GriffinO1

Shiny Locked Pokemon

Are any encounters shiny locked in Pokémon Rejuvenation?

There are not any shiny locks in the game. This does lead to an odd instance in Ch. 13, where you don't get to keep the 'mon if it comes up shiny, but it's otherwise pretty smooth sailing.

23 hours ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

There are not any shiny locks in the game. This does lead to an odd instance in Ch. 13, where you don't get to keep the 'mon if it comes up shiny, but it's otherwise pretty smooth sailing.

That’s good to here. I guess I’m just getting unlucky with Type:Null. With that encounter, do you have to reset the game or just run and re enter the encounter?

12 minutes ago, GriffinO1 said:

That’s good to here. I guess I’m just getting unlucky with Type:Null. With that encounter, do you have to reset the game or just run and re enter the encounter?

I got one and then I ran out of Pokeballs.

Type:null can just be run from and re-encountered, assuming it hasn't been changed from V9. The biggest problem with it is that it has the minimum possible Catch Rate, making even that method super risky- as you seem to have found out the hard way. Sorry.