[Night 4] What Lurks Below 2

Alaris

Mhhh so i was not really there for most of the time, so i made a list to get back in Track:

Disclosing Votes:

- Swindler: 14 Votes - Baz, Nick, Sopheria, Drago, Bok, Knightly, Jelly, Kiet, Newt, Lia, Lykos, Anti, Candy, Ali

- Piercher: 1 Vote - Astra

- Arm Traffiker: 1 Vote - Bean

Lynch Votes:

- Bean: 7 Votes - Lia, Drago, Bean, 2x Newt, Nick, Caimie

- Candy: 3 Votes - Anti, Bok, Knightly

- Jelly: 2 Votes - Jelly, Ali

- Sopheria: 1 Vote - Sopheria

- Baz: 1 Vote - Kiet

- Drago: 1 Vote - Lykos
- Anti: 1 Vote - Candy

I hope i didn't make any mistakes counting the votes.

Also i am not sure if there is any way to save Bean right now with how little time remains.

But i guess it's his own fault for trolling to hard. For once his randomness gets punished lmao.

• Global Mods

Bean’s whole thing is a total wtf moment. Admittedly, I sent my last post when I was half asleep so I probably didn’t make too much sense. I purposefully avoided voting/disclosing so I could check the thread after waking up. But I was not expecting an additional two pages, degenerates!

[Eliminate] Drago.

[Disclose] Swindler.

My reason for voting for Matt is because, like Baz, I’m not 100% on the whole Bean/Newt puppet thing and it’s not like my vote for Matt will affect anything.

I’m doing this so that I have a vote, and I do know he has already been voted but as I said, it shouldn’t matter.

2 minutes ago, Chickens said:

I hate you lia drago baz newt lykos

You are all backstabbing bastards 

@CrimsonDragon21  

Lmao why backstabbing bastard XD

I never voted for you. Also it's your own fault for getting into that situation. I mean it was kinda obvious that you were trolling, but somehow people went really hard into that.

I also don't think the next most voted person (Candy) is mafia, so there is like literally nothing i can do for you.

2 minutes ago, Chickens said:

@CrimsonDragon21

If I die I entrust everything to you

Please follow through

And make father proud

Oof 😞
So many responsibilities. Does that mean i should become the new Bean for this game, after Nano and you died?

Also you should have voted me for Mayor, if you wanted to entrust everything to me 😠

1 hour ago, Mr. Knightly said:

Even though she was puppeted Yesterday she still hasn't really provided any coherent thoughts on any of the players

U wot? I said I scum-read Nicki (although I later changed my mind lel). I think Newt is puppeted now and I don't think those messages sound like her now. If she's still the puppet master, mafia might be giving her instructions on what to make the puppet say. Newt's earlier post on domestic abuse kinda sounds like something Anti-Loser would write (aka random) imo