[Night 4] What Lurks Below 2

Alaris

~ Night 4 ~

The sun has set.

Night 4 begins. You have now 24 hours to send me your night actions.

Caimie has been modkilled for receiving her last waning (not posting twice). She was Town. Bean has bee given a warning for posting before the thread has been locked. Sopheria has been given a warning for not voting.

I have added warnings in the player list. Yellow is one warning.

List of players:

01. Dragoknight

02. Jelly

03. Anti-loser

04. Chickens (Bean)

05. cicada (Nicki)

06. Nano4 (Town, lynched Night 2)

07. Alistair (Town, killed Night 3)

08. Walpurgis (Lía)

09. NickCrash (Town, lynched Night 3)

10. Caimie (Town, modkilled Day 4)

11. LykosHand

12. Astra125

13. Sopheria

14. Newt - 1st Mayor

15. Bazaro

16. Mr. Knightly

17. Candy

18. CrimsonDragon21 (Kiet) (Mafia, killed Night 3)

19. Bok Choi

Sooo

Either someone else is the ancient being, or we have another deadly role/trigger-happy vig in addition to the maf kill.

I'm not sure why maf would kill Anti but that's what they did.

I never counted the disclose votes but did they tie or something? For now

[Disclose] Piercer

III.    The Piercer: Three times in the game, during the day, the Piercer may try and guess (via DM) the name of the player that will vote them next. If they guess it right, they will kill that player on the spot (or as soon as the GM checks the thread). The attacker will remain hidden. This role cannot perform the factional kill unless they’re the last scum alive. This action does not count as a visit. 

• Global Mods

Hm. I guess the last maf role to disclose is the Briber.

My theory for Nick is that he might have been the Sun Worshipper. Maybe he had some kind of ability that prevented someone’s lynch in exchange for his life. I don’t know if that’s right, but I don’t think it sounds too out there. I mean, it’s still also very likely that someone else tampered with the lynch, but my idea probably isn’t a bad one. It’s also the only role on the list I can think of that might have some involvement with lynches.

[disclose] The Briber.

As for Bean’s flip, I do apologise for that and I wouldn’t oppose to being lynched if that satisfies people. It was, really, the only lead I had (besides the weird behaviour of a few individuals, eg. Drago) but that flip makes me think about other individuals and suspect them just the same. However, Sopheria’s flip makes me suspect Drago a little bit less.

I’ll wait a little before voting since I’m sure people will fire bullets at me for the events of yesterday’s lynch.

I must say that today’s phase post etc. was quite odd, but maybe that was due to Alaris having a lack of time to make a detailed post. Maybe. I don’t know.

1 hour ago, cicada said:

I must say that today’s phase post etc. was quite odd, but maybe that was due to Alaris having a lack of time to make a detailed post. Maybe. I don’t know.

So regarding this I m really tired of my life and everything and i cant keep up updating it so I'm cancelling tge game sorry about that

• Sad 1