Ask Cass Anything

andracass

• Veterans
4 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Hmmm....i gotta join the fun....Here are my questions:

1.) If Ame said you are Gardevoir, what Pokémon would you say she is?

2.) Who is your favourite Fire Emblem Character for each of the following titles: Awakening, Fates, Echoes, Three Houses

3.) Since you do like the Zelda series: Have you ever thought that Link was Zelda, because you didn't know his name was Link?

4.) What was the most infuriating thing to ever happen to you?

5.) If you could do a P5 style change of heart for one person that is somehow a celebrity.....be it a politican, a movie star, whatever....who would that be?

And of course, since i am Shogoki, there needs to be a troll question:

If i say Futaba is best girl in P5, would you fight me for that statement?

279125402_Jokerallout.png.0acb8d12b1bb89f95ca2e9c426cca31c.png

1. alolapix

2. respectively: lucina; azura; celica; edelgard. since that's probably not that interesting since they're all main characters, second favorites are: tiki; sakura; est; lysithea

3. first game was link to the past. so nope

4. uhhh i don't really know about a "most infuriating" thing since i try not to keep track of that

but people consistently missing the point is probably up there.

5. have you seen the us president? i feel like there's a public duty here

persona 5 has good characters. no problems here.

• Veterans
35 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

1. Who is your Smash Bros main?

2. What do you think of Persona 3? The Greatest Persona Game....

3. Snake, Did you like my sunglasses?

4. Some people accuse Fallout 76 of being a quick cash grab. But how can that be, if it’s terrible at grabbing cash?

1. Lucina

2. I haven't played it, so I don't know. Ame has warned me off the past personas.

3. who

3b. what

3c. why

4. idk but science says it does

13 minutes ago, andracass said:

1. Lucina

2. I haven't played it, so I don't know. Ame has warned me off the past personas.

3. who

3b. what

3c. why

4. idk but science says it does

You haven’t lived until you’ve played Persona 3. It’s one of the greatest games of all time, undoubtedly.

Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh what am I saying. Of course you don’t.

7 hours ago, andracass said:

5. have you seen the us president? i feel like there's a public duty here

Ok, let's be fair....that answer was obvious^^ But to be honest i feel like he rather needs a brain in the first place.

2 hours ago, andracass said:

I can understand why. If P5 was your first Persona game you might feel like the older titles lack something vital.....It was the same for my gf.

She'll never understand why i like the older games as well XD

Ok, back to topic^^ I got more questions:

1.) What is your favourite Persona in P5?

2.) Will you be playing Persona 5 the Royal?

3.) Have you played any Final Fantasy games?

4.) Since you only named female FE characters on my last set of questions: Who would be your favourite male characters for each of the same 4 games?

5.) If i told you there is a game that is a crossover between Persona and Fire Emblem, would you play it?

I was going to insert another joke about collecting all the waifus in FE games, and make a Pokémon "gotta catch 'em all" joke out of it, but i better not push my luck....

Also: The game that is a crossover between Persona and Fire Emblem DOES really exist. It's called Tokyo Mirage Sessions and you need a Wii U to play it.

Hello!

I saw you mentioned your grad school somewhere in another thread/dimension. What do you study? What do you intend to do once you graduate?

Ok it's boring. Another question perhaps ... Are you hyped for 'His Dark Materials' this Fall? Have your read the books?

• Veterans
4 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

You haven’t lived until you’ve played Persona 3. It’s one of the greatest games of all time, undoubtedly.

Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh what am I saying. Of course you don’t.

I killed the last person who asked me that.

1 hour ago, ShogokiX said:

Ok, let's be fair....that answer was obvious^^ But to be honest i feel like he rather needs a brain in the first place.

I can understand why. If P5 was your first Persona game you might feel like the older titles lack something vital.....It was the same for my gf.

She'll never understand why i like the older games as well XD

Ok, back to topic^^ I got more questions:

1.) What is your favourite Persona in P5?

2.) Will you be playing Persona 5 the Royal?

3.) Have you played any Final Fantasy games?

4.) Since you only named female FE characters on my last set of questions: Who would be your favourite male characters for each of the same 4 games?

5.) If i told you there is a game that is a crossover between Persona and Fire Emblem, would you play it?

1. Alice fucked some shit up, so maybe her?
2. Not immediately- I don't have a PS4 and I'm bitter that the switch just got Persona Warriors.

3. I have: 4, 6, 7, and parts of 9. I don't remember much of 4, 6 is my favorite, 7 was ok, and i didn't get very far in 9 before getting tired of it.

4. shit, you got me. chrom; laslow; pass; hubert or claude. the male cast is very thoroughly okay in Echoes. frankly, this was really easy for 3H.

5. I'd be interested, but it'd probably wind up on my backlog of things to do.

1 hour ago, ShogokiX said:

I was going to insert another joke about collecting all the waifus in FE games, and make a Pokémon "gotta catch 'em all" joke out of it, but i better not push my luck....

Also: The game that is a crossover between Persona and Fire Emblem DOES really exist. It's called Tokyo Mirage Sessions and you need a Wii U to play it.

the waifu aspect is easily my least favorite part of a lot of the games I play. 

41 minutes ago, Des Teto said:

Hello!

I saw you mentioned your grad school somewhere in another thread/dimension. What do you study? What do you intend to do once you graduate?

Ok it's boring. Another question perhaps ... Are you hyped for 'His Dark Materials' this Fall? Have your read the books?

hi!

so i have an undergrad degree in physics and political science with a minor in math and i'm going for Electrical Engineering with a focus on hardware development in grad school.

i read those books a really long time ago and legit do not remember a thing about them. so.... i guess not?

And here i thought chess was something to eat.........wait.........that was cheese....

When was the last time you've been to Radomus gym?

Next set of questions! This one is purely Fire Emblem themed:

1.) Adult or child Tiki. Which one do you like more?

2.) Do you play Fire Emblem on default (Permadeath) or easy mode?

3.) Are you more of a careful planning tactician, or more of a reckless charge in and kill type of player in FE?

4.) Are you one to make sure to get as many if not even ALL child characters on those FE games that have this feature?

5.) On the games that feature a player created unit: Do you prefer to create a male or a female character?

• Veterans
7 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

And here i thought chess was something to eat.........wait.........that was cheese....

When was the last time you've been to Radomus gym?

Next set of questions! This one is purely Fire Emblem themed:

1.) Adult or child Tiki. Which one do you like more?

2.) Do you play Fire Emblem on default (Permadeath) or easy mode?

3.) Are you more of a careful planning tactician, or more of a reckless charge in and kill type of player in FE?

4.) Are you one to make sure to get as many if not even ALL child characters on those FE games that have this feature?

5.) On the games that feature a player created unit: Do you prefer to create a male or a female character?

1. Adult. 

2. Permadeath 100%. If I'm playing lunatic, i'll flip it to casual just since i'm so prone to making dumb mistakes and accidentally losing units to it, but I still treat it like permadeath and just reload if I lose someone.

3. I don't usually just haphazardly throw people into things if they might die, so I suppose I'm more on the planning side of things there.

4. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babyrealms

awakening, yes. fates.....hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

5. gril squad 5ever

A couple more questions/thingmbobs:

1. If you was locked in a room with T3RR4WR and had to ask her 3 questions before they let you out, what questions would you ask?
  2. What mobile games do you enjoy playing?
  3. Nintendo send you an email saying you can design a galarian form, what pokemon would it be at what typings/abilities would it have?
  4. Dragon Age Wed, Bed, Behead: Cassandra Pentagast, Sister Leliana, Joesphine Montilyet
  5. Rank the FE games from best to worst

• Veterans

1. listen, she seems fun. i'd ask her if she wants to get up to shenanigans and then we'd do it.

2. there are a few legitimately good phone games out there. rymdkapsel, bullet hell monday, and monument valley come to mind. otherwise, just chess.

3. it'll never happen, but glaceon fucking deserves better.

4. am i in every game?! it's not even a common name!

5. excluding stuff I haven't played:

1. Three Houses
  2. Blazing Blade 
  3. Path of Radiance
  4. Sacred Stones
  5. Fates- Conquest
  6. Echoes
  7. Awakening
  8. Fates- Birthright
  9. Binding Blade
  10. Fates- Revelations
  11. heroes. fuck heroes.

It might as well be a tie betwen 3-6 since they're all pretty good

7-9 are still fine but not the best

revelations is not great

• Developers

do you have have favorite aesthetic in games or other media?

any pet peeves?

favorite color?

if you could have one animal as a pet that is not usually a pet what would you have?

would you ever attempt the ungodly torture that is a nuzlocke?

would you give a smeargle a hug?

also have a good day cass

• Veterans
3 hours ago, smeargletail said:

do you have have favorite aesthetic in games or other media?

any pet peeves?

favorite color?

if you could have one animal as a pet that is not usually a pet what would you have?

would you ever attempt the ungodly torture that is a nuzlocke?

would you give a smeargle a hug?

also have a good day cass

1. Not that I really know of.

2. People who consistently miss the point

3. There's a really specific shade of purple that I'm a fan of.

4. who needs pets when you have doggos

5. Maybe? Probably a canon game to start, but then I could really just grind up and it wouldn't be a challenge, just boring. so idk.

6. oh, sure.

I feel like asking some not so serious questions, so feel free to be creative (but still honest) with your answers:

1.) So we established that if you and Ame both were Pokémon, you would be Gardevoir, and Ame would be Alolapix. But what if only one of you was a Pokémon and the other one is the trainer. Would you be Ame's Pokémon, or her trainer?

2.) For some reason or another you end up in the world of any game you've played. This world is your reality now, and you can't go back. Which game world yould you like to be in, and which game world would be a nightmare for you?

3.) You have gained super powers. Superman, Son-Goku, All-Might, Saitama....they are nothing compared to you. But you have a fatal weakness that causes you to lose your powers whenever you are exposed to it. What is your super power and what is your weakness?

4.) Team Meteor unleashed a giant horde of Budew led by a Pulse Budew on Reborn City. The Budew are bullying Ame. You could save her, but the only Pokémon you could use right now is a hyper aggressive Charizard that doesn't listen to you and will most likely burn down half of Reborn City if you use it. Would you still use it to save Ame?

5.) You are the main character of an anime. You can either be a famous hero or an evil overlord. What's your choice?

Have fun with these^^

• Veterans

1. i am definitely the trainer.

2. all of them would be nightmares. i would have no options but to break out.

3. my power is everything and my weakness is a very specific set of call-outs.

4. the budew are bullying her by existing. she'll live.

5. must it be an anime? regardless, hero and overlord are simply matters of perspective. just look at three houses.

1. Favourite Reborn Discord Server emote?
  2. How would you react if you returned home and found that Ame had filled where you live top to bottom with plushies of Alolan Vulpix?
  3. Favourite pokemon meme?
  4. If you could pick three people from Three houses to come to life and be your fwends, who would you choose?
  5. 3 pokemon you would hug if you could?
  6. A body is discovered and a known fact is that the killer is a member of the forums. Which user would be on the top of your suspect list?
  7. If you were designing a PULSE budew, what overworld thing would you have it do? Also what typing and ability would it have? What stat boosts would it have?

2 hours ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

If you were designing a PULSE budew, what overworld thing would you have it do? Also what typing and ability would it have? What stat boosts would it have?

Hahaha, good one, i just wanted to ask something similar XD

Moar questions:

1.) If you are the trainer of Alolapix Ame, would you evolve her to Alola Ninetails, or would you keep your Alolapix as she is?

2.) You are a gym leader. What is your type and what would be your signature Pokémon?

3.) You are the leader of an evil organisation in the world of Pokémon. What would be your goal?

4.) Who came up with the idea for Cain? He's my favourite character in Reborn.

5.) And the obligatory troll question: By the power of Pulse Budew you got turned into a Budew yourself. Ame could turn you back, but she won't know it's you, because you can't talk any more. Also Ame got really mad and now she's killing Budew left and right with that hyper aggressive Charizard....what would you do?

• Veterans

1. blobglare or thonk

2. that sounds pretty normal. I'd assume she just went shopping and would continue with my day.

3. I'm dying, Squirtle

4. my death knight slaying smol teeny, the gay emperor of my heart, and Brigid pride

(though there are a lot of good characters in that game so, like, probably more)

5. Cinccino, meloetta, glaceon

6. idk how I feel about this one

7. maximum special attack and its only move is disarming voice. its effect is that it makes people love it.

1. Which house is your favourite in Three Houses?

2. If you could change your hair colour, which would it be?

3. Have you ever had boring days? If so, how did you make them fun?

4. Place you'd like to visit but haven't yet.

5. Place you hope you never have to go.

6. What do you think of the Ranger games?

7. Favourite Reborn leader?

• Veterans
4 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Hahaha, good one, i just wanted to ask something similar XD

Moar questions:

1.) If you are the trainer of Alolapix Ame, would you evolve her to Alola Ninetails, or would you keep your Alolapix as she is?

2.) You are a gym leader. What is your type and what would be your signature Pokémon?

3.) You are the leader of an evil organisation in the world of Pokémon. What would be your goal?

4.) Who came up with the idea for Cain? He's my favourite character in Reborn.

5.) And the obligatory troll question: By the power of Pulse Budew you got turned into a Budew yourself. Ame could turn you back, but she won't know it's you, because you can't talk any more. Also Ame got really mad and now she's killing Budew left and right with that hyper aggressive Charizard....what would you do?

1. I would let her do what she wished.

2. uhhhh either psychic, fairy, or ice. and uhhhhh meloetta/gardevoir/alolatales

3. yeeting assholes

4. ame

5. i rally the budew. we have taken considerable losses, but we can make it through this if we work together. while some of them distract the charizard, the others yeet me into ame. she holds me to her heart and learns to love again.

1 hour ago, LionMartins said:

1. Which house is your favourite in Three Houses?

2. If you could change your hair colour, which would it be?

3. Have you ever had boring days? If so, how did you make them fun?

4. Place you'd like to visit but haven't yet.

5. Place you hope you never have to go.

6. What do you think of the Ranger games?

7. Favourite Reborn leader?

1. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh red but i like all of them

2. darkish blue.

3. i boop ame and watch dunkey videos

4. europe sounds cool

5. probably the southern us

6. the who what games?

7. imma take shit for this but i like amaria

Hello Cass, i have some questions too:

1. What's your favourite soundtrack from Persona 5?

2. The same question just for Persona 4?

3. What's your favourite Pokemon fangame, beside Reborn?

4. What's your most hated part of Persona 5?

5. Did you play Persona Q or Persona Q2?

• Veterans

1. Either the 4th palace theme or the 6th palace them, though the soundtrack overall is pretty good.

2. i kinda haven't played this one

3. Rejuv, pretty much no contest. Reborn and Rejuv are pretty easily the two best.

4. the 5th palace started getting reeeeeal boring. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal boring.

5. nope!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1