In your opinion, which crests do you think are worth using?

SSJG Goku

I've only used the ledian crest so far lol

(Punch moves hit 4 times)

It's fun, it makes it actually usable, and a good mon to baton pass stat boosts to.

I'd say it'd be nice if the crest gave it a small buff in attack or speed though.

I really like the look of the Rampardos crest which I may give a try out. Also like the Torterra one but my Turtwig has terrible IVs literally all <5 so I think I may have to use an alternative. Has anyone tried the Meganium crest yet to see if it's worthwhile?

I haven't used the Meganium Crest personally (or even bought it, or obtained a chikorita... 😓), but I don't see why it wouldn't be useful. Leftovers healing combined with a damage reduction effect that extends to allies in Doubles (presumably 25%, since based off of Friend Guard), as well as the hidden buff of having a Held Item that can't be knocked off? Seems like both a bump in its durability and a way to more reliably facilitate its clerical or SD sets.

I have used the Oricorio, Relicanth, Zangoose, and Cofagrigus Crests myself so far. Of those, I can say:

Spoiler

-The Oricorio Crest is simple, but highly effective. It was reasonably decent back when the Crest rose its base stats by 25 points, but the change to percentages was a much bigger boon for it. It doesn't save the dancing birb from its usual pitfalls (can't really take a hit, usually has a useless Ability...), but those are easily circumvented by just killing the foe before they get the chance to retaliate in the first place. It's especially good during the fight that features the Big Top Arena (that ledian never stood a chance...), though Ryland's gliscor can easily tank a hit and render Revelation Dance useless against it via Desert's Mark. 

-The Relicanth Crest is a little less immediate in its value against many foes. The bulk of its buff goes into Sp. Defense, which is naturally useless against Physical Attackers, but naturally invaluable against Specially-oriented foes. Notably, it stacks with the Rock Type's Sp. Def. boost during Sandstorm, a trait that let it hold its own against Ryland (ironic, considering that Rock is weak to Ground...). The more subtle effect this has is that it makes the ancient fish far less likely to be OHKOed before it can do anything, meaning you're not as hard-pressed to run Sturdy on it. Want to make its horrible Speed less horrible on your Rain team? Now you can freely use Swift Swim! Don't care about the Rain at all? Then go ahead and run Rock Head- increasing the damage output of Head Smash naturally increases recoil damage, so completely negating recoil is a massive boon. It's even better now that TMX Waterfall is available, as it was lacking good Water STAB during the Eclysian Pyramid scenario.

-The Zangoose Crest is the only one in this list that isn't just a stat increase, which is fine as the species' primary weakness in the main games lies in durability and there are ways to improve that without just boosting the Defense stats. Case in point: this Crest combines the effects of the Toxic Orb (used competitively to activate zangoose's immensely powerful Toxic Boost Ability) and Poison Heal, trading out the Badly Poisoned Status Effect's DoT for better healing than Leftovers. there are a couple other improvements here: the user is automatically Poisoned at the start of the battle (meaning it doesn't have to wait a turn to trigger Toxic Boost like it would with the Toxic Orb), the Crest can't be Knocked Off (get that bonus damage out of here!), and since the Poison Heal effect is tied to the item, opponents cannot copy it (so feel free to use zangoose alongside a Toxic Spikes setter if you want). (Fun trivia: the Seviper Crest was completely reworked between V11 and V12 rather than just changing BST boosts to percentages, presumably so that Crested seviper could take advantage of a Crested zangoose's higher average HP throughout the match)

-Unlike the other three Crests in this segment, the Cofagrigus Crest isn't quite at its full potential in non-Trick Room teams at the moment. The Sp. Attack bonus naturally lends itself to greatly boost the viability of having it run Nasty Plot, giving it a significant boost in blasting power, and the Sp. Defense buff shores up its slightly weaker side. It's already putting in work, so what's the issue? Well, being as slow as it is, the vengeful coffin will inevitably get a bit dinged up. It can't currently do much about that, since it lacks any form of HP recovery in Rejuvenation's current list of available resources outside of Leftovers, which obviously can't be used at the same time as the Crest. The species does have access to some form of recovery in Pain Split, but it doesn't learn the move naturally and the Move Tutor for it currently isn't in the game, so that's not quite an option yet. Once that MT does come online, though, cofagrigus will have a way to patch up the wear of battle while simultaneously draining the foe, which pairs quite nicely with the Crest's Sp. Def. boost. For now, it will just have to wait a little bit longer...

Lastly, I want to give a quick shoutout to the Claydol Crest. This thing changes its Sp. Attack stat to be the same as its Defense (thus reducing how thin you need to spread your EVs), and increases the power of Beam Attacks by a 1.2x multiplier. More importantly, though, it also completely negates the charge-up tun for Solar Beam regardless of the Weather, and the recharge round of Hyper Beam. That's right, it can spam Hyper Beam with impunity! The only other time you can off something like that off is if you're fighting in the Glitch Field, and that has the caveat of needing to actually kill the foe! This seems like a best-of-both worlds sort of buff for the sapient masonry, and I think it's an honest shame that I don't have a remotely decent baltoy at the moment. Oh, well.