Mount valor

Nazanara

Ok so I know I’m probably being dumb right now but I’m playing v12 of rejuvenation and I made it to the Zetta and Geara boss fight which I can’t win no matter how hard I try so I wanted to leave the mountain so that I could go prepare some Pokémon that can actually win the fight but for some reason if you leave and then come back in the mountain the crystals don’t reset making it impossible for me to go back up the mountain. Is there any way to leave and then go back up the mountain or am I just stuck on top of this mountain until I beat Geara and Zetta? Also if it’s possible can anyone tell me the strategy you used to beat this fight in v12 cause I’m seriously at a loss right now.

3 hours ago, Saijo said:

In the area with the giant door are crystals you can use to change Mount Valor to fiery or cold. If that still doesn't work consider using a back save file.

But how do I get back to that door once I leave the mountain?

32 minutes ago, Saijo said:

Well either the front or the back door from crawlis gym. And from there activate the crystals as you need them to proceed. 

The crystals won’t activate though cause they’re still just grey and not blue or red

• 2 months later...

I'm having the same problem actually - I beat Geara/Zetta and everything, but I'm trying to get back up the mountain to get Abra and the Card Key Shard. Problem is, I can't get to anywhere past the neutral crystal (after the blockade). there's no ladder down to F3 like there should be.