Florin Death Prevention

GriffinO1

18 minutes ago, GriffinO1 said:

I’ve heard that Florin can die in the most recent episode. Is there any way I can prevent this?

That depends: Have you 

Spoiler

completed all Chapter 10 content?

If yes, then either no or you've already prevented it. If no, then

Spoiler

Don't tell Cassandra about what Flora's up to. (Maybe not turning in Flora would also save him, I haven't heard about that side of it.)

I'm not sure why anyone thought doing what got him killed was a good idea, though.

Edited by ParadoxPotentia
Was too vague outside the spoilers.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ParadoxPotentia said:

That depends: Have you 

Hide contents

completed all Chapter 10 content?

If yes, then no. If no, then

Hide contents

Don't tell Cassandra about what Flora's up to. (Maybe not turning in Flora would also save him, I haven't heard about that side of it.)

I'm not sure why anyone thought doing what got him killed was a good idea, though.

I played through chapter ten but restarted recently, I don’t plan to tell Cassandra as she seemed bad and I was right back then. Is that really all that you need to do? I feel like turning Flora in would effect it.

Just now, GriffinO1 said:

I played through chapter ten but restarted recently, I don’t plan to tell Cassandra as she seemed bad and I was right back then. Is that really all that you need to do? I feel like turning Flora in would effect it. 

Spoiler

From what I've heard, I'm pretty sure that's all you need to do. I think he's specifically killed "because of something Cassandra learns about his dad if you tell her about Flora", though, so who knows if he's long for this world anyways. Flora definitely isn't going to kill him- she's a jerk, but there's not anything to be gained from killing him yet.

4 minutes ago, ParadoxPotentia said:
  Hide contents

From what I've heard, I'm pretty sure that's all you need to do. I think he's specifically killed "because of something Cassandra learns about his dad if you tell her about Flora", though, so who knows if he's long for this world anyways. Flora definitely isn't going to kill him- she's a jerk, but there's not anything to be gained from killing him yet.

Got it, thank you. I was under the impression she was the one who did it.