Where Love Lies Gift Code

Racermannen

Hello! I just finished the true ending of Where Love Lies, and a message pops up saying I can get a free gift if I enter a code at the GDC Central Building. However, from what I find there is nowhere to input a code. Where do I input the code?

The building is in the building where the signups for the tournament were, and where the Help Center resides.  However, it has been completely remodeled as of V12, which throws stuff off. The receptionist that handled that wasn't there when I visited the building, though that may have been during night hours and she's always been daytime-only. If she still exists, there will be two receptionists at the front of the building before 8:00 pm/20:00; otherwise, you may have to temporarily revert to V11 to redeem the code.

3 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

The building is in the building where the signups for the tournament were, and where the Help Center resides.  However, it has been completely remodeled as of V12, which throws stuff off. The receptionist that handled that wasn't there when I visited the building, though that may have been during night hours and she's always been daytime-only. If she still exists, there will be two receptionists at the front of the building before 8:00 pm/20:00; otherwise, you may have to temporarily revert to V11 to redeem the code.

This explains it! I had to change the clock to daytime, and now the lady is there! Thank you so much!