Zygarde cell trouble

animated_johny7

If anyone has the power to just give me ONE zygarde cell, please just help me out. Oh and before you send me to any item guide or video, you can trust me when I say that I've SEEN them all and have reviewed each one at least 5 times. I can't get the last few only because I went cell hunting literally at the last min, so pretty much some parts of the maps are changed, making some cells unavailable anymore and some cells that I simply can't get because the hidden library quest needs to be done BEFORE said changes are done.

here's my save file, please help....

Game - 762 - Ren - 133h 24m - 14 badges.rxdata

3 hours ago, animated_johny7 said:

If anyone has the power to just give me ONE zygarde cell, please just help me out. Oh and before you send me to any item guide or video, you can trust me when I say that I've SEEN them all and have reviewed each one at least 5 times. I can't get the last few only because I went cell hunting literally at the last min, so pretty much some parts of the maps are changed, making some cells unavailable anymore and some cells that I simply can't get because the hidden library quest needs to be done BEFORE said changes are done.

here's my save file, please help....

Game - 762 - Ren - 133h 24m - 14 badges.rxdata 179.39 kB · 0 downloads

Alright, done some tweaking.
I grabbed your missing 3 old gearen Zygarde Cells from the older maps. And triggered The Hidden Library 2 quest for you to do.
You can contact me later if the 3rd questline doesn't load up for you.
Game.rxdata