Can't go back to Tournament Stadium

MuchoG

So after I beat Adam in the tournament I went and did some sidequests and now I can't go back to the stadium to continue the story. I think the train in route 9 is bugged because the options to travel on the route 9 train are Grand Dream Station and route 9 even though I am already on route 9.  Is there another way to go to the stadium or to fix the train? If it isn't I'm kinda stuck.

Capturar.PNG

Does picking Grand Dream Station not do anything? Anyway, iirc there's an entrance to the Scholar's district somewhere to the south of the train station. If that one's blocked for some reason go to the theater in the north of the route and pick up something with Fly from the PC there.

Not sure if you checked yourself yet, but the entrance to Scholar's district is blocked. I'm having same issue here too. Picking Grand Dream Station only tells me it's unavailable, and I cannot fly to the stadium or even to the GDC. I tried using that Claydol teleportation inside GDC city, and while it worked, there's no way I can access to the Stadium. Going through the Station only leads me back to Route 9, back to square 1. Would like a fix to this ASAP