Sorry for the low quality, but what.

nhehvnukl

Im fairly sure its just a coincidence, the hospital part was made years after the mansion part and the name probably was just reused. 

Spoiler

Even if you would consider it the same maid, she survived everything, aged, started to live in GDC and then became a patient? Sounds extremely unlikely, considering she is basically a Garufan golem. 

22 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

Im fairly sure its just a coincidence, the hospital part was made years after the mansion part and the name probably was just reused. 

Reveal hidden contents

Even if you would consider it the same maid, she survived everything, aged, started to live in GDC and then became a patient? Sounds extremely unlikely, considering she is basically a Garufan golem. 

Thats what I thought at first too, but the fact that her she's the only one in the hospital with a status, and its "new", which she proclaims herself to be? Its two coincidents in one, which makes it even more unlikely to be just a coincidence. I do agree that this is probably just a refrence because it really doesnt make any sense otherwise, though.

6 minutes ago, logintomylife said:

I dont think its coincidence, just a funny reference Jan made for people like you. But it also made me chuckle a bit, too. 

Agreed.

Also, just to be clear, the hospital is from zone zero.

26 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I wouldn't necessarily write the possibility out quite yet- there has been a case of a human finding their way (there's one in Kristilline during Angie's occupation, and is later hired by the cafe in GDC), and Kanon has been vaccinated going into GDC despite being a maid himself. Besides, these two lines have too much in parallel to each other besides the name for it to be just a coincidence.

that aside, this is quite the curious find indeed. Pretty sneaky, Dev. Team~

Edit: I seem to have been accelgor'd. Whoops.

1 hour ago, Autumn Zephyr said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I wouldn't necessarily write the possibility out quite yet- there has been a case of a human finding their way (there's one in Kristilline during Angie's occupation, and is later hired by the cafe in GDC), and Kanon has been vaccinated going into GDC despite being a maid himself. Besides, these two lines have too much in parallel to each other besides the name for it to be just a coincidence.

that aside, this is quite the curious find indeed. Pretty sneaky, Dev. Team~

Edit: I seem to have been accelgor'd. Whoops.

you may have been accelgor'd by me, but you do raise interesting points. Sadly, they're not really conclusive.

Spoiler

"I wouldn't necessarily write the possibility out quite yet- there has been a case of a human finding their way (there's one in Kristlline during Angie's occupation, and is later hired by the cafe in GDC)"- She also mentioned finding the maid outfit and putting it on because she liked the look of it, and Angie telling her to do the mart. The fact that Angie didn't notice her being an imposter is interesting, though.

"and Kanon has been vaccinated going into GDC despite being a maid himself"- It is mentioned that maids gain an actual body that bleed and some such after existing for a while.

adding onto this, there's also this:

43:43

A maid claims to have a mother...