Ask Cass Anything

andracass

Why is your Cinccino named Meech?

And have you ever named a pokemon as a girlfriend? (The two questions are obviously unrelated)

What's your favourite alphabet letter?

And what do you think of Boris Johnson?

• Veterans
14 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

69 jokes are overused and immature. Confirm or Deny?

only 69 jokes? I'm sure that a much greater number of jokes are immature than that.

9 hours ago, Abyssreaper99 said:
  1. Which memes would suit every important character in Reborn?
  2. You played Pokemon Masters yet?
  3. Do you like Spicy foods?
  4. Favourite pokemon minigame?

1.  (I'm gonna enlist ame's help with this one later)

2. technically, yes! played it for a good ten minutes and decided that was enough.

3. Yes, but only up to a certain level of spice.

4. Voltorb flip!

5 hours ago, Raion said:

In what kind of colour would you never dye your hair?

I'm not a fan of neon/bright colors, so probably not those.

28 minutes ago, Lorisaur said:

Why is your Cinccino named Meech?

And have you ever named a pokemon as a girlfriend? (The two questions are obviously unrelated)

What's your favourite alphabet letter?

And what do you think of Boris Johnson?

1. I asked my friend Sarah for help with a nickname. She came up with Meech and I thought it was the cutest thing, so cinccino was forever Meech after that.

2. I don't think I follow. I've named pokemon after my girlfriend, but I haven't said that I'm dating one.

3. Oh gosh I have no idea. Maybe C, for Cass?

4. He seems great! I'm proud of the UK for putting a guy in charge who basically immediately decided that neither he nor anyone in Parliament would do their jobs for a good month or so. He's setting a great precedent of good governance that I have no doubt will continue long into whatever future y'all have left.

3 hours ago, andracass said:

2. I don't think I follow. I've named pokemon after my girlfriend, but I haven't said that I'm dating one.

Don't worry, I didn't want to know if you were dating someone lol

I wast just curious about the nickname thing, for a couple personal reasons

And yeah, England seems to be in good hands ahahahahahah

11 hours ago, andracass said:

4. He seems great! I'm proud of the UK for putting a guy in charge who basically immediately decided that neither he nor anyone in Parliament would do their jobs for a good month or so. He's setting a great precedent of good governance that I have no doubt will continue long into whatever future y'all have left.

Spoiler

1. Most cursed image you ever seen?
  2. Worst sorta jokes in your opinion?
  3. If you've had any other usernames anywhere, your oddest username?
  4. Do you know the muffin man?

• Veterans
On 8/30/2019 at 12:12 AM, Abyssreaper99 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1. Most cursed image you ever seen?
  2. Worst sorta jokes in your opinion?
  3. If you've had any other usernames anywhere, your oddest username?
  4. Do you know the muffin man?

1. there are so cursed pics, though. you expect me to just pick one?

2. rape jokes

3. i haven't! andracass is basically never taken.

4. i prefer cupcakes.

15 hours ago, Raion said:

What's the best thing about Makoto from P5? By the way she's my favourite character too.

she's just super badass and i like her

• Like 1

1. Are we gonna have trainer customization in the Reborn game? Not expecting to have a complicated one, I think a simple one may work. 

2. What is your favorite Pokémon character?

3. Which route in the Reborn game do you prefer? Zekrom route or Reshiram route?

4. What is your favorite type? (e.g: Fire, Dark, etc. )

5. How did you and Ame encounter? 

6. Which game style do you prefer? Fast-paced game with more attacking or slow-paced game with more defending? 

7. Are we gonna have our private space in Reborn game? (e.g: secret base in ORAS, Villa in Platinum, etc. )

8. Which generation of Pokémon is your favorite?

• Veterans
5 hours ago, EyesOnKindred said:

1. Are we gonna have trainer customization in the Reborn game? Not expecting to have a complicated one, I think a simple one may work. 

2. What is your favorite Pokémon character?

3. Which route in the Reborn game do you prefer? Zekrom route or Reshiram route?

4. What is your favorite type? (e.g: Fire, Dark, etc. )

5. How did you and Ame encounter? 

6. Which game style do you prefer? Fast-paced game with more attacking or slow-paced game with more defending? 

7. Are we gonna have our private space in Reborn game? (e.g: secret base in ORAS, Villa in Platinum, etc. )

8. Which generation of Pokémon is your favorite?

1. probably not 😕 it's not really on our to-do list and we have to release e19 eventually...

2. Either Cynthia or Lusamine. They're really the only contenders, tbh.

3. Reshiroute all the way.

4. Ice, Psychic, and Fairy are the top three.

5. It's.... really not as interesting as some people's stories: we just kinda started talking one day and we're still going.

6. fast paced all the way. I've been playing Celeste lately and that game is such a jam.

7. kinda like my answer to #1, probably not.

8. My favorites are pretty spread out between the gens, but it'd be pretty close between gen 2 and gen 5.

• Veterans
2 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

Stop right there, Criminal Scum! Nobody breaks the law on my watch! I’m confiscating your stolen goods. Now pay your fine, or it’s off to jail.

>Pay Gold

>Resist Arrest

>Go to Jail

this technically isn't a question, so really, the only lawbreaker here is you.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, andracass said:

this technically isn't a question, so really, the only lawbreaker here is you.

Fair enough.

Spoiler

Oblivion guards are just so fun to quote, though.

I could have gone with a simple “you have committed crimes against Skyrim and her people. What say you in your defense?”

But that’s not as fun.

Of the two versions of Samus Aran present in Smash Bros, which version do you prefer playing and why?

Spoiler

I prefer ZSS because of Stun gun to dash attack.

• Veterans
11 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

Fair enough.

see you were so distracted by my answer that i looted your inventory

11 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

Of the two versions of Samus Aran present in Smash Bros, which version do you prefer playing and why?

i don't play as samus.

• Haha 1

• Veterans
9 hours ago, Abyssreaper99 said:
  1. A cliffhanger in a film/book/game/tv series which made the least sense?
  2. 3 pokemon characters you think could run a cafe well? (doesn't matter if fangame or actual pokemon game chars)
  3. What is oddest shippings of fictional characters have you seen?

1. i don't know about cliffhangers but the end of blue route in FE3H rubbed me the wrong way

2. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i dunno ones with food and business experience?

3. god these questions are getting super niche and these things require memory

8 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

Who is your favorite Pokemon Desolation character?

If you haven't played it, you really are missing out. It's great, so go play it.

i feel like this is less of a question and more of an opportunity to talk about the thing you like

but sure, i'll go play it. let me just-

*pushes e19 release back a season

5 hours ago, Des Teto said:

How do you feel about climate change?

what the fuck is wrong with people

like i don't care if you think it's a thing or not because it frankly doesn't matter

renewable technology is getting more economical than fossil fuel tech and yet here we are

i just

hhhhhhhhhhhhh

On 9/1/2019 at 9:51 AM, andracass said:

1. probably not 😕 it's not really on our to-do list and we have to release e19 eventually...

2. Either Cynthia or Lusamine. They're really the only contenders, tbh.

3. Reshiroute all the way.

4. Ice, Psychic, and Fairy are the top three.

5. It's.... really not as interesting as some people's stories: we just kinda started talking one day and we're still going.

6. fast paced all the way. I've been playing Celeste lately and that game is such a jam.

7. kinda like my answer to #1, probably not.

8. My favorites are pretty spread out between the gens, but it'd be pretty close between gen 2 and gen 5.

A few more questions ^ ^

9. Will the game involve the characters from official Pokémon games? (such as Red, Green, Lance, Cynthia, etc. )

10. Will we have ash-Greninja in the game?

11. Which legendary Pokémon will have the longest quest? 

12. I cannot understand your reply “maybe, if we were out here lying”. Could you explain that? 

• Veterans
2 minutes ago, EyesOnKindred said:

A few more questions ^ ^

9. Will the game involve the characters from official Pokémon games? (such as Red, Green, Lance, Cynthia, etc. )

10. Will we have ash-Greninja in the game?

11. Which legendary Pokémon will have the longest quest? 

12. I cannot understand your reply “maybe, if we were out here lying”. Could you explain that? 

9. I think looker is already in there? But other than that, there are no current plans to do so.

10. loooooooooooooooooooooooool

no

11. Probably Arceus. In our secret proprietary internal completion percentage metrics, the arceus quest is triple weighted compared to the other quests.

12. My implication is that gamefreak is not right.

22 minutes ago, andracass said:

9. I think looker is already in there? But other than that, there are no current plans to do so.

10. loooooooooooooooooooooooool

no

11. Probably Arceus. In our secret proprietary internal completion percentage metrics, the arceus quest is triple weighted compared to the other quests.

12. My implication is that gamefreak is not right.

Looks like we need to get Dialga, Palkia and Giratina to get Arceus. Without ash-Greninja the game has less fun, though it doesn’t enormously affect the game. 

1. Favourite SwSh mon shown so far?
  2. Best Alcreamie form (you can just say the colour of the form if you don't remember the names)?
  3. What do you think of the curry feature in pokemon Camp?
  4. On a scale of 1 - not really disappointing to 10- absolute disappointment, how disappointing do you think yesterday's direct was?