Vince's Pokemon Spork Level Cap Adventure!

Vince&Sylveon

This is another playthrough after I finished my blind let's play. This time, however, since I've already read the entire dialogue, I'm mostly going to speed through the game as fast as possible since Pokémon Battles are the only aspect where my Pokémon would be underleveled most of the time due to customized level caps. I was able to get my Pokémon to disobey at a certain point in a similar manner to Reborn.

But who knows, If I can safely edit the Trainer Pokémon roster, then maybe the level cap may be changed. But for now, based on each Gym Leader's team roster, I'll stick to what I think is the appropriate level without being too easy to the point of steamrolling. Oh, and since there's a lack of Reverse/Common Candy, I may have to debug my team to reduce the level so that the disobedience factor doesn't become unbearable. Anyhow, here's to part 1!

While there are no field effects on this game, the AI's nicknamed Pokémon (making me have no clue what they’ll sent out) and my custom level cap will hopefully put me in it's place.

• Upvote 1

This is me attempting to record at 60FPS instead of 30FPS on Microsoft Expression Encoder 4. Even I made Spork run at 60FPS, but is almost no different. Might as well revert back to 30FPS.

Just noticed that the game corner and the trainer school undergo mapping changes than my last playthrough.