LF: Mold Breaker Drilbur

Altairein

Hello all,

I have returned after years of not playing and have decided forgo my old save to start a fresh playthrough of Reborn. As such, I remember that my favorite pokemon, Excadrill, is not available until very late in the game. I was hoping someone could part with a low level one ( I have not beaten Julia yet) so I may use it as a pseudo starter of sorts. I do not care for nature or IVs but would greatly appreciate it if it was male and had Mold Breaker. Thank you for your time.

2 minutes ago, Altairein said:

Hello all,

I have returned after years of not playing and have decided forgo my old save to start a fresh playthrough of Reborn. As such, I remember that my favorite pokemon, Excadrill, is not available until very late in the game. I was hoping someone could part with a low level one ( I have not beaten Julia yet) so I may use it as a pseudo starter of sorts. I do not care for nature or IVs but would greatly appreciate it if it was male and had Mold Breaker. Thank you for your time.

Give me a few and I can give you one, will rare candy it to level 5

• Thanks 1