Walkthrough

Starry Knight

• Global Mods

@Starry Knight just saw the updated topic title + post. 

For a Pokemon guide: there's a notepad file in the game folder, "obtainablepokemon", that has information on how and where to get all the Pokemon (with legendaries in a separate notepad file, "legendarysidequests"). 

For items: There are also notepad files for TM, Marble, and Mega Stone locations, and for Gym Leader sidequests that give plates (as an alternative to mining for them). 

For other notable items: evolution stones are sold by a hiker at Bolaii Beach (where the 5th gym is), Ability Capsules are sold at Ability Capsule Corp in Olidroll City (6th and 7th gyms), evolution items (like Up-Grade, etc.) are at the Battle Mall (around 8th gym). 

Let me know if there are any other items you're interested in knowing the locations for. 

For walkthroughs: there are a few complete Youtube playthroughs. Off the top of my head:

HeroVoltsy

SuperFffu

Vince&Sylveon

JK Dreamer

It's possible there are others I haven't seen or aren't coming to mind at the moment. 

Spork is still regularly updated so some of the sprites, maps, and dialogue in the videos might be outdated, but for the most part the progression (as in where to go and what to do next, etc.) should be the same. 

If you prefer text over videos, I'm not sure that a full text walkthrough exists, but I can answer questions about the game if you ever need help or want to know where something is. 

• Thanks 1