Help with the move set of an Elektross...

Shadow Rysing

So, for those unaware, I am writing a story playthrough for reborn, and I'm currently testing the team for it as well. (So, spoilers....I guess?) I'm having trouble finding good moves for Elektross. any suggestions are welcome, however I would like to keep crunch as it comes in handy.

So... imo: 

- Crunch ( You said that you want to keep it ) or Acid Spray ( If you decides to abandon Crunch. It helps to reduce Special tanks' defense )

- Aqua Tail ( You could use one of Waynolt's SWMod [ LearnEggMoves ] and go to a Move Relearner to get it ), great move if you want some countermeasures for Rock, Ground, and Fire types.

- Discharge ( AoE, but also friendly fire for double battles ) or Thunderbolt. Both are nice moves.

- Thunder Wave ( Helps to get the odds of opponent can't move and it reduces their speed to half )

That's it. Elektross' best stats are both at Atk and SpAtk. That's my choice of moves, i always put at least 1 moves for counter-weakness or 1 status move.

Eelektross @ Assault Vest
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Volt Switch
- Giga Drain
- Flamethrower
- Knock Off/Thunderbolt

This thing comes really late and not worth using in late game.I don't know why you’re using it BUT this should work.