Submit or comment your Spork moments here!

Vince&Sylveon

Do you remember Cassie the Glaceon who changes your Natures from your Pokémon for free? Well, that same Glaceon just froze my Sylveon for 15 turns plus 2 turns of hitting herself in confusion! That's some sort of hax that I have not seen for a while during my tenure of playing Pokémon games. Glad to have experimented instead of healing with Full Heal.

This clip is taken from Pokémon Spork Episode 18 Blind Playthrough.

• Upvote 1

I had a funny one that doubled as a "whoopsie!" moment in the post-game. I had cleared my team of everything but Spade for the Battle VR because I wasn't quite sure how that worked yet, and lost right at the end.This sent me to my last used Pokemon Center, which... turned out to be in the Aerie. I hadn't expected that at all, but I figured that since I was already there, I might as well try talking to people.

I had completely forgotten that Gym Leaders rematch you in the post-game at this point.

I wound up having to take on Post-Game!Angela with just the VR unit, and actually somehow managed to win. The biggest obstacle was naturally her Sensu oricorio, since the VR units are quasi-Normalized, but seeing as the only attack it knew was Revelation Dance, she couldn't exactly do anything to me either. That's probably why she waited so long into the battle to throw the Dance Dance Birbolution out in the first place, now that I think about it... Still, I wasn't expecting to get such an awesome accomplishment out of that series of mistakes, so I'll take it~

• Haha 2