Revenge team [Spoilers Ahead]

browricer

Toying around with the idea of making a sort of revenge team of pokemon whose original trainers were killed or had their lives ruined by team meteor. So far I have Corey's Croagunk and Nidorina,  Ame's Absol, and the police officers Growlithe. Are there any more of Corey's pokemon obtainable,  or good candidates I'm currently overlooking? 

Corey's Skuntank is catchable in Citrine Mountain.

Spoiler

Pokemon related to Taka, like Honedge or Gible. Since he helps you to get them if he was there with you in the dessert.

Spoiler

Or the stolen Pokemon from 7th street they were stolen from Team Meteor and some of them aren't returned to their trainers like Ditto, Abra and Lickitung. Maybe the Spoink from the habor warehouse was stolen too.

Spoiler

Maybe the misdreavus, since you need to beat the ghost? of Kiki to get it.

• Like 1

Nah the misdreavus doesn't count imo. 

Spoiler

I'm on the zekrom route rn, will the gible and honedge be available to me? I don't think they count since Takas not dying in this path, if I had chosen reshiram then sure. Probably going to count the Abra and use it if it's not one of the pokemon that'll eventually be collected.