HELP ME WITH ADRIENN PLEAS$E!!!

eForth

RIGHT so I'm at the part in the game where im about to fight Adrienn and holy hell I can not beat him for the life of me! My team is Jolteon, Skuntank, Swampert, Arcanine, Cryogonal, Palossand all lvl 80 with Cry at 78 and Palo at 77 I also havea shiny Amoongus in the box lvl 77 with regenerator please help im really struggling! 

27 minutes ago, eForth said:

RIGHT so I'm at the part in the game where im about to fight Adrienn and holy hell I can not beat him for the life of me! My team is Jolteon, Skuntank, Swampert, Arcanine, Cryogonal, Palossand all lvl 80 with Cry at 78 and Palo at 77 I also havea shiny Amoongus in the box lvl 77 with regenerator please help im really struggling! 

Ok so firstly Adrienn is not a He nor a She, they are Non Binary not important advice wise but now onto the advice:

Adrienn as far as Gym Leaders go isn't as difficult as most and Steel types tend to be of a massive advantage against Adrienn not only because of the type advantage but because xe mainly will want to focus on utilizing Dazzling Gleam in that double battle, Earthquake and Psychic moves tend to be one of xyr only real countermeasures to their weaknesses they have up their sleeve, if you couple Steel types with Levitate or just strong defense steel types with someone with intimidate at your side for the physical attacking mons like Granbull you can make easy work of Adrienn's team, recommended ya take out the physical attackers with Earthquake first or rush to take out the ones that have Telepathy as this means xyr own pokemon will be hit by xyr earthquakes, coupled with your reserved poison types either by using poison gas (which if the mist is around will probably change the field iirc) to poison Adrienn's team (with exception of Mawile, better to hope it gets hit by Earthquakes if possible poison types out early will likely force this one out sooner or just using poison attacks to bombard and pick off the vulnerable members of Adrienn's team.

a Pokemon like Bronzong with Levitate could work for an effective steel type though im trying to remember if you have access to it. (you can catch Bronzong at Route 3)

7 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Ok so firstly Adrienn is not a He nor a She, they are Non Binary not important advice wise but now onto the advice:

Adrienn as far as Gym Leaders go isn't as difficult as most and Steel types tend to be of a massive advantage against Adrienn not only because of the type advantage but because xe mainly will want to focus on utilizing Dazzling Gleam in that double battle, Earthquake and Psychic moves tend to be one of xyr only real countermeasures to their weaknesses they have up their sleeve, if you couple Steel types with Levitate or just strong defense steel types with someone with intimidate at your side for the physical attacking mons like Granbull you can make easy work of Adrienn's team, recommended ya take out the physical attackers with Earthquake first or rush to take out the ones that have Telepathy as this means xyr own pokemon will be hit by xyr earthquakes, coupled with your reserved poison types either by using poison gas (which if the mist is around will probably change the field iirc) to poison Adrienn's team (with exception of Mawile, better to hope it gets hit by Earthquakes if possible poison types out early will likely force this one out sooner or just using poison attacks to bombard and pick off the vulnerable members of Adrienn's team.

a Pokemon like Bronzong with Levitate could work for an effective steel type though im trying to remember if you have access to it. (you can catch Bronzong at Route 3)

Ok I took your advice and ive picked up a steel type in Metagross and im gonna lead with my skuntank and use defog to get rid of the field and have it be the fairy tale field. Im gonna have metagross run Agility, Meteor Mash, Zen Headbutt and Hammer Arm/Explosion. Magical seed will be its item which should give it a +1 in attack and kings shield which should allow me to set up an Agility and hopefully sweep! Xe is going down.