An AMA topic, because screw originality, and also I don’t have a life.

ShadeStrider

Here's a few questions for ya:

1. You've made it into Area 51 undetected and reach an alien research lab. In the lab, there's a create-an-alien machine in there and you decide to use it. What appearance would this alien have and what mannerisms and behaviours would its species exhibit?
  2. What made you choose your username?
  3. You wake up in Cyrodiil during the Oblivion Crisis, what sorta adventure would you go on and which characters would you take?
  4. What the fuck is a physics?
  5. You're stuck in a room with T3RR4WR, what 3 questions would you ask her?
  6. Ending on a normal question, what are your aspirations and dreams in life?

16 hours ago, Des Teto said:

Since you're quite the passionate one when it is about videogames, can you explain why do you think videogames could be considered as an art form?

Long answer expected.

They always were. For me, Art is a creative way of expressing an Idea. Video Games have been doing that since Pac Man started eating pellets and Mario rescued Pauline from Cranky Kong.

What separates Video games from other Art forms Is the interactivity of it. When you read a book, or watch a movie, you generally aren't really doing much to make the story go along, With a video game, everything is based on you doing something. You have to earn the story. To get to the next cutscenes, you have to play a game. To see Mario rescue Peach, you have to beat the level. It's what makes them so engaging.

16 hours ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

Here's a few questions for ya:

1. You've made it into Area 51 undetected and reach an alien research lab. In the lab, there's a create-an-alien machine in there and you decide to use it. What appearance would this alien have and what mannerisms and behaviours would its species exhibit?
  2. What made you choose your username?
  3. You wake up in Cyrodiil during the Oblivion Crisis, what sorta adventure would you go on and which characters would you take?
  4. What the fuck is a physics?
  5. You're stuck in a room with T3RR4WR, what 3 questions would you ask her?
  6. Ending on a normal question, what are your aspirations and dreams in life?
  1. I'd just make an actual Pokemon real. Probably a Togekiss. It would have the whole friendship thing. The world could do with real Togekisses. I'd paraflinch the US Government.
  2. Nostalgia for times past. I used it in the past on the playground whenever I played pretend with friends. 
  3. First I'd grind all my skills up to level 100. Then I join all the guilds and become the leader of each and every one of them. No friends. I work alone. That's how I play Skyrim and that's how I play Oblivion. I'd play as an Imperial, because they are my favorite Race. In Oblivion, they'd be the default, since Cyrodiil is the Imperial Homeland. In Skyrim, it makes sense for the Dragonborn to be an Imperial, as they are the most closely related to the Nords.
  4. The scientific study of objects and their motion.
  5. The Three Questions:
    1. Why are you so Insane?
    2. Do you recognize the name Karen? You are like her, but less murderous.
    3. Can you leave me alone now?
  6. I want to spend my live increasing my skillset, adding to myself and becoming the best I can be. I also want to create my own stories and works of art.

Got a few more for ya:

1. Which pokemon game would you erase from existence?
  2. What is the music of life?
  3. You get an email asking to give some new ideas for a Galarian form. What mon would it be and what typing/abilities would it have?
  4. Do you go to the Cloud District often?

1. Let’s Go Eevee And Let’s Go Pikachu

2. Silence, My Brother

3. I kinda lost my will to care about Sword And Shield after the whole no national dex for “balance” and “higher quality animations”. I’d just ask them to make an Aerodactyl with Access to All the different Recoil Damage moves and Rock Head, as well as an Electric and Flying typing. I’d also ask for them to delay the game at least three years and put more effort into it. And take some inspiration from the Colosseum games and Battle Revolution if you actually want “Higher Quality Animations”.

4. Already did this joke. On Cass.