Hullo im a nu mew

Lorane

Hi peeps of the world! Im nu. I dont know how and what to type.... so yeah. 

Hullo im nu and i amazingly love pokemon reborn to da extent where i cant do anything else. ALSO D1D 1 T3LL U IM A R31NCARNAT1ON OF T3RRA.

or so to speak.

Yeah.

Im a rotten mess

also u can call me Lorane.

I like both pkmn rejuv and reborn and im thankful that both of their creators stepped in this world to give us two oompaloompalicious games.(sry couldnt stop myself). 

I dont like boring games like gta 5 or farcry, oh no. I like games where garchomps behead people and pokemon are thrown headfirst into lava and bubbly too high gyals with giant hammers whack heads aaaaand people.

So yeah pt.2

See you!

Spoiler

Edited by Lorane2234

"And if you'll look to your left, you'll see the local incarnation of violent chaos. Truthfully, we don't know where they came from or why they're he- OH GEEZ, EVERYONE DUCK!!!"

...Um, welcome to this bizarre realm we call the Reborn Evolved Forums! Be sure to read up on the rules, feel free to check out all we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay preferably without beheading people!

• Like 1

Welcome Lorane! I hope you’ll enjoy the Reborn community at least as much as the game itself! Also, may you sow uproar and disorder just like you did so perfectly in your previous life too 😄

• Like 1