Sign in to follow this  
Throhdown

Can't get back to Gearen

I just recently updated my game to version 12 and I thought there would be some way to get back to Gearen City by now like in the previous versions with the teleporter pad.Has it been removed or has it been moved somewhere else?

This situation gives me similar vibes like Pokémon Reborn. Here's what I think are similar:

Reborn: After getting the 9th badge from Luna and you go to Agate City, you cannot go back due to being off-limits for the time being. And you eventually get HM Fly before getting your 13th badge (which you must get before you use Fly). Reborn City is remodeled moments after you beat Ciel.

Rejuvenation: After getting the 9th badge from Erick and you hop in the train to Grand Dream City, you cannot go back to Gearen due to the guards stating that they're investigating the failed trainwreck. They'll keep on investigating until you get your 13th badge, and you also get HM Fly from Damien before battling Adam. Except that you can use Fly because you just got Souta's badge. East Gearen City has been remodeled at this time.

Oh, and the teleporter was sticking around only on the end of Version 10. I recall Version 11 removed the warp pads.