[Night 4] What Lurks Below 2

Alaris

• Global Mods

The only lead we have to go by right now is that you claimed to be Immolator in a temporary chat, Bean. I’d rather follow that lead instead of running around like a headless chicken (hehe) and not knowing what to do, even if it happens to be inaccurate.

I will explain better during the next day phase, should I survive that long, so I’ll just ask for people to trust me (and please shift your disclose votes to either mafia roles!) and vote for Bean.

Haven't posted today I don't think which is bad xD

This Vanilla Townie strategy is sketchy and also a little bit ridiculous? 

[disclose] Piercer

For now, I've been looking back at Kiet's posts this game and who he's been trying to protect/lynch since he's the only maf we know of 100% so far. And he's dead. Yay.
(I'm brushing aside the possible 'Bean is the ancient being' issue for now since there are too many of us not on the same page to get him lynched anyways if he is the ancient being, and if he is in fact maf, my vote won't swing things for or against him any more than things already are)
Regardless, I feel confident enough about my analysis right now to share them. They might be right or end up completely wrong, who knows. I just want to get this down before the phase changes.

I won't give my thoughts on everyone, only two people who stick out of the crowd to me as being strange as of re-reading everything:

Drago: definitely one of the ones at the top of my scum-list for me. Voting to reveal a vanilla town? Unless I'm mistaken, Kiet tried to push that as well, not to mention his general  

Lia: Has hinted multiple times earlier in the game the Newt is suspicious, similarly to how Kiet thought so as well. I thought it might have been distancing from other maf, but now that we know Newt was puppeted, I'm a little more sure of my read on her. Her vote also changed an inordinately large amount of times last day, but maybe that's me reading too much into things. She also tends to be an early-game maf kill, so the longer she stays alive, the more sus she is imo. Kiet (who is dead maf) and Drago (Who is one of the most sus at the moment) also read her as confidently town, which lends a little more credit to this.

Based on other people's reads and contributions, Ali and/or Astra and/or maybe Lykos are on my radar, most to less suspicious in that order after Drago and Lia, but in my mind, all of that currently rides on Drago's alignment and could go the other way. Everyone else I currently read as town, or I don't have enough to make a judgement either way. 

If you want my honest opinion, I don't think we should push a vote on Bean, regardless of whether he is the Ancient Being or not. Maf may be trying to save their own skin by pushing it on someone who isn't them/can't die without total consensus. I would encourage y'all to vote someone who we haven't already tried to kill.
And if I missed something please let me know

[vote] Drago

13 hours ago, Alaris said:

But remember, the day will not end today. This day will be endless until further notice.

Yaaay! Looks like we got some time to gather round and get cozy~

7 hours ago, cicada said:

The only lead we have to go by right now is that you claimed to be Immolator in a temporary chat, Bean. I’d rather follow that lead instead of running around like a headless chicken (hehe) and not knowing what to do, even if it happens to be inaccurate.

Is that so? I'm not sure anything Bean claims could be taken as proof, but I suppose it's a good enough lead.

I can't really tell if Baz is trying to play aggressive townie or is maf, granted aggressive townie is kinda his thing but he kinda seems a bit too eager...

1 hour ago, Bok Choi said:

Drago: definitely one of the ones at the top of my scum-list for me. Voting to reveal a vanilla town? Unless I'm mistaken, Kiet tried to push that as well, not to mention his general  

Bok pls, in hindsight, probs a not the best thing but given Lia's post, I was genuinely convinced it would help. Regardless, I rectified that mistake.

and no, Kiet didn't try to push that

I'm almost certain Lykos is mafia, and Anti seems to be sus to me. I'll keep my vote for now, but might change it later.

Hole up @Bok Choi

How the hell am I not in your suspicion scum list? Aren’t just as scummy as Dragoknight considering my interactions with candy and my mood of post. 

Really the whole Day1 Puppetmaster on Candy excuse makes me question on “What did the mafia wanted to accomplish with such role?”

Actually question this yourselves cause here’s my take

They knew sooner or later the puppetmaster role was gonna be disclosed alongside the rest of their mafia roles. This disadvantage of having their role-information revealed will inevitably screw them over. In any case, the mafia must’ve discussed how they would’ve gained an advantage over towny. 

Sure the Puppetmaster could’ve place their target into a bad situation and walk it off as Candy’s oftenly uses emotes. Which then again they did a terrible job portraying such and really that last part goes ether ways. 

Candy could be towny and puppet master could’ve messed her up

Or 

Candy could be mafia and was selected as the Puppetmaster’s victim outta the five. Given her history use of emotes and everything else could she easily hide amongst the town.

All it took was confirmation of disclose information from the puppet-master that took Candy outta most people’s suspicions. 

It’s way too far an easy answer.

And I ain’t believing she’s town

Aside from that dead corpse, that’s an interesting choice of suspect considering they’ve all pointed me out or tried to pinned me down previously. 

Ok guys, since I have nothing to do and I'm extremely bored I've decided to share my thoughts on everyone alive, where red is scummy, green is townie and yellow is neutral.

Spoiler

Dragoknight

Jelly

Anti-loser

Chickens (Bean)

cicada (Nicki)

Walpurgis (Lía)

Caimie

LykosHand

Astra125

Sopheria

Newt

Bazaro

Mr. Knightly

Candy

Bok Choi
As you can see everyone is scummy, thank you.

Spoiler

Jk, here are my proper reads.

Dragoknight - have been a bit contraditory and playing too defensively, although loads of people suspect him, if he turns town we will have a lot of people to look into for pushing him so hard (although I'm not against it lmao)

Jelly - Well, Jelly said he was attacked and basically Bok and Knightly confirmed this story. Unless this is a really well played mafia strategy, I strongly believe he is town.

Anti-loser - Although has been playing really confusing and offensively, most of the times sounding scummy, I think I know his role, as most of you also must suspect what it is lmao

Chickens (Bean) - Uh, I don't think he is mafia, I still believe that he is the ancient being, or at least, not part of the town. I've never seen him get so desperate when about to be lynched.

cicada (Nicki) - Been afk most of the game and just appeared now that Bean is getting bandwagoned. If Bean turns town, this read will turn red.

Walpurgis (Lía) - Tbh I can see her making the strategy of puppeting me and then saying I was faking it and trying to lynch me. She changed her vote too quickly when I answered her, maybe because she didn't want me to turn the lynch onto her? Except for that, I didn't find anything weird on her posts, so that's why its half neutral, half scummy.

Caimie - Afk. Good chances of being mafia, although I cant read her.

LykosHand - Uhhh Lykos is basically the most neutral read I have here. If Drago turns mafia, Lykos turns green. Otherwise, my suspicion on him will increase significantly.

Astra125 - Same as Caimie.

Sopheria - Same as Caimie and Astra.

Bazaro - Been playing weirdly aggresively and defensively at the same time, didn't contribute much except for pushing Drago the entire game. If Drago turns mafia, Baz becomes yellow.

Mr. Knightly - Jelly and Bok confirmed his story.

Candy - Well, I don't have much reads on her, that's why it's half neutral. I've only made her half town because she probably got puppeted, although that may be a lie.

Bok Choi - Story with Knightly and Jelly. Observation: If any of these three flip mafia/third party, all of them will turn yellow.

after seeing newt's analysis i have to agree with him. im highly sus of drago and baz and if either of them are maf then the other probably isnt. i think AL is leaning town more than maf atm and nicki has been acting sus to me this game 🤔 (this is the real end of post bc im nto being puppeteered)

well as someone who has hosted a game and added a "vanilla townie" in it which turned out to be a suspect xD I'm super suspicious of Alaris adding such role. the only issue is that even if we say Disclose vanilla townie, Alaris may pull a "you're a good guy with no ability what-so-ever" on us. And it might not be a lie, if that is what the person who received the Vanilla townie role got in their role PM- if they're something else, they might not know it (I think Baz knows this best lol).

Guess I'll hop on the reads bandwagon

(god this post took FOREVER i hate these forums WHY IS THERE AN UNDO BUTTON THAT TAKES YOU BACK 20 STEPS BUT NO REDO BUTTON) 

Strong suspicion

Slight suspicion

Neutral / unknown

Slight town read

Strong town read

Spoiler

Dragoknight

Little contributions despite a good post count, mostly restating things that have been said, tries too hard to sound involved I feel. Considering Kiet whitelisted him on top of this, I'm very sus of him in general.

(leaving this here just in case Drago's mafia)

Spoiler

"So far my scum list goes:

Bean- possibly faking puppeted, moderate chance of scum

Newt- same as Bean, moderate chance of scum

Anti- considering he up and disappeared after being scumread, likely maf

Caimie/Nicki- kinda hard to tell since they rarely talk

Knightly- his story seems plausible but not 100% sure, likely town

Jelly/Bok- kinda sus prior but given Knightly's story, also likely town

so far I'm getting a town read from everyone else here"

. . .

I see no mention of Kiet, Sopheria, Candy, Lia, Lykos, or myself on this. Coincidentally, many of these are people I suspect.

Jelly

Little contributions overall. Just because they were revived doesn't mean they have to be Town. I don't know what to think of him tbh.

Anti-loser

I noticed that Kiet was actually the first to call them out for their behavior, and pressured them D3. I assume Kiet would have targetted Anti after he killed me as his bandwagon target. Anti has an odd playstyle, but I believe him to be Town.

Bean
Bean has been playing very unBeanlike this game. He wasted all of D3 calling attention to himself and acting very unusual (for Bean). I suspect it may be some scheme with the Mafia, but I suppose more signs point towards some kind of Ancient Being role.

Nicki
Don't remember much of what she did until Today, where she keeps slowly leaking information that Bean said he's the Immolator...? What happened to saving it for tomorrow? The sudden push here is just weird for me.

Lía
Decent contribution overall, some pressure votes around, generally goes with the flow. I have a slight Town read.

Caimie

Been generally afk, which isn't too unusual but still possibly suspicious.

LykosHand
Little to no contributions or posts. Hard to read.

Astra
Had one good post on his reads, and I like to think he's just a irl busy Townie.

Sopheria

I find their semi lack of attendance worrying, but they also put a good amount of trust into Kiet so early in the game. Additionally,  Day 2 they talked about how bad it'd be to reveal town roles and that we should focus on revealing Mafia roles. D3 however, they contradict themselves by persistently asking what I learned the previous night. Perhaps they're just not used to the game yet but I can't excuse suspicion just for that. D3 they pretended to be Puppetted for a while to create confusion and avoid speaking. I suspect them to be plotting with others. Drago subtly defended them as well when this started.

Newt

Even jokingly, Kiet voted for him D2 immediately, perhaps trying to get people to play along. Been a somewhat Townie Mayor, so I don't suspect him too much for now.

Mr. Knightly
I think it's pretty safe to assume he's Town. He roleclaimed and no one counterclaimed, plus his resurrection actions were both reciprocated by Jelly and Bok. I don't know how both of them got attacked at the same time however, so I do think there's something shady to be found here. I wonder how many killing roles are in this game.

Candy
Does unusual things, and takes actions without much explanation. Votes Nicki D3 unprovoked and without reason. Her posts are full of fast written paragraphs, as if hurried. And no candy emotes??? She's not acting like herself, her posts are usually much more insightful from what I can tell. She also "forgot" to talk about the Puppeteer preventing one from changing their vote. I'm also not buying the whole "Mafia wouldn't puppeteer a Mafia D1" bit considering she's the one typing it. It sounds too planned. However, she did attempt to throw Sopheria and Drago under the bus, so I'm not quite sure.

Bok

Was attacked but revived by Knightly, same as Jelly, but that doesn't indicate his alignment. I find it suspicious that Kiet and Drago both listed Bok as a "100% confirmed" Townie because of this. From his posts, I do trust Bok for now though.

A lot of things make more sense now that I've actually read the whole thing at once instead of trying to pay half attention to whatever's on the page.

Also I don't see a Puppet today, so perhaps the Puppeteer was Kiet? Or did they not submit an action last night?

Yo Baz gimme a breakcito and also getcho facts straight m8

Also I realized that I got puppeted on  ➡️ D2 ⬅️ because this game started on D1 lol mb

This is what I said when asked about what happens when puppeted:

On 9/7/2019 at 12:50 PM, Candy said:

I could only post a lynch vote and the vote to learn about roles.

I thought that made clear (like actually Alaris did when he gave me the instructions in my private chat too) that I could only post a total of 2 times (1 for lynch and 1 for discovering). If puppets could change lynch votes, that wouldn't be "a" lynch vote, it would be lynch vote(s) duhhh but yah after I voted Nicki-chan on ➡️ D2 ⬅️ Alaris was like "yo wazzap, I shoulda told you this maybe but if u had 1 gram of brain u should've known that u can't change ur vote, peace out". It is a detail you think you're conveying but apparently isn't as clear as it sounds in our heads, Alaris.

This is what I believe I said on D3:

On 9/8/2019 at 5:10 AM, Candy said:

since it's 5AM here and I'm gonna go sleep now but obviously won't wake up until 10 hours or so have elapsed, I'm going to quiccly vote some stuffs. 

[Eliminate] Anti-Loser

[Disclose] Swindler

an eye for an eye is my style ; ) 

I did vote Nicki on ➡️ D2 ⬅️ and I gave my reason and how I changed my mind later:

On 9/8/2019 at 1:18 PM, Candy said:

U wot? I said I scum-read Nicki (although I later changed my mind lel). I think Newt is puppeted now and I don't think those messages sound like her now. If she's still the puppet master, mafia might be giving her instructions on what to make the puppet say. Newt's earlier post on domestic abuse kinda sounds like something Anti-Loser would write (aka random) imo

Cause I thought the messages puppetmaster 😩 made me write were kinda like what Nicki would ask me to write- starting with some messages that sound like my usual self and then troll by making me sound like "Mr Vowel".

Also, reason why I might not be acting like myself is this: I just don't spend much time on this game cause I'm too busy collecting figures at the lowest possible prices 🤣 ya that was my whole "I'm busy" and also I'm penniless but my room is looking rad

1 hour ago, Bazaro said:

Also I don't see a Puppet today, so perhaps the Puppeteer was Kiet? Or did they not submit an action last night?

maybe since they know we using the no-emoji tactic, they can't make the puppet look suspicious anymore

19 minutes ago, Anti-loser said:

Have you ever considered

Saving money 😏

what's that? doesn't sound sweet...

also why should I be mafia if Drago is mafia 🤔 shouldn't it be the opposite, since I said he and Sopheria are the only candidates to mafiadom I have rn? 🤔

15 hours ago, cicada said:

I will explain better during the next day phase, should I survive that long, so I’ll just ask for people to trust me (and please shift your disclose votes to either mafia roles!) and vote for Bean.

😒

• Global Mods
6 hours ago, Bazaro said:

What happened to saving it for tomorrow?

Just so you’re aware, the ‘saving it for tomorrow’ part was about my explanation for Nick’s lynch, not about Bean.

5 hours ago, Candy said:

Yo Baz gimme a breakcito and also getcho facts straight m8

We'll see after Drago flips, I'll move you to orange on my list.

1 hour ago, cicada said:

Just so you’re aware, the ‘saving it for tomorrow’ part was about my explanation for Nick’s lynch, not about Bean.

Gotcha.