Replacing team members?

Gauvain

As you know we love this game but we can't denie that this game can be really hard sometimes. So much so that we sometimes have to replace team members because they can't keep up anymore. 

And that really hurts.

So did you had to replace a team member? And if so who did you replace it did and why?

34 minutes ago, Gauvain said:

As you know we love this game but we can't denie that this game can be really hard sometimes. So much so that we sometimes have to replace team members because they can't keep up anymore. 

And that really hurts.

So did you had to replace a team member? And if so who did you replace it did and why?

well i played through half of the game with mostly the same team with some changes here and there but not like changing the whole team. but as you said the game is difficult, had to try out new pokemon which i never used and some of them were damn good but some were meh. now i have atleast 1.5 boxes worth of  trained pokemon from whom i choose the best for the upcoming matchups. otherwise i always keep metagross swampert lickitung(hm slave) noivern/talonflame on my team.

2 hours ago, Gauvain said:

And that really hurts.

yes, in two playthroughs, i had to replace my Floatzel and Lopunny.... the first time, i replaced them with Swampert and Weavile. the second time, i replaced them with Bisharp and Feraligatr..... both times, i had to replace them because they were lacking in terms of coverage and offensive power