Jump to content
JK’S

Possible theory for Rejuvenation story

Recommended Posts

I have an idea, after exploring the game and using debug mode in v11, I found out that in v12, you can go to a certain place called the archive, it’s a place accessible through dive, it hold information about the archetype and the interceptor, but it’s doesn’t make sense, until we get more update, but we know from there where spacea and tiempa obtained the powers, they are representions of dialga and palkia, but they’re powers weren’t *directed* from arcues, but from the archetype, unlocking their primitive nature and turned them into Pokemon,and also, we know who they are working under. Don’t read if you don’t want to you

 

 

 

 

 

*THEY ARE WORKING FOR NYMIERA*

You may not believe me, but if you played v11, you remember nymiera’s story about creation, and how vitus came and killed her son, but I used debug mode, and I went to blackstepple castle (where the story happened) and read the book abt the Hero and Queen, and it says a story the same as nymiera’s but they named the son the Hero, and they said Vitus had picked up the sword and pointed it against Her majesty  which means nymiera, and in V10, spacea and timepa say they do their work for ‘her majesty’ which means they work under nymiera, so either nymiera is still alive, or spacea And timepa go back to the past to receive orders from her, because we know she survives the battle with vitus, otherwise her descendants like Alexandra and the lady from the Gommy quest wouldn’t be born, but again it’s a theory so I don’t know for sure could be wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats a lot of assumptions based on nothing. Nymiera and Vitus being first humans is most likely scenario, but still just a possibility, especially after we have seen the Spring of Rejuvenation and how it actually gives infinite life, however people need to live near it. There are a lot of matters that still can conflict this, Ana, Researchers in lab coats, Xenadin and Freya e.t.c. 

 

It is also entirely possible that they refer to a very different Majesty than the book, there is literally nothing to confirm the link, and the Blacksteeple was done years ago, maybe it is something that just wasnt cleaned up or changed. 

 

Nymiera could very well had children before they went to fight with in Hiyoshi. Also did i miss a moment where the queen of the kingdom from Goomy quest became a relative to Nymiera? I dont remember them being linked by blood. 

 

I cant exacltly think of arguments, directly hard disproving it, but i dont think that is the case, not to mention Nymiera would have zero reason to do such things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cyphre said:

Thats a lot of assumptions based on nothing. Nymiera and Vitus being first humans is most likely scenario, but still just a possibility, especially after we have seen the Spring of Rejuvenation and how it actually gives infinite life, however people need to live near it. There are a lot of matters that still can conflict this, Ana, Researchers in lab coats, Xenadin and Freya e.t.c. 

 

It is also entirely possible that they refer to a very different Majesty than the book, there is literally nothing to confirm the link, and the Blacksteeple was done years ago, maybe it is something that just wasnt cleaned up or changed. 

 

Nymiera could very well had children before they went to fight with in Hiyoshi. Also did i miss a moment where the queen of the kingdom from Goomy quest became a relative to Nymiera? I dont remember them being linked by blood. 

 

I cant exacltly think of arguments, directly hard disproving it, but i dont think that is the case, not to mention Nymiera would have zero reason to do such things. 

"Also did i miss a moment where the queen of the kingdom from Goomy quest became a relative to Nymiera?"-  She mentioned that she knows Nymiera, and considering the fact that she died a very long time ago, it basically confirms Nymiera being the women in the story. Of course, its not hard proof, but its the closest well get to it without outright confirming it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cyphre said:

Thats a lot of assumptions based on nothing. Nymiera and Vitus being first humans is most likely scenario, but still just a possibility, especially after we have seen the Spring of Rejuvenation and how it actually gives infinite life, however people need to live near it. There are a lot of matters that still can conflict this, Ana, Researchers in lab coats, Xenadin and Freya e.t.c. 

 

It is also entirely possible that they refer to a very different Majesty than the book, there is literally nothing to confirm the link, and the Blacksteeple was done years ago, maybe it is something that just wasnt cleaned up or changed. 

 

Nymiera could very well had children before they went to fight with in Hiyoshi. Also did i miss a moment where the queen of the kingdom from Goomy quest became a relative to Nymiera? I dont remember them being linked by blood. 

 

I cant exacltly think of arguments, directly hard disproving it, but i dont think that is the case, not to mention Nymiera would have zero reason to do such things. 

Not the queen, but if you finish the quest, there is a flashback of a lady who had hidden the light stone in the castle, and she mentions she is a descendant of nymiera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She does, but again, she could have children all over the place before they went to fight in Hiyoshi city, Anju had a child already for example. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

She does, but again, she could have children all over the place before they went to fight in Hiyoshi city, Anju had a child already for example. 

56:20

She also mentioned Kasumi- one of the rulers of the old kingdoms alongside Griselda, Spacea, Tiempa and Iesiel- being a friend of Nymiera. I dont really agree with everything else he said but you gotta admit, Nymiera is practically confirmed to be the women in the story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not really, the only thing that is confirmed that she lived longer than any other human, which, as we learned, can be achieved through the spring of Rejuvenation. This is the most likely possibility, that she and Vitus are first humans, created by Arceus, but its not CONFIRMED. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cyphre said:

Not really, the only thing that is confirmed that she lived longer than any other human, which, as we learned, can be achieved through the spring of Rejuvenation. This is the most likely possibility, that she and Vitus are first humans, created by Arceus, but its not CONFIRMED. 

Fair enough. Also, what do you mean by "Researchers in lab coats"? Do you mean the people that tried to erase Braixen memory? (and presumebly succeeded with Adam and Valerie (and Saki maybe?))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, nhehvnukl said:

Fair enough. Also, what do you mean by "Researchers in lab coats"? Do you mean the people that tried to erase Braixen memory? (and presumebly succeeded with Adam and Valerie (and Saki maybe?))

Does anyone have a theory on who adrest is? He seems to related to us  (not through blood) somehow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...