[Night 4] What Lurks Below 2

Alaris

yep I know that having been puppeted doesn't exempt me from being a possible mafia. However, from experience, mafia tend to test their roles on townies first and then form a plan to use it on themselves. just statistics, but still feel free to paint a target on me if you will : p I think the puppetmaster chose me because I voted them head first (I was genuinely curious about what a puppet would do) and also because I tend to use a lot of emoji in my text so it'd be easy to puppet me and make me say things that looked like I would say (except apparently they didn't nail the job because many peepos realized I'd been puppeted)

And also, I might've said I would be busy, and that's actually a lie. I'm not busy, but I have zero self-control and literally do as I please, and I wasn't feeling like playing a mafia game until I felt like I should do me boy Alaris a halp to fill the last spots lol

since it's 5AM here and I'm gonna go sleep now but obviously won't wake up until 10 hours or so have elapsed, I'm going to quiccly vote some stuffs. 

[Eliminate] Anti-Loser

[Disclose] Swindler

an eye for an eye is my style ; ) 

Domestic violence and abuse are used for one purpose and one purpose only: to gain and maintain total control over you. An abuser doesn’t play fair. Abusers use fear, guilt, shame, and intimidation to wear you down and keep you under his or her thumb. Your abuser may also threaten you, hurt you, or hurt those around you.
But you fools don't see the threat right before your eyes. Some have already pointed it out, but most of you are delusional to the fact. Suit yourself. 😤

Hmm alright then let's go for this one then

[Eliminate] Dragoknight

I wanted to go for Jelly but if we take Knightly's story as truth, then i want to give a second chance to Jelly and vote for drago. Also i think bean has the most votes right now 🤔

Ok that makes sense, Knightly. I was confused because I thought you just randomly chose people to protect, but if you know who's attacked, that sounds more likely.

Also I gotta vote or Alaris' will smite me so.

I'm more inclined to think Newt is being puppeted but I'm not sure that means Bean is maf.

Also remember that it's possible, like silencers in other games, that the mafia could puppet people on their team to throw us off.

I'm inclined to believe Jelly for now, so 

[Eliminate] Candy

something feels off about her but maybe it's just me

So wait, who do we think was puppeted? Cause if Bean was puppeted Newt seems very suspicious to me. At the same time, why would the puppetmaster make Newt act so very odd. Personally I have a scum lean on
Newt: for acting very odd, and offering no useful info ever. This will be negated if we find out he is puppeted today. Since he didn't vote himself we have no way of knowing though.
Candy: Even though she was puppeted Yesterday she still hasn't really provided any coherent thoughts on any of the players except for Bean who is any easy target to talk about as he rarely makes sense.

slightly less scummy to me are
Crimsondragon: I would like to see some more thoughts from him really, nothing standing out as scummy from him.
Baz: kinda the same thing, not majorly scummy but somewhat lacking in content.
Sopheria: Lacking in content but not really suspicious atm, the game does have a learning curve to some extent. 
Everyone else I forgot about who aren't really saying anything.

Bean: I don't trust bean but that's just cause he makes no sense.

I don't really think Nick or Alistair are scummy but it seems to me that Nick is saying less then usual and it's a little odd that Ali just voted Jelly like that without giving a reason (I might'a just missed it though tbh). I dunno about Nicki or dragoknight. I feel like Drago is contributing though I can understand the current suspicion on him.

Personally I get a town vibe from Bok and Lia. Lia is contributing consistently and seems legit town to me. Bok isn't contributing as much but his thoughts seem town and given he was attacked N1 I think he is town. 

Lykos is neutral to me. He seems to be acting as he normally does as town. 

Jelly is neutral too, I feel town because I saved them, but they are also contributing very little.

I also have a slight town lean on Anti cause it seems like he's really trying to help however some of his thoughts seem a little incoherent and it seems like maybe he's trying to hard.

Also Caimie still hasn't said anything has she?

For now 

[Eliminate] candy

Additionally 

I know what the arm trafficman does

He gives people arms

When you die

The arm grows into another you

And you live on

Nevermind that you are actually dead

Still the arm traffic is very important to our life

25 minutes ago, Chickens said:

Cause all PrIoR ExPerieNce in LyNchIng Me DiDnT tuRn Iut well