͛͑̃̽̓͊̀̋̂͠͝͠͝M̶̛̛̼̥̙̍͆̐͑͆̐̾̍̂̀̓̈̂̑̄̈̓͑́̓͌̈́̓̈́̆͑́̋̕̚̕͝͝͝͝͝Ę̶̡̢̡̧̛̛̛̱͔͕̥̰̖̹̰͕̠͔̼͙̫̪̲̠͈̼̰̱̭̹̞͎͍̮̯̖̖̤̺̟̠̺͉̝̣̔̊̂͐̓͋̽́̇̌̈́̆͂͋̓̍͋̚̚͠͝͠?̷̢̧̛̝̭̼̺̝͓̀͋̏͌̓͠͝ ̸̛̤͕̦̮͖̪̺͒̒̾̋̅͒̌͑͘͝D̶̛̛̳̩̮̳͉͑̀̊̈́͑̇́͊͑̔̿̽̑͂̀͂̽̉̒̑̇̀̀͘̕̕͘͠͝͠Ợ̷̧̝̞̠̱̮̦̈̋̀̈́̑̃̄̀͗͒͐̉̈́̾́̇̈̃͑̓͗̂̇́̏̂͊̊̈́̕͠ ̸̡̨̨̡̢̠̩̱̦̝̟̜̖̦̠̬̠̥͉̪̪̭̩̦̤͚̰̜̬͍͍̯̦̠̔́̑̈́͒͐̓̿̆̌̈́̉̄̈́̈́̈̊̈́̂̽͗͆͆̓̀̑͒͆͆̊̾̽͛̿̌͆̌́̍̀͐̕̕͜͝Ÿ̵̥̩͍̞͔̪͙̜̲̜̩̬̳͕̰́͑̑̀̽̈̎̐̈̾̿̌̈́͋̿̍̂̋̌̈́͛͐̓̔̄̓̿̽̂͑̊͒̀͂̾̂͂͘̚̕͠͠͝͝Ơ̶̧͓̯̮̹̩̖͇̺̼̫̣̱͇͕͇̜̪̪͎̖̳̪̠̜̻͎͍̰̦͓͕̣̺͛̾̾̄͒̽̏̑̀̄͒̊̉̓̉̈̿́̔̐̀̿́̋̿͌͑̌̆͂́̾͒̈̍͛͋͜͝Ú̷̗͈̰̺ ̷̢̛͈̮͕̞͉̭̯͉͍͓͙̟͚̪̦̫̟͑́̍̑̈́̉͂͐̊͐̉̀̀͗̆̑́̉̑́́̅͗̎͋̚͝͝T̶͍̻̯̠͆͆̍̽̋̽̍͗̈́̋̈́̽͗͒͆̎̈́͊̄̐̅͗̎̈́͗̃̈́̇̎̍̓̂̇̆͋̒̋̅̓̂̀͐̚͘̚͠͠͠R̴̡̛̠̘͇̠͈͎͖̞͕̞̘̩̺̪̮̘̗̻͙̣̪͈̊̀͌̀͐̊͒́̉̓͗͆́͌͑͗̔̉͑́͛̔̃̽͠͠͠͝Ư̴̢̡̢̡̜͈͓͎͕̗̙͖̤̘̯͚͍̺̘̹̹̼̦̙̙̼̬͈̦̖̙̩͙͂̆̆̈́̎͜͜ͅͅS̸̡̬͓͎̪͔̹̮͎͈͇͖̮̪̬̙̹̠̀͆͒̏́̈́̄́͌̕̚͝ͅŢ̵̡̡̳̥͎̞̳̹̺̣̪̘̬͇̫͔͕̝̗̞̖͖̠̜̝̯̬̳̓̽͆̿̇̀͂͑̉̅̊̀͊̀̅̀̋̔̋̆͠ͅ ̸̧̡̢̧̢̧̫̮͇͈̱̮̟̺̥̦̹͓̫̲̦̰̲̭̖͍͈̩̜̮̺̥͖̙̘̮̺̲̲̹͍͎̱̠̞̝̲̑̃M̶̘̝͖̗̲͎͔̻͚̾̀̀̀͗̿̿͆̅̊͋̒́͒̾̈́̐͒̈́̕Ȩ̸̧̢̢̨̛̥͈̦̫͕͚͖̟̜̥̟̲̺̟̤̠̜̮̝̘͍̝͓̪̣̞͍̠̣͕͍̬̰̣̎͑͒̄̔͒͑̌̀̈̌͐͂̀̅̓̍̾͒̃̀́̎̀͐̐͂̊̐̅̊͒̚͘͜͠͝͠͝?̴̡̼̲̻̠̰̘͕̮̬͖͓̜̮͉͕̗̹̙̦͈̼̈́͜ ̴̡̢̡̢̧̥̞̗̟̥̦͓͙̞͇̯̦̖̠̻̰̹͈̦͈̣͔̲͉͇͕͍̩̱͖͓̯̣͔͓̪͍̫̙̺̣̻͆̂͐͂̄̅̈̾͑̀̀̕͜͝D̸̡̢̢̞̖̹͙̫̺̬̲̭͓̝͈͙̯̻͉̻͎̝̬̼̩̰̬̥̬̝̜̀̋͑̒͋̄̋̌̍̍͗͜͜͜͝Ở̸̢̢̪̱͖̠͔̖̻̘̳̳̀́̏̎͆͋̍̒̂͆͒̃̿̿́͛̂̑̉͗͋͊́͋̈̔̊͘̕͘͝ ̴̡̛͚̲̪̖͈̬̤̺̠̦̹̣̱̞̦̖̝͎̫̍̏͛͂̿͆̅̏̔̎͆͂͋̅̑͂̂̆̈́͝͠͠͠͠Y̴̢̢̡̳̻̞̮͉̻̦̦̱̘̪̹̠͓̙̼̣̭͔̦̤̱͓̤̝͍̲͖̘͉͍̠̦̣̗̞͎̦̞̭̫̼̜̪͒̄̎Ǫ̷̡̛̮͚̠̙̤̞̺͔̦̩̹̰͍͓͔̪̪̠̣̓͊̑̉̉͌͗̔̿͊͊̈́́̒̇̐̉̌̉̿̊̈́̊͌̈́̑̄̎̃͐͗̚̚͘̕͜͝͠͝͝U̵͔̼͚͉͎͓̻͇̠͚̳̤͖̳͇̪̝͇̮̼̪̅̏̐̎͋͛͌̈̐̿̏̌̐͗̍͂͋͒́̋̿̔̒͊̍̓̈́͂̅̇͗͗͌̓͌̚̕͘͘͜͝͝͝ͅ ̶̛͓̱͚̠̰̖͓̻̼͈̟̺͔̼̜̜̤̤͕̣̩̩͗̍̌̊̀͌̃͒̏́̃̾͆̂̚͝ͅT̶̢̡̝̮͔̜̟̠̥̠͕̖̮̯̹̠̟͔͈͓̦̩̤͈͔̱͙͉̖̬̝͕͔͎̮͉̤̈́̃͗̋̀̈́̕͜͜͠ͅR̵̨̢̛̯̻̭̞̰̲̘͔͍͙̳̻̪͈̈́̓̀͊͗̇͊̉͒͐̕Ų̶̫̰̿̍̐̄͆̉͆̂̑̓͝S̶̢̡̛̖͔͔̯̬̬͕̞̲̙̹̖̜̣͍̠͚̭̆̆͒͛͗̀͆͌̓̎̍͑̾̎̍͗̎̍͋̈́̌̎̽͑̆͗̊͂̀̀̄͐̃̋̎́̂́̃͘̚͜͝͠T̵̨̨̗̼̫̼̟͈̬̲̟͙̭͕̭̜͛̐́ͅ ̷̢̨̡̧̛̩͓͕̺̲̻͉͓̫̫̭͓̠̮̬̟͙͍͇̗̗̬͉̥̺̩̙̫̦̆̆́͂̈́̉͋̆̀̓͆̈́̀͊̿̌̀͛͗̓̉̂̾͛̂̾̉̏̏̕͘͘͜͝͝͠M̸̧̧̧̨̧̡̨͈̘̥̟̹̩̯̞͓̜̭͈̣̮͎͉̫̙̫̦͉͕͙̗͉̜̹̼̻͈̘̜̻͉̍̈́̀̾̔͗͊͂̈́̑̈́̀̈́́͌̊́͜͝͠ͅE̴̢͓̝̍͑͑͝?̸̢̨̡̧̮͕͎̯̖͇̼̤̮̙̤͓͔̮̙̮̦̥̱̝͓̮̺͕̳̗̥̱͕̗̳͖̭̙͉̰̹̣͔̺̫̖͈̈́͗̒̾̾͝ͅ ̶̢̧̢̨̛͈͖͈͓̙̲̟̥͙̬͔̫̭̬͉̤͖̬͖̠͔̪͚̊̽̆̈́̔͗̐̆͋̎͌̍̓͗̄̾͊̅̒͒͐͑̀̅́̈́̑̕̚̕̕͜͝D̷̢̡̢̧̡̧̛̻͉͈̖͈̫͙͇̗̝̦͕̳̪̰̟̪̼̬͈͚͔̠͖̮̣̭̣̒̄̎̃͐̓͑͐̂͒̀̂̀͒̂̋͑̎̋̊̅̓̃̑̐̊̂͗̋͌̄̆̉̚̕̚͝͝͠͝͝Ơ̵̢̢̡̙̪͉̣͓̹͚̳̲͎͚̞͙̜͓̣̫̲̺͍̠̻̞͇͕̲̦̝̹̔͗͗̀̌̉̂̋̆͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅ ̶̢̢̡̢̡̛͙̗̗̖̘̩̭͉̳̠̞͔͖̖̠̳̦̰̱̙̮̖͔̙̣͖͎̠͈̯͍̘̖̯͖̫̮̖͖͆̌̐̒͋̈̊͋̊́͆̀̄̇̎̓̉̎̅͊̃̎͘̕͘̚͜͜͜͠͠Y̵̞̖̳̖̲̬̻̗̞̪͈̘̺͋͌͋̍̄͠Ơ̸̯̥̤͉͓̰̤̣̰͙͕͂̔̓̉̊͆̃̓͊̒̈́̓̈́̐́̃̃̂͆̽̓̔̏̊̽̌͘͘̕͜Ư̶̘̆͆̀́̌̃̄̓̐͆͛̉͛̄͑̆͛̊̀͛̀͂͂̏̉͌̐̓͋̔̅͛͌͒̀͘̕͘͠͠͝͝ ̸̢̢͉̪̣̖̹̤̬͕̝̼͚͈͈̲̙̥̺̖̪̬̣̥̻̗̗̥̗͉̼̝̻͕̹͋͋̏̾̒̊́͝ͅͅT̶̢̢̠͉̞͓͉̰̯̜͔̣͍̗͖̻̃͆͗͆͊͌͊̒͂̈́̑̔̀̒̾̉̓̀̐̉̏̓̌́̊̓̉̀̋̀̈́̾̊̾́̈́̂̄͘̚̕͝͝͝ͅͅR̵̡͓͎͇̰̯̜̟̩̤̘̳̳͖͖̫̙͍͙͗̑́̓́̒̾̌̈́̋͑͗͂͛̒̈́̾̓͋̄̉͛͐̀̆̆́̋̑̈́̊̓̌͆̕̚͘̚͜͠͝U̶̡̡̧̞͙̦̳͖͓̠͈͓̰̣̱͔̰̫̝̪͕̖̖̣̺̪̹̫̥̱̺̤̗̜̠̙̟̳͖̬̼͐̃̐͛̅̌͛̏̾̿͂̆̿͐͗̄͊͌̕͜͜͝ͅS̴̢̧̢̡̰͕͓̻̠̖͇̰̩̮̻͐́͋̇͆̂͗̆͝T̷̝̬̗̣̦͂͗̂̔̍̽͌͒̔͐͒̄̌́͌̎̉̕͝͝͝͠͝ ̸̧̢̡̨̨̛͎̩̺̖̪̭̟͙̞̫͎̰͙̘̘̻̦̫̦̜̙̜̗̗̱̠͈̗͍̗̩̞̫͚̠̬̙͎̝̎͆̏̎͆̾̋̅̄͆̀̀̍͆̍̏̈́͑͒͘͠͝ͅM̶̢̢̝̠̥̖̼̖͈͙̞̈́͂́̆͛̀̓͂̎̀̄͋͗͗̅̎͛̂̌́͂̒̃͋̐̇͒͛̆́̆̊̍͗̍́̓͒̐͘̚̕̕̚͜͝E̸̯̳̯̪̤̟̹̒́̅͐͗͗͋̿̓̉̐̔͋̈͌̒̋̾̀̾̿͑́̅̎̀̐̓̐̀̊͌̎͆̀͑͊̈̕̕͝ͅ?̷̺̮͔͈͙̜̅̆͑̈́̍͑͊̅̓́́̀͋͒̐͊̏̑̓̓̾͒̈́̌̌́̉̑̈́̈̑̈̍͋̏̍͘͘͘̚͠͠͝͝ͅ ̷̨̡̨̨̢̨̨̳̣̟̮̥̥̣͙̻̻̻͚̣̥͇̫̠̺͓͖̱͉̮̠͇̙̝̝̑̋͊́͑̌̎̌̿͆̔̔͛̇̎͘̚͜͜͜͝͝͠͝ͅD̸̨̧̩͙̻̜̮̺̝̤̞̖̪̰̲̝͎͇͎̩̪͕̘͓̤̠̥̝̦̱̘̈́͑͋̔̋͛͊̂͌̒̕͘͘͝ͅȌ̵̧̢͙̬͈͙̝͍̮̝͔͖̗̳̣̘̜̻̬̜͕̩̻̹̳̦̙̦̬̰̹́́͆̂̿̄́͛̇̔͌͆̇̇̈̂͛͑̉̐̈́̏̆̃̉̐̊̒̆̿̏͠ͅͅ ̷̡̡̨̡̡̧͕̬̰͈̭̰̼̳͇͖͙̙̤͇̲̠̄̑̓̑̈́́̉͆̒̍̄̌͛̔̎̒̍̅͒̇̊͌̓̽̆͊̚̕̕̕͜͝͠Ÿ̸̢̛̗̖͕͚̠̪̦̬̳̺̪͙̝͈͙̟́̈̏̾̄̾̏̑̌̾̄͑̅̌̋̋́͘͘ͅͅƠ̷̢̡̢̨̧̨̢͍̣͎̤͚͕̖͇̦͍̼̱̲̣̜̳̞͇̝̹̦̦̪̥̗̳̇̀͐̀̿͒̌͋̒͑̀́́̓̒̓́̓͆̈́̔̉͂̈́́̂̌̉̉̆̆̅̚͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝Ų̵̡̢̡̢̢̼̬̯͎͈̟̤̞̠̞̲̞̣͍̗̙̞͕͕̻̰̩͔͔̱͖͚̘͍̣̫̻̣̮̠͉̳͜͝͝ͅ ̵̢̢̨̢̨̜̳̱̥͇̪̻̭̱̱͍͎̖̹̲̘͈̗̠̦͉̠͕̺̌͌̔͋̽̔̓̎̊̓̔̆͆̽̿̎̇̐́́̑̿̈̎̌͒́̈́̒̋̽̇̃͆̚̚͜ͅT̴̛̤̺̖͖̜̙̏͊̍͋̂̒̈̽͊̌͊̀̅̌͛͂̈́̏͋̄͗͐́̑̇͂̌̓̀̃͋̂̆̃͆́̉̓͘͝R̵̞̘̩̖͈̻͍͍̰͚̮̠͍̲̖̟̀̈́̅̾́̀̃̒̂̃̽̎͂̚͘͜͝ͅƯ̶̢̨̧̧̨̨̛̪̘̫͈͙͙̹̪̜͉̭̥̯̺̘͉͈͖̘͎̘̯̻̯̺̳̦̪̻͉͕̮̘͔̝̺͓̟̓͌̈́̓̎̎̑̓͛͂̈́̀͐̾̈̉̆͐̔́̂̀̐͊͐̄͐̽̀̆̄̐̄̑͘͜͝͠͝Ş̴̳̥͍̪̻̺͇̬̮̻͚͈̮̍̀͂̿͗̆̆̇̐͌́̈́̽͋̋͗͛͒̀̑̐͘͘̕͠͝T̵̡̢̧̠̼̬̫̖̳͉̰͕̞̖̮̼͙̻̞͔̘̘͕͈̭͓̬͉̤͇̥̰̝̈́̃̀̄̈̐̾͊̈́̏̂̅̆̏̅̋͒́̃̀͆͂̃͛̿͌̅̕̚̕͘͜͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅ ̸̢̹̘̞̤͕͖̩̗̺̖̱̹̻̺͕̈́̇͑̂̅̂̂͆̊́̑̾͠M̵̧̨̩̼̳͈̠͔̥̝͓͔͕͓͖͕̗͕̯̼̙̝̻͚͖̱̻̺̘͖̺͙͍͙̰̒̍͂͗̀̑͋̆̎͜Ę̴̧͕̼̣͚̺͎̼̤̼̯̞̝̀̋͛͌̉̎̍̀̃͌̇̇͘̚̕̚͠ͅ?̶̧̧̡̜̟̺̪̜̘͈̳̪͙̹̠͙̫̗̪͙̼͉̤̳̮͗̋̐̉͒̉͑̓̃̓̓͘ ̴̢̢̠̮̦͎̹̘̣͈͚͉̼̼̖̲͚̱̱̞͙̦̞̤͎͖̲͉̬͓̭̥͖̝̣̠͙͍̜͖͕̪̠̾̅̔̾͌̐̐͌̄͛̊̆̔͆̌̅̾͒̇̉̽̏̈́͊̓͌̂̓̈̾͆̑́̆͒͒͆̾͘͘͘͜͜͠D̴̡̧̨̡̡̡̲̹͍̥͈̼̖͓̰̟̝̖̝̘̱͖̭͎̖̯̘͍̺̹̤̙̰̘̿̀̎̾͋̃̽͑̂̄̀̓̐̊̐̎̊̓̒́̿͂͒͐͛͐̚̕͠O̷̧̭͚͗̂̓̈́͒̐͆̈̈́̌̓̋͐̔̾̏̎̈́͛̿̊̾̄̿̉͂̉́̐̎̽̇̔̄̈́͒͂͐̚̕͝͝͝͝͠͝ ̴̧̨͕̯͇̜͍̟̬̘̠̟̖̝̩̗̲͇̝͖̩̟̟̲̊͒͑̆̈́͐̽̿̋̌̽̚ͅͅY̵̺̱̝̼͖̏̎̈́͆̄͗̆́̃͛͋̐͆̏̍̂̒͆̈͘͘̚͜͝͝O̴̧̧̨̧̝͓̫̼̱̦̳̤͚̹̱̳͕̟̘͈͖͈̦̠̹̠̲̳͉̮̣̯̻͇̣̰̣͉̦̜̠̪͉̞̿U̵̢͖̙̝͕̥̫̲̖̮̜̪̙̭̭̝̺̼̪̯͉͎͐̀͒̉̊̎̂̈́͐͆͐̆́͊͜͜ ̷̢̡̨̢̜̦̤͍̮̲̖͇͍̠̫͇͉̜̹̻̼̪̞̳̮̜̞̯̦͙̣͇̼̫̰̥͕̯͍̝̣̻͚̹̮̔̿̔̽͐͆̍̐̑̉̋̈́̊̃̄̚͜͜͝ͅŢ̴̨͚͍͎͖̠̝͍̱̝͎̮̥̹̦̘̼̼̫̮̯͚͈̭͈̋́̐̕ͅŔ̵̡̧̞̬͕̹̥̫̫̘̺̼̞̤̙͈̬̻̻̝̉̆̐̃̓́̓̌̆̂͊̏͛͛́͋͑̌̍̄̎͗̒̔̈͑̒̎̄̍̚͘͠͝Ų̸̡̧̛̠͇͍̙͕̞̦͍̟̟̪̮͎̞̰̝̙̖͕͈̲̦͈̪̱̯̲̭̣̠͈͕̮̜̠̹̗̼̇̌̿̂̐̇̉́̋͐́̋̄̋̐̒̐́͒́̽͌̽͌̄͗̒͂͐̈́̑̀̈͂͊̅͘͘͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅS̶̡̡̻̱͇̞͇͙̥̈͜͠Ţ̸̛̝̰̥̱̰͍̼͍͈̰̠͙̥̦͖̤͈̗͖̪͔̻͇̇̾̓̆͆̾̅̀̊͆́̐͂̽̄̉̂̍͗̈́͘̚̚͘͜͝ͅ ̵̢̢͖̯̙͚̥̪̝̞͙̗͚̬̋̍̒̉̌̀́́̈́̽̓̀̎̂̋̆̃̂̍̿̒̔͘͘̕͝M̶̢͖̘͙̗͓̼̯̳̰̹͓̜̺͍͔̠̼̗͕̙̹̥͉͉̖̤̯̬̯̼̩͓̻̯̘̮̘̺̋́̀̉̒͂̽̓̀͐̎͑́̀̑̔̉͛̅̿͂̂̄̐̃͋͂͑̊̈́͋̋̈̓͑̌͛̓̊̓̏̑͌̕͘͜͜͝E̴̺͙͎̖̩̙̦̹̬̔͛́̂̋̏̿̏͊͊̑̏͛͗̔̓̔̏̂̓͌̆̓̆͊̊͋̕͝͝͝?̸̢̢̨̡̛̰͍̝̰̟̭͙̪̦̙͔̹͚̻̲̟̼͍̙̠͙̺̹͇̥̩̞̠̫̳̝̼͛͂͌͋͗̃̀̌̽̀͊̽͊͆̿̄̃͌̎̀̀̽̈́̀͛̅͛̋̓̾̑̀̓͂̋̄͑̏́̚̕͘̚͜͠͝͝ͅͅ ̵̡̡̛̻̫̞̘̮͕͓͚̺̥͍̞̣͈̟̜͙̩̠͙̼̭̝͍͖̦̹̮͕̲̮͖̬̲̥̠͉̗̝̀̓͛̈͐̀̇̐̅̿̒͌̂̉͌͘͘͘͜͜͜ͅD̶̨̢͚̳̻̳͎̰̯̝͚̫͓͓̳̗̻̟̩̩̠̩̥͇̝̱͉̤̱̩̺͚̱̺͎̻͈͇͇̮̳̬̠̣̾̌̀̄̋́͌͆̐̃̋́͋͂̕͘͜͜Ơ̴̧̰̘̘̭̖̒̇̏̑̉͗͌̈́̆̊͗͗̌̀̅̃͊̂̀̓͐̄́̔̀͌̃̈́͗͗̔̈̕̕͘͜͝͝͝͝ ̴̡̡̨̢̛̖̗̭̯̝̖̪͇̜̝͔̱͈̥̠̀̈́͌̀̑̍̂̉̇͛̿̀̇́̚Y̴̧̢͈̦͓̪͔̫̟̬̞̥̤͍̼̣̹̭̱͖̩̞̝͇̰̳̯̪̹̦͕̪̝͙͖̺̮̜̰͓̱̟̊̊͋͛̋̎̍̆̏̎͒̓́̈́̏̈́̀͑̽̿̽̑̽̓̂̅̌̋̎̆̌̇͂̾͛̉͘̕̕̚̕̕͠͝͠ͅͅǪ̸̧͙̝̘̪̮̱̜̤͇̳̣̜̞̰̝͖̟͓̩͖͍͓͔̹̖̥̖̠͊́̃̽̃͂̍̓̀́̚ͅͅͅŲ̶̙̤͙̺͖̦̭̘̲̼̪̯̱͉̮̜̗͖͚̤͈̦̗͐̈́̈̿̇̈́̈́̌̏́̾̂́̎̆̽̀̌̅̓̅͗̆̏̈́̓̀̑̄̋̑̊͒́̊͂̊͊̚̕͝͝ ̶̧̡̧̨̨̛̛̩̺͍̭̝͇͎̪̹̪̠̱̙̝̥̫̱̬͉̮̱̼͕͇̜͈̙̲̩͍̰̳̼̺̒͊̽̆͒̄̈́̂̌́̈́͐̈́̿̿̀͂̃͌̆̉̔̿̈́͛̌͒̓̚͘̕͠͝͠ͅͅͅT̷̡̨̗͖̣͔͇̙̜̪̹̺̣̩̣̝̙͈̠͖̲͕͔̰̰̬̣̫͕͖͒͒́̇̃͋̉̂͛͋̓̓͌̈́̂́͊̈̕͜R̴̺͍͚͖͓̿̃̉̒̽͑̑̈̀̅͆͛́̒́͑̽̒̈̀͂̌͂̌̀̈́͂͐̒͌͂̍̎̂̀̈̾͆̕̚͠͝Ṷ̵̢͕̩͕̬͓̙̦͔͈̩̓̇́̈̍̃̾̌̀̐̅̇̒̆͌͌̈́͊̃͒͘̚͝͝S̸̛̜̙̫͓̜͍͇͓̭̠̥͇̖̮̠͚͇̰̭̼͎͒́̈́͒̉̈́̂̓̆̍̄̋̔̅̓̆̓͌̒͒̔̈́̓́̔̂̓̉͘͘͜͠Ţ̵͍̣̹̤̮̩̗̬͓̦͇͈̯͖͔͇͙̠̲͇̇͛͑̈́̅̆̋̂͑͌̓͑͆̾̓͊̎͆̿͐̃̚͘̕̚͝ͅ ̵̢̡̢̗̩̞̫͍̤̭͚̘͖̮͔̬̻̳̫͓̓͒̽͋͛͗̑͒͊͗͋͛͂̈́̄̏̑̈́̉͌̀͂͊͆́̓͋̾͂͒̐̅̀́̐̽͗͂͒͘̚͘̕͝͝ͅͅͅM̸̧̙̪̲̖̩̞͎̣̙̻͖̙̜͔̟͖̤͖̩̞̣̫͕̹͍̟͇̗̦̥͕̱͇̰̖̘̱̖̠̘͉͕̟̘̠͒͆̈́͐̾̈́͛ͅE̵̩̤͓̘̠̯͒̄̓̊̍͜?̷̧̢̛̤͖͉̗̺̪̀̑̈͆͒͆̃͗̏̔̓̀̇̌̉̀̒̄̿͊̈́̾͘̚̕͘͝͠͝ ̸̨̨̡̰̝̜̩̗̞̼͚̱̮̳͎̭̙͉̯̹͍͓͈̗͎̱̞̥͎̹͎̭̣͓͉̜̝͚̙̻̩̼̘̱̪̩̍̓̈́̎̆̇̀̍̐́͋̏̍̈́́̈́͒̈́̌͊̄̓͑̎̆̃̍́̏̎̈́̀̐͒̿̑͘͝͠͝͝ͅͅD̶̹̈̒̈́̉̏̍̋́̔̎̉͆͊͆̔̔͘͘͠͝͝Ǫ̸̡̢̧̡̢̢̳̦̯̞̘̟̼̟̜̻̹̞̝̘̳̫̺̫̳͉̥͕̪̼͇͍̜̥̼͚̼̋̏̀̈́̓ͅ ̸̛̞̟̰̼̹̙̻̝̜̻̦͈̳̪̙̦̤̝͉͚͚̖͓̳̼͇̠̼̖͙͖̭̈́͌̔̌̓̔̆̒̃̆̒̿͗̂̌̊̄̃̾̒͛͆͋͛̿̐̂͂̿͂̾̋̒̉͊̌͘̚̕͝͠͝Y̵̨̨̡̨̢̨̢͇̭͕͎͉̠̖̞̰͉͚̤̞̮̞̘̮͕͈̒̈́̋́̇̔̌̅̿͗͋̂̐͛́̓͗͛́̀̓̓̆͋̄̀͋̏̓̔̾̾̈́̏̚͜ͅO̸̡̢̨̢̨͕̭͖̺̭̰̫̘͈̼̫̭̼̰͚͈̘̲͔̼̫̙͓̼̲͉̥̝̜͉̼̳̰̙̺̘̝̔̔͌̄̔̓͂̓̔̾̋̀̊̑̿͗͊̍͒̄͐̂̚̕̕͜ͅͅŲ̷̢̺̗̟̤̣̙͈͚̲͉̬͈̾̃͊̎͗͒̈́͘͜ͅ ̶̛̯̏̉̔͗̓̇́̈́̊̄́̑̔̎̌̏͆̀͊̽̽͒̾͐̌̂͂̏̑́̑̊̀̽̚̕͝͝͠Ţ̵̧̡̧̯̜͙͎͔͉̳̹̞͉͚̦̺̱̫̅̌̌̐̅̃͒͌͐̽̑͊̄̽͝ͅR̴̨̢͍͙̤͖̞̖̞̤̱͚̜̻͉̗̹͚͍̠̙̉̌̓͊̇̀̾̅͑̂́̓̈̅́̓̅͐̓̓́̈́̈̔̒̇̈́̾̉͒͠͠͝Ư̶͎̥̰͆̓́̍̂̇̅͂̉̌̓͂̐̂̌̍̌̓̅̈̋̏̌̑̉̈͊̓́̂̑͆̈́̉̀͂̈́̚̕͝͝͝͝S̷̡̛̛̛̛͎̰͍̪̲̭̯̲͙̞̜̠̪͓̜̗̬̤̣͔͓͎̯͔̆̑̆̈̇̋̆͗͆̓̎͂̿͌͛͂̔͊͆̾̈́͒́͊͆͊̊̂̇̔̒͊̌̇̏̎͒̚̕̚̕͝͝Ť̵̨̧̧̧͙̠̩̙̺̗̮͉̬̣̼͕̠̗̫̗̖̣̻̩͙̗̻̼̦̜̼̬̻̭͕̱̟̥̬͚̝̯͉̜́̐̓̈́̿͗͋̿͆̉͆̈́̎̈́́̅̌͗̍̈́̄͑̇̿͗̆͘̚͠ͅͅͅͅ ̴̡͇̦̟̥̼͎͎̞̖̳̮̟̙͔̜̜̘͔̥̩͖̤͔̑̌̋̚ͅM̵̨̡̡̨̧̨̺̼͉͕̫̰̩͓̙̘̰̺̣̦̮̞͇̲̭̮͖͉̖̠͔̲̦͚̗̉̇͐͑͒̀̄̉̀̇̒̈͐̕̕͜͜͜͜͝E̶̡̡̨̞͖̰͔̩̝̥̫̯̣̬̣̳͔͈̫̲̣̞̫̘̮̼̱̺̦̰̦͕͕̲͔͌̓̽̄͒͊͆́͆̓͋͗̐̚̚ͅ?̶̢̗͕̗̙̙̎̊͊̀̇̌̐̍͛̄̽̊͛̈́̃͋̍̓̒̆̎́͛̾̃̉̈̐̐̀̆̽͑̿̆̒̇̆̽̒̈́͛͘͠͝͠ͅ ̶̢̢̛̛̲̲̲̯͉̩̒̆̃̇̿̎̐̀̀͊̈̑́̏͑̀̿͌̓͒͑̓̋̾̀̎̏̅̍̔̚̚̚͠͠͝͝D̶̡̯̗̜̰̤͙̰̰̬͈̈́̀̅̌͋̽̓͌̌̌͐͠Ờ̵͉͚̻̪̼͈͙̲̫͖̞́̓̅̈́͐̈́̇̄͌̋͂̈́̑̄͗̋̂̆̃͋̈́́̓̅̔̔͘̚͘̕͘̚͝͠͝ ̶̡̡̤̻̻̲̩̼̲̮̼͔̜̙̫̳͖̭̠̠͙̘͕͇̗̞̹̱̫͋̀̄̓̌͗̌͋̑̍̔̃̋͑̉̈́̆̌̂́́̀̓͘̚͜͝͝ͅY̵̧̨̨̢̨̜͕̱͚͉͔̻̙͇̮͖͍͈̩̼̩̥̼̫͔̠̖̼̖͚̲͍̗̤͂̓͂͛́̔̓̓̑̍̊̅̌̃̍̓̇̑̍͑̏̈́͐̆͌̽͂͑͗̚̚̕̕ͅͅͅǪ̸̧̢̯̻̬̯͎̺̲̜̘̲̣̎̌̂̌̃̈́̾͊̐́̏̈́̈́̇͋̋̓͐̌̈́͋́͝Ų̴̧̨̧̨͚̜̪̬̘͔͚̯͓̭̤͕̮̼̱̥͍͙͖͖̟̲̰̪̮͚̣͉̳͍̝̀͌̏̾̀̌̏̎͛̌͋̾̃͑̽̕͠ ̷̢̛͇̪͚̱͙̼̟͖̦̝̠̝̰̗̰̇̄̿̋͐̏̈́͂̍͂̉̄̽̀͌̈̃̇̑̏̀̓̎͌̌̉̔̏͋̽͂̌̔͘͘͘͠͠͝T̶̙̞͎̞̬̹͕̰̖̦̺̹̭̯̞̯̦̱̺̻͎̳̺͉̟̈̐̐́͆̑̀͒̒̌͑̈̿̕͘͜͜͝͝͝͝R̷̡̢̧̧̢̧͈͕͔̪͉̗̠̺̘̺̝̖͚̰̟̜̟̫͙͚͚͔̞̹̘̠̈̏͛́̇͐̒̊̌̍̂͒̊̉̊̒̄͌̍́̍̊̈́͐́̓̓̓̌̄̊̏́̃̈́͆̊̓̈́̔̑̀͘͝ͅͅƯ̸̡̢̧̡̮̗̟̯̟̤̤̲̲̝͍̤͉͓̝̘̮͚͈͍̫̝͇̗͙̣͇̖̩̬̑̊͛̄̈́̎͗̎̔̂͜ͅͅS̸̯̻̪̦̺͔̠̰̜͇͓̜̳͍͍̲̦͇͓͓̺̹̻̼͉̖̳̻͍͓̲̜̗̭͐̏́͒̽͗͗̽͛̿̉͊͑̽̈̔͒̄͋̊̂̽̕͠͝ͅT̸̢̧̢̛̙̥͎͙̰̗̬̫͕̙̼̥̩̠̙̣̺̞̹͇̤̙͓̜̗̻̜͍̤̫̻͍̰͙̦̝̩̾͊̉͑̊̎̎͛͗̏͋̒̉̑́̐̽̄̕̚͜͠ͅͅͅͅͅ ̵̢̤̫̙̖̘̣̩̯͙̳̹̳͚͍̠͇͍̟̦̥̳̟̫̜͉̳̠̤̻͉̼̖̫̘͖͉́̎̒̐̄̈́́̒̋͆̾͂̅̍̿̈̊͗͒͐͂̀̊̏̑̔̏͗͗̿͂̕̚͜͝͝ͅM̵̢̧̡̛̟̰̦͖̥̰̝̫͔̫͎̖̞̜̥͎͖͇̹̥̣̰̖̺͔̟̳̖̹̠̻̟̻͖̼͉̭̜̗̤̙͙̫̊͋̀̓̇͗̍̈́̿́͊̊̈́͂̓̽̇̆̂̏͘̕̕͜͝ͅẸ̵̺͍̣̭̞̮̳͚̯͚͔̻̭̦͉̳̝̦͍̼͈̫̞̹̀͆͛́̇̍̏̅̈́͗̽̃́͊͗̔͑͗̿͂͒̂͒͑̓͗̕̚̚͘̕͝͝͝͝͝͝͠?̶̧̡͚̝̩̹̞̩̝̳̬͈͖̻̹͇̯͍̩͔͓̓͐̅̑̉̽̅́͊̋́́͆̃̀̿̾̈́͒̆͘̕͜͜͝͝͠ͅ ̸̡̨̛̖̳̣͙̳̦̲͕̙̬̪̹̳͍̳̥͉̯͕̻͇̻͈̣̯̙͕͇̲̥̜̻̥͎̦̪̜̳͇̯͈̥̣͚̍͒̎̃̓̾͐̓̌̀̋̊͂̃̿̇̂̄̽̑̇͜͠͠D̶̨̨̲͙̭̹̱̗͚̤͍̪͇̻̟̯̥̝͑́̃̃̈́͂̚̕͜͜͠Ǒ̵̢̗͖̝̰̞̩̞̲͈̜͉̍̀͑̂͋͗͘ ̶̢̧̧̛̲͖̻͈̱̭̮̻͕͇͕̳̭̫̦͙͕̮̜̞̦̣̖̯̞̊̄̋̔͑̈́̇͌͆̃͒͂̂̒̃͐́̏̐̍̈́͐͛͊̽̃͐̈́͌͛̕̕̕͝ͅÝ̸̨̢̡̨̧̡̡̢̛̛͙̺̞͙̭̯̝̮͔̦̠̺̱̩̼̗̦̯͉̲̺̦̙̙͕͎̯̖̝͖̬̲̣̠͍͒͌͂̐̏̀̇̔̋͌̿͒͗́̅̒̓͌̆͋̔̾̅̄̾͋̊̽̅̈́̉̈͒̎̎̉̇͐̾̋̏̚̚͝Ở̸̡̨̲͖̼̩̩̞̬̘̦͇̩͉̣͉̭̰̰͉̫͎̱̣̦̼̖̥͗̑̀͋̂͑̄̎͌̂̈́͑̊͌̇̎̚͜ͅͅÚ̸̖̞̯̬̱̗̓͂̅͛͛̀͗̈͌̑́̈́̂̔̿͛̃͊̐̂̂̋̐̃̽̓͗̓͑͑̍͘͘͝͝͝ ̸̡̛̛̬͖̹̦̦̪̘̦͙̺̮̮̘̻͙͎̼͇̙͖͚̺̠͇͙̮̗͍͕̩̤̘͈̣̣͖̭̘̠̘͕̲́̀̈́̎̅͑̒̏̇͋̿̋̏̈́̾͆̎̈̆͛̆͆͛́̓̀͛̒̏͗͋̍̃̃̆͒͋͘͘͘̕̕̕̕͝ͅŢ̵̨̡̨̢̛͖͖̘̻̘̗͙̦̯͔̩̜̱̩̝̤̺͔̠̟̜̜͉͙̼̩̝̳̺̭͕͌͌̋́̈̉͆̀̏̉̌̓̎̕̚͜͝R̷̛̯͕̭̻̞̰͍̊̃̐̉͆̎̍͒͆̓̍̽̔͌̑̋̌̍̉̽́͂͋̈́͆̂̍͊̅̐̅̏̐͘̚͘͝͝Ư̵̧̢̧̨̧̨̨̪͓͍͓̰̖̟̼̤͉̣̪̖̲̝̘̗̬̺̱̪̦͍̞͍̰͇͉̹̝̳̲͉̰͑̀̋̔̒́̊̀͒̊̀̍͒̀̌͛̀̾͛̂̀͛̔͊̂̌͐͛̃̈̏̂̄̈́͌̏̅̀̀̇̂̚͘͝͝͝͝ͅͅS̴̢̧̢̛̼̭̘̘̮̟͎̬̞̤̝̖̩̞̯͕̙̥̰̤̳̠̠̒́̏̍͊̀͆̉̒͛̏̿̈́̈́̀͊̊̄̐̒̔̉̀̓̂͌̎̎͊͑̊̑̕̕͝͝͠ͅͅT̸̨̡̢͚͉̜̠̰̞̰̮̙͎̫́͌̄͜͜ͅ ̵̛͙͉̹̪͉̟͖͉̙͙͕̩͉͌̃̇͐̋͒̔̍̌̀̿̏̅̓̾̽̈́̍́̀͝ͅM̷̭͙̲͉̹̌̎̉̉͂̍̒́̅̉͒̚͝͝͝É̵̹̲̝̭̩̩͉͉̙̗̬̀̎̎̂̄́̐̋͑̎̑̑͑͗̒͘̕͝͝͠?̸̨̡̨̡̡̮̯̹͚̠͕̳̮͕̗͔̱̰̹͎͎̞͙̼̯̅͗̂͜͜ ̵̢̛̛̛̛̜̗̘̩̟̳͓͓̪̭͉͖̤͎̮̖̺͕͓̫̬̝͙̣͓͍̱͈̱̪̮̭̥͔̺̞̦̖̹̹̽̋͌̀̌̊̊̆͌̅́̀̇́̆́͒͑̉̈́̔͌͋̿͋́̽̑̏͂̈͂̈͆̃̓́̋͆̓̅̕͠͝ͅḐ̴̧̣̙̜̗͕͈̞̼̪̰̤̻͉̣̦̯̤̙̤̩͙̠͍̗̲̫͇̐͂̊̀̉̌̔̈́͗̓̃̊̃̍̈́̕Ȍ̷̡̨̧̩͔͉̮̖͔̝̯̥̙̬̳͎̼̻͇̬̫̘̘̳̘̪̯͍̤̌̆̐̌́̅̂̓̄̋̑̋̐̑̇̈́̂͆̕͘͘͜͠ͅ ̶̨̛̟̦̗̂̓̍̀͋̑̒̀̾͂͒̎͋̌̀͂̃̄͘̕̕Ŷ̵̧̡͖̻̹̭̳̘̠̭Ǫ̴̛̠͖̻̺̜̦͕͚͇̓̊͛͋̉̏̓͌̏͋̍́̏͗̓̎̋̈́̓̏̌̈́̽̔̆̈͑̃̓̋̀̄̀̓̒̒͂̆͘̕͠͝Ų̵̢̢̧̹̦͚͈͎͈̺͍͔̗͍͉̹͚̩͕̫̩̫͍̘͚̝̦͖̗̥̩͇͖̯̳̱̭̪̗̻͂͂͆͑̓̿̿́̅̓͒̓͂͋̀̓͛͌͑͜͜͝͝ͅͅ ̶̡̧̨̛̼̩̪̦̝̬̤͉̣̗̠̬̖̙͕̼̳̥̞̣͕͓̺̻͖̟̩̑̽͐́̓̓̀͆̌̎̽̈́̓̀̀͛̑͗̽͆̋̀̑́́̏̓̋̕͜͠͠T̸̡̡̨̧̧̨̡͖̞̠̥̲̼̜͉̙͔̟̻̮̮̮̞͓̲͎̤̫͎̠̫̩̜̤̝͉̼̺̞̬̦̆̔͛͌̾͑̈́͛̋͆̋͌̈̇̈́͛̋̈͊͂͑̒̎͆̏͠͝ͅR̸̡̨̨̛̛͖͚͚͚̻̮̞̠̼̰̖̹͙͍͓̮̯̙͇̼̜͎͖̞̆̓͊̂̃͂͋̏̂̎̔̔̆͒̀̒͌̐́͌̑̎͌̒̌̒͒͌̍̀̕͘͠͠͝ͅŰ̸̢̧̧̧̡̢͚͓͕͙̜̪͕͕̫͍͉͓̬̞̲̗͕̭̥̞͙̞͖͙̦̪̰̠̩̟̘͇͔͉͍̥̦̲͉̫͋͂͂̽̐̋̽̉̐͋͝͝Ş̴̢̨̛̛̤͎̟͈͔͉̟͈͕̲̬̙̞̳̎͛̎̃͐̏̆̅̌̾̈́͐̃̐̒̀͗͜T̵̢̨̨̰̯͙͇̳͖̪͙͈̝̙͚̮̘̮̹͎̥̞͚̣͕̖͓̻̲̺̎̾́̑̅̋͑͑̑́̉́͌͑͗͋͛̇̿͗͊̑̒̌͒̍̈́̋̏̋͗̋́̓̿̕̚̕͠͝ ̸̨̡̡̛̜̞͙̹̗͍̬̼̺̹̹̮̳̱͕͇̦̰͍̤͎̺͈͇̞͂̒̀̒́̈́̈́̉̃̋̚͠ͅͅM̵̡̧̡̹͕̖̬͉̩̖̖̮͇̪̥̞̗͓̰̼̣̥̬̤͔̱̏̓̆̓̂̈́͒̄̆̀̀́̄̀͊̅̿́͑̚͝Ę̷̢̧̡̨̛̼̯̫̯̫͍̰̥͉̥͖͙̼̺͍̗͚̞͕̞̫͙͉̜̟̙͈̙̹̱̣͈̤̀̄̿́̆͐͌̇̋͆͗̾́͜͝ͅ?̴̨̼̞̳̰̺̩̪͇̫͍̒̒̀͛͐͑́̊͆͂̈́͒̇͛̊̋͒͒̊͂̽͒͑͌͛̃͗̇͆̈́́̓́̕͜͜͝ ̸̢̛͍̹̭̪̻̜̦̮̦̲̞̝̟̘̠͎̺̗̜͓̝͍͎̜̲̱͇̝̭͓̠̯͐͒́̊̎̐̂̓̈̐̂̇̍̄́͛̐͛̄͋̊͆͂̽͌̓̽̕̚͠͝͝͝ͅͅD̸̡̡̨̡̡̛̳̩̟̫̫̮͚̪̹̬͇͈̻̝͔͍̜̗̘̦̣͖̯̣͚͎͙̱͖͐̉̋̇̀̃͗̈͗͛̌̂͒́͌̈́̑́̾̀̿͆̉̔̌̔̈́̑̽͗̽̂͛́̑̇̚͘͜͝Ơ̵̢̘͇̗͚̞̥̹̼͈̹͍̳̥̤͔̭͔̟̮̣̞̰̠̼̬͎̻͖̖̱͓̥̍̆̈́͒͊̔̀̿̒͆̌̾̿͗̔̌̅̀̊̂̎̑̆̈́̋̋̚̚͜͜͜͝ͅ ̴̨̨̢̝͔̰̻̻̥̣̤͙̯̣̻̺̪̥̭͈̩̪̤̯̙̼̭̮̗̹̳̅̀̒͒̿̈͂̎̀͐̉̇͂̊̎͘̕͜͜͝Ŷ̶̧̡̨̢̛̛̗͍̬̻̳̱̣͇͇͉̺̞̻͖̝͉͈̰̬̥͍̦̯̖͈̗̭̯̃̀͆̋̿̽͋̈́̾̀̅̓͑̆͋͌͋̈́̈́̂́͐͌́̏̿̐̈́̉͋̚̚͜͝͝͝ͅͅƠ̴̢̢̛̙͕̺̫̭͖̪̠̠̼̰͇͎̪͔̺̩̜̤̦̜̭̥̻͎̒̎́̀̈́̄̈́͑̉͊̀̈́͛̌̈́̃̏̎́̃́̀̅̔̌̑͒́̍̓͂͋̄͆̈́̔̓́̕͘̚͜͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅƯ̴̧̨̡͙̮̭̻̱͚̖͙̮̳̳̖͔̮̼͎̥̦̮̜̺͉̭̯͖̠͇̖̤͖̜̪̼̬͍̪̦̥͇̩̏̈̿̓͘̚͝ ̷̡̢̨̣̱̬̺̹͍̯̙̹̤̜̹̦̦̦̹̬̻̼̳̞̆̒͗̓̈́͗͛͆̑̊̿̑̆̓͑̌̔̈́͗͌͊͂̈̏̑̍̚̕ͅT̷̜͕̗͎͙̞̮͚̰̱̼̙̣̫̀͌̐͑̇͆͑̇̇̏̓͛̓́̂́̿͆̐̃̔̅̅̏͆̓̒͑̋̾͋͒͘͘͝ͅR̶̳̫̥̗̖̰͇͕͈̱̹̟͋̿̏̈́ͅŲ̵̢̨̨̛̣̟̙̗̥̲̻̤̪̠͙̯̱͓̙̖̜͇̼̗̝̯̩̥̯͓̪̳̟̪̺͎͉̬̤̖̊̉͆̏̀̃͛̄̂̾͂̒̍͑͊́̂̂̇͂͛̓̾̆́́̐̓̎͘̚͜͝͠ͅͅS̴̢̨̡̧̧̧̛̼̺̩̭͇͇̻̘̜͎̞̹̬͙͙̻̭̹̭̻̙͇̹͎̲̣̱̖͙̼͚̣̲͖͎̙̪̻̞̟̾̈́̆̅̀̃̆̉̀̇͗̍̔͋̑̾̋̀͂͗̈͂͑̏̀̊̐͊͘͘͠ͅͅT̷̢̨̢͖̘͙̩̠̥̊̔̋̒̉̃̂̀̐̎̊̎̓̑̃͌͝ͅͅ ̵̡̨̧̨̛̬̞̹̭̣̞̤̪̗̦̟͚͚͉͇̗̠͚͔͍͕̠̙̙̳͖̼̳̖̥͓͈̘͍̘͈̽̓̓̏̋̽̓͊̓̒͂̆͛̐̐̓̑̒͑̎̎̈̃̂͗̓̂́̔̽̑̕͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅM̷̢̧̢̨̨̫̗̠͙̙̮̜̼̻̰̹̼̯̩̺̓̃̒̋̋͛̾̐͌̾̓̑̃̌͒͛͌̉͊̒͛̂̀̈́̅͌͝ͅͅE̵̛̛̥̪̺̤̬̝̮̯̮̥͓̰̺͇͉͉̜̭̠̜̘͉͙̦̲̦̒̈́̄̄́̍͑̀́̈̌̈͛̂͗́͒́̀͊͒͆̏̂̈́̐̈͑̓̓̒̄̾̿̈́̃̍́̊͜͜͝͝?̵̗̝̞͗̓͊̾̐͊̓̈́̽̎͗͒͂̿̀͆̉̉͊͂̈̏̍͆̊̐̓̑̊̋͆̾̓̽̽̓̓̓̊͗͘͠͠͠͝͝ ̸̧̹͈͔̱̼͚̝̺͖̜̱̥͓̱͈̯̬̟̘͍̬̲̺̼̖͈̼͉̒̅̅̔̈́̿̅̆̑̏͗́́́̋́̔̋͐́̃̐̋͗̅̕͜͝͝D̵̢̠̖̯̺̰̳͚̤̘͙̘͓̯͇͍̟̙̱͛̏̊̽̈́̊́̎͗͊̈́̕͜O̸̮̗̲̬̤͎͎̼̖̲̭̜̭̣̮̦̘̲͖͕͍̟͚̿̒͑́̐͂͑̉̉͂̇̒̌̄͑̾̿̈́̃͘̚͜ͅ ̴̟̗̰̼̹̳̹͐̐̋̋͑̈̏̈́̐͊̓̌̑̿̄̐͛̚͜͜͠Y̷̧̡̧̨̛̛͚̬̼̩͚̰͙̯̺̻̻̠͈͕͉̼͓̟̘͕̠͉̥͍̲̫̥̩̦͎͎̙͙͍̯̖͓̼̼̊̄́̀̓̄͒̉̈́̓͒̿̾͌̽̋͐̽͑͐͂̀̓̒͌͒́̈́͊͗́̉̆̈̏͛̎͘̚̚͜͝͠ͅO̸̡̢͇̪͕̗̪͈͕̟̞̙̼̗̲̹̭̯͍͇̥̫͈͇͎̣̻̲͕̘͉̖̝͎͈͉͍̥̣̘̤͖̭̞͊́͜Û̴͈̫̯͔̞̹̼͎͎̮̼͍̦͈̦̝̙͙̉́͐ ̶̗̠̯̭̳͕̮̳̦̯͋̓͛Ṱ̶̡̛͉̦̰͓͉̘̫̖̟͔̗̼͎̦͎̰͓̣̙̜̬̥͚̞̊̑͋̽̑̽̇̐͛̓Ŗ̸̢̢̢̱̮̟̖̠͕͔̟̖͓̜̦͕̭̲͓̼̟̖͈͓̥̫̻͚͕̖̥̫̫̞͙̻̮̪̰̮̞͚̇̈́̅̆͌̔̾͆̿͗̃̉́̀̔̇͂͑̏͊̒͊͗̐̀̇͆͘͘͘ͅͅƯ̷̫̗͚̞̥̗̖̻̳̲͚̯̖̯̞̒̐́̐̋̂̉̽̓S̵̛̛̛̬̣͍̫͓̦̮͇̟̝̙̪͓͖̙͕̰͖̞̦̟͍̭͎̪͋͆͑͐͒̄̐̿͐̐̔͋̾̌̈́͑́̋̈́̑̋̋̏͋̌̏͂̂͒̍͊̆̓͆̑̔͑͘͜͠͝͠ͅṮ̷̢̘̱͖͍̞̲̣̱̰̝͍̲͔̟͓̻̰̬͕̦̪̣̈͑̐̿̀͌͊̓̄͑̄̄͂͗̽̅̕ ̵̛̳̔͊̈́̀͗̿͗͒̋̾̈̆̍̓̑̽̑͆͌̾̾͑̎̆̈́͋͗̎̀̽͂͐͘͘͘͠͝͝͝M̵̨̧̢̡̡̡̨̜͇̬̝̙̙͖̙̣̭̠̜̞͎͚̙̦̯̝͈̟̘͚͙̳̖̈́̐̿̓̀͆͆̏͆̓̋̀͂̇͋̿̓̉͑̽̔̋͗̈̽̇̈́̊͒̑͋͘̚͘͘͠ͅË̵̢̧̺̫̖̜͎̺̤̣͍͇͍̥̞͇̜̪͖͔̣̪̩͇͖̞͓̘̖̦̝̜́̓͊̏͐̀̈͑͌̚ͅͅ?̶̧̨̛̦͚̯̹̻͇̗̘̭̻̭̺̞͚̦̥͖̼͕̪̺̤͙̩̩͇͖̜͎̞͐̎̾́͑͛͛̄͘͜͠ͅ ̶̡̨̡̧̢̡̛̛̬͈̤̲̻̝͖͙̖̝̫̦̹̖̗͉̤͓̘̮̪̗͎̺͇͕̼̹͖͎̞̳͊̍̈́̓̎͋͂͌́̈́̃͆̾̓͌̄̄̾̓̌̓͊̈́͛̑̈́͋̾͒͐̏͛͋̽͂̈́̚̕͘͠͝͠͠͝͠ͅḐ̴̧͎̣̞̟͇͙̫̖̖̣̬̼̠̠͗͂̑̅̂̿͌͂̽̈̋̉̉̃̈́̏̈́̾̐̌̀̋̈̓̕͘̚͜͝͝͠͝͝ͅO̶͔͇̹̫͕̓̀́͐̈́̄̓̒́͗̉̈́̄̌͂͂͝ͅ ̸̡̧̨̛̛̛̛̭̗͉͔͔̲̘̟̩͉͓͖̮̬̖̲͇̼̖̭͈̞̥͍̦̀̽̽̃́̇́̽̅̾̍̔̊̈̋͋̉͌̽̂̑̓͂̂͆̄̃̏̕̚͝ͅY̸̖̗͔͈̮̠̟͔̥̮̯̝̥͕̭̣͛̄̾̈́͊̂̿͛̋̅̔̀̄̊̕̕͠͝͝O̴̢̧̡̧̨̡̧̨͙͔̘͙̫̣̖̻̬̱͉̼͙̤̘̲̠͔̩̙͔̤̹̼̠̫̪͉̖̤̫͚͚̎̃͑̄̓͆̿͋̂̓́́̊͆̎̎̍̄̿͛̊͐̃̈̓͊̉̌̎̉̔̒̿̓̌́͌̀̎̎̇̚͜͜͜͝͝͠ͅṶ̸̡̨͖̱̥̥̦͈̠̙̫͉̞̙̱̩͓̣͓̱͖̼̯͔̩́̅̒̀̀̆̊͑͐̓̉̽̆̀̂͆̍̓̓̉̀̊͛͒́̈́̚̕̚͠͝͠͝ ̴̞͕͈͙̩̘͍̱̼͕͓͈̮̇̈́͋̽̅̾̿̀͒̋̊͛̑̉͂͠T̴̬͎̦̝͎̱͉͙̯͚͚̮̣̠̱̥̈́́͂̒̈́͋̊̾͋̐̒̋̃͂͆̔̽̂͊̈́̿͗̈̌̑̂̀͋͑̓̉͗́͗̇̀̈́̍̕͘͘͜͝͠͝͝͝͝R̵̡̧̛̤̱̹͙͉͇̬̮̯̜͖̱͕̭̯̩͓͎͍͇̣͚̜͕̦̳̦̋̐́̋̂̈̇́̀̓̓͛̌̆́͆͝Ư̶̛͈̟͈̲̱̇̎̔̀̉̎̆̈́̐͆̒̊̑́̏̆̏̒͆̓͊̑̀̉̀́̿̊̃̉̕̕͜͠͝͠͠͝S̸̡̳̰͕̯̞̫͉͋̓̍̊͌̀̐̈́̃͑͛̽͊̈́̈̎͛̑̎́̇̓͒̏̒͌̾̂̓͋̿̇̚͘͠ͅṬ̷̢̬̫̺̺͇̯̞̙̝̲̝̮͚̦̗̺͈͊̏̔́͊̄̏̈͑̂͂̂́͛͋̒͆̾̆̌̅̿̐̇̀̃̓̿̓̎̍͘̚͘̚͜͝ ̴̡̧̛̹̫͚̝̠̗̠̠̦̥̪͇̘͇̪̭̘̝̻̗̹͇͕̙̺̆̾̍̎͒͑́͜͜͝M̸̛͈̫̯̪̳̬̪̭͕̲͇̼̼̭͑́̉̀̈̇́̈́̑͑̏͋̈́̄̓̑̎̒͛̃̃̈́̚͘̕̚͜͜Ę̶̢̧̛̛͔̩̙̪̝̯͕̹̝͚͚̘̞̭̝̜̲̩͚͈͓͍͈͇͕͓̬̘̤͔̥̰͕͍͓̭͌́́͗̉̃̄͒͒̚͜͜͜͜͝?̶̛̳̖͚̖̘̭͕̗̹̬͔͇̯͍̗̭̙̜̥̻̰̫̬̦͉̱̫͋́̌̓͊͌̈͗̌̃̄̑̓̀̈́͑͗͐̽͛̇̕͜͠ ̸̨̨̡̧̡̛̦͔̯͔̫̝̖͚͉̗̘̥̬̱̠̹͎̼̥͓̘͉͓̤͓̐̅̄̾̈́̉̂͒̆̑͂̿̓̀͋̇̽̚͜ͅḐ̴̨̢͇̘͙͔̦̫̱̠̖̰̺̺͖͔̪͚̥̫̼̼̭̬͚̠͍͇̼͔̲̐̓̄͐̄͆̑̔̍̊̽̐̿̈́̈͂̽́̃̌̄̑̒̍̂ͅͅǪ̵̨̨̢̢̧͕͕̜̼͙̝̬͙̦͕̯͉̽̿̑̈́̍̓̈́͒̄̐͑̎͛͆̿̇̈́͆̅͑̊̚̕͜͠͝͝ ̵̝͔̜͈̗͓̦̰͍̳͖͓͓̖̭̠̤́̈̋̈́͊̏͒̋̊̀̓̉̈̊̔͗̌̓̇̏̇̓̔̇̍̎̈͋̕͘͘͜͝ͅY̶̛̟̗̠̫̠̗̣̋͆̍̈́̇̊̆̾̍̅̎͑͐̑̈͊͒̈́̊̌̈́̏̊̔͑̅̅͒̾̌̒̈͂̔͛̿́͋̒̈́͒̚͘͠͠͠͠Ơ̶̢͓̮̝͈͕͖̪͈͎͈͖̮̱̰̟̩̯̼̹̘̘͗̐͒̽̆̋̐̆̌̂̂̇͐̍̀̈̇̑̅̃͊͂̈́̋̓͐͂̑́́͊̈́̀͊̎̓͆̀͂̈́̂͘͝ͅƯ̴̡̧̗̜̙͍̥̥̩̘̱̪̖̣̥̝̹̫͇͇̘̘̤̓͗͗͗̋̈́̅̄́̊̅̾̿̿̄͑͐̽͋̽͋̇̈̈́͌̔̐̓̽͊̅̇̽̚̕͜͝͝͝͠ ̴̢̡̢̡̲̻̜̩̰̤̠͓̪͔̪͎̜͎̼̰̩̄̉͆̕͜Ţ̷̢̨̧̬̠͓̘̻͖͙̹̫͚̬̼͈̤̫͙̜̫̙̑̀̈́͑͋̅̏͗͆̈́̒̀͗͂͑̾̈̍̊̎͐̕̕̚͜͜͠͝͝Ř̴̡̦́̌̀̽̍̌͆́͛̊̿̈́̒̕͜͠Ṳ̵̡̧͔̲̰̬͈͇̭͕͚̳̹͓͙̹͉̦̻̣̾̃̉̏̕͜͝Š̸̟͔͔̬̗͉̈́̅͌̇͌̐̂̐̀͑́́̇̇̍͒̃̃̊͠͝Ţ̵̡̨̧̨̛̘̞̭̰͔̣̹̹̦͙͔̲̝͚͈̜̩͔̥̜̟̙̽̑͗͗̉̀͆́͊̃̽͛̀͗̅͝͠ ̷̞̰̮̳̗̺͇̖͎̤͉̜̬̠̮̯̱͖̺͔̳̣͖̮̻̻͔̽̓̾́̿̔̀́̀̑̀̀́͝͠ͅͅM̶̨̡̧̢͈̯̖̭͉͕̘̻̖̥̰̤̘͈̙͈̟͇̞̻̦͔̗̝̩̫̬̣̗̬͕̑̓͂̊̀͗̄̅̊͋͛̓́͊̽̄́̈́̂̍͛̓͐̾͂̿͆̒̋͑͛̈́͆̔͗̎͆̌́̈́̔͜͝͝͠͝͝ͅḚ̷̡̛̝̠͉͈͉̀̅͛̐̕͘?̶̧̡̡̦̲͇̮̟̲̻̙͇͉̰͚͈͍͔̈́͜ͅ ̷̡̢̧̡̡̗̩̦͉̭͎̻̩̖͕̗͎̮͈͕̭̭̗̱̪͍̬̯̟͈̹̳̝͙̙̦͈̥̯̰̦̯̲̪̍̌̓̑͐̈́͛̾͆̈́̄̃̌̅͛͛̇͊͂̏̈́͒͊̋͒̅͝͠Ḓ̶̡̛̭͈̦̻͉̜͙̟̪͚̥͈͖̳̒̇́̏̂͐̚̕ͅÖ̶̠̼͍͎̲́̐͒͒͋͋̐̈́̊̀́̊̓̑͊͝ͅ ̶̢̧̢̨̛̟̮̻͍̦̼̜̙̩͇͉̩͙̪̩̺̠̹̜͚̟̠̫̤̞͖͓̮̱̫͉̻̙̻̘̙̙͔̞͉̣̊̌̽̊́͐̽̀͗̆̌̈̊͗̈͂̽̎̏̊͊́̅͛͊͘̚͘͘͜͝͠͝͠ͅͅY̵̝͙̍̽̈́͌̉͑͗͆͑̄̆̏̄̾̿̅͌̔͒́̄́̉͘͝͝͝͝ͅƠ̶̡̧̢̢̨̨͇͓͍͕͙͕̦̦̙̼̖̩̭̬̠̣̩̦̳̜̠̟̣̰̬͔̰͖͉̮̱̥͎͇̭̱̯͉̋̄́̑́̽́̈̾̿̃̀͗̋͂̽̈́̔͆̐̅͋̀͐̎̋̓͂͛͊̕̕̚͘͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅŲ̷̧͈̲̺̺͚̩̠̜̯̮̤̙̪̹̩̳͈̼̩̖͇̫̦̤͕͔̮̜̘̫̟̰̗̝̟̩̳̟̹͒͋̀͌͒̀̓͐͐̋̽̈̈͐̄̊̐̑̈̓̈́͐͂̓̈͒͒̿̒̈́̀̚͜͝͝͝͠ ̵̧̼̠̪̗̟̙͎͇̗͇̮̜̥̙̙͙̱̼̫͈̲̟̹̼͕̝͕̙͕̪̱̘̠͒̓͛͒͂͌̔̑̐̎̆̀̈́̑̈́̌͆̃͌̐̈́̽̓̒̕̚̚͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅŢ̴̧̡̙͎̦͚̙̯͎̲̞̬̹̩̙͎͎͉̼̠̝̲̠̭͈̂̐̀͗̃̄̒͒̓̆̉͆̇̓̆̑͒̈́͒͒̆͊͆̅̍͘͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅR̶̡̡̖̫̞̮̟̪͉̙͇͎̺̠̫̗̫̦̣͔̗͖͎̮͇͓̫̱̝͚͚̫͇͈̖̂̋̽̊̀̔̌̊̌͒̎̔̄͋͑̓͆̄̔͊̕̕͝͝U̷̢̢̡̧̡̮̮̣̲͖̗̘̖͇̦̳͓̗̼͇͙̳̪̰̘͙̪̣̪̰̩̯͖̦̣̼̰͉̙̟̜̭̱͚͎͚̐͒͑̀́̂̑̎̈̃̾͂̈́̀̍̈̓̓̓̿͂̆̈́̂͗̃̅̓̐͊̿͆͘̚͝ͅŞ̷̢̬̱̝̻̯̮̱͓̜̻̼̬̦̭̠̞̖̟̰͖̥̱̞̞͕͉̞̬͚͔̖̂̓̐̒̅̉̇͊̈́̔̃̍̿̕͜͜͝͝ͅͅŢ̸̨̖̪̹̫͙̠̜͉͍͚̳̻̥̺̼̝͙͉̞̺̦̙̜͖͔̽͋͑̈́͑̐͊̐ ̶̧̧̧̨̛͍̫̹͚̤̱͚̫̭̠͚̮̭͇̤̠͎̱͕̦̗̲͕͎̜͇̯͔̩̖̬̣̩̟̀̈́̍̈́̈̃̋̎̇̔̋͐͐́͜͝ͅͅͅṂ̶̧̢̢̛̠͔̥̞̹͔͉̦̬̥͍̻̣̼̦͈͎̻͍͚͕͚̰̯̣͖̖̘̱̗̲͒̃͛͒̈́̈́͋̂̑̋̓̈̄̕ͅͅȨ̸̙̣̰̤̭̮̲̦͓͍̺̑͒̄̀̒̽̓̆̍̎́̔̍͒̒̃̔̄̉̾̏̓̊̿̀̿͋͑̒̐̆̓̾̏̏̐͘̚̕̚̚͝͝͠͠͝ͅ?̴̛̛͉̀̅̓̍̾̊́̀̉̊̒̑̅̅̓̓̆̐̾͂̔̉̓̀̀͑͗̕̕̕͝ ̴͓͔͎̻̳͔̓̈͛̐͐̂̅̒͐̾̍̅̆͑̎̿̆̍͂̓̾̈́̿́͊͊́͂̂̂͊̈͆̔͗̑̄͋̚̕̕͝͠͝D̷̢̯̤̲̙̤̝̪͇̱̙̘̥̀̅̏̂͑̔̄̑̇̓̂̄̈̒̏̓̒́̈̑͋̃̆̈̾̈̽͑̌̀͂͑̿̍̋͒̀̚̕͘̕͝Ơ̵̡̺͉͉͕̥̜̝̹̳̹̙̠̱͕̰͉̠̠͍͙̹̭͉͓̲̤̲̼̝̘̜̝̺͔͙̻̙̬͎̺̪̬̜͐̊̏̄̑̒̂́̋͛̇́̽̈́̉͆͘͜͠ͅ ̷̨̛͓͕̙͕̥̞̤̪̯̥̮͙͎͍̭͉̭͖̘͚͎̻̗̮̥̞̯͓̝̞̮̥͇̫͓̃̾̿͌̅͐͌̈́̑͑̾̈́̍́̂̔̏͆̓̎͒͛͊̔̄͆͒̌̈́̋̓͒̅̔͒͂̌̐͋̽̕͜͜͝͝Y̴͍̲̙̞̲̻̲̼̞̪̦̗̙̹̗̻͕̯͉̬̗̫͚̩̜̺̜̘̦̅̋͛̇̎̆̈̃͌͒̎̈́́̔͂́̋́̆̂̕̕ͅͅÕ̶̧͕̖̦̯̤͖̣̙͇̪̲̠̪̫̲̮̣̖͎̞̠̱̮͕̞̞͚̭̺̤̙̟̯̩͈̜̘̫͔̜͚͍̚͝ͅŰ̵̢̨̝̳̯͈̯͙̺̜͇̖̺̞̭̫̻̩̜̝͓͓͍̳̮͈̥̠̮̺̬̤͍̺̬̞̭̂͂̿̽̃̈̿̐̄͒̐̈́͒͊̇̄̂̍̈̌̿̍͑̋͂̉̌̏͑͛̓̔̌̅̍̕̚̕̚͜͝ ̷̢̧̛͎͓̣̱̞̼̺̝̠̳͔̪̞̮̭̼̺͆̍͛̎̄̿̈͐̓̇̾̔͋̑̈́̈́̈̈́̄̋̈́̎̌̈́́͐͛͒͆̏̀͌̚͠͝͠T̷̡̡̙̳̠͈̫̭͍̫͚͈̰̼̺͎̬̼̄̀̅͒͂̉̉̉̐̿͋̏͌̏́̽̾̆̿͆͑͆̀̐͐̊̍́̆̌̅̄͆̈́̍͊̾̆̈́̽͘͠͠R̵̢̧̧̢̛̥̳͎͚̣͚͕͙̼̭͉̣̝̬̺͉̄̏̓̀̇̾̉͐̀̓̀͆̃̆͆̐̇͋̅̿͂̉̄͒́̄̓̄̕̕̚̕̕͜͝ͅƯ̸̖̤̗̾̍̓̿͗͋̄͋́͊͆̅̓̕͘͝S̵̛̛̰̩͍̻̞̬̪̩͈̹̯͎̼͚̭̠̰̺̲̮̝͐̒̄̄͆̓̍̀̀͑̄͆͊̌͂̅̎̓̿̇̐̏̈̐̅̒͘̕͘͜͠͝͠T̴͚͕̼̗̤͇̤̱͖̮͎̺̲̝͚͋͐̐̑̈́̈͋̈́̈́̒́̕͝ ̷̡̢̢̡̢̢̛̦͓͇͚̯͇̥̞̤̤̖̥̳̖̦̘͔͖̱͈̫̦͍̱̩̘̰̖̘̙̦̼͙͖̰͕̜̟͖͇̻̳̇́̐͆͗̓̏̊̇̃͛̌̀̔̌͂̑͋̏̇̐̄͒̍̑̐̔́͘Ṁ̴̧̛̤̠͍̙̜̪̣͈̠͚͕̥͕͚̠̻͍̜̣̯͓̹͍̙̤͚̹̞̬͔̤̝̤̯̗̻̲̥̻̘̈́̾̈́̄̋͗̇̈́̋̓̊͂̐̌̉̀̏̋̒̏̚͘͘̚͝E̶̢͇̠͍̝̹͔͙̳̮̻̰̝̬̞̣̟̩͔͖̞͕̦͉̪̣͎̩͉̠̭̩̝̦̫̘̘̪͕̯̦̲̅͗͛̈̈́̀̽̽͂̕͜͠?̶̧̡̛̛̞̱͍̥̣͔͖͍̣̪̟̭̖̠̯̹̘̩͖̳̬̯̪͙̻̲̮͖͒̓̔̃̽̋̋̇̂̄̏̅̐̈́͐̈́̏̆̿̿̓͌͐́̾̿͊͒̊̾͐̚̚̚ ̶̢̢̨̨̨̛̯͔̰̗̤̟̼̙̻͇̼͙̦͓͎̩̯̻̹́͒̾̐̾̅̐̈́͗̂̓̈́̄̓͠ͅḒ̵̨̡̢͔͓͍͉̆͐̑͒̃̀̈́̉̾̾̈́̂̋̎̐̕̕͝͝Ǫ̴̢̡̧̢̧̛͉̮̱̪͎̹̦͉͉̙͚̻̙̝͙̣̹̳̻͍̮̞̮̭͇̤̪̦͕̟̺̯͔̺̣̪̌̓́̿̔̀̾̅̏͂͊̕͠ͅ ̵̢̧̢̢̩̬̱̮͔̳̘̥͖͎̯͉͐̃͗͐̓͂̎̈́̍͊̔́͗̂̔͐̌̿̎̓͛̐̉̎̃̂̿̆̊͑͆̀͘̕͜͝͠Ý̶̛̳̤̬̲͎̘͇͖̖̰̺͕̬̃̊̋̐̍̔̉̆̀̈͐́̏̉̂͊̈́̒̓͊́̊̿͋͘̚͜͝͝͠ͅƠ̸̢̛͓̝̣̖̭̣͙̳͍̞͎͔̬̺͇̦̓̑͑͋̓͌̈́̾̇͑͆͛̆̍̀̏͊̿̈́̈̓͛́̇͘̕͘͘͜͜͝ͅƯ̷̧̹̞͑̓͗͑̑̍̆̊́̆́̍͗́͗̾̉́̎͒̈́͌͛͊̈́͗̀̓̂̆̈́̈́́̋̚̕̚̚͝͝ ̷̧̨̛̣̜̖̰̯̲̰̘͕͕̲̰̫̬̬͚̗̖̣͕̯͖͈̠̹̣̞͔͈̤̑͗̎̓̽̍̈́̓͊̈́̄͗͆̎̍̍͆͋͋̊͋̑̈́̑̐̾̄͋̒̇̆͗̐̑̀́̀̎̕͘̕͠͝͝͝Ţ̸̧̡̧̢̨̧̛̟͖̝̝̫̼̦̩̘͓͚̲̰͍̟̫̥̳͚̲͈̻̦̺̭͔͕̯̈́̇͂̊͆̒͛̽̊͆͗̀͗̓͂̀̏͒̽̇͂̇̿̀͊͐͜͜͝͠͝Ṙ̵̡̹̭͇͇͇͉̤̬̹̺̥͇̙͖̺͔̹͔̭̥̟̗͓̰͚̹̱̹̮̬͍̫̪̺̹̲͙͉͎̦̫̘͖̠͖̍̿̾͜U̵̧̡̡̢̡̨̧͖̪̦̱̗̪̰͔̣̗̱̞̲͓̩̖̼̩̺̼̻̥̜̱̘̟̳̞̟̯̯͎̥̺̺̱̻̬̍̊̉́͆̀͂̕ͅͅS̴̡̨̧̯̖͓̬̺͔̰̜̯͖̜͍̞̣̻̫̜̫̺̬̥̳̙̟̦̅̾͌͌̊͆̄̓͗̽͛̂̒͂̈́́̋͐̒̕͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅṰ̶͉̮̦͂̍̈́̿̽͌̓̅̉͒̌̀̂͗͝͝ͅ ̷̢̨̨̢̢̜̲̫͎̗̰̜͇͇̘̬̖̩̼̼̹͍̼̹̯̟͉̬̙̜̲͍͉͎̟̙̖̞̯͓̤͌́͜͜ͅͅͅM̴̢͓̩̫̝̣̪̺͓̣̞̼͇̠̪̤̱͓͙̔̅̅͐͋͛̒̏͒́́͋̈́͌̈̀̂͒̅̈́́́̉͆̅̓͒̿́̔̄̈́͋͌̇̈͂̈́͛̈͊̕̚̕͝͝ͅĘ̸̨̨̢̛̻̟͔̖̦̦̳̜̳̠̖̣͎̦͚͎̓̀́̃̈́́̿̐̅̂̀̎̔̈̒̅̿̄̋̇͊̆̑̆͑̆̊̉̾̃̾̕̚͘̚̕͠͝͝͝͝?̶̧̡̢̛̛̠̦̺̖̮̙̯̖̯͓̜̪͚̞͉͈̬̗͈̺̈́̆͒̄̓́̀̀̊̍̒̓̄͆̈̉̋̆̽̿̈́̌̆͌͑̈́̓̋͘͜͜ͅ ̷̢̛̳͚̼̖̫̼̗̮͕̙̞̫̰̞̩͈͎̬̺͂̈̏̽̐̇̒̏̅̏́̐͌͆̃̽̔͌͂͘̕͝͠D̸̨̡̛̩̳̮͙̖͙̺͚̹̯͉͙͍̥̲͓̤͕̳̹͎͍̘͇͕͍̥͕̹͚̭̗̜̪̟̺̪̬͔͈͓̳̃͊͛̓̃̈̇̒̐̔͛͐̀͆̀̄̂͒̎̀̈́͊͒͗̌̅̏̎̋̏̉̄̎͂̽̽͋͂̊͘̕̚͜͝͝O̴̢̡̮̮͎͕̫̯̘͂̍͐̉̍̊̍̓̋̅́͝ ̷̧̨̡̛̻̗̰͓̖͎̻̣̩̰̪̩̙͖͙̫̦̳͍̺̯̔̂̋͒̿̒̍̀̒͆̾̊̌̿̀̏͗̑̿̀́̊̊͌̓̅̐̈́͂̆̿́̊̈́͑̃̌́̚͘̚͜͝͝͠͝Y̸̨̺͍̞̭̻̖̖̤̙̅̆̑̓͌͒̐̉̿̑̕ͅǪ̶̡̡̛̛̺̩̬̘̰̙͚͍̙̘̫̲̥͎̯̜͖͓̙̟͎̙̪̟͚̥͚̬̆̏̃̂͋͗̍̇̓̐̂̌́͐̿̓̈̏̾͗͛̈́̑̆͑͑̏̇͗̔̈́͆̀̿́̆̋͘̚͠͝͝͠Ú̴̢̡̨̞̜͙̞̠̳̣̪͓͍͎̙̩̖͍̭̥̤̘͎͍̦͖͖̞̹͈͌́͘ ̸̨̖͚̣͚̜̳̂̃̾̇͒̋̈́̀̀͂̾̂͗̈͑͗̓͊̌̽̉̿̑̆̽͌͌̿̌̀͊̈́̾̚̚͘͘͘͝͝T̷̢̙̱̜̪̯͙͚̪̜͕͍̱̺̹̟͎͕͍̮̈́́̑̋͌̀̿̏̇̽́̑̍̚͠R̴̡̢͚̼̠̹̖̭̖̖͉̝̩̱̪̳̞͍̘̮̈́͌̀̉͂̔͋̉͑̊͗̀͌̓̌͑͋̈͗̊͋͂͛͒̑̀͑̊̓̇́̈͆́͛̔̈͊͒̽̀͘̕͝͝ͅỬ̵̧̡̛̛̘̱̺̫͚̫̺̭̗̫̫̗̞̬͍͓̹͍͚̦̫̣͍̘̦̬͎̻̦̹͓̭̜̰̯̩̖̈̅͑͊̄̐̀̑͐̍̄̅̏̀̋̒̌̐̽̈͋̃͋̍͆̔́͗̔̈̕̚͜͝͝Ş̴̨̡̛͓̺̣̮͖̘͖͓̤̼̝̖̭̺̞͙͔̹̦͔̤͇̥̠̹͙͙̱̍̈́̌̾͗̿͗̑̓̎͒̐͛͗̏͌̒̈̇̔́̿̑͒̔͗̎͐̈́̽̾̚̕͘͘̕͜͜͝͝͝͝T̸̢͖̩̝̠͖̮̫̥͚̬̬̤̣̫̥̱̲̱̍̏̆̊͌̀́́͛͊̈́͘̚͝ ̸̧̧̢̡̣͙̦̭̻̜̮̳̭̱͚̬̠̖̥̜͉͇̩̞̖̠̟̰̠̼͌̀̀̏̇̑͐̈́͆̾̉͑̈́̐̈́͂̿̚͝͝M̸̧̧̱̭̤̟̥̘̖̟͎͍͍͆̐̈́̓͑͑̎ͅĖ̴͚̮̗̩͖̜̮̗͈͓͔̱̰̦̗̥̟̯͈̣̮̤̟̱̰̺̟̭̪̭̠̦͎͊̊͐̾̈̀̑͆͛̉͒̆̋̀͊͆͑̓͆͛̿̊̀̇̎̓͘̕̚͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅ?̷̨̢̛̬̫̰͔͖̖̥̭̦̘̗̼̺̭̦̭̳̜̭̤̤̰̟͚̩̟͚̩̳͕̜̋͒͛̀̽͋̇́͒͋̾̇̄͒́̎̈̓̄̒̋͌̾̆͑̃̃́́̚̕͘͜͝͝ ̶̧͎̲̤̝̩̮͔͇͕̍͂̎̋̾̂̈́̊͆̏̽̆͗͋̾̽̓̊͆͑̉̓̀̀̒̏̔̐̄͗̇̈̆̅̀̅̐̈́̍͘̚͘̚͝͠͠͠D̸̨̛̞̭͍̖̭̬̞̟͇̝̭̠̝̲͓̘̱̞̥̪͎͔͙̄̔̏͛̓͛̋̈́͗̒̈́͛͛̋̿̍͌̾̂̊̉̈́̈́͂̆̒̃̒̾̀̒̂̔̑̑̋͑̋͐̕͘̚͝͝Ơ̵͇̬͍͎̤̝̐̎͂̂̌͒̉̅̑̑͊̈́̓͊̇̂͗̈́̉̔̂̎͛̓̂͂͑̉͑̅̒͛͋͒̅̔̕̚͜͝͠͝ ̶̡̛̖̫̥̞̩͙̳̳̗͖͓̥̫̺̦̙͎̩̳̪̦̘̪̩̝̱̭͉̟̩̱̦̯̯̝͎̞̞̣̝̻̍̐͑̽͊̒̔̊̎͊̅͗̈́̀̐̕͘̚͜ͅY̸̡̬͚̖͖͙͚̝̞̼͓̘̻̱̦̺̫̠̮̠͎̱̳͈̖͕͖͉͉̹͔͔̎̀̀͒̓͆̔̾̅̾͒̇͂͜͜ͅỢ̶̢̛͕̳͇̬̥̹̩̭͔̰̝̱͇̠̩͔̬͙͍̻̟̫̪̹̥̮̻̍́̆͋͋͒͗́͒̊̽̆͂̓́̐̑̀̋́̒̌͌͊̋͘͜͝͝͠͝͠ͅU̶̢͕͖͉̭̳͙̥͙̩͍̬̣̝̭̹̎̌́̐̓̄͛͛͊͂̈͌̒́͊̚͝ͅ ̶̢̧̡̝̖̮͍͉͉͉̦̜̩̩̖͈̫̦͓̮̤̖̹̣͈̙̤͈̰͇̺̰̼͓̆̈̇͂̍̿̆̊͐̅́̉̿̒̃̊̎͋̈́̂̓͌͊́͊̕͘͜ͅT̶̢̡̨̧̢͔̼̳̯̪̹͖͚̥͈̱͉͖̠͈̘̣͇͓͉̗̬̜̲̓̅̾͝R̶̨̧̹͕̥̘̝̙̲̠͓̫͕̭̭̫̖̯̩̱̣͇̳͎̞̗̙̩͇͍̞̖̖̣̙͓̝͛̏̈́̋̇̊͒̔̀̒̍̈̅́̑̎̌̾͐̆͛͋͂̅͂͊́̌̓̈̓̑͊͗̃̄̀͗͂̈́͐̂̆̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͝ͅU̶̢̧̢̧̡̮̝͙͈̞̭͉̺͙̩̝̣̹̠̺̱͑̋͛̀̀̀͗͒̄͒S̷̡̛͍͖̞̟̜͈̬̺͙̘̞̲̺͖͓͉̬̣̝̜̜͛͑̏͋̈̾͑̀͑̋̾̿͋̽̒̀̈́̄͆̃̓͋̌̍͑̀̏̔͌̓̀̓͆̋̃̈́͆̃͌̿̃̆͐͘͘͜͝Ť̵̨̢̲̳̱̗̬̦̩̝̫̰͕̙̺̬̖̦̰͍͇̇̽͌̈́̇̊͋̍̊̇͛͒̂̾̋͊̓̊̽̏̃́̆̅͆̐̀̂̒̈͋̽͠͝ ̶̨͓̻̪͙͚̖͚̹͈̭̩̟̼̺̠̮̦͕̘̓͑͂̈́̽̔̄̅̌̆̎̈́̈́́̑̇͋́̀͊͂̎̽̒͂̓̚̕̚͘ͅM̸̨̨̨̛̰̮̱̲͍͔͕̣̞͇̗̜̗̘̣̰͙͉̞̲͚͈̳̞̮̗͈̳̫̰͎̳̳͔͙̝̗̳͎͕͚̹̩̆̃̓͒̄́͆̂̾̓̋̐͑́̎͛̃͆̆̎͛̐́̆̇̀͋̇̋͒͑̈́̒̌͛̃͊̀̚̕̕͝͝͝͝ͅÉ̷̦̥͓̙̻͓̀͋̃̓̉́̚?̶̢̳̹̯̆͂̃͊̈́̋̇̈́͛̑͒͛͒̃̊̈́̊̌̊̄̉̍̀͗̉̓͑̉͑͊͋̋͗̀̆̕̕̚͠͠͝ ̶̢̛̛͉͉̹̝̬̰̭͔̫͉͙̦͙̰̝̓͐͒̓̍́̂͌̃̄͋̌̀̓̂̾̊̐̾͐̍̐̿̚̚̕͘͘͜͠͝ͅD̶̗̒̊͊͐̈́̽̉́̅͛̈́̄̋̅̌͌̈́͆̓̀͆́͗̂̎̇́̾̒͗̃́͂̚͘͘͝͝͝͝Ơ̴̢̨̢̢̧̢̖̱̫̠̜͍̬͓͍̺̝̭̻̺͕͍̻̦̦̫̟̜̼̞̭̮̲̯̙͉͓͎͚͖͌̉̉̔̄͂͑̊͗̔̂̆̓̈́̿͐͆̑͌̾̃͗̐̒̽̾͂̀̓̕̚̚͜͝͠ ̴̳̭̣̺͉̻̲͓̲̄͑͆̽̃̈́͑̾̄̉͐̒̄͗̋̈͑͑̌̿́̐̃̍̀̏̚͜͝͝Y̵̨̺͉̩͕̣̟̩̪͉̳͙̞͙͕̣͙̼̖̦̒̄̇̉̃̿̑̔̏̉̓̆̈́͗̿̄̂͑̇̇̎͐̈̽̈͂͆͆̍̓͛̈̈́͐̾̒̏͂̀̈́̚̚̕̚͠͠͝ͅƠ̸̺̳̹͙͛̈́̒̌̎͂̋̈́͌̿̔̓̈́̓̊̈́̚͜͠Ų̶̡͇̯͚̬͚̹̫͙͔͚̼̟̩̣͎̦͓̤͈̼̭̱͕̬͆̐͌͋͆̃͌̋̚͘̕ͅͅͅ ̵̧̛̬̲͎̥̻̺̱̋͊̐̔̏́͛̓͐͐̾̍̈͆̽̋̅̚͝T̴̢͉̭̙͍̰̦̖̙̼̝̬̲̪͛͊̔̈́͑̓̆̉̂͆͊̈́̓̒́͝͠͠R̷̢̨̼̺͚̖͎͓̪̣̪̘͙̺͇͉̟͒͌͗̉͂̆̊̍̈́̾̽͂̑͆̒̓͂̽̉͘̕̚͜͠͠ͅͅU̴̧̨̢̧̧̡̡̙̖͕͈̤̮͙͉͙̪͔̘̣̬̱͉̮͇̩̦̩̲̫̩̭̜̟̞̜̰͖͗͛̓̏̒͋̂̀̓͛͜͝Ş̷̧̨̡̛̩̠̹̳̻͍͙͖̘͉̳̼͉͎̱͍̖͕͇͓͓̗̫͙͖͕̪̟̹͉͎̰̺̭̩̖͖͉͉͆̃͐͆̒̂̈́̍̈́͒́̑̓̏̋́̽̔̀̾̇͛̔̒͑́̇͐͆̅͆̿̿̆̇̂͊̇̈́͘͝͝͝͠Ţ̴̡̼̱̪͖͈̳̩̭̪̊̑̍̎̒́̎̐̓͊̆̈́̇̀̚͘ ̶̨̢̹̘̮̣͙̘̟̲̰͉̮͕̮̹̥̘̦̘͕̰͍̤̘̪͇̬̮̮̜́̋͆̏͆̀́̆̀̎̊́̂͆̓͋͆̽̔͛̓͆̚͝ͅͅM̷̨̡̗̜̼̰̪͔̙͓͈̫̼̜̩̙͚̘̹̞͓͕̘͇̗͚̗̝̼͚̣̼̺̯̯̩̠̺̼͓͓͐̈́̀̏̉͛͒̈͋̽̀̉̈́͋́̐̚̚ͅͅĘ̷͈̼̘̬̞̖̲̙̣̠͕̣̖̳͔͎̿͗̾̌͊̇̒̀͗̓̍͗͌̀͌͊̇͂̈́̓̾́̕̕͝͝͝?̸̡̧̛̛̠͓̣͚͖̩̬͖̘̗̤͚̺̜͈̤̤̳̲̂͐͆̇̓̈́̓͋̿̈̄̓́̀̀͒̇̀̉͒͐͐́̓̇͑̀̓́̇̐̾͘̚̕͜͝͝͝ͅͅ ̶̨̛͓̞̺̯̜̳͎̘͛̓̏͑̃̈̄̍̈́̌͐͒͗̏͋̑͛͐̒̚͜͝͝D̶̢̨̨̛̛̯̙͇̝̣̹̳̟͚̭͓̟͓̲͇̗͙̪̲̬̠͔̹͖͔̹̟́́͂́̔̈̍̐͋͐̈́͂́̏͛̄͗̔͊̅̈̿̾͒͋̒̋͘͜͝ͅƠ̶̡̧̨̨̧̹̱̹̖̺͕̦͈̘͖̦̪͔̞͍̥̯̳̺̣̬̭̮͕̲̤͖̟̗͖̙͔̟͊͆̇̈́̈̃̈́̋͌͗̀͑̂̒͗̇̈́̓͗͑́̂̆̑͋̋̈́̓͑̂̄̒͘͠͠͝͠ ̸̧̱̘͎̞̞̤͙̦̫̪̺̥̭̦͉͉̮̬͇̟̩͎̣͕̾̓͋͐̏͂̒͑̎͐̑͋͌̄͒͊̈̋̾͌̂̔̈́̋͌̈̆̓̍͘̚͜͝͝Y̵̢̘̫̭̼͉̱͙͙͇̭̫̜̟̊́͂̄̓̅͛̅̓̈̄͠͝ͅŐ̷̢̧̧̡̳̣̙͕̝̖̟̣̭̝̪͔̻̪͔̯̘͎̝͙͙͔̺̓̇͗̈́̾̑̿̓̓̆̇͗͐̎̐̂̎͐̐̆̋͐̔͆̊̓̀̅̈́̇͒̓̌͗̈́̆̚̕͝ͅU̶̡̡̢̠̼̳͍͎͖͈̤͓̘͖̙̝̲͚̩͍͔̱̜̳̖̮̼̭̦̗̣͓͇̝̳͕̱͖͉͔͗͊̍̅́͌̍̔͑́̽̃̅͗͊̊̈́̿͋̂̂̋̑̂̽̊̉̃̏̅͌̄͒͐̀͘͜͝͠͠ ̸̨̧̛̛͇̙̩̼͉̙͍͕͓̱̖̞̯͎͍̲͈̠̙̪̼͔̗̖̬͖͚͇͉͍̹͍̮̯̠̦̓̀̑́̔͋͊̌͋̊͛͒̂͘͘̚͝T̶̡̨̢̢̢̛͕͎̟̭͖̥̟͖̦̮͖̰̫̥̳͇̪̪̖̹̜̱̜͔̬͉͋̉̿̽̒́̿̿̎͂̑̓̎̔̉͜͝͝ͅͅR̶̢̛͚̤̥̯̗̙̂̒̌́̑̽͂̏͊̽͊̍̅̋͐̒̑̀̊̐̔̓̓̑̾̎͑́̑̎̚̚̕͘͠ͅƯ̸̛̤͎̒̂̆̐̀͌̈́͑̌̈̚͝͝S̶̢͔̜̺͎̹͇͙̜̻̖̗̣̗͎̥͈͓͚̮̞͆̉T̵̡̢̡̢̧̨̛̺͍̜̘̰̘͔͖͕̘̥̻͍̱̣̲͔̱̗̞̺̰͉͚͍̬̹̭͎͎͚͍̯̺͆̓͗̈͛̿̿̾̓̌̃̊̌̽͒́̓̾̊̈́̃̓̓̾̉̎̉̆̕̕̚͜͝͠͝ ̴̡̡̡̲̦͔̯̖̥͔̲̜̪̬̭̘̱͗̆͐̓͜͝M̷̨̨͙̮͉̺͓̳͔̻̺͍͎̼̲̞͔̤̣̘̞̺͎̖̺̣̺͍̦̝̞͖̥̍̓́̇͆̈́̿̇͛̀̀̋̒͒̑͒̉̅̄̿̉̾͌̾̈͒̊̀͂͗̒̏͌̂̓̀͋̚̚͜͠͠͝͝͠E̷̢̨̛͎̤̻̺͍͖͕̠̖͕̗̩͍͎̖̳̪͓̭̝͉͖̘͈̘̋̔̇̎̈́̐͒̃͋͐̈́̽̃̌̇̑̀̆̀̃̈́̑̂̐̎͆̒̌͊̔̀́̌̎͌̃̀͜͜͝͝͝?̷͙̰̤͈̭͇̟͉͔̘̻̞̜̮͍̰̣͕̬͎̒͆̈́̊̿́̃̎͘ ̴̛̛̟̜̲̎͐̽̐̄̈́͋̌͋͗̑͌̃̑̑̓̔́͂̈́̎͛̾̍͘͝͝ͅḐ̵̛̮̳͔̤͎͍͈̪̯͔̙͈̺̥͔̝͈̖̩͖̪̻̮̥͍̲̗͕̳̲̆̎͒̓̎̈͊̃̊̽̂̇̕͜͝ͅỎ̴̧̳̱͙̻̭̲̼̻̟͖̯͇͛̎͂̈́͛̐̓̃̎͛͑̾̒́̑̊̚͜͝͠͠ͅ ̸̡̢̡͖̼̩̲̝̗̲̱̰̮̝̤͉̯͓̮̳̳͔̞̪̳̮̮̲̩͙̗͈̗̰̹̩̉͜͝Y̷̧̟̥͔̝̪͓̟̟̞̬̭͎̘͕̭͔̫̰̤̪͍͍̱̼̪̟̺̪̻̫̘͑̊̾͋̏͛̎͗͆̈̄̉͑̿͑̾̌̾͛̐̈̊̈́̔̈̀̊̓͊͘͜͝͝͝ͅƠ̶̗̹̲̭̱̱̰̻̤̩͙̘̟͕͙̝̺̣͍̎̏̈̅͐̅̅̑͒̑̋͑͆͜͝ͅÙ̶̡͖̩̬̗̟͕͙̘͈͎̥̂̃͋ ̵̛̳͙͎̺̳̟̰̮̗̰̜͚̜͇͙̳̭̝̰̜̺͚̲̮̖̭̤̜̼̞̪̮̻̻͉͑̀̐͑̔́̀́̿̌͊́̽͗̓̀̈́͐̆̃̒̚̚͝͝͠ͅŢ̸̡̢̖̼͖̭͚̤̺̲̤͕͓̯̝̰̬͇̼̮͖͕͕̬̣̱̟͓̩͈̖͙̥̯͎̱̞̣̥̑̂́͂͊̀̀̓̄̈́͌̉̓̽̈́́̚ͅR̵̡̢̨̛͚̞̲̹̬̫̱̞̬͍͍̙͇̺̠̝̦̳͕̤̞̥̗̭̻͕͎̦̥͕̲̙͈̭̺̙̬̺̦̙̗̫͈̐̊̀̂̒͐̽̈́̈́̑́̈́͐̽̈̐̊̋̌̂́̾͂́̕͝ͅƯ̶̧̢̡͉̺͙͇̣̣͚̬͈̦̹͔͎̹̣͇͓͈̼̹͎̬͈̻̰͚̩͍͚̞̪͓̪̝͕̩̖̯̤̣̻̊́͊̊͌̈́̿̅́̎̊͋̒͂̽̄̅̂̀̇͒̊͒̅́͊́́̆̔̈́͌͌͐͊͒̉̈́̍̚͘̚͘̕͜S̵̻̮̤̮̼̱̻̯̩̫̞̭̻̟͂̓̃̑̓̇ͅŢ̴͙̞͉̠̣͇͉͒́͐̍̊̃̀̒͑͒̉̐̂͌͊͗̂͛̽̓̉́̋̅͆̈́͊̈́́͌̓͘̚̕͜͠͠͝͝ͅ ̶̢͌̀̀̓͊̉̆̅̄̂͂͠M̸̢̼͓͌E̵̢̡͙̬̫̥͋̌̽́̿̔̔̑̂͒̂̔̈͋̈́̅̒̇̂́̌̃͗͆͊̔̓̈́͒̐̕͜͝͠?̷̧̧̨̡̨̢̲̱̼̫̲̩̬͚͙̲͉͖̲̺̪̺̤̖̼͉̼̮̹͙̠̠͉͚̯͈̊̇̐̿̕͝ͅ ̶̡̡̢̢̧͈͙̘̖̲̭͍͇̤̱͚͙̱͍̩͖̩͕͔̼̳̠̮̥̹̫̩͖͖̗̻͇̭̗̮̙̽̆̍͂̑̇̋͒̀͋͑̀̽̔̇͒͐͑͐̓̌͋ͅD̵͔̹͎̲̩̦̦̦͍̙̖̯͖͙͇͙̥̲̐͆̍̔̎̓͂̃̎́̅̈͂͛̈̐́͗̓́̈́̅̄̊̍̄̍̀̉͘͜ͅǪ̷͓̠̖̳͙̘͍̪̟͖̣͕͎̙̹̰̳͉͗̄́͊͌́̈́͐̔͐̉̀̾̊̅̑̋̐̏̔͌̉̃̓͐́͊́̐̎̆̋͛̿̓́̄̃͌͆̄̇̃͘̚̕͜͜͠ ̷̟̞̝̦͚̩͔̰̗̟͍̪̯̣͉͂͗̄͆̽̀̂̒̈̃̏͌͊͑͐̊̇͂̌͊̎Y̸̨̧̡̥̙̱͔̗̙̬̲̜̻̬̬̼̒̀̅̅̌̒̑̈͂̂̐͊̓͆̀͆̿͆̔̔̏͌̄̔̀̇̽͂́̽̄͒̎̀̽̀͋̀͘̕͘͝͠Ơ̴̡̢̨̡̛̯͖̘̰̠̩̭͙̹͇͉͖͖̝̫̣͕̥̻̣̬̦̫̙̭̱̔̃̆͑̉͐͒͐̔̋͛̇̏́̈́͑̒̋̌̍̇̾̃͋̄͑̀̌̑̽̽Ų̸͍͕͔̲̒͒̆͊̕ ̸̢̧̛̲̟̼̪̗̮͚̘̟͎̮̤̰̹͍͉̟͎͌͆̄̍̑̔̈̒͋̒͝ͅͅŢ̵̧̨̡͎̼̻̻̳̘̜͎̣͈͕̜̮̫̯̼̣̖͈͖̥̺̞͖̗̯̮͈͈̫̙͈͙͇̟̝̱̻̉͑̊̆͆̈́̐̀̋͒͊̈̓̌̈́̂̈́̾̑̂̍̅͂̓͋̂̇͆̓̅̕͘͜͜Ř̵͍̘͛̒̐͑̽̍U̴̢͍̗͍̪͎̰̥̪̼͖̻̲̮̭̟̣̗͔̮̯͙̼̤̺̺̺̥̻͈̲͈͑̐͗̈́́͛̋̅̓̔̉̉̍̑̊̈̾̾̌̚ͅS̷̺̜̻̹͚͓̺͇̰̫̭͉͉͓̣͎̃̓̒̍̃̅̅̿̄̓̈́̇̉̽̈́̃̈́̎͂̌͑͌͛̃͂́̈́̓͑̎̿͐̊͌̒̄̚̕͘͝͝͝ͅT̸̡̡̡̹͉̰̩̦͕̳͍̜̹͈̳̙̫̲̼̻͔̹͇͇̲̘̫̳̤̻̣̜̖̩̗̳̜̣̘͕͚̞͕͖̽͊̾̊́̆̾̎̌̂͊̊͐̅̀̈́̈́̏̏͋́̂̾̀͐̈́͋̋̓̓̏̅̇͘̕͘̚͝͝ͅ ̶̨̰̜͚͔̰͚̌̉̉́̀͂̿̚͜M̸̨̢̧̨̛̛̮̪͍͔͈͈͈͇̪̰̗̖̘͔̩̪͉̺̭͚̪̭̹̰̺̘̯̜̠͕̹̤̹̥̰̱͕̾͂̐̈́̄͒̀́̉̎͂̈̆͑̋́̐͛̄̔͋̈́̈̄͋̔̀̃̾̋͛̈́̚̕ͅÉ̸̢̤̖̥̣͔͉͍͎̹̤̹̬̰͓̼̳̻͍͔̦͍̲̳̥̤̫̦̙̣̭͔̖̞̘͋͘͜?̶̢̱̦̫̐́̅͗̊̾̇͒̋͋͘ ̷̨̢̨̧̢̻̙͔̠͉̠̳̳̱̩̫̗̞̥̰̟͔͓̣͓̪̭̺̫̞̭̘͔̜̝̤̪͕̜̪͚̞̦͔́̆͛͒̑̀̊̎͋̈͗͑̽̄͂̄͒̇̓̕̕̚̚͜͜͝͝ͅD̵̝̭͙̟͚̃̌͂̄͘ͅŎ̵̧̡̢̳̜̰̺̞̬̼̣̥̞̮̻̹̥͔̣̩͎̪͖̟͚̼̘̙͙̼̖̭̬͖̘̼̪̮͖̺͉̪͖̣̳͗̈́̐̈̐̀̀̿́̒͑̽̈́̎͗̎́̀͊́̆̀́̃́̃͒̅̍̌̅̆̈́͌̏͐́̏̚͝͝͠͝ͅ ̷̡͔̦̞̮̳͖͚̲̫̬̹̫̱͈̝̬̙̱̭͍̯̗̰̟̦̼̲͙̪͍̓̒̇͒͆͛͆͌̌̓͋̎̀̽͋̈́͑͂̓̋̉̓͐̈́̓̎͐̈́̔̕̚̕̚͜͝͠ͅY̸̨̰̣̠̯͍̯̘̻͇̻̙̤̾͗̈͋̊͌̃̌́̽͌͊̓̋͌̅ͅƠ̷̛̺͉̭̫͚̪͊̾̿̍̿͋̿̏͐̃̆̄̏͊͑̈́̌͑̊̌̃̓̓͑̈̓͂̅̋̒̑͋̉̓͒͌̽͘͘͘͠͝Ŭ̴̬̠̥̲̣̳̻̀́̌̿͂̅͌͝͝ ̵̡̧̧̛̹̝̭̖̠̰̭̱̪̟͙̝͇͇̩͍̺̘̥̥͈̹͈̹͔͔̲̦̤̭̜̲̗̹̦͖̋̈́̂̂͌̇̎͊͌̽̎̈́̃̔́̊̑̓̀͐͒̓̽͌̋͑͂̈̈́́̄́̆͠͠͠͠Ţ̸̢̡̘̞̗͉̤͔̻͚̰̖̮͇͍̲̻̱̭̫̻̓̋̾́͗̓̈̊̈́̔̚̕ͅͅR̶͕͑́́̋̎̓̉͌̓̚̚̚͝͝͠͝U̷̢̠͎͕̬̪̻͖̙͚̥̪̳̖̼͔͔̪̟̤̣͖͕̯̙̠͓̦̫̤͗̈́̔͒̏͊̋͌͛̈́̈́̚͜͝͠S̶̢̢̧̢̡̰̜̟̲͖̘̼̰̦͓͙͉͖̩̙̺̥̙̗͙̖̭͕̬̆̎͂͐̃̾̋̂̄̎̽͊̅͌͂̈̕͝ͅT̸̨̛͔̪̼͕̲̙̭̙̋̀͌̐̆̏̐̈̄͊̈́̇̽̒̀̉̈́̄͋̽̅̐̉͒̃́͗̾̇̕̚͠͠͝͝ ̴̡̡̨̨̨̙̙̭̪͙̞̣̪̥͙͕̯̩̬̬̳͙̘̖̪̘̻͕̘͙̒̊̈́̿̇̍̈́̈́̑̚͜͝͠ͅͅͅͅM̸̢̡̨̢̨̤̘̝̭̩̰̟̟̻̮̲͎͖͉͙̹̜͈̗͇̫̮̗̺̩̙̳̖̺̘̥̳̣͍̥͙̝̠͕͂̇̀̇́͗̊̎̓̐̐̒͂͘͜͜͜͝E̶͕͉̞͋͂͜?̵̡̛̖̙͙͂͂̆̈́̎͐̀͌̓̈́͒̆̕͘̚̕̕͝ ̴̢̡̨̧̢̛̘͓͇̳̥̯̺͈̖̰̫̺̱̙͂̋̂̂͒͛̄̉͂̃̋̑̔̊̅̄́̆͛͗̀̄̾́͂̈́̿̐͛̓̿̕̕͘̚͜͝D̸̡̧̗̖̘̟̝͖͙̪̮̟̽̄͊͂̓̈́̋̀́̀̃̿̄͑̅̍̈́̋̍̕̚͠͠Ǫ̴̛̠̳͈̙͕̺̠̱̬͇̤̥͓̯̈̓̂̓̋͆̎̀̎̏̀͋͋̃͘̕͝͝͝ͅ ̷̢̧̛̹̥̤̋̍̔͐̽̈̒̌̿͛̓̈́́̿̈̇̋͗̇͛͆̓̇̑̿̒́͒̎͘͘̚͠͝͝Y̶̭̜͉̐̇̉́̀͐͐́̈́̉̓̋͋̇̄̎́̉͛̊͑́͊̂͗̅̐̇̄̑̾̍͛͒̐́̉̾̈́̚͘͝͝͝Ò̸̢̢̘̝̬̦̼̘̱̠̞͂̂͗̓ͅŲ̵̧̡̨̝̤͎͔̝̪̪̜͚̟̜̻̗͓͓̘̠̖͎̩̙̖̬͖͕̬͕̟͕̟͇̰̹͓̝̞̲̲́͋͐̏̆͂̆̎̓̑̃̄̇̒̄͐͂̐̅͆̎́̑̅͒̅̒̊̆̀̚͜͜͜͠ͅͅ ̸̧̡̛̤̹̳̭͈͔̘̯̤͈̟̟̥͓͇͔̖̘̗͖̖̪͇̩̼̜͔̗̀͋͑̔̓̌̂̅͂̚͜͠Ţ̸̢̦̟̗̼͎̘̳̺̬̙̱̩͎̟͇͎̼͔̩̿͜Ṛ̶̡̢̣̮̦̲̝͓̺̬͍͔̹͎̠̙̦̘̗̖̰̘̼͇̑̎̓̓̏̔͑̉̇͋͂͐̆͛̕̚͝͠U̸͎̪̘͖̳̜͚̩͌̑͑̄͊̑̎̅̀͑̏͆̄̎̾̒́̾͂͊͊̈́̐͊͗͑͑̎̌̈̉̏̔͗͗̔̄̉̈́͘̚̚̚̕̚͜͝͝S̷̡̡̨̩̠̼̙̜̗̮̝̜͚͈̖͍͓̬͈̥̟͓͓̻̫̮͖̼͍̰͓̙̯̞̝̻̣̙͔͖̬͓̝̤̗͛̀͗̀͑̾̂̆͒̒̅̆̈́̋́͝ͅͅT̶̡̰̫̲͈̩̫̱̈́͑͌̅̈́͊̂͋͑̎̏̄͘͘͝ ̷̨̧̧̧̧̨̙̲̹̲͍̞̫͔̦͓̥̹̻͎̙͈̖̥̼̳̯̻͎͖̝̯͎̖̤̱̿̇̇͌̂̋͌̊̈́̔̉̔͗̉̅͑̏͋͌̍́͑̑̈͊̊̎͒́̆́́͊͆̄̅̂̕̚̚̚͘͘͜͝͝͠͝ͅM̶͎̫͖̹̤̟̣̀̀̀́͆͋͑̈́̀̆̔̂͊̐ͅE̴̢̧̡̨̧̨̢̧̯̯̙͙͎̠̱͚̖͖̞͍̰̥̝̥̬̭̦̟̪̮͕͎̜͉̯̽̇͛̈̃͒̍̾̊̾̔̃̕͜͜͜͜͝?̸̟̹̺͋̀̔͛̄̈͑͑̓̋͑͋̍̆̏̈͑͌̈́̑̀̓͒͘͠͝͝ ̵̛̰̥̟͇͖̝̻̈́͒̋̑̋́̏̾̃̌͗̓̚̕͝ͅḐ̸̱̠̪̬̟̻̜̈̍́̆́̊̿̀̑̎̏̎̊̒͐̆̀̌͗̿̔̋̒̎̇̊̑̉̾̈́̽͌͛͊͒̏̆̀͑̾̊͊͆͝͝͝͝͝Ơ̸̡̛̲̞̜̥͖͓̠͔̏͒̄͛̓͋̐͌́̾̿̐̈̌̍́̏̾͗́̍̀́̏̍̎̃̉̈́͆̈́̄̽̎̆̂̚̚̚̚ ̴͉̺͚͉̫͓͕̹̫͉͍̟͙̪̦̪͙̣̱̮̪̱̥̒̑̏̈́́͑̍̄͊́̽́́̏̚̕͜͝ͅY̶̧̨̨̱͙͙̦̰̩͓̤͕̪̼̖̘̱͔̭͎̱̋͐͂͗̏̅̍̏͋̾̃̿͂͋͛̆̊̈́̀̈́̅͐̀͌̒́͂̈́̎̆̐̎̈́̔̉͗͛̚͜͠͠͠Ơ̷̛͉̗̺̙̩̩̱̦͚͍͇͂̈́̒̋̇͗̀̇̃͑́̅̍͐̊̋͆͆͛̆̎̿̀̓̀͌͘̕͝͝͝͝͝Ų̵̧̙͈̝̖̦̮̮̹̞͍̩̬̘̰̟̠͔̦̘͛̔͛̈̒̀͐͐͋̌̀̊̀̚͝ ̶̨̡̨̨̡̨̣͈͎̩͕͎̱̭͔̰̩̩̫̺̦̯̣̼͕͕̓̀̑͒͒̀̍̄̈́̅̃̔̇̈́́̒͋̓̇̈́̈́̀̌͋̋̅̿̽͋̎̄́̌͗̈́͘͝͝͝ͅṬ̴̨̡̛̛̩̭͇͇͗̂͜Ŗ̵̛͔̱̆͊̐̔̔̍̂̀͗̓͆̒̇̈̓͌̾̋̀̈́͌̐͑̒̾́̃̀̿̑̇́̄̈́̏̑̾͛̇́̈́͜͝͝͝ͅƯ̴̧̧̨̡̧̢̢̞̮͉̜̣̭̝̺͔̲̤͓̺̗̱̤̖͔͍͕̪̜̻̜͍̤̭͔͕̓͋̀̑͆̍́̎̊̍̔̑̄̂̓ͅS̶̨̧̛̮̗̦̩̠͈͙̦̱̰̲̟̩̼̰̘͍̩̼̤̖̲̙̠͑̎̊̌̓͒́̆́̐͆̉̉̋̅͆̑̿̑̓̚͜͠Ṫ̶̛̰͔̄̓̏̽̉̃̅̃́̃́̈́̓̆̽̒̐̀̅̈́̃͝͝ ̵̨̢̨̳̣̱̠̥̬͕̻̬̯̠̥͖̖͉̜͗́̑́̔̐̎͜͜͝͠M̷̠͗͛̊̃̍̃͗̿́̐̈́̆͂̋͂͑̃͑̈́̂̋͊̀̐̀͂̔͊́͛͆̔̀̎͒̋̒͆͂̀͘̚̚͠͠Ȅ̸̢̡̧̛̯̫̠̯̰̼̯̪̞͉͈̟͚͖̹̤̩̪͈̝̼̩̗̖̰͕̖͚̝͇̞̳̹̬̞̏̈́͆̊͒̿̕͠ͅ?̸̛̛̝̱̬̺͌̓̃͂̔̓͂̇́̇̀̔̃̈̐̌̌̈͆͝ ̶̨̢̻̪̖̣̪̣̝̠͔͚̠̺̩̳̘̜̻̯̼̩̣͙̺̠̤͋͐̆̀̃͘͝͝͝ͅD̸̨̨̥̣͍̱͖̖̺̙̪̤̱͎̘̲͇͍̘̤̙̤̰̀̉͝Ơ̵͖̤̻͕̙̙͍̭̱̰̳͕̓̀͒́̃̽̾̍̐̽͆͊́͑̿̋̍͆͊̏̇͒͂͛̅̇̀̌̅͋͑̈̏͊̾͑͆̚̕͝͝͠͝ͅ ̶̡̢̦̲̟̞̻͇̗̘̤̙͋͊̓́̂̒͌̈́̾͆̒͌̊̀͒́̈͗̈́̓͘̚̚͠͠͝͠Ý̵̡̢̻̳̪̩̞̞̥̺̫͎̳̖͉̞̣͋͑̆̓͐́̾̎̇́͂̑̊̄̑̓͋́̊̚Ǫ̸̡̛̛̺͕̙͓̮̖̖̘̮̫̩̭͔̿͒̊͋̃̒̏̔̈́̇̍͆̐̈̆̈́̐̏̄̚ͅƯ̷̡̢̢̛͈͉̻̜̺̺̬͓̼̹͍̗͚̯͚̼͓̓͗̇̀͊͗̆̔͊̐̍͜ ̸̡̡̡̛̛̦̟̤̱̰͕̹̞̯̤̖͚̬̣̥͙͉͓̫͚̰͇̖͇̳̮̬̖͈̯͉͇̞͇̜̝͍̮̮͚̐̅̐̿͆̏͑͐̓̐̾̀͛̄̓͊̓̓̊̿̈́̈̾́̏̆̅̔͒̄̈͗̀̌̓̂͑̍̆͛̽̚͘͘͘͜͝ͅŢ̸̧̨̡̨̛̛̛̮͍̙̠͕̪͙͕̥̻̝͎͕̮̞͇̠͚͕̣̪̙̝̩̼̮̮̪̪̞̺̣͙̖͉̳̹̻̼̥̀̓̈́͆̇̓͒̆̽̅̓̔͛̀̈̄̃̑́̈̽̎͛͜͜͝ͅŔ̶̢̡͇͎̗̼̠͈͇̮̖̥̹͖̳͖͉̺̗̹̤̜͊́̊͗͗͑́̉͊́͘̚̚͜͜͝ͅU̵̧̧͓̖̟̗̮͓̭̲̠̬̼̫̩̲̗̺̞̯̭͚̙̤̘̓̃̀̓̀͜ͅS̷̨̡̛̪̻̬͇͍̗͖̭̠̲̟͙̗͈͇̩̠͕̩̮͓̄̾̀͗̀̀̂̈̎̈́͊͑͐̓́̋̍̌̏̆̿̿̌̚̕͝ͅT̸̨̳̳̣̜͓̹̦̝̘̺͉̮̲̭̠͈̩̮͖͍͙̰̟͚̘͖͍̥͖̟͔̐̇̅͛͑͂̈̔̌̉̽̏̋̐̔̉͆̋̔̎͒́́̃̀̀̀̄̂̀̔̋͗͗͊̚͘̕͘͝ͅͅ ̷̡̨̡̤̖̼̟̱̩̟̤͙̥̞̝̗͔͖̤͙̪̠͖̥̘̥̪̫͉̰͖̟͕͖͍̬͎̣̲̟͓̠́̊͂́̈́̂̽͒͂͊̉̄͋̎̊̋͒̒̇͗͛̈̾̓͗̒̓̕̕͘͜͝ͅM̶̛̦̰̤͇͖̭̭̲̗̲̣͍͚̳̗͍̳̯͍͖͓̞̼̎̅̋̋̃͑̏̄̎͂̍̀͑̅̋̐̽̍̎̔͂̋͗͘̚̚̚E̵̢̡̨̢̼͍̦̗̖͎̘̪̙͉̟̺̝͚̼̍̇̎́̀͑̔͛̐̆͌̾͛́́͌̀͜͝͠?̷̨̧̧̛̛̙̳̥̰͍͖͈̦͓͎͎̼̭̙̦̜̠͎̬̘̦͕̬̪̫͉̼̭͍̑̉̒̑̑͑͋̋̾̂̀̈͌̓̆̅̒͂̄͜͜ ̸̡̡̡̢̛̤̹̘̩̝͖͇͈̬̏̊́̒̀͛̎̾̇̏́̈̐͒̀͒͗̂̀̋̒͆̈̾̌͌̅̕͝D̴̢̨̡̢̖̬͇̜̯͖͚͕̰͎̱̲̫͙̭̹͖̟̠͙̪͚̗̯̗̥̰͇̰͙̣̣̩̘̏̔͑͋͗͆͐̂̈͌̃̓͌͑̀̀̈́̆͆̓͐̎̽̚̚͜͝ͅƠ̴̧̨̯͍̬̠͖̜̮̯̠͇͇͕̙̗̲̳̬͖̠͙̯̗̩͎̳̪̱̝̹͎̘͈̥̼̺͕̖͖̓̃͌̎́́̀̀̌̈͌͗̋́́̀̔̀̒͛̕̕͘͜͝ͅͅͅͅ ̷̡̨̡̨̛̛̛̠̟̞̯̖̭͈̮̬͇͕̠̮̥͓̼̞͍͙̬̝͎̫̙̻̻̙̜̹̖̤̩͔͇͕͎͈̩̙̱̈́͊̋͛̋̉͛̓̆̍̊̅̐́͗̉͛͂̔̈̈͌̓̿̌̿̿̀̂̏̏͜͝͝Y̶̧̢͉͖̬̜̹̳̜̯̫̦͓̟͕͚̮͇̬̾̊̈̂̾̀̏̅̈̃̽̾͂͆̀̂̽̎͐̐̀̀̎̏̾̒̓̅̓̐̎͝͠͝Ŏ̴̧̧̨̨͇͖̱̲͕̜̜̮̝̜̳̟͈̟̣̘̟̭̙̬̑͂̈́̀̔͂̐͛͌͂̀̍̃͑̄̒̈́̂͐́̎͋͌̑͒̏̉̆͛̌̐̚͘̚͝͠͝͝͝Ų̵̢̧̬̠͖͈̱̩̝̤̼̪̭̺̼̠̙̮͉̊̆̽͊͊̍̃̔͘͜͠͝ ̵͕̥̘̲͓̳̾̈́̈́̊͂̎́͊̽̏̾̑̊͊͌̑̍̕͝T̵̨̡͈̠̦̟͈͇̳̤̟̟̺̳̹̺͙̜̯͕̫̙͚̻̻̍̎̑̔̅̄̌̈̅̔̎͗̈́̓̑̃̑̔͐́̆̈́͆̓͌͌͌̈͆̉͒͋͊͘̚̕͜Ŗ̶̡̢̢͙̣̖̦̝̫͖̭̣͙̩͖̮̪̺̰̖̱̳̹͚̗̝̞̰̬̥̝͈̗̪̭̗̰̉͋͊̅͂̀͗͋͒͑̐̐̾͗̍̀̈́̎̎̈̌̿̕̚̕̕͠͝͠ͅͅÛ̸̡͎͇̲̰͚̪̘͕̫̦̪̬͚̪̀̂̓Ś̶̨̡̧̨̨̯̠̤͓̟͍̠̖̫͎̪͇̺͈͓̲͈̭̗̜̯͖̺͙̫̖̩̖̮̻̬̰̋̉̄̿̈̕͜͝T̷̛̮̻̣͓̭̦̠͒͆͐̽͋́̌̄̑̉̀̿̀͊̆̈́̾̽̉̑͊͋̀̓͂̾̃̃̽̐͐͌̅̕͘͝ ̷̨̢͖̟̖̰̤̬̲̻͔͎̣̖̼̥̤̳̙̺̳̝̜̻̖̮̳̱̮̗̮͒̇̓̀́̊͊̓͌̊̀̂̃̂̀̓̑̍̈́̅͛̆͑̽̓̆̀͒́̅́̈́̚͜͝͝͝͝M̶̨̡̨̻̱͖̞̱͕͕̰̙̺̱̥̬͍͍̯̣̞̺͇̖̟̩̳̭͉̫̌̅͛̀̀̔̎͘̚͜͜ͅͅȄ̴̡̛͉͇̮̟̖̠̬̺͔̞͍̜̪͚͉̫̦̭̹̣̘̱̼̋̈̐͆͛͒̃͛͆̄̃́̈́͋̽̓̓̎͑̍̍͆̓̀͋́͘͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠ͅ?̵̡̡̛̛͔̺̝̯͍͚̹̫͚̍̋́́̍̀́́̆̃͐̂͂̏̅͑̂̎̑̑̇̀̓̎̈̀͛̀̍̽͘͝͝ ̶̡̨̢͎͈̙͔͚̦̜̲͙̫̯̭̗̓̒͒̔͝ͅḐ̷̛̭̫̰̞̜̜̥̻̲̖̪̹̭͔̮͕̦̺̤̥̘͎̜̫̲̭͈̤͖̘̰̗͙̲̀̾́͛̉̽̔̒̄͋̄̈́̂̐͌̃́͐̑̔̕͘͘̕͝͝Ơ̸̖͍͚͊̿̍̏̇̾̐͂͗̎̆͒͒̑̊̄̌͛̐̽̚̕͘͜ͅ ̶̧̨̥̙͕̯̞̰̜̰̺͙̖͙̥̠̪̬̘̞͔̫̻̤̜̹̮̝̬͉̞̬̹̲̥͓͓͇͚̣̆̈̀̏̐̒̈́̉̇͌̀͐͌̄͌̑̌͛̈̏̚͝ͅY̴̻̮̜̖̲͓̭̹̩̰̊͌̔̇̅̑̿̐̉͒̂̚͘O̷̢̧̖̳̱̮̫͎̱̦̦̳̥̫̣̪̍͊͌̄͑̈́̃̇̏Ú̴̢͖̲̹̗̱͇̣̱̹̪̳̲̪̯̤̺̝͆͆͌̄͛͐͑͋̏̏̽̊͂͊̇̕̕͜͝͝͠ ̸̨̠̟͇̠̟͓̲̝̮͎͚̙̗̦̙̗͈̟͔͂̋͐́̇͒̑̉͆̃̈́̋̐͐̾̀̓̈́̒͌̓͆̄͂͊̔͌͋̔̈́̌̊́̿̈́̉͒̔͘̚̚͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅT̷̨̨̥͍̣̱͇̤̙̼̦͉̗͓̝̥̺̼̘̻̟̘͚͔̱̫̯̺̝̼͚͍͙̺̪́̔́̆̎͐͋̑̀͋̓̄̿̎̉̀͗̈́̋̊̉̍̅̑͗̋̒͊̂̄͋͋̃̒͗̊̋͘̕̕͘͝͝͝͠R̸̛͕̮͍̘̂͂̏͂̎̔̀̋̍͑̃̒̉͛͐͋̎̿̅̊̑͋̉͐̿̾̇͆̎̓̊̈́̿̚̕̚̕Ú̷̧̨̨̫̤̥͉̘̮̞̖͔̖͉͍̞̝̭͒̽͌̄̀̐̽̅͒̈́̕͜͝ͅŠ̵̡̛̛̛̤̤̺̳̱̜̻̫̣̲̞́̒̾̎̍̌̈́̾͊̇̇̈̈́̈́̋͛̇̕̚̚͘͜͜ͅT̶̛̩̰̳̜̜̰̹̺̩͈̖͍͉̮̯̽͒̒̿͗̀͂̔̽͗̑̀̑̎͂͛̾̆̓͊͌̒̇̃͐́̂̉̋̓̍̇̿̉͋͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅ ̷̨̡̨̢̛͈̝̙̺̮̜͇͉̼̯̲̠͎̩̤̩͔̤͔̺͕̮̫̙̭̥̙̖͈̪͒̂̄̈̌̓̓̇̈̌̾̃͗͐͐̆̈́̑͂̐́͂̿̈́̇̅͆͂̿̿́̄̅̇͘̕͠M̴̢͓̲̭̙̦̝̖̯̫̠̬̬̤̤̣̺͇̱̣͚̱̼̥̼̏̚͜ͅE̸̛͕̳̮̩̠̻̥̠̘̒̈́̿̂̑͆̒̈́͐͋̕͜͝?̶̬̻͕͎̠̟͙̝̠̠̻̟̼̜͇͚̳͖͙̠̖̝͓̈̓̇̉̃̿̐͂͋͋͊̉͠ ̷̰̩͉̉̌̂̐́̄͊̕͝D̵̡̢̧̡̨̛̮͍͍͈̰̖̺̠̳͇͓̲̲̬̦̹̥̮̦͇̩̬̤̠͔͉̭́͂̓̆̈́̿̆̈́̑̓̏͗͜͝͝Ȍ̴̢̡̧̡̰̟̙̦̯͚̝͇͇̪̪͔̖͕̬̫͙̺̤̳͈̪͖͎̥͉͚̯̼̗̗̠̊̋̈́̄̓͒̌̍̂̾̏̆̂́͂́͊̈́̏̑͋͌̕̕͘͜͜͜ͅͅ ̴̢̧̢̨̮̫̭̹̘̘̫̫͍͈̗̳̦̯͍̺̞̤̖͉̞͙͕̹͇̠͙̦̗̦̯͉̲̮͔͖͖̳͒̀̓̏̃̾̈̓͂͜͝͠Ý̶̡͓̬̯̤͉̻̬̙̲̺̬̙͎̙̯̯̞͙̲͚͂͒̄̀̇̌̀̉̈́́͑̌̆̅̂̎̄̓̉̽̋́̾̍͂̃̈́̏̆̊̍̓̀̎̚͘͜͠͠͝͝Ǫ̶̛̛̹̤̥̦̙̀̉͗̃́̈́̊̆̿̽̍͂͂̃̆̈́̎́̉̅̐͋́͊̔̾̒͌̍̾̏̓͗͘͘̚͘͝͝͠Û̶̢͈͇̬̳͕̮̗̭͈̟͖̦̣͍͚̝̮̺͉̻̻̤̫͎̦̬̗̠͙͈̥͕̋̈̊͌̐̑͒̈͛̑̋̓̄̓̌́͂̈̅̃̈͗̏̃̇͊̓̈́͂̂͑͋́͌̍̚͘̚͜͝͠͠͝͝ͅ ̸̛͉̪̣͔̼̞͚̲͙͕ͅŢ̷̢̢̧̧̛̛̻̱̩̘̰̝͓̝͚͎̥͔̠̤̣̺̱̭̻̜̗̝͇̣̺̌͑͆́̽͑͐͂̄͛́̾͐̊̐̀̈̐̐̀͜͝͝͠͝ͅR̵̡̡̠̣̗̮̺̙̺̣̠̙̹̦͙̬͎̺͕̰̖̟̭̗̤͎̪͙͔̳̰̫̓̐͌́̌͛͒̀͆͂̅̍͋̈́͋̍͊̀͋͒̏͒̈́̎̑̀̔̾̐̅̏̑̈́̕͜͝͠͠U̸̧̨̫̫̤͔͔̞̫͕̪̲͈̰̝̬̗̹̥̣̞̟̤͇̜̪̗̬̤͊̈́̐̂́̐͛̉̀̋͌̒̍̈́͌͆̓̑͐̒̅̅͂̐́̓̓̈́́͂̏̈͐̚͘̕͠ͅŞ̴̢̛̛͇̭̳̗͖͈̻̲͉̤̝͕̞͓͈̘̊̓̌͒̊̌́̂͑͂̓͊̈́͒͊͊̎̿̋̿͂̂̓͛͛͐̒̎̐̾̀́̽͑͌̓̊̌̓̽̋͘̕͘͝͠T̸̡̫̣̘̮̥͖̺̺̘̀̉̄̓̂̔́̅͑̕͜ ̸̨̨̗̖͎͕͓̲͔̠̠͔͎̖̜̙̍̔̀̋̈́͐͜͜͠͝M̴̨̧̧̢̧͔̙̗̲̗̣̯̺̜̻̞̺̖̟̤̟̮͚̪͈͇̟͓͈͕̹͈̗̺̯̟̥̮̺̯̤͎͉̟̗̖̙̊͗̈́͆̍̑̃̑̑͑̑̓̈̒̑̀͆̈̑̑̈́̆̎̒̽͒͐̂̋̈́̉̾̊̾̈́͘̕͘͜͝͠͠͝͝Ę̷̢̨̛̭̳͈̹͍̖̲͚̋̀͒̅̔̈́̔̏͊͌̈͆̽̒̓͋͂͗̄́̀̔̍̿̓̚?̵̦̲̦͈̭̮̹̭̐ͅͅ ̸̼̑̂̂̔̃́̅̉̿͊͌̄̋͒͆̎̔̒̚̚̕͘͠͠͠Ḑ̷̢̧̖̥̦̝̮̙̹̤͚͕̖͓̟͚̞͓͔͚͇̩̠͈̘̣̃̂̆͋͌͊̑̕Ơ̶̢̧̨͔̖͕̳̩͈͍̘̠͓̋̄͆̑̀̓͂͆̃̊̒͌̈́͊̀̽̎̅͌̊̄͐͋̽̆̎̓̅̌̓̓̿̃̆͑͆͗̆͋̀́̇͘̕͠͝͝ͅͅ ̴̡̡̛̖̬̼̙͍̣̗̥͎̰͉̹̬̠̝̯͕̫̲͙̼̪̞͉̜̘͓̦͖͗͋̋̂̑͌͋́̅̌͒̃̀̇̽̚̕͜͠Y̸̛̛̱̹̎̈́̎̎̽͋̉̑́̂̍̽́̆̿̅̍̒̃̄̚͠Ǫ̸̢̢̢̲̻͈͉̖̬͓̻̲̩̯̖̮̬͇̤̯̜̫̱̫̺͉̪̱͍̍̑͊̾́͂͒̾͋̄̾͛͑̂͌͛̆̚͘̕͜͠͝Ų̶̢̨̧̨̛̟͇̰͎̳͈͈͔͈̙̘̝͙̞̫̣̬̪̼͖͉͖̉̓̅̏͌̈́̍̈́̂̌́̇̈́͂̐͑̀̃́͊͒̔͑̎̈͋̉̾̅͑̂̑̚̚̕͘̕͝͝ͅ ̴̧̢̛͈̤̯̫̜̞̣̗͓͓̖͇̭͙͎̰͓̌͐̓̒͛̾̋̚Ṭ̷̡̡̢̨̡̢̛̛̟͈̪̹̫͈͍̗̺͎̲̮̻̪͇̙̮̖̪̭̟̜̺͙̘͎̝͎͎̩̗̟̠͕͖̥̺̐̓́̆̈́̈̅͊͑̊̅͒̒̀̽͋͐̒̒̀̍̈́̊̀́̑̿̐́̃͛̅͑̉͆̄̓̀̒̀̑͘͘̕͝R̶̛̼̫͉̣̹̪̲̣̤͇̱̮͖͔͙͎̫̟̎̍̀̍̇͐́͒̊̾́̇̃̽̀̀̉̿͂̆̐̄́͌̄͐͒̌́͊͌̂͗͑̂̈́̈̈́̀̍̕̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅU̴̢̡̡̯͉͈̜̜͔̼̰̲̳͚̻͇̖̦͕͖͇̰̣͚̤̙̞̘̻̞̤̟̳͎̬̣̟̭̝̘̥̰͕͗̽̽̀͗̊̆̒̊̓̒͐̊̇̅̀̏͗̊̂̈́͐̒̒̀͐͊͂̓̎͗̀̏͗̃̆͒̿̈́͒́̅̅͘͘͜͝ͅŞ̶̛̺̼̺̲̤̱͙͚̫̫̮̫̭͕̩̥͍̻̼͕͖̪̹̣̲̗̟͚̭͈̙̮͈̥̠̟̖̼͎̹̱͆̓̈́̃͐̊̔̈́̆͊̌͛͆̽̎̉̎̈̚̚͜ͅT̷̢̗̝͖̦̗͈̘̻̘͇͎̫̾͋̓̋̆̋̀̐͛̓͛̓͊͂̂̈̈́͛͛̈́̃̽̽́̈͛͋̈̽̈́̔̈́͐̐̀̌̊̿̊̚͜͝ͅ ̶̢̗̝̽̎͛̿̆̃̓̑͠͝M̴̡̧̧͍̱̭̼͖̳̬͕̳̺̬̮̘͓̰͙̩͙͎̯͍͔̟̽̿̑̍͌͆͂̄̈̾͂̔̊̔͑͑̅̀̽͒̐̎́͝Ë̴̢̛̛̛̘̞̼͚̣̘̬͚̩̯̲̳͎̰͓̀͂̀̇̃̾̆̾̓̍̍̏̂̂̿̄̿̒̈́̋̆̉̂͊͊̏̎́͊̊̃̋́̚̚̚͘͝͝͝ͅͅͅ?̵̡̛̦̪̯̦̺̲̲͎̼̩͓̹̟̳̤̣̘̾̐̑̔̄̐̾̈͌͑̌̽̎͂̕͘̕͘͜͝͝͝͝ ̵̛͈̞͇̱̭̎̏͊̎̌͛ͅḐ̶̧̨̡̡͔̩̺͙͇̬̜̼̭̝͙̟͎͉̲̯̲̪͎͉̙͉̤̪̯̰̯̹͖͋̌͜͜͠ͅͅǪ̶̨̨̛̬̘̺̰̼͍̫͎͕̟͓͇̭̪͚̙̫̞̟͙̠̻͕͓̜͈̦̻̞̇͌̀̒̍̽͗̾̂̂̿̓́͜͝ͅͅ ̷̊́̊̂̀̃͝ͅÝ̶̨̪̩͚͓̹̺̘̭͈̥̫̙̞͈̾͒̌̑̑̊̋̓̽͒̏̈́̓̽̅̓́͛͛̅̅̿͂̋̇͗̒́́̚͘̕̚͘̚͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠Ǒ̴̧͉̱̘̺̖̩̠̐̍̿̃̿̈̑̈̈́̐̂͌̽̿̂̈́̂͗̈́͋̈́̐͗̽̓̚ͅƯ̴̢̢̝̼̺͓̹̪͈͉̯̺̻̰̼͕͉̦̠̬̣͖̳̤̜͖͕̮͈̫͓̺͍͉̥̰̝͍̘̊̅̿̂̀͑̇̿͊̿́̋̉̈́̑̀̒͒̐͌͛͗͋̌̾͆̎̐̐̍͗̉̽̅̓̾̍̈́̾̇̃͋͜͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅ ̵̧͔̫̻̙̼̫̦̮͈̯̠̗͇̝̹̝͉͍̭̀́̕͜͜T̵̢̢̧̹̦̥͖͇͍̬͈̙̲̱̝̝̞̫̣͚͓̖̤̰̲̮̟̪̠͎̣̙͙͉̪̩̥̺̠̫͐̆̓́͗͗̂̒̾̂̽̕̕̕͜͜R̷̡̢͓͍̗̝̤̞̹̺̖͇̫͓͆̈́̑͆̆̓́̐̈́̈́͗̂̾̍̐͗͒̅̒̀̎͌̉̆̂̏͘̚͝ͅƯ̸̢̧̡̛̥̹͔̫͖͇̗̮̝̱̪̼̞̭͓̜̯̫̜͙̝̦͚̘̫̘̜̜̗͓̠͈̝̱̭͚͔͊̒̽̾̆̒̐̈́̾̊̃̏̾͆̕͜͜͜Ṡ̸̰̹̭̽̏̈́̍͐̌̈́́̉̏̒͂̉̉̔̀́̅̇̚͝͝͝T̷̛̛̛̳̫̩̲̯͎̭̮͙͈͙̾̄̆͐͒͒̾̈̈́̊̋̀̀̍́̄͂̚͘͝͝ ̵̢̜̹͖̯͇̰͎̭͚͍̥̘͎̭̩̻̮̼̞̹̺̺͔̞̭̍̂͑̎̾̅͜ͅM̷̡̢̫̹̠̩͓̦͈̖̖͈̮̬̞͚͈̟̘̩̱̪̼̱̫̱͚̻̖̼̰̫̫̬̌͜͜ͅĘ̸̧̛̭͓̲̩͚͚̮̪͓͓̯̩̰̘̃̒̂̆͂͆̂̒̈́̐͋̅̏̒̐̌̄͋̄̑͐͛̓́̏͆̋̾͑̍̚͜͝?̶͇̓͛͆̈́̔̅͋̍̂̀̾̓̆̏̅͗̇̄̈́͐̉̓̉̐̚̕͝͝ ̷̧̧̡̨̢̨̧̢̡͎̞͙̦͇͓͖̩͖̘͍͈͕͇͖͍͚̮͎̣̭̥̭͈̮͈͇̱͈̼̳̊̓̋͒̏̂̔͂͒͑̽̀͒͐̓̉̀̀͑͆̃̽́͜͠͝ͅD̴̡̨̢͖̙͚̪͓̪͉̭͇̯̙̺̮̤̣̞̦̬̭̗̻͂̈́̓̒̀̍̊̏͗͒̌̂̈̾͠͠͝ͅŐ̵̢̮̗̦͖̬̤̰̘͎̻̮͑͋͒͆̓͗͊͑͗̅̇̍́̃̋͋͐̿̅͗̑̀͐͒̽̉̍̍̒̽͘̚̕̕̚͘͘͝͝͠ ̶̢̧̨̛̛̲̮̤̬̮̰̜̬͖͕͙͚̤̩͚͉̽̓̓̏́͊͗̑͛̀̊̃̈́̓̇̇̊̑̍̌̓͛̀͋̎̑̆̂͋̈͑̑̎̑̀͗̕͠͠Y̶̡̢̛͙̠̞̺̠̪͌̊́̉́̋͌̈́̊̀̾́̆̾̂̒̓̾̾̐̀͂̔̽̌̒̒́͑̾̄̀͌̈́̃̑̽̈̌̋̋̔̒̕͜͝ͅͅÔ̴̡̡̡̡̗̜͓̥̫̰̭̟̳̳͙̺̦̲̣̝͓͔̺̜̳̩̰̲͚̭͎͚͔̫̍̆̈́͌̓́̂̈́͌̍̾͒̂̀̄̒̄̑̃̓́̀̐̏̃̿͋̀͌͗̚̕̚͘͜͝͠͝͝ͅƯ̵̡̧̨̨̡̢̢̧͇̟͎͕͉̠͖̬̤̤̲͎̭̗̣̘̻̝̗̘̦̳͎͖̪̜̭͇͚͇̰̜̗̘̥̯͑̓̋͆́͊̊͛̃́̊̑́̈́̌̀̉̌̀̐̉̾̀̌̽͒̾̎̏̉̈́́̃̎͘̚̕͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅ ̸̧̢̠͎͍̰̺̻̞̯̩̙̟̬̞̖͎͎͙̞͕͔̖͙͇̪͖͍̰͇͍̗̳̫̮̋͊̇̌͆͆͘͘T̸̨̨̺͔̼̹̣̼̘̱̗̫͇̫̬͉̟̩̹͎̻̫͔̘̭̼̣̩͖̝͇̝̙͇̹̜̺̓̑̓̏̏͋̆̈̊̔̋̋̋̂̒̄͠ͅR̶͎͕̞̞̥̳͈̞̣̻̲̆̑͒̄́͆́͆̇͌̓͂̍̋̈́̓͌̑̈́̋̔͊́͌̾̾̇̂̂̐͌̋̍̕̚̚͘̚͜U̵̧̡̨̖̤͖̳̗̯̦̯̞̖̙̲͕͆̈́̿̾̐͌͆͋͊̇͗̓̏͛͊̚̚̚̕͠S̵̡̤̪̰̣̖̩̤̮̜̪̯͓͚̮̯̺̘͕̥̳̲̳̖͚̮͓̭̰̯̱̗̞̰̘͖͈̜͇̘͍̼̻̞͖͌͌̋̈́̉͌́͆͜͜͝ͅT̶̢̧̛̲̞̘̠͔̠̳̳̹͎̜̗͕͓̩̫̳͙̦̝̺̠͇̟̼̮͙̥̥̈́͗̈̊͛̈́̈́̒̾͐̊̌̋͑̅̉͐̃̑̓̕̕͝ ̴̢̨̘̫̟̻̩̯̥̰̰̪̙͔̼͉̫̱̲͕̜̯̠̺̟̤͇̜͔̻̼̇̃̂̐̋͒̆ͅͅM̴̢̨̢̲̘̭̻̺͉̟̦͖̘̹̟̰̝̙̞̖̲̖̬̙̰̙̗̜̹̱͎̻̮͙͉͎̩͔͚͗͐́͊̈́̅͆͂̓́͌̓̃̓͂̾̽̐̓́̂̑̀̈́̈́̀̓̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅÈ̸̝̻̀̽̇̿̿͒͌͒͂͑̿̚͝͝?̴̡̳̘͖̻͙̘̳̹̗̦̦̳̱͍͉̗͇̲̎̍̃͒͒̈͗̄̎͑̌͑̏̕͠ ̵̧̢̡̩͈̺͚͍̝̩̪͔̔̾͊͊̉͛̈̊̿͊̉̆͜͝D̵̡̧̧̹͔̗͔͕̗̻̖̝̯͇̭̬͓̖͓̮͖̪̞̟̰͎͇̹̝̖̝̖̫̰̪̯̖̣̳̤̦͓͙̱̺̙̔̚O̸̢̧̘̙̙̪̰̲̟͚̻̠̘̤̠̘̘̖̥̟͉̱̟͉̰̼̒̑̏̀́̐̄̓͑̊͑͒̍̃̀̈́̎̚͘͘ͅͅ ̴̨̛͍̞̦̼̹̰̜͓̦̼̥̘̤̤͈̰̺̞̟͇͕̙̥̤͈̳̜̼̱̼͈̥̘̻̝̗̣̜̼̠̑̀̀͂̀̀̆̎̄̀̀̍͂̈̒͒̌̃̄̈́̏̑͒̐̂͗̚̕͘͘͠͠͝ͅͅỲ̸̧̩̬̭͍͍̥̌̃͋̽̓̋̈́̃͗͌̍̕͠͠͝O̶̧̫͍͖̣͐̊̑̊̋́͑̒̏̿̋̈́̇͂̌͑͠͝Ứ̵̢̡̧̛̛̩̼̰̞̪͓̩̭̟̫͙̠̏͗̈̄̔̓͌͗̇͋̽͊͆̌͂̓̎̊́͋͗͂͂͗̎͆̓̾̅͝͠͝ ̶̧̨̧̫̪̖̝̲̬͕̻̥̘͈̰̦̪̳̤̣̭̭̪̖͔̘̳̞͗͑̆̓͊̚͠͠ͅŢ̸̢̢̛̠͍͓̬̜̖̞̰͔̰̫̺̬͕͎̜͉̘͎̪̲̙̙͋̀͗͋̿̂̐̏̐̋̈̒̈̾̽͒̄͗͛͆̃͌͊̇́͊̀̾͗͐͑̚͘̚͜͝͠͝͝͝͝R̸̢̢̛̲̠͙͈̪̪͍̣̳̯̞̙̼͓̠̲̝͖̮̜̙̦̫̝̱̪̱̻̒̿̄̏̈́̏̾̎̅̔̐͑̊̈́͊́̐́̀͂̾̀̾̈͒̏͐̉̑̀̅̊͊̔͒̿͘̕̕̚̕̚͝͝͠͝U̶̢̢̨͎͉͇̳͚̱͈͕̱̙͍̺̱̩̟̙̩̥̮̻̥͉͎̫̱͎̣̟̔̋͌̀̉̈́̄͗̂̆͒͐̏̐̌͑̕̚͝S̴̨̢̧̨̳͔̦̺͎̥͇̮̫̞͓̤͔̝̬̩͔̰͉͈̮̮̞̲̦͇̞̓̇͗̅̉̀̾̽̉͑̐͛͛̓͘͘͝͝͝͠ͅŢ̶̛̛͉̬̫̱̖͍̦̦̬̹̮̬͔̠͉̪̫̘̱̝̙͈̘̭̗̭͍̙̼̪̫͚̼̜̞̰̥̈́̇̏́̎̒̍̄͋̄̄͊͊͗̆̈́̉̄͑̓̊͑̈́̓̈́͛̊̇̏̂̅̈́̽̈́̏̏͘͘͘̕͜͠͝ ̸̛̛̪̦̹̻̓̓̏͑̎͐̈́̐͌̀͗̌̇͛̈͒̃̚͝͝M̵̺̱͈̘̹̘̳͙͎̀͜͜Ę̵̨̢̡̛̛̝̗̱͍͖̲͎̲͓̤͖̤̦͚̞͕̖͔̭̘̗͔̰̖̠̖̞̝̗̦̳͙̤͕̬̤͆̆͋͛̾̓͐̎̈̽̇͑͗̽̐̈́̌͌̿̔̿̈́̈́͛͑̒̃̄̎̋ͅ?̷͎̬̩͕͉̳̦̩̺̩͚̺͒̈́͂̇̀̿̉̑̃̏͂͌̈́̉̀̀̅̎̀́̔̓́͠͠͝ ̷̧̨̛̛̬̙̯͍͓̜͓̱̥̖͇̰̬̥̯͓̝̠̒̇̒͒̅͂̎͒̒̒̋̑̀̋̂̌̋̀̽̉̿͛͒̚͘̕̕̕͜͝D̶̢̡̧̨̢̗͚̥͖͔̣̙̗͓̟̪̙̹̠͈̭̺͓̥̺̝̬̲̗̙̬͉̗̠̹̭̼̿̃̿́̒̇́͂̀̈̎̒͋̇͋̈́̓̍̚͝ͅͅO̶̧̧͓̞̙̬̬̣̗̹̰̩̟͍̤̩̝͎̗̤͔̠̟͖̤͎̥̳̯̟̪̻͎̙̯͎͔͗̇̄̒̑̈́̂̆̑̾̔͗̾̈́̈́̓́͐̔̈́̅̎̑̚̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝ ̷̡̛̛̪̮̮̠̹̱̭͚͋̊͆̈̃̇̊̏̐̆͛̈́̈͂̓̆̌̔͂͒̒̒͂̀̍͛͊̐̒͐̋͊͋̉͘̚̚̕̚̕̚͠Y̶̺͚̟͑̃̄̇́͝O̶̢̡̨̧̨̖͇͚͚̝̣̫̫͎͔̱̗̮̟̘̥̞̱̺̞͉̜̻͙̹̖͓̩͖̫̭̤̟͓͂̈́̈́͌̿̅͆͆̑̎̅͑̚͝ͅǗ̶̢̟̙̥̬̹̘̲͕͔̳̩͕͇̫͙͙͎͙͇͋͑͒̉͋́̈͐̿̏̐̆́͌̽̓̈́̆̆̄̓́̈́̓̂̒̌͋̃̃̈́̍̚̚̕̕͠ ̵̡̡̢̠̠͚͓̬̤̖̮̦̼͚͓͕̯̪̳͕̮̰̦͉͕͖̬̰̭̲͇̰͓̱͚̟͍̥͚̫͆̿́͠T̷̢̢̧̡̧̨̛̩̠̭̘̣̮̲̟̗̫̙̭̺̦̘͓̲͔̩̦̽̈̍̈́͋̑́͊́͊̋̏̐̋̾͑͂͛̒̓̊̈́́̐̏̀͊̓́̈́͆̈͋́́̋̂͑̂̂̕̚̚Ṟ̵̢̡̫͕̼̼͔̮̟̜͕͉̭͖̝̣͎͎̙̞̟̙͂͌̀̄̽̽̈́͐̀̂̔̈̔̍́̆̿̈̔̽̉̾̐͑͆Ų̸̬͈̝̰̰̫̹͔̯̘̠͇͇̤̩̼͈̬̳͚͇̭͎̘̟̤̼̖̥͍̐̑̀͗̀̋̋̓͌̈́̑̇͂͐͂̈̔̑̆͋̋͗̓̾̏͘͘͘͠͠S̸͙͚̦̑̉̈͒͂̇͐̉̚͝T̶̢̨̢̧̧̢̨̛̜̞̙̭̪͈̘̭̯͇͚̘̜̤̮̮̝̝̜͔͕̟͚̳̭̯̪̲͕̥͎̙̫̳̰̳̞̰̀̀̀̍͐͐͂̉̓͊̍́̉͂̃̒̃͂͆̍̆̊̃̌̀́̈͂̀̋͆͒͐̅̔̚͘̕̚͠͝ ̶̨̨̡̧̢̛̗̫͚̣̟͇̝̳̮̣̝̠͍͎̻̣̜̟̞͖̮̥̘́̋̀͛͑͗̃̓͌̏̆̎̈́̾̓̄̊̐̚͠M̴̨̡̛̛̬̞̣̖̣̜͎̩̟̻͓̹͈̼̈͊͂̅̄̂̀̽͋͊̂́͜͝ͅE̷̡̢͎̠̰̰̊̈́̓̓̄̀̔͒̈́̃̋̈́͜ͅ?̴̡̢̘̮̦̬̼̪̞̥̥̦̟̝̭̫͓̝͖̯̺̤͔̘̼͇̙͔̹̣̦̤͇̹̖̫̟̞̬̯̱͗͠ ̷̡̡̡̮̳̦̖̙͎̦̦͎̪̰̦͓͉̺̻̳͇̦̲͙̗͇̺̰̪̗̥̗̙̰͚͇͉͇͕͔̾̓̑̑̆́̏̊̔͊̑̇͋͊͘̕͘͘͘͜͜͠ͅͅD̵͚́̏̎̀͌̓͊͊̄̄̂́̒͂͊͒̂̂̋̌̀̄̂̿̇̏͘͘͝͝͝͝Ở̴̹̝͍͈̙͓̲͙͍̂͛̐͌̀̿͊̿́̍̊̀̂̎͋̂͐̀̀̿͐͌̀̽̄̈́̉̀̒̒͐̽͆͘̚̚͠͝͝ ̴̨̛̛͍̮̣̜͖̜͎̠̣̫̭̖̪̯͓̹̻͖͖͙̦͈͎͙̗̙͈̲̼͇͚̼̂̓̓̈́̄̊̃̆̕̕͘͜͝͝ͅY̸̠͊̍͒́̈́̅̓̃̇̌̃̏͐̾̿͘͘͝͠Ǫ̵̡̢̛͚̯̘̬̩̱̗͇̬͈͕̹̝͎̪̠̗̹̩̣͍̤̳̟͍͓̼̼̼̭̹͉̝̰͚̆́̿̈́̊̍͐̃̆̓̍̽͑̎̈́̏͊̌̿̓̃̑̔̃͌̚̚͘͜͝Ư̸̢̧̨̦͔̫̙̱̠͎̮͚̖̪̜̫̱͖̥͇̥̎͋̽͂́̓̍̊̂͋̐́̋̑͝͝ͅ ̷̧̖̣̫̰͔͇̖̠̖̞̯̟̪̦͉̩̍̓̈́̍̍̀̉̌͒̆̏̈́̀̉̾̈́͗̀́̓̀́̆̾̈́̎͂͊͘̚͘͘͠͝ͅͅŢ̷̛̗͉͇̻͖̝̣͙̙̹̖̲͎͎͎͕͔̙̗̬̯̗̫̗̞͔̗͕̦̳̭͈͔̙͇̻̫͖͖͎̍́͐͗̋̆̓̿͐͋̒̐͐̒͌̆̕͝ͅṘ̴̢̨̡̡̢͙̭̰̘͓͖̯̠̼̹͓̲̲͔̭̻̣͙̜̦͖͈̺͓͍͖̗̽͌͜͜ͅŲ̵̢̱̺̟͙̤̘̱̤̫͖̯̤͎̱̭̹͓͔͖̻͚̜̱͓̬̉ͅS̶̠̬͉͇̙̭̼̞̦̝̀͑̄̄̈̏̿̓́̒̅͛͂͊̏̃̚͜͝T̸͈̝̱͍̱̯̩̣̻͈̼͓̬̟̙̮̱͉̗̤̹͙̗̀͌̑́̇͗͂̋́̅̍͛̿̒͌́͆̆̚̚͘͘͠͝ ̸̛̪̲̘̠̪̮͙̩̺͈̠̝̠̭̗͌̈́̌̈́̍̀̂̔̏̐͒̊̈́̃̅̈́͊̅̅́͑̚͝͠ͅM̶̡̧̲̤̞͚̹͚͚͔̪̰̬̪̮̤͍̱̥̳̲̣͎̼̖̩͕̲̫̫͍͖͚̙̘̉̎͒̓̓̀͒̂̌̌͊͛̓̆̐̊̋̍̄̽͆͌̑̑̾͋͑͒̒͗̈́̅́͛̏͘͘͜͜͜͝ͅĘ̶̢̧̨̼̤͍̺͍̗͉͎̪͕̲̺̘̯̲̝̻̤̦̦͉̭̻̖͎̬̱͔̰̬͙̘̺͔͐̂̾̔̇̎̍̃̀͊̊̀̆̏͒̆̆̀̒̅̋̔̕͝͝͠ͅ?̵̡̗̬̤͈͉̼̮̆̾̑͊͊͗̋̌̉̀͊͊͑͐̍̄̓͊͆̀̓͐̇̎̈́͊́͆̈́͋̿̍̐͑͆̎̕͘͝͝͝ ̵͚̮̼̙̲̒̓̿̀̿̏̎̍͒̑̐̌̏͗̾̒͒̂̂̄̑̿̋̄̀̆̏̅͌̓͌̔͛̈͛̊́̆̀̚͘͜͝D̷̡̨̨̛͔̭̰̲͚̭̯̣͙̜̲͍͖̹̱̣̳̱̙̼̻͖̘͍̬̘͖̤̝͋̀͑͑̊͐͌̏̄̌͛̉̾́̀̕͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅƠ̴͎͚̥̙̠̖͚͇̓̔͌̏̈́̊̋̀͂̂̓̐̃̎̑̈́́̐̌͆̊̈́̌̋̅͒͂̿̈́͛̽̔͛͒̆͂͋̎̚͘̕̕͝ͅ ̶̱̭̣̳̼͔̗̗͎̝̙̺̲̫̹̟̼͖̟͕̦̍̏̈̂̈̉́͋̑́̋͗͛̒̾̀̑͒͛̿͌͗͛̈̄͌͌̓̒̍̈́͛̃̀̉̎̕̕̚̚̚͘͝͠͝Y̷̨̢̧̛͎̘̱̬̺̩͎͙͉̘̮̲͇̖̲͍͎̲̗̯͚̭̣̜̤͓͉̼̳̫͆̎̈́͆̐̑̑͒̓̽̅͆̃͌͑̽͆̍͒̿̾͜͜͝ͅǪ̸̰̣̱̻̗͖͓̝̲̖͓͙͈̌̓̄̋̌̋̎̾́̓̓̒̀̿̚̕ͅͅṶ̶̧̨̤̪̤͎̥͉̖̖̭͖̱̤̮̪̠̥̞͔̮͉͍̲͇͕͍͔͔̻͍͖͓͒̒̆́͛̐̍̓͑̽̾̽́͒̀̈́͌͆̃̽̈́͋͗̓̌̎͌̎̔͒̓̒͐͐́̉̿͆̓̚̚͘͜͜͝͝͠͠ͅ ̸̡̡̢̛̥̗͚͚̖̦̖͉͖̤̺͔̲̯̝͖͉͉̯͇͈̠̣͈̗͉͍̝͈͕̩̺̼̣̙̞̭̤̼͖̰̩̺̖̊̏̓͗̆͛͗̈͒̔̍̋͆̂͋̂͆͐̌̓̌̿͂̀͗̄̈́̈́̓̇̈́͂͗̂́͐͑̄̍͒͒̓͗T̵̨̧̛͙̱̱̬̩̗̗̪̳̙͉̭̻̙͍̩͚̻͓̬̹͙̈́̈́̐̃̓̿̈́̅̊̉̀̓͑͒̅̊̍̐̅̆̐̿̔̇̐͋͐̐͛̿̓̉̅̋̊̅̄̀̋̑̚̚͜R̸̨̡̨̗̜̘̯͖͚̖̦͈͔̣̝̮̮̙̞͈̜͈͔̤̞̥̹͐̓́͆͗̋̄̉̒̋̃̂̈̚͜͜͝ͅƯ̴̢̧̛̘̹̹̜̞̻̦̥͇̖̻̣̞͓̙̟̳̺͚̺͙̻̬̻͎̮̳͇͓̞͈̦͕͔͉̦̱̙̰̫͕̝̦̰̈̽̊̈́̾̏̍͆̇̉̿̉̍̓̈͆̊̈́̒͑̏̐͂͌̔͊̓̓̀͊͘͜͜͝͝͝͠S̷̛̱̝̺̜͕̹͇̋͌̊̐͆̔̓͆̀̈́̽̀̍̆͆̊̂̏̃̈̆̓̏̔͐̊͗͑̍́̅̊͐͘͝͝͝T̶̨̧͔̳̼̼͉̝̼̞̦̹͚͙̩̩̦̰̠̙̊͋ͅ ̴̢̨̤̻̥̼̤͚̯̩̞̯͇̹̪̮̹͖̜͖̺̝͈̼̰̠͍̝͉̰̰̙͍̄̋̈́̐͑͊̿͊̇͐̆̒̂̒͊̑͊͋͌̋̾̚͝͝ͅM̴̛̍̌̒͂́͂̽̃̆̂͗̈̋̉̋̂͒͗͆̌́̀̂́̓̒͊͋̀̀̐̐̅̐͌̋̍̾̚͝͠͝͠͠͝͠ͅĔ̵̡̧̡͓̯̞͎̯̜͕͚̬͚̞͖̹͉̱͍̦̫̻̫̰͔͖̖̖̙̟̐̐͐̆͑̊́́̈́͋̎̐́̇̾͋̚͘̕͠?̸̨̧̡̨̛̝̼̥̹̳̰̞̙̮̖͎̬͚̦̗̥̗̤͚̜̙̻͙̲͙͕͖̩̣͚̣͎̺̞̹͙͎̏̃̀̈̓̄͌̎̋̾̄̓͐͐̈́̅͌̎͑̔͜͜͝͝ͅͅ ̸̡̡̤̼̪̞͙̦̻̣̪͖̥͈͚̗̪̟͖͍̫̝̺͔̐́̉̍̈́͌̉̽͆̓̐̿̓̇͌̅̈̌̀̓̈́̋͊̚͘̕͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅD̵̢̢͉̣̘̰͕̳̟̪̣̀̒͋̋̾̄̌̓̊͝Ǒ̸̢̧̭͖̼̬͇̮͕̯͎̬̰̝̟͍͉͔̮̰̯̗̬̥͖̯̥̯̮̫͖̞̺̠̞͈̱͕̏̏͆̃͂͆̽̈̐̎̈̒͒̓̄́̎̏́̈́̒̿̄̈́̈́́̓̏̽͒̽̎̄̀̉͌̑̃̍͌̚̕̚̚̚̚͝ͅ ̶̨̡̪͙̗̠̩̘̬̫̖͈̺̌̿͐̿ͅY̸̛̼͍̿̈́̅͂͑͛͐̒̾̽̈́̒̔Ǫ̷̡̢̨̛̛̣̪̪͓̘̙̥̖̝̲̗̱̩̩͓̭̮̦̯̯̭̜̤͓̜̹̝̙̲̗͚͓͖̫̋͐͐̓̀̌̆̆͋̑̈͐̎͊̓͊́͘͜͝͠Ụ̴̪͖͓̳̈́͂̾̾͛̊͐̓͗͛̇͑͑̎͘͘͠͝ͅ ̵̧̧̢̯̫̰̤̩̼̺̩͍̬̖̺͓͛͊͌͛̐͛͊̊̐͌̎̉̐̑́̂́̑̑͛̄͋̕̚̚͝͠͠͠ͅT̷̨̧̨̡̛̛̛̳̹͚̤͉̣̟͈̣͍̻̮̙̩̞͖͚̥̫̝̘̺͚̠̳̰͉͙̰̤͚̝͚͎̓̿͌̊̔͛̐̂̇̽͊̄̄̽͋̆̅̒͆̅̑̈́̽͋̾͜͜͝ͅR̷̡̡̨̨̰̠̙̱̤̗̟͓̼̗̗͚̻͙̼̻̱̞͇̳͉͓̹̖̻̩̹̝̻͙̻̝̰͚̃̍̋͂̓̓̍̿̈́̈̃͋̎̊̓͗̅͋͛̎̇̿̈́̈́̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠ͅƯ̶̡̨̦̜̱̪̱̥̱̦̹̲̩͈͎͍͕̋̽̍̓̅̀̅̂͗̍̑̔̾̊͠Ŝ̸̛̛̩̲͔̲̰̺̼͇̈̓̃̿͐̉̔̃̿̀̽̾̈́̒͗̉͌̈̿̔́̒̐̓̏̈́̍̾̚̚͜͝͝͠͝͠ͅT̴̰̼̦͇̖̹̖̹̤̙̦̜̗͎̠̱͎̽̒̔̓̆͜͜ͅ ̵̧̡̢̖͚̤̻̭̩̩͖̣̰̺̩͉̖̭̰̺̦̯͉͈͕͈̮̼͙̞̟̟̳̝̬̦̺̲̇̔̉́̇̈́̽͐̈́̈́͑̑̀̾̋̎͗͑̽̀͂̈́͘͜͜͠͝M̸̛̰͚̹̺̥̝̹͍͇̣̟̈́̋͊͂͂̆̂̑͛͠Ë̵̘̳̱̼̽̈́͐̇͐̀̈́̂̌̿̄͐́̀̄̾̓̈́̕͜͝?̸̨̠͕̘͎͖̺̹̦̊͒͗̎͛͋̏̈́̈́̉̀̅̒́̀́̀̏͑̂̃̉͛̽̀̎̈́̈́̀̚͝͝͠ ̶̢̧̡̧̡̡̞̜̝͎̳͍̹͓̯̺̝͚̩̞͕̻̦̻̘̦̱̫̮̦͈̼̻͕͔̰̙̩̲̥͙̲͓̒̆̚͜D̶̨̡̛̛̛̹͙̫̮̭̟͙̰͍̥̩̣̘̘̞͙͋̏͊̍̆̀͐͐̈̑̇̆͂̂̒̓̅́̈́̈́̉͐́̎̾̇̽́͗͒͊̍͛̕̚̕͜͝͝͝ͅƠ̵̢̡̨̛̝̯̭͍̥̹͙̭͍̩̳̪̝̩̥̖̼̥̤͓͕̝̰̼̱̺̝̠̪̟̮̖̱͋̑̐̏̎͂̋̒̉̏́͗̀̍̇̈̾̀̚̚͘̚͜͠͝͝͝ͅ ̸̧̧̢̡̝͇̭̥͕͓̥͍̗͚͚̬̰̼̲͈̫̣̪͚͙̼̬̭͓͓̙̙̰̥̖͎͎͒̏̂̊̎̈́̌̊̈̓̀͆̀̿̎̄̇̍̊͘͠͝Ỹ̴̧̭̬̩̼͓̺̖̬̼͖̗̲̰̦͕̼͉̭̭͚̪͍̲̫͓̗͍̹͙̘̣̜̺́͋͊ͅǪ̵̧̢̡̨̟̻̜͎̠͚̱͓͕̥̫̹͖͙̙̰͇̩͇͙̭̟̗̩͎͔̮̭̼̰͚̺̮̪̬̟͇̤̏̽̉̔̍̔͛̐̔́͌̑̐̈́̈̅̈̌̈̕͘͜͜͝͝͝ͅṴ̴̹͚̎͂́̄̋̂̾̍͋̔̿́̎̌́͒̈́͒̋̏̓̔͐̒̃͛̆͗̕͘͝͠͝͠ ̷̨̢̢̢̧̢̛̛̝̖̮͇͖͖̞̰̠̱̺͉̱͔̬͎͉̱͈͈̻͓̟̮̣͇̝̄̐̉͊̔͑̒̀̋͆̒̃̓̀̽̈́̐͆̈́̀̒̑̉́͐̅̈́̄̓͛̇̊͌̾͒͘̚̕̕͜͝͝͝ͅT̶͍̯̀̿̌̽̐́̈͝͝ͅR̸̨̡͇̫̖̺̰̳͕̤͖̞̳̠̠̮̩͚͍̤̖̖͍͕͉͔͙͕̜̮̮͕͚̔̈́̔͆̚͠ͅU̸̢̢̹̼͇̟̰̜̺̺͔͎̘̹̝̣̹͎̭̱̝̻̤̳̲̖̣̭̮̦̖̬̥̣̘̞͈̫̲̻͍͖̰̟̤͛̉̈́̆͑̐̈́͋̐̉̑̄͛̈́͘͜ͅŞ̴͖͈͎̣̗̞̬͇̙̠͕̤̪͔̜̟̱̣̰̺̞̱̪̩͎͙̗̿̄̀̇̄̈́̑̈́̔̅͋̅͒͒̃͘̚Ţ̵̡̛̛̝̦̟͖̬̥̦͉̙̯̮̥̖̹̲̜͓̻̜̗̬͔͓͍̗̠͙͈̘̏̄́̊͋͂̀̇͂͑͆̌̏͛̾͛͗͊͑̂̅̾̑͊͛͗̑̊̓̆́͗͆̃̅͗͘͜͜͝͝͝ ̸̢̡̛̛̛̗̟̝͔̘̰̪̬̼̝̟̼̩͕̪̪̪̘̝̀͋̂͋͑̒͗̈́̐̀̓̑̀̅̓̽̑̇̊̅̆̃̎̽̈́͋̂̈́́̀͌̈́̃̾͘͠͠͠͠͝ͅM̶͎̞̦̅́̿̃͌̍̄́̎̒̌̏̈́̎͑͑̽̎̉̾̃̀̈́̄̃͘̚͠͝͠Ȩ̵̨͔͎̳͔͚̼̗̟̠̙̦͉͉͚͉͚͇͇̜͍͎͈̥̰͉̙̰̗̹̤͇̓̓̃̀̀̂̍̍̏̈́̉̋͛͗͗̓̄̿́͂̀̀̐̍͊̀͛͆͆̆̉̓̆͊͝͝ͅ?̴̨̨̧̟̯͖̘̭̫̼̻̭̱̗̱͍͍̥͙̪̙̥̪̘͓̳̝̫̯̼̥͔͚͙̂͜ ̵̼̩͙̭̪̥͚̆͌̈̀̆̃̈́̉̓͛̐͊͂́͌̓͛͂͊́̈̽̕͘͝͝D̷̨̛͕̮̙̦̩͛̏̒̃̓́̈́̑́̆̌̓̊̽͋̑̆̓́̑̆̐͑̉̚̚͠͝͝Ơ̷̡̡̛̱̺̤̣̘̗̻̩͖̣̪͕̟͖̹͈͚͈͗̔̄̓̃̾̄̇̾́͐̃͂̉̍̉́͑͒͐̅̊͑̅̈̕̕̚̕͠ͅͅ ̴̡̡̧̛̛͕̰̣͓͍̹̤͉̞̳͕̤̭̯̮̗̭̫͎̬̦͈̞̖͙̤̤̥̯̳̳̱̲̹̗͙̜̍͆͋͑͋̐͌̓̌̓̌̾̋͛́͐̈́͛̈́́̈͒̉̓̇̃̂̒̄̇̎͒͘͘̕͘͜͜͝Y̴̢̡͓̘̠͉̙̫̞̗̫̘̠̪̤̼͕͚̹̻̫̭̣̟͚͚̫̼̳̣̪͍̗̙̙̪͆̑̍̅̉̽̃̾̂̊̒̑̑̾͜͝͠O̷̧͔̻̮͋̈̍̾̂̏̇̌̈͑̕Ư̴̡̡̨̨̬̥̤͎̲̤̗̜͉͓̪̱̝͕̦͇̪̼̫̤͚͍̯̮͇̥̲͈̗̥̠̟̔́̓̌̄͛̈́̈́̈͑̿̓̐͘͜͝ ̶̡̱̣̺̳̟̫͚̟͉͔̞̱̱̖̩̘͇̋̽̋̓̕T̵̳̩͖͇̝͖͍͚͈͍̄̇̽̅̒̌̉͋̓̔͋̄̓̈̒̓͋̋̈̑̆̃͗͆̐̆͑̎̿͒͒́̌̊̉͑̕͝͝͝͝͝͠͝Ŗ̷̧̡̡̡̺͉̱͍̣̤̹͎̫͓̜̞̼͕̲͕̟̭̰̖̮̜̫̤̈́̿͌̐̃͑̌̅͑̿͂̋̄̄͗̐̿̕͜͝Ư̶̢̨̰̜̬̝͚̪̤̖͎̟̠̫̪̬͚͍̹̺̞̠̝̟̣̬͚̔̈́̍̀̅͜͠Ś̵̢̨̧͕̱͕͓͙͇͈̱͉̯̈̇̑͂̿̇̆̈́͂́͌̊͛̿͑̒̕͜ͅT̸̨̡̛̛͈̫̟͚̥̞̖̰̫͍̰̺̼̜̥͉̐̔́͊̉̈́͒͑̾̾̀̔́̇͐̌͌͂̍̂̋̔͌̕̚͜ ̷̧͍̫͉̯̘͎̤̗̱̬̰̘̗̫͛͑̐̀̕̚M̵̨̛͉͍̠̞̟͙͉̦̤̯͈̫̰͕͇̙̳̩̻͉̝̋̄̉͊̊̓͂̎͛̃͋̿̀̋̄̓͗̃̓͒̀̓̌̈́́͒͛͝͝ͅĔ̴̢̧̨̛̹̣̼͈̣̪̩̣̪͎̱̲͓̗̻̘̬̲͕̠͎͍̬̮͈̭͔̗̖̪̦̼̮͖̙̩͇͎̺̔̈́͌̿̃̿͒̿͐̿̄̈́̈́͗̄̃̽͒̍̈͗͗̂͊̔̿̌͑̈́̇͂̒̕͘̕̕͝͝͝͝ͅ?̶̨̧̡̛̱͔̖̙̥̠̗̞̞̫͚̹̈́̌͒̍̈́̀̅̍͂̀̀͐̒̍̿̾̏̈́̐͒̾̽̓̒̈́̈͆̚̕͜͜͠͝͝ ̸̧̤͔̪͓͕̜̺̻̣̠͍͇̫̰͉̪̰͖̲̬͚̮̖̙̬͓̗̪̖̍̋̐̏̔̓̀̄ͅD̷̡̨̻̠̟̠̤̠̻̤̭̙̤͈̠̣͚͇̠̝̈̉̃͐̎̏͂͊̽́́́̏̏̒̏̃̈́̇̀̈́͠O̸̬̰͇͓͈͖̐̓̉̏̎̈́͐͐̄̎̒͑̋͆̒̃͛̈́͂̓̆͆̊̑̓͌͌́͌̎̀͂͑̾̂͗̆̒̄̈́͘̕̚ ̵̡̢̛̛̼͎͓̞̣̘̼̱̖̙͔̙̟͎͚̽͊͆͊̇̃͌͐̑̏̑͑̍́̽̋̀͘Ỹ̸̡̘̼͉͕̟̦̯̹̮͜ͅÖ̴̢̨̧̧̡̜̮̪̗͉̞̰̗̳̹͔͖͚̹̯͈̼͎̜̜̱̻̮̫̬̦͇̬͈͈͔̥̻̯̫̭̥̟̱̦͇͒̿͒̀͑͐̕͜͝ͅƯ̴̡̛̪̩̘̭̖̜̠̹̟̮͆̏̀͗̇̇̍̈́̈̓̑͆̾͌̑̽͊̄̎̌̇͌̈́̇̐̏̇̃́̊̄͛͋͑͐͑̋̐̕̚͘̕͝͝ ̴̨̡̛̙͎̳̘̤̲̦͙͈̙̒̑̀̀͆̓̔̄̃̋͑̾̎͗͗͋̏̈͋͛̈́̏̒̅̽̐̍̀͊́͘͝T̶̡̧̛̳̟͓͉͎̖̻̘̱̭̖͎̰͚̗̥̗̤̥̳̘͎̜̣̳͉̩̙̮̅͐̇̀̆́̇̽̒͛̉͐̈̏̀̒͆̃͗͆́̔̽̓̒͋͋̽̇̾͗̐̔̓͒̄̆̚̕̕̚̕͜͝ͅͅͅR̶̛̰͈͓̜̻̝͙̣̱̥̭͉̦̗͖̥͇͖̺̓̅̾̇̈̅̊̒̀͐̈́̔̃͒̚̚͜͝͝͠Ų̵̡̩͕͖͕͈̼͚͎̺̿͊̏̄͑̇̈́͐̓̐̐̈̅́̓̑̐͗͆̈̓͂̇̑́̅́̽͒̓́̄̔̅́͘͘̚͝S̶̡͙͇̖͕͙̠͖̯̣̟̻̭̼̗͍̦̟̣͖͍̼͙̗͎̙̠̮̓̉͌̽̋̽̃̆̽̑̉͂͊̑͑͛̑͛̀̑͌̏̇̅͊̉͒͛̓̍̎̌̏̾̈́̕͝͝͠T̸̢̢̡̧̨̡̡̧̛̯̥͔̣̰̰̹̘͎̘͉̦͔͕͓̞̮̹̟̲̫̫̼̫͖͇̯͖̪͇͈̱̻͉͙̀͒̈̈̆͒́̓͗̋͗͆͋̚͠͝ ̸̡̢̛̛͈̜̣̯̪̪̙̭̥̳̰̝̖̔̑̋̈́͑̇͐̊̆̓̍͂́̑͂̂̋͆̏̐̂̎̽́̽͛̋̏͊̈́́̃́̍̆̾̋́̕̚͘̕͜͝͠͠͝ͅM̶̨̨̡̨̡̨̙͎̙̥̞̳̝̖͇̲̣̰̙̮̬̩̦̘̙͚͖͔̳̳͓̩͙̯̹͓̹͖͍̜̺̲̮͙̔̾̽̀́͐̎̈́̀́̎̉̄̂̈́̀͘̚͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅȨ̸̡̨̡̛̛͍̘̜̭͉͔͈̼̰̣̘̗͕͕̖̜͔̬̙͚̳͖͍͉̰͎͖͕͓̬̞̅͑̌͛̑̾͑͆̍͒͋̇̽̈́̅́̏̐̋͑́̈́̅̍͗́̑̑̔͆̑̊̚̚̚̚͝͝?̷̨̢̛̙̲̦͎̻̥̱͓̬̹̞̱̻͓̦͕̖̝͍̼͚̼̬͔̮̱̥͖͍̰̲͚̋̊̓̈́̆̈́̆͑̾̒͑͆̐́̐̒̓̈́͗͒͛͊͌̈́̈́̀̊̎͐̚͘̕͝ ̶̢̧̢͙̳̮̼͉͇̦̞̝̥̝̱͙̟͇̝̙̳̜͍͍̗͇̙̼̳̰̙̙̯̥̙̬̺͈͇̼̙̭̓͘D̵̜̹͚̳͔͓̆̎͑̈́̇̓̃͂̽̋͆̓̋́̎̋̓̿̅̾͒̐̆͗̋̊̿̔̓͋̑̿̈́̈́̐̾̈́̈͐̐̅̕̚̕̕̚͠O̷̧̥̘̰͓̙͉͈͎̟̼̠̲͙͕̗͎͕͆̾́͐͂̈́͊̈́̀̊̔̇̀͋̔̏͂͆̄͊̿͌̅̎͒̓͋͛͛͌̓̀̕͘͘͜͝͝͠͝ ̷̛̭̀̓͆̃́̃͂̂̉̌̇͆̒̇̽̀̄̂̀͂̃̏̅̔̚͘͠͝͝Y̵̡̧̡̛͉̪̭͈͎̣̻̭̜̩̝͉̳͔̘̯̲̞̼̦͚͒͆͛̇̾̑̿͆̔͛̌̒̾̔͊̇̓͐͗͌̋͗̌̏̋͌̌́͆̓̽̅̃͋̽͒͘̚̚̚̕̚͜͠͝͝Ǫ̵̲͈̝̲̲̊̋͐̈́͗͆͛͒̾̌̔̾̄̀̐̎͆̿̆̀̋̓̌̔̓͋̿̈́̏͂̈́͆̒̉͒̌͘͘͠͠͝͝U̸̡̦̯͍̟͍͖͇͋̍̂̑̈́̍̐̔͐̅̆͆́̆̆̿̓̽̓̈̍̎̇̈́̽͋̑̈́̎̅̽̅̕̕̚͝͝͝ ̶̛̛̻͈̟̤̥̾́̅̈́̑͒̈̓̉̿̂̍̉͐́͂̅̽̓̃̿̈́̑̀̔͐͑̊̔̊̃̑͌͂̆̅̒͆̆̋̕͘͝T̸̡̛̛̪̖̼͑͂͛̃͗̅̓̍̆̍̋̔̎̿͗̔̏̓̎̇̓̎͌́̽̔̀́̍̈́̌̾͘͘̚͝͝͝͠͠͝R̸̢̛̤̗̯̫̩̤̥̜̫͉̻̺̟̻͓̹̰͇͚̖̖͔͕̘̩̯͇͎̥͓̝̩̪͊̒̀̒́̏̑͆̅̆̾̆̀̓͘̚̚ͅͅǗ̸̢̧̧̮͖͓̭͎̺̱̤̪̩͖̮̣͍̞͖̲̦̬̹̥͕̙̠͔̜̟̏̀͒̔̿̾̿͂̊̽͒͑͆͘͠S̷̢͈͖̭̬̠̩͇͖̣̪̜̮̰̥͇̉͐́͌̍͆́̌͌̀͆͂́̓͋͐̑̚͘͘͘͝͝͝T̷̢̧̢̨̛̲̳̭̳̜̭̙̻̭̰̘̝͍͓͔̰̻̜͕͚̯͓̤̮͆̔̋̅̒̑͌͋͐̍͋̈́̓̌̿̽̇̋͠͝͠ ̵̢̧̜̘̯̮̟̺͚̹̝̭̱̼͚͓̤̼͕̫̞͚̮̗̺̯͔̱̠͙̹̞̆̓͆̏͐͋͛́́̄͘̚̕͘͝͝͝M̷̨̢̼͎̺̦͎̰̦̮͙̙̖͉̱̺̬̒́̿̇̄̏̄̊̏̆̈̍̀̈̽͑̄̈́̇̀͘̚͘͜͝͝ͅE̶̡̨̨̧̢̥̣͉͚̟͕̠̼̱̻̹͕̺̩͔̖͍̻̟͓̲̤̘̜̱̘̳̹͇̝̻̬̤͚͎̮̻͔̯̞̗̅̓͂̆̓̇͒̽̅̉͛͑̏͗͒̓̇̍͛̿̀̓́͗̕̕̚͜ͅ?̴̡̢̡̛̹͎͎̘̜͓͚̥̳̳͎̺̥̦̻͍͈̹̼͕͉̝͇͚̞͖̙̺͎̥͎̘͓̣͕̫̝͋̃̒͑͌̈́̅̍̌̍̿̀̊͛̈́̃̊̈́̾͌̔̌͑̑̑͊́̅̊̽̃̋̃̍̏͘̚̚͜͜͝ͅͅ ̶̨̢̨̨̢̨̡̯͇̰͖͚͓̬͙̗͎̺̯͙̟̱̖͚͈̭̼̙͈̬͔͖͍̣͉͚̲̖̬̻̻͕̂̆͆̌̊̇̓̀̔́̋̑̏͗̈́̒͐̂̌̆̎̊̉̕̕̚͘͠D̴̨̢̼̞̭̝͔̞̻̤͖͔͎̼̦̘͍̗̹̥̙̭͓̗̪͔̓̌́̉̈̀̄̊̋́́̈̊͐͐͗́̏̋́̄͐̆̋̂̊͛̒̏͗̚ͅƠ̵͚̠͌͂́̾̍̉̓̈́͂̃̉͂́̓̌͐̑͌̒̑̂̆̄̅͐̐͒͝͝͝͠ ̷̢̛͙̩̳̳̦͚͍̹͖̬̯̘̗̻̣̞̣̟͔͚̦͚̰̠͉͙̹̗̐͌̇̏̂͗̈́͐̏̏́̊́́̑̋̄͋̊̐̈̃̂̔̐̈́̀̈́̐͒̏̐̅͋͐͐͛͂̽͐́̚͜͠͠͝͠ͅͅY̸̛̛͚͆́̒͐̆͛̉̈̉͂̿̅̅̅̽̀́̒̇̾͐̃̔͊͗̈̈͠͝͠Ơ̵̢̢̧͕̞̪̰̻͉̹̻̜̖̙̣͈̻̩̘̭͈͖̞̫̘͉͍͇̖̣̳̟̭̘̹͈̩̝͎̪̜͓̬̲̒̎̆̿̎̋̍͐̒̄͌̄̽̓͆̽̏͑͗͊́̐̎͆̃̄͆̓̓̄̏͊͑͘͘̚̕͘͘͜͜͠͝Ủ̶̧̡̝̘̬̝͉̬͍͓̫̘͉͇̲̯̗̺̭̥͓͈͙̜̯͇̤̞̠̜̂̓̈́̾́̃̌͌ͅ ̶̧̢̘͇̺̲̔̎̋̒̄̌́̀͒͗T̵̨̧̢̨̡̡̢̧͉̻̥̟̳̹̦̪̙̯͔̤̰̠̣͕̜̪͖̣̯͙͍̣͉͙̘̠͙͌̀̋͆̈́͌̔͛̅̔̀̑́̾̚̕̕͘͜R̸̝͙̳͌̾Ứ̷̧̛͉̬̼̓́͌̽͛̄̈̔̐̓̎̒̍̽̅͗̌̄̎̓͗͋̄̽́̔̀̄̎̍̚̕͘͜͝͠S̶̛̻̥̹͉̙̹̦̔̍̽͂̔͆̔̈̈̃͗͐͘̚͝T̷̡̧͔̮̣̩͖̱̪̤͓̦̹̟͚͙̳͓̦́ͅ ̶͇̱̩̙͔̈̈́̀͑̿̓M̶̢̨̧̢̢̧̠̘̥͔̯͔̳̪̻̲͓̹̫̰͇̹̮͕͍̱̮̜̤̪̼̖̺̲̱̤̣̮͐̀͌̂̄̾͐̑͂̄͗͐̉̽͌̿̈́̓͋̒̍͐̂̾̉̀͜͜͜͜͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅĘ̵̠̟̲̙͔͇͎͇̝̮̠̙̭̾͐̃͗͌̀̋̓̇͑̿̈́̊̋̇̐̆̽̌̒̈́̎̍̀̈́̈̈́̿͛͌̏͊̍͂̏̐̂͒͋̚̚̕͜͝͝͠͝͝?̸̡̧̗̲͕͖̲͈̰̱͂͒̀̑̅̅̉̐̔̽͐̀̐ ̸̧̠̩̟̮̜̫͇̘͉͈͖̬̰̟̝͕͈͔̙̺̘̣̤̙̇̈̽̃̂̑̃̆̃̐́̀̓͌̕̕̕̚̚͝͝͠ͅD̵̡͓̭̭̜̣͖̄̇̉̋̈́͊̋͆̏̏̇̎̎̔̈̑͘͝͝Ơ̴̛͙̥̖͎̜̣̟̯̙͊̿͛̎̏̔̈́̑́͒̎͋̔̈́̄̑̒̐̏́̋̓͌̿͆̋̅̊̀͂̽̎̓̆̋͌́̚͘̕͘̚͝͝͠ ̷̢̨̹̮̞̰̪̬͔̫̺̻̗̙̳̯̻̰͖̺͚͈͖̬̯́͛͋̐̾̌̉̇́͗̀̏̍̓̈́̇̚̚͠Y̸̢̮̳͙͓̼͓͌̀́͌̾́̅̈́́͌̔̍̑̐̈́͆̂̇̓̆͑̒̿̓̂̌͌͋̇͆̌̂̓͘̚Ȍ̶̧̢̨̤̲̫̟̹̬̝͎̞̩͇̻̟͓͚̻̥̜͉̲̻̦͆́̂͜͜Ư̵̡̨͍̟̮̭͙̫͙̟̠̙̜͕̮̩̳̘̺̰̦̮̪̤̮͂̓̄̉̌̾̏́̓̑̎̄̓̌̇̇̕̚̕͜͝ͅ ̴̢̞̭̦̜̱̝̣̲̠̟̖̮̣͕̮͔̪͇̯̱͉͕̃͗͒̋͛̐̀̇͆̓̌̋̉͆̚͘̕̚͜͜͜T̴̡̛̝͓̘͍͈͍̘̀̓̌̏̓̌͘͜͝ͅR̴̨̨̧̡̟̱̭̖͉͇̞̺͇͚̮̖̪͍̣̖̘̱̤̠̖̝͕̜̭̮̻̜̙̰̜͍͍͉̫͍͓̓͂̃̓̓̾͌͒͗́̆̋̆̓͂̂̎̔͊̄̾̐͛͝ͅU̸̧̧̧̨̹̝̬̥̮̮̪̠͍̗̣̭̺̩̮͕͔͕͎̮̼̰̥̤̣̺̎͂͛̊̀̀̈́̓́͊͒͛͒́̈́͐̀͐̉̀̀̀̀̒̎̒̾͘͘̚͘͘͠͝ͅS̸̨̨̢̛̤̺̰͇͔͈͉͖̬͕̻̺̲̲͚̮̻̱̪͙̖̜̳̞͇͔̞̟̰̣͙͍̱͉̭̼̗̳̬̓̍̅̑̄̔̒̍̓̈́̀̈́͒̋̽͐͒͋͐̀͘T̷̨̢̨̢̛̛̖̠̭̫̪͚͉̤̲͕͎̪͇̯̻̱̦̙͍̙͚̦͕̤̱̜̤̖͔̥̄͆̎̿͊̐̋̈́̒̊͌͒͊̄͑͛͋̑̈́̀̈́̌̿͗͛̀̅̔͌̐́̓͌̃̏͑̇̈́̎̌͠ ̸̹͖̗͂̾̓̊̇͐̈́͐̓̈̒͆̒͒͊̀̒̇̂̿͂͗̈́̉́̐̾͋͑̉̾̓͒́̓͆̓͘̚͝͝͠͠͠͠͝M̴̧̢̛̛̞̟̖̝̮͍͍͓̳͙͍͚̬̞̝͈̲͍̺̏̈͂͛̀̈́̅͒̅̉͒̀̾̔͛͗͛̅͑́̃̐̾͊̑̔͆̌̃͗̋̊́͆̓̕̕͠È̵̲̦̫͇̱͎͚̪͈̂͐̉͋̄͑̐̍̽́̑̀̈͂̑͑̃̓̅͐́̓͂́̈́̔͂͋̊̿̄̈́̓͛̓̈́̋̉̈́͘̕͘͠͝͝͝?̷̢̰̠̙̹̠̜̫̪̺̥̩̳͇̫̺̭̦͓̙̖̬̥͇̝̦͈̳̝͓̞̫̙̤͉̻͆̈́̌͒̊́̔̂ ̶̧̛̘͇̮͍̙̭̟̱̳̳͖̱̟̘͚̝̗͎̖̜̫̪̘͖͖͙̓̈̆̀̋̍̆̀̍̌͛̑̒̓͊̓̂͒͌̑̃̑̍́͛̉̃̒͗̊̓̒̑̀̽͊͂͌̄̂͐́̈́́̚͠͠D̴̢͖͕͍͙͍͓̃̽̈͌͆̊͐́̀͂́͗͊̓̊͆̃̆̚͘͜͝͝Ǫ̴̡̯͍͓̲̜̦̬̳̣̺̼̟͔̱̳͇͙̪̩͌͛͒̓̔̓́̂̉̏̃̊͋̐̎̉͑̐̈́͆́̃̾̾͐̐́́̂͐̕͘̕͜͝͝ ̸̛̝̜͖̘̦̜͈̩̫̜̻̞̹̠̺̪͔͕̜͓̮̯͚͓̠̞̬͇̲̳̠͇̱̯͔͎̞͙͎͈̦̱̩̓̊̈́̑̇̐̈́̑̌͐̈̓̿͂̐͋̇͘̚͜͠Y̶̛̛̫̗͔̮͖͈͔̲̙̠̙̰̻̣̥͇̰̠̙̥͇͙̫̼͎̲̟̥̤̘̲͍͉̤̬͚̼̪̻̘̭̘̯̤̝̰̫̾͋̋̋́́̀͌͐̋̎̀̈́͑̋͌͋̐̍̏̕̚͝͝͝͠ͅȌ̴̡̧̧̢̦̫̯̘̳̯̖̣̫͈̟̮͖̗͕͉̻̙̘̘̺͎̹͉͈͒̐̾͗͛͆͐̈́̋͋̇͒͆̔͛̊͐̂̂̃̔́̃̐̽͋̈́̚̕̕͝͝͝ͅU̶̱͓̘͓̳͈̠̘̯͔͕̒̓̒͑̏̿̎̃̉̓̀̐̾̇̒͆̍̽̃̃̿͐̊̀͠͠͠ ̶̢̧̛̣̣͚͓̫͆̑̅͑̿̐̃̅̔̑͋̽͌̅̽̏̑͝T̴̡̧̨̧͉͓͙̻͓̰͙̞̺͖̬̞̦̳͇̟̹̲͉̜͔̈́̏̎̓͒̐̓̓̈̊̀̔̐͐͑̀́͒́̔̐͌͂̈́͆̾̈̅͘͘̚̚͠͝͝͝R̵̝̮͖͓̄̔̊͑͆̿̈́̊̃͌̒̐̂͗̑̉̆͘̕̚͠͠ͅŲ̴̢͓̤̳̦̗̗̭͇̳̩̗̤̙̗͍̦͈̣̥̹̜̻̜̗͕̳̈́̾͜ͅS̴̡̢̡̨̡̧̛̟͍̹͚͖̺̠͈̻̯̯͖̞͚̟̱͚̻͈̪̥̙͍̟̬̱͚̪̰̯̪͕̘̞͖̍̎̾̅̀͜͜ͅT̸͓̣̹̺͍͍̖̯͖͖̝͎̣̗͈̀̎̎̐͌͌͋͒̉͛̆͆̑̉́̈́̀͆͂̿̌̿̀̉̀́̇̋̋̀͑̃͊̃̋̀͘̕͘̕̚͝͠͝ ̵̨̜͍̭͙̦̬͚̳̲̠̟̰̓͋̉͑́̈̀̓͑̋̌̚M̶̧̡̧̖̞̱̻̥͎̰̙̯̳̫̩̗͔̦̟̩̟̼͓̹̻̱̰͔̜̭͖̫͚̳̜͓̱͉̰̼̰̣͙̱̏̊́̈́̕͜E̴̢̢̡̛͇̝͙͙̤̪̞̰͖͍̤̟̦̜̬̲͙͍̤̤̞̭̜̳̻̩̱͓͈̣̝̻̼̺̮̓̃̆͐͛͌͐͑̒̾̃̔͆̑̈́̄̀́̂̍͛̅̒̕͘͜͠͠͝͠ͅ?̴̨̨̛̛͇̹̘̺̈́̋̔͛͑͑͌͐͂̌̾̔͋́͜͝ ̴̢̛̖͖̫̰͈̟̘͎̩̤͔̫̤͕̑̾̈͋̔̐̑̈́̑̃̀̏̉̋̔̆̋̈́͋̓̀̀̈̈̔̊͒̅̇͊̔̈́́͑͘̚̚͜͝͝Ḑ̵̧̢̨̮̗̘̰̟̠̮̼͈̯̹͎̜̤̼̱̯͓̦̺̰̘͕̩̼̃̊̔̅̋̉̓́̒̉̍̂͜͝ͅǪ̸̧̟͖͚̩̼̫̦̳͈̩̲̳̜̆͐̒̐͒̇͂͋͗̎́̾͋̒̈̈̀̒̃̍͘͝ ̷̡̨̨̧̛̛̭̖̫̥̭̗͈̤̱̥̲͎̫̣̜̳̞̺̝͓͈̝̖͍͎̝̹̖̯̓̒͌̓͊̈́̅̃̾̈́̓͒̀͐͗̔͐͋͗̾͐͛̆̀̿̇̕͠͝Y̷̢̨̨͔̩̠̼̲̰͚̺̠̺͚̹̩̓̉͐̓̂͒͋̉̀͊͆͋̂̎̔͗͋̿̎̈́̇͂͗͑̈̈̑̀͌̑̿̏̽͒̈́̊̄̕̚̕͝͝ͅÖ̷̡̡̧̺͇̤̠̭̱̞̮̹̫̹̖̙̬̜̯̜̮̟̭̗̗̩̠̆̈͛̽̾͌̀̎͋̄̉̽͘̕͜͠U̷̜͈͋͌̈̍ ̵̧̤̰̼͓̥͓̱̭̖͉͓͚̹̠̜̰̲̟̞̺̦́̍͐̍͗̍͂̋͋̔̿̔͆̇̈́̌͋̋̊̆͒͗͗́̚͘͝͠ͅŢ̸̛͉̬̯̜̬̗̦̈́̀͂͛̐̽̐͆̊́͊̉̌̇͐͌̒͆̒̒͗̚̕̚͝͝ͅŖ̵̧̢̛̲̰͎̮̯̼͈͉͇̬̣̥̯̼̖͔͎̱̜̘̫̭͙̥̲̣͚̈̿̋́̔͒̔͑̉̓͐͋͋̓̓̆́̒̏̒́̂͗̀̈̐̋͂͋̄̌̈́̾́͊̀͋̀̈́͘͘͜͝͠Ư̴̢̛̥͚̝͕̥͉͙̮̭̺͔͖͎̰̗̾̒̔̔͂͋͗̓̉͐̒̈̎̍͋̔̈́̂͐͐́̓́̄́̅̑̋̿̃͌͂̑̎͂̕͘̕̚͝͠͝Ŝ̶̠̲̊̿̆̓̆͛͌̐́̏̒̇̅́̐͊̓̏͋̆̋̔̿̐͆͐͆͛͒̊̋̊̿̒͋̓̅͗̎̈͝͠͝͝͝Ţ̸̢̧̢̧̥͈̮̺̜͇̱̱̤̖̘͉̭̻͉̥̭̳̯͖̳͓̹͕̙͇̥͈̠̀̀͐̂͠ͅ ̷̨̡̧̛̭̙̮̥̣̣̪̩̗̪͇̳͙̓͐͊͛̽͑͋̀̌̍̎̊͋̈́͗͌̆̉̕̚͜M̴̨̯̼̝͍̲̞̱̗͉͕̗̙̮̮͇̘͉͇͓̩̦̺̭͇̟̲̥̲̂̋̂̓͑̂̆̕͝ͅĘ̸̧̛̪̦̭̤̳͗͑̌̓͑̊̊̽̅̆̏̕͘͝?̵̧̧̧͉͚̙̬͕͓̯̥̤̙̞̤͙̩̙̟̱̺͓̣̞͇́̈͗̾̃͗̒͋̃̄̇͛̈́̊͊̐̅̓̌̎̄͗̐̋̑̾́͘͜ ̴̨̧̨̧̧̨̢̨̧̨͚̠̦͓̖͖̲͕͖͉͇̙̪͕͚͉̞̪̻̖͉̹͈̖͉̯̰͔̱̱͍̥̳͎̜̟̊̀̀̄D̸̢̡̧̤͇̻̟̦̜̭͍̦̤̮͎̗̫̱͙͚̣̞͈͈͖͍̙̪̲͈͔͇̖̲̰̱̖͇͔͕̣͎̱͆̓͒̉̎́̇̈́̈̿̈́͑̚̚͘̚͝ͅỚ̷̡̧̦̤̖̖͔̟̤̮̯̤̝̬͈̼̓͑͌̔́̃̓̐̉̀̄̓͆͌̐͆̂̈́̂̌̋̐͋̂̋͊͂̂̈́̆̆́̈́́̈͌̃̓̐͘̚̚͜͠͠ ̴̡̨̛̬̥̰̯͎̤̬̭̥̫͍̻̣̠͙̟̼̟̰̠̠͉͓͎͕͒͂̈̒͒͌͌̂̊̌͗͂̀̑̎̈̋̃͐̀̊̅̃͒̀̉́͊̑́̈̀̽̊͑̽̓̕͜͠͝͠Y̵̨̛̪̓̾̄̄̎͂͐̅͒͋͗͌̋̐̾͌̃͊̂̓̾̓̀̐̂̃̊̈́̊̍̋͊͛̽͑́̈́͘͘̕̕͠͠Ǫ̸̧̡̛̛͎̰͎͖̫̟̣̖̞̱͎͖̤͙͕͈͊̎̓͌̂̓̈́͌͗̎̈̾̀̑̉͐́̈́́̾͊̾̓̄̌͐̇͗́͒́͊̅͛̇̅̆͂̇͛͐̇̕̚ͅͅǛ̷̧̨̢̹̙̲̲͙͖̬̝̝͓̝͖͓̪͔͎̫͌͒̀̓ͅ ̵̡̧̭̰̼͚̭̖̟͈̟̖̜̳̱̯̠̙̰̜̩͉̞̦͈͍̝̱̯͕̳̟̟̣͉̝͍͉͈̞̾͋͒̎̾̓̓͂̓̋̄̒̂͑͐̽͒̀͑̋̈̈̀͆̎͒̓̒̇̒̈́͐̋̃̄́̒͛͗͆̿̚̚͜͜͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅŢ̴̧̡̛̖̟̬̫̦͖̣̟̺̟͔͈͈̫͖̘̘̱͓̻͕͔̟̜̮̱̟̫͐̋͂͑̽̂͌̌͗̂̈́̄͗̉̓͆͂̈́̉͋͐̏̔́̿̽̓͊̊̈́̏̀̂̊̽̆̓̕̚͘͜͝͝͝ͅR̵̢̨̹̗̜̣͔̭̐̇́̅̑̓Ữ̴̧̢̢̢̟̲̘͚̳̘̙̻̬͙̲̯͓̲͇̟͕̩̥̟̗̼̬̻̣͈̳̮̙̘̰͎̰̋̓̃͐͒̀̐͒͋̃̀͛̂͑̀̉̒́̾̋̍̆͆̋́̽͒̽͐͒̊̀̈́̑͛͊̇͑̂̿̍̚͜͝͠͝͠ͅŞ̵̨̛̯̯̜̝̲̘̙̦̲͎̖̯̣̘̯͇͇̽͂͑̀̃̂͆͆̔̈́̀̈́͛͊̍̇̔͒̿͘͝T̵̡̨̡̢̻͍͈͎̮͖͇͙̠͔̫̤͔̤̭̞̗̤̼͙̮͕̪̤̫͚̤̹̼̦̳̦̥̗̫͈̦̪͎̲̯̈́͒͜ͅͅ ̸̧̧̛̛̛͎̠̘̰̟̣̪̰̟͉̬̘͙̬̪̥̱̘͓̤͇̦̫̜̺̜͉͓̀̈́͂͂̈́̏̀͌̌͛̋̽̽̇͐͌̎̈́̓́͊͆̍̆̓͒̎̑̔̊͊͘̕͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅM̸̧̘̟͙͖̱̫̤̪͈̖͖̞̗̊̋͆͜͝E̴̡̳͚͓̣̙͓̝̭̯̖̬̹̝̰̣͈͓̝̦͚̫̖̜̜͎͉̰̭̫͂́͐̋̾̋͐͆́͋̿͊͑͋̂̒̀̃͛̓̒͑̄͌́̐̏͋̐̏͘͘͝ͅ?̵̬̮͙̫̻̆̓͋̏͂̒̇̆̊̈̀̿͌͑̃̌̈̒͋ ̷̛̘̘̅̈́͒͊̑̀̓̽̍͆̏͐̆̋̿͊̆̾͌̒̃̂̓̄̋̎̚͝D̷̢̡̠̥̳̫͖͉̯͔̗͔͕̬̺̓̓̀̎͋̍̂͐̌̎͗̄̈̌̒̀͗̇͗͐̌̇̅̏͗͆̈́̕͝͠O̶̧͖̠̝͕͔̙̼͕̣̝̰̮͓͍̫̘̦̗͕͎͓̤̫͚̮̞͎̗̯͉̻̟̤͔̒͐͗͊̋̆͛͒́̄́̋́͂̐͒́́͆̈́̎̎̆͛͌̆͑͋̈́̚̚̕̕͘͜͜͜ͅ ̴̹̝̯̇̍̔̉̑͋̐̂̈́̈́͌̿̃̐̇͒͠͝͠͠Y̵͍͉̯͓̹̤̰̜͉̠̌̈́̋̊̈́̇͊̒̐̀̉̌̋̀̌̊̎̚O̴̯̱̪͋̀͑̓̓̂͑̂̍͗̐̈́̾̃̉́̏̔̊̆̉͊͛̊̈́̈́͗̕͝͠Ư̴̯̣̝̏̒̊̌͊̒̉̌͂͗́͋͌̑̉̐̀̇̑̔̊͊̽͂̆̆̃́̋̓͌͂̅́͑̏̈́̍̐̉̚͝͝͠ ̷̢̛̛̙̬̬̣͙̯̠̳̞͈̻̤͖̯̟̬̠̯̗̯̹̲̥̖̤̀̈̆̎͐̂̎́̀͑̂̒̑́̚̚Ţ̷̡̨̟͙͙̮̹͖̺͍̙̠̗̤̺̥̫̫̗̟̘̹̜̣͔̤̠̝̞̙̾͊̏͑͗̀̂̉̓̒̋͊̂̈́̔͆̾͒̀͊̾̚̚̚͝͝R̷̡̧̛͕̻̻̣̩͉̗̼͔̖̻̱̘̤͔̼̳̦̾͛̿̓̉̃͘̕͜ͅU̶̢̢̺̳͎̙̹̭̲̗͖̞̞͕͉̞̜̯͔̥̝̗͚̟̦̘̮̲͚͇̹̣̟̓̃͝ͅṠ̸̨̨̧̝̯̰̙͕̥̘̟͚̳̻̪͈̼̹̳̙̻̭̦̮̞͍̝̣͙̭͍̮̥̫͎̲̖͍̐̉̅͜͜͜T̵̡̛̠͕̯̜̙͚̦̩͙̭͈͕̦̱̝͇̯̮̹͎̪̰̮́̇̄́̀̓͊͆̍̄́̔̋̈́̋͑́̑̓̾̕̚͠͝͠ ̸̨̡̨̢̢̛͍͖̬̣̰̜̘͈͎͕͕͚͖̠͇̘̤̳̙͇͎̻̬͈̖̻̠̝͔̩͙̹̲̝͛̏̍̐̋̏͊̐̈́̀̍́́͑̃͂̾̇̓̋̅͆͒̂̈́͊͌̌̑͒͐̒͛̐̈́̕͝͠͝M̴̢̢̧̖̭̼̙̱̺̪̣͉̩̯̥̻̖̗͔͉̭̊̓͒̊͂̐̉̊͛͌͋̑͆͋͋͐͊̍̓̆̐̀͋̅̀̍̚̚̕͜͠͠Ę̴̛̛͚̞͙̝͔͕̻̭̤̙̯̠̫̼̍̓͊̋̓̐̈̽͐́̃̋̄͒̓͊̐̽̏̅̓͐̈́̎͊̀̂̓̍͂͝?̸̗͍͉͖̪͓͇͔͙̞͖͎͉̣̖̪̻̜̩̞̮̹̺̺̫͇̟̬̗͙̟͙͙̘͙͕̲͍̞̋̍̌̌͜͜͝ ̵̧̹͈̤̗̪͙͌̌͆̌̀́̈͂̈́̂̅̒̒̆̓͒̓̀̔́̓̌̐̾̾̃̏̀̚̕̕͘͝͠͠͝ͅḐ̸̨̨̬̬̳͈̱͉̭̲̙̟͖͙̠̫͕͓̺̯̪̻̹̟̙̻͕͇͚̻̤̃̿͑̓̌̾͌͋͆͂͋́̾͊̒̽̃̇͘̚͜͠͠Ǫ̴̢̛̫̻̻̲̯̫͇̜̳̟̩̩̮͎̆̀́̍̌̏͂͗̄͂̇̚͝ ̷̢̡͈̭̱̮̗͉͇̥̫͔͔͕͈̬͔͙̠͕̠̱̺͖̗̫͇͉̗̟̙͎̬̟̲͖̺̯̮̞͓̼̻̍͒̏̇̃̐̄͋̔̀̇̈́̿̐̈́̽̏̒͋͑̈̃̇̀̍̿̑̅̈́͆̾̅̓͘̚͝͝͝͝Y̸̢̡̡͇͎̩͚̝̫̣͚̜͚̩̼̮̝͈̌̿̽̐̅̈̓̊̈́̏͂͐̒̌̅́̎̽̄̈́̐̆́̈́̓́̚͝͠͝Ȯ̶̯̻̼͇͙̻̳͙͇̩̓̊̊͑́̐̑̀͑͋̈́̍̏͗̐̒̉̽̀͗͑̋̚̚U̶̧̨̙͇̦̹͔̤̹̦̠̮͝ͅ ̴̨̡̧̨̼̟͉̱̤̟͔̮̝̗͇̲͖̲̯̟͙̘̥̟̤̠͈̞͙̠̯̥͈̦̘̲̩͈̠̗̇̈́̀͌̀̽̂͂̊̿͌͜͜͝͝͝Ţ̵̧̨̮̺͕͚̖̰͍̩͚͈̥̝̞̮̮̫̹͕͕̦̙̩̱̼̫̞̼̼̬̱͕̝̼̫̫̗̣̮͍̪̫͛̇̇̅̎̂̆̊̆̃̆͋͂͋͂͊͌̑̇̈̆̅̽͆̎̋͐̐̿͘̕͜͜͝ͅͅR̵̡̨̨͉̪̳̹̠̪͖̞̝̹̠̬̜͙͇̯̪̯͋̍̅͌̈̾̎̀̑͆̀̾̍̓͗̆̎͘͘̕͝ͅÛ̴̡̡͓̳̗͖͈̥̖̩͎̩͇̠͎̫͕̖̗̗̞͉̯̔͑̅͒̋̌̽̀̂͑̉̌́̑͒̾͑̐̈́͂̓͋̌́͜Ŝ̶̢̙͓̻͓̥̰̪̬̲͔͔̟̺̉̀͌̈̽̑̽͑̆̓̿̍̈́͌̀̌̀̍̈͑̓̓́̈́͂́̇̂̂̚̚̚͜͝͝ͅT̶̢̛̝͙͉̰̭̼̤̠͇͎̼̰̯̝̘͖̞̣̱̱͚͔̾͛̏̈́̽̾̄́͂͂͂̀̌͘͜͝͠ ̵̨̨̨̛̱̝̘͚̼̱͍̲̘̪̯̗̳̹͎̟͖̌̄̑̾̑̽͂͆̍̈́͆͑̒͑̕M̵̢̧̡̮̝̳̘̙̻̞̤̜̱̭͑̉Ȩ̴̢̭͇̫̻̞̼̲̮͈̥͙̥̥̙̻̱͍͉͈̘̱̝̻̬̯̠͓̝̼̘̣̪͇̟̞̟́͊̒͑̈́̀̄̚̕͜͜͜ͅ?̵̩̺̳̖͎͔̯͕͎̩̫̒͗̒̎̎̈̊̀̿̾̄̽̈̀̽̄́̊̚͜ ̸̧̨̢̨̨̛͖̻͚̩̳͙̠͈͚̫̙̯̰̲̤̲̯̰͕̙̪͔̤̼͔̣̹͔̰̂͆͛͛̊̀̂̔̄̊̽͒̋͐̒͊̂̒̈́͌́̈́̄͆̌͊͋͒͂̄̐͗͘̚͘͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅḎ̴̛̝̺͉̟̔̒̍̾̅͂͆̈́̋̑̄́̈́̆͌̇́̄͆̉̈́͑͌̏̏̅͛̆́̎̑̌̏͆̏̏̈́̈́̕͘͜͜͝͝O̵̡̧̢̧̡̢̢͕̗͙̜̜͕̮̬̰̥̮͙̝͕̘̯̼͚̮͕̺͔̣̞͎̮̳̭͖̹̳̬̣̮͇̠͙̫̪͑̃́̅̏̃́́̽͂̀͒̕͘̕ ̴̧̛̝̜͈̗̝̪͎̻̜̦̳͚͎͓̹̳̺̩̲̻͇̗̓̋̈́̃̔̂̕͜͝Ỵ̷̡̛̛̪̠̮͎͚̘̹̜̭̼̭̦̻̝͚͖̎̈́͋͋̀̌̾̎̑̈́̿̑̈́͆͆͆̕͜͜͝͝͠ͅƠ̴̧̢̧̧̨̺͇̳̤̞̟͔͕̠̤̮̰̺̰̳͙͖̪̜̫̦̺̺̪͊̊͗̏̌̊̄̓͗͛̆̾̽͂̎̊͊͊̋̀̃̎̇͜͝͝͝Ṳ̴̧̢̢̭̻̙͚̩̗͈͓̺̥̹̙͙͚̻̭͓͎͕̞͈̗͓͛͒́͗̉̇͘͜ͅ ̶̧̢̛͉̤̗̯̲̩͙̗̜͚̪̟̳͇̬͎͖̘̝̤͍̳̟̪̫̮̠͇̓̃̒̂̽̓̑̅̎̿̕͜͠ͅͅŢ̸̱̻̟̖̈́͛̓̉́͒̈́͗̂̈́̌̂̑́̇̑͋͂̾̿̔̈́̚͘͝͝͝ͅR̵̢̧̨̡̨̨̛̛̥̮̥͍̯̭̦̰͍̳͕̼̜̟̭̩͕͙̞̤͚̝̟̦͕͖̘̦̬̠͚̗̬̲̩̬̣̞͖̈́̎̾̃̊̒̀̽͗̇͆͛̋̆̊̍̅̋̆̔̒̍̂̊̏̀̀͂̍̂̀̏̓̃̀́̉̈́͊̈̆̅̊̚͜͝U̶̧̨͉̘̠͙̥̩̞̰͎̼͍͙̬̣̭͎̼͉͈͓͚̩̪͈̤͔̥͚̻̦͖̯̪̦̲̫̮͎̿͆̅̃̓̿̐̑̎̀͒̇́̓̏̎̏̃̃̎̀̈̎͗̆̉̽̓̀̾̔͑̿͌̚̕͘͜͜͜ͅŞ̸̢̳̻̱͔͚̗̙̫̟̲̗̘̯̮̤̥̤̮͇͍̻̟͕̙̜̠͎̞̳̤̮̼̤̹͖̘̀̈́̆͛̓̐̍̍̌̓͋͘͜͜͠Ţ̵̡͍̜͚͈̠̰̣̟̤̼̤̬̬͔̘̰̹̺̣͌̑͐́̾͌̍̎͐̓͑͂̔͒̽̈́̈́̋̿́̓̈͒͋̇̆͐̑̿̑̏̿̈́̆͆͘̕͝͝ ̵̢̪̰͉̳̻̥̮̫͔̳̙̥̝̗̈́̃̆̌̓̌̈̅̋͋̈͊̕͘͜͜Ḿ̴̢̢̢̩̼̘̖͖̫͍͚̰̜̠̮͙̠͕͔̼̫̫̜̜̭͎͖̞̬̗̙̝̗̰̯̩̪̦̯̬̲̊͒̂̐̉̑̔̿̀̂͛̄̊̌̄̓̿͌̄͛͋̕̚͜͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅȨ̸͎̜͕̭̮͔̙͇͍̺̘̩̭̗̖͈̥͚̬̯͙̰͍̻̤͍͉͙͇̭̮̺͖̋͌͐͑̓́̎̅̒̏̊̒̂͑̃̐̈́͒̕̚͜͝͠͠͝͝?̷̧̡̣̟͕͇͖͖͈͍̦͇͖̪̣͙͕̱͈̯͈͇̱͓̩̼̘̹̜̜̘̎͆͂̏̐́̒́̀̈́̀͆̈́̀̋̾͑͝͠͝ͅ ̵̢̨̨͕̹͙̦̫͚̬̺̰͓̘̮͂̎̋́̀̈́́͛̿͛̾͒͘̕̚̕̕̚͝D̷̟̲̰̱͑́̇͗̏̍͋̂͂͆̒͑̉̕͘͝ͅǪ̸̛̛̛̼̖̦̹͚̗̲̲͉̰̲̰͉̣̮͉̪̩̗̝͇̝̹̯̱̏̂͌̑́̿́̆͐̽̈́͊͛͆͗͑̉̓͂̀̀̂͆̎̌̎͐̃̌̃̉́̐͘͘̚͘͝ͅ ̶̢̧̨̧͔̯͙̝̩̰̣̭̫̠̗̩̭̟̣̻̩͕͚̟̫͙̲͎͎̲̝̹͎̣̞͓̣̳͗̍͂̃̐̈́͜͜͝Y̶̡̡̛̛̠͕͇͈̪͎̙̳͍͓̘͚̻̘̰͎̫̩͍̰̞͚͕̘͒͑̎͗́̽̄́̉̀͋̽̏̋̀̊̆̔̇̆͜͝O̴̢̧̰̰̤͕̤̻̱͚̯͎̗̥̹̪͔̦̻̘̭͙͕̙̦͕̭͎̺̟͕͔̙̟̲̼̘͓̅̆͜͠ͅȔ̷̡̡̡̘̱͖̰̝̦̠̻̭̥̱͚̘̱̼̖͓̗̯̟͙͎̰̤̬̱͓͉̩̟̮̗̪̪̪͈͚̠̗̈̉͒̎̀̈́̆͐̕͘ͅ ̸̜͚͙̏͌͋̾͑̇͗́͌͒͂́̐̌̃͘̚͠ͅT̷̢̥͖̤̜̭̬̼̩̪͍͉̦̦̘̼̭̞̥̖̜̰̩̬͚̼͍͎̱̣͕̬͕̺̝̠̈́͐͑̐́̇̈́͒̌̿̚ͅͅͅṞ̷̛͙̰͇̻̘̟̜̑̒͂̅̆̍͒̓̐̀̒̎̄͆̀̈́̒̊͛̀́̉̾̾̆͋̑̎̓̈́̇̾̂͆͒̈̽̚͝Ư̷̢̨͖̰̫͙̣͙̫͍̙͓̫͙͉̬̟̫̗̐̇̊̒̅ͅS̴̢̡̛̳̰͍̼̦͔̞̮͎̪̫̦͔̙͕͕̲̲̠̩̞̬̯͓͕͍͓̺͉̲̆͒̀̏̍̋̂̍̌̃̅̿̿̈́̑͂̓͌̄̾̑́̉̍͂͗̃̊͌́̔͐̃̓̎̊͑̍̔͆̑͌̋͘̚ͅͅŢ̴̙͚̦͕̼͕͓̰͓͈̙̠͙̲̦͈̰͓͖͔̫̞͈͇͙̤̠̭̮̣̮̰͔̪̜͉̤͒̈́̌̂͂̾̂̏̈́̄́̇̇̉̈́͆͋̉̀̚͠ͅ ̵̨̢̡̡̛̘̻̼̝͕̝̮͍̭͈̤̳̮̖͈̖̮̋̇̈́̔̒͂͂̔̇̓͗͑̈́͗̚̚̚̚͜͝M̶̛̟̦̫̫̺̑̽̾͐̽̅͐̉̈́͒̕̚͝ͅȨ̶̨̡̛̛̛͈̤͚͙̼̟̺̼̞̦̣̳̹̗̳̗͚̲̠̼͎̜͕͍͎͙̲̜̖͕̜̺̗̝̃̾̍̄̂̈́̾̉̂̏͆̒̂̂͑͌̂̇͌̔̉͌̾̄̑̎̓͛̄̾̏̐̍̀̕͝͝͝͝͠ͅ?̸͖̲̝̼̹̥̣̹̠̳͖̟̱͔̰͕̺̩̩̟͇̮̮̰̟̺̖̣̞͍͇̹͎̯̱͎͓͉̲̫͓͇̺̂̈̆̇̄̃̅̔̓͒̊̉̌̈́̂̃͊̃̾̓̊͆̾̂̀͐́̈́͂̂̊̓̈́̚̚̕̚͘̚͠͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅ ̸̱̼͎̱̲̗̝̞͔̟͐͐̒̎͜͝͝D̷̨̧̢̨̨̨̖̩̜͉͕͎̬̹͖̪̻̜̤̟̗͓͉͚̲̼͙͖̓͐͋͜Ờ̷̡̨̢̧̢̨̨̪͕̰͉̳̻̰͓̳͔̣͎̬̤̱̹͍̪̮̦̩̪͍̺̖͇̞͎̠̤͍̭̙͖̞̱̼̝̞̹̈́̊͌̈̿̑̑̄̆̐͑͌̽̓͑̆̈́͂͋͛͆̈̆͐̈̈̒͗̓̉̓͊͆̃̏̊́͊́͌̊̕̚͝͠͝ͅ ̵͖̝̻̙̯̥̗͔̯̦̣̮̄͌́͒̋̂̔̿́̑́̎̀̀̔́̈̈́̅̾̈́̄̀̓̅̊̔̌͊̊̉̒̃̿͋̅̾͑͑̑̕͘͝͠͝͝͝͝Y̶̡̢̢̢͍̱͉̻͇̗͇̬̲͖̤̩̗͖͕̻͍̳̣̦̙͙̲͙̘̙̹̪̱͇̭̺͒̾͑̌̂̏̀͐̒̎͆̂̈́͘ͅͅƠ̶̧̡̢̺̤͙͎̮̫̣̜͙̘̻͙̟̠͙͖̹̘̻̳̻̪̤̭͉̣͔̱͙͇̥̝͖͉͖͌̈́͋́͊̂̓̀̅̈́̈́̌͆̌͌̋͂̅̽́̽̑͒̏̉̓̅̏̀̉͊̔̅̌̓͑̕͘̚͘̚͜͜͠͝͝Û̴̯͔̠̊̈̆̒̐̋̀̾͋̌́̽͑̈́͐̅͑̍̀̏̔̽̑̓͐̈́̿͐̾͒̚͠ ̶̡̧̛̮͎̝̖̭̭̲͎̤͈̜̰̥̞̰͚̯̲̝̮̗͈̮̰͉̪͓̘͉̹̯̩̪̟͙̀͂̋̇̑̔͊́̈́͗͐̔̀̐͑͛͑͂̐̍̃́̆͂̈́̒̈́̏̍́͒̀̿̕̚̚͝͝͝ͅT̸̨͙̰̦̠̣͎͚͙̦̞͙̫͆̒̽͆̏̀͑̽͊̾̈́́͒́̿̒̈́͜͝͠ͅŘ̷̡̝̭̹̩̝̹̟̻̆͒̾̇́̍̅̍̓̓̄͆͂Ư̵̧̧̼͉͔̬͙̙͓͉͕̪͉̙͚͈͈̥̼̮̞͇͓̩̱͚͈̮͉͓̺̻̤̝̜͎͎̮̗͔̪̯̭̝̤̘̐̀́́̍͌̓̓̃̇̏̂͋͑̈́́̂̑̕͘͜͠͝͠S̶̡̛͇̘͖̗̗̳̠̗̝̦̫̬̪̞͍̺̘̗̹͓͔͚͍̖̱̑̔̈́͐̀̿͗̿̃̓̓̇̑̄͋̔́͛͋͑͆̈́́̽̊͘͘͜͠͠ͅT̶̡̨̤͈̭̜̼̖̤͈̘̯̲̙̣̣̫̅̏͆̐̀̓̇̎̎̃͂͛́̑̂̚͘͜ ̸̧̛̺̫̦̗̙͍͎͒̈́̀͋͆̑̄̽̎̽̆̐̌͒́̀̓̔̆̓̿̅͆̓̍͂͊͌̓͌̈̿̕̚̚͘͜M̸̡̛͎͔̦͔̩̹̻̤̻̼͚͙̭̣̞̝̩̞̪͍̼͖͔̜͓̦̙̥͓͇͕̻͈̘̲̦̉̃̈͐̐͑̏̉͛̓̈̾͐̅̓̔͒̈͋̄́̒̈̑̈̉̂̄̃͂͆͒͂͂̈́̈̓͘̚̕͝͝͠ͅͅÉ̷̡̡̛̛̱͖̞͕̼̮̘̙̮̩̖̭̰̻̗͚̮̩̣͎̀͗̏̐̔͊̍̇͐͊̏̎͂͒͐͐́̅́́̋̒̍̋͒͐͊͋̍̀̒̈̈͑͂̀̓̏̑̿̐͘͘͜͜͝ͅ?̶̨̧̱̭̬̣̫̟̮̺̪͔͎̪̪̥̀̅̄̏̇̈́̾͛̐̋͗̈́́̋͊̿͛͝ ̴̧̨̞͍̬̜̱̣͖̟̣̝̙̬̞̲̖̻̠̪͉̏̉̑́͜D̶̥̞̥͔͉̞̞͉̗̈́͒̋̉̓̈̀̃́̅̾̃̈́̓͆̽̉͂̉̏͐̍̐͌̋̈́̄̀̎̄̏̓͆͋́̀͆̕̚̚̚͠͝͝Ò̸͎̹͚̪̦͈͔̮̘̓̐̿̇̆̃̈͑͌̍́̔̕͠ ̸̧̟̘̣͓̓̂̀̍̏̀̃͛̾̈́̐͗̀̃̈͋͗̉̀͆̾͂́͐͌͑͆̆̾̏̏̍̓͐̌̅̐̆͂̐̎͘̕͜͝͠͠͠Ỷ̵̖͓̻͕̻̑͊̂͒̋̅̋̿̃̎͗̈́̊͐̌̚̚͝͝Ǫ̷̧̡̧̼͍̮̭̳̺͔͓̩͇̼̦͈͍̼̖̹̣͇̪̌͆̔̃͆̓̉̏̊̃͐̍͛̅̀̈́̀͌͗̄́͜͝͝Ų̵̧̟͕̲͍͖̳̞̈͋͛̀̽̍̂͛̇͌̚͘͘͜͝͝͠ͅ ̷̨̨̢͇̠̘̲̺̦̫͍͎͙̳̟̳̱͙̮͕̪̼̖̣̬̜̺͓̗̝͓͚͕́̊̍̀̌͂̾͆̾͆͊̄̈͒͛̋̇͐͐̑̂͒̓̾̈̅̈̂̌̿͂̓̋̋͑͛̋̿̄̓͘̕̚̚͜͜͝͠T̴̢̡̡̧̢̨̝̟͚͕̲̯̳̦̹̘̹͗̆̒̒̒̚͝R̸̨̡̢͓̟̬̭̩̫̗̻͉̦̜͉͓̞͎̲̠̝̺̩̊̾͂̌̑̌̉̀͋̔̈́̃̈́͌̇̔͊̅̂͐̍̓̆͗̋̽̄̚͘̚͘͘̕̚͜͠Ǘ̷̡̡̟̱͕̜͈̦̥̙̝͎͎̜͓͈̺̺͚̪̭͇̼͕̞̝̣̪̤͓̻̮̮̼̳͇̰̏̈́̉͂̕͘͜͜͝ͅS̸̨̞̼̙̳̜͍̤̭̪͖͇̼̲̫͈̫̈͒̀̂͌́͗̈́̑̇̒̿͗̿̾̑̽̏̿̔̑̓͑̐̎͘̕̚̕͜͝T̷̨̡̨̛̟͔͍̪̖͔̭͖͚̝̱̫͇̹̩̠̲̣̮̫̪̥͙͉̻̮̙̰̪̥͓̬̟̻̹̪̬͚̫̯̳̀̈́͋̈̑̀̋͂̿̀̎̄̋̐͋̏̾̒̓͛̒͛͛̍̒̈́̈́̏̕̚͘̚͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅ ̸̧͓̣̙̠̻͚̖̟̱̱͍͇̰̦̾̏̐͋͊̓͑͌̊̅̓͊̎̂̿̍̄͗͛͐̀͐̐͋͗̐͑͌̊̇́̽̈́̉͊̀̒̚̚̚̚͘͠Ḿ̶̧̧̧͚̳̼̬̺̦͔̬͎͚͇͎̬͙̤̠͇̯͔̳̝̣̬̘͈̳̼͍̏̆̽̋͌̾̀͛̂̾͋͋̍̃̈́̽̉͌̈́͂̅͑̀̍̚͝͝͝͠͝E̷̡̥͎͙͖̯͐͒͌̐͛̀͝?̸̢̩̪͔̯̠͉̯̤͕̲̯͈̖͍̰̩̼͓̫͒̋̒̏͛͑̊͋̀͂̂́̔̊̓̈̎͂̄̆͂̒͑͛̂͛̈́͒̀̉͆̄͊͋͛̿̍̕̕͘̚͘͝͠ͅ ̷̨̢̛͖͈̻͓͓̭̗͓̮̣͉͈̦̹̭̲̆̄̌̿̀͐̿̇̐̓̊̓̂́̇̽̋͑̚̚̕͠͝͠D̷̛͙̣͉͖̪̯̠̹̦̻̘̯͚͙̮̩̞̝͗̒̓́̊̒̓́̀̽̀̽̉͝Ơ̷̡̧̛̛̲̲̺̖̱̩͇̘̈́̔̓̈́̂̇͆̾̏̒̉̊͒̆̿̍̋̉̉͌̎͛̈̊̅̔̄͌̔̐͂̈́̓̑̇̓͘̚̕̕͝͠͝͝ ̴̛͕̠̉̍̔̋̆̉͐̾̅̾̈́̇̿̾͛̽̊̋͊̂͛̐̑̾̅͛́̇̎͊̕͘̕̚͘͝͝Y̷̧̢̢̨̠̗̳͇̣̜̭̲̝̠̘̝̯͎̬̣̳̯̿̀͑͗͗̿̑̾̒́̎̎̉͋͑̀̾̈̎̑̀͐̕̕̚͝͝O̸̝̮̭̮̪̖̮͎̣̿̈́̅̈́͊̉̈͒̀̃̒̌̅̃̐̈̒͂̏̅̍̈́͆͘͜͝͠ͅU̸̢̨͖̟͇̤͚̘̱͉̲̭̙͉͇͈̼̼̭͈̩͈̱̦̻͚̹͇̪̪̰̱̦̳̻̠̅̿̃͘̚͜͝ͅ ̶̢̢̡̢̟̬̳͕̠̩̖͓̘̩̠̯̝̥̹̻̣̱̜̩͈̲̻͉̗͖̥̠̖͑̈̄̔͒̔̋̆̒̀͌̏̈̓͐͜ͅŢ̸̢̨͙̤̼̟͖̘̜̯͈̯̱͇͔͔̣̱͕̘̖̑̓́̒̄̈́̂̾̌̀̃́͋̒̉̚͜͠Ŗ̸̙̝̋̎̿͑̈́̈̂̊̍̏̊̌́̂̋̄̊̅̃̐̒̋͗̕̚U̵̧̹͚̟̘͇̤̱͎̭̳̘͓̳̪̦̥͈͖̼̼̣̭̼̜̘̅̅̈́̄̑̿̆͊̀̉̾͑̈́̋͒͛̐̑́̏̎̽͑́͒̂̍̌͐̈́͐́͛͑͆̈́̏̕̕͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠Ŝ̸̠̓͒̃͂̈́͂̂͒̊͂̿̍̈͌͗̄̓̽̊̆̋̂̄̉̓͊͊͌̅̔̉̉͑̊̅̄̚̕̕͝͠Ţ̷̧̧̧̡̹͕͍͉̗̪̻͕͖̙͉̙̮͕̹̝͍̳̰̯̲̗̣̫̆̈́̍͑̒͂̎̊̍͊̈́̇̚͘̚͜͜ͅ ̷̡̤͇̜̬̰̌̄̆̉́͂̈̀̽͑̓̑̿͒̓̇̀̽̈́̏͋͆͑͛̔͑̓̂̈́̉̿̓̚̕͝M̷̧̨̡͚̲̮͚̼͙̗͚̺̩͇̯̜̮̳̼̬̭̬̫̭̘̦̱͖͙̟̳̖̱͇͎̬͕̳̠̘̈͌̃̈́͌̿̊̋̔̋͂̃̍͐̿̎̓̑͋̍̅̒̐̐͘̚͝Ę̶͉͓̰͕͓̠͙̗̣̜̗̤͙̩̟̜͎̳͉͓͖̺̗̜̬̩͚͓̥̇̍̽̏͗́́͌̐̀̀̋̃́̂̓̑̔̒͆̇̀͛̈́͑̓̓̒̓́̚͘͘͘͘͠ͅ?̸̢̨̛̛͖͚͇͕̬̬͉͍͉̞͙̦̘̯̯̰͍͚̭̭̘̦̱͇̮̮̘̺̼͎̞̠̄́̾̅͋̒̿̈́̉̈́̓̐̊́̀̂̃͌͋̊̔̾͋̃̉̉̏̎̀̏͆̾͌̈́̇̅͆̀̏͘̚͝͝͝͝ͅ ̵̧̢̢̧̧̡̛̛̞̠̥͈̜̣̙͕̰͈̮̼̰̻̫̻̬̦̞͍̲̪̘̲̗͈͈͇͙̤͙̬̞͔̞͚̑̓̇̈̍̍̉͛͋͜͜ͅͅD̵̡̧̨̨̨̰̗͓̞̳͙͉̪͇͍̝͙̰͈̬̫͚̲̩̜̜͍͎͚̬͎̜̹̳̲͈̩̠̙͇͍̩͙͖̤̯͐̄̄̈͋̎̑̿͐̀͐̄͜͝͝͝͠͝ͅO̶̡̢̢̩̯̟̘͓̣͔̣̭̼͈̤̲̻̤̭̝͎͚̭̱͍̩̞̺͗̈̏͊̕ͅͅ ̶̛̣͓̬̜͚͚̩̪͉͈̲̠̝̭̝͎̩͈̈́͑̓̓̈̈̎̎͊͂͆́̅̅͋͆̂̏̆̈́̽͒̓̈́̍̅͛͂͑͂̑͒̔̊̑̊̐̌̃́͂̚͘̕̚͝͝Ỳ̶̡̡̨̨̢̻̯̮͇̞͎̬̘̻̝̻̮͇̖̹̬͇̠͙͔̞̫̖̟̥̜̜͎̮̯̖̼̣̠̦̟̘̿͌̎͊̍̏̿͛͐͂͒̋̀͊̑̒̆̄́̚͜ͅǪ̷̛̛̳̯͓͇̝̣̰͙̝̹̲̙̺͖̤͙͕͙̮̫͍͕̠̣̘̠͔͙̮̟̘͇̿͐̌̃̎̿̈́͗́̑̃̎́͐͌̌̈́̈́͌̃̓̒̓͊̎̐͘͘̕͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅŲ̶̡̢̢̧̢̰̬̯̗͖̠̱̱͇͉̱̗̠͇̯̼͎͉̺̼͕̤̹͓̥̮͍̺̣̹̬͈̹͋̏̀̆͑̽͆̈̆͗̃̀͗͛̓̒͑̀͛͑̅̑̀̋̅̓̀̆̾̀̈́̈́́͐͘͘̚͘͜͝͠ͅ ̷̛͇̇͋̈̒́̈́͌̾̆̑̌̐̊̊T̵̨̨̨̠̘͔̫̩͔̥͈͎͔͚̰̹̞̮͍̙̻͙̦̼͕̘͍̐̈́͠͝͝ͅR̵̢̛̞̜̱̖̜̥͓̼̠̦̠̱̹͉̮̬̪̘̦̲̤͖̮̜̼̠̖̰̱̝̗̈́̈́͐́̔̊̓̐̿͛̓̅̽͑͛̾̒̐͛̒̀͑̂̾͂͌͘͘̚͜ͅU̵̡̢̨̫̣̤̜͖̻̩͔̣͕̼̻͕̣͉̙̫̍S̶̨̧̖̮̥̤̼̣̜͕͕̹͙͕̟͖̤̟̞̰̮͔̼͕̘̙͈̭̱̺͐͂͊̽̉̋̈͛̏͒̀̔̃̈̄̔͒̇͑̍̓̏͒̓̌̃̇̂̾͛̒́̎̍͑̀͑̄̄̂̿̄̏͝͠ͅŢ̵̢̡̛̛̛̛͇̙̬̜͈̪̩̩̻̞̠̳̖̜̦̠̱͖̮͉͍̳̳̱̭͇̩͚̬̹̝̱̞͍͚͓͙̩͋͒͌͑̋̆̓͂́̐͑̎̋̄̈́́͐̓̎̾̏̄̂̀͋̄̏̈́͆̆͂̒͒̀̕̚ͅ ̴̢̨̛͕̫̩̩͍̪̫̲͕̗̝̲͈͎̯̰͍͙̠̘̣̦͔̗͎͔͍͓̠̖͕̄͋̌̂͆́̾͋̆̌̿̋̇̈́̿̒̅̉͝ͅM̸̡̡͍͖͎̺̟͎̥̥̐̓Ȇ̷̱͉̖̗̻̜̹̯̜̟̩̲̟̦͕͇̦́̀̆̅̈̃̾́͊͒̑͆̄̆̓̔͘̕͝͝͠?̸̡̜̥̪̭̘͕̫̹̥͉̖̹͍̱̞͙̭̼͖̺̺̽̈́͐̏̌̇̽̂̂̔͆̈́̍͋̚̚͝ ̸̡̢̨̛̛̛̛̯͈̺͍͍̮̙̼̻͇̮͕͍̰͓̪̲̙̘̥͇̠̱̼̗̹̳̞̙̱̻̻̩̝̪̻̾̈́̈̄̔̈̒̐̀͆͋͊̓̐̉̊̾̉̋͊͂̉̅̾͌̑̈̓̉̊͐̍̋̀̈́̂̈́̕͘̕͜͠͝͝ͅD̶̨̛̰̠̟̩́̾̓̈̓͑̔̇͛̓́̀̈̉͋͂̅̄̃̀͒̀̃̾̔̇͂̍̇̂̈̈̚͠͝͝͝͠ͅǪ̸̧̛̛̲̗̠̟͎̬̱̜̥̳͖̲̱̺͓̮̹̜̍͋̓̈́͗̋̈̎̂̃̍̏͘͜͝ ̵̛̥̮̗̺̠͈͉̮̝̰̭̲̼̱̤̙̤͔̈́͆͊͐̀̌̑͌̂̓̽Y̸̡̭̟̘͇͎͔̰͇̯̮͕̿̈́̽̃̿͐̄̄́̌̉̾͠͝O̵̧̨̢̨̢͈̳̜̳͕̥͙̣͖͉̤̤͖̩̮̿̽̓̐̀̀͒̔͆̾͛͊̂̃̀͗̋̌̀͂̿̍͗̾͂̓̈́͊̏̚̕̚̕̕͠͝͝͠U̷͉̤͙̪͉͈̬͊́̉͋̒̏̈́̐̅͗̈̎̃̀̇̎͘͜͠ ̶̧̡̧̦̖̬͔̲͍̹͓̖̖̗̤̝̪̫̹̯̺͔̭̣͎̘̖͎͈̣̲̣̣͍͇̞̘̺̅̊̊̐͌̎͊̽̀͑̎̔̏̓͛́̽͊̅̇̅̀̉̕̕͘͘T̷̢͔̫̯̩̥̭̩̦̪̦͚̥̰̺̹͈͉̣͉̰͍̩͕̝̙͑̄̒̿̊͛̃́̈́̓̌̎͋̈́̊̕͝͝͝R̸̨̛̛̛͇̬̼̼̭͉͔̫̺̺̫͖̠̣̘̠̼̩͓̗̹͓̙̥͚̻̀̌̓̓̊̃̂͑͆͐͆͛̓͆̾̄̄̊̂̈́̈͐̓̃́̎̉̓̀͆̏̊̎̎̈́̌̀̎̚͠͠͠ͅǗ̴̧̡̡͇͈̜̻͇̰̣͇̘̹̗̪̬̯͈̼͙͚͔̠̟͚͙̟̜͔̱̳͇̻̠̝̘̹̳̱̘̗̭͎͙̝̞͇͆̈̓̍́̓͛̿̿͂̔͊̓̑̾̏̃̃͛̓̇̅͗̑̏̈̊͘̚̕͘͜͠͠͠S̴̡̡̨̛̛̛͎̘̪̦̠̠͙͎͔͇̳̬͓͓̯͙͖̼̣̣͍̣͍̲̠̗̿͌̇͗͆̈́͐̈́̑̍̓̾͌̄̈́̉̀́͛̈́̏͂̀͑̄̓͑̾̆̒̎̓͌̇̓͋̇̀̌͘͠͝T̶̖͙͉͔̪̲̟͈̝͇̳̜̰̜̰̖͈̣̻̲̏̏̇̔̅̾͝͝ ̸̛̩͕̖̇̄̿̽̂̀̑͛̋̽̋̋͋͋̋̆͊̽͊̆̒̎̏̂̀͂͐͌́̉͛̌̓̚̚̕͘̚̕͠͝͝M̷̢̢̡̨̠̱̼̦̦̝̥̱̻̣̰̮͕̳̭̼͈̭͉̩͓͍̬̥̦͙̟͎̭̮̙̫͈͈̐̇̇̋̓̎̇̊̆̂̀͂́̅͜͠ͅͅE̷̡̡̧̢̙̬̟̼̖̳̥͕̪̞̙̳̖̩̗͍̭̘̹͉͍̭̻̜̳̹̠̝̫̭̫̔̐́͐͐͌͆͌͗̈́͋̋͐̌̈͛͑͗͋́̆̀̇̋͋̐̄̔̈́͘̚͜͠?̵̢̤͙͖̖̯̗͇̮̤̠̻̩̖͕̰̠̘̻̗̘̯̳̮͎͚͙͚͎̗̺̮̙̎́͑̈͗̆͋̽̽͗̌͑̍̿̎͌̈̈́̍̐̔͋͊͐́̅͘̚̚͠͠͝͠ ̷̢̧̨̧̢̡̛̛̗̱̲̜̰͈̯̹͉̗̻̣̰͍͚͎̘̳̥͉̙̞̺͍͈̜͕͍̟͓͚̑̓͋̿̎̄̐͐̍̂̋̿͌̾͑́͆̈́̒̆̑̊͊̂͂̆̏̐̍͂̕̚̕̕̚͜͜͜͝D̷̨̟̑̉̆̈́̈́̄̿̄͒̐̽͐̒̐̈́̆̾̃̌̿̿̓̒̇̾͂̕͝͝O̴̬̦̘̱̯͎̩̝̦̔̉͛̂̐̀̀͂̈́̓̏̎͒̏̎͒͗͐̿͒̅̀͐̈́̇̍̇̂̃͐̚͝͝͝ ̵̧̡̡̧̧̖̫͚̠̹̝̗̻̙̻̩̰̜̪̀̒̓̓̋̿̔́̽̒̈́̒̂͝͝Ẏ̸̫̳̦̠̭̆́͑̍̒̑̉͒͒̑̏͛͌͛̅͆̎́̓͘̚͠Ơ̷̡͉̼̣̲͖̩̼͚͇̩̩͙̰͍̞͍̒͊̒̔̊͂͋͂̍͌̽̽͛́̐͒͆̇̉̄̇̇̈́̏̂̋̓̄̕͝͝Ư̶̡̰̰̣̭͎̣̳̠͙͍̰̺̤̲̠̱͉͖̲̲͙̝̱̭͖̳̖͉̋̈́̿̐̈̏̀̈̇̈̅̏̔͛͐̀͋̍̓̍̊͆̋̏͊̒͒̽̚̕̚͘͠ ̴̢̛̹̮͖͈̣̝͈̝̞̞̞͚̞̰̣̤̥͔͐̓̓̃͗̀́̅̎̀̈́͑̈́͂́̓̆̈̿̎̾̌͊̃̊̍̃̑͂̍̉̌͌̄͊̉̈́́͂̒̌̄̿̕̚̚͝Ţ̸̡̢̨̡̲̥͕̦̭̭̝̰̪̰̭̼̯͖̪̙̜̩̤͙̹̘̥͚͚̝͖͖̻̼̥̬̓̈́̀̊̎̐̀̾̏̂̇̅̊̄́͋͑̍́̀̏̀̏̊̈͛͊̂̋̋̚̕͠ͅͅŖ̴̢̧̢̼̙͕̤̩̲͔̥̹̻͉̪͚̙̺͙̳͇̟̜͍̭̹͍͍̘͈͈̩̲̰͚̹͉̘̭͉̗̣̤̄͆̀̈́͊̿̉͑̋͜ͅỨ̵̢̡̙̪̮̼͖͎̰̲̯̜̰͙͈̥̣͎̞͈̥̫̤̺̜̥̰̙̫̬̞̹̹͙͓̳̔͆͋̎͂̎̎̇͊͐̄̋̏̔̇͂̃͊͜͠͝S̵̱̹̠̩̪̲̟̹̼̲̳͍̱̖̭͖̲͖̘̽̎͐͋̀̎̕ͅT̵͈̑̏̾͒͐͑̀̒̓̏̋̊̈̽͒̈́̌̈̂̽̽ ̶̡̨̨͕̩͔̲͈͈̦͚̝̹̘̥͔͎̯͔͕̞̼̺͖͔͎͕͙̖̟̎̅̈́̌̎́̋̾̀͌̄̂͑͒͑̀̑͒̀̍̾̍̏̚̚͜͝ͅM̸̨̡̯͇̯̲̬̥͔̝̻̲̲͔̪͍͛́͆́̄̉͛̆̄͐̉̽͛̓̾̀̌̀͐̀̏̏̚̕̚̕̕̚͠Ę̵̛̟̩̼̹̰̭̹̩̤̜͔̼͎͍̰̤̝̘̙̼͈̠̭̤͍͙̈́̆͊̾̃̔͋̄̓͂̾̓̀͊͛͆̆̊͑͛̎̃̄̽̌̊͘͘͘͝͠ͅ?̷̡͉̬̜̥̘͇͕͉̟͖̞̟͍̘͓̗̖̅̈͆̾̀͂̓̚ ̵̟̟͓̟̺̘̰͔͍̬͕͈̝̤͕͓̙͈̱̰̣̮͚͔͐͋̎̐͋̑͛͐͒̏̎́̈́͑̀̆̆̔̃̂͂̎̚D̸̨̨̧͉̜̫̤̯͇̟͖̫̥͉͓͈̳̳̳̠̳̮͇̭̪͎͓̰̜̺͈̻͖̟͓͓͕͉̞̝͇̔͐̉̿͋̒̌́͜͜Ǫ̷̢̧̨̡̡̛̱̩̰̻̪̙̦̻͎̠̰̭̦̟̬̪͉̬̮̮̬̭̪̩͉̯͉͓̩̤̩̜̞͔̪̯̭̥͚̘͕͂͒̑͝ ̶̢̢͇̤͕͚̱̙̆̆̍̀͂̊̓͌̿͋̑͋͂̇́͂̅̔͐́̊̀̏͐̅͆̚̚͜͝͝͠ͅY̷̢̡̧̢̨̧̤̹͔̮͖͚̫̱̮̬̼̩̙̳̭͉̬͉̼̖̬̘͙̭͕̮̔̆̓̓̔͗̒̆̊͒͘͘͜͠͠ͅƠ̵̢̨͖̟̫͇̼̜͔̥̬̪̊̑̍͆̿̒͆̾́̐̒́̍̾̈́̍̽̒̍̄͛̑̈̀͠͝Ų̸̢̛̛̺̩̳̲̤̺͕̝̲̳̯̹̻̩̱̹̞̗͕̰̻̯͉̬͕͍̰̀̓̒́́̋̑̾̌͊͌̇͒̓̏̕̚ͅͅ ̴̡̧̡̖͙̰̲̮͇̥̝̹̜̲̣̣̹̰̦͍̫͍̹̻͙͈͕̮̬͖̭̣̦̤̻͔̳̠͎͈͖̪̂ͅT̸̨̧̢̨̡̛̠̹̮̰̗̹͓̩̪͕͍̳̰̯͕͚̲̣͎̺͉͖̠̻͖͎̺̰̫̪̪̟̭͍̐̈́̓͆̈́͑́͗͌͊̌̃̌̃̿̃̒͛̌̄̈́̈́͑͘͠ͅŖ̵̡̧̡̞̝̻̹̗̪͚͎̳̝͇̥̘͓̳̬̞͙͍̮̖̬̠̻̫̲̱̫̻̩̰̩̣͉̪͔̺̯̚͜͜ͅÙ̷̡̧̨̧̢̨̱͍̘̞͉̻̦̼̻̻̟̘̰̟̺̦̤͕͚̬̭̪̲͓̟͔̣̩̖̤͖̜̲̖̰͖̇̐͒͑͛̅͜͜ͅͅͅŜ̷̡̨̝̜̮̮̘̳͈͉͉̟̱̟̫͉̭͔̜̭̙̺̮̘̌͒̓͂̽̆̑͐̎͛̕̕͜ͅT̵̢͕̜̲̄͊̑̈́̊̾̇̈́̅̒͂͒̇̽̾̒̔̀͊̃̆͑͑͝ ̷̢̡̨̥͇̭̱̙͈̻̯̺̥̤̘͕̫͔̻̱͕͙̦̯̙͓̗̩͖̮̺̦̜͇̫̳͈̱̮̗̥̌̉̈́̑̓͐̅̅̓͝͠ͅM̸̧̨̡̥̗̹̳͓͖̱̫̮̭̜̖̗̜̮̫̞͓̪̩͕̺̩͛̉͊̔͆͋́̑̓͒͛̽͂̄͒̋͛̍̀͊͑͗̚͘͠͝E̸̢̧̡̘͍̩̠͈͖̞̘̤͔̠̯͈͇̦̪̦̜̲̟̺̤͎̗͔̤̼̜̟̗̺̻̻̭͂̒͐͐͌̽͆̇͂̑͊̿̐̈́͛͗͘͜͝?̴̺̃͒̃̇̀̃̃̈́́̑̾̉̎͋̽͒̏̈́̉̉͂͝ ̷̩̟̻̖͈̙̪͈͚̰̭̝͈̳͉̥͙̙̻̝̠͓̞̤͕̻̩̯͔̤͉̗̪͖͒͜͜͜ͅḐ̸̨͕̦̹̝̤̗͇̥̗̬̪͍̺̜͎͖̯̮̘̞͎̻͇̻̖͖̬̜̗̙̪͉̣͚̠̜͑̎̿͊̈́̆̿́̏͆̉̋̓̐͗̄͘͜ͅͅȎ̸̡̢̙͍̘̘͙͈̲̜̪͓̰̝̼͛̑͊̾̽͛͋͆̏̆̈͆̈́̓̍͒̉͗̚͘͠ ̵̛̼̜̳̘̙͈̲̺͓̬̒͗͑̋̋̏̋̽̔̎͗̓̔̉͐̉̍̂͝Y̵͎͖̘͇̝͓̦̬͈͎̱̪̱͓̥͓͚̼̥̝̦̻̩̘̹̏̈́̈͗̓͗̓̀̊̅̈́̈̑͊͑̊̀͋̉̇́͒͆̒̾́̒̓͊͆͂̌̕͘̚͜͜͝O̸̰̲̞̤̾̈́̉U̵̡̨̡̨̧̢̬̮̪͍̤͉͕̻̳͇͕̺̬̬͖̺̻̬̫͎͍͓̰̜̬͓̟̫̣̰̻͖̱͕̹̰͒̊͗͆̓̂̍̊̒̏͌͆̓́̀͠ͅͅͅ ̴̛̣̿̎̍̇̽͒͋̃̓̏̂̈́̆͗̕̚͘͝T̷̮̰̦̠̮͔͈̣̹̰̱̭̘͓̲̳̼̦͚̹̈́́͌̆̉̈́̿̒̆̂͗̉͝ͅͅŖ̷̢̡̛̛̟͇̳̣͍̰̥̘̘̣͈͓̠̘̠̮̱͖̼̗̥̱̻͍̹̬̝̣̺̼̖̮̱̩̫̞̫̳̈́̉̂̈̾̌̇͌̿̽́̆̍͌̐̔̈́̍̕̕ͅÙ̷̫̺̼͚̓Ŝ̶̡̡̨̡̡̛̯̦̙̥̮̺̣̘̩̖̻̟͖̭͖̹̗̥̯̞̯͎̘̝̳͕͔̰̪̤̰̘̤̪͈̝̯̦͉͔̘̊̆̇̄̽͊̀̏̾͗͗̈́͌̍̏͆̀̌̄͐̊̅̐͗͋͂̃́͌͐̇͋̊̒̈̀̿̀͐́͘̕͜͠ͅŢ̵̧̖̜̮͈̩̰̙̭͇͓̱͍̞̺̜͕̩̜̞̗͚͔͔̩̦̬̦͕̜͔͓̺̏̊̋̓͌̾̾̀̏̈͋̌̍̏̀̔̆̉̌͑́͊̑̓̉̏̽̚̚͜͜͜͝͠͝ ̷̧̳̺͉̩̘̊͐͗̈́̎̇͐̉͊̀̑̓͂̆̿́̍̚͠͠͝͝͝͝M̷̢̡̢̛̖̣͉̟̙̫̣̱̥͖̱̭̼͕̒̒͆̆̎̉̽̀͐̈́̓͐̅̍̀̇̈́͂͋̏͒̉̌͋̓̀̊͌̊͛́͘͠͝͝Ȩ̷̢̨̡̡̛̳͎͖̗̣̜̯͍̝̝͎̖̹̗̣͙̭̭̜̣͕̩͙͙̬̜̟̮̳͉̣̜͓͖̙̪͚̫͋̑̆͗͜͜͝ͅ?̸̡̬̠̩̲̤̙̰͓͍͉̹̥̙͍̪͗̾̕ ̷̡̧̨̢͙̯̬̬̮̳̞̼̺͍͇͉͓̥͖̺͚̥̟̤̳̖͂̒̊̆̈͋̇͜͠͝ͅD̶̨̡̖̜̪͇̮̹̹̟̫̱͔͎͈͉̼͔̤̙͚͎̬͇̗̭̝͓̬͓͝Ǫ̴̡̨̜̹̣̤̖̥̘̺̻̜͍͚̲͉̣̲̟̈̊̔͌̐̾̄̍̉̓̆̌͆̂̌̈́͊̑̊͗̇̈́͗̀̒͒̎̈́̂̈́͘͝ ̵̨̛̼͇̤͔̤̞̤͕͉͕͌̆͆͌͊̋͊̆͂̽̓̋̿̀̏͌̏͐̊̀̑̌͘͝Y̴̛͈̪̗̹̪̫̠̰̜̩̗̔̑͌̌̂̀̔̿̉́̎̎͋̊͑̀̄̒͛̅̀̎̑̋̽̽͂̽͒̅̔̕̕͘͝͝O̸̧͉͔̼̞̞͙͕̐̾̅͊̒͛̍̌̒̾̄̿̏̃̀͊̍͛͋̊͌̀̍͋̅̔̅̐̈̎̕̕̚͝Ṳ̸̯̞̪̼͓̋͐̅̈̔̉͐͌͛̈́̓͋̓̃͒̓̾̾͑̎̓̅̈́͌͐̓̀̀͐͋͘̚͘͠ ̵̢̥̰̠̫̥̟̞̖̺̳͙͖͙̬̍̋͛͌͋̈̌͆́̽̓̀̀͆̎̕̕̕͠͠Ţ̴̟̯͈̣̝̩͍͐̀̊̒̌̍̌́͑̈́̽̍̆̿̈́̀̋̌̾̀͑̓̀̏̑̓͂͐̕̚͘͠͝Ŗ̵̛̪̤͖͚͓̭͉̹̬̪͖͇̯̱͉̞͎͕̹͈͙̰͎̮̹̺͍̘͕̱͇̖̋͒̿̊̀͗̀̃̆͗̈́͒̑͊̂̆̔̋͌͐̏́͛̊̅̓͊̎̕̚̚͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅƯ̸̧̡̨̡̧̘̖͚͇̰̗̳͕͕͓͉̝̫̥͎͙̰̪̲̟͎̺͓̮̱̮̝̫̥̘̥̙̯͇̥̽̃̃̿̈̏̽̅̄͜Ş̸̨̡̧̡̢̛̙̥͇̥͓̲̜̖̗͈̳̝͖̪̲̼͔͕̬͖̹͕̖̫̯͎͎̮͈̫̣̩͉̪̬̦̘͕̱̊̓̀̓̈́̋͊̀͊̈́̎͗̄̐̓͋̽̂̑͊́̃̈́̆͌̀͗̐̕̕͘͝ͅͅT̶̛͍̱̼̤͙͍͓̣͓̠̭̯͙̘̼͔̻̾͐͊̆̈́͗͆̿̈́̎̑͌̍͂͐̑͊̍͗̈̎͆̈́̈̈́̈̿̃̊͐͐̅͘͜ͅ ̵̨͉̺͇͚̄̿͛̎̈́͂͗̃̃̈́͗̄̅̒͌̓̑͝͝Ṁ̸̢̛̗̗̹̟̪̤̯̦̎̾͋̒̐͑̍̏̈́̌̍͌͗͊̈́́͛̅̽͒̐̅́̀̉̈́̂͋̎́̆̿̅͊̚͘̕͘͝͠Ȩ̷̭̤̟̩͉̟̤̜̰̳͖̖̂̆̀͗͂͐̀̓͗̊̓̃͆̌̒̈͂͑̅̈́͒̓̍̍̉́̾̂͒́̑͆͜͝?̵̨̨̛̥͕͎̹̗̥̘͍͙̘̙͒̈́͛̇͌͜͝ ̷̡̢̧̙̤̘͇̯͍̞̮̞͙͔̗̤̯̺̗̘̻͈͉̻͈̠̯͚͚͔̔̈́̃̓͜D̸̡̡͙͕͉̠̬̳̻͈̰̖͖͕͕͇̦̙̯̦͎̙̮͛͒͆̓̈̓͐̀͊̏̇͑̏̈̇̊̂̏̾̈́̃̀̔̚͜͝ͅO̸̢̨̞̘̰̜̣̹̫̳̯͕̟̳̦̞͙̭̟̥̥̦͔̙̹͔̼͋́͑͜͜͜ͅ ̸̢̗̱̼̬͉̹̺͇̮͔̘̱̦̖̺̤̥̜͚̩̼́͜͜Y̸̡̧̧̢͍͈̞͖̲̼̠͇͔̲̞̼͚͓̼̼͈͚̗̘̱͉̬̬̟͍̜͙͚̘͖̼͈̘͗̅͋̾̉̏̎́̈́̓́̀́̅̈́͑̈́̇͑̈̆́̈́̽̕̕͘̚͜͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅỞ̷̛̞̗̗͙͎̖̽͊̃̔̉͂͛́̈́̍͌͂̾̔̎̔͆͊̊̽͜Ũ̸̼͓̯̲͉͉͙̜͚̜̥̓̑̒͑̏̈́̆̀̓̏̍̄͐̀͆̎̈̇̍̓̑̌̂̒̓̆͑͐̓̄͒̅͂̆̆́̾̈̀̕̕̕͝͝͝͝ ̵͉̺̮̳̗̱͓̗̖̲͇̭̫̜͍̦͕̹̩̜̗̤̣̯̩͚̫̳̳̲̘͎͖̻̳͕̦͖͕̥̜̮̃͐͌͆̉̑̀͑͘ͅͅͅŢ̷̛͕͉͔̙̥͚̳̻̞͕̩̞̳͕̲̘͉̼̘͔͎̙͙̯̺̮͙͕̰̼̜͑̃̀̒̎͆̽̑̉̉̋̊̊̕̚̕͜͜͜͠͠ͅͅR̷̬̫̘͕̭͌̎̂̊͆͗͌͆͘͘Ų̸̨̛̫̩̮̤̗̯͉̹̜̲̤̖͈̻͓̬̙̜̘̰̪̞̻͔̇̿̄̎̍̍̄͊̽̂̎͐͗͌̐̿̀̄́̐͌̌͗͒̊͋̅̂̕̕͘͜͜͜͠͝͠͝S̴̡̢̡̛̘͈̲͎͔̙̣͖̣͕̳̙͔͚̘̭̘͙̫̥̫̯̤̻̼̮̍̀͗̑͒́̊̈́̓̈́́̐͛̄͂̔̈́͂͆̀̄̅͑̂̏̉͂̍̿̚͝͝͝ͅT̷̢̡̛̗͉͖͖͙͈̫̘̦͍̭͈̣͍͙̪̦̮̥̗̞̼̽̾̃̄̀̏̌̀̏̽͒̚͠͝͝͠ ̵̢̯̤̮̦̯̯̺̦̭̠̣͇̙͇͍̥̭̯́͆̔̉̈́͌̎̏͊͗͋ͅͅM̸̧͙͖͔̦̖̗͙̞̱̳̉̋̈́̽̋̿̓̉̅̏̀̀̌̒͆͌͐̉̏̈́̕̕E̵͎̞͓̯͉̙͕̦̮͖͆̍̓͐̓̃̔̒̅̔͒̋̒̎͛͛̀̍̇̿̓̓̇̾͊̀̓̿̒̌̍͋̀̓̊͆̚̕̚̚̚͝͝?̸̡̢̠͇̬̮͈̮̻̮̞̠̦͇̦̟͔̲͎̀̉̊̌̌͌̓̐̑̏̃̅͂̀̋͑̂͌͗̀̽̈́̀͐̔̋͑̐́́́̈̿̄̐̉͘̕̕͝͠͝͝ ̸̪͕͉̯̻̟̦̝̝̖̗̜̘͉̬̝̤̬̭͔̉̀̃̑̈̾̈́͒̅̇̏̊̇́̿̾̾̃̎̐̂̎͂̀͌̔̑͗̈́͋̓͐͌̈́̍͌͒̾̂̀̊̚̕͠͝͠D̷̡̢̡̡̢̛̺̜̤̥͕͇̱̰̠͖̰̳͎̖͕̫̯͈̟̩̹̮̣̝͚͋͆̀̃̑͛͊̈̔̓̀̀̓͑̾́͊͋̾́̄̈́̏́̈́̓̈́̀̉͛͒͛͒͐͆̈́͊͊͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅǪ̴̬̪͈̦̝̦̤̗͈̤̼̭̭͇̪̼͉̈́̉́̇̂̍̋̽͐̄͘͘ ̸̛̦̳̭̩̱̼̫͓̏̑͗́̌͑̀̌̑͂̐͂͊̕͜͝Y̷̧̧̛̛̛̦̤̦̼̜̹͕̟̜̬̤̻͙̐̀͂̋͌͐͆͛͒͂͂̒̂͗̿̆̿͗̅̌̈́͌͑͒̀̅̌̀̒͋̀͛̇̄͆̉́̀̚̚̕͘̕͠O̸͉̭͕̣̲̯͉̩̞͕͓̺̗͚̽͂̑̀̆͐̆̿̓̃̓́̓̑̓͛̽̉̿͐͆͗̓̃̅̈̇̐͋̉̽͊̇͋̕͘̕̚͘͜͝͝͝ͅU̵̢͎̟̪̱͎͙̬͉͉̠̼͇̣̞̜̝̝͌͜͠ ̸̧̨̢̯͈̗̣̖̖̲̠̺̜͉͙͉̥͇̑͐̒̓̓̉͒̌̽̓͛̎̈̿̀͒̾͘͠͝Ţ̸̟̤̤̰̩̜͍͈͓̤͓̘͖͎̤̤̻̜͙̭̤̳͔͕̜͔͖̬͕̝̹̲̰͔͇̭̰̅̓̋̈́̃̽͌͊̑̔̾̐̍̿̄͋́̓̕͜͜͠͝R̸̡̢͕͎̤͗̈́͌̌͑̐̑̕͘͘͝Ų̶͇̙͉͘Ş̸̛̦̖̦̦̭̙̼̟̦͙̞͔̤͎͔̝̙̮͖͔̱͔̟̰̲͍̅͑̋̎̒̏̀̏́̀̏̈́͌̂͑͌̐̓̍͒͂̈́́͘͘͠ͅͅͅT̵̨̨̧̗͈͔͓̤̟̙̓̆͂̂̃̀͑͆̋̌̄̕͘̚̚͝ͅ ̴̢̢̡̛̬̯̭̤͈͉͉̰̯̮̲͖͓̤̞͚̟̦̖̙̬͉̱͍̭͖̯̀̔̓͊̋̈́̑̑͐̿̂̈́̍̽̓̒͆̎̅̒̒̈̐̔̎̽͛̆̆̃͑͘̕̕͜͝͝ͅM̸̡̧͎̲͚̲̟̠̗̠̮̞̯̘̩̠̲͎̻̩̱͎̝̹̜͙̘̥͕̍̂̓̆̒̄̽́̊̽̌̈́͂̈́̎͆̇͗͊͒̀̈́̌̔̕͘͝͝ͅĘ̷̛͉͎̘̯̪͙̭̗̺̬̥͍͔̖̈́̂͑̏̂̀̔̃̀͌̓̿̏́͆̃͂ͅ?̴͍̯͇̮͚̰̣̬̱̒̄̿̈́̀̆̾̅̆̍̊͗͒̐́̎̐̽̋̈̀̂͋̿̋̆̈̉̆͐̆̾͑͆̓̂͆͆̎̈́̐̿̈́̚̕͠͠ͅ ̸̡̨̢̧̳̝̗͉̣̖̭̰̳̰͙̟̰̗̟̹̯̖̰͔̫̹̘̥͎̦͈̹͓̤̇̉̏̽̇́̑̐͋̅͑͗̂͋͒̐͗́̽̃̇̍̈̒̔̇͗̀̈̈̓̋͑̾͐̾͆͌͘͜͜͝͝͠͝ͅḐ̷̢̢̦̥͔̺̬̤̹̞̤̘̣̱̝̟͔͉͇̜̟̠̘̥̯̫̯̭̹͓̾̄̔͌̃͊͑͆͑̒̇̍̒̌͛̿͆̉̀̓̓͛͐̈́̓̊́̌̋̂̚̕͘͜͝͝ͅO̸̡̼͖̳̰̱̖̯̫̰͙͈̮̙͍̫̳̝̓͒͐̃͒̿̎̑̄̄͒͊́̎̇̆͐̆́͌̿͒̃͛͒̆͊̑̽̎͌͋͒͝͠͝ ̵̧̨̧̨̨̟͕̩͈̜̙͙̞͍̫̦͖̘̮̮̳̤̼̩͈̩̱̘͚̖̥̮̦̮̱̟̪̜͛ͅY̴̡̨̢̨̨̛̝̬͈͖̫̬̞̺̱͚̝̳̖̰̝̺̞̥͇̰̗̣̱̞͙̟̒͒̔͐͌͗̈́̽͛̋̈́̀̌̽͗̒̌̃͊͂̆̏̓̈͛̔̚̕͘̚͘̚̕͜͜͝͝ͅͅǪ̸̧̨̡̡̟̼̣̜͓̙̖͎͔͚̺̺͈͇͚͓̘͍͋̾͒̀̈́͑͂̽̽̾̐̆͛̌̀͗̈́̊͌̽͒̋̋̐̄͆̑̾͆̿͘̕͘̚͘͜͠Ừ̵̡̧̛̲̯͙̪̭̘̭̞̜̘͔̥̪̫̘̰̤̙̩̘̬̯̩͎̩̗̍͑̋͊͑͌̑̈́̏̄̅̋̇́́̀͒͂̚͘̕͝͝͝͝ ̴̧̨̧͚͎̻̟̮͖͙͍̝͚̬̞͍̺̹̙̼͕͖̘̏͂̍͂̾͐̀̔̒̍͑͋̂̂͑̃͋̊̂̆̌́̑̂͛͋̽̾͊̐́̍͒͛̒̽̇̍̚̚̕͝͠͠T̵̡̡̡̡̢̧̧̢̺͈̤̙͈̟̳̮̩̱̤̘̘͖̫̟͚̣͔̫̭̩͎̭̲̺̪̱̜̝̯̙̥̋͌ͅȒ̵̨̨̢̛̯̮̯̗̲̹̰̹͖̙͙̙̟͆̀̿̾͆͒̆͛̂͌̊̾̊̈̐̄́̓̄̉̓͑͌͐̅͂̄̍͊̈́͋͋̎̀̒̒́̎̀̚͘͝͠Ǘ̷̡͕͚̤̮͎̼̣̺̗͉̼̳̭͎̠̣̲̠̜̰͖̣͉̯̞͇̣̩͚̾̓̿͋͆̈̀̈́̓̈́̃͌͊̈́́̉͒͆̌̓̍̍̃̀̄̅̐̈̎͑̅̀͒͌̿͒̎̕͘͘͘͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅS̶̢̡̱͇̣̬̙̙̟̬̗̺̹̹̳̪̪̰͇̞̻͈̟̤͙̆̑̈̑͠Ṯ̷̡̻͖̯͍̂͑̆͂͋̂͑̊̄̐͝͠͝͝ ̵̨̢̛̤̳̭̬͙͇̭̮͕̞͇̰͇̲̦͕͓̣̫͔̂́͒́͛͆͐̌̍͂́̓̑̍͌͌̔͋̾͌́̓͑͆́̽́̔̆̊̆͊̐̈́̉͊́̂̊͊̈́͐͘͘̚̕͜͜͜͝ͅM̵̡͓̯̯̙̼͙̥͇̪͖͚̳̟͖͚̠͖̙̀̌̊͋̐́͂͗͗͒͋̋͋̂̉͑͑̈̿̏͛̔̅͗̑͐̀̂̾̋̌͗̈͋͘͜͝͠͝͝Ę̸̧̡̳̯̠̝̟̝̜̭̟͚̯͚͕̬̲̝͎̙̖́́?̵̧̢̛̛͕̖͎͍̹̱̩͒̓̾̿̇̈̉̃̀̈́̈̓̋͒͒̀̅̑̔̌̓̊̉̿̀̌̇̔̀̈͋͛̈́͌̚̚͘͜͠͠͝͝ ̸̨̢̢̲̝̫̬͚̯̳̭͉͔̭͔͖͍͕͚͙̝̘̤͉̩̯̘͖̗̰͕̰̫̦͈̯͕̅̿͂͑̒́̐̏̀̃͐̀̈́͐̒̈́͘͘͝͠Ď̶̨̢̢̛͔̬͙͙̥̦̭͉̭̹̲̭̦̮̣̜̱̟̜͖̤̜͖͖̪̘͎̞̲͖̲̣̠̞̫͊̒̔͂̎̋̓̾̒̿̽͑̓̿̍́̑͘͝͝͝ͅỎ̵̢́̄̄͒̽̇̈́͌̍̑̑̏̃̈́͗̈́̈́̔̈̔̌̌͋̈̌͌̀̀̄̅͐̚͘͝͝ ̶͕̹̙̔͛̓̆́̌̍́̏̄̌̽͛̽̾̍̐́̅͐̆̋̆̾͒́́̚̚̚͘Ẏ̷̢̢͖̺̪̰̝͓̖̝̜͚͇͔̺͉̗̩̤̦͖̘͖̻͙̘͕̙͛̉̑̈́̆̏̽͌̈́̀̒̀̃̆̇̓̅̆͌͊̃͆͂̀́̾̈́͛̀̚͜͝͠͝͝O̴̢̜̝̝̯̱͖̖͚͓̞̬͔̅͋̾́̍̂̍̀̃͂̉̍̍͝Ư̴̡̢̢̢̝͔̬̤̠̤̙̜͎̞̟̰͉̤̣͙͇̟̤̗̩̽̈́̔̔̀̍̄͗̑̔͆̏̀̃̋͗̈́̽̓͂͒͒̋̀̅̔͊̾̍̔́͂́̈̽̕͘̚̕͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅ ̵̧̛̤͈͖̙͕̩̠͍͉̮̣͔̹̫̥̣̼͍̭͈̦̟̮̟̬̺̱̖̣͉̠̂̃̔̆̀̈́́̐̅͗̎̎̀͒̽̒͆̑̃̈́͌̾̽̿̀̍̑̓̏̎̽̒̈͆̏̔̕̚̚̚͝T̶̢̧̡̢̬̥̞̙̘̺͓̮̙̰̰̖̬̟̞͇̩͕͎͇̰̰̱̹̰̥̼̦̪̬͈̖̿͊̐̿̈̀͒̑̉̽͗̀̇̾͊̾͊̾̂̑͒̔͋͑̄̄̌̑͐̐̉̚͘̕͝͠͠ͅȐ̷̨̧̧̧̢̧̡̛̛̭͖̯̟͔͍͈̺͕̹͈̠̖̰͖̺̯̫̥̥͇̟̭̭̜̠̫͖̋͑̈͒͒̾͆̎̃͌́͑̒̍̉̃̈́͋̍̊̐̀̆͘͘͝Ù̵̢̢̧̧̧̨͓̙̙͚̦̘͎̜̲̰͍̯͍͕̞̪̦͈̲̤͙̮̭̥̣͓͉̦̼̪̳̖͊̀̾̈́̽͛̓̄̐̈́͗̔̓̌̓͌͛̋̌̾̕͜͝͠ͅͅͅS̶̨̩̼͇̟̲͈͖̹͇̈́̇͂͗͗̀͐͒̆́͌̌̈́͌́͗͊͌̑̾͌͛̕͠͝͠͝Ţ̴̡̫̥̖͚̘̣̫̘͇͇̩͓̰͖̜̯̺̜̜͖͖͙̟̰͙͎̱̙͑̄̈́̌̃́̅͑̂́͒̌̃̍̌̚͜ͅ ̷̢̡̧̛̪͔̲͇̯͉͓͉͙̟̘̮͕͍̯͉͓̗̭̺͎̖̬̤̟̰̱͉͈̳͙̩̻̯̤̘͉̝̗̌͛͊̂́̈̀̾̔̒̉̈́͆͌̒̋͗̄̓̏̀̐̍͐̑̇̐͊͆͛͛͐̐̆̊̚̚͜͝͠Ṃ̷̡̢̢̠͔̘̯̦͚̬͈̝̲̳̜͙̜̙̱̥̬̽̍͂̈́̐̓̅͋̓͊̀̊͘͠͠Ȩ̸̨̨͕̲̲̟͖̻̤͙̞͇̥̏̑͐̈͌̓̿͛̔̽̎̌͊̒͂͋̿͘?̵̧̧̢̹̯̘͕̞͉̼͎̪̖̭̦̫͙͖̘̦̝̙̗̰͙͓̩̜̳͍̭̭̠͇͓́̊̔̀͛̓͋̀̉̾̃̓͌͂̕̕̕͘ ̷̻̝͇̹͎̼̥̪̜͎̮̩̗̜̭͚͔̗̼̻͖̠̦̭̯̑̇̒̊͂̽͆͑͒͆͒̈̇̌͘̕͜D̷͍͛͆͊͊́͌̓̋́͛̑̽̍̅͠Ò̸̧̧̢̨̧̯͕͎̻̖͔͚̖͉̜̜̹̳̙̪͈͎̘̻̩̮͓̟̙̠̯͓͖͍̣̼̠̻̹̠̖͉̌̊́̅͌̔̈́̃̾̇́̒̌̑͒͒̄͆͒̏̓̌̓̏̂̄̍̌͗͒̓̏͋̋̋̏̚̕͘̕͠͝͝͠ͅ ̵̡̢̨̢̧̡̧̨̪̗̠̫̼̗̣̝͓̰͍̣͈̘̻̭͚̯̰̞̼͓͖̩̗̹͖͚̭͇͇̙͔͖͗͌͒̾̈́̍̏́͑͂͒̔̿͒̋̿̃̂̓̒̇̇̅̆̒͘͘͜͜͝͠͝Y̴̢̡̛͙̱͕͙̻̰͕̳̪͈̹̰͔̟͓̰̯̠̣͚̳͚͙̝̯̠̬͙̱̙̮͈̦̊̆͐̈̓̐́̌̈͛̈́̒̓̇̍͋Ǫ̵̢̢̨̨̨̧͓̝̝̙̭͖̭̝͕̻̯̠̠͖͚̥̙͉͎̼̼͇̜̰͓̩̬͕͔̯͈͔̹̦̣̖͍̗̖͗͌̐̆̍́̓̿͛̌͆͊͒̉̀̀͋͋̌̅̍̋̂̋̍̓̕͘͜ͅŲ̴̤͚̖̻̭͕̫͓̰̫̜̯̤̫̞̳̎͛̅̎͆̄̎̄͂̈́̓̐̀̈̌͌̆́̊̆͌̂͐̔̓̈̉͑̇͛̇̈̂̇͛̅̎́̐̉̿̃̕͜͜͝͝ ̵̧̧̡̨͖͔̣̫̥̘̼͉͓̮̞̜̖̖̳̼̱͉̦͕͙͍̒̉̋͊̈́̃̄̈̄̔̈́́̉̔̉̈́̽͌͑͒̌̍̀̍̈́̑͐͐͗̔̈̒̊̊͂͆̎̓̾͆͘̚̚͜͜͝T̷̺̮̥͇̰̳͐̀̂̓̔̏͒̆̇͆̃̓̈̐͒̊̾̊̏̉̃̓̄̑̿͑̇̑͂̆͂̒̏́̓̏̇͘̚̕͝͠Ṟ̴̨̡̡̢͇̳͍̯̲͓̻͍̻̙͇̘̹͈̜͓̻͖̗̖͈̯͓̗̙̪̜̩̙̤̖̲̗͎̪͎̮̑̉͜ͅͅͅŬ̶̢̢̜̙͎̥͔̘̯̬̗͚̫̗͎͔̻̙̺̳̗͇̔̏̓̓̄͒̉͑̌̿̀̐̇͗̒̽́̏̈́͗́̕̕͜͝͠S̵̢̡̨̧̡̨̺̼͖̳͉͕̭̗̬̞̲͕̣͔͈̙̤͚̘̤̦͔̘̣͕͓̓̓̐͋̆͑̓̓̄̀̓̂̒͊̏͋͊̇͑̀̌͂̃̎͘͘͘͠ͅͅT̷̨̢̡̜̠͇̳͓̥̞͖̅͆͌́̍̑͋̈̊̍̋̓̊̎̀̇͗̀̂̚͘͜͠͝͝͝ ̷̨̨̢̢̢̨̛͈͓̱̪̦̣̥͕̤͖̲̤̦͓̹͓̘̲̼̗͙͓̲̏̌̒̎̆̄̉̍̀͐͊̀́̍̓̀̈͌̋͠͝͝ͅM̴̛̞͖͖͖͛͛̌̂̈̎̾͗̅̌͊̅̓͑̈́̃́̋͌͐̉̏̌̆͑̎̀̎̈́̔̈́͆͒͗̓͂̍̓̕̕̕͜͠͠Ȇ̸̢̡̢̨͇͔͇͉̥̪͕̣̫̘͉̬̟͍͓͖̬̘̌̒̋̈́͑̐́͆̅̀̀̊̌̐̓̆̈́̋̍̋̄͌̉̂̍̈̏͐̏̂̽̃̈́̒̄̎̓͘̕̚̚͠͝?̵̢̢̛͙̮͕̙͖̦̰̳̭̜̩̐̕ ̴̡̧̨̢̛̼̱͎͍͚̲̫̹̖̹̮͖̺͕͔̥̪̦̖̞̺͔̭̦̫̺̬̺͚̃͒̏̏̓͐̅̓̒̉͐͑̎̔̆͂̈̆̽͆͂̍̄͒͌̚͜Ḑ̷̛͙͓͈͇͕̬̻̰͙̭̖̀̈́͐͊̈͒̍͗̋̊̾̀̋͑̍͌͆̏̈̔̓̈̎̑̄͐͊̀̾͐̾̐̋͂̚̚͘̕͝͝ͅỜ̸̢̱͎̫̖͈͎̗̌͋̏̈́̉̃̐̅̅̈́̀̍̔̊̏̅̋̇̔́̈́͌̾̿̽̀̋̀̀̐̆͆̚͘͝͠͝ͅ ̴̡̡̡̰͔̩̲͇͖̮͚͔̫͕̩͖̰̠̣̹̖̯͋͐Y̷̨̛̛̛̤̼̰̹̹̠̺̬̾͛̀̓̇̉͆̅͂̒̂̿̿͂̑̈́̓̿̓̈́̉̅́̒̂̏̑͒̋͗͋͐͂̆͛͋̐͑̾̈͜͝O̴̢̢̯̹̯̺̞͎̠̳̮̙̣̎͗̇̍͋͋̀̓͆̿̏́͑̓̅̀́͑̕̚̚͘͝͝͠ͅǗ̶̩͉̦̙̪̹͙̝͎̭̯̖̪̼̩̖̻̩̙̫͚̖̥̺̰̺̄̌͒͌͘̕͠͠ͅ ̴̡̨̧̭̪͎͉̮̟̰͍̜͔͙̣̣̙̣͎̳̭͔̹̠̟̦͇̘̰̪͓͍̯͖̲͎̣̰̣̼̘̩̬̲̑̉͌͜ͅͅͅT̷̨̗̖̪̣̐̎͆͝ͅR̶̨̡̻̘͙͔͓̱̫̭̖͓͔̹͍̻̰͔̩͍̗̺͔̤̪̱̱͚̻̖̠̯̠̫̮͇͕̯͆͐̾́͌̓͂̈́͜͜͝ͅƯ̴̧̜͕̯̺̺̘͉̙͈̺͚̝͎͔̗̰̞̤̼͖̮̹͇̼̰̮̅́̈́̀̓̐̈͂̇̉͒̌̽͐͋̈́͋̿̾̀̚͜͜ͅS̶̡̛̫͉̩̞̝̞̙͍̳͖̜̼̮͍͔͚̹͖̟̪̜̜̜̭̻̳̤̦͔̜͎͇͉̪̊̈̈͑̃͑̈́̍̓̒̃̓̾̍̽̿͆̈́͐͐̏͛̊̀̓̇͆͗̔͑̊͜͝͝͝͠Ť̸̡̛̪͍̙͖͇͚̰̥͇̲̤̬͖̱͆̋̿͆̀͆̎̈́̐̊͐͐͂̄̏̊̚͜ͅ ̶̢̧̧̧͉̼̠̳̻͍̩͕̠̮͓͕̮̭̜̱̺͎̜̰̪̫̫̯̖̰̫͎̳͎̠͙̰́̊͗́̈́̒͑̈͗̅̑̍̄̕̚͜͜M̶̥̟̲̥̱̜̤̳̺̟̙̞̖̗̂̍̋͛̆̇̈́̽̃́͊̅̓͐͋̄̓̂͊̍͜͝ͅE̷̡̧̢͕͚̘͉̼̰̖̘̭̬̬̬̊̾̿̒́̊͂̍͗̈́̉̍̽̚͝ͅ?̵̧̨̧̢̝̭͓̹̖̪̼̫͉͍̩̭̫̤͙̦̠͇̩͓̹̱͔̮̪̟̬̇̈́́̇̒̿͌̎͆͑̽͌̍̐ͅ ̷̧̡̧̨̢̨̧̛̝͚̜̬̙̮̙̜̮̬̼̩̫̺̯͓̱̥̠̜̖̘̙̩̞͙̜͍̹̰̗͓̰͍̘͎̜̲̀̅̀͐̇̾̑̾̽͊̎͊̌̌̋̀̈̓̐̅́͘͜͜͠͝͠Ḑ̶̧̧̧̢͈͎͉̼̖̱̘̗͖͈̬̗̮̣̹̣̜͚͓̩̞̼̝͈̼̭͕͓̝͍͈͓͇̩̪̝̲̀̈́̈͜͜ͅƠ̶͚̩̈́̾̈́̔̐̽̀̈́̏̾̑̄͌͑̔̄̒̿̐̚͘͝͠͝͝ ̵̛̼̥̹͖̫̗̖̳̦͕̳̓̉̀̇̔̀̋͂͋͋̌̈́̔̆̔͌͐͒̎̊́̃̈́͑̉̆͊̓̏̈́͘͝Y̶̛̗̜̤̼̍̓̆͑̿̀̄̓̎́̐̀̇̇̋̓̀̀̐̃̈́͌̂͑́͛̅̐͌̇̉̀̀̈́́̈́̋͘͠͠Ó̸̜̤̙̲̜̙͙̼̹̼̠̝̜̪̪̖̬̣̠̱̮͚̦̽̂͐̽̂̃̇͑̐͑̓̆͒̈́̐̀̽̔͆͛̚Ų̶̨̡̡̨̛̛̪̩͔̙̙͉͔͓̙̥̫͕͍͈͍̩̪̥͈̯͙̦͇͙̫̻͖̜͕̦̹̠̱̭̭͍͔̪̙͓͛̊̔̀͂͆̊͆̇̏̊͌̾̿̚͠ ̸̡̧̨̨̛͔̟̘̬̙̬̍̋̎͂̑͌̀̃͂͆͛̋̒̿̂̈́̾̂̽̔͐̐̃̿̎̆͘͘͠Ṯ̶̢̢̲͎͍͎͖̙̫͍̜̥͍͈̹̻̜̺̘̖͔̟̣͇̣̩̭̖̀̈́̽̎̀̽͂̔͗́̆͋͛͋̈́̃̔̑̈́̾̏̎̊͋̌͋̑͛͗͑͋̚̚̚͝R̷̨̢̨̼̝̗̳͔͈̘̼̲̳̩͕̫̦̆͆͐̓͋́̓͊̓͆̾̎̋͐̊̂̎̓̅́̾͂̀̎ͅǓ̷̢̡̧̨͖̦͉̻͕̖̥̜̼̹͚̫͕͇̬͔̰̒̍͐̊̃͆͌̌̃͊̀͐͒̐̕̚͜ͅŞ̸̡̛̛̛̞̦̖̟͕̹͈̣̗̟͎̗̱̜̠͕̭̦̫͓̪͇̹̥͉̦͈͚̬̻̲̬̹͚̱̟̠̞̓́͊̄̇̎̐͛̅͂̒̍̾̀̎̽̾̄̇̏̎̾̐͊͒̔̆͗̒͊͒͐͂̽̈́̕͘̚͝͝͝ͅT̸͈͉̬̹̮͙̏͌̽̉͛̍̀̾̄̀̏̀̕͘͘͘͝͝ ̶̢̧̧͍̣̼̠̖̹͕̬̯̙̦̠̙̥͕͈͓͍̜͇̫͇̗̺̣͉̮̙̞̬̘̺̩̩̘̟̥̗̱͋̉̈́̓͛̈́̐̓̽̔̒̓͘͘͠͝ͅṂ̸̨̛͙͖̠̫̙̼̖̒̆̒̍͐̍̚͠ͅĒ̶̡̛̙̰̼̂̈́̈́̊͂̂̋̀̂̋͆̕͝͝͠?̸̛̩̩̲̲̗̰̰͔͚̭̤̜͕̝̦̘͖̟̯̼̺͖͖͉͚̪̦͔̠̱̦͍͍̗̲̬̺̄́̈́̒̾̔͋́̓̈́̔͒̄͋̒̅̓͛́̽̽̚̚͜͝͝ ̷̧̨̼͚͉̩̯̺̩̼̹̭͙̪̮̬̝̥̼̗͖̣̘̜͓͍̹͎͓̞̦̭̤̪̠̙̣̠̠͉̩̹̤̤͍̙̼͋̉͆̇̒̏̈́̑̑͆͛̐̑͝ͅD̵̢̡̞͓̖̣̻͎̲̯͓̦̙̭̝̰̰̂̈́̑̄̔̈̆͑̃̋̐̈̂͆̈́̓̏̈́̊͆̾̈́̌̾̃͑͑͒͒̎̏̍̒̄͂͌̈́͘͘͝Ơ̷̢̧̢̹̫͙̺̩̲̗̩͓̙̤̺̩͉̲̻̫͈͕̬̣͍̭̼̲̦̘̹͔̦̼̦̎͌͒͐̿̒̉̃͐̅̉̈́̃͂̏͆̃͊͑̊̆̉̋̈́͐́̓̔̍̅͐͑́͘͘̚̚͝͝͠͝͝͠͠ ̷̛̞̟̀̈́̌̽̅̏̀͑́͗̈́̄̋͒̀̋̇̒̀̀̾́͗̀̋͂̍̿͘̕͠͝͝͝Ẏ̵̨̝̖͔̯̺̘͉͖̣̯̽̊̏̂͂͂̈́̉̑̔̏̈́͆̊͛͊͊̓̔͋͂̂̊̈̒̔̌̃̈́̏͘͘͠͝͠͠͠͝Ơ̶̧̧̢̱͙̟͉͔̦̭̼̰̜̜̭̪͈̭̫̱̭̣̜̟̠̜̣̫̭̮̰̲̟͍̝̭̗͕̳̭̓͐̅̾͋̍̀̽̈́́̇͒͂̄̀̇̑̂͑̒̂̒̚̚͜͜͜͜͠͝ͅͅU̸̡̬̟͕̤̹̘̲͖̜͖̩̤̮͉͆͒͊̍̿̈́̆͐̂̏͆͆̇̇͌̐̏̃͐̒̉͒͗͊̐͋͒̾̈́͌̽̕͜͠͝͠ ̸̛͈̪̩͉̗̗̭̈͌͂̑̇̄̈́̃̀͐̓̊̂͂̋̀͋̀̍͒͒̚̕͝͠T̵͉͐͋̎̇̄́̐̄̐̄͂̄̌̌̈́̏̔̎͊́̓̄̉̄̊̒̀̉̎̔̋̓͆͝͝͠R̸̢̧̛̛̞̣̟̤͊̃̂͆͋̋̏̃̈́͗̏̓̎͑́͒̀̔̇̓̃̎̈̃̚̚̚̕͝͝Ư̴̧̺͈̭̘̻̮̹̭̞̪̝͉̱̙̯̥̙͆̉͑̒͂͑͋́̌̃̆͊̈̆̾̾̉̂͝͝͝S̴̡̧̛̯̲͓̩̮̬̬̥̭̾͆̇̑̂̀̈̏̀̊̓́̓͌̀̂̏͝T̵̡̘͈̯̙̥͖͎̮̠̲̪͚̓̔̎͒͂̆̈́̑͂̅̚͘ͅ ̴̡̡̡̡̠͖̤͈̮̳͙̲͖̫̥̖̻̞͙̝͈̔̓̓̓́̽̅̅̅̑̏̉̉̍̚̕͘͜͝͠M̴̧̧̛̠͇̼͕̙͕̗͍͖̹̻͉͍͎͎̞͎͈̰̯͕̘̭̼̩̩̬̹̏̀͋͛̅͋̌͆̇̆͆͆̆̃͊̍̑̊͗̆̈́̀͆̎͗̃̎̎͊̾̾̀̅̂̀̓͊̊́̒͑̃͗̃̕̕̕͜͜ͅͅE̴̛̝̳̫̞̞͍͕͓̳̮͙̬̓̍͒̑̋̍̀̔͌͐̔̊̚̕͘͝͠?̸̧̛͕̣̦̤͎̘̱̙̳̱͚̞̹̫̖̦̰̳̰͉͕̹̝̦̯̹͓̯̬̥͉̪͕̏̅̽͂̉̋̔̈͗̃̂̽͜͝͝ͅ ̶̛͎̣̖͎͕̞͔͓̺̻͓̤̯͙͕̝̘̩̮͙̻̠̰͇̯̹͖̭̳̮̙͖̬͈̝́̃͋̌̓͐͗̄̾̒̿̇̓̔̉̊̾͒̐̉̓̌̀̅̒͐̚̚̕͘͝͝ͅḒ̶̛̠̦̜̫̠̼͌̑̇̿͌̀̍̍̀̊̎͆͗̐̄̈́̾̃͛͗̐̉̌̿̉̎̓͊̀̿̌̌͆̋̅̌̾̎̈́̅̚̚̕͜͜͝͝͠Ǫ̵̢̨̼͙̝͎̩̗̰͎͚͚͍̬̮̠̩̩̮͓̞͉̪̥̲̖̹̖͍͈͖̼̪͚͖̪̻̯̘̣̯͗̈̾̉̿̎̈́̎͛̆̿̀̂̇̾͌́̃̅̏̊̄̍͘͘̚͜ͅͅͅ ̴̢͇͍̻̘̮̞̤͍̞͍̙̦͔̽̀̓̀̓̈̽̈́̌͗̐̈́̈́͌͛̈́͛̾̋̍̃̋̀̒̍͐̆̀͗͘̕͘̕͠͝ͅY̸̨̡̨̛̛̛̝̣̖̬̝͇̝̻̙̖̘͇̖̞͕͚͙̯̜̟͔̏͐̀͊̓̆͌͛́́̾͆̎͂͆͆̐͋͂̎̓͛̍́̇̋̋̀͂̑͒͗̐͐͊͋́́͐̽͘͘͜͜͝͝Ǫ̸̨̢̢̧̡̛͕͙̹͓̹̪͙͎̠̘̺̤̻̲̰̹̞̝͍̞͉̜͉̭͈̥̯͖̹̮̣͔̲̯̻̬̜͇̌͛̊̈́̌̔̐̅̅́̿̆̅̃͆̈̿̌́́̈̈́̍̈́̀͊̑̂͋̏̇̉̐͗̀̐͋͆́̈́͊̏̋̕͘̚̕͜ͅƯ̷̧̙̘̫̹͉̈́̓͑̐̀̀̊̍̍͌͐̈̈̒̇͋̇̇̀̑̚͘͝͠͠ͅ ̵̡̡̧̢̡͕͉̜̼̤̻̜̥̱̩̲̜̘̯̜̬̪̖̖̦̬̗͎̣͕̯̺͖͉͐̇͒͌̏̑̾͑̄̿͆͌̕͜͜͜͜͝ͅͅT̸̨̮̎͆̍̎̈͐̾̃̐̉̈́̍̓͗̈͗̏͝͠R̸̤̒͝͝Ų̸̡͚̘͍͔̳͖̥̪̖͇̗̗͖͚͙͚̼͚͍̦͈͕̩̩͕̤̝̹͇̠̝̝̦̦̗̪͚͎̖̬͙͌͗͆̓͛͊̓͒͊̀͋̃̆̋̓̓̑́̅̏́̽̒͑̽͊̐̿̈́͒̋̀͆̈́̈́̈́͛̓͑̅̇̕͘͜͜͜͝S̵̢͔͕͈͖̻̱̩̺̭̝͇̞̘̟̻̣̼̮̹̳̣̹̰̜̦̝̮̥̦̻̪̈̐͑̊̇̆̈́͛̎̓̄͜T̴͎̔͋͒̄͜ ̶̨̢̢̨̘͓͍̖̰̜̖̻̭̙͖̝̖̦̱͍͙̱͍̜̱̤̣̳͙̉͗͛̾̔̇͌́̄́̈́̐̌̌̎̈́̈́̓̅̔̽͜͜͠͝M̵̢̧̨̨̛̛̯̬͍̻̦̟̤͙̠͈̘̙̻̝̖̣̻̞̾̍̒́̔͊͌̑̄̿̐͑͐̈̑̂̑͐̊́͗̂̽̑̓̈̈̍͋̔͆͂̍̒̕̚͝͝͝E̵̢̧͚̮̻͙̖̮͔͖̩͕͌͆̿́̂́̊̏̒̑̈́̂̂̋̓̈̉̍̎?̴̧̛̰̣̘͔̦͔̮̼̺̭̫͈͓̖͎̱̺̒̒͛̋́͋͐̀́́̽͐̓̎̑̄̀͗̉̌̉̆̒͋͐̾̈̅͆̎́̂͗͋̅̏̔͋̍͛̾̋̌͘͘͜͠ͅͅ ̴̢̛̛̰̦̝̟̝̜̭͕͔̘̦͊̑̌̈́̊͛͊͋͋̎͑̏̎̋͛̽̀̿̈́̏̾̔̾̋͂̐͌̚͝͝͝Ḏ̸̨̧̻̼͖̙͈̞͔̭̭̲̼̖̳͐̌̈́͋͜͠ͅO̵̢̞̟̰̱̖͍̣̭̯̰̻̬̳̼̦͈̩̰͖̮͎͙͇̜̝͈͎͉͕̜̩͖͂̔͂̍̌͛̊͋̐̓̆͑̂̔̈́̐̾͊̀̕ ̶̧̧̢̧̧̡̞̜̘̣̺̬̻̻͖͚̻̣̳̲̺͖͈͔̹͉̲̯̞̦̦̫̘͕̘̳̙̩̹͈̤͑͌̈ͅͅŸ̷̡̡̢̤͉̳̮̝̦̘̖̻͕̼̤̣͓́̓́̌̀̆͆̍̇͠͠Ơ̸̪͇̤͓͈͔̜̪̲̗̘̞̼͕̻̹̥͓̹͉̦̱̯̪͎͎̖̫̘͌̀̐̓͒̇͂͗̓͛̽̈́͊U̵̢͍͎̰̻̫͔̜̳͌̑̌̉̊́͑͐̌̏̿̑͊̈́̈́̚ͅͅ ̸̧̨͖̤̺̝͎̬͕̲̜̪̪̭̰̼͙̈́͌͊̈́̇̃̅̓͐͑̐̌̓̆̇̂́̆͛̊̐͆̈̈́̐͘̕͝T̴̢̧̢̡̛̟̻̫̯͉̱̞̩̲̭͓̪̖͕̫͍̗̋͐́̓́̅͊̀͋͒͗̀̓͗̉̾̆̋̏̈́̇͑̈́̿̊̒͑̍̉̈́̿̀͐͋͘̚̕͜͠͠͝͝R̸̨̯͉̰͙̣͙̭͎̆̊̇̓̋̓͒̒͊̕̚͘̕Ù̵̡̢̨̨͖͈̜̻̜̙̯͔̠͍̯̤͙̖̦̦͔̥̙̤̖̲̙͙̜͕̙̣͚̦̳̺̼͚͈̬̝̳̞̺̥͎̰̄̐̄͊̓̐͂̍͋̇̊̓́͋̓̒͒̄͒͌̓̿̑͒̿̎̔̇́̿̋͐̍̉͗̅̀̂̽̓͂̚͘̚ͅŠ̵̨̬̰͓̘̭̮̤̤̦̙̖̠͓͙͓̻͎̜̮̱̣̱̽͐̓̃̀͗̈́͆̈́͐́̾̋̂͂̄̈̄̿̐̍͛̀̏̐͊̎̽͐̍̐̉́̋̓̋͌̔̃̚̚̚͘͝͠T̵̛̤͉̓͛̈́̅͗̔̊͒̆̽̑̒͐̇̀͛̋̈̀͒̓̽̄̃̏͑̀͊͊̏̒̅̄̽̚͠͝͠ ̶̨̢̢̣͙̝͎̩̙́͐͜M̶̧̢̡̡͓̞̝̦̜̣̣̰̺͈̪̠̞̲͚̪̹̟̫̣͇̭͈͙͉̳̙̞̪̣̰̟̟͖̻̯͎̰͌̏̐̋̐̾̎̎̾̓̂̈́̏̾͗̊̿͐̀̋́͐̆̐̚͜͜E̵̡̧̛̬͓͈͉̞͍͎̘̖̝͈͓͎̠̜̬̾̃̔͌̋̃̈́͗̾̌̐͂̋́̅̊̈́̊͐͆̈́͋̈̀̉̊͊̄̕͘͘̚͘̕͝͝ͅ?̴̣͓͊͌͜ ̷̢̜̪̗̥̭̣̩̞̜̼̰̣̩̝̟̜̹̜̪͈̙̼͕̜͉̘͑͜͜ͅD̸̫͍̜̞̞̪̟͉͔͂̾̉͊̽̓̇̕Ọ̷̣̘͍̮̠̗̠̣͖̖͈̱̘̞̩̮̔̄̄̀̂̀̈́̅̄̍́̍̎͆͆̓̊̒͊͋̚͘͝͝͝ ̷̛͉̝͖̘͎͈̲͓͋̔͐̇͌̓͗͌͗̂̈́̀̽́̒͋̀͋͌̈́̃̂͆̎̍͊͋́̉̑̚̚̚͝ͅȲ̷̛̠͖͇̩̞͓̦̻̭͖̖̮̖͛͌̈́͋̈̿͑̇̂̔͛̑̀̓̄͊̈́̃̏̾͗̒̅̍͂̃͐̈́͘̚̚Ơ̶̢̧̡͉̘̠̟̹̣͉͔̯̱̜̫͓̜̟̩̪̦̘͚͚̏̅̓̈́͐͛̔̎̓͒̿͆̃̋̿̾͗̈̈́̎̽̀̾̀̒̏̓͑̂̎̏̂̆̊̈͗̕̚͜͠͝Ư̵̢̧͙̼̬̮̜͔̫͙̦̰̫̜̺̥̬̰̺͍̘̰̲̪̺͕̑̑̔͋͂͂̅̋͒́̀̿̽̑̊̏̃̍͂̏̉̆̋̈́͘̕͠ͅͅͅ ̵̧̧̧̦̤͚͉͇̺̥̤͕̞̗̜͍̃̋͜͝ͅT̴̨͇̳̦̜̻̲̫̗̘̖̱͖̟̹͍̜̼͕̥̭̹͔͍̩̜̣̙̬͍̟̝̠̺͑͋̊̀̉̏̈́̍̒̋͛̾̓̏͗͗͒̀̒̅́͆͗̏̉͌̈́̔͌̈́̈́̿̚̕͘͜͝͝͠R̷̢̛̝͍̯͚̭̭͚͈̜̜̙̍̆̔̍͛͋̑̈́̿́̅̇̈́̐̈́̍̔̏̑̅͑̓͂͋̔̈́͗̊͊̐͂̐Ų̵̡̨̢̨̡̨͇̦͈̺̩̦͈̭̮̙͖̞̳͖͓̙̗͎͈̜͕̦̟̫͙̻̣̓̈́̄̋̇̎̅͊́̅̐̚̕͜S̴̢̛̙̟͇̞̼̞̳̼͍̹̘̤̲̱͖̙̋̾͐́̆̈́̏͗͑͗͂̾́͗̈́̓̅̽͊̆͂͊̉̅͘͝͠͝Ţ̵̨̡̧̝̬̭͈̦̬̱̪̜͉̣͇̮͖̦͍̭̩̥̝̏̉̓ͅ ̶̨̛̖̫͔͉̥̯̀̍͛̈́̒̑̓͑̏͋̔̿̌̃̀̈́͌̈̽̋̕̕̚͝͝͝M̷̡̡̯̳̠̫̭̺͉̝̼̫͓͇̝͎̦͓̥̻̠͕͎̳͇̠͈͙̭̯̫̟͖̲̹͇̜̲̠̜̗̞͂͆̾̈́͐̍͗̑̅͌́ͅͅͅĘ̵̨̨̨̢̮͓̫̟̰̺͍͚͈̦́̽̎̅̋̌͊̊̐̈́͘̕?̴̛͚̰͔̭̹̃̈́̎̓͆̈́̎́̊̆͆̏̾͂͠ ̸̨̢̨̹͍̩̫̭̳̥͍̦͓̙̮̲̙̹͇͕̲̤̙̳͓̮̜̬͕̠͈̯̀̑̏͊̿̉͑̑͆̉͌̓̚͝ͅḊ̸̟̪͍̽͘O̴͚̥̗̹̤͖̜͈̻̗͕̪͈͈̮̖̼̙̬̓͜ ̵̡̢̧̢̠͉͙͙̯̯̟͓̩̫̖̳͍͕͓̜̟͖̯̮͙̙̯̦̠͈̪̗̰̠̼͚̹̘̞̠̈̌̈́̔̓̂̍͛̎̉͒̾͊͐͗͘͠ͅͅY̸̨̨̢̢̛̯̙̝̘̺̙̤̗̥͓̦̦̻̻̙͖͕̹̳̠̞͙̝̹͓̰͍̰͈̖͖̣̦̤̥͖͍̼̊̃̒̽̈́̓̑̈́͑͛̅̂̍̒̓͗́̒̈͑̔̏̏̐͐͌͌̿̇̔̀̉̈̔̇͒̀̅͜͜͜͝Ȯ̵̢̢̧̨̫͔̟̦͓̖͔͈̦̼͖̜͎̠̗̬̪̫͙̮̱̝͉̬̼͔̲͍̰͔͎̾̿͒͐͊̑̋̽́̊̀͑̈́̚͜͜͝ͅƯ̸̖̻͓͚̞̫̗̙͓͓̜͙̦͖̲͖̘͙̞̩̗̗͉̟͓͖̰̩̞͔͍̩̝͚̌͛͌̔͊̔̆͋͗́̈́̐̀͛̎̔̆̑͌̀̉́͊͌̋̎̉̉̌̚̕̚̕͠͠ͅ ̴̛̛͚͚̰̲͎̘͎̪͚̩̙̮̩͕̬̗̩̻͎̽͛̅̋̈́̇̋̀̃̀̀́̏̉͋̒͊̍̀̈́̆͂̅̍̀̿͑́̓̽͐̄͘͘͘̚͝͝͝͝Ţ̸̧̨̢̤̗̝̝̭̪̞̳̹̘͕͕͚̥̫̲͔̺̲̟͍̩̟̩͙̻̝̘͚̤͈̺͓͓͚̓̑̄̏͒̎́͌͒͂͂͜͜͠ͅR̸̡̧̢̢̨̡̛͍̟̮̭̟̹̖͇̯̝͔̫͕͙̫͉̱͈̣̠͖̭̩̦͔͍̞̖̥̮͙̘̼͚̟̟̥̬̒͐̂́͋͊͊̐̏̒̂̀͜͝Ū̷̝̜͉̱̹̪̤̝͔̳̔̔̿̿͜ͅS̴̡̨̛̛̛̹̪̤͎̳̦͎̙̟̙̘̞͉̘̩͍̫̩̱͇̼͔̠̥͔͔̠̝̯͕̓̓͋̽͊̃̅͛͊̄͋̽̈́͑̄̈́́̂̀̂͘̚͜͜͝͠T̴̡̛̘̼̹͌̾̀̽̏͌̊̂͑̃̅͒̑̏͋̆̈́̐̓͗̌͗̇͗̒͋̀̀̔̉͘͘̚̕̕͝͝͠ ̵̨̡̨̨̢̛̬̭͎̟̟̟̦̩̺̘͉̳͓̮̫̗̝̲̲͎̖̻͓̱̹̃́͆̿̀́͛̔̈̎͌͐̉̏̅́̏͊͛̄̓̄̏̏̃̈̅͋̎́̌̽̈́͘͜͝͠ͅͅͅͅM̵̨̡̢̢̗̝͓͔̹̙̭̮͇̮͕͖̩̣͎̥̻͕͚̳̞̙̼̤̼͖̟̟̰͈̮͇̻̞̦̬̘͍̝͒̽̂̿͒̆E̸̡̛̩͕̖̳̗̯͉͚͕̐̍͊̂̓͊̈̀͐͑͑̅̊̏̉͒͊͊̒̊̈́̍̍͌́͛͌̏̍̈́̄͝͝?̴̧̧̨̛̛̳̲̗͓͚͍̦͍͎̺̪͎̜̮̦̜̣̻̗̲̹̼̞͛͐̈́͊̍͋͛͌̋̋̉̾̈́̓̉͐̒͛̓̌͆͌̔̓̍̔̀̂͐̀͌̈́̋̀̚̚̚͘͘͘͠͠͝͝ ̸̢̧̢̢̝̩̦̯̠̹͔̪̗̠͕̩͇̣͇̭̮͓͙̗̙̖͍̺̬̻̫̺̳́͗̃͜ͅͅͅḐ̸̧̧̨̡̡̡̣͎̭͇̺͍̖̬̼̹̖͚̤̺̬̞͇̟̯̭̹͉̦̠̤̦̥̬̖̮̪̭͍̞̻͚̫̤͚̑̍̒͐͋̇̾͛͜Ơ̶̢̧̨̨̨̢̧̤̫̝̫͈̼̼̜͎̘͍̱̝̫̲̫̞̜̣̻̺̻̩͉͉̣̺̬̮͍̪̜͍̟̙̪̟̏͌̐̏̇̃͐͂̉́̈̍͌̕͜͠ͅ ̵̨̨̻̤̟̤̟̩̮̲͖̻͍̬̥̭̖̙̤͎̝̘̪͕̩̲̝͕̤̞̖̘̣̌͑̄͆͒̄͂̎̉̂̌̂̀̊̀̔̍̓̽͗͛̔͂̓̆́̿̀͘̚̚͠Y̶̤͓̾̇Ò̴̧̠̔͑̆̒͛͑́̊̔̐̓̓͐̂̑͛̌̄̑́͛̌́̋̀̓̇̍̕͘̕U̷̡̧̧̬̦̻̜̥̹̠̖̰͔͎̅̆̓̾̿̓̿͐̅̆́̀͜͝ ̸̧̧̛̟͈̺̫̱̪̞̦̰͇̠̩͎̙̙̲̦̲̞̤̘͈̩̩̩̦̎̾̃́͌͊̂̈́̑̃̏̄̒̍̿̒̀̓̀́̍̿̍̐̉͆͋̊͘͝T̶̨̡̡̛͙͍͎̮̗̭͔̟͉̻̲̫̳͓̯͈̝͖͓̘̯͚̟̘̼͚̟̗͇̜̜͖̖̩͉̼̖͎̃̏̓̾͛͗̂̇̅̿̒̈́͆͋́̍̓̾̉̏̀̌̆͐͗̌͒̊̓͑̓͒́̀̓̚̕̚̚̚͘͝͠͝͝ͅR̷̢̧̛̬͚̜͓̻̼͙͖̟̤͓͈̝͈̠̪̗̫̰̳̣͔̫̜̥̠͔͎̍͂̍̏́͗͐͑̍̏̆̔̃̉̀̃̃̈̋̈́̅̆̓͐͠͠ͅŬ̸͓͓͙̌͂̒̑̈̐̓̈́̒́̍͗̂̑͌̈̈́͂͛̾̎̾̐͊̌͗̏̔͂̒̏͆̔͘͠͝͝͝S̶̢̨̘̮͙̯̭̭͓̻̟͓̱̰̰͔̯̖͉͔̲̯̬̗̫͖̺̩͙͖̮͓̱̟̳̦͇͓̖̺͉̯͑͊̊̿͑͐́̈̃͑͊͐̆̈́̆̍̃̈́̈́̽͛͜͠͠T̸̬͒̏̆̏̌́̐͂͊͐̕ ̴̨̫̬̪͓͖͚̗͕̪̦̺̗͕̲͇̦̟͈̲̳̩̓̊̎̓̀̄́̾̏̀̀͋̇̇̓͂́̚̚̚̕͠M̶̢̛͎̬̦͓̙͇̖̟̣̤̣̞̖̳̭̬͔̻͑̌̊͆̑̾̎͒̅̈̈̈́͒̇͐̀̈́͐̊̽́͛̕̚͝È̸̢̡̡̧̫̬̲̜̺̥̥̘͈͚͇̗̻͖̞͚̦̤̞̯̖̙̬̱̺̼͉̝͎͉͉͍͍̲̣̹̗̭͇̙̟̌͜?̸̢̡̨̧̨̛͉̱̩̜̠̰̼̜̣̖̭͇͉̼̬̪͉̹̞͍̠̻͚͙͍͈̬̻̘̜͑͛̂͑̈̃̈́̆̄̃̒̿̉͛̄̒̒̈͊̿̎͗̔͘̕͜͜͝ͅ ̷͓̬͉̠͚̪̗̪̠̬͑͂̈́̈́͑͂̉̉̉̑̾̂͒͆͌̉͊́̅͆͋̈́̏͘͘͝D̸̡̧͕͈̠̻̦̰̻͕̲̪̖̺̬͖̉̉̎̊͋̈́̌͗̌̑̽̂̈̎̽̋̄̌̓͗̔̿̈̂̒̇́̑͊͘̚ͅO̶̖̜̤̟̠̟̳̹͙͚͈̞͚̱̙̾̑͌̓́̑̑̈̾͂̓͒̚͠ ̸̧̢̡̢̢̛̛̖͕͈̼̜͚̞̼͈͎̠̞̦̘̙͇̥̺̲̮̮͙̱͓͔͓̣͖̭̪̲̺̬̲̤̣́́́̍́̈́͌̍͂̆͐̍̈́̋̄͗̏͛̈͗͛͗̐͆͗͘̕͜͝͝͝ͅY̸̟̹̪͈̮͊͌̊͌͗̍̎̓͊̍̏̐̈͆̅̌̓̋̚͝͝͝͝Ǫ̵̧͈̠͉̹̝͖͇͇͔͚̖̩̟̲̝̰͇͚͕͆̍͂͗̏̃͗̂̿͂́͒̚͝Ư̸̧̡͈͕̺̭̣̲̖̠͎̼͈̪͈̳̦̥̬͙̼̥̪̦̬͐͗́̾͗̐̓͛͂̐̅̎̿̅̋̑͆͂̈́͋͜͝͝͝ͅ ̷̨̢̢̡̛̘̘͇̟͔͉̯̼̱̳̳̥͙̗͓̼̥͍̜̞̠̼̜̘͈̪̗̳̔̀̅̀̂͋̏̄́̂̔͌̔͂̂́̅̿͋̇̒̽͒̈́̍̇́͗̽̿̽̉͐͒̍́̑̽̕̚͘͜͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅT̸̢̮̘͙̹̗͍̈́͂͒̃̅͋̾͒̀̒͛͋̋̚̕͜͠͠R̶̪͖̜̖̬͍̠̤̖͎͔̺̬̙̮̞͇̰̭̞̰͍̍̀̂̾͗͝͠ͅƯ̷͕͓͛̓̈́̊͒̏̇̄̔̌̔̎̈́͆͐̈́͋͘̕͝͝͝S̵̢̝̺̟͚̳̰͙̊͌̃̇̊̂̏̍̽̉͊̏͌̒́̿̚͝͠T̵̢̡̧̛̛̪̺̳̖̞̲̫̺̰̞͔͎̬͔̤̯͍̬̓̓̊̀́̿͑̍̃̅͘͜ͅ ̶̡̨̢̯͎͓̞̰̥̮̜̣͚̰͙̤̹̘̘̭̹̟̱͍̜̪̠͔̮̮̦̝̙͚̄̈́̌̌̐͗͂͛̈́̎̍̉̀͛͋̀̂̀̔͌̿̀̈́̉̓̎͐͊̎̾̎̉̚͜͠͝͝͠ͅͅM̷̧̨̢̨̛̛̳͓͍̖̥̠͔̠͚͕̞̩͈̥̖̙̥̄̽̽̒̓̓̌̂͂͌̈́͂͋͒̋̔̾̆̑͐̍̒̈́̏̏̔̇̐͛̔͘͜͝Ę̷̢̨̧̛̼̼̱͔̭͚͈̝̥̯͎̗̞̖̳̩͈͓̞̥̹̳͎̩̳͈͚͚̰̱̥͚͈̝̼̠̯̲̖̮̠͂̿̑̓̋̎̌̆̆͑͛̔͜ͅ?̷̧̨͉̦̩͕͈͖̲͖͙͙͕̞̫͈̜̻̦͙͓̫̲̗̘̗̀̓͐̿̀͊͂̽͜͜͜ ̵̛̼̲̰͇̓̈́̆̈́̀̾̍͛́͑̈́̔̽̇́̏͛̅̂͑̇͒̀̈͘͜͝͠D̸͙̗͖͎̎̍̽̽̊̾̌̿̂Ő̸̡̨̢̩̗̬̝͔̤̻̲̪̳͈̥̞̫̻͙̯̱͉͙͈̗̻̞͙͕̞͑̓͆̽̉̍̋̆̐̀̈́̀̈́̓̽̄̈͛̑̈̽͆͌̔̾̔̈̒̏̾͑͐͑̆̊͌̈͂͘͘̚͘̕̚͜͜͝͝ͅ ̵̢̧̟̼̯̮̝̮̩̘̳͎̻̾́̎̉̒̂̑͊̈́̽́̓̾͋̎̊͗̕͜Y̶̭̩̘͙̟̥̱̤̜̼̖̠̘̯͖̬̙͕͔̱͙̺̬̞̙͔̼̥͉͓̭̜̤̔̋͋̒͒͂̒̀̅̎̀͌̈̏͊̅̉̈́̇̀̎̾̌̉̌͆̈́̋̚͝͠ͅƠ̶̱͚̠̈͐̂̈́͆̈́̏̓̌̒͑̽͑̍͑̎̈́́͂̋͆͐͘U̵͕̫̙̙͍̱͇̰͓̎͂̏̏̈́͐͆̿̑̋̆͒̄̒̋̅̋͆̐̇̂̈́̔̓̎̎͒͐̀̃̿͒̈́̀̎̃͗̚͘͠͝͠͠͠ ̶̱͔̙̳̤͓͔͚̹̪̫̤̮̠̣͎͉̥̙͈̠͖̪͕̝̱̟̙͕͖̈́̀̊͗̄͋̊̽́͋̋̈́͂̔̇̾͘̚͘Ţ̶̨̨̡̡̢̛̬̲͓̳̤͍͇̹͖̞̭̬̘͕̞̠̮͙̬̮̮̭̯̫͛̿͆͆̓̐̈̋͘͜ͅR̶̡̖͇̜̩͎̥̻̣͍̼̪͉̰̲̬̝̣͕̪̹̘̳̭͓̠̯͈̞͍͈̟͍̹̞͇̰̞̒̍̃͂̄̉̋̿̀͌̀̍̔́̃͋̐̄̐̒͛̀̀̽̆͊͋͑̓̀̏̇̌̊́̎̈̒́̈̾͒̉̕͜͝͝͝͠ͅŰ̷̢̧̧̪̙͍̦̉͒̓̏̌̅̒̑̋̋̾̌̎̓̓̐̑̐͐̏͑̾̇̃̀̇͘͝͝Ş̵̧̘͙̜̳̺̺̮͈̩͓̭̭͖̘̮͕͈̙͙̖̗͈̤̣̜̦͓͔̮̳̼̹͙̌͋̽̄͛̄̏͌̐̊̓͑͜ͅT̷̨̨̛̛̜̟͔̗̹̦̟͇̩͆̏̉͑͗̂͆̎͂̄͐͊͌̉̎͊̊́̉̀͗̍̔͋̋͆̉͌̈́͗̉͋́̍̚̚̕͝͝͠͝ͅͅ ̶̢͇̜͔͈͍̩̪͍̪͈̥̩͎̣̱̱̝̙̹͚̪̖̻͕̮̪̟̮̟̮̤̗̮͙̝̳̩͇̜̓̋̎̔̃̈́́̀͆̎̌̐̎̓̇̂͗̾̍͒́̐̓̎̿̀͌̂̉̎͘̚̚͜͜M̶̡̡̧̧̛͇̼̫͖̣̖̦̗̮̪͇͙̱̯̫̠͇̼̹̳͈̹͎̯̻͎̙̦̣̈́̓͌̈̀͗̂͋̾̏̑̊̔̐̀̉̓͒̎̏̋͑̏̈́͛͗͆̂́͝E̷̛̛̬͇͓̥̖̥̜͈̙̜͈͔̭̓̅͆̌͗̌̂̓͊́̃͋̈́͋?̷̢̧̨̭̪̙̞̯̖̼̦̜̦̮̺̥͍̣̫̮̬̩͎̬͎͇̖̱̩̝̙̙̟͕͚͍̮̝̺̼͍̖̳̪̈́́͋̋̏͒̿̈́̇̀͛̑̄̐̇͑̌̾̃͆̆̔͆̋̀̈́̅̏́͆̐̀̀̃̂̌̚̚͘̚͜͝͝͠͝ͅ ̷̨̛̦̰̩̯͔̻͖̼̈́̐͆͑̆̿͑̋̅̈͂̈́͆̎̿̎̈̂́̂̀͊̾̒̿̆̄̂̐̀͂̓͑̍͛̈̋͑̕̚̕͘͠͝D̸̨̢̧̛̛͍̖̺̬̘͙̼̟̣͕̲̞͇̞͓̥̱̹̣̦̞̥̠̣̘̾̅͒͑̒̑͋͒́̀͗͑̆͑́͋̉͆̌̈̈́̈́̂̚͘͘͜͠͝͠͝͝O̸̡͔̯̻̯̮̰̯̯͇͎̝̰͇͎̓̑̑͑ͅ ̶̢̖͇͖͉̐̀̈̎͆͑́̆̀̋̊̋̂̄͛̚͘̚Ȳ̶̯̜̝͌́̾̈́̚O̴̧̱̣̠̰̥͔̰̰̳̟̠̔̿͐̿̇͆̎̋̇̔́͆́̀͋̕͘͘͝͠ͅͅƯ̶̧̢̡͓̼͈̺͉̘̱̝̹͉̪̞̖͇̯͖͔̇͒̂̄̀͋͒̌̒̆̊̓͠ ̵̢̪͍̯͕̥̠͔̗̠̬̤̣͎͇̟̰̙̠̼̥̘̣̺̼̮̦̹̳͆̄͋͊͑̆̉͐̓̈́͐̌̐̇͆̓̀́̒̅̎̿̈́͌͘͠͝ͅͅT̸̢̗̱̱͙̙̟̠̳͈̫͗̈̆͋̎̑̇̽̃̈́̌̊̈́̾͆̌̅́̒̈̓̆̅̽͆̈́͆́̃͊́̆̀̽̄͒̈́͠R̸̢̨̢̨̧̢̯͍̠͍͓̪̮̬̻̜̼̯̺̠̗͖̰̰̭̬̭͎͕͍͍̫͛̈̈ͅͅͅŲ̷̨̡̢̛̹̞͚͇̘̬̣̹̘͍̜͚̖͔͈̦̭̼̥̙̗̤̣̙͖̖̝̝͎̮̟̰̃̇̀͂̓̏̇̓̉̎̀́̎̿̔̍̃̎̎́̏͂͗̓̑̓͂̓̐͋̾̃͆͐̕͘̕͜͜͠͝͝S̶̨̨̛̛̻͓̥̥͈̺̗̫͎̞͇̞̗̭̹̗͚̰̮͊̄̀́̓̅̀̉̌̒̏͐́͛̾̏͑͐͐̀̆̔̎͑͌̅̎̔̕̚͜T̴̯̻̰̦̱͓̪̟̱͇̈̊̒́͒̀̈́͐̓͗̓̄̄̌̊̉̈͂̈̅̃̈́̆͂̊̓̉̒̈́͐͝ ̵̡̧̨̡̡̟̥͍͎̻̣̠̫͙̖͚̪̮̩̙̼͚͖̟͍̲̤̼͓͕̻̗̟͈͙͕̹͙͆͛̉̐̾͛͜͠͝M̵̢̛͓̱͈͖͙̗̭̪̹̝̲͉͚̣̠̣̠͔̪̲͍̫͚̙͖̣͑̈͊͋̎̈̋͆̔̌̉̇͋͆́̅͒̕͠͠ͅȨ̸̡̢̢̛̙͙̞̞͙͈̙̠̜̼̲̭̝͓̰͚̜̳̭̖̺͖̞͆̈͑̽͆͊̐̌̉̑̋̈́͆̍̀̓̎̾̓̋͌̈́̓́́͑̂̑̉͑̽͆̀̏̌̏̈́̋̚͘̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͝?̴̧̣̣̹̲͖̙̦͓̬̞̞̯̖̹̮̫̩̰̳̳̗̥͍͎͔̣̯͙̫̻̼̪̯́̎́͗̅͑͑͊̏̍̈́̈̄̽̊̎͐̒̑̄̉̍̋͒͐̔̽̾̾͗̇̅̌̿͑͗̕̕̕̚͘͘͝ ̴̧̧̛̝̫͔̮̰̳͕̦̣͝ͅḎ̷̡̨̨̛̦̺̱̭̰̲̤̦̝͇̘̮̲̪̻̣͚͇͔͇̖̼̤̯̠̜̖̠̯͓̤̙̗̗̮̯̹̈́̉̾͊̓̏͆͗͒́͋̏̓̈̒̌͊̾̋͐͐͑́̍͒̂͛͂̏̿̚͜͝͝͠͝ͅO̸̧̡̞̤̩͙͍̳̪̩̻̼͓̭͓̘̥͙̳̫͔̪̠̠͓͇̪͙͙̮͙͌̄̃̓̀̊͗̌̍́̀͒̄́̇͂̓̚͘͘ ̴̼̮̮̳̝̘̐̾̈́̃̃̿̔͊̃̿͝Y̴̢͇̘̫͎͖͈̻͆͊̇́̋̇̅͋͆͐͗̔̑́̈́̇͑̈́̋̈́̀̾̾̇̈́̑̕͜͠Ơ̵̢̦̤͙̥͍̺̞̟͖̝͈̞̞̗̯͓͓̗͕͈͓̮̭̙̤̠̪͙̩͖̯̿̇̃̉͆̒̏͆̆̅͌̂̋͌̈́̓͊͑̏̈́͋̾͊͌̅̀̕͘͜Ư̵̡̧̪̯̬̹̬̮̩̲̯̘̯̘͖͔͎̝͔̩̱̓̿̆̐̈͋͂͌̐̎̌͐̐̑̿̈́̎̂̽͆̑̾̐̕̚̚͝ͅ ̴̛̬̖̫͖̈́̋̋͊̏̎̎́̅́̇̚T̶̡͔͕̗͍̰͙͚̫̮͓̹̦̀͋͛̃̃̂͝R̴̡̨̰͓̥̭̩̙̦̦̹̹̙͎̫̱͍͍͍̘̠͔̰͖͇̹̙͇̜̖̰͎̭̹̳͙͌́̓́͋̏̈́̊̕͘͝͝Ú̶͓̫̮̗̮͓͕͇̱̬̟̠̗̰̖͎͈̥̟͕̱̭̘̝̱̜̯̮̖̒͌̏͒͌͗͛̈́̅̃̊͆͌̀͂͆̓̋͘͜͝ͅŞ̸̛̻̩͙̎̐̀͐͌̈̉͗̀͑̈́̃́̓̐̒̋̈́͂̒́͘͝͝T̴̡̧̤̥̮̥̦̲̭̯͇͔͚̖̮͔̬͓͊͒́̈́̓͆͌̄̎̊̓̀̽̉̏̈ ̶̨̨̡̧̛̛̞̻̹͓͕̦͇͈͔̫̲̣͉̝͔̟̣͚͈͚̯͔̮̟͍̯̟̘͙̗̩̗͕̙͒́̎̅̊̾̉̐͆͌̈́̍͊͌̇͌̉͗̀̌͆̎̔̔̔͗̒̈́̑́̈́̅̕̚͘̚͜͝͝ͅM̶̡̠͚̗̺͉̭̤̥͍͚̈̎̊̏̔̽̈́̒̄̀̈́́̀̃̍̆̉̅͋́͆̌͘͠͠È̶̡̧̢̢̛̞̼̰̝̪̣̦̖̮̟͚͇̞̦̬̩̤͔̙̲̬͓̞̖̼̼̲̻̖͖̲͙̤̳̬̼̝̪͕̟̋̇́͑̐̓͛́̄̋͝ͅ?̸̢̧̤͔͈̦̭̥̪̘̭͕̜̟̘̖̦̭̲̤͈̬̯͓͍̝̤̳͗̀̓̌͜ͅ ̷̢̢̢̯̲̹͓͖͎̻͇̪̳̮̮͔̮̬͍͍͉͈͓̫̥̻͕̰̣͈͔̪̪̜̭̦̲͎͍̘̜̖̹̜͍̻̃̌̐͐̑̅͑̈́̽̒͛̒̽̀̓̓̈́̈̍́͂̓͒̏̚̚̕̚̕̚͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝Ḑ̴̧̡̨̳͓̙͖͍̻̩̦̲̩̲̻̣̜̪̬̟͇̼̠̞̲̱̣̳̬̮̰̞̖͎̟̝̯̭̮̱̟̯̮̗͆͂͛̎͑̀̽̊̓̽̄̈̿͌̀͘͜͜ͅO̴̧̡̧̘̯̠̳͓͉̟͕̯̖̟̭̰̭̣̹̩̘̯̖͍̱̠̤̻̳̗͖̻̥̘̠͈̜̮͙͚̎͐̈̀̽̏͐́̀̾̉̓͗̄͠ ̸̡͚̩̬̐̐̀̀̈́̈͐̿̓̏̿͝ͅY̶̨̡̛̞̟̱̗̭̯͓̙͕͙̪͖̪̰̙̻̟͚̹̲̼̩͓̝̯̰͇̻̝̫͕͈͍̼̟̻̲͈͕̆̈́̿̆͗͐̓͑͌̀̒̽̊͛̀̀͒̅̇̋͊̒͐̋̋̓̍̊̌̅̽͋̈́͛͘̚͜͝͝͠ͅͅƠ̵̭͇̜͊̈́̽̽͆̊̾̀́̉̐̅̒̈̿̉̍̐̆͌͑̌̑̓̒̕͠͠Ṳ̷̢̦͈́̉̋̏͌̀̾̿͑͘͠͝ ̴̮̗͇͈̣̈͌͐̓̅̈́̿̿̇̈͊̔̐̅̏̎̉̂͂͑͆͋̈̽̇̈́̊́͂̏̊̚̚̚͠͠T̷̡̨̞̙͎̦̘̠̠̯͓̊̓͒̃̃̐̋̋͑̚ͅŖ̷̣̞̘͙̮̳̫͎͖̼̳̳̦̖́̃̑̐̌͝U̵̧̡̧̖̬͎̝̘͇̖̦͚̓̄̏̉̎͂̈́͊̀̓̕͜͜͜ͅS̵̡̡̧̧̢̛̛͙͔͈̺̫͈͕̼̼̙͙͔͍̗̗͖̫̩̳̩͎͖̼͇̥͉͔̟̺̠̮̪̺̯̰̟̀͆̊̊͐̏͑̃̇͒̅͗̅͐́́̓̏̏̊̔̏̄̚͜͜͠͠͝͝ͅṪ̷͉̭͎͉͎͖̦̜̺͔͍̼͓͖̮̣̮́̈̈́̀̊͊́͑́̿̋̎̈́̓̈́͗̈́͊̉̕͜͠ͅ ̸̨̨͚͉͕͓̱̹̓̐̀́̀̑̉͑̒͒̊̈́̂̏͗̈́̏̈́̅̐̓̊̍̕͝͝͝͝M̸̢̢̧̡̢̭̯̹͚͔̙̱̭̙͙͉̖̯͉̼̠͙̮̻̻̻̮͈̳̳̱̪͎̦̣̗͕̳̹̫̖̦͎̬̅̆̽̿͗̽̋̋͊̑̓͌̍͂͂́̈̽̀́̽͗̀̄̒̈́̏̀͋̇̂̀̈́̎̉̏͆̕͘̚͝͝͠͠Ȩ̷̧̢̢̡̨̼̤̜̩̺̪̞͙̟̖͈̩̲̞̖̲̣̺̯͔̫̱͖̩̬̙͕͓̹̙̼͑̃̋̍̎̽̏̂̄̓̒͑̕?̴̡̧̡̢̼͙͇̳̜̩͔̹̮͖̪̦̫̳͔͖̳̹̠̀̋́͒͋͗́͐̄̍͛̑̀̌͌͆̂͗̀̓͝͠͠ ̴̧̡̨͉̯̼̺̟͍̙͇͓̣̝͓̮̖̞͈͇̖̫̬͚̉͆̓͆͑͆̎̌̉͆̀̐͒͗͌͛̽̈́̕Ḓ̸̢̢̢̧̛̛͓͓̭̻̱̲͙͓͍̗̤̭͍̙̬͎̝̬̖̫̫̱͙̺̜͚͇̩͇͕̼̫̲̥̰͇͎̖̄͑̓̑̉̅̔͌̀̏̈̆̓̊͊̅̈́̓̾́̈́͛͋̊͆̾̾͐̒̄̀́͘͠͝͝͝͝ͅO̶̢̮̖̻͕̳͚͚̣̪͖͚̥̱͇͈̠̳͕̝͖̭̗̦͓͉̬̹̦̺͍͉̬̙͛͂̀̈́̉̈͌̀͒̈́͆̃̀͐̊̒̆͠͠ͅͅ ̶͚̙͎̻̭̪̝̩͂̑̃͌̃̌͂̋̊͝ͅY̶̛̛̰̱̑̋̉̒͌̇́͗̿̐͐͑̌̾̅̑̄͊͑̍͑̈́͑͋̓͗̇́̿̐̓̈͂͋̓̒̋͗̊̈́̊̕̚̚̚͘O̷̞̬̜̥̗̝̮̘͚̲͎̞̝̼̣̠̻̝̘̭̫̤͚̣̲̤̻̫̤͕͎̬̠̺͎̥̐̒̅͛̃͑̉̈́͗́̈̔̿̐̆͊̇̓̀͘̚ͅỨ̶̡̨̨̢̨̖̯̥̪̠͔̫̬͇̼̣̼̝̩͚͉̳͈̜̤̉̇̓̊͑̌͗̉̐̌̾̀̓͊͌́̀̀̓̃͒̒͛͌̀̋̉̊̌͐͛͋̕ ̸̨̛̯͎̭̱͙̼̙̝̥̫̼͎̙̫͖̰̝͖̱̬̖͕̙́̆̈́̓̏͑̈́̀͗̈́̏͐̓̏́̓̽̌͒̇͒̏̚͝͝T̸̨̰̯̞̻̫͓̰̗̬̭͔̤̳̂ͅR̷͍̲̈́͋̂̃̑́̎̅͆̇̾̊̾̆͆͊̒͊̎͐͊̾͋̂̋̽̐̊̄̐̔̒̎̒͌̕̕͠U̷̡̢̧̡̮̫̯̠͉̻̳͙̭̣̠̜͗̔̐̊̉͊̅̎͌̅̽̓͆̄̇̕͝͠S̷̥̼͖͚̱̻̬͊̄͐͂͑̍͝͠ͅŢ̸̧̡̨̢̝̤̹͚̟̤̖̻̥̼̼̱̻̗͕̥̟͔͖̗̜̱̠͕͙̦͎̫͚̼͔̙͕̳̗̞͉̙͚̪̈͆̌̂̂͆̐̅̈́̌̇̊͊̄͗̽͘̕̕͜͝͝͝͠ͅ ̴͚̣͕̺͌̐̅̈́͌͐̓̊̑̈́̔̆̓͗̍̈́͆̎͆̍̏́́̿̓̃̂͌͛̾̆̅̏͆͘͘̚̚͘͘͠M̷̨̨̨̥̪̫̞̞̼̪̙̺̰͖̱̞̹͔͔̿̔͌̾̌̑̑̃̀̈́͒̊̍̈́́̉̕͜͠͝͝ͅE̵̢̹͖̻̲͒͆͒̀̾̇̃͐̃̌̽̌̆̎͌͛͘̚͝?̸̡̡̢̨̛̜̟̝̪̯͖̰͓̘̟̟̜̩͕̲͔̪̣͕̞̝͋̾́̃̿̄̀̔͝͠ ̴̩͙̦̿̈́͌̿̍͊̾̊͘̚̚͝͝D̴̢̢͙̹̗͚̱͚͖̭̳͖͇͓͕͈͆͋͗͂̄̄̊̑̏͐̀̂̚͝ͅͅƠ̷̡̖͈̱̺̥͇̘̪̰̯̞̦̦̦̄̾̐̄͑̈̏͘͜ ̷̡̨̛̛̛̖̥̩̣̣̪̰͉̗̦͖̯̣̟̺̣͚͕̺̹̦͔̗̬͇̩̺̞͉͉͓͙̊̿̌̈́̀͑͂́̔͂̿̈̂̄̈́̋̇̑̋͊͌̈́̉̔̕͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅŸ̷̢̡͖͙̲̰̘͎͔͈̬̠̠̪͉̝̞̳͇̝̩͚͚͚͙̗̱͖͉̭́̒̈́̈́̈̍̽̅̋̀ͅO̴̧̥̰̼̗͈̱̻̥̫̬̦̺̳̻̘̱̫̻͔̝̞̠͌͑̒̓͑̕͜͜Ų̷̨̡̢̨̧̩̭͎͉̭̠͙͈͎̣͎̹͖̻͇̺̪̖̰̦͎̠̖͍͕̮̙͙̮̟̑͐͛̆̊́͋͌͊͌͊̄̈́̀̄̑̀͂̔͘͝ ̴̢̨͚̹͈̦̜̤̻͎̠̝̥̈́͆̾̋̌́̎͐̉́̀̒̌̈́̾̆͌͒͂̈́͑̃̅̓̇̊̊̈͆́̏̈̚̚͘͜͝Ṫ̴̥̺̩̋̇̈͋̄̆̐̀̂̓̂͛̕̚̚͝͝͝ͅR̸̗̱̯̣̖͔̠̙̺͚̩͉̽̈́̂̑͑̈́̏͂ͅƯ̸̥͚͔̂͛͐̆̋̈́͋͐̒͌̓̏̂̍̀̂̚̚̚͘͝͝Ś̷̡̡̨̧̜̭̙̭̠̖̹͕̲͍͉̳͇̣͕̦̘̭̼̝̱͚͇̪̲͔̞̥̥̳̖̣̜͙͉̾̐̐̄͆̀͗̒̄͘͜ͅT̷̡̯̤̤̖̳͓̙̺̙̲͕̋̐͋́̈́̀͆̎͛̍̽̏̒̆̆͒͘̕͘ ̸̨̡̨̧̢̢̢̮̼̳͕̭̝̤̩̟̲̠̠͍̫̼͍̰̳̩̜̹͔̥͖͕̠̝͈̬̦̊́͊̋̂͑̓̈́̑̍̿̚͘͜͠͝M̴̨̛̱̖̱̻͈̰̘̥̝̝͈͎̠̲̬̲̮̝͕̘̩͚͎̣̠̻͍̬̦͖̓͒̊̇͆̓̇͛̐͒͗͛̿́́̽̈́̓͛͂̂̾̾̓͐̏̅̅͊͊̀͗̍͘͠͝ͅͅĘ̸̨̢̛̠̩̟̙͕͔̼̹̘͖̻͈̙̲̻̯̥̦͈̰̰̜̯͇̻͓͓̬̦͔̜̞̦̼̠͍̞̠̩̲͕͎͖͓̓͗̂̎̐̄͒̇̽̓̑̋͌̐̒̈͌̾̒̾̏͐̋̀̾̃̏͝͝ͅ?̵̨̡̡̡̡̱̬̲̭̠͙̣̹̼̝̜͊͊ͅ ̴̪̭̠̖͍͚̠̭̰̲̫̻͓͉̘̫̥̟̻̮͔͔̣̹̦̖̭̻̣̯̤͍̯̼̟̱̹̺̯̜̠͙̽̐͋̐͊̎̂͆̒̈͐̽̐̈́͂̋̂̚ͅĎ̷̝̞̰̤̾́̐̆̅͆̌͒̿͆̐̾͊̈́̎̉̃̒̐͘͜͝Ở̵̧̟͉̙͙͔̜̗̙͔̩͔̫̜̫̹̠̦͖̫͕̝͐̈̈́̀͌͛̒̅̄͛́̌̈́̀̂̇̾̑͑̑́͌̐͗̐́̂̈́̑̆̀͋͘̚͘͠ͅ ̴̡̢̛̖̲̠͉̮̤̖̠̰̱͍͇̞̫̭̣͓̤͉̩̠̹̠̬̰̹̃̽́̌́͛̈́̄͐̓̋̅͐̀̍̕̚̚͜͠͠ͅY̶͍̩̪͖͎̖̠͚̺̥̞̲̱͚̭̭̓́̈́̊͂̃̋̿̐͗̊̈́̈̉͗̍͆̅̀͒̓̀̈́͂̒̓͆͘͘͘͠O̸̢̡̧̫̫̟̦͇̻͚̖̭̱̣͓͍̰̲͕̪̝̭͍̦̗̥̼̣͗͗̀̔̑͂̾͛͆̏̀̏̍̋̈́̀̐́̐̓̍͋̈̉̉͌̊͂̑̚͘͘͝͝ͅƯ̵̢̡̡̢͉̙͍̥̣͓̣̟̼̺̼̣̭̮̩̫͋̑̀͂̽̄̅͛̐͌̀̀͛̈̑̉́͌̇̓̀̋͐̉̾̒̏͛̎̆̉̈́̽̚̕͜͝͝͝ ̸̡̧͈͈̼̣̮͙̹̼̳͉͈̉̓̈́͑͆̂̐͌͗͆̓́̐̊̎͒͋̍̓̌́͌͂̍͒̈́̓͗̒̽͐͋̓́̈́͌̓̇̅̐͘̚͜͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅŢ̷̛̦̝͙͖͉͎̼͓͎͚͚̯̼̾̈́̑͂͆̉͜͝R̶̘͇̺̭̜̜̘͕̘̂̇̃̔̉͑̑̓̄͑̋͌̓͑̏̀̔̈̀͘͝͝͝Ű̶̡̡̱̱͎̘̱̜͉̞̗̩̰̼̰̞̻̱͔͕̲̳̳͚̩̘̣̰̥̼̳͕̝̳̣̫͂̏̐̒͒̊̎̊́̃̉̀̓̏̈́̊̌̀͊̕͜͝Ş̸̡̛̣̳̖̮̲͎̘̠̭͍̥̪̦͔̮̘̗̩̣̘͕̮͖̯͈̥͓͔͕̩̻͒͌̈̀̍͗̒̿͑̈́̓̂̀̇͛̇̂̿̑̓͛̈́̍͂̈́̓̇̂̂̀̽̅̑͒̽̑̽̐̾̀̃̍̚͘̚͜͝ͅͅT̸̛̳̋̒̌̋͑̈́̊̕̕ ̷̛̛̥͖͙̼̺͖̫͎͊̓͗̓̃͐̓̀̌͐̾̊͗̄͑͊̑̔̚͠͠͠͝ͅM̵̧̛͍͈̲̱̗̝̜̾̓̉̏͌̈́́͌̽́̀̀͒̀̂̈̈́́̚͘E̴̗͕̼̠͖̹̞̦͂́̇̈́̎́͑͂̀̄̓̌͆̎̀̾̾͑̾͋̉͛̑́̋͊̓̅͋̀̂̽̎͛̀͛̓́̒̍͊͘͝?̵̧̢̯͎͍͉̠̳͕̫̬̞̼̫̦̞̜͇̜͕͈͕͖̯̳̻͍̼͚͇̩͉͍͇̥̤̖͉̳͖͇̦̣͍̀̂͋̎̍̎̅̿͗͌͜͝͝ͅ ̸̢̨̧̡̳̬̲͓̖̩̞̫͈̞̱̘̲̲̥̟͎͚͇̮̳͉̬̙͙̫̣͓̓͗̆̐̚͘D̶̡̨̡͕̜͓̱̳̜͓̰͕̱̜̗̼̣͙̪̖̼͎̣̹̬̫̱̺̒͜͜O̷̻̰͍̍͒̋̆̾̽̈́̆̈́͑͂͛̾̅̈́̉̾̂́͗̍̃͒̆̚̚̕͘̚͝͠͠͠͠ ̴̢̪̯̪͓̳̙̮͉̺̣͈̫̗̦̃Y̶̛̩̳͍̣͇͈̬̳̣͎̳̤͔̩͕̩͇͎̥̠̼͐̓͊́̄̿̑̓̃̊̔͌̈́́̀̃̈̌̀͆̇̒̾̋͐̈́͐̔̓̈́̋̚͜͠O̶̡͈͉̘͉̘̩̭͙̬̖͈̩̟̯̲̳̹̖̱͕̠̎̅̋̾̃̓̒͌̋̅̀̚͘ͅͅͅŲ̵̨̨̛̛̛͚̩̗̣̤͕̟͇̭̗̻͕̮͉̻̣̝̗̳͚̗̯̟͚̟̘̟͕̫̳̲̗̤͛̍͗̒̍̉͒́̉͐͊͗̂͋̽̉̃̐̾͂̉͂͑̀̓͆̑͐͛̂̎̀̋̔̄̓̌͛̚̚͘͘͝͝͝ͅ ̶̧̧̹͙͖͇̘̬̩̜̪̱̳͚̤͓̮̓̉͒̏͒̓̈́̐͘͝͝T̶̡̡̡̧̡̛̛̠̼̦̘̪͕̫̺̺̝̦̱̺̫̫̭̺̗̰̱̼̟̝͓̭̐̐̍̿̿̃̈̄͂̓̇̍̾̈́̽̋̇͗͛̌͌̊̑̋̒̇͘͜͝R̵̢̧̨̢̡̢̨̻̠̻̮̩̪̫̖̣̪̠͖̭̺̝͔̟̗̺̬͈̮̭͓̻̻̣̱̲̳̹̠͉̻̫͓̤̈́̉́̆̽̈́͊̒͐͜͜ͅṲ̵̝͔̮̯̬͈̘̈́̉̆͗̐̍̏͜͠S̵̨̧̧̧̛̛̘̼͉͕̱̹̭͖̣̹̠̫̳̜͚̹̪̩̞̦̘̳̪̪̫̟̗͖̊̐̀̐̽͋̀̿͒̀̊͆̀̽̀͑̋̆͒͋̈́̀͊̌̉̏́̆͊͊̇͋͑̕̕͘̕͘̕͝͠͝͝͠ͅT̶̛̗̆̐̓͊̏̂͊̈́̑̑̐̑̅̅̔͗͐̓͌̂̓͛̍̃̐̀̎̆͠ ̵̝͖͖͓̝͇̭̭̰̦͚̥͙̭͔͇̠̤͍͕͍͎̺̝͖̮͒M̵̧̢̞̣̤͈̳̟͚̟̠̣̩͑̇́̋͐̃̌̂̾̌̿̔̌̈͒͆̅̽͛̓͌͊͌̏͠ͅͅĚ̸̢̢̧̡̧̛͔͈̜̜̣̳̝̥̞̺͓̱͙̙̞̮̜̩͇̻̖̞̻̙͕̟̠̺̭͓̩̪̠́̃̉̆͌̆̾̇̽̂̏̂̇͐̐̈́͒̈́̑̀̑̓͗͂̈́̚̚͘͜͝?̷̛͓̆̈́̅̐̓́̆̓̌̄̑̉̅́̋̆̎̆͋͂͂͐̑̀̌͊͛̓́̍̽̇̓͒̊́̇̆̾͋͋͘͘ ̸̢̛̩͈̪̣͍͖̯̣̬̗͉̦̍̐͋̃̂͗͂͗͗̄̿͋̌̎͒̑̉̈̉̊̈̒͐͐̚͜͜͝͝͝D̴̛̪̀̊̈́̊̾̑͒͂͂̔̇̓̔̀̆̑̀̑̕͝͠O̸̠̖͚͑̊̀̿͐̆́̿͌̏͆͐̽̏́́͊̆̑͑̎̋̔͑̔̅̎̓̈́͊̃̅̏̈́̍́͐̔̅͒́̕̚̚̚͘͝͝ ̷̹̫̾́̈̈́̀́̄̌̔̌́̐̋͐́͑͛̐̀̏̈́̒͗̕͝͝Y̷̡̡̨̡̝̠̠̰̗̫͎͔͓̺̮̺͔̘͉͍̰̟̯͇̆̓́͋̈́͊̈̂̈́͊̀̈̏̎͝͝͝͝ͅǪ̸̨̢̢̨̡̘͓̦̩̘̩̦͉̩̖̠̝̥͖̻̺̮͙̜̖̠̟̠̣̤̺͚̙̬̮͔̦͙̲͓̱̈́̓̀̄̃̉̊͗̾̈́̊̉͆̔̈́̉̀̉͐̃̽͛̽̈̄͛̓͐̄͑͌̔͋̏̽̅̇͆̈́̋̚͝͠Ụ̵̡̦̼̟͇̙̹̹̞̯͚͔͔̩̤̯̻̘̙̞́̈́̋̽̽́͂ ̸̢̳̹͎̩̼͉̮͔͈̖͙̟̮̻̠̭̙͓̖̥̱̝͙͚͔̺̬͙̻̻̱͖̝͚̫̲̪͐̽̓̀͒̈́̽̑͋͛̄̎̄̃́̈́͂͗̄̐͐̀̏́͂̃͘̚͜͝͠͠Ţ̷̨̩͉̹͔̤̝̠̘̩͓̹̣̞͈̘͇͍̹̜̘͔͔̦̟̱̝̮͈͇̠͇̾̾̉̋̿̀̅̿̽̄̾̎͊̉̿̀͋͊͌̀̒͗̾̾̚͝͠͝ͅͅŖ̸̨̛̹̪̥̝͎̬͇̲̱͍͇͚͖̥̻̬̟̙̖͒̓̀͋̒̓̆͋̿͌̽̅̔͒̐̿̒̏̈́͛̍̄̄̈́̈́̂͐͜͜͠͠U̶̢̡̡̧̺̭͈̳͇͚̱͙̮͍͉̜̰̱̠̮̻̞͉͙͇̩͔̯̟̺͎̣̜̮̱̫̮̥̙̫̍́̈́͘ͅͅṢ̸̛̛̰͖̬̯̫͔̰͙̀̋̐̐̀́̈́͊̑̊̍̔̍̔̂̿̅̍̔̉͛̽̔͆͘̚͘͠͝T̸̢̨̡̢̧̻̜̫͓̰̮̥͔̜̲͇͚̥̦̎̄͗͝ͅ ̵̫̰̖͈̌̓̃̍̓̅̑̄̿͋̽̓̔͒͛͊͒̆͛͘̚͠͝M̶̧̨̡̡̢̛̜̙̖̥̞͕͕͚̞̲̬̹͚͍̙͔̠̳̳̗̙͙̞̟̹̙̬̰͌̃̎͛̅̆̅̉͌̿̉̊͑͆͊̈́͐̀̍̈́̓̊̈́̃͌̍̀̈̎̑͊͘Ę̵̡̹̝̲͙͎̲̘͎̤̖̩̦̲̩͓̯͉̮̣̪̫͔̟̩̰͕͖͓͔̮̀ͅͅͅ?̷̛̘̺̭͙͕͇̼̟̈́͆͗̍̅̃̊̉̾͂̓̂͐̂̽̈́̓̈͒̕͘͝ ̸̡̡̦̖͕̯̙̩̦̤̻̩̦̣͚̘̠̹͓̟͙̯̹̰̜̺̞̣̦̳͙͕̲̗̫͔͓͎̼͍͕̗̙͓̾́̍͒̒̇́̅̽͗̉͑͑͊̇̒̑̃̽̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͝͝ͅD̴̢̛̩̺̟̩͖̩̩̰̙̲̹͕̈̉͛̽͆̎̐͐̇ͅͅͅƠ̵̧̨̢̜̩͉̠̺͉͍͚͓̺̙̞͕͇̲̺̗̦̣̘̳̗̠̞̙̭̰̫̱͖̗͎̭̪͋̾͌̒͒̄̃̉̍́̐͊́̀̉͗̆͆͌̓̄̈̅̿̋̈́̊̾̀̆̆̀͋̊̄͋̀̚͠ ̵̧̡͇͓̭̳̣̮̜̼̜̹̱͕̙̗̟̗̖̖̰̙͙̠͉̭̱͉͉͎̮̝̹͍̩̍̈́̄́̄̀͛̌̾̽̂̿̇̐̎̃͌̒͆̄̇͒͗̆̿̈́͝Ÿ̴̢̛̥̝̖̌̄̓̀̋͑͒́͊̓͂͋͠ͅỜ̶̡̞̫̟̺͓͉̣͎̈̌́̉̉̒̉̈̈́̽̈́̃͌̌͗̔͛̀̇̚͠Ų̴̨̹͓̞̞̦͙̹̘̗̰͖̫̳̖͔̪̬͙̻̙̯̠͖̠͚̗̠͚̝̙̳̥̥̤͚͈͍͂̆͑͐̑̽͊̎̔̃̄̀̀̐͑͆̓͝ ̴̢̡̢̛̥̟̪̼͕̬̣̺̱̹̟̭͕̮̥̠̻̬̯͎̱͕͓̙̞͇̥̬̹͕̅̈̅͌̎̑̒͑̌́̀͒̂̊̀̒̓͋̀̃̽̆̆͑̍͐̔̌̏̊͋̃̿̅͝͝͝͝͠͠͝Ṫ̸̮͓̻̪͚̰̮͔͓̳͎̖̇͛̓̎͊̎R̶͈̭̱͔̋͊̇̔͆͆̆͐̉̍͂̐̄̋̿̃͒̂̓͆͐̈́̀̍͌́̔̈́͊͐́͌̊̐͘͜͝͠͝͝͝Ü̶̡̢̡̝͉͖̱̱͍͉̬̫̯̞̦͚̗̣͕̝̘̠̠̖̘͕̪̲̬̹̗̱̳̺̦̲̮̗̺͈͙̥̤̬̮͒̊̇̈̑̎̋̔̌͛̓̎̓̓̍͂̄̑̉̍͆̉̕̚̕̚͘͜͝͠͝ͅS̴̨̨̡̨̢̡̢̛̛̝̝̠̝̩̙͍̝͚̜͚̗͖͔̖̥̱̼̥̫̭̘̮͉̥̻͙̜̰̲̫̻͖̬̩̬̟͗̏͂̓̊̀̅̀͌͑͆̓̇̌̄̓̈́̋̈́͂͐̎̒̑̚͜ͅͅŢ̴̢̡̡͙͉̗̥̮̰͎̖̙͇͖̣̱̭̗̥̘̳̝̥̣̣͉̦̖̫͖̣̦̞͙͍̻̠̻̿͂̀́̎̉́̂͑̏͗̑̍͋̒̌͗̉̇̊̃̏̈́̀͊̾̔̈́̃̀̾̊̈́̆̌͛̏͑͑͘͘̚͠͠͠ ̶̧̡̡̧̛̞̣͔̜̦͕͕͍̱̜͖̠͔̖̙̦͕̤̙͚̥͓̝̖̗̬̖̭͓̟͎͍̤͔̣̜͑̄̐͌̍̽́̿̎̃̇͐̐̑̑̓̈́͌͗̅͛̀̂̐̅̆̓̒͆̓̽̈̄͋͆̽͒̆́̿͂͘͘͜͝͝M̸̢̨̢̬̼͇̯͙̘͈̮̖͍̺̤̦̝̙͓̣͓͇̟̦̰͖̤̫̬̠͈̙̣̝̟͓͍̦̺̈̇̿̽̀́̊̔̍̽̓̉͗̽̕̚Ȩ̸̨̩͇̺̱͉͉̗̦͕̫͙͍̻̯͖̙̎̔̽͂̅̀͌̈͋͌̍͛̑͋̋̈̂̏̍̋́̏̐̌͋͋͋̅̔̋̀̎̑̓̓͆̀̑̒͆͘͘͘̚͘?̶̡̡̢̨̢̧͈̭̼̭̼͓̯̞̟̥͈̻͉̬̤͉̙͔̺̻̜̲͕̏͒͗͒̔̅́̇͂̌͋̔͌̄͝ͅ ̵̠̭̰̭͉͎̹̱͚͑́́͆̊̿̈́͑͝D̴̢̨̡͍̣̬͇͓̳̞̩̭͚͉̩̘̝̘̞̤̹̣͖̫̯͇͓͎̝̜͉̺̱̮̰̰̤̯̭͇͐̃̔͌͆̏̑̇͑̓̀̍͒̔̓͛̃̂͒͆̾̓̅͐̒̈́͛̃̅̈́̅̉͗̕͝ͅͅǪ̴̭̬̬͕̜̜̘̱͕̹̼̰̪̩̜̤̦̩̮̋͛̍̈̐̿͂͋͊̂̓̾̑̆̍͐͒̈́̍̈́̍̅̈́͗̑̿͐̍̐̃̓̕̕̚͜͜͠͠ ̴̛̛̯̝̰̣̌̋͗̊͐̉̆̏͝Y̵̡̧̞͚̜̦͓̯͓͔͇̲̭̱͎͂̈́͛Ỏ̷̰̹̎̓̊̿̑̀͐͆͂͆̇̎̅̓U̴̢̡̡̧͍͓̫̞̩̯̗̫̮̟̝̮̺̠̥̳͎͍͉̜̺̤͚̝͚͈̼̜̹̤̜̱̽̋̎̎̿̇̈̏͗̉̀͒̉̔͜͜͠ ̸̨̨̡͉̮͖̜̫̼̰͙̮̜̥͔̯̪̗̘͍̮̊̌̈́̌͆͌́̈́̓̔̓̀̑̍͑̀͒̏̑̒̅̃̅̎͆͐̒̓̀̈́́͛̓́̉͛̋̆͒̿̉͒͐͘͜͠͝ͅͅT̴̨͒̔̆̈̈́̃̒͂̌̑̈́̈̽́̔̐́̐̑͂̋́́̕̕͝R̶̨̡̧̧̛̦̗̩͇͙͍̘̱̪̙̖̣̪̖͚̹̭͚̙̙̬̳̙̫̟̬͎͔̘̠̋͜ͅU̷̫̞̜̩͕̼͐̉̅͜S̴̢̢̧̢̢̛͙̳̥̞͔̞̭̜̠̖̥̫̻̠̬̣̱̤̤̣̮̺̯͉̼̤̲̤̙̻̭̦͇̊̇̀̏̂͗̊̐͊̃̃̍̀͒̄̆̽͛̽̋͛̀͆̉͂̾̾̃̒̊͐͛̊̒͛́̌̈́̊̍̚͘̕͜͠͠ͅT̸̨̢̨̜̥̦̙͔̠̪̙̥̦̘̉͐͊͛͑̔͆̎͂͆̇̋̀́̂̎͛͛̐̔͂̌̕̚̕̚͠͝ ̵̨̡̛̻̟͖͚̗͕̭̥̙̬͕͖̜͔͎̱̮̹̩̤͓̗͔̱̹̜̹̙͈̬̤͚͚̥͇͈͖̖͈̊͐͂̃̎́̓̃̃̎͌̕͘̕͜͝M̶̧̡̹̗̮̺̱͙̗̪͕̭̭̹͖͚̌̊͗͜͜ͅͅE̸̡̢̛̠̼͕͕͔̘̜̺̭͕̫̩͗̉͑̒̆̔̔͂͋̈́͑̽͆͌̒͌̈̾̉̔̔͌̇̾͘̚̕?̸̨̧̧̧̨̢̛̺̪̼̟̟̯͖͕̠̰̜̹̗̥̺͔͈̘̯͉̤̗̺̝̘̬͈͇͎̖͚̖̓͑̊̓̂͊̉̈́̐̄͌̐̇̊͑̕̚͘͜͝͝ͅ ̵̡̢̛̛̮͈̲͔̝̣̫̻̗͖̹͖̳͍̭̰̻̺̬̠͙͙̺̮̭͕̬̯̬̙̟͉̟͈̦͈͉̝̬͙̝̇͂̃́̐͋̃̓͂͒͑͆̀̈́̍̆͊̂́̀̉̇͊̅̂̏̓̏͗͒͑͂̚͜͝͝ͅͅD̵̢̰͕̳͓̟̮͚̬͔͓͈̦͇̼̥̹̺̖̣͇͍̯̫͙͓̹̻̹͚͔̱̰̼͊͐͐͒͜͜Ỏ̶̢̨̧̧̦̦̬͈̫͉̯̟̹̞̱͉̞̥͓̪̜͔̮̬̠̝͎͎̖̓̒͛̐̀̐͆̽̉̄̌̐́͗̎͑̓̀̈́̈́̂̀̒̅͗̓͐͌́̈́̚͘̚͜͝͝͠͝͠ͅ ̶̛͎̭͎̦͔̲̘̲̪̙͉̥̥̠̜̓̒̅̈́̒̌͌́͐̋̌͛̎͊͗̋̀͗̒̄̎̈̓̐̕͘̕͘̕̕͜͝Ý̶̳̮͚̹̪̳͎̮̰̲̯́͐̋̎̓̅̓͋̌̚O̴̧̥̦̣̮͕̭͙̍̑͌̓̆̎͌͌̈̋̚U̸̢̨̡̜̠̳̼͎͚̣̻͓̙̙͈̖̲̲͈̻̪̲̩͕̬̺̔̑̈́̓̎̆͂̅͝͠ ̴̨̜̱̻͙̉̊̈́͌͐̊̈́̋̉́̌̂̎͂̄̏͊̔̋̔̍̊̽̅̈̈́̍̿̈̾̄̾͂́̎̔̓͘̚͘͘̚͝͝͝͝͠Ṫ̴̡̛͔̖̤̐͂̒̓̌̿̓̌͂̋͐̂͒͘͘͠ͅR̶̨̧͉̦̳̮͉̦̺̬̠͚̞̮̘̹̮̮̟͕͙͍̣͛͑̈́̔́̅̀̒̀͆́͜͜͠ͅŲ̵̡̼̩͓̥̣͍̤̝͙͙̪̗̪͇͕͇̳̬̳̗͚͍̫̤̲̠͉͔̭͈̈̒͑̏̽̀͛̿̀̓̀̊̊͋́͂̓̽͒̚̚̕̕͜͜͜͠͝͝ͅS̶̨͚̭̱͙̰͓̰̰̑̆̅̑̍͘Ṫ̸̨̢̡̥͍͖̳̤̤̥̙̣̳̰̦̫̖̫͈̦̟̱̞̟̯͕̻̼͍͍̙̞̫̙̭̝͓͙̼̰̙͐̊͋̀̎̑̐͐͆͑͒͛̒̋̂̔͊̽̂͋́̉̃̍̽̏̽̋̄͜͝͝ ̵̮͚̱̈́̀̅͛̈́̾M̶̢̢̫̹͓͙̗̥̟͉͐̆͗̾̀͒Ę̸̡̨͈͔͉̂́̍͛̄͊̑̌͛̀̓̓͗͑́͐̌̚͠ͅ?̴̧̢̧̨̛̬̼̮̰̲͕̬̩͙̯̳̤̲͖͇̜̩̘̩̹̭̥̯̣̮̜͖̟̍͐̓̀͗̿͛͆̓̉̅̈́̈́̈́̓̀͗͑͐̃̇̚͘̚͝͝ͅͅ ̶̧̢̨̨̺͓͖͎̯̻̟̝͎̞̲̦̜̟̝̖̰̭̮̠̠͚̰̖͇̦̳͇̰͔̊͗́͛͒͆́̃̐̀͂͑͑̋̒͂̐͋̔̓͋̍͒̾̓͜͜͜Ḑ̶̧̢̢̢̢̢̯̫̯͈̻͔͕͎̜̮̖̥̫̜͓̜̠̯̣͍͖̼͍̗̦̺͔̘̝͉̖̯͔̙̍̃͗̈́͠͝ͅͅƠ̵͎̦̠̪̫̖̙̰͇͓͎͖̠̺̘̣̹̣̱̺̤͇̻̹̞͍̟̊͊̾̔̈́̽̆̒͐̚͜͜͜͝ ̸̛̼̠̗̪̽̃͆̈̐̍̏̅̽̎͛́̐̃̚Y̷̨̡͕͙̯̣̙̫̦͕͇̫͔̭̟̬͚̬͕̗͇̜͇̐͐̇̆̒̿̂̌̏̈́̍̒͊̓͋̎͛̕͜͠Ő̸̯̮̇̉̆͛͆̃̕͝͝Ų̴̨̧͉̤̱͓͍̯̟̠̭̗̤͉̜̜͚͎̳͎̫́̆̿̈́͛͊̽̌̒̎́̉̾́͗̃̅̈̆͂̆̎̋̓̚̚͜͝ ̷̡̡̧̭̺̫͖̮̫̹͕̗̱̼̲̖̖͇̪͙͈̩̺̪̹͚̣̗̪͇͖̰̣͓̼͈͓͇͉̓̂̈͗̀̀͌̓͌̊͠ͅT̴̝̜̿̃͒̿̚Ȑ̸̢͉̘̗̟̟̫̹͖̩̗̩̯̯̜̽̌̑̈́̎̿͂́́͊̍̄͆̀͘͠U̵̧̡̨̝͓̝̘͙̱͇̦̜͍̰̻̗̖̮͉̲̜̥̬̝̪̙̻̩̜̻̲̖͉̟̗͇͔̥̬͖̤͛̄͊̍ͅŠ̶̢̡̛͈̝̥͓͎̟̹̩̦̜̃̈́̑̾̂̌̅̋͒̿̌̈́̀̾̈́̿̾͑̐͐̔̔͂̊͊̐̐̈́̽͊̐͂̈́͘̚̚̚̚͝T̵̡̡̡͎͕̹̮̫̜͙̰̘̹͓͕̻̯͕̫̥͎̲̖͓͉̩̺̳̹̟̮͙͉̝̗͙͇͕͎̍̇̑̏͒̒͜͜͝ͅ ̴̡̢̡̧̧̢͓̦̭̣̣͍̟͙̫̣̫͚̩̟͉͈̞̗͔̮̝͈̩͕̬͕̦̗̽̽̌̔̑͂͜͜ͅM̴̡̨̡̭̝͎̹̣͈̝̤̙͖̱͖̘̤̂͛͠ͅE̷̡̛̛̯̝̖̮̞̳̹̳̤͚͚̗̹͚̤̼̻̐͌͒͋̾͒̽̑̅̒͌̎̂̊͛̿̾̈́̎̍̀͌͂̾͌̌̋̃̈́̓͝͝͝͠͠?̴͇̣͈̦̜͕̜̲̹̼̻̦̘̹̤͌͑̓͆́͂͛̔̂̉̏̍́̃͋̂̀̿̅̕͝͠ͅ ̶̢̧̧̛̛̙̲̺̹̘̩͈͖̳̻͈̠̱̩̪̻̦̻̫̗͖̫̺̯͖̼̀̄̓̌̅̃̏̈̀̿̐̀̊̾̈́̄͗̄̉̈́̑́͒́̓͒̋̃̊̄͋̎͐̆̋͊̈́̓̒̕̚͜͝͝͝͠͠D̶̨̧̨͓͓̹̱͇̞̖̗͇͙̖̞͇͓̺̹͇̙͈͙̺̺͍̙̺͔͎̦̦̦͚̫̥̠̙͓͓̣̽̾́̈́̅̎͊̋̋̇́̏̏̈͆̈́̒̍̂̅̀̓͗̀͂̌́̾͛͛́͒̀̅̃̌̋̂̈́́͑̕͜͝͠͝ͅǪ̴̨̢̧̛̮̥̺̣͖̟̫̲͙̗͖̺̟̦̲͉͓͚̞̝̩͚̣̗̫̳͔͍̠̰̞̩͙̮͂̇̒̊̊̎͌͆̂͒͊̃̃̏̓̒͑̎́̏̒͛̔́̿́̊͒́̓̓̉̃̀̚̚̚͜͠͝͝͝ ̵̡̨̛̠͚̩̰̮̲̗̰̮͕͇̝̮̰̭͉̭̳͈̘̊̔͑̈́̽̓̆̽̉̎̈́́͒̇́̓̈́̌̇̾̀̐͒̍̍̈́̊̽͋̽͂̚̚̕͝͝ͅY̸̡̢̨̡̨̲̱̬̬̬͖̗̪͍̠̺̫̮̘̘̙̜͉̰̼͖̻̦̫͒̄͊̆̈̆́̓̍͛̉̔͌̒̾͑̈́̓̀̐͒̂͗̀̓͆͊̏̿̅͊̄̑̀̾̓̽͊̐͘͝͝͝O̴̗̬̥̳̦̱͍͕̩̥̰̹̗̻̞͚͇͍͒̿Ŭ̴̡̡̨̢̢̢̧͇͚͇͕̭͉̼̠͔̜̹͍͉̪͔̣̬̼̣͉͈̜͕̲̘̟̼̣̥͙̻̳̱̟̭̪̅̔̒̽̓́̅͛͒͒́͒̒̂́́͛͂͗́̚̚͜͜͜ͅͅ ̴̢̢̢̨̧̧̨̨̛̛͈̠̱͚̘̠̪͕̥̬̱͕̤͚͕͓͇͕͖̭̤̦̜̞̮̹͔͇̥͚͔̰̩̱͛͐̈́̉̑̍̄̏̈́͆̎̒̋͒͆͑̂̋̐̾̃̾̅͒̑̉̉̇̈̽́̏͑̈̍̿̕̕̕͘͜͝͝͝͝͝T̴̛̪͇͔̙͓̬͚͇͆̽̈́̐̄̿̐͊͛́̓̈́̀̿̋̂̓̆̒̍̊̃͒̓̑͋̍͐͋͗́̑̍̏̌̎͐̾̂͂̇͘͝R̴̢̲̭͔̗̳̪͚̥̖̠̗̣͍̞̒̎͑̆̃̍͋͋̌̂͆͆̈́̇̇͆̔̕͘̚̕͜͝͝ͅͅŲ̷̛̹̻̫͈̻͓͔͔̩̼̼̻̦͍̦͈̮̻̻̓̉̐̍͒̍͊̈́͒̎͂̄͐̿̑̇͑͆̒́́̈́̌̋̅̀̈̆̀̒̆̋͘͜͜͜͝͠͠ͅŞ̷̡̢̞̝͈̮̯̜̤͇̭̱̹̰̠̼̼̪͎̖̖̝̣̣͉̱̯̪̲̗̺͕̈́̑͐́́͒́̈̇̑̾̀͗̐͒̽̃̀̋̑̀̈́̑͊͑͗́̋̇̃͋̅͋̈́̂́͊̀͜͝͝͠ͅT̷̡̢̨̛̟̝̘͙̤̱͔̟̟̱̟̪̹̻̤̣̘̗͓͉̰̝̼͖͙́̃̏̑̈́͛̋͂͆̓̎́͌̓̏̃͌͐͂̍̓̔̈́̑̓̾͐̓̀̌̎͘̕͜͝͠͠ ̴̛̛̗̳͓͊̈́͂͋̾̋͛̊̒͂͂̒́̇́͑̃̂̐͋̔͐́̇̂̔̀̾̽̒̐̾͊͜͝͝͠͝͝M̵̢̧̧̛̯̥̖͕̫͚̱̘͈̱̤̎̑̎̃̂̽͐̑͌̂̃̑̽͌̄̈̾̉̓́͋̀̃͛̎͊̈̑͆̌̅͌̇́̕̚̕͘͝E̵̢̢̢͉͎̗̞̦̫̱̼̭͇̰̯͖̳̰͈̱̹̮̫̙̝̰̝̽͋̑̾̑͌̊̑̄͘͝͝?̷̢̧̨̨̡̦͚̳̯͕͚̖̥͔̭̞̰̱͉̯̝̺̯̭̥̲̟̦̪̭̝̰̗̯̗̥͍͈̥͍̩͔̠̤̽͐̔̍̉̊͂̈̌̈́̿͜͜͜͝͝ ̶̢͚̹̘͕̭̰̮̺͑̊̈́̇̀͌̃̈́̂̌̌̌̌̋̂̌̾͑D̵̢̨̢̬̳̭̺͔͇̙̟̬̲̹̥̙̤͙̗̙̥̻̯̭͈̥̟̠͓̳̳̲̺̠̝͚͖̱̬̱̬͇͍͜͝O̸̢̧̪̟̹̠̭̺̣͓̭̜̗̥̞̱̫͍͋̽̄̋̈̆̈́͗̓̕͜͜͝ ̸̧͖̙̪̯͕͔̗͇̙̂̿͗̐͑̆̄́͜͜Y̶̢̛̛̼͔̆̈͒̉̌͋̏̅̌̒̓͛͗̐͊̆̾̏̂̏̀͑̑̾̊̓́͌͋̕͝Ớ̵̡̢̢̧̨̹̬͚͚̬͈̞̭͕̥͇̗̭̟̭̥̙̼̹͎̻̰̬̼̝̪̳͍̥̹͙̻̲͒̑́̍̊̊̈͐̌͋́̀̎͌͒̅̽̚͘͘͜͝ͅŲ̴̧̡͎͖̩̫̪̺̳̺͖̞̟̦͔̘̟͎̭̰̺͎̦̲̱͉͍͚̖̼̦̤̮̋͜ ̸̢̨̹̼͉̻̬̥̞̤̝̭͚̮̠̗͓̯͈̥͓͓͙̞͔̱̗̱͈̻͓̀̾̄́̾͛͛̈̓T̸̨̧̢̢̢̨̨͕̣̟̜̻̰̘̼̝͍̰͔̠̮̙̺͍̠̟̻͕͕͙̯͈̟̮̳̼̖̺͉͎͚̮̯̳̔̂͗͑̓̔͛͌̐͑̄̃̚͝ͅR̶̭̠͙̟̜͖̗̣̫̫͇̝͎͓̞̠̗̳̯̦͈̳̃̎̉̀͐̊̊͛̄̀̏̕͜Ư̴̧̡̧̙͈̜̟̩̗͂͒̏̒͗͊̎̓͒̃̋̃̋̀̑̾̆̅̉͐̉͋̈́̈́̓̎̾̀̍͊̊͝͝͝͝S̶̡̢̨̧̛͉͈̜͔̥̣͙̬̗̩̙̱̻͇̯̞͇̦̘̠̭̄͆̀͒̾̅̐͊̐̂̇͐̔̐̿͗̍̽̈̉̏̋̅͆̈́̎͋͂̊̌̎͐̀̈́̀̽͋̄́̆̚̕̚̚͜͜͝͝T̷̫͓͙̣̠̝͍͚͎̬̪̺͉̙̘̯̾̃ ̴̨̡̖̻̹̬͓͚̭̟̼̬̣̑͒̍̽̓͛̋̄̌̉̏͑̈́̄̏̀͗͝͝Ṁ̵̨̧̧̢̢̟͚̫̹̲͍̭̫̣̯̪̣͚̩͇̪͕̻̻̳͓̣͔̓̓̆͛͑̊̿̊̒̔̈́́̓́̽͂͐̕̕͘͝͝͠ͅȨ̸̛̘͚̮̪̘̝̫̠̮̜̪̳̥̐͐̔͆̓̊͑͘͜͝?̷̡̨̧̡̢̛̱̦͙̦̦̩̟̲̞̹̤̼͉̼̙̺̣͖̮͕͓̰̩̳̗̜̦͙͙͎̯̥̺͔̐̽͛̃́̈̅̀̈́́͂̈́̽͂̃̓̔͛͆̾̋̃̈́͑̈́̊̔̍̓͗͐͘̚͘͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅ ̷̢̨͔̼̣̦̻̪̼͎̙̬̲͕̖̩̬̼͖͕̭͖̣̰̰̫̦͒̀̑͆̉̽̂͗̉̌͆͋͊̽͛́̃͂̋̿̈́̔̏̕̚D̵̛̛̛̘̫̝̰̭̲̟͉͕̀̂̋̍̆̃͊͛̓̇̓́̔̒̽̿̈́͗̏̒͂́͂̎̅̎͘Ơ̷̛̘̺̼̩̰̇͂̍̉͛̾͂̈́͛͋͛͊͑̈́̋̀͋͗̈́̎͠͠ͅ ̶̧̡̛̛̼̣̗̮̝̩͖͓̺̪̥̙̽̌͐͋̿̉̓̿̍̓̏͐̊̍̿͒͆͛̃̏̎͐̏̐̈̈́͊̄̄͆̕̕͝ͅͅỲ̸̳̤̆͊̌͆́̇̆͂̐͌̄̃̌̓̿̔̀̀̕O̷̡̨͈̭͈̤͇̳͉̦̻̯̼̳͑̃͊͋̌̽̂̍̐̑͋́͑̑̉͂͒̒͑̈́͌́̃͆̌̓̐̔̈́̅̈̾̏̌͘̚͘̕͝͝U̴̡̨̨͇͉̮̝̥̰̖̺̦̭̗̮͓̾͌̎̎͌̓̈̀̓̔̏͌̋̍͊̽͝ ̷̡̢̨̛̣͍͈̠̟͖̠̯͕̳̬̭̤̻̟̩͖́͛̆͐̎̊̈́̅̂́̀̇̅̄̀̎̀̋͆̊̾͋̈́̕͘̕Ţ̸̨̨̧͖̫̗̫͇͔͉̦͚̘̬̝̯̲̪̱͚̫͙̩̣̰̭̯͔͇̱͉̤̙̻̮̱̣̝̥̪͔̟̬̮̳͙͛̈́̃͋͝ͅR̷̢̧̨̛̼̪̟͉̜̤̤͚͔̰͔̺̫̭͉͍͔̹͚̰̱̖̝͖̯̼̯͍͌̒́̓͗̾͗̽̍̾̈́͆͊̋̋͊̐̏̄̌̈́̒̂̏̽̐̓̊̔͒̉͛̈́̎̾̐̿̈́̈̏̈́͘͘͠͝͠ͅŲ̷̡̛̛̙̟̰̼̫̘̫͍̼̫̩̜̣̙̼̼̲̞͍͖̥͓̗͈͙̺̜̮̲̖̘̫̱̮̖͌̂͋͗̈͆͒̎̓͗̎̄̂̐͆̃̄̉͒̄̆̄͒͋̀͊̄͂̈́̈́̒̕͜͜S̴̨̧̨̡̼̣͇͍͚̩̦̘̺̱̘͚̜̪̳̥̣̬̠͓̼͙̜̼̤̥̹͓̘̙̖͇̥̀̆͊͗͂̍͋̓͂̐̀̄̓̂̄̈̈͗͂̒̀̐͊̄̃́̉͜͝͠͝͠T̷̰̱͒̇̽͌̓̄̆͗̎͐̓͋̅̈́̋͋̈́̎̅̀̿̉͘͠͠ ̴̧̧̨̨̼͓͎̜̼̰̭͈͙̠͎͉̰̭̦͕̪̜̟̻̮̘̩̘̗̜͎̙͑͜ͅM̶̨̢̧̝̫̖͚̞̞̝̪̱̞͎̫͈̼͙̣͖̗̺͔̥͈̯͓̖͇̜̩̜͎̬͇̟̍̍̂͗̒̇͆̂̀̈́̿́̅̇͌̑͂̃̕͝͝͝Ě̸̢̨̨͍̱̞̠̖̦̮̹͉̦̹̳̰̗̜͔̹̬̮̤̆͑̔͐̽̈͛̑͐͘͝?̷̢̳̦͍͍̫̯̦͕͙͔̹̖̞͙͉̭̟͋̊̍͊̆͊̌̉̈͐͐́͊͛̈́̾͊͒̿̑͗̂̍̾̽͂̀͌̑̌̽̋̂̈̎́̍̉͂͘͘͘͠͠͝͝͝ ̴̛̤̞̝̬̖̤͔͒͑̊͛̿̾̌̎̓͒̀̆̎̓́͒͗̍͒̚͝͠͝ͅḐ̸̢̯̘̥̪̞͔̮͗̐̈̀Ơ̶̡̡̗͚͙̳̹̦̱̱͇͚̱͓̩̗̩̘̩͉̰̹̺̞͇̿̈́̈́̋̀͛͛̆͑̊͐̐͒̾̈̂͐̀͒͐̀̎̂̋́͛̿́̒͊̈́̀̿͊̒̀̉̅̽̎̆̇͛̀̚̕͝ͅ ̵̛̞̼͈̗̜̟̻̯͙̖͈͖̺͕̰̳̙̯̠͙̞̞̰̼͇̭̻͇͕̙͍͍̪̻̪̳̮̻̩̹̰̩̼̳̭̻͂͗͗͛̎̌͗̋̌̈́̆̐̽̾̐͆͑͋̑̀̈́͊̽́͆̕̕̚͜ͅY̸̡̩͓̱͙͈̰̫̤̖̞͚̱̩̫̩͔͍̜̤͇͇̦̥̼̹̼̪̞̤̯̭̰̳̘̪̺̪͈̫̱͓͈̖̞̱̓̃̑̅̈́̐͊́̉̽̐͋̓͑͐̐̾̍̐͆̍̈́͂̈́̚̚̕͝͝͝͝͝O̵̧̡̨̗̪͇̳̗͉̦̻̘̼̭̼͈̦̦̼̳̮͇͈͇͎̻̦̤̣͚̬̖͜͜͝͝Ù̶͓̲͎̦͍̙̣̣̥̟̫̞̺͙̞̬̹̯̝̟̲̈̀̌́͆́̀͛͗ͅ ̸̨̢̢̩̩̣͇̙̳̹̗̦͚͙̞͉̹̱̤̭̲̱̤̻̘͍͖͕̩̱̭̮͖̰̘̱̞̬͎̪̣͒͆͆̏̈́̑́̂̊͗̇͂͂̔̌̄͒͒͑̍͌͌̓̀̂́̀͋̈̉̑̓͛̓̔̇́͊̓̇̉̀̒̆͜͠͠͝͠ͅT̶͈͕̒̾̊͐͌̂͌͗̃͋͆̌͛̋̽̇̿̓̽͛͒̈́͑́͂͋͠͠͝R̴̨̡̢̨̨̧̻̹͔̖̘̦͙̮̙͈̙̝̞͉̫͛̾͆̆̅͜͠U̸̡̢̢̢̜͕̙̩̯͔̣͇̜̞̙͉̗̗̜̼̗̭̪̼̫̍͑́͆̏́͛̏͒̌̍̈́̔͊̌͂͒͂̎̄̈́̍̀́̀͗̈̆͆̃͋̌͊̔͒͘̕̚͜͠͠͝Ṡ̶̡̡̧̧̛̖̬͖̹̩̩̯̘̗͉͖̼͓̺̘̲̪̯̥̥̩̭̰̙̬̩̥̦̩̘̖̹̪̠͇̮̫̖̟̖͉̭̭̜̓̅͛̋͒̿͆͑̂͛̅̓̿̃̑̎̐̀̈͂́̀͑̂̐̄͘̚̚͠͝͠T̷̨̢̨̻͇͍̘̬̦͉̟̣͈̬͇̭͖̳̺̬̞̗̟͔͓͔̣̼̣͈̗̖͖̦̠̳̫̭͌́̓́̀̈́͗̿̃̅̉͋̆͑͆̃̍̽͊͊͑̄̌̀̈́̃̀͘̚̕̕͜͝͠͠ͅ ̷̢̛̛͇͙̗̙͉̙̭͋̄̌̆̔̇̆̊̃̏̈̀̓͆͗̇̈́͒̎̎̀̀̾̐͌̿̒́̐̊̌̓̔̑̔̔̃͐̔͌͛̚̕͝͠ͅM̸̨̛̛̯̼̮̖̗̅̈́̈́̉͆͗͌͐̓̒̃̅̎͘͠Ȩ̵̨̠̰̼̱̮̤̬̙̖͙͍̫̰͇̟̮͇͈̮̹̰̰̼̹̥̗̜̹̥͕͈̭͚̼̦̘̹̫͉̖͉̰̠̒͆̏̃͒͊̈͂͛͊̔̄̆̾̉͒̇̍̉̏̕͜ͅ?̷̡̢͉͙͍̟͎̬̭͚̞̭̙̦͍͇̮̦̻̘͙̮̱̫̭̟͓͂̐́̓̒̾̀͒͒̒͂̅̉̈́̎̿̓̃̕͘͠͝ ̷̢̨̨̨̧̻̲͙̪̣̞̤̠͙̖̬͎̠̪̪̭̗̖͓͙̲̻͎̠̟̗͙̩̓́́͛̏̿̄͂̉̂͒̒͛͌̋̔́͂̚͠͠͠Ḑ̵̛̛̛̛̠̫͕̳̏͋͗͛̂̉̂͊̀̾́͌͊̋͐̊͑̄̓͆͊̅͌̐̃̌̊͂̂̾͛͑́́̓̏̈̆̃̕͘͜͠͠͝Ơ̶̧̧̯̗͖̘̘͚̜͚̲̖͉̜͂͆͋̏͆͐̂́̓͆̾̂̌̽̋̅̆̌̒̑͆̽̉͆͋́̾̊̅̃͋̌͑̅͆͋̂̓́̐͊͘͘̕͘͝͝ ̸̢̹̫͖̙͖͈̖͎͈̳̦̦̬̘̿̍͐͗͛̈̔̈͜͠Y̶̛̛̖̑̾̓͗̑̉͌̔͊͜͝͝Ǫ̵̧̛͓̖͓̖̟̬̪̩̼͈̹̗͙̙͍̗̞̤̇̋͜͜ͅͅƯ̷̢̨͎̤͚͙͎̦̪͖̻̯͚͙͖͎̮̺͔̈̓͒̎͑̀͌̍̐̋́̂̓̀͌̈́͆͂͊̕̕͜ ̸̡̛͉̖͔̰̺̤͎̭̣̻̣͖̭͓̬̩̺̺̼͉͐̅̌̋̇͐͂̈́̎̓͑͊͛͑͊̓̊͐͂̍̍̎̓̈́̀̽͐͊̕͘̕͘͠͝͠͠ͅT̵̡̡̧̛̺͍̠̹̥̝̮̱̯̣͉̰̼͕̟̘̮̜̼͕͇̯͇̠̰͚̹̀̂̐̀͆̇̏͂̐̃̈̎̉͐̉̈́̀́̏̒͊̓͛͐̉̉̈́̕ͅR̵̡̡̧̡͔̹͎̝̖̞͉̺̺̯̗͓͓̭̯̻͎̮̉̃̍̿͋̈́̿̾̓̒̀͊̂̇̽̀͜͝͠ͅƯ̶̢̡̨̧̯̘̗̱̣̦̞͓̩̼̼̹̘̰͎̙̲̫̙̺̳̥̲͈̣̮̮̝͖̟̲̲͚̪̐͗̍̍̀̓̆̂̎͒́̓̈́̅͐̈́̎̊̌̓̀̂̄͒͐̉̎̅̔̾͑̇̂͗̄̇̋͜͝͠S̷̡̡̧̨̡̡̡̮̩̜̤͙̠̳̩͇̰̥̗̤̤̯̭̝̠̥̣̗̼̭͔̰̺͇̤̦̱̈̌̒̓̈̏̓̈͋̄̽͂̓̀̓̑̇͐̔͋́͌͊̽͘̚͘͝͝T̸̛̛̞̝̗̩͖̠͚̩͕̞̹̳̗̣͍͎͔̮̃̆̃̈́͑͌̇̏̓̍̎̈̅̋͑̎̌̔̽̒̊̈́̊̄̅͋̕̕͜͠͠ ̵̨̧̡̛̛̠̖̳̥̯̦̜͙̺͍̻̑̆̀́̈́͛̓̊̒̈̃͒̈͗̐̾̊̇̋̈̆̉̓̄́͋͒̄̄̚̚̚͠͝M̷̡̯̻̲͎͇͓̻̲͉̭͍̻͎͇̑́̎̌̽͒̔͂́͘͜͝Ę̸̡̨̙̫̻͉͇͙̬̼̩̤͉͕̲͔͎̮̱̼͕͉̉̄̑́̍́̍͌̿̄͐̏̈̒̐̓͆́͝?̸̢̡̨̢͈̹͇͙̦̮͓̙͎͕̜̣͉̻̫͙̹̟͓͖͚͇̦͎̼͉͆͆̔̕͝ͅ ̴̨̡̧̨̛̛̗̼̘̩͎̣͔̝̗͈̪̯͓͔̖̭̺͚̬̬͕̠͇̳͚̮̪̭͚̜̫̲̝͈̩̱̤̼͍͙̝̜̄̑̓̚͜D̷̢̛͂̓̒͒̍̌͂͗̀̍͑͛̿̿̾͌͋̊̀̌̓̽̽̆̉͗́́̊̓͊̊̃̓̂͌͘͝Ơ̸͔͕̤̟̩̣̳̬͓̯̫͆̎͊͊̂̽̈́̑͑̉̀͗̄́̿̋͂̐̿͗̓́̊͊̅́́̓̊̀́̉̆͊̚̕͝ ̸̢̨̨̨̮̹͍̜̳̮͇̝͇͇͎̰̠͍̳̩̥̙̩̰̯̥̗̥͔̤̪͍̹̮̩̥̰͔̫͙͓̂͌̈́̂̐̇̓̌̈́̍̂͋̄̀̀̅̈́̋͆̍͂͆̀̕̕͜͜͝͠͝Y̴̢͖̱͇̻͓̺͔͇̠̯͖͍̹̮̠͚̭̮̯̙̫̫̖͎͇͔͓̾̆̆͌̒̔̃̉̌͆̓̎̑̎̇́͐̒̃̀̎͗̇̓̈́̽̌̄̕̚͝Ǫ̸̪͙͚͖̠̥̻͙̪̣͈̝͕̬͖̤̺̞̲̤̫̩̟̤̠̳̩̻͕̺̻̲͕̙͇̍́̍Ȕ̴̙͓̝̹̻͈̗̥̻̺̈́̑̓̀̈́̆̓͗̔͌͆̽͘͜͠͝ ̵̙͔̻̫͓̼̲̇̑͋͊̌̉͋̽̈́̑Ṱ̴̲̣̰̭͙̪͉͖̌̓̈́͛͂̀̾́̎̏̀͊̆̓̍̓̇̓̈́̅̓̇͆͐̊̍̔̈͋͆̾̚R̷̝̄͂͗͌̎̅͑̉͒͒͂́͛̽̓͐̀U̷̡̧̡̼̣͓̗͔̥̘̹̜̦̻̱̙̺̬̫͍̟̮͕͖͍͓͖̳̗͔̬̟̠̟̯̞͛̓̈́̎̃̃̌̿̃̑̋̆̇͐̂̿̈́̽͊͊͆̅̿̇̄̈͆͌̔̇̅̋̌̽̓̄̆̈̅̂͘̚̚̕͝Ş̷̛̘̹̝͚̭̰̦̼͚̫̖̜̫̜̼̉̍̀͊̓̋̅́͊̈́͂͊̑͛̈́̌̾̆̃̌̆̈͊̌̈͌͜Ţ̶̹͈̈́͛̀͌̔͋̏̊́̒͌́̾͂̍̃̂͆̈͋̓̾̀̋̐́̆̄͑͆͗̂̓̋̕̚͝͝͠͠͠ ̷̦̲͓̱͙̘̭͈̳̦̣̬̳̬͔̣̪̿̇͗̿̀̅̌̈́͌͋̓̔̎̓́̈́̿̀̆̐̀̌͐͒̅̊̓͌͆͐̎̀̕̚͝͝͝M̷̢̪̪̺͎̹̤͍̙̪͍̠͔̥̯̯͓̗̮͙̓͑̇́̉́͜͜ͅẺ̷̡̧̡̧̢̛̛̲̦̼͙̺͓̫͇̲̭̰̼͎̥͙̯̜̗̟̙̔͌͋͗̽̑̇͐̈́̍̈̈́́͐̈̃̇͂̆̆̏̿͘̕͜͠͝ͅͅ?̷̲̭̦̊͛̅̀̆̔͐̎͊̅̔̀̏͛͆̔̃̿̽̐̆̔͊̊͐̀͌́́̌̽͐̊͘͠ ̸̧̧̢͙̙̠̘͉̰̥̙̞̯͉̗̮̘̦͔̘͍͎̺̮̮̜̰͓̮͍̩͕̭̪̎̈́͜͜͝ͅD̸̨̟̞̝̣͙̘̙̝͙̐͐̿̌͐̋̈́̓̓̾̒̐̏̾̌͗͐̑̍̔͋͂́̚͘͝Ơ̶̢̨̧̨̨̛̛̫̪͖̣̞̞͖͈̦͚͔̫͍̻̼͕͖̻̟͎̥͕̞͊̀̈́̿̑̀̇̔̇̑͛̐̋̈́̾̈́̔̐̀̾̾͊̈͑̈́̐̓̍͂̕͜͜͝͠ͅ ̷̨̧̛̲̞̫̮̼̩͈̘͚̦͉̖̳̞͈̱͙̪̮̘̬̠̺͚̬͚̰̣̹̏̃̀͛̅̾̓͆͗̽̑͂̈́̉̍̀̓̿͗̈́͗̐̄̈̽́͗̅̎͒̀̈́̓̕̚͘̕̚̕̚͝͝ͅͅͅY̸̨̛̔̿͒̀̓͒͒̀͑̔͑̄̅̌̆͑͂̇̎͋͌̇̈́̂̓͋̀̎̉̕͝Ợ̷̧̢̛̻͖̭̺̩̺̖͔͙̜͚̰̯̜̤̮͎̞̰̠̝͎̖̲̖̺͉̃̈́̈́͒̉̅̀̓͐͗̐̃̎̏̂͋́̅̿̒̈̄̋̾͗̓̔͘̚͠͝͠Ú̸͙̫̔̓̀̈͋͒̇̾̈́̑̌̿̈́̎̀̇͗̓̎̊̐̉̐͒͒͒̇͊͗̀͑́̈́͆́̚̕͘̕͜͠ ̴̡̢̛̛͓͕͚̻͔͙̜̹͔͕̙͇͈̤͓̦͈̜͌̿̑͋̓̈́̈́͊͂́́̊̈͂́͆̓̈̎̀͌̽̾̉̚̚͜͝͝͝͠͝͝T̸̡̧̰̰̪̠̻̖̫̮̝̩̙̖͙̲͇͈͚̯͍͕͎͈̗̞͉̻͈̲̪͍̃͋̋̏͜͜͜R̶̨̪̞̄͊̐̊̉̿̄̂͜͜U̸̮͖̖͍̯̫̯̦̺̿͊̔͜Ş̵͍̰̠͚͇͖̞̻̼̼̔́ͅT̵̡̧̛̥̦̤̼͕̣͕̰͙̦͈̙͕̯̮̭̝̭͚̭͖̭̩̝̯͔̪̩͓̤̤̦̻̞̫̭͔̔̓̎͊̂͑̊̀͆̎́͆͆́̃̃̐̍́̈̇̐̓͒̊̏͑̑̓͘͠͝͠ͅ ̴̧̛̛̲͔̭̥̭͇̤̖̎̇̍̿̽̑́̎̒̏͗͗̔̆̄͒̒̃͐̊͛̔͂͐̌̈͋͋̕̚͜͠͝͝͝͠M̷̨̡̨̛͙̭̻̬͈̝͓̗̜͕̯͇̭͎̘̩̱͍̻͈͖̜͚̩̞̝͕̤̼̪̰̩̜͙̜͉̟̙̀͋̇̀̿͗̾̂̍̓̅͛̐̏͛̀͌̑͊̋̿̇͘͘͜͠͠ͅͅE̵̢̢̢̡̗̼̗̘̱̦̤͚̪͉̠̟̪̠̺͈̻͎̦̠̝̣̯̟͖̮̣̖͍̞͔̻̳̰̘̬̾̓̽͑̓̍̓̀̒̓̿͛͂̉̇̿̈͑̉́̇̽͐̅̑̎̏̈́̌̒̀͊̀̀̊̊̀͛̏̈́͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝?̵̢̧̨̮̙͍̟͓̦̝͙͈̬͙̺͔̣̪̤̰̱̦͙̞̗̦͈͇̀̓̍̓̈́͛͑ ̷̡̛̪̪̗͕̠̠̜̊͋̎͑̔̍̾̓̎͂̈́̓̅̉̽̾̈́̈́̉̓̋͋̆̇̿̇̍̅͌́̈́͑́̕͝͝D̴̡̡̛̲̺͈͕̜̞̹̝͉̮͖͔̙̦̟̬͈̪̪̏͒̀͗̓̓̀͐̀̋̀̈́̀̉́̓͐͆̐͒͗̄̅̽̀̍͑͆̌̐͛̈́̎͘͘̕͜͠͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅǑ̶̡̟̣̖͕̳̙̩̻̹̼̦͚̜͐̌͛̂̐̍̍̆̍̀̂͐̽̓̈́̑̾́̈̈̿̚͘͠͠ͅ ̷̨̤͔͉̼͉͖̺̰͈̖̼͇̱̭̜̪̮̥͖̲͌̓̄͆̃̅͒̏̀͐̈́̏͑͋͂̑̇̓̉̑́̓͊͌̂̈̚̚͜͠Y̵̡̡̧̛̠̪͇̼̗̦̥̥͍̬̓̓̍̓̂̆͑̀̐̓̈͌͋͋͑̌̾̄͊͂͂͐̃̍̒̈̔̅́̎͋͒̔̃̍̇̚̚̕̕͘̚͝͝͝͠ͅO̶̢̨̡̼̥͇̱̯̬̲͓͙͉̻̮̳͍̟̞̝͇̣͎̭̺̤̫̙̠̤̮̗͉̠̥̟̐͑̅̓̀̃̿̎͒̓̿̆̀̃͑͆̐̀̆̋͊̈́̂̃̚͜͠Ư̶̢̡̡̨̪̙͍̯̗̰͕͓͈̜̲̖͕̬̠̫̤͔͔͉̭͔̖̫̳̩͚͛̒́̾̑͊̈́̃̇͌̽̌̄͌̈́̾̃̈̕͜͠͝ͅ ̴̡͓̱͓̼̱̞̞̰̮̰̠̖̳͔̀́̋̏͛̓̆̈̎̐͛̍͗͒͝͝ͅT̵̛̩̙̲̜́͋͊͋̓̓̈́̈̈́̀͊̓̉͊̉̆͑̽̆̐̑͆̇̒̇̍̅̍̔͐̀̈́̚͘͝͝R̶̨̡̛̛͖̘̹̬̗̬̠̗̜̝̣͎͚̬͚͓̬̠̮̈́̓̋̊̀͑̓̄͒̒̿̈̈́͗͑͆̋̈́͆͐̒͑̀́̎̈́́͆͗͊̀̈́͋̋̋̅̆̽̂̽̃̕̚͜͠͝͠Ų̵̧̛̛̻̖̙̺̜͕̻͕̺̦̣̗̮̞̣͇͙̘͙͉͓̜̻̪̩̟̜̩̬̔̑͗̌̃̅̍͐͌͂̇̉̐̓͛̈́̈́̀̎̈̒͗͛̆̐̈̿̅̂̌̐͌̎̒̈́̕͘͜͝͝Š̵͓̫̍̉̈́̓̆̌̌͊͑̍͑́̽̀̀̈́̏͂͐̂̇̈́̓̽̏͋͛̐̃̔̒̿̔͘̕͝͝͝ͅT̵̢̨̛̮͇̱̘̜̲͎̖̳͖̫̣̻̫͚̼̹̝̯̹͚̭̖̫̩͎̪͍̤͍̯̖̞̳̫̺͂̎̓̈̔̿̋̄̇̅̈́͐́̆̎͑͂̆͆͑̄̈́̾̃̀͑̇̊̋̀͗̅̍̇̚͜͜͝ ̵̢̢͕͉̣̖̘̹̹̤͚̥̺̭̘̼̖̫͇̗̟̰̦͇̮̥̤͕̹̭̪͓̣̱̟͈͉́͌̈́̂͑̊͌̐̀͂́̈́͊̔̐͐̿͑̀͆̈̎͊̋͋̎̈́̅̑̔̿̇̄̄̇̊͌̿̆̚͘̚M̸̡̟̘̝̼̜͔̠̘̣͗̔͊̌̈́͋̔̋̆̂̋̔̋̄̚Ë̶̛̥̘̜͉͙́̉̇̍͂̿̏͗̓̂͂̐̏̃͌̓̾̈͒͊̐͒̍̓́̓͌̀͊̊͝͝?̷̢̨̨̛̯͈͍̺̻̹̜̱̘͍̗̺̰̺̞̟̼̙̬̼͎̺̞͕͉͍͙̱͚̩̦̗͎̐͂̓͜ͅ ̷̧̧̡̢̠̙̱̼͔̗̪̰̤̪͍̪͈͎͙̱̯̫͉̟̘̩̞̰̻̭̝͙̣̥͓̳̃͑̈́̀̉̕͜͜͝ͅḐ̴̨̧̡̧̡̡̡͎͇̺̝̭̲̰̰̤̤̰͔̜̖͖̣̭̪̼͙͖̫̮͔̙͔͙̳̼͉̜̳̜̰̥̣̹̏̐̓͆O̷̢̻͋̈́̀̾͂́̈̑̃̈́̀̐̍͒̊̈́̂̾̈́̊̃̐̃͑̓͋̈̍͘͠͠͝ ̵͎̟̻̬̐̄͐͆̊̑͌́͊͆̇͑͑͐͗̈́̅̌̈́̐̉̀̏̇̔͆̒̄́̀͘͘͘͘̕͝Y̵̧̼̺͎̺̩͇͓͔̹͔͓͖̳̆͐́͑O̴͉̫͔̽̉͗̍̈̿͊̈́̓̆̀̓̒̃̄̈́̈́̀̂̚͘͝͠͠Ų̷̢̨̨̭͎̹̭̟̳̣͓̫͖̼̻͍̠̮̖̫̮̤͙̠̰̙̼̱̻̫̺̯̎̇̊̈́̎̔̂͐̈́̓̿̌̌͐̀͛͘͜͠͝ ̵̨̧̢̧̘̞̗͕̗̞̤̩̙̙͈̫̱̗͈͖͖͙̣̙͖̰͖̘͇̯̩̠͚̙͖̬̝̝̼̲͓̩̬̉̅̋̈́̑̄͌̑̎̏̓͗̓̈́̃̈́̋̓̒̀̄Ṱ̶̨̢̢̮̲͍̖̫̣̙͎͉͈͙͖̖̪̣̗̪̼̹͌̏̒̌̑̊̈́̆͑́́̃̀̆̾̃͗̈́͆̏̈́̓̔̋͂̔͌̑̄̏̌̕͜͜͠͝͝͠͝ͅŖ̴̧̢̡̛̛͉̦̟̥͉̖̰̫̼͓̖̠͉͉̯͓̩̭͇̦̬̹̖̈͂̆̈̀̉͛̓̓͋̓́̀̀̈́͑͋̏̋́̈́̃̆̅̚͘̕͜͝U̸̡̠̹̮̣̘̍̾̈́͒͑͑́̍̃̎̈́̉̌̎͊́̄͑̽͋͑̑́͐̓̀̈́̈́̽̃̑͗͋̾͆̕̕̕͝͠͠͝ͅS̷̨̢̡̨̡͎̭̝̪̼̲̮̘̰͕̩̫͈̠̗̙̗̗̜̘͇͉̪̩̝̮͇̼̪̤̩̥̬̪̳̟͈̥͖͖͊̽̌̓̊͌̾̅͗̐͂̂͛͑͒̈́̄̒̏̔̈́̒͊̑̽̇͌͒̅̚̚̕͘͜͝͠T̴͈̠̗͈̦̠̫̪̣̻͇̩̘͓̤̺͇̈́͗͗̾̈́̋̔̓̇͒̀̿́̾̀̀̉̊̑̅̉̓̊̓͒̉́̈̅͋̀̋̀͐̍̚͘͘͜͜͠͠͝ͅ ̶̛̛̹̖͉̙̣̖̻͙̦̊̐̑̈́͗̍̆̀̎̈̒̋̍̿̈́͌̌͐́͑̍̂͑̿͆́̏͝͝͠M̴̘̗̗̥̫͇̲̤͇̱̙͇̘̝̞̬̦̺̼̯̺̗̫̪͉̤̱͔͉͔̓͐͗̀͌͋͐̂̊̈̾̃̂͑͂͆̀̅͌̌̽̑̇̕͘̚͝E̴̛͍͍̻̖̙͙̠̟͈̗͉̦̳̖̺̠̺̣̠̰̼̯̠͗̀̇̒̋͂͋͐̇̆̇͊̽̆̈́̏́͊́̃̇̒̋͑͑̐̕͠͠?̴̢̡̢̡̢̛͓͍̮̗͍͓̮̤͍̫̠̮̤̭͖̞͕̭̙̪̱͚̘̮̤͙̤̏͑̈͛̌̈́̃̇̿̌̌̊̋͗̊̂̀̔͊͂̑̐̈́̃̆̌̕͘͘̚͘͘͜͠ͅ ̸̧̫̰̮̗̯̭͚̭͈̲͕̦̙͎̠͆͛̀̅͠Ď̷̢̨̗̯̘̫̮͎̣̹͕̫̩̭̩̙͇̹̭̟̣̱̙͉̲͍͕͖͈̖̝̖̠͔̭̠̝̫͂̽̓̅̾̃̑̿͌̍Ǫ̵̼̹̪̜̱̫̅̑̑̌͗͑̓̋̅̑̐̔̀̾͌̃̈́͒̿̓̂́͒̇̈́̈́͂͐̈́̃͊͑̿̌̐́̕͘͠ ̵̬̎͗̈́̃͛̄̃̎͒̊͆͗̂̂̈͊͒͌̈̎͊̀͂̒̓̈́̉́̾̒̇̀̑̉̌̈́́́̊̀͘̕͠͝͝͝Y̶̡̡̨̡̛̛̰͔̜͔̼̰̗̩͎̙͍̗̭̪̻̬͕͎̦̬̜͇͓̲̫̼̱̬̤̻̹͙̘̌̉̈́̆̆̈́̍̍̎͑̔͊͂̐͗̀̇̾͐̽̈́̈́̍̂̑̈̍̈̒̇̒̿̏̚̚͘͝͝͠ͅO̸̧̧̡̢̝̝̦̱͕̥̖͕̤͔͍͉̰̩͉̞͌͗̈̅̈́̋̾̓̆̀̋̈́̾̇͑̓͋̀̕͘͘͜͝͠ͅṲ̴̢̘̀̒̋̃̎͘ ̷̦̲̞͔̗̮͇̹͍̮͚̞͑̀͑̏͆̀̅̒̌͐̌T̷̢̧̨̙̱̰̟͇̝̲̯͉̲̝͉͖͕͉͕͇̥̲̬̩̹͚͇̥̮̻̟͎̗̭̝͔̹͓̫̱̒̅̒̉̀́́͗̓̈́̾͂̇̍͂͂̔̋̿̑̀̐̄̏͘̕͜͜͝ͅͅR̶̡̡̨̢̢̯̗̺͇̤̰͎̥̥̬̦̗̱̬̙̲͔̺̙̩̹̳̱̩̬͍͖͈̉́̉̈́̉̾͜Ų̸̨̧̢̠̬͇͎͙͕͓̬̣͈͙͚̩̘̜̺̼͖͓̲̙͇̣̥́̿̎̏̽̏͌̅̐̎͌̚͜͜͝ͅͅŠ̶̛̛̭̼̲̱͈̒͂̿͌̽́̎̽͂̋͊̔͒̔͂̉̂̄̾̎̓͊̎̇̄͐̒̅̐͗͊̂̌̅͛̆́̓̈̚͝͝͝T̷͈̟͕͔̞̟̤̻̗͕͉̐̄̽͌̈́̋̉́͐̄̓̒͌͠ͅ ̴̛̛̛̱͓͍̣̭̠͚͎̯̮͖̰͇̬̰̮̥̙͍̺̠͙̥̹̘̱͆̇̉̅̔̿͆̍̆̑̐͋̄͑͆͑̎̿̈́̉͋̾̅̌̏̋̇̉̍̂̇̓̓̿̉̈̿̔͛̐̚̚͝͝ͅͅM̶̛̛͙͔̜̠̣̓̽̔͗̈̈́́͗́͋͂͗̀̿͛́̃̀̍͂̍̇̓͊͐͆͆͊̈̽̉͆͛͂͐̋͘͜͠͠͠͝E̴̢̡̡̧̡̛̤̲̞̭̭̗͙͉̣̪͔͕̩̖̞̲͉̠̬̻͎̥͉͇͚͖̹̻̳͈͇̭̼͚͚͚̐̐̄͛̈́̾͊̀͒̉͐͊̎̇͐̑́̉̌͘͘͜͠͠͝ͅ?̶̡̧̛̹͖̬̦̪͖͖͖̱̻̉͑̽̅̃̆̽̄́̀̍́̐͊̽͑̀̈́̔͆͆͒̈́̓̀̕̚͘͠͝͠ͅ ̴̨̢̢̛̼̘̒̄̈́̈́̈́͒̾̈̓̀̔̋͋͋̑̾̎͛̀͊̉́͑͂̂̎͋̾̿̓̓̈́̾͒̑͘͘̚̕͝D̷͎̻̳͐̾̐̃͆̄͂́̾̃̉͐̿̀̆̽̆̎̇̀̕̚͝͝O̵̧̡̢̢̧̮͖̟̬̗̞̣̘̞͉̘̰̬̜̭͓̞͍̻̬̬̖̞̦̮̝͓͍̳̰̤͖͚͉͖̫̘̫̐͜͝ͅ ̶̧̧̧̛̲̱͍͔̜͈̬̘͙̗̞̫̭͎̲̩̝̘̗̲̤͔̞͙̙͖̿͒̔̔̈́͒̈̅̈́͐̔̔̈̽̋̾̋͒̑̍̏̏́͗̿̀͒͒̉͊̄̎̽̑͒̀̉̕̕͘͠͠͠͠Y̸̡̡̳̯̰͈̣͓͎̼̟̦̖̹̟̳̩̖͈̼͖͉̺͙̺͇͓̣̙̩̫̺͎̔́͛̍̋Ơ̴̢̨̨̡̢̨̢̦̮̞̬͍̰͔̠̤͔̱̻͉͈͓͚̣̣̩͙̫̫͓͚̯͖̠̦̮̰̻͔̹̫̪̮̞͔͒̑͐̉͂̀͋͗͒̚͜͝ͅͅṸ̴̢̪̜̲̳͖̯̜̬̖̠̟̳̙̝͙̭̞̟̺͉͔̱͙̬͋́̏͗̃̌̎̋͜͠ ̷̡̡̨̲͖̗͉̯̻̗͕̹͕̮͕̙̯̙͈͖͍̗͙͓̠͖̖̪͕̣̳̹͖̉̌̀͠͝ͅT̷̡̢̘̼͇̥̝̭̯̖̟̤̥̹͙̯̤̩͎̹̠͍̪̰̟͚̫̩͈̙̟̪̟̾̉͂͌̑͐̈́̉͐̈́͊͛̾͆̋̈͌͋̋͊̿̊͋̈́̀̑̌̓̒͐́̋̇̅͑̀̃̏͊̔͑͘̕͜͠͝͝ͅR̸̝͉̄̾͆̃̎̈́͛̑̑̀̂̂͗͠ͅƯ̶̡̛͈̥̭̪͙̯̤͍̫̩̞͔̤̭͈̩̤̘͇͖̫̗̰̤̻̝̤͐̓̓̾̇̋͜ͅͅS̶̢̡͖̹͈̰̤̗̦͓̯̙͖̘̺̺̯̯̦̘̠̩̦̱͙̼̞̘̹͚͎̦̦̣̦͉̲̪͗͆T̵̝̤̟̖̖̬̘͎̳̖̻̿̉̆̄̓͗̑̆̋͐̄̾͗̋̔̈́̑́͛̐̽̀͊̃̚͜͝͝͝ ̴̢̙̱̳̲̼̱͍͔̲̟̱̖̹̪͖̼͚̝̤̘͈̪̙͕̗̩͓̭̠̠̪̗͛̋͋̃̒̚͘͜ͅM̷̧̨̧̨̤̼̱̫̖̙̦͍̺̦̯͙̩͙̦̺̦̹̥̹̫̻̪̻͖̥̾̓̓̀͌̊͒͐̌̎̋̚ͅȆ̵̡̧̡͙̘̝͇̝̠̲̲̭̹̳̥̠̻̦̲͉̟̙̼̥͇̫̥͖̥̦̪͗͋̑͑̃͐͋̈́̒͊͆̊̆͆̆͂̏̄̐́̎́̽̋̈́̌͋̍̍͒̓̏͂̽͋̚͘̕̚̕̕͘͝͝?̶̨̧̨̨̡͖̝̘̪͍͔̭͕̙̮̗͔͔̲̺̼͚͕̬͓͔̦̯̓̈́̊͠ͅͅ ̷̨̨̗̺̭͓̖͕̭̥̰̙̲̟̫͓̞͈̝̘̝̙̗̻͚̯̹̦̼̳̩̦̖̭̋̊̿͑̓͗̎͂̋̇́͋́̈́̑̌͜͜͝͝D̶̨̛͕̱͖̦̤̫̰̣͇͉̻̩̪̭̝͙͔̙͉̟̙̻̩̽̐̂̄̎͛̇̑̅̈́͋̇̎̾̓́͛̊́̎̐̇́͗̇́͐͐͑̔̊̍͆̑͋́̾̂͊̓̈́̚͠͝͝͝͝Ơ̴̢̧̨̨̡̨̛̱̳̭̺̖͕͚̝̖͖͍̜̟͚̭͖͔̯͎̹̠̣̻̜͍̞̫͒͗̆́̃́̿̽̊̄̔̏̃͆̋̅͋̓̍͗̉͑̋̂̔́̎̚̚͘̕̚͘͜͜͠ͅ ̶̡͎͙̻̻͓̠̙̠͎̰͎̻̯͈͖̖̻̯̘̤̲̱̬̜͈̪͔̹̘̻̖͔̬͍̘̩̮̫̀̔́ͅY̸̢̢̢̧̧̡̛̛̛͍̯̜̟̰͍̙̝̭̲̯̼͖͉̮͉̤̣͖͆͌͗͂̍͆̀̓̑̄̋̈̇͒͐̌̿͊̃͌͂͐͊̃͌͑̄̔̒̾̾̏͊͋͗̋̕̚͜͝͝͝Ơ̵͚̠̝̼̱̗̅͐͑́̈́͒̃̍̌͆̈́̆̒͗͒̏͋̿̅̊͑̇̀̚̕͘͘͝͠U̶̢̡̢̢̱̻̪̦̭̤̥̪̹̼͖̗͚̰̝̗̺̺̎͆̓̅̈́͌̋̅̃̒̋̿́͋̇͊͂̾̓̒̚͝͝͠ ̶̢̢͎̳̺̖̥͔̟̣̺͇̼̻͇̼̣̹̜͎̗͛͜Ț̴̡̧̛̮̻̝͎͎̠̝̰͎̟͈̳͇̤͇͙͔̞̘̘̹̱͚̼̻̳̼̤̓̇̉̏̀͛̈́̌͆̈́̄̅̈́̐͗̒̍̈́͛͑͝R̶̥̎̓͐͒̽̐̾̀̏̋̂̆͑̃͂̏͒̈́̈́̚̕͠͝Ü̴̞̗̙͑́̊̿͑͂̅́͊̌̈́̐̂̓̈́̈́̑̈́̓̌́̔̊͐͛̈̐͌͆̉̅͂̈́̽̓̾̄̆̽̐̕͠͝͝͝͠S̵̨̧̰̲̱͈̺͓͍̥̼̜̩̫͖̮͔̗͔̟̣͈̞̲̩̥͉͇̪͍̫̞̩̳̝̝̠͚̝̭͈̼̪̍̓͆̅̏ͅŢ̶̢̛̰͎̪̗̞̘̫̜̲̠͎̰̝̰͈̖͉̞͇̗̦͖̖̭̦̦͙̭̍̿͌̈́̍͑͆̀̄̀̄͗͑͂̔́̕͘͜͝͝͠͠ͅ ̸̧̛͇͈͇͆̓̈́̓̓͐͒̂͘͝͝͝M̵̛̖͎̘̪̼̦͛͐̒̓̄́̌̀̏̾̓̀̓͂̆͆́̋̾́͛̑̈́́̄̏̿̕͠͝E̴͎̝̤͖͚̗̜͈̯̰̮̣̠̮̹̣̩̼͎̠̹̥̦͒̃ͅ?̴̧̧̢̡̤͍̦̙͈̖̮̪̼̭͇͈̙͇̳͕̞̮̰͙̟̽̋̍̎̐̐̒̑̕ ̸̛̛͓̓͌̈́̆̆̉̋́̀́͒͌̂̑́̓̈́̂͗̄͒̏̏̉̇̇̈́͐͗̑͌̉̆́̃̂̚̚̚̚͠͠͠͝͝Ď̷̢̡̢̡̨͇̬͚̥̬͙͚̖͔̹̺̼̺̪̼̯̥̰̜̝͇̹͕̞͆Ơ̶̢̡̡̨̩̯̮̝̤̮̘͇̭̳̼͎̼͙̞̗̟̝̮̝̗̼̻̘̠̮̮̮͓͔̣̗͈̜̫̟̣̞̳͇̩͓̈́̄̄̾͗̅̊͋̈̍̀͊̐͊͑̉̾̔̐̐͘͘̚͜͠ͅ ̶̢̡̧̡̡̛̛̖̫̪̟͇̝͚̪̯̹̯̘̘̙͓̭̘̮͖͈̺͍̙̜̱̬̠̰̪̟̘̪̰͈̗̗̲̉̄̄́͆̉̋͑̽̊̇͊̈̊̈́͐̓̈́́̋͛̀̉̓̆̕̕̕͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅY̴̨̧̨̛͉̲͔͍̬̰̹͔̦̗̗̖̱̝͉̺͈̫̳̮̲͇̭̤̳̤̗̮͈͕̙͔̼̩̥̠͕̩̮̞̗͕͗̍͒͂͊̾̆͌͂͂̈́̾̇̌͗́̊̋͂̄̔̈́̐̒̒̑͆̒̿̏͌̅̂͆̎͛͘̚̚͜͝ͅͅƠ̸̡̢̨̨̨̝͓͔̰̝̣̦͇͙͚͓̯͙͙̦͕̺̹̤͕̤͓̜̠̮̫̺̫̠̓̒͐̈́̄͒̆̇̽̀͒̾̔̿͋͆͒̀̒̂̋̓̈̃́̆̍̓̿̈̂̎̽̐̎̿͘̚̚͘̚̚ͅṶ̷͉̞̘̦͎̳̟̇̀͌̾̐͗̅͐͒̏̌́̒͐̀̌͆͋̔̿͑̈̔̾͂̚͘͝͠͝ ̵̡̡̧̨̨̨͎͙͕̱̺͉͔͇͈͚̠̲̮͓̹̥͇͉̠̥̱̦̔̾̓̍̐͘͜ͅͅT̵̨̧̝͔̯̗͈̲͍̲̠̞͍̲̰̖̪͚͙̹̙̝̖͔̼̤͇̫̳͓͎̦̲̬̻͉̞̒͑̎̏̃̽͂̈́̇͒̈́̒͋̒͛͋̏͌̈́̀̃̕̚͘͠͝R̴̜̤̘͚̹̫̫͎̃͂̍͒͋͆͑͌̀̔̏̃̎̄͆͒͘͘͝͠ͅͅƯ̷̡̧̢̛̪͖͓̳͉̳̺̠͙̦̗͔̙̩̰̟̦̜̩͕͈̘͇̜͇̙̬̼͗̈̅͐͆͐̀̀̎̇̓͗͛̂̆͑̈̈́͋̒͊͊͆̏̀͘̕͘͜͝͝͝S̵̡͈̬͓͇̝͑̒̓̌̔̆͑̌̽̀̾̀̾͐͒͑͂̓̌̓͆̑̑̈́͠ͅT̶͙̜̥̫̤̲̤̳̻͕̱̙̳͍̟͓͍̳͖̩̻̦̖̭̹̝̱̙̤̥̫̮̯̘̱̪͖͈̀̏̐͑̿̔̓͋͗̊̆̐͋͆̕̕͜͠͝ͅ ̴͇̖̖̣̟̘̥̩͎̝̻̻̙͈͊̿̒͐̊̏̑̑̌͑̀́̎̓͆̃͑̅̄̈̓̒͐̀̆̚̕͘͠͝͝M̴̛͎̩̦͉̟̰͕̽̔̀̾͛̄͐̄̒̍̽̏̔̇͒̏̽̄̿̓̐̇͑̄͑̃̒̐͊̆̉̓̋̕̚̕͠͝Ȩ̸̛̖͈̱̣͈̘̮͈̼̺̾̑́͆̀́̋͛̃͛̀̓͛́̏̉͂̓̆̍͗̂̍̽͛̐͑́̏͌͒͒̐͊̋̒̈́̑́̅̚̚͘̚̕͠?̶̛̛̪̫͈̝̺̺͐͒͌̽̈̂̀̓̓̋͐̿̋̔̿͂͛̎͆́͆͆̅̇̚͜͝͠ ̵̨̡̛͖̣͔͙̩͚̗̙̠͎̟̗̥̥̞̞̮̫̳̳̟̘̝̠͇͉͍̳͚͔̮̙̟͓̬͔̬͔̥̖̋͆̂͊͐̅̆́̉̌̂̎͆̂͂͐̑̊̅̍̈̀̂̍̉̔̄͛͂̐̇͆͛̑̉̓̎̉̾̊͑́͂̕̕̚̕Ḍ̸̛̟͇̰̳͈̹̣̖̞̘͖̥̼̣̜͓̦̰͎̎͑̀̈Ő̶̧͕̦͓͚̰̫̹͓̱͊̓̾̿̿̊̐̈̈̈̌̌̒̂̏̅̎͑̐̇̕͘͠͝͝͠ͅ ̵̧̧̡̧̢̛̛͎̞̝̭̻̣̜̝͕̱̫̞͚͇̜̗̫̙̣̭͎͍͉̬̜͎̻̥̤̺͇̝̙͕͉͇̥͙̰̗̄̃͋̐̑̑̎̆̀́͒̈̆̈́̾̈́͒͌̀̀̀̏̾̀͒̐̐̒͗̿̀͑̚̕͠͝ͅY̷̢̢̡̡̛̖̱͙̻̰̼̟͚̭̦̻̥̤̖̟̦̬̲̭̙̘͈̫̱͚̮̤̊̑̒̌̍̀̐̑͂̈́̋͊͠Ŏ̶̢̡̳̬̥͍͔̮͖͕̩̘͈͓͕͈̼̠̻̺̬͎̹̠̳̝͖̪̰̗͕̞̽̓̈́̓̀̎̑̋̈̃̄̈́̌͐̿̈́̈́̀̽̕͝ͅŲ̸̭̺̂͂́̈́̓̽̐͂̉̀͂̀̒̃ ̶̡̢̨̢̢͙̮̰͚̝̰̠̦̰͕̩̥̳̺͚̹͓͇͎̘̟̰͍͇̖̮̜͕͕͖̗͓͓̭̙͉̲̠̹̮̞̽̐̇̏͑̀̈́͊͑̂̒ͅͅT̵̡̡̨̧̹̳̜̥̘̝̼̬̲̭͈̜̣̳̜͚̫͕̭͍̩̼̙̪̠̗̼͔̥̰̜̀̐̎̍͗͂̈̾̎̋̈́̆̈́̆̆͆̓̄͌͗̓͜͝͠R̶̡̢̢̛̭̖̺͎͕͙͚͕̥̦͖̭͙͈͈͚̲͙̼͛̋̽͒̊̽̀͋̓͑̓͊̊̂̉́̄̒̀̈͆͋͌̀̐͑̒̂̎̕͘͝͝ͅƯ̵͎̳͓̩̗̙͓͍̥̬̘̙̣̥͓̜̭͎͙̦̺̿́͐̎̃͋̔̈́̀̈́͘Ş̵̛̛͕͙̩̗̦̘̘̤̬̲̻̜̦̩͕̹̝̮̖͍͓͇̳̮̟͎̼͍͈̙̞̦͖̮̓̀͂̇̓́͒̋́͊͂͂̋͋̿́̊͊̀̎͑̄̃̾͐́̊́̈́̊͛̿̃͒͑̌̕̕̚̚͜͝͠͝ͅŢ̵̨̨̤͖̞͕̰̳̘̹̦͕̼̯̝̗̞̣͈̙̙̬͇̼̎͋͗̔̆̑̿͛̏͒͒̂͗͘͘̕͝͠͠ͅ ̷̢̢̰͙̪̙̲̮̫̯̮͉͚͉̞̘̹̹͔̮̰͕̦͓̰̬̺̮̉̈́̀̃̄̈͐̆́̇̎̃͋̑̔̔̈̚̕͜͝ͅM̴̡͇̮̱̮̬̹̦͈̬̼͙̰͇̩͍̠͕͕͉̣̹̣̝̹͖̪͓̭̬̣̉̉̾̆͆͛͌̽̅́̈̈́̍͌̋̎͒̑̂̓̑͊͗͛̇͊̔̆́̆̿̋͋̎̀̕̕̚͘̚͜͜͝͝͝͠ͅȨ̵̨̛̜͍͓̲̻̘̮̱̟̳͎̠̪͇̪͇͙͎̝̺͇͎͖͈̜͓̗̱̠̹̻̠̪̤͆̀̈́̉̓̊͗̌͑̈́͒̍̌̒͑̂͑̊̐̀̂̈́̔̉͒̏̆͌͊̈́̐̔̅̚͘̕̕͜͝ͅ?̶̢̡̡̧̡̛̛͈̬̩͓͔̤͉̹͚̟̞͖̻̤̼̖̭̺͎̳͙̙̥̼̜̝̼̺̘̻̩̹̫͚̻͂̈́̓͐͑̄̍̆͗̓͂̿̓͊̽̈́̎̅͗̂́̎͠͝ ̸͕͚̮͉͍͔̭̫̩͆̿̂͋̓̐̐͌̄̈̊̅͆̒̃̐̓̾͐͋̉́̂̀̅̒͒͒̈́̍̚͠ͅD̶̫̀̉̌́͋Ǫ̷̨̢̢̢̢̡͈̺̳̹̩̬̲̼̠̳̭̩̺̹̼͕̟̤̲͕̝̮͍̹̘̺̳̪̪͉̲̬̪̼̪͓̟̑̌̃́͂̀̅̔̚ ̷̛͇͒̍̒͒̏̏̑͆̆̑͐̽͑̔́̿̕̕͝͝Y̶̧̢̛̯͈̭̰̜͎̣̱̼͖͒̃͂̉͊̌̄́̀̎̾̃͐͂̈̆̾̇́̿̓̅̈̈́̉̀͗͋͑̊́̂̽̏͗͂̉͘̚̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝͠ͅͅƠ̷̢̧̟͈̮̦͇͓̠̱̩̳̹̘̗̮̙̙̭͉̥̪̭͈͖͍͚̹͕̬̲͍͖͚͇͖̋̀̓̓̋̈́͒̒͋̎̾̋̓̏͒͘͜͜͝͝ͅŲ̶̢̧̢̡̢͉̫̞̰͓̩͚̤͎̠̙̬̰̘̱̞̲̥̗̃͒̄́͛͒̌̿̋̎͒̒̓̓̂̀̄̅͊̒̔̍̔̽̀͘͘͝͝͝ ̶̡̖̥͎̬̪͖̹̦͚̞͍̩͙̰̘̪̩͖̠̹̠̳̬͍͔̰͖̬̀̈́̎̉̊̌̆̈́̏̑͘Ť̴͈́̅̀͛͑͒̔̃̐̅̌̍̒̌̓͒̑̆̓͂͌͐̀̐̌́̐̃͊͊̃̓́̀̓̽͒̈́͘̕͝͠͝͠͝R̴̡̡̡̢̧̛͔̯̟̣̭̩̪̘̗̦͈̗͍͍͔͇̯̲̞͉͔̝̦̖̤̰̹̲̪̭͈̳͓̼̣̟̲̳̿̊̃͒̏̅̂̈́̌͛͋͑̾̑̓̊̿̒͛͗̄̓̌̔͊͒͗̑̀́̀̈́͊̂̄͑͗͗̂̏̚̚͜͜͝͠͝ͅU̷̡͓̣̩̮̽̊̽̍̎̌̈́͒̉̑͂͊͋́̊̌̋͒͑̃̃̄͋̏͂̽̓̄̑͆͂͆̄̓̆̽̒̔̃̕͝͝͠͝͝Ş̴̡̛̥̥̳͇̪̝̜̪͇̲̠͖̞͚̦͔̲̭̻͈͇̣̟̞̺̘͔̖͋̃̈́̀̀̍̑̈́̒̂͋̆̈́͂̋̋̆̈̈͊̈́́̂̽̅̑̿̔̃͆̈́̉́̃̌̏̐͘͝͠͝͠͝͠ͅŢ̷̢̨̨̢̨̡̨͈̭̩̪̺͎̥̟̖͎̘̺̬̪̰̲̝̹͇̝͙̟̪̱̭̌̔̈́̃̅̍͂̔͒͐̽̈́͐͛̾̒̓̚͠ͅ ̴̢̨͈̹͕̻̼̟͔͍̰̮͕̫̲̗̦̤͚̘̗͇̠͙̰͉̭̔̃̒̆̈̋͊͊̆͆̀̌̀̂̕͜͠ͅM̵̱̯̬̖͈̹̙̰̼͚͙̼͙̙̠͍͍̺̬̫̦̞̞̰͒̓̔̈̔̐̈́͒́̋̽̔̈͑͑́̌̈͌͂̓̑́̋͋́͛̎͗͋̿͒̈́̓͘͘̚͝͝Ë̸̢̨̛̛̛̟̻̟̻̫̖͚̬̙͇̪͇͉̣̱̫͕̭͖̩̭͔̼̞̪͕̮͚̤̹̹̙̣͕́̾̎͊͛̍͑͗̾͋͆̄̂̓̊̌͛͒̓͑̈̔̒̑̆̌͆͒̍̐́̎̚̚̕͝͠͠͝ͅͅ?̶̢̛̭͚̲͉͙̬̻̗͕̠̮̟̟̜̖͈̞͚̺̂͒͂̔͋́͗̎͌͒́͊͂̀̆̋̎͑̀͗̃̊͗̇͌̂̄̃̌͑̃̈́̿̅̔͑͆̏̚̚̚͘͝͠͠͝ ̶̛̯͚̖̠̙̦͎̪͚̥̦͕̻̜̼̩̆̓̓̌̃͊̐̓̐́̽̉̈́̌̒͐̆̇̓̃͊́̐͌̃̇̇̚Ḑ̶̨̛̛̛̛̛̗͔̩͓̳̰̥̬̦͍̰̥͓̲̹͓̜͌͌͋͑͂̒̒͐̂̂̽̍̀͌̌̃̈́͛̂̇̓̿̀̒́͆̌͌̍̍̕͘͜͠͝͠͠͠ͅǪ̷̧̨̦̣̰̱͉̟̭̬͚͈̞͈̗̩̦̂̆͑́̉́͐͊͐̓̍́̅̽̊̉̾̎̓̾̓̋͛̎̓̓̃͌̀͒̄̐͊̔̀̚̚͠ ̶̨̢͚̘̺͖͚̠̟͓̤͙͇̯̼͈̥̱̼̖͉̳̻̱̲̱̦͖̓̏̃̓͗͒̎͗̈́̕ͅͅỲ̸̢̡̧̢̢̢̧̛͎̻̫͍͕̖̞̗̗̯͍̱̮͙̱͍͙̜͉̞̙͕͈̮̼̲̣̤̜̘̮̗̯̗̗͎̤̖̍̆̈̒̿̄̂̈́̒̀̇͘̚͘͜͜͠͠ͅƠ̴̡̛͉͈͉̱̠̜̠͍͓̳̱̰̹̍͑̋̉̆̊̆̆͑̇̈́̿̔͗͊́̓͑̎̎̆̃̉̊̒̄̆͗͋̂͋̑̍͒̈̿͘̚͝͝͠͝Ù̵̧̧̡͎̺̫̩͈̖̥̠͎̥̮̪̓̍̀̐͌͐̄͛̌̃͋͊͛̂̓̔̕ ̷̨͍̥͎͓̭̻̗͍̤̯̹̱̗͉͂̑̿̅̂̋̾̂̉̍͆̈́͌͒̒͗̏͆͐̐́̉̃̂̽̃̾̄̓̒̎̒̂̅̈͛̓͘̚̕͝͝͝T̸̼̩̗̺͕̝̩̤͓̬͙̙͚̗̭̣̮͍̿̎̐̑̀́̄͌̃̀́̂͆͠͝͝R̸̢͎͓̲̝̼͖̜͉̙̥̹̩͇͍̼͍̹̱͈͕͓̹̩͓̠͑̑̌͊́̇̇̐͒͊̚̕͜͜͝͠ͅÛ̷̢̡͕̮̙̫͎͚̝̜̠͓͈̞̫̯̜̫̬̺̝͖̜̗̳̰̗̟͓̖̘͈͂̍̈́̓͆͜͠͠ͅS̴̢̧̡̢̧̧̨̡͙̯͓̹̺̹̥͚̮̰͖̲̟͖̟̠͕̗͈̟̠̩̒͊̇͆̅̃̂̌̓̃͗̾̇͆͘͜Ţ̴̩͎͙͚͓͖̳͉̰̹̩͕͂̐̊̑̅̅̂͑̉͋̉̚͜ ̷̡̨̛̩͇̺͇̠͍̞̿̾̍̉̏̑̀͗͗̂̂́̐͌̒̈́̀̈́͗̎́͒̀͂̾̔͘̚̚̕̚̚͜͝M̵̨̨̛̰̫̹̼͉͈̖̫̲̱̭̻̙̫̘͔̹̹̳̝̥̲͕͍̥̞͖̦̞͚͆́̒̒̋̐̏̓̉́͋̆̂̓̉͋̇̀́͜͠ͅĘ̷̢̨̩̞̘̭̯̘͈̦̦̠̰͚̥̥͓̙̠͉̬̙̳͓̭̩̳̗̦̟̱̯͓̔̈͂̊́̓̓̿̄̈̀̏͋̐͆̅͒͊̓̾̓̾̓̇͌̐̎́́͐̈̒̊͘͝͠͝͠?̵̨̧̧̢̛̛̦͓͉̼̺̱̳̘̗̰̝̳͓̜̙̱̞̹̼̩̲̀̓̒̍̈̉̎̂͋̍̂̒̅͆͋̓͑̎̄͌̓̽̂̚͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅ ̸̡̤̻̝̪͚̣͍̭͍̹̲̰̫̦̹͐̃͆͐͑̀̚̚͜͜͝D̸̢̧̡̢̗̬̙̮̞͖͔̘̼̫͓̪̘̥͈̙͖̤̝͙͖̫̱̙͓̜̰̭͎̗͎̜̖̞̺̯̈́̽̀̇̃͐̇̈́̆̿̈͐̅̌̿̒̂̇̂̉̏͐̊̊̇̈́̊̈́̈́̚͜͜͜͠͠ͅỚ̴̡̡̡̢̹̞̭̫͈̞̪͎͚̦̥̙̖͈͖̟̞͍͈̻̾͑͑̅͂́̔͂̌̉̈́̿̀̈̈́͑̀͌̉̍̆̕͠͠͠ ̵̭̦̮͔̪̮͖̺̪̩̞̜͙̻͓͖̞͔͇͍̪͉̪͖̩̠̲̝͍̻̋̐̈́̆͑̿͛͆̄͜͜ͅY̶̢̢̢̻͚̥̭̣̪̗̳͎̦̳̩̘̻̖̺̖̙̗͖̣͛̇͗̀̿̈́̇Ỏ̴̢͕̮̝͖̜͇͖̭̺͍͕͉̣̫͇̟̣͒͋̏́̆͗̽̂̆̑͌̓̄̽̈́͑̓̕͝͝͠U̸̧̢̢̨̧̨͖̘͉̳͉̖̣̘͔̤̤̭̩̫͓̙̙̮̤̜̜̻̪͓͉̜̦̤̱̔̊̓̈́́͐́̎͆̓̂̎̿̃̈́́͋̂ ̸͕͓̭̠̣̠̻̗͈͔̺͈̳̳̟̪̠̠̪̘͔̩̰̟̗̜̠̣̮͉̞̤̜̲̲̗͖͂͐̽̋͋͗̾͐̍͆͌̀̆̀̓̊͊̿̐̌̎͆̈́̓͆͊͋̔͋̾͒͒͋́̒̾̃͘͘͘̕͜͝͝͝ͅͅT̴̡̩͎͚̞̪͚͉̦̜̜̗̣̠͚͙̟̯̩̩̰̙̯̺͓̯̜̂̀̍̓̓͑̇́̈́̃́͒̃̄͒͆̎͂̌͛̏̐̓́͋̊̾̏̄͗̕̕͜͜͝͠ͅR̴̟̭̹̭̙̹͈̲̲͎̘͙͊̇̂̈́͌̽͑̊͋̔͘͠͝Ư̷̢̛̭̮̦̘̣̹͈͙̥͔̦̞̈̒̂̿̌̈́̆͋̆̐͛̈́̎̈́̽̈́̐͛̀̾̽͂̇̇̈́́̈́̈̐̉̓̔͊̈́̕̕͜͠͝͠S̷̢̢̗̝͖̰͓͈̞̩̳̼̳͉͔̓͛̋̄̈́̑̒̊̃͋͛́̀̈́̃̈́͝͝T̵̡̛̗̖̲̤̯̖̮̞̱͎̜̙̞̪̜͔̱̝̟̰̹͎̲͇̖͖̮̳͍̲̮̒̔͗͆͐̋̔͆̒̉̾͛̅͑̔̌͋̊̃͑͊́̅̕̕͜ͅ ̶̢̨̧̧̠̗͉̣̘̲̪̦̥͙͚͙͉͔̣̣̪̙̫̣̖̫͚͕̣̿͐̎̀͐̄̉̾̈́͝ͅM̴̡͍̼̫̭̙̤̣͑̎̂ͅE̶̛̛͎̳͈͚̳̫̰̝̘̹̯̖̤̣̪̤͖͓̘͖̤̟̳̪̞̞̗̲̦͍̗͔̖̦̝͔̲͗̽͌̆̓̄̀̈́̽̑͂̀͑̀̈́̉͆̏̈́̏̔̒͒͌͂̂͌͑̿̾̀̈́̅͊̐̓̕̚͜͜͝?̶̢̡̲̥̠͍͚͖̙̣̗͎̠͕͈̰̥̤̖̬̟̲̩̦̺͓̫̮͕͔͕͕͖͈̗̼̂̔̏͗́̈́̉́͐̅̑̊̔̓͑̿̇̚̚̕̕͠ ̸̨͖͎̜̺͍̥͖͙͖̘̲̜̭̇͛̈́͑́̀͆̓̓͐̏̏̃̎̈́̀̚͜Ḑ̸̢̞̹͕̞̠̫̤̪͇͔̗̤̜̬̖͕͎̳̖̜͕̳̰͎͇͕̣͚̙͔̞͔̳͔̤͕̇̒̿̄̈́͋̓̋̿͌̍̄͒̈́̄̀̾̔̑̒͂͛̓̀͌̇͘͘͜͜͝Ǫ̸̢̡̡̡̧͎̬͈̫̲̥̙̜̮̼͈̰̺̹̣̩̳̲̭͔̰̖͔̬̤̟̹̘̙̳̦̗͓̟͈̮̔̓̀͌̈́̀̅̀͐͊͛̈́̀͂̐̑̂̈̓͊̑̈̔̒͗̈́̎͆̀̂̆̑̿̆̚͝͠ ̵̨̧͙̝͖̩̫̺̰̯͕̖͔̬̜̥̤̰̱͊̓͌̑͊̕Y̷̧̳̰̬͎͇͖̤̖͙͖̩̙̝͉̱͚̙̗͈̬͌̐̀̂͆̅̇͗͗͒̓́̈́̀͑̆̅́̓̕̚͜͜͠ͅO̷̹͉͇̼̰͚̝̤̟̮͈͖̖̣̥̫͑̕͜ͅŮ̴̡̨̖͕͖̠̤̔̇̉̔̃̐̆̋̊̄̄̈́͊̆͂̍̅͆͗͗̌̃͐̆̓͛̏̎͋̇̎̔͆̕̕̕̕͝͠ ̸̢̨̛̟̯̍̽̍̏͂̍̾̑̌͛̍͛̈́͋̋͐̾̑͗̿̿̈́̾̈́̅̄̉̄̈́̓̈́̋̐̑͑͊̃̆̚̕͝͠͠͝͝͠T̶̢̛͕̝̳̩͔̝̬̳̠͍̦̩͖̿̈́̄̄̊̈́̓̄̀̑̅͘͠͠ͅR̵̢̡̨̢̮̝̜͔̣̲͎͎͇̭̼̹͇͓̦͕͉̬̹͐̏̏̐̉̏͂̃̓̽͛̃̂̏͠͝ͅͅƯ̷͔̯͇̼̝͔̮̯͔͔̻̦͔̗͎͍̻̪͇͍̮̈́́͑͌̀̿̇̓͆́͐͒̋̔̒̆̓̓́̀͂͛̓͊̉̊̄̉͊͆̀̅́͋͌̈̋̄̂̎́͛̕͜͠͝͝͠S̵̡̧̢̧̢̫̞̬̗̖͉̟̣̭̩̞̫̖͖͉̦̙̰͎̞̦̪̤̳̩̳̤̔̊̓́̎̅͂̄̿̉̏͒̍̄͊̔͘̕͜ͅT̸̡̨̡̹̦̙̞̭͔̜̝̪̗̼̠̱͖͔̖͎̳̫̮̹̗̖̪͍̺̟͖͚̈͛͐͂̉̋̽͌͛͐̓́̈́͆̀̉̾̽̄͛̏̿̐͘̕͜͜͝͝͝ͅ ̶̧̧̡̢̢̬̗̖̜̲͔̣̥̼̣̣̗̮̙̦̩̪̫̘͙̼̳̐̿̓̆̔̑͂̎́̀̿̄̂̈̿̑ͅͅM̸̢͈̫̠͓͒͐̀̐̆̇̍̀̈́̇̀͑̏͗̐̋͑̽̍͂̊̾͌̚̕͠Ȩ̴̨̢̠̹̜͎̰͙̪͖̰̅̏͑̌͑͑͐̊̊̋?̶̧̛̛̛͎̘̰͉͙͉̗̱̦͚̘̠͉̜͍̙̩̞̼̼͍̰̘̈́̑̇̑̋̍́̈̏͆̆̆́̏̄͐̒͋̇̀̔̽̽̊͛̉̾̔̚͠͝ ̴̧̧̱͖̬͔̙̬͔̜̬̂͌͑ͅD̴̛̛̦͓͐͂́̓̌̌͗̈́̀̋̄̊̎̋̋̉̔͋͌̓̉͗̎̅͂̒̓̂̐͊̂̀͂͘Ơ̸̛̖͔͈̜̖͈̱̽̐̇̀͊̍̒͑̀̉͆̀̊̋̓͛̅͛͋̃̍̊́͐̓̆̏̈́̏́̌̈́͂͊͛̓̽̈́͊̚̚͠͝͝͠ͅ ̴̢̢͈̭͎̝̥̗̩̠̜̗̼̖̩̯̰̝̠͉̯̯̟̙͓̒̎̅́̀͂̋́͂̾̋̃͊͗̓͂͌̑̋͘͜͠ͅͅY̶̩̫͎͇̹͖̰͕̗̥̹̟̱̏̈́̾̇̿̇̉̀̓̈́̌̌̊͛̋̌̅Ǫ̸̯̩̠̰͇͙̟͚̰̙̫̦͖͈̤͓̖̯͈͔͈͉͎͕̦͓͙͉̗̟͍̤͔̫̙̥̹͐̐̎̊̿̿̍͐̅̐̅̏̊̿͋̀̃̿̍́̇̚͘͠Ų̵̧̲̣̻͕̫̲͔̘̠͓̜̘͍̞̟͔̣̫͍̗̹͖̖͉͓̬͈͍̝͗͊́͗̆̄̑̍̕͘͝ͅͅ ̸̡̨͍͓̲͍̙̬̫̠̟͖̯̩͇̱̟͑͑̍͋̓͑̚͜ͅT̷͉͓̞̮̤̥̟̑̏͆́̈́̄̄̀̌̂̌̏̇͆̏̿̉̎̓̈́͊̇̚̚̕Ŗ̴̨̧̡̢͕̣͎͇̤̟̹̘̞͖͎͕͖͓͙̙͉̦̖̗̞̹̝̳̫̘̘̝̱̱̙̺͙̑͛͒̊̀̄̋͒̈́̈́̊͑̈̈́͊͑̈́̋̓͐̈́͗̏͆͊͋͆͂̊̅̈́̒͛̒̕̚͘͝͝͠͠Ư̷̧̢̨̡̛͓̬̤̹̝̰̼̗͈͖̻̳̯̺͍͍̮͓̻͓̭̫̈́̂͂͂̔̎͛̈́̀͗͌́̐̉̉̒͐͆͂̅̅̀̔̈͗̈̅̄̚͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅS̸̡̧̧̨̳͚̺̳̫͙̲̤̗̥͓̯̭̭̼̱̘̠̥͕̠̦͇͎̗̙̳̝̗͓̫̩̟͔͔̗͉̹̔̾̂͗̃̋͂̏̊̊̑̈̾̍̈́̀͋̂̈́͘͠͠ͅͅͅT̸̢̧̧̡̮̖͈̦͎͉̗̯͔̞̹̥̟̘̙̺̟̱͕̘͉͇̭͍͇͈͍̮̪̘͚̳̟̘͓̜̹͕̗̀̔͋͜ͅ ̵̨̧̡̡̨̻̫̰͙̘͎̳͇̖̩̹̞̺̻̰̲̤̻͙͎͔̘̾̒̋̀̈́̏̈́̊̿͛͋̑̈͘͘͘ͅM̷̢̢̧̨̡̛̙͉̫̖͙̙̥̥̜̯̳͇̬͚̳͚̜̖̪̙͕̤̹̣͔̫̺̾͑̑͒̀̏̔͂͌̆̈́̈́̆́̀̓̋̊̽͂̾̓̒̄̇̔̓̔̅̈̇̄̏̑̎͒̕͜͠͝͠͝E̸̡̼̰͔̣̦̠̬͓͇̗̗͊͂̈̅̌̈́̓͑̽̃̏̄̕?̵̢̨̧̟̭̤̪͖̬͔̳͖̫͚̫͖̳͓̦͖̖͚͍͎̜̥̯̥̖̖͖̰̻̻͎̥̫̙̺̬̞̞͍̀̃̑̊̅̍̽̃͒̋̓̌̄̇͛̉͗̀͂͗͛̉̅̃̾̿̄͘̕̚͜͝ ̸̧̨̙̜͙͓͉̣̼͇̰̱̺̲̱̰̙͇̰͓̻̖̙̙̎̇̾͂͛̇͋̌̿́́̑̓͝D̴̨̧̞̫̹̳̖̞͇̩͓͓͓̰̜̹̠̼̲̥̩̜̫̖͎̼̝͎̲͚̖̝̘̻̦͙̻̬͍͕̱̳͚̦̞̈̌̆̈͊̅̃̑̀͐̔͐̓͑͆̔̈̒̄̆̑̇̇̍́̊͗̑̚͜͝͝͝ͅȮ̸̙̜͔͔̱͎̘̮̮͎̬͕͍͈̘̺̗̜̘̅̀̐̄̇̂͑̀̉̅̂̀̔͊̿̆̎̿̒́̕̕͘͝ ̴̨̡̡̩̘̣͉̲̤͚̣̪̟̪͕̯͎̦͚̼̖̻̺̻͍̮͉͎̫͉̮̱͕͎̮̥̞̠̱͖̲̗̭̻͒͒̍́͑͛̚͜ͅͅÝ̴̡̢̢̧̢̡̰͔̻̟̯͉̤̜̳͎̝̖͈̻̜̘̘̜̞̙̠̣͇͖̮͕̺͖͓̩͔̲̤̩͙̥̪̤̉̆̐̏́̃͗́͆͌̉͒͆͊̅̈́̔͛͌̅̉́͒̉̄͋̑̿͌͐͛̇̄͗̿͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͠͝͠Ơ̸̧̡̢͓̝̩̗͎̮͇̞͕͖̻͖̝̰̣̫̰̩̥̝͒̈́̈́̐̈͐̿͒͌̇͋̇̽̇̀̓̇̈́͑̊͌̊̔́̑̋͂̉͑̑͒͆̅́̎̎̅̈́̚͜͠͝ͅU̶̧̧̡̯̝͙̖̫̝̲̙͔̦͉̝̲̭͍̮̮̜̪͔͎̜̠͙͓͙̅͐̈́̃̊͋̍͊̽̃̀̈́̈̆̆́̏͋̊̆̽͊͋̿̔̀͗̈́͂́̈́̀̈́̽̽̈͗̀͘͝͠ ̴̧̡̞̬̘̭͚͎͉̐̑͛̓̉́̌̓̎͋̅͂̃͐T̷̨̛̬̩́̉͑̾̉̀̄̎̎̈̈́̊̏̉̊͂̔̀̒̃̐͒͒̊͐̃̈́̾̾̋͐̿̑̌̏͑̀̿̈́̇̏̃̃̕̚͘͝R̵̢̨̧̧̨̗̬̯̫̳̲̬̞̦̯̥͚̲̹̹̙̼̺̗̲̯̻̰͎͓̯͍̜̰̥̝̥̼̲̋̃͌̋̃̈́̍̍̇̆̅́͒̅̊̏̔̑̆̅̍̔̔͛͑̈͘͜͝͝͠ͅŲ̵̡͔͕̻̺̦͉͙̝̗̼̜͒͒͂̉͒̆͋̃̒͑͛̾̒̆̊̐͐͐̏̋͂̀̅̕͘͝͠͝S̵̛̲͕̤̰̳̭̠͂̽̎̾̑̈̍̋̒͗̌́͛̔̊̋̔̍̔̎̑͌́̋̈́̋̈́͋̓̋̔̽̆̈̑͒̈́́̑̃̚̕̕͝T̵̡̢̛̛͈̙̰̩̹̭͉̩̪͔̟̹̙͔̫̻̜̥̳͍̯͙̞͉͍̜̼͕̔̀̓͌͑̀̋̎́̎͊̍̈́̈́̃̌̏̀̈́̿̄̄͗͒̅͂̈ ̸̡̢̧̛̫͓͓̺̫͍̙̝̞̗̘͖̞͔̩̥̟͓̬̜͙̼͖̠̟͔͙̻̀͗̓̑̾͑̎̿̀̐̈́̃̉̎̚͠ͅͅM̶̡̡̨̨̡̛͓͇̫̝͈̺̜̱͎͓̬̗̣̭̖̝̱͙͓͈̳̪̘͈̥̲̦̙̫̰͔͓͚̥̦͍͈̙̣̌̈́̍̃̊̎̒̾̔̅̎̈͐̋̐̍́̑͂̀͌̂̌͒́́̂̊͂͘̕ͅĚ̵̡̡̛͇̹̠̥̗̞̖̺͕͕̗͎̦̗̱̼͖͚̳̘̫̰̹̟͔̯̝͇͔͍̀̈́̈́͐̎́̆̔͌̄̔̐̈͛͗͋̓̚͜?̶̢̡̧̨̢̡̛̬͔̮̩͕̥̳̜̠̫͈̹͈̖̻̭̜̺̘̩̻̻̘̲̞̼̦̜̘̪͓̩͈̄̒͑̏̀̊̈́̆͐̆̒̿̀͗͑̇̈̈́̃͐͘̕͜͜͠ͅͅ ̵̡̢̧͉̞̻̙̜̲̬̠̳͚̞̜͓̠̮͙̥̣̹̯̮̟͛͗̍̐͛́̚͜ͅͅD̵̢̢̡̮͔̱̜̙͕̩̩͍̪̭͈̺̖̜͎̻̱̤̗̲͉̘͎͇͚̙͕̜͌̑͆̌̂̋̅̿̐͛̾̂̋́̏̓͗̀̈́͛̆̽̐̀̿̋͌͊́͌̈́͒̚͜͜͠ͅO̸̧͚̼͔͙͇̫̰̟͕̺̗͚̮͙̙̣͍͉̟̪͉̠͙̹̩͓̙̗͗͌̌̉́̔̓͗̓̾̌̏̒͆͂̀̍͊͌̕̚̚͝͝ͅͅ ̵̧͋͛͊̈́̀͆̋̂̾̇̾̎̀̈́̿̈̈́̇̌̌͑̓̑̑̽͒̈́̋̿͒̐͂̀̆̋̂́́̔̕͘͘͠͝͠Ỷ̶̨̨̢̬͕͖͈̠̤͖̝̱̥͚̲̱̬͍̰͍̼̝̺͉͚̺͕̗͙̘̝͕̗̖̙̗͓̲̹̂͆̅̋͌̚̚͜O̴̧̟̩̮̝̘̲̣̘̤̰̱͉̬͖͈̝̞͂͑̿̿͛͗̂́̈́̇͒́̔̿̐̽͑̓̂̓̑̉͠Ư̵̡̡̤̦̪̤͓̗̬̗͕͖̮̥͍̰̹̻͓͙̬͍͎̝̳͍̮̲̲͖͉̜̟̞͙̦̰̌̿͌̋͂̏̏̾͑̇͒͒̍̆̂̐̿̑̀̂͘͘̚͜͜͝ ̷̧̛̛̝̩̺̲͎̰̬̥͕͛̆̆͊̈́̈́̍́̈͒͊͒̈́͛͂̉̑͐̾̈̽̏͛̂̆̾̿̕͝͠ͅŢ̸̨̨̧̛͓̮͉̻͍̮͎̫͙̖̲̜͓̝͔̠͇̭͖̳̥̗͍̾͑̈́̍͐͒̅͂̿͂͌̄͒̽͂̄̋̆̃̄͆̌̃͑͊̇̃͂̍̿̔̒̌̇̈́̎́̃̿͘͘͝ͅͅR̴̠̓̍̿̍̿̉̓͋͒̆̍̾̿̔͑̄̾̽͊̃̂̓̓̆̆̄̅̑̑̅͂͛̏́͋̔̈̈́͑͂̐̍̉̕͘͝Ư̷͉̦̐̔͗̿S̷̡̨͙̗̦̝̳̠͎̺͕̳̦̠̘͔̰̳̘̜̹̣̰͎͕̝͔͍̜̣̟͙̰̺̪̦̝̖͇̼͉̀̑̑̂̐̒̌̑́͋̐͛͐̔̅͋̀̅̒̚̚͠T̶̢̛̼͎͕͇̮̰͎̼̜̹͇̃̎̈́̓̒̾̌̌͌̌̏̒̀́̆̆́̂̋͂͑̿̅̈́̈̓̿͐͗̈́̍̀͋͒͆͆̆̐̇̏̒̑̋͘̕͝ ̴̡̢̧̢̼̺̖̼̫̯̖̜̦͈͖̯̤̣̘͓̰͎̤͚͇͔̬̘̼̿̎͌̈́͑͑̒̄͋͘͜M̶̨̡̧̢̨̨̡̛̛̲͈͖̞͙͈̙̹̻̰͉̰̠̗̺̱̼̥̗̼͖̥̮̬͉̯̭͈͙̭͖̩̗̦̹̟̩̺͙̾̀͗̎̿͐̒̀̒͋̈̊͋̇̐̏̏́̆͌̑̚̕͠ͅͅË̸̡̡̡̡̨̱͉͚͉̪̦͉͔͓̗̖̥̣̠̘̰̬̘̻̺͕̲͕͚̗́̂̕̚͜ͅͅ?̶̡̨̧̧̗͓͔̯̟͚̖̩͔̰̫͚͛̈̐̈́͂͛̂͂́͊̍̋̍̌̏̎͊͌̑̂̈̿̊̇̈́͆͘̕̕̚͜͝͠͝͠ͅ ̸̧̢͔͔͈̲͕̬̱̯̠̯̅́͊͂̓̎͊̀͊̂̀̈́́̀̏͊̋͂́̚͜͝D̶̡̢̨̛̰̹̰̪͔͙̩͕̱͖̱͇̻͈̥͔͕̥̹̩͉͙̼̙͉̗̰̭̳͕̜͚͇̬̜̲͙͂͋̃̈́̈́̍̿̃̓̋̀͐̈́́͌̈́̽͊̈́̍̄́́͋̈̅̉̆̇̈́̎̾̎̏̌̊̒̐̇̽͘͘͘͘͜͝͝Ơ̴̧̨̲̣͎̝̭̮̖͓̩͖̯̭̫͙̹͚̗̫̳̝̰̱̟͍͈͉̪͍͖͎̟͖̖͔̫̪͌̈́̊̾͋̊̔̓̅̍̒͆̓̽͊͋͌̍͘͜͜͠ͅ ̷̯̩̹̰͈̭͍̦̜̟̭̦̯̠̑̍̏̄̀̏̈̑͆́͒̎̄̌̓̀̆̈́̈́͋̃̈́̐̃́̅̈́̄̊̉͗͆̀͊̈͘̚̕̕̕͝͝ͅY̸̢̢̧̨̢̛̺̭̹͍̬̹̭̘̰̳̼͍̫̫͈̘̼͙̥̣͕̬̿͛̈́̓͗̿͛̽̔͊̃̌̃͋̿́͊͆͆̽̀̎̿͘͘͜͜͠ͅO̴̼̙̰̳̲̾̐̈͛̆̈͒͌̇̈͋̌̈́̂͆̆̂̍̎̉͋̆̈̊̾̾̐̍̽̑̈̒͘̚͜͝͠Ư̸̢̢̡̨̢̘͓̠̬̳̼̳̤̞̮̭̫̼̹̣̯̳̮̦͇̙̥͎̙̠͉̲̳͖͚̩͓̠̜̣̘͉͇͎͎̔͋̀̓̆̊͒̍̉̂̓̈́̽͗̉̅͛̌̓͝͝ ̸̢̧̜̪͎̠̦̫͚͖͚̼͚̫̩̣̹̺̤̩͔͎͍̘̰͍̫̹̭͗̄̀T̷̡̨̛̛͍̦̣̫͓̰̤̽̏̄͗̓́̏̒̄̿̃̓̈͊͐̈́͑͐̇͒͒̄̓̚̚R̵̨̢͎̫̲̫͓̬̪̯͔͇̮̲͓͇̺̤̲͚̘͙̻̩̹̙͘ͅỪ̸̧̢̧̯̼͕̠̞͎̫̩̬̙͈̮̣̓͑̑̄̃̓͂́̏̿̎̆͐̌̍̄̋̒̌̆̈́͊͋̎͋͒̿́̇́̚̚͘͘͘͜Ş̸̨̡̨̛̙̘̤̻̗̪̙̦͕͎̺̮̠͍̙͈̬̘̱͖̜͈̬̘̖͎̪̳̭̼͉̹̫͍̹̖̻̳̫̫̮̾̀̂̄͌̉̍͌͌̈́̏̍̏͂͊͊̒̈́̄̚͜͜͝ͅŤ̴̢̢̧̛̫͔̘̟̻̳̗̲̦͎̪̟̖̊̃̋̐̑̊́̏͌̌́̄̑̏̈́̆̋̋͒̌̈̀͂̚̚͘͜͝͝͠ͅ ̸̢̢̢̨̨̨̛͈̹͇̣̯̞̞̠͍͍̱̱̻̙̝̲̳̮͍̤̫̹̙̥̯͇̫̳̹̲̪̖̬̗͎͒̓͑̈́̌͊̋͌͌̉̏͒̓͛̇͂̐̂̈̇̉̉̍͆̀͂̍͘͘͝M̷̧̫̼̥̳͈̺̘̝̰̠̥̳͓͕̠̐̎̾͗̀̇̒̽̉̊̀̏̎̑̕͠ͅẼ̷̢̧̢̢͉͖͉̲͓̗̰̜͚͓̥̩͕̖̭̜̲̟͕̙̭̱̙̣̫̻̣̯͈̦͎̲̙̟̖̦͙̜̥̌̒͂̿̃͜͜ͅ?̶̢̨̨̛̠̬̤̫̱̜̗̮̳͖̩̹̻̘͔̺͓͈̟̰͔̭͍̞͕̤̲͇̤̯͉̠̦̯͓̱͋͌͑̌́̄͐͘̚͘ ̷̧̘̺̠̮̣̟̳̖̘͚́̌̄̄͐̈́͑̊̑̿͊̾͒͝Ḑ̵̭̟̝̟̣̃͆̑̃̾̓͑̎̃͒̾̎͑̂̈͗́̎͌͋̕̚͠͝Õ̷̧̦̟̭͖͕͍̹̺̠̺̣̩̼͕̼̺͕̮̠̤̲̠̭̏͋̄̂̈́̃͘ͅͅ ̴̛͇̼̤̖̳̲̗̌̆̔͑̈̍̽̿͑̆̈́̐̏̈́͂̈̌͊̌̆̇̃̓̑͊̈̈́͛̈́͋̎͌̑̽̂͂̕̚̚̚͜͠Y̸̧̧͓̞͔͓̼͎͖͕̗̦̥̭̺̫̪̯̥̺̭̻͉͚̝̱̱͈̠̘̙̱̫̅̂͌̾̆̏̐̈̓̓͌́͗̇̿̅̎̕͝͝͝Ơ̷̧̛̖̘͚̩͒͗̇̔̾̎̀̓̎̉̎̇̈́̊̀̓̐͗̆̈́̈́͗̈́̉̈́̈̃̆͛̍͘͝͠Ų̵̧̡̛̭̠͓̪̬̜͚̣̅́̔͗̄̓̆͂̋̑̊͆̓̀̈́̓̊̀̿̈́̌̀́̇̅͑́̕̕̚͝ ̸̙̳͉̙͈̂̾͜Ť̸̤̠̭͚̻̬̺̜̭̜͕͙̖͎͔̠̞̬̲͙̹̳̩̼͈͉́̈́͊̑̐́͒̍̚͜͝Ŗ̴̢̨̧̧̡̛̫̞̪͓̫͇̯̻̘̜͔͓͈̭̯͙̲̟̹̒̂͌͐̊̀̑̽͆̑̇̐́̓̂͐͒̓͂̓́͋̑̍̀́͘̚̚͝͝͝ͅŲ̴͎̼̞̭̖̖̬̳̭̝̽̈́S̸̨̛̛͕̫͉̳͈̮͖̫̘͇͐̉͆̌̎̌͂̓͊̄̀̈̄̌͒̊͗̉̿̎̉̀̒̈́̑͂͘͘̚͝T̴̨̧̡̨̛̩̩͈͓̞͔̙͇̬̳̦͎̹̻͇̲͙͔̭̺̪͕͓͎͉̼͈̤͔̘͓̱̗̼̦͗̊̇̿̃̈́̏̑̿́̓̓̈́͂̄̍͗̈́̋͛̄̊̃͒̇̐̈́̓͊̌͆̍̍̇̍̈́͠ͅͅ ̶̬̦̫̰̫̺̩͈͓͒͊̀̓̄̿̂͒͆̕̚͜ͅM̸̙̗̳͙̪̪̣̼̱̲̼̙͕̤̣̬̖̗̖̟̺̐̀͂̓̆̌͂̆̔̍͊́͑̇͋͊̄̓̄̓̈́́̎͘͘̚͝͠͠Ȩ̵͓̙͚̣͙̫̖͖͓̫̯͆͗̇̎͜?̸̡̛͇̘̱̘͉̜̱̘̝̳͎̼̺̻̺̩̫̼̺͎̹̥̟̯͉͕̯̖̗͔̟͈͇̳͚̘̖͊̈͑̍̇̐̽͑̆͛̒̈̉͒͊͑̄͐̈́̄̓̀͊͋̃̌̊̌͛͑̎͋͑̀͆̚͘͘͜͝͠ͅ ̸̢̧͈̝̻̗͙̱͔͚̳̻̙̱̦̙̻̱͍̟̳̥̪̱͙̬͖͇͔̤̭͇͔̲̻̜̼̰̦͙̥̀̈͒̎̾̌̂̅̓́̀̈́̎̏̈́͊̎̂̀͌̕̕͜͜͠͠͝͝ͅḐ̵̛̛̘͈͈͈̳͎̦̱̼̪̲̭̞͔̯͖̫͓̱̦̼̖̘̳̺̹̱̏̎͋̉͋̇͌̃͂̓̓̈̃̀̊̅͐̈́̉̃̌̾͆͗̈̆́̈́̌͒̚͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅǪ̴̮͍̖̫̰̭͈̼̼͙͉̙̠̼̖͉͈̖̪̥͊̈̐͛̏́͜͜͝ ̷̨̧̢̧̡͖̞̹̯̞̮̬̭̯̜̞͓̩̬̻̘͙̘̘͚͇͈̩̙̗̝̲͉̂̅̍͋͛̓̋Y̷̨̡̡̰̟̗͓͇͙͇̲͙͎̳̮͇̮̖͚̣̠̟̫̠̹͚͎͔͚̭̱̣̯̥͑͛̓́͛̔̊͋̉͘̕̚͜͝ͅǪ̸̡̨̧̧̛͔̳̭̤̥͓͈̖̼̼͉̗͔͔͈̮̩̟͍̳̦͉̮͈̙̦̭̪͍̘͕͓̻̯̆͂̌̊́͗̈́͌͆̀̌́̈́͊̍̍̉͐͋̂͐͑̍̐̔̆̋͆̾́̉̄͆́́̌̀̀̑͘̚̚͜͝͝͠͝͠ͅƯ̷̪̪̖̠̭͕͍̳̲͍͕̘͙̹̣̙̮̻̗͍̬̹͒̎̅̌̋̑̀̎̈́̌̓͛̇͆̉͗̑̆̃́̌̈́͋͊̊͆́̃́͐̒͗̿̌̚̕͝͠͝ ̶͚͎̫͕͈̘̖͍̞̘͍̲̘͎̏͐͛̓̆͊̈̀̃͆͂̒̉̍̄̋͆̓̈́̓̏̅͆͐͛̃̒͒̃͂͐̽̚̕͘͘͜͠͝͝͝T̴̡̨̢̢̧̢̧̢̛̮̞̯̼̺͈̼̪̘̘̥̙̹̮̯̜̗̟̦͙̊̿̿̑̆̓́̏͌̃̈́́̎̔͛̊̎̔͌̋̃̂͋̈́̈́͌̿̒͌͐̈́̈͌̑̏̕̚͜͠͝͝͠R̵̢̧̢̛̹̣̰̮̯̯̣̱͉̮̠̜͔̻̲̜͇̙̩̭̪̣͎̟̯̳̱̤̝̹̹̳͔͚̤̓̽͆͑̓͛̑̈͌́̒̓̈̈͘͘͜͜͠ͅỰ̵̧̨̛̛̙̠̻̮̬̠̯͙̫͎̰̜̳͍̞̰͖̼͖̥̰̲̰̼̻͇̙̜̻̻̣̜͕̪̩̔͋̎͗̎̂̑̾̎̓͛̆́̃̀͒̈́͋̉̀̐̃̆̓̽̾̔̅͂͂́̔̐͋̓̓̂̄͘͜͝͠͠͠ͅS̵̡̨̡̛̙͍̝̟͔̫̣͇̱̲̥̞̺̥͉͖͔̹̃̍̾̈́̏́̐̊̾̋̄̾̂͊̊̈̄̕͝T̷̢̲̪̗̻͚͖̹̘́̇̿̾̓͌͒̏̕ ̷̢̧̨̨̧̞̪͕̖͉̰̝̤̤͚͖̦͉̙̯̫̯̞̳̗̱͚͕͙͈͈͙̩͈͎̻̬̬͍͎̭͛͂́̉̒̾̀̒́̑̋͘͜͜͜͜M̷̨̢̡̛̛̛̹͚̗̝͚̞̩̤͓͙͚̯͇̥̙̬͕͈̗̫͇̏̀̄̀͌̄̐̑͛̉̽͊̎͑̇̏̆̄͒͂̉̈̓̆̌͌̔̈̊̿̈́̋̂͆̕͜͝͠Ȩ̶̢̨͓̳̱̫͚̞̭̗̞̟͖̖͖̤̤̻̯͐̎͛̑̂̋̊̓̓̉̈́̿̾̒̕̚͘͘͝͠ͅͅ?̶̧̞̦̬̭̟̠̱͉̤͙̼̀̃̽͋̂̐̐͘͜͠ͅ ̶̢̢̧̡̞̥̬̦͖̤̻͎͔̝̜̭͎̱͈̘̪̥̣̟̘̜͇̫̮̫̮̜͕̪̪̳̯̞̥̰̺̙̞̅̄̆̇̅̅͊͋̂͋̐͒̾͛̀̂̀̿̌̐̎̔̀̋̈́̚̕͘͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅD̷̨̧̨̢̛͇͍͇͍̠̬̭̦̼̖͔͈̜͖̪̖̣̘̝̘͖̭̞̮̤̙̭̰̘̣͔̗̲̓̋́̀͋̔͋̈̋̍̐̿̓̽́̾͑̄̒͗͜͜͜ͅͅƠ̸̧̨̨̹̝͓̖͖͙̰͚̝̟̪͈̯̘͎̰͉̠̭̲̭͓͍̜͈͕̺͍̹̺͖͖̮̱͉̮̱͎̝̺͖̎̒́͐͑̎̄̉̀̀̈́͊̋̈̈́̃̉͒̿͂͑̆͘͜ ̷̢͚͈̭̥̱͚̲̺̞̤͉̦̟͈̩͕͖̠͋̊̅̅͌̾͐̏͊̿̆́̀̈́̌͆̏̏̾̀̑̿͆͐̃̒̅̄͋̅̈́̄̊͗͊̈́̚̚̚͝͝͠Y̸̧̨̨̗̼̼̮̬̩̮̘̻̪̯̺̲̘̪̳̱̳̭͕̱͙̪͍̦̩̹̐ͅO̵̢̨͔̰͎̣̣͖͍͉͓͚͕̳͖͉̝̠̫͓̫͚̠̥̐̆̇̆ͅͅỨ̸̧̨̡̨̡̨͇͓͚̥͎̰̞̥͖͉̬̻̭̜̻̤̝͈̖̪̯̩͉̮̱̲̼̻͈̬̩̑͐̂̎̆͐̂͌̒̊͆̆̔̍̀̓̋̕͘͜͝ͅ ̵̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̩̹͇̲́͆͆̈́̀̒͑̉́̀̅́͗̌̾̆͗͌̆͒̋͒͊̌́̎̊̏̇͛́̔̋͝͝͠ͅT̴̠͓͍̞̥̈́͊̓̎̈́͌͌̚ͅŖ̷̛̬̩̩̖͙̻̲͎͔̜͇͕̞͎̳̙̣̫͊̿̃̋̏̊̐̏̏͛̅͌͆̈́̎̓̔̀̆̑̏̉́̋̂̂͜͠͝Ų̴̨̧̛̛͕̲̱͖̜͍͕̰̳̻̯̼̞̜̩̖̠̣̞͖̰̟͕͚̪̟͚͕̺̑̿̿̋̃̈́̇̈́̈́̓̑̾̾͗̿̽̋̎̆̒̇͛͛́͋̿̾̀̀̕͜͜͠S̷͚͔̺̗͖̽͌̅̅̐́͝T̵̡̛̛̥̖̦͕͍͔͈͉̮̻̤̪͓̰͓͕̣̱̖̹͉̞̦̪̣̤̠̳̮̪͕̖͈̭̜͎̙̮̦̤͛̈́̀̄̔̍͑̌̊̀̅̈́̈̅̆̏͜ ̸̧̨̡̢̛̥̖͚̹̣̫̳̖̭͓̤͇̫̤̺͕͚͚̘̮̻̬͈̭͚̙̀͆̽̓̀͛͛̄͑̇̓̏́̍͒̾͊̈́̿͒̃͐̀͑́̆̓͊̊̇̓̚̕͜͝ͅḾ̶̧̢̡̟͓̺̲̝̹̝̰̘̝͎̺̝̘̪̫̣͖͇̩̳͎̟̠̈̀́̌̈̏Ę̵̨̢̛̛̘͈̩̗͔̟̞̞̯͓͖̥͇͓̥̰̘̠̮̙̦́̇̑̈́̍̀̾͑͗̉̌͌̆̈̈́̉̽͒́͆͋̿̄̀̀͌͐̔͊͂͒̓͛̔̎͌̑͘̕͝͝͝ͅ?̶̨̢̡̛͔̤̼̮̯͔͓͇̘͓̭̫̻͚͇͙̯̭̫̥͙̻̖͎͖̞̀̓͆̉̒̄̽̓͆͋̃̏́̇̿̇̈́͜͠͝ ̴̨̢̛̼̯̦̗̬̘͈̥̻͇̤͓́͒̐̐̄͒͛͒̓͒̽̓̈́̅̒́͒͋̑̆̃͒̽̊̅̐̔͌̉̐̇͑̄͘͘͜͠͝͝͝D̶͍̟͙̮̰̤͖̬̙̗̦̮͊̆͛͋̏͛̈́̋̚͜͠͠Ǒ̵̢̧͈͕͉͙̏̓͊̓̿̇̃̒̒̈́͑̌͊̉̀̓͊͋̀̆̕͝ ̷̨̡̡̡̧̨̛̛̭̹̲͈̟̜̟̗̲̩̹͈̤̪̗̖̪͚̲͎̥̲͖̲̝̻͈̹̩̳̻̏̊͂́̅̃͐̃̑̅͛̅̌̒̒̃̓̉̓̍̄́͛̾̆̆̌͐̿̕͜͜Y̶̧̲̝͈̬͍̪̯̗͖̮̻͎̠͆̽ͅỢ̶̺͉͙͇̩̜̰͖̉͌̍͋͂̀̈̔̐̈́̓̈̽̌̌̅͌͂̍̂͂̿̅͆̓̎̀̂́̂̐͐̕͝͝͠Ǘ̴͓͉̥̭͇͂͆̇͂̄̎̿̏̃̓̈́͛̀̄͛͑͆̓̂͊̑͌̅̃̈́̂͂͑̓̿̅̅̄̈́̽͒̂̇́̕͘͘̚̚͝͝ͅ ̴̧̧̝̼͚͓̭̪͕̟̮̞́̅̾͗̐̉͆̅͆͌̀̽̏͐̑̆̿̊̐̅̃̌͐̔͂͗̌͆̈́͗̍̋̈̃͗̒̚͘̕̚͘͘̚͜͝ͅT̴̢̡̡̨̢̞̭̭̜̻̯̖̭̥̱̬͉̳͓͓̙̫̉͂̏͛̔̿̒̈́͐̆̒̉̀̍̀̏̅͂̄̈́̏̀̌͗̿̊͌̑̊̌͛̔͐̐̓̾̄̏̿̊̚͘͜͝͠͝R̴̛̯̟̖̥̣̻̰͐̓͑̃̒̉̆͒̐̎̍̽͒̋͑̑͋͂̋͊̏̿̒̅̄̓̌Ų̸̧̧̟̘̹̦̱̟͓͖̜̟͙͔̙̹̘̹̮͖̱̙͉̦̺͇̙͈̪̟̩̝͖̮̗͇̮̞͈̫̪͚̣̖̜̎́̄͊͆S̴̛̤̱̘̒͂͛͛́̀̎͊̎͂͂̈́̾̍̒͆͗͆͆̐̉͛̍̇͐̀̈́̕̕͘͘͘͝T̷͓̗̰͍̱͙͍͇̰̤̰̤̳̮̎̋̆̿͑͌͌̏̈́͂͛̑̓̏̃̉͛̕̕͜͝͠ͅ ̸̧̜̱̮͎̳̱̫͓͔̖̠̩͆̓͆́͂̽͜M̵̢̧̛̬̜̥̭͖̘̯̝̮̪̰̞̖͕͖̀̀̈̀̋̿͊̇́̃̾̔͌̊̂̍̈́̆̓͌̐̐̉͑́̎̊͆̈́̚̚͜͝E̷̢̩̟̮͔̜̪̞͙̟̱̝̳̅̇̈́͆͗̃̈́̌̓͛̑̿̐̒̓͂̄̐̽̊̂͑̀̂̓̍͒̈́̐̂̕͝?̴̨̧̡̡̛̻̲̝̟̰̻͖̥̣̹͙͖͓̲̮̫͎̹̝͇̜͉͙̙̻͇̩̣̰̬̦̮̜̙͈̦͉̞͕̭̝̣̰̹̋̉̊̇̃͒́̀̚͘͘ ̸̨̛̺̦͓̱͇̋̂̅͗͌͊͑̆̇̋̐͂͛̓͒̏̔͐̾̎͋͒̃͐̉̋̆̍͗̋̓̈̒̊̂́̀́͒̌́̕͝͠͠͠͠D̷͚͎̱͈̪̮̠̯̥͈̰̲̥̊̏͛̀̌͆̽̐̽͜͜͝͠Ỡ̷̢̛̠̫̠̪̺͓͉͙̤͓̩̰̬̰̪̙̗͓̺̦̗͙̜̼̍͋̊̑̒̈́̈́̌̑̊̎̈̇̆̅̾̅̐̓̀͗̀̑̀̏̽̉́͊̉͘̚͝͝͝͝͝ ̵̛͎̀̌̅̉͌̊̾̔͆̽̈́̋̾̂͋͂͊̓͒͆͒̋́͗͌̀̊̇̀̑̏̈́̏̈́̎̚̕̚͘̚͠͝͝͠Y̸̨̠͇̤̖͓͖͚̻̽̓͌̀̂̌̓̈́̀̽̽Ơ̵̧̟͓̯̯̠̓͒͂͌͊̎̔̎͆͋͐́̌̅̑̉̍͂̓̿̏̓̆̈́͐̌͗͆̔̌̆̓̑̀͋̀̀̈́͋̓̃̕͠͝Ų̸̨̡̨̢̹̖̠̥͉̘̪͙̳͇̥̲̬̱̝̞̟͓͇̗̙͇͍̤̀̒̋̍͒̅̄̏̔͗̅͂̉͊̇̾͗̏̊̉̾͆̆͊̿̒̔͐̃̈́̽͌̿̑͂̃̈́̚͜͜͝͠ ̴̡̢̢̛̥̱̱̣̜̳̭̯͈̝̪͈̟̳͓͕̲͎͎̫̂̀͗̄͒̌̽̈́̑́͑͗̋͋̇̆͒̿̋̀̏̐͋̌͒̀́̉̌̅̊͌̂̆̔͌͑̕̕̚̚͘̕̕͝͝ͅT̸͓͙̙̭͙̆̏̈͋̑̈́̆́̏͛̄̈̐͒͂̔̈́̎̎͝ͅͅR̴̢̜̟͇̠̳͑̅́Ų̶̨̨͍͕̞͕̯̲̖̠̳̟͇̥̌̌͐̇̽͛̉̉͆̄͑̾̇̓̇̃̓̚̕͝Ş̶̡̲̝̬͚̙̼̤̱̲͈̮̺͚̙̻̗̯̭͉̥̪̙̝͚̦̤̤̟͓̣̠̦̜͍͓̦͖̯̈̂̓̏̈͆̏̔̚͘͘ͅT̵̡̧̨͎͈͔͔̹̞̘͓͚͉͍̘͖̠̰͎̭͉̜̳͉̜͇͔̠͍̰͙̰̭̞̪̯̩͈͉̞͇̾͆͛͂̎͊͌̑̂͐́̓̑͒͂̔̿̆̉̀͂͜ ̸̢̡̝͖̥̠͈̭͖̖͓͎͉̣̥͚͙̦̹͖̝̦͍͖̗̯͎͕̘̜͔̩̻̲̥̯̹̙̺̙̥̹̉̾͐̽̾͑̾̒̈́͋̏͌͗͂̓͋͐̇͂͆͒̈́̏͂̈́͑̅̀̈̔̇̂̋̄̽̈́́̎̅̽̚͝M̵̛̛̖̐́̓̐̓̏̆͊̾̅̏͗͋̿̈̑̈̌̽͝Ę̸̢̧̯͓͍̗͕̯̝̜͓̮̭̯̙̜͇̟̯̖̬̗͇̻̰͖̒̿̄͗̑̌̐̈́͜͜͠?̸̧̧̛͖̝̗͕̥̺̪̱͔̰͈̮̼͖͙̺̗̮̜͚̗̣͎̀̍̍̐̑̉͐͛̈́̽̿́̑͂͒͗̆̾̽͊̎̄͝ͅ ̶̣̱̪̺̜̣̠̘̣̜̝̘̱̭̮̹͚̯͓̼̱͓̣͖͙̭̫̝͖̳̦͖͑͌̐̏̿͒̏̽̿́̾̇̽̓͗̍̈́̔̎͒̾̂̋̀̈͑͌̄̄̚̕͜͝Ḋ̷̪̜͉͚̟̯̥̿̂̔͑̎̋͆̎͒̚O̶̪̳̝̫͍̗͓̯͚̥̝̼̘̭͓̩͛̓̎́̅͐̕͝ ̴̤̲͉̱̳͔͖̺͎̭̲̺̯̖́̿́͆͂̇͗͌̌͘͘͝Y̸̨̧̡̢̢̪̞̹̰̰̭̖͇͓̮̱̳̹̬͈̼̖̪̼̫͓̮̯̜̯̤̻̫̭̫̣͈͈͙̻͎̫̙̬͚̥͖̾̑̀́̃̆͋̕͜Ơ̶̢̡͍̬͎̜̝͇̲̗̠̫̟̜̱͎̦͇̳̰̙͍̰͖̤̮̗̰̠̤̫̯͈͕͉̤̗̮̹̬͙̅̋̈́̎̊͋̐͂̈̄̔͆̏̀̿͒̈͆͐̈́̀̈́͋̕͜͠͠͝ͅƯ̷̧̨̨̡̛̜̦̳͍͍͎̹̳̮̩͉̝̹̜̝̪̝̜̘͔̱͂̎̌̎̀̈̏̈͛̔̒̆͌̓̓̓̊̾̓̓͛̍̍̾͋̇͆̀̈̉̑͊́͗̄̓̀̚̕̕͝͝͠͝͝ͅ ̶̧̡̛̞̩͚̦̹̟͍̟̳̤̬͎̲͙̻̤̘͙̤̘͖̰̄͋̀̈́̔̓̉̑̍͊̐̔̋̾̋̀́̒̔̇̿̀̃͘̕̚͠͝͝͝ͅT̶̢̧̛͉̱̬̭̼͔̬͍̦̱͖̪̹͖͙̤̙̠͔͈̰̲̆͌͊̋̄̽́̋̇͌̌̈̇̉͑̍̊̆͆͛́̏̕ͅŖ̵̡̨̧̨̨̧̡̤̭̼̬̲̦̩͕̠̬̣͉̳̱͙̬̗͎̩͇̬̳̳͈̋̄̔̀̀̒̿̈́̏̀̓͐̂̍͂̐̄͗̆̊̃̚̕͘͘̕̚͜Ų̸̨̨̧̲̺̯̰̼͖̖͈͓̞̬̪̺̮̠̟̬̟̬͚͚͇̹̼͓̭̯͔̖͑̀̆̊̈́̿̄̀̌̈́̎̏̓̅̄̃͒͗͆͗̋̐̈́̈́͐͆̑̿̃͛́͒̚͜͝͠͠͠͝S̶̡̡̡͎̟̖̘̤̯̖̲͈̟͕̤̲̥̱̺̲̳̤̩̲̥̠̘̟̝̭̍̽̒̀̄̉̅̚Ť̸̢̧̢̛̥̝̙͈̻̦̝̝̙̦͕͙̙͈̺̱͉̼̹͔̣̥̗̦͉̞͚̖̙͎̲̖̞͎̬̟̟͈͖̘̭̈́̈́ͅͅͅ ̴̧̡̨̢̨̡̛̰̳̪̝͉͔̬͍͇̭͙̞̯͙̩̞̰̼͓̙̱̬̹̻̦̬̳͉̠͚̬̭̫͋͆͂͗́͋͛̿́̌̃̉͗͒̀͑͛̀̀͊̏̚͘͘͜ͅḾ̵̧̼̻̰̻̫͎̻̺̺̤̗̲̯͖͈̲͚̖̹͉̦̼̱̦̳̭̱̘̪͚̺̘͉͚̤̝͓̻̱̙͈̺͛͗̊̽̀̉̇͋̐̎̿͛̒̆̾̓̉͂̐̈̈́͐̈́̓̆̓̋͗̽͋͑̐̕̚͜͜͜ͅͅḘ̶̢̧̨̡̠̩̰̪̠̰̻̣̣̥̗̲̱̰̹̩͇̮̙̦̫̱͈̰̻̳̺̟̩̝͍͇̠̖̰͚͚͇̿͌̓͛̈́̎͒͆̇͐̾̒̿̚͘͜͠?̵̜͎͓͍͇̺͖͉̬͖̯̖͖̜̻̫̰̬͇̀͂̿̀͂͆̆̓͛̏̈́́̔̈́̍̑̀̿̆̌̈́̋̕͝͝ͅ ̴̧̢̡̛͕͉̗̤̟̭̠͓̥͓͓̲̭̦̟̞̜͕̟̆́͂̀͂͐̃͑͋͆͒̑̿̄̌͌̏̐͛̿͌͗͆͋̕͜͜͠͠͠D̵̨̡̛͉̳̹̖̘̪̠͓̭̜̱̫̳͈̜͕̺͔̱͖͇̲̠͙̩̭̫̥̲̜̿̒̃̓̿͋̾̅͑̓͐̊̿̾̐́͐̈́́̀̇̎̊͐̏̔́͊̐̕̕͜͠Ơ̴̧̛̩͚̻̳̪̹̭͎̥͎̙̝̱̗̰͕̞̮̹̤̥̣̞͇̝̥̖̘̮̭͙͎̺̝͓̱̋͋̓̓̇͊͑̈́̿̽̑̅̌́̌͗͂́̾͂̅̈́̈́̓͋̉̾̎̊̃̅̀͛͋͂̈́́͘͘͘͝͝ͅ ̵̧̧̢̟̞̠̝͎̬̼̞̜̟̦̻͌͊̏̋͋̄͌́̓͆̌̍̿̐͊͋̽̍̈̋̊̉̔͊͘̚͘͝͠͝͠ͅY̴̨̧̡̢̡̨̮̝̜̮̫͈̱̫̬̳̗͙̣̬̣͖̲͕̳̼̠̭̝͍͇̫̝̝͖̠̩̯͓̖͉̫̳͎̹̫͂̏̃̿͜͠ͅȌ̶̧̡̨̧̢͎̠̺͙̙̖̥̗̹̲̜̬͔̫̹̗̜̙̱̦̪̰͔̠̖̹̼͔͙͜ͅŲ̴̧̧̧̧͍̟̤̭̣̻̬͈̺̭̳̹̞̫̟͓͙̙̣̯̯͖͖̱͔̗̯̪̩̙͕̱̖̼͕͙̗͕̟̫͖̾͜ ̵̨̧̢̨̨̛͎̫̖͉̘̩̦̯͇̩̩͍̜͖͕͚̺̼̤̬̏̈́͛͛̀̃̀͋͑͌̅̍̆̕̕͜͜͝T̷̺̩͕̱͌̊͊̎̅͐̈͗͆̀̂̑̑̄̏̽͋̈́̓͐̀̈́̓̇̈́͐̿̀̈́̿̽̿͗̈́̿̊͒̇̆̾͊̿͊̚͘̕͜͠͝R̵̛̛̭̜̯̘̜̰̠̪̩͔̀̊͐̒̓͊͑̓̔̒͋̏̐̎͑̾̈́͝U̶̡̡̬̟̣̥͇̗̮̱̼̤̰̯͓̥̠̺̠̟̳̥̹̜̗̳̫̼̝̠̘̣͖͓̻̭͋̈́͛̒̈́̏͑̍͒͐͂͂͗͐͂̉̉̍̓̓͗͋̆́́̃͋̀̈́̑̔͊̐̐̓̾͑̔̿̕̚̚͘͜͝͠S̵̨̮͓͉͇̘͓̭̥̙̪̳̗̈̽̒͂̊͊͐͐͆́T̷̛̛̼͉̘͇̯̞̫͔̣̮̱̣̭͈̣͙̬͈̼̭͎̺̺̣͔̽̏̇̀͊̿̓̑̓͒͊͗̈̆̿̊͆́̄͗̑̎̈͗́͗̏͂̓̊̊̅̂̚̚̚͘͜͝ͅͅ ̸̡̨͚̖͚̞̼̠̮͚͎̠̘̻̻͈͍̣͎̭̦̺̣̙̮̮̩͈̺͎͈͉̿͋̿͒̔͜͜Ḿ̶̢̛̟̗̞̼̹̊̓̉͋̄̈́͆͗̓́̓̀̽̀͌̓͊̑͛̀̋̏̾̈̂̃̌̆͌̇͆̏̑̓̂̈́̍̄̈́̽͒͘͝͝͝͝Ȅ̶̡̡͉̩̪͙͉̎̆?̴̢̛̗̼̙̼̜̣͖͍̠̪̻̈͆̔̽̇̂̆͊̎͐͊͌̏̒̍̑̍̾̉͋̚͘̚͜ ̸̧̻̖̟̼̭͓̲͆̈̍́̈́̒̋̄͑͗̑̿̆̂̿͝D̴̛̛̝̟͔̔͋͆̔́̌̈́̎̓͗̂̉̾̃͐͐̽͐̅̌́̔̈́̍͂̉͌̒̓͌̕͝͠O̷̞̞̺̰̗̗̭̮͈̞͕̙͉̰̹͆̑̈̾̒̀̈͑̓͌̏̉̓̇͂̎̊̄̾̉̂̀̓̆̿̌̈̎̓͛͌̈́̋̂̓̆̆͊̄̎́̆̈́̚̕͝ͅ ̵̧̨̢̢̡̢̡͖͔͖̯͎͍͔̹̖̱̱͚̦̼͖͍̖̦̼̖̦̮̣̻̳̠͔̜̯̭̙̥̻̼̣̬̜̟͙̈́̓̾͐͗͂̌̅̃̈́̈́̅̈́̈́͆̅̒͋̔̄́́̓̓͊̆́͊̚͝ͅY̵̢̧̠̼̳̝̠̟̯̹̯̦͚̻̩͙͎͉̯͔̱̘̩̣̙̙̹̹̞̰͖͕̥̤͓̳̬̭̥̲̹̖͚̭͕̿̃̉̌̋̀͗̈͜Ơ̷̧̨̨̰̩̞̺̩͕̜̼̠̫̼̮̖̼̻̲̳̜̖̦͖͇̬͉̲̠̻͎̲̥̪͕̰̮̔̿̍̋̽̏̎͐̀̑͂͑̏́͗̊͑͗͐̕͜͝Ứ̸̧̧̹̫̟̳̞͚̼̙̦͙͙̺̗̪̘̫̰̣̠̮̼̫̻̟͍̰̖͓̼̤̺̳̥̼̥̖̝̘͍̰̃͆͐̃̈́͊̋͌̉̈́͒̆̐̄̀̄̊̉̓̃̏̆͝ͅͅ ̴̢̢͓̩̗͚͔͇͕̩̱̗̫̼̬̪͔̥̥̼̖̱̗̺̤̭̰̞͔͖̳̥͖̃͊̉̆͋̋̉͂̑̉͑̿̃̑͋͑̿̈́̚͜͜Ṭ̸̢̙͖͕͈̬̉͋̍̿̇̂̿̆̅̅͒̀̓̉̌̾̉́̈̅̂̆̑̑͐̈́̐͘̚͝͠R̸̙͖̬͇̘̼͚̿̋̍͒͋͌́̒́́̀̒͒̀͝͝Ũ̸̢̧̧̯͈̗̤̗̘̥̹͚̩̺̯͎̞͇̹͙̱̙̞͓̙̟̱̹̲̱̜̖̠̥͚̥̫͇̜̩̖̪̰̊̏̾́̄̈́̈́̔̔̃͌͋͋̇͒͐͆̊̄̈́̔͗̾͋̃͘͜͜͝͝Ş̸̼̥̙̦̪͉̭̟̬͍͇̹̻̟͎̗̜̣͕͕͕̣͓̮̹̭͇͉̮͎͑̾̐͐̈́̓̏͜͝ͅͅͅT̷̢̨̛̰̦̤͚̭̰̝̥̝̯̱̣̠̫̩͈͙̯̦̰̓̅̽̀̌̀̆̐͋̈́̍̐̀̉̓̄͒͆̊͊͗́͗̔͆̾̈́̀̄̂̈̊̇̉̈́̕͘͘̚̕͘͜͠͠͝ ̷̙͔̒͂̀͝M̵̢̨̞̺̤̗̰̫̘̼̮͔̯͉̰̞̩̲͙̮̗̮̦̙̗͍̘̿́̈́͆́̄̽̆͒͗̑͐̓͊̐̈́̀̿͆̽̊͜͝͝ͅE̷̛̛̛̝̻͙̖̜̟̩͉̣̠͔̦͔̗͍̻̞̫͊̌͋͒̓̿̔̄͆̔͋̃̆̿̾̿́̈́̌̀͛͋̆͛͊̆̄̎͌́̆̃͒̚͜͝͠͝͝ͅ?̸̧̡̨̭̙͔͎̮̬̙̲͓͙̦̳͇͈͍̩͙̟̻͉͋̓͌͐͒̑̅̀̆̋̑̇̐͐̀̏̋̚͜͜͝ ̸̢̡̢̡̡̡̢̛̻͎͎̪̦̹̖̦͍̯͇̠̦̮̮̜̩͕̩̲͎̮͔̹͍̪̬̰̮̩̞̝̹̲̩͖̰͙̠̯̔̽̿͐̎̉̐̐͗͛͐́̆̓̾̄̈́̾̔̃̅̌̄̌̐̂͐̀̔̄̾̔̔͆͑͘̚͘͘̚͘̚͠͝ͅD̸̢̧̥̟̗͔̼͖̭̫͉̱͕̤̗̫̟͚̥̰̜̫͍̜̩͆Ŏ̶̡̡̞̤̪̗̤̥̘̹̞͚̯̺̥̯̙͎͎͉̙̜̮͇̥͖͚̪͚͈͈̲̰̲͍̭͖̪͕̹̤̻̼̲̹̪̒̀͊̽̿̾̈͆̄͆̽͗͛͗͑̾̚̚͜͜͠ ̶̡̢̨̧̛̠̹̺͉͈̣̖̦̦̱̝͈͎̳̗̟̠̎͐̋̈́̈͝ͅY̵̡̨̧̨̟̥̜̘̹͔̼̖͕̘̪͓͖͈̗̝̼̮̗̞̘̫͖̻͙͔̊́̍̾̾̈́̓̂͒͌̑̔̂͂̿̇̎͂͐̍͗̉̓̈̍̓̚͝O̶̧̡̢̡̢̢̧͚̞̤̭͈̳̤͍̼̖͖̜̮͖̺̭̼̝͈̭͚̥̱̯̜̼͎̗̱͚̬̝͈̠͇̩̮͗̆̿̽̊̇̽̿̎͊͊̌̓̋̑̉͂̐͂͛͘͘͘͜͜͝ͅṲ̵̰̙̦̗̦͖͓̼̯̲̻̲̖̖̬̖͈̬̱̯̜̘͔͈̟͎͎̩̗͔̩̰̗̠͚̳͉̲͔̇͊͋̔͊̓̑͗̋́̔̾͑͌́͐̎̉́̓̅̑̀̈́̏̀͛̅̐̌̔̕̚͘̚͜͠͝ͅ ̵̨̡̨͍̮̹̥͍̦͉̗̱̘̯̩͙͂̿̍̋̓͗̂̀̂̐̏͒͋̌͛̃̃͘̚͝ͅͅT̴̛̬͚͍͚͉͖̖͓͉̪̘̞̮̝̝̥̽̈́͑̐͛̄̎̎̌͘͝ͅͅŔ̸̢̖̖̪͙̼̤̟͕̬͉̱͑̐͂̑͋͆͑̀̈́͌̍̍͜͠͝͠͝Ư̷̹̳͖̎̈́̈́̽̑͐͗͆́̂S̷̼͈̮̝͗̀̓͊̓̆̇͂̒͆̊̍̈́̆̆̌̆̈͌͆̏́̈́̕͝T̶̨̛̮̣͍͎̳̗̮̫̫͎̖̩̖̘̬̦͇̫͎̭̘̬̰͇̘̩͚̺͇͉̜̳̠͙̰͇̳̯͔̝̬̲͙͐̃̓̽̓́̏̔͋͐́̄̃̀̅̆̅̄̋̈́̿͗̿̾̀̑̅̿͆̿̃̈́͒̏̄̆̈́̕͠͝͠͠͝ ̸̡̫̞̲̙̺̬̭̝̈̊̒́̐͋̿̓̊̎́̈̿̒̐̈́̾͠͠ͅM̵̧̨̱̞̼̬͇̰̜̝̣͎̺̝̺̲̜̲̲̞̭̦̞͖̟̺̻̼̟̝͚̘̬͇̞͖̮̗͗̄̓͑̿̄͂̐͗̉͊͊͆̀͂̆̓͋̔̾̉̂͗͘͘͜͝͝͝ͅĘ̷̧̧̛̛̞͕͉̳̪̤̗̦̰̞̣̪̠̣̖̖̟̪̹̦̣̺̜̂̓͐̍͒̏̽̇̍̃̑̐̽̋̀̍̇̉́͛̇̓̏͒́̾̃͌͒̊̊̀̿͘͝?̸̢̧̨̧̡̛̛͖̭̳̟̰̤̦͔̙̱̮̳͚̘̙̣̬̺̩͖̪̪̣̜̱̠̗̜̯͚̃̓͑͋̒͛͊̾̈́͊̀̈́̌͋̈́̂̀͊̏́͊͊̅̈̃̆̀̓́̈́̄̈́̃͆̉͘͘͝͠͝ ̵̝̍̓̏͐̉̑͗̽́̎̎͌̉͂͆͘͝D̴̦͌̑͗͐̌̀̎͛͌̋̃̉̏̊̑̇̐̋̒̅̒̓͊̄̒̔̿͗̒́̿̅̈͗̊̌͛̓̀̐́̀̕̚͝͠͝Ơ̸̧̲̖͕̭̥̯̼̰͖̼̖̫̗̼̝̠̞̜̲̱̳̲̜͊̅̈̋̀̍͒͂̂̍͋̈́̂̔̋̽́̄̀̑̒̇͒̈́̐̒̚̕͠ͅͅ ̶̝̭̺̫̻̲̳̣̩̜͉͊̓̓̍͊̆̈̽́͌̇̈́̾̌͐͒͊̋̽̈́̉͐́͗͛̎͑̀̊̉̊̀̊̓̿̏̓͗͘̚̚͝͠Y̵̧̢̟͉̰̫̥̩̹̺̪̬͇͔̫͇͖͎͚̬͚͖̠̮̼̣̼͖̤̐̍̿̇͌̐̔̓̄̿̋̊́̕̕͠͠Ơ̶̢̧̥͇̩͍̳̙̠̥̈́̈́̋͂̄̈́͒̀̍́͐̀̒̍̇͑̋̌͊̔͗͑̅͆̈́̐̒̈́͒͊̕̚͘̚̕̚̚͝͝͝ͅȔ̴̧̨͍̦͖̗̮̠͙͕̪̟̪̰̠̹̜̦̹̼͚͖̗̹̝̟̱͔̪̗̭̟̰̘̻͖̺̤̘͉͍̤̮̘͉̯̏̔͆̌̀͆̏̌̋͋͘͠͠ͅ ̴̡̛̦̘̖̲̳͎͚͍̪̄͌͂̒̂͗Ţ̷̡̧̨̛̻̩̘̹͎͚̺̦̪͕͍͙͔̲̳̥͎͓̘̹͔̟̘͓̝̲̭̽̐̇̊͒͊̎̆͊̅̾̈́̅̆͂͗̎͌̓̈́̄̒͋͂̒̂̽̍̇̎̍̓̀͛̏̂̔̚͝͝͝͝ͅR̴͈̖̋̅̅̀͋͊͂̾̓̅͗̇̅͂̔̈́͌̓͊̽̓̏̎̂̂͐́͆͆̐̀͌͋Ų̷̨̡͈͖̠̻̬͚̻̱̝̪̟̳̪̮̯̹̺̗̥̲̦̓͊͐̐͒͆͊̐̆̑̀͂͐̔͊̀͊͗̌̃̈́̋̏̐̃̿͛͊͘͘̚͝͠͝S̶̛̰̳͙̺̗̳̼͍̥̘̻͚̰̻͙̣̎̿̍̈͛̏͆̂̔͗͜͠͠Ţ̴͙̳͔̯͓̥̙̭̪̦̹̘̭̻̤̟̞̼̞̑͗̆̋̌̒͆͊̑̕͘ ̴̡̧̧̢̡̨̛̣̦͎̱̫͙̙̠̳̪̝͙̻̞̗̮͓̘̜̗̼̰̦̗̫̰́͌̍̈́̈̎̔́̍̀̋̇̃͐̈̄̉̋͌͊̔̾͂͛̚͘̕͝͝M̶̡̧͈̮̘̫̞͈̩͓̫͈̻͔̼̪͔̤̫̪̹̰͙͎͖̽́̒̆͌̓̀̆̌̚͜Ę̸̧̤̭̜̺͙̱̝̲͎̼͇̟͉͔̤̣̤̻̻͈̘́̌͆̐̎̊͒̂͊̋̈́̊̂̽̀͛̐́̏͗̍̂̓̍̊͑̏̚͘͜͜͝͝?̶̧̡̧̨̬̲̣̝͉̹̲̩̙͖͔̫̲̼̜̱̯̙̦̮̳̫̠͓͎̹̝͔͊̐̒͑͝ͅ ̴̡̡̡̢͚̥̬͚̰̦̜̺̥̜̣͓̗̼̲̲̠͎̳̹̟̪̭̥͇̝̫͚̣̗̹͓̜̲͈͗͐̅̏͒̀̽͆̓̅̇̑̊͋͂͜͜͝͝ͅD̶̡̨̢̢͈͔͉͚̺͎̘̱̣̻̞̰̼͕̦̰͈͔̲̟̪̙̣͐́̏̌̑̏̀͜͜͝Õ̴͉͓͔̜̳̟͕̹͈͌̅̾́͌̽͊̓̆̀̈̇̓͗̾̔̈́̓͒̓͌̉̂̓́́̎̔̌̾̇̚͘̚͠͠ ̴̧̗̲̝̙̲̞̙̲̤͔̖̘̗͈̦̥͈̰̓̆̂͐̀̑͂̄́̿̌̔̿̓̀̇̈͌̏̾̀̏͌͌̕̚̕͝͝͝͝Ÿ̴̢̱̩͎̤̥̳̞̠̬̗͎̩̙̰͑̈͆̒̀̆̾͒̀̓͗̃̐̽̀̔̐̕͝Ơ̷̢̳̭̹͙̱̥̹͈͒̈̊̃̉̐͗̏̑̾̀͒̃́̇̅̎̃͛̀̓͆̕̕̕̚͠U̶̡̨̧͖͈̺̠̦̹͉̳̦͇̣̹̣̟̳̝̖͗͆́̅̃̃̈́́̾͋̊̒̑͆͑́̋̀̽̽̊́̾̐̿̒̽̓̿͆͑̈́̇͗͒͊̒̈̓̽͑̃̇̄͜͜͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅ ̶̙̖͔͇̦̺̙̜̳͖̲̰͎̗̜̜̗͔̠̳͚̱̳̺̜̞̩̲̮͇̩͑̀̽́͒̅̍͐̽̆̿̔̈̋̔̑͛́̔̾͆͗̔̈́̾͛̈͗͒̈͊̇̐̇̑͑̈́͘͘͝T̸̢̤̯̩̜̗̗̩̙͕͓͖̳͉̫̙̹͕̺̙̰̃́̓̌͗̔̂̀̊̒͜͝ͅR̸̡̡̧̧̨̡̫̳̟̬̞͕͎̲̜͚̙̲̠̖͓͖̻̬̝͙̥̠͖̹̘̳͙̯̫͙͚̻͙͍̐͆͐͌̈̎͋̋̔̽̿̄̈́̕͠ͅͅƯ̷̛̫̞͚͍̞̪̹̒͒͂͌͐͆̉̅̈́̒̌́͂̀̂͐̌͋́́̇̔͊̉͒͐͋͌͑̕͜͝ͅŜ̴̺̞̼͒̏͊̍̅̎̒͂̈͆͋͑̆͂͌͛̄̓̈́͊͐̈́̌̌̓̄̇̈̉̃̎̂͑͘̕̕T̵̨̙͍̝̪̜͍͎͈̹̟̭̖̘̗͚̰̟̮̩̭̩͉̙̻̯̭̰͕̱͖̮͕̫̦̰͌͑͛̏̌̽͒͌̊̈́͋́͒̒̊͜͠͝͝͝ͅ ̸̨̢̭̤̠̤̙̩͕̘͇̰̜͙̞̗̰̪̖͙̬͖̮̹̼͒̄͌̒͋̓̌́̽́̂̈́͊͘͜M̵̨̨̺͇̼͎̞͕̼̱͔̼̯̜̥̳̠̻̩͍̣͇̝̺̰̳̗̖͚̻̼̺͌̍̇̈́̈̌̽̐̿̌̎̅̀͆̓̓͌̈̓͗̌͛̈́̎̏̆͐̍̀̃̎̓̄̒̕̚̕͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅȨ̵̢̢̧̼̦̝̭̜̫̩͉̼̖̲̩̮̥͈͇̼̱̟̫̠̖̘͕͈̩̻̲͔̯͇̤̮͙̭̱̲͊̊̽͆͆̒̒̀̈́̃̈̏͛̿̏̌̅́̈̚͘͜͜͝ͅͅ?̵̧̢̨̨̢̛̛̪̪̼̻̩͈̘̹̞̯͎̳̪̪̺͙̲͚̣͈̯͙̤̝̩̦̥̹͖̜̥̻̬͓̰̹͋̏͒͌́́͂͛̒̀́͊̀̅̓̋̇͌̌̊̇͐͋̄̽́̆͜͠͠͝͝ͅ ̴̨̛̻̠͙͖̩͚̦̗̱̦̥̬̙̔̅̎̇̇͊͆̀̓̒̅̈́̆̑̈͆̽̂̉̒͆̾͘̚͘͝͝͝Ḍ̶̢̢̛͖̖͙̟͓̺͖̺͇̳̥̪̦͇̗̠̩̖͈̱͉̯̞̣͇̥͔͙͑̈͛̇̄̈̀̈́̂͆͗̋̒͐̆͗̅̕͘͘͝͝ͅͅǪ̶̧̧̧̛̭̥̙̱͍̳͇̞̞͂̏̽͐͊͌̓͊͂̉̒̄̀͒͋̈́̓̃͂̉̾ ̵̢̧̡̛̗̘̠̭̰̭̟̙̞͚̪̺̝͎̟͉̯͖̖̰̺͈̥̥̙͔̹͕̮̳̰̩̱̠͈̆́͐̈́̄̈́̓̽̆͋̅̂͛͂̂̔̉̈̆͛͗̀̉͌̑̀̏͌́̅̾̉́̈́̋̌́̀́̎̓̕̚̕͝͝͠ͅŸ̵͔̙́̔̓̈́͐̆̎̀͐͐͌͐̃̀͊́̀̍̈͑͑̅̅̀̆͒̆̓̾̈́̔̿̚̚͘͝͝͠Ớ̸̧̧̲͉̤̳̥̖̫̻͖̬̼̳̯̼͖̰̩̩͍͎͚̝̗̳͎͚̭͉̈́̉̒̐̈́̆̂͐͗̌̐̄̚͜͠ͅͅƯ̶̛̛̟͉͕̍̍͒̒̄̓̐̄̈́̐̄̆̈̄͂̀͗́́̏̎͌̃́̀̾̔͒̊̑̒̒̎̈̀͘͘͘̕͘͘͝͝͝͝ ̵̛̹̰̥̑͊̐̓̃͑̈́́̅̀́̅̄̄͌̀͑̏̔̋̃͐͋͌͛̃̓͆̆̽͑͗́̉̃̊͗͂̅̀̉̈́̕͘̚͠Ţ̶̧̛̛͍̜͍̖̠̗̰̳̮͖̖̮̻̭̠͇̪̝̞͇͎̠̥̺͈̭͔̱̂̍́̓̂̂͑̒̿̇̏̐̆͋̾̊͆͐̇͛̓͛̉́̒̊͗̀̋̑̆̓̆̿̍̀͒̏̕̚͘͠͝R̵̡̡̛̹̩̻̦̬̻̜̜̰̣͕̣̼̼̻̖̩̮̭̝̣̦͖̝̙͎̣̙͔̺͎̺̱̟͔͙̉̈́͑͂̽̈́͒̈́͂͂̐́͐̓̑͑̔̂̎̀̉̂͒̇͋̈͂̀̌̒̾̄̀͑͐̈̀̊̒̕̕̕͘͜͜͝͠͠͝ͅƯ̸͕̓͒̀̈́̏͘͝S̷̨̢̛̥̹̙̞͙̼̘̠̮͈̞̤̳̠̫̬̻͇̳̤̯͐̏͑̇́͛́̓͛̅͊̀́̚ͅŢ̶̧̢̡̛͔̘̟̩̹̫̥̙͈͔̗̫̝̩̙̫͈̰̼̮̞̬͌̿͊͐͐̿́̏̒͊̈́̒͌̉͆̑͒͗͝ ̴̡̡̡̨̜̱̱͎͙͓̫͎̘̻̗̯͚͕̺̳̼̳͓͈̭͇̘͎͇̯͙͕̺͙̣͈̻͇̻̣͇̞̊̅̃̀̈́̐̔͒͒̽̏̀̈́͊͒̂͐̽́͂͊̊̒͆̔̎̏̉͂͆́̿͗̔̿̍̈́͌̑̉̏͜͜͝͠͝ͅM̴̡̱͇͙̮͕͉͍͔͉̩̩̜̭̼͓̰̱̩͙͓͓̺͇̩̣̗̂̌͌̔̈́̒ͅE̷̡̢̡̧̛̱̮͎͍̗̪̰̬̥̬̫͚̥̖̼͕̬̺̪̙͚̰͈͇͖͙̙͓̣̞̻̞͍̭̦̤̯͚͕̲͆̌͌́̆̎͋͆̆̈́̎̅̋͊͛͌͑̀͗͊̀͛̑̈̌̕̕̕͝͝?̴̡̳̤̪̫̙̹͉̭͕̩̺̳̻̬͔̳͎͙͔̬̥̝̞̪͓̟̋͌̑̆͂̔́́̂̂́͐͗̾̐̅̇̍̽̄̓̇̇̅̈͒͂̐̎̑̀̇̉̈́́̓̆͆̈̏̓͗̚̚̕͠͝͠ͅ

Spoiler

—Yes.

Birds chirping, alarm clocks ringing, dead bodies on the street... your average morning in New Town. Nano had been hanged the night before, and now several cute, litte crows were already feasting on his eyes. Most people ignored the body, but someone felt a little different. Although this time Nano had not had the chance to shoot, he had left something behind.

In a corner, the two Worshippers were casually discussing about the new chamber of the ruins they had just discovered. Rumour had it that several years ago something bad had happened to the town, but nobody alive knew the details. So they thought it must have been a trifle. The Worshippers were in possession of a map, previously owned by some relic hunters, which marked a "treasure chamber" in the deepest halls of the ruins. For some weird reason, that chamber was connected to the exterior by a giant hole... and it was empty (just some unimportant giant scratches on the walls). But hey, lucky them! They unlocked a small passage that led them further into the ruins. There, they would be able to protect their secrets and study them in greater detail... It was their lucky day.

Yesterday, the Puppetmaster was voted to be disclosed:

The Puppetmaster: Every night, the Puppetmaster may pick a player. That player cannot freely post on the thread. Instead, the Puppetmaster will send to the GM all the messages the target must post on the thread. All the messages must end with an emoji. The only thing that the target may freely post is their vote (without any other text). The Puppetmaster cannot pick the same player twice in a row.

Nano4 has been lynched, he was Town!

---

You have now 48 hours to discuss. Today, all of you must post at least twice and must cast a Lynch Vote. Disclosing Votes are, as always, optional.

List of players:

01. Dragoknight

02. Jelly

03. Anti-loser

04. Chickens (Bean)

05. cicada (Nicki)

06. Nano4 (Town, lynched Night 2)

07. Alistair

08. Walpurgis (Lía)

09. NickCrash

10. Caimie

11. LykosHand

12. Astra125

13. Sopheria

14. Newt - 1st Mayor

15. Bazaro

16. Mr. Knightly

17. Candy

18. CrimsonDragon21 (Kiet)

19. Bok Choi

Well, it's pretty obvious Puppetmaster hit Candy yesterday. Unless that was just a ploy

I learned some stuff last night from the host, namely that EVERY player can visit each night, even if your ability doesn't say so. He also hinted that there are probably a few abilities that do good or bad things to people who visit them. Also that no one visited me

On 9/5/2019 at 3:30 PM, CrimsonDragon21 said:

As for why i vote Baz:

He vocally tried to unite us into voting for the puppetmaster, instead of the Swindler.

My guts is telling me that he might be trying to hide something?

I only said to pick on Puppetmaster is simply to be decisive, I had no reason to pick one over the other except it was the one I had already voted for. An indecisive Town is how Mafia is able to get away with tying votes in secret, and thus no information gets out. The scummy thing to do would be to WANT to vote for different things and create that situation. Besides like I said, we can reveal whatever we want today too.

Reveal Swindler

23 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

Honestly I'm getting a scummy vibe from Baz too. It's strange that he's not interested in the messages. If he was town but distrustful of the person sending the messages I feel like he would voice his concerns instead of just dismissing it. I also don't really buy his reason to single out Nicki and vote her. That whole last post of him feels off, but it might have been just because he rushed it. Not like this is going to go anywhere this late, just pressure for the next day.

[Unvote] I
[Eliminate] Baz

I didn't say I was uninterested in the messages, only that we shouldn't put all of our attention to just those. There was almost no discussion on why people voted for each other as far as I could tell. I voted Nicki partially because I had more important things on my mind than this and didn't completely read into the game, so yeah I can see it looking rushed. Will reread Yesterday over the weekend.