[Night 4] What Lurks Below 2

Alaris

3 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

By that you mean if there is a tie between 2nd and 3rd amount of disclose votes (as in a three-way tie or more for first or a tie of 2nd place), correct?

And if there is a tie between 2nd and 3rd when there is an already established 1st, will the first place role role still be revealed?

Only the most voted role will be revealed. If there is a tie in the most voted role, you will not get any info at all. You don't have to worry about ties in 2nd position because they are irrelevant now with the old mechanics.

Given the circumstances, I might as well make my vote count.

[Cancel] Piercer

[Disclose] Immolator

I could always bank on Newt dying and making me Mayor again.

Let's see how the votes go till 10pm tomorrow, and if need be, I'll startle le waters.

Puppetmaster (6): Candy, Jelly, Alistair, Newt, Drago, Astra2
Immolator (7): Sopheria, Anti, Lykos, Bok, Lia, Bazaro, Nick2

Astra going strong for that tie there...

You guys are making a big mistake in voting either Nick or Newt.

You are blinded by their lies. The only true Mayor is me. I strive for total power. I will make this nation great again.

First of all i will build a wall to fend off, those pesky outsiders.
Then i will have you all pay taxes, so just i can live a carefree life.
Additionally i will have you all be working like slaves to dig out the treasure lying in this town.

I will bring you peace through total domination.

Here no more lies. Now Vote for me, cause i am the best candidate.

Everyone who defies me, will be smitten to ashes.

54 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

You are blinded by their lies. The only true Mayor is me. I strive for total power. I will make this nation great again.

First of all i will build a wall to fend off, those pesky outsiders.
Then i will have you all pay taxes, so just i can live a carefree life.
Additionally i will have you all be working like slaves to dig out the treasure lying in this town.

I will bring you peace through total domination.

Eliminate Kiet

Mr. Knigthly broke the tie, hmmm i guess i will keep my vote the... Wait a moment...

6 hours ago, Newt said:

Anyways if I get elected we will have pizza parties every night, what can bring more peace than pizza? 

Also for the evil bandits who roam this town and decide to vote me, your death sentence will be changed for slavery! Isn't it nice? You will spend the rest of your lives making pizzas and watching the others eat while you watch them without being able to do anything! Thanks, that's all.

take-my-money.jpg.1c4d3f4b13b01dc428acb8e971412035.jpg

[Unvote] Bok Choi

[Vote] Newt

• Haha 2

I’m kinda waiting on Lord Bean’s promises if he’d become president..but nothing (as bizarre)?

I recall him being a previous president from the original Lurks Below mafia game.

Perhaps he’s letting others a chance to become president.

Then again.. unlikely.

Actually...

@Chickens Write an entire paragraph (6 full ‘lines minimum) about the president voting, your promises + a plan on assassinating the ancient being.

On this thread, default size, times new Roman font, and you might get my vote automatically 

Although I might choose the others.. if they have a plan on hunting the ancient being [ Doesn’t have to be game related ].

Newt, Kiet, Nick, and whoever have votes on them.

I’ll give you 9 hours from now

Surprise me