Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Charmander?

DeltaGliscor

Question

Hey guys i was wondering how you get a charmander (other than a starter ofc) i heard you get it after giving your gang leader their job application but i got a litten from Maxwell which is what some sources said id get, is there even a way for me to get a charmander?

EDIT: Nvmi just checked the pokedex and it said it can be caught at the volcano sooooooo just ignore this

Edited by DeltaGliscor
Problem is solved

3 answers to this question

On 8/9/2019 at 4:45 PM, DeltaGliscor said:

Hey guys i was wondering how you get a charmander (other than a starter ofc) i heard you get it after giving your gang leader their job application but i got a litten from Maxwell which is what some sources said id get, is there even a way for me to get a charmander?

EDIT: Nvmi just checked the pokedex and it said it can be caught at the volcano sooooooo just ignore this

You need super rod to catch it in the magma at the peak , just as a heads up a

2 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

You need super rod to catch it in the magma at the peak , just as a heads up a

yeah i edited the post and said i found out i got the 1% charizard on my first try and have all ready bred a good IV shiny charmander which amazingly is female, unfortunately we dont have access to charizardite Y yet 

On 8/10/2019 at 7:08 AM, DeltaGliscor said:

yeah i edited the post and said i found out i got the 1% charizard on my first try and have all ready bred a good IV shiny charmander which amazingly is female, unfortunately we dont have access to charizardite Y yet 

lucky you ☹️