Something i missed... Hello guys!

Raion

Yeah i missed the introduction, but now i'm doing it. 

My name is Raion. I'm a student and live in Germany. 

Some of you may already saw me, i'm mostly active in the Fan game expose and in the Rejuvenation forum. 

I love Pokemon, Persona, Yugioh, E-guitar and Volleyball. Soon i'm going to a local Yugioh tournament with my new Gouki deck.

Also i'm developing a Pokemon fan game, but that will still take a while until i open a thread for it. I'm currently finishing the trchar sprites and then comes mapping.

My goal is it to finish Episode 1 before Sword and Shield, but no promises.

Oh, the name of it is Pokemon Reworld.

Well, that's all for now. I hope we all get along.

You want to see something from Reworld? 

Here are the protagonists!

Spoiler

vsTrainer2.png.8210250c9f2dea0ba7df0c87c6d14516.pngvsTrainer3.png.dd081b9e6573e55e67817453ffcae788.png

vsTrainer00.png.7276f07ad998df169115eddbcb12990b.pngvsTrainer5.png.b0504a7d6bfcd65d24f58886ea7ff652.png

• Like 1

Unfortunately, SWSH don't seem like they'd be getting any delays, period, so setting them as your deadline's a pretty strict one. On the other hand, you're not GameFreak, so you actually have room for error! 

...Anyway. Welcome to this strict-deadline-less, kinda nutty land we call the Reborn Evolved Forums! Feel free to check out all we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay~!

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Unfortunately, SWSH don't seem like they'd be getting any delays, period, so setting them as your deadline's a pretty strict one. On the other hand, you're not GameFreak, so you actually have room for error! 

...Anyway. Welcome to this strict-deadline-less, kinda nutty land we call the Reborn Evolved Forums! Feel free to check out all we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay~!

Thanks, i'm not saying that's an ultimate goal to finish it before SWSH, but i'm still giving my best.

37 minutes ago, MachoPony said:

welcome, new fangames are always welcome, especially if they end up being as good as the ones we've already got. high bar to hit i know, but i believe in you!

Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

8 hours ago, Anti-loser said:

Hey wassup wormhole traveler

got any kartana to spare

Nope, i don't

7 hours ago, LionMartins said:

Welcome to the forum ~ Wish you best of luck in your project!

Thank you very much.