Jump to content
  • 0

Question

The question is in the title. I've just begun part 18 to be clear, and I'm stuck in an unwinnable battle, so I'd like to try a Mega-Gardevoir to see if I can make it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
10 minutes ago, Quasar47 said:

The question is in the title. I've just begun part 18 to be clear, and I'm stuck in an unwinnable battle, so I'd like to try a Mega-Gardevoir to see if I can make it.

After clearing Argate City go back to the building above spyce and on the first room will be 3 shoots go down any of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

After clearing Argate City go back to the building above spyce and on the first room will be 3 shoots go down any of them

Hey there, thanks for the answer. I can't go back to Agate City though, is there another way to pass through any of the checkpoints ?

PS : I'm also looking at your guide for more infos, and the Gardevoirite is not registere in Agate City. There's still a Mawilite for me though, so I'm still interested in the area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
5 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

After clearing Argate City go back to the building above spyce and on the first room will be 3 shoots go down any of them

Oh nevermind, I was supposed to go into a dark alley above the SPYCE restaurant... I still have to do the puzzle tho, but thanks again for your help 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Quasar47 said:

Hey there, thanks for the answer. I can't go back to Agate City though, is there another way to pass through any of the checkpoints ?

PS : I'm also looking at your guide for more infos, and the Gardevoirite is not registere in Agate City. There's still a Mawilite for me though, so I'm still interested in the area.

Just before Hardy's gym after you've done the city you people come back to the city the house next to the PC asks for a password.

 

No problem is part of the puzzle reward

PS I only did the Pokemon location guide

Edited by Starry Knight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...