hello! introducing myself!

hapufini

hello! i'm not sure if people really do introductions much, it's been a long time since i have been on a forum, but i finally made an account on this site after lurking for ages, so i figured it would be proper to make an introduction~

feel free to call me hapu in place of a name! i have, well, already completed the current releases of reborn and rejuvenation, like i said, i've been lurking for quite some time.

i post about pokemon and specifically these games a lot on my tumblr of the same name, but i figured this was a much better place to interact with other people about the game!

i'm very excited to start participating in discussions :^)

i also enjoy many of the other "cute" games like pokemon (reborn and rejuvenation not included for obvious reasons-- i would hardly say human sacrifice and people getting beheaded is cute) as for my other interests!

Edited by hapufini

31 minutes ago, hapufini said:

hello! i'm not sure if people really do introductions much, it's been a long time since i have been on a forum, but i finally made an account on this site after lurking for ages, so i figured it would be proper to make an introduction~

feel free to call me hapu in place of a name! i have, well, already completed the current releases of reborn and rejuvenation, like i said, i've been lurking for quite some time.

i post about pokemon and specifically these games a lot on my tumblr of the same name, but i figured this was a much better place to interact with other people about the game!

i also enjoy many of the other "cute" games like pokemon (reborn and rejuvenation not included for obvious reasons-- i would hardly say human sacrifice and people getting beheaded is cute) as for my other interests!

Hi there (name in spoiler)

Spoiler

'not sure if people really do introductions much, it's been a long time since i have been on a forum, but i finally made an account on this site after lurking for ages, so i figured it would be proper to make an introduction~

i also enjoy many of the other "cute" games like pokemon (reborn and rejuvenation not included for obvious reasons-- i would hardly say human sacrifice and people getting beheaded is cute) as for my other interests!'

quite a long and mouthful of a name you got there, think i'll just stick to calling you Hapu muuuuch shorter.

17 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Hi there (name in spoiler)

Reveal hidden contents

'not sure if people really do introductions much, it's been a long time since i have been on a forum, but i finally made an account on this site after lurking for ages, so i figured it would be proper to make an introduction~

i also enjoy many of the other "cute" games like pokemon (reborn and rejuvenation not included for obvious reasons-- i would hardly say human sacrifice and people getting beheaded is cute) as for my other interests!'

quite a long and mouthful of a name you got there, think i'll just stick to calling you Hapu muuuuch shorter.

nice to meet you! and yes haha, it's just the screen name i used for my tumblr so i figured to use it here. it's a combination of tapu fini and hapu, an island kahuna in pokemon sun and moon :^)

Hapu Fini, huh? Does that mean that Reborn Evolved is gonna be the Seafolk Village's next stop...? 🤔

Anyway! Welcome to these somewhat darker lands! Be sure to read up on the rules, feel free to check out all we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay!

2 hours ago, hapufini said:

nice to meet you! and yes haha, it's just the screen name i used for my tumblr so i figured to use it here. it's a combination of tapu fini and hapu, an island kahuna in pokemon sun and moon :^)

i was suggesting ya name is the entire paragraph that is in the spoiler box

1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

haha, thank you!

31 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Hapu Fini, huh? Does that mean that Reborn Evolved is gonna be the Seafolk Village's next stop...? 🤔

Anyway! Welcome to these somewhat darker lands! Be sure to read up on the rules, feel free to check out all we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay!

we can only hope :^)

thank you for the welcome! i will be sure to.

11 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

i was suggesting ya name is the entire paragraph that is in the spoiler box

oh, i understand now. sorry about that! took me a minute :^)