[Night 4] What Lurks Below 2

Alaris

• Global Mods

Guys, I can't say for certain because I honestly do not know, but I have reason to believe that Nick's lynch was of his own doing. Bean might not be the ancient being.

Also, I'm not really sure why we're trying to disclose the vanilla townie role since it's very likely it isn't even in the setup. Besides, we might waste a disclose vote on something pointless if it comes back saying what we already know about it.

Vanilla Town will likely have some strong ability once activated, but useless for now. Pretty sure this is just mafia's attempt to waste our reveal for today, which is another part of why I voted drago

• Global Mods

Honestly, I think mafia is either out of Bean or Matt. It's not both of them.

I also have information about something that took place during N2 which makes me suspect one of the people involved. Coincidentally, Bean is involved in it.

Bow to the god emperor

Only then can you attain ascension

Only he CAN protect you from the looming terror

He is almighty

He is omnipresent

He shall grant you salvation

He is the One and Only

Obey or perish

For the One and Only is merciless

4 minutes ago, Candy said:

Ur mom ain't a consonant 

t is a consonant but not a vowel

Ssssssshhh

I’m trying to give bean a chance to prove me wrong and make himself feel better 

Don’t get involve mafia

Also speaking about mothers in that context really wants me to stand on my  vote against you

On 9/7/2019 at 7:25 AM, Alaris said:

"UauiIIa oe OoOOeOia ie OaOia"

I already posted what I believe Mr.Vowel was trying to say “Vanilla or Sopheria is mafia”

3 hours ago, Alaris said:

" OOaOoOOOiOOO oe OOaOoOOIaOeO ie OaOia"

And there’s this one which I effortlessly knew what Mr.Vowl meant cause it’s the same thing and looked back on player list “Dragonknight or Dragonslayer is mafia”

Considering that nobody had this many letters in their username or alias other than Matt himself and how Knightly’s alias name is “Dragonslayer”.

Not to mention how similar these names are. Hmmm so Knightly or Drago. With the swindler’s disclose information on the mafia side (consonant anon messenger) and most likely the Oracle (“A public speaker”) speaking these vowel messages and aligned with town. 

I have a theory

Surrounding the events of Day/Night 1 where these two anonymous messengers were messing around with their roles. I hardly believe both anon messenger are on the same side.

Mr.Vowel at night was somehow lucky to encounter the investigator archetype role that perhaps have information about people’s alignment between two other people but having to give that information to others. After seeing the swindler’s role, I can already imagine the similarities to the limitations between Mr.Vowel’s role.

This change of behaviour between Mr.Vowel leans toward the idea of this theory. Whiles not knowing what kind of information in possession. Mr.Vowel threads of messages sticks to a very simple post and certainly wants us towny to use it to any advantage.

Or perhaps other ways Mr.Vowel obtains his findings. If that’s the case then thankfully I already know one more person to trust as towny. I hope these two people are in fact towny. 

Would paint a really bad picture for us towny if this investigator archetype is mafia. 

Nonetheless, if we’re to believe Mr.Vowel got information right.

Then my suspicion on both Drago and Candy are very much tingling. Sopheria especially requires a few more posting whiles I’m satisfied with Knightly’s contribution for now. 

Both Bazaro and Lia ( Actually might just be baz) leaves a foul tongue in my mouth but I already my hands full on these two. And I pretty much lost on the final or second final mafia. Perhaps one themselves concealed in the crowd. Who know’s, maybe Sopheria is the silent mafia player after all and Candy was innocent.

And that was all from believing Mr.Vowel’s claims was true. 

Frankly I wanna believe it be true but an investigator archetype mafia role scares me into believing otherwise. 

These are the thought for now.

• Global Mods

Okay, guys. Here’s the deal.

[eliminate] Bean.

I have reason to believe he is mafia and not the ancient being. Do what you will, but this is my decision.

I’m also going to throw a disclose vote at another mafia role, because we honestly need to disclose those first. I don’t agree to wasting a day disclosing something that is obvious to me.

[disclose] The Piercer.

16 hours ago, cicada said:

Guys, I can't say for certain because I honestly do not know, but I have reason to believe that Nick's lynch was of his own doing. Bean might not be the ancient being.

Also, I'm not really sure why we're trying to disclose the vanilla townie role since it's very likely it isn't even in the setup. Besides, we might waste a disclose vote on something pointless if it comes back saying what we already know about it.

Is that so?

I don’t see how Bean couldn’t be the ancient being at this point, but if he’s not, then he is most def mafia.

Also tbh I decided to disclose Vanilla Townie simply cuz what Lia proposed was the only plausible course of action I could think of atm, granted if revealing a maf role is more important, I wouldn’t want to prevent that.

13 minutes ago, cicada said:

Okay, guys. Here’s the deal.

[eliminate] Bean.

I have reason to believe he is mafia and not the ancient being. Do what you will, but this is my decision.

I’m also going to throw a disclose vote at another mafia role, because we honestly need to disclose those first. I don’t agree to wasting a day disclosing something that is obvious to me.

[disclose] The Piercer.

Hmmm. Also if I’m counting correctly, we’re currently at a tie of reveals.

I suppose revealing maf roles should take priority.

[Cancel] Vanilla Townie

[Disclose] Piercer

if whatever Mr. Vowel Anti-Loser is talking about is a source to be trusted and Anti-Loser's decoding of such messages is correct, I conclude that since there is no player named "Vanilla" or "Dragonslayer" in the game, that Sopheria and Drago are both mafia. Maybe a bit of a stretch, but it might be a strat to lynch check their alignments and if one turns out to be mafia, then lynch the other the next day. If one wounds up town, I guess Mr. Vowel would actually be a mafia misleading us.

Since I found Sopheria slightly more scummy than Drago to this point, I'll vote them. I feel like if they were town, they wouldn't have asked Bazaro to reveal information that might give an advantage to mafia (say, if mafia could learn the existence of a possible grandma-type role).

[Eliminate] Sopheria

[Disclose] Vanilla Townie

Why are we revealing vanilla town and not the 2 remaining Mafia...?

Edit, double posting

Well,  I doubt Candy and Drago are working together since Candy isn't the type to bus, but I do find them both sus still. Pretty sure at least one of them is Mafia

Sorry for being gone. Been preoccupied with other things. Anyways, time for an info dump because I a few things to say from what I've read.

First is what might have happened during the night. I don't completely believe that the ancient being killed last night. Considering that Ali could have been the target for the mafia kill, Kiet could have just been killed by a town role. Granted, with how incompetent the mafia are the first two days played out, the mafia kill could have been stopped again since I don't think it would be balanced for the town if their only way to be protected by the mafia is an ability that stops working day 6. (I would have more but my theory of Kiet being the Immolator fell when I realized Nick was lynched, not killed). 

Second, Bean seems tp to me because this is how he acted in Bok's second disney game when his wincon changed to killing everyone. However, with the role list not listing tp roles, I don't think that Bean is tp. He could be puppeted instead with how the last day ended and mafia taking advantage of the situation. Then again, the problem with this theory is that mafia knew Bean wasn't going to be lynched which leads to a whole new mess of problems of wounding how mafia knew. I think Bean is Bean right now and leaving him alone for now is the best way to deal with him.

Third, I think the messed up titles and names might be something we have to figure out to give us a clue to the last thing Alaris said in the opening about a greater threat. First the last part of the forum names changes(Below 2 to BeLow Z to something I don't remember N to Below 2). Then was Nick's messed up name before he was lynched. Finally, the discord channels being flipped and written backwards. I think that is something that has happened to everyone and if not, I think I need some help then XP. Does anyone have an idea what this might mean because I'm still lost on it.

Finally, suspicions. Anti and Drago stick out to me the most. Anti because with how he's been pushing the lynch on Candy. I believe is Candy is town since she was the first target for the puppetmaster. I don't believe mafia would target themselves as the first target since the way Candy posted, it would draw too much suspicion on the first day where there wasn't much info. People acting awkwardly could be an easy target to lynch, something the mafia might not what to risk that early. As for Drago, look at Kiet's reads and his reads. Some of them are very similar, noting reads on Anti, Nicki, Sopheria and me. Anti taking risks, Nicki feeling off, Sopheria being new and using the same words for me. Them having the same reasoning on me is what drew me to it and while this could be a coincidence, since Kiet was mafia, this became off putting to me. 

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, Dragoknight said:

Is that so?

I don’t see how Bean couldn’t be the ancient being at this point, but if he’s not, then he is most def mafia.

This is simply perhaps Bean being Bean, but I received word that Bean claimed Immolator.

Also, Nick's lynch being of his own doing is a gut feeling of mine. I will probably explain next day phase in more detail, but I have an idea of sorts that seems kind of feasible.

19 minutes ago, Newt said:

Just saying that if theres a tie in the votes ill rng it cuz everyones suspicious for me :yeet:

If you and Kiet were fighting over who should be Mayor, I think it's safe to assume that only one of you was Mafia. This is me saying I don't believe you're also Mafia. Do what you want to do, but I believe you.

We must protect and side with our Mayor after all. \o/

Putting this in a different post just in case.

Eliminate Anti

Disclose Piercer

Anti because I'm more off put by him than Drago and disclosing piercer because I don't think disclosing vanilla townie will do anything and hoping the tie will be broken for the piercer by someone else.

I'm still not a super fan of how knightly refuses to roleclaim, I don't see the worth of keeping his role a secret. 

I think Vanilla might mean Candy. If the vowel posts are anything to go off of I'd say Sopheria is my main suspect for the first and the second could go either way.

2 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

Vanilla might mean Candy

I mean ya sure I have an edge lord cousin named Vanilla, but I wonder if that's what they mean. It could also be Vanilla for Vanilla townie, though then the sentence wouldn't make sense. And then there's the supposed Dragonslayer. How the heccles Anti-Loser decoded that one is beyond me, but I dunno the only dragon other than Dragoknight I could think of is Crimsondragon, aka Kiet who is already done a die... Tbh I'd just assumed the option that didn't have a name spelled out (Vanilla and Dragonslayer) were just decoys, but maybe it's the opposite and we're supposed to find out who those mean.

14 minutes ago, Candy said:

I mean ya sure I have an edge lord cousin named Vanilla, but I wonder if that's what they mean. It could also be Vanilla for Vanilla townie, though then the sentence wouldn't make sense. And then there's the supposed Dragonslayer. How the heccles Anti-Loser decoded that one is beyond me, but I dunno the only dragon other than Dragoknight I could think of is Crimsondragon, aka Kiet who is already done a die... Tbh I'd just assumed the option that didn't have a name spelled out (Vanilla and Dragonslayer) were just decoys, but maybe it's the opposite and we're supposed to find out who those mean.

Oh it was in your signature and was generally surprised as well. 

I just assumed Vanilla was your other code name... 

Also you write fanfic?

Cool

I believe it’d be easier for Mr.Vowel to post Vanilla rather than Candy

Hell, how does one even spell candy with vowel.