Does someone have a game that is saved right before v12 starts

Bignoob27

Idk what happened or how, But it seems like my save file has been deleted. The only one remaining is both glitched and all the way back at Jenners Lab. Would really appreciate it as i don't have the time nor do i really want to replay the entire game again.

Thanks in Advance!

1 hour ago, Bignoob27 said:

Idk what happened or how, But it seems like my save file has been deleted. The only one remaining is both glitched and all the way back at Jenners Lab. Would really appreciate it as i don't have the time nor do i really want to replay the entire game again.

Thanks in Advance!

Here.  Tell me if it doesn't work or isn't the right one.  That should be in the right spot to open up the game in V12 and start the episode.

https://mega.nz/#F!drZwRY7L!U19MLqOFGySRsKhuOyODNQ

2 hours ago, Bignoob27 said:

Thanks in Advance!

So you don't have any backup saves?  They were all deleted as well?  If you just lost your current save then you should be able to just re-load a backup save.

18 hours ago, Launce said:

So you don't have any backup saves?  They were all deleted as well?  If you just lost your current save then you should be able to just re-load a backup save.

Yeah, if i recall correctly i wiped my computer thinking i had a backup for both reborn and reju on this site. seems like i only had save files for Reborn