Pokemon Alabaster!

J-Awesome_One

You've convinced me to try this game myself!

edit: it is a little sad that you only get one option though. I could kinda tell from the moment the player's mom says "you pick any pokemon that will follow you back", but it's still kinda dissapointing. Togepi is....really not that great.

2 hours ago, doombotmecha said:

You've convinced me to try this game myself!

edit: it is a little sad that you only get one option though. I could kinda tell from the moment the player's mom says "you pick any pokemon that will follow you back", but it's still kinda dissapointing. Togepi is....really not that great.

Ohh no no no! You can pick from Togepi, Larvesta and Beldum. I just chose Togepi because it's been a while since I've used a Togekiss. But yes. Togepi at the start is rough to use because there are a lot of Bug, Grass, Flying and Poison Type Pokemon the trainers use. Also, I'm glad I got you to want to play! It's actually really fun. I'm sure you'll enjoy this too. 🙂

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Majin J-Awesome_One said:

Ohh no no no! You can pick from Togepi, Larvesta and Beldum. I just chose Togepi because it's been a while since I've used a Togekiss. But yes. Togepi at the start is rough to use because there are a lot of Bug, Grass, Flying and Poison Type Pokemon the trainers use. Also, I'm glad I got you to want to play! It's actually really fun. I'm sure you'll enjoy this too. 🙂

Spoiler

The first gym is Larvesta's worst nightmare ._.

That's my stopping point for now 😅 till I feel like playing again

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SilverAngelus said:
  Hide contents

The first gym is Larvesta's worst nightmare ._.

That's my stopping point for now 😅 till I feel like playing again

Spoiler

Pick Togepi and try getting through the whole Academy Arc and then tell me about worst nightmare. 😑 Even if you have Togepi evolve at level 6 with High Friendship (SPOILERS btw, I did just that), it is still a pain. What's your team at that point though? I'm curious.

9 minutes ago, Majin J-Awesome_One said:
  Hide contents

Pick Togepi and try getting through the whole Academy Arc and then tell me about worst nightmare. 😑 Even if you have Togepi evolve at level 6 with High Friendship (SPOILERS btw, I did just that), it is still a pain. What's your team at that point though? I'm curious.

Spoiler

I'm talking specifically about Larvesta and the first gym ._.

Good luck with a certain battle before the first gym, M-JAO~

Pretty sure the owner of the game wanted to give challenging starters for the game. Beldum only learns Take Down till they evolve at level 20, Togepi doesn't have a stable offensive moveset, and Larvesta only learns moves every ten levels (10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, etc.). 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SilverAngelus said:

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get Togepi to evolve so quickly?

I used a speed up function I downloaded called RM FPS Control, put that up to like 300 and ran around my room for about a good 40 minutes before I recorded episode 2.

• Thanks 1