Did my Ancient Book disappear?

Des Teto

The Ancient Book has disappeared from my bag. Not sure if it's a bug or if I triggered an event at some point but here was happened:

I've completed the Hidden Library 2 sidequest. I did found the book for sure because I saw in the forum that Karen was supposed to give to us when she snatched the Mega Ring. I remember having it in my inventory at some point because I could read Garufan prophecies in the Hidden Library before leaving.

But now, I'm in Marianette's Mansion and I can't read prophecies present on the Absol and Gardevoir statues. It seems the book vanished from my inventory at some point.

Not sure if this item matters in the future but I find this issue disturbing ^^ I could search through all my savefiles if needed.

18 minutes ago, Des Teto said:

The Ancient Book has disappeared from my bag. Not sure if it's a bug or if I triggered an event at some point but here was happened:

I've completed the Hidden Library 2 sidequest. I did found the book for sure because I saw in the forum that Karen was supposed to give to us when she snatched the Mega Ring. I remember having it in my inventory at some point because I could read Garufan prophecies in the Hidden Library before leaving.

But now, I'm in Marianette's Mansion and I can't read prophecies present on the Absol and Gardevoir statues. It seems the book vanished from my inventory at some point.

Not sure if this item matters in the future but I find this issue disturbing ^^ I could search through all my savefiles if needed.

Did you give the book to the person who requested the sidequest? Since that could be the most likely reason why you don't have it.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Des Teto said:

Oh I don't remember that! And it's probably the case. Knowing myself, I think I gave  this person the book.

Thank you!

You'd be able to tell if you have a blue moon ince cream in your inventory, he gives it to you after you give him the book.