where to find a poliwag

Teixeira31

A more urgent thing I cannot go to the stadium where the tournament is anymore and I need to go to continue the story please help @Jan the train in route 9 won't let me go and GDC is closed and please fix the problem with the poliwag mission stated before because I can't finish the goldenleaf restauration quest without one I I'm loving the game and I really want to continue the story so please help me

Game.rxdata

Edited by Teixeira31

5 hours ago, Teixeira31 said:

A more urgent thing I cannot go to the stadium where the tournament is anymore and I need to go to continue the story please help @Jan the train in route 9 won't let me go and GDC is closed and please fix the problem with the poliwag mission stated before because I can't finish the goldenleaf restauration quest without one I I'm loving the game and I really want to continue the story so please help me

Game.rxdata 418.51 kB · 0 downloads

Have you ever visited the cave on route 3 before the exit there is a lady after surfing to the left that will give you a troupe flute and you have find poliwags on a lilypad locate 6 of them and you will get a poliwag

Edit: you need to have a save before you left the stadium for that predicament and follow the story before you attempt the goldenwood restoration. Once you get to zone zero outskirts then you can fly to start the sidequest

Edited by Harsh Bhakta

1 hour ago, Harsh Bhakta said:

Have you ever visited the cave on route 3 before the exit there is a lady after surfing to the left that will give you a troupe flute and you have find poliwags on a lilypad locate 6 of them and you will get a poliwag

Edit: you need to have a save before you left the stadium for that predicament and follow the story before you attempt the goldenwood restoration. Once you get to zone zero outskirts then you can fly to start the sidequest

thanks for the help with the poliwags side-quest but I saved many times after leaving the stadium so I cannot return now

13 hours ago, Harsh Bhakta said:

okay, can you search the owner folder in the "This PC" bar in the library app, where it has the search this pc bar to the right

Sorry for the late answer but I had some familiar problem and then I had to go to sleep since it was already 4:00am in my country i'm gonna do what you said now

Edited by Teixeira31

2 minutes ago, Teixeira31 said:

Sorry for the late answer but I had some familiar problem and then I had to go to sleep since it was already 4:00am in my country i'm gonna do what you said now

13 hours ago, Harsh Bhakta said:

okay, can you search the owner folder in the "This PC" bar in the library app, where it has the search this pc bar to the right

I've done it asnwer when you can please

Is the problem is that you can't access the stadium from route 9 anymore? (As in the only destinations are Grand Dream Station - which would be unavailable at that point - or Route 9 itself) If so, download the latest patch. V12.2 fixed that. 

12 hours ago, Lucky98 said:

Is the problem is that you can't access the stadium from route 9 anymore? (As in the only destinations are Grand Dream Station - which would be unavailable at that point - or Route 9 itself) If so, download the latest patch. V12.2 fixed that. 

Thank you I didn't know there was a new patch I'm gonna download it now

Edit:so where can I download the new patch?? I'm new in the game so I don't know how everything works yet

Edited by Teixeira31

1 hour ago, Teixeira31 said:

Thank you I didn't know there was a new patch I'm gonna download it now

Edit:so where can I download the new patch?? I'm new in the game so I don't know how everything works yet

It's in the spoiler where the main download is. You can either download the entire game again and delete the one already on your pc or you just download the patch 2 files and follow the instructions in the readme that comes with it/

30 minutes ago, Lucky98 said:

It's in the spoiler where the main download is. You can either download the entire game again and delete the one already on your pc or you just download the patch 2 files and follow the instructions in the readme that comes with it/

Thanks