Wolfox Ama, I'm already regretting it.

Wolfox

not sure where else I should have put it, but I thought about it and I decided to open an AmA. SO ask ahead.

And before it gets asked, Best Girl is, and will probably always be, Lucina

2 minutes ago, JellyJYSK said:

Who are you?

Wolfox. also known as Roar (fo those who know me from way way back) and my IRL name. Been a long-timer on the forums after wanting to know how to get a Cacnea. Generally friendly.

Just now, Wolfox said:

Wolfox. also known as Roar (fo those who know me from way way back) and my IRL name. Been a long-timer on the forums after wanting to know how to get a Cacnea. Generally friendly.

Aww. That's actually pretty cool. Did you ever find that cacnea btw?

Just now, JellyJYSK said:

Aww. That's actually pretty cool. Did you ever find that cacnea btw?

I did, I could even link to the post (this was before even field effects I believe, if anything the last episode of the game before the circus)

Just now, andracass said:

so to preface i 100% support

but why is lucina best girl

First of all, her design. the Brand being on her left eye reminds me of heterochromatic eyes (which is something I absolutely love) and her Blue hair and overall quite a modest figure simply appeal to me while making her look badass.

Secondly, and mostly, personality. Lucina feels like a person who would try to get along with everyone, protect everyone and would look silly doing so (she has no sense of fashion). this makes her supports some of my favorite in the FE series and learning about her past with the others and, eventually, showing her full admiration for her Father is just really heartwarming. And lastly, she just resonates with me. I can see parts of myself back in Lucina and her despair to not be able to fix the future mixes with my 2017 despair about my own future, both wanting to fix it as soon and well as possible.

I got a couple of questions so here you go:

1. What are your dreams and aspirations in life?
  2. Biggest fear?
  3. If you could become Prime Minister/President/Monarch of any country, which one would it be?
  4. You somehow manage to get past all the guard at Area 51 undetected and find an alien lab with a build-your-alien machine. How would the alien you create look and what sort of behaviours would its race conduct?

1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

not sure where else I should have put it, but I thought about it and I decided to open an AmA. SO ask ahead.

And before it gets asked, Best Girl is, and will probably always be, Lucina

Anything?

Alright i asked it : P 

That said which Pokemon type would you say is your favorite and why as well as which one is your least favorite or you hate and why?

14 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

I got a couple of questions so here you go:

1. What are your dreams and aspirations in life?
  2. Biggest fear?
  3. If you could become Prime Minister/President/Monarch of any country, which one would it be?
  4. You somehow manage to get past all the guard at Area 51 undetected and find an alien lab with a build-your-alien machine. How would the alien you create look and what sort of behaviours would its race conduct?

1. Having a family. I'm simple what can I say. 

2. Dying alone. 

3. Probably the Netherlands as I live there and would understand those politics best. 

4. Probably a insectile based one, based on butterflies. Overall peaceful and friendly, but they have their limits.

5 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Anything?

Alright i asked it : P 

That said which Pokemon type would you say is your favorite and why as well as which one is your least favorite or you hate and why?

Favorite: fairy. I love most fairy types, love the way they play and really like how they were made go take Dragons down a peg as they were a bit too broken in Gen 5.

Least favorite: Water. Most water types are just fish, not exactly the most interesting. Also a lot of water types are a lot more defensive and "stally", which I both dislike (defensive) and absolutely hate (stally). 

1 minute ago, Wolfox said:

1. Having a family. I'm simple what can I say. 

2. Dying alone. 

3. Probably the Netherlands as I live there and would understand those politics best. 

4. Probably a insectile based one, based on butterflies. Overall peaceful and friendly, but they have their limits.

Favorite: fairy. I love most fairy types, love the way they play and really like how they were made go take Dragons down a peg as they were a bit too broken in Gen 5.

Least favorite: Water. Most water types are just fish, not exactly the most interesting. Also a lot of water types are a lot more defensive and "stally", which I both dislike (defensive) and absolutely hate (stally). 

but what about my question of: 'Anything?'

Aside from Gardevoir, what other Pokemon are in your Top 6?

How did you find Pokemon Reborn  (since one of the other asks was basically about the Reborn community)?

Favorite anime (or top 3)?

Have you ever ridden a motorcycle and would you ever consider playing a card game while riding one?

Where would you fall on the 'Raiding Area 51' chart you posted yesterday?

Dream job/career? 

2 hours ago, seki108 said:

Aside from Gardevoir, what other Pokemon are in your Top 6?

How did you find Pokemon Reborn  (since one of the other asks was basically about the Reborn community)?

Favorite anime (or top 3)?

Have you ever ridden a motorcycle and would you ever consider playing a card game while riding one?

Where would you fall on the 'Raiding Area 51' chart you posted yesterday?

Dream job/career? 

1: Gallade, Lucario, Lycanroc, Chandelure, Scizor

2: My nephew send me a link to it way back when, funny enough he could not get past Julia and I got past her the first day I played.

3: in no particular order: Castlevania, Code Geass, 5d's

4: I have not, but if it was possible I 100% would.

5: 100% in the "Don't go, they CAN stop all of you" spot.

6: Most achievable one: Currently game designer. I wish I knew that 3 years ago tho. Pipedream: Singer.

49 minutes ago, Maqqy said:

Hello Wolfy

If Lucina is best girl, who is the best boy?

Never actually thought of this... I guess I'll go with Lelouch. for all the shit he went through he still stuck to his original plan.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, andracass said:

What's your favorite mobile game?

Like, for a phone.

Don't really play them often as most of them are more pvp/gacha instead of single player, but I'm gonna have to give it to fire emblem heroes

6 hours ago, Vinnie said:

What's your favorite turn based game, since I figure you seem like someone who's into a lot of them?

Franchise: Fire Emblem. 

Game on its own: Bravely Default 

• Like 1

If a pokemon game had to be erased from existence, which one would you rid of?

Favourite Glitchxcity remix?

If Nintendo sent you an email asking you to give ideas for a new galarian mon, which pokemon would it be and what typing/abilities would it have?

1 hour ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

If a pokemon game had to be erased from existence, which one would you rid of?

Favourite Glitchxcity remix?

If Nintendo sent you an email asking you to give ideas for a new galarian mon, which pokemon would it be and what typing/abilities would it have?

1: I would have to probably say HGSS/B/W2. Not because they're bad, but because I believe they spoiled some fans (I mean how many people call UsUm Bad for being the Emerald of gen 7 instead of a sequal? or still rag on every gen past hgss for not having following Pokémon?)

2: Probably the Gladion one, though I should really listen to her stuff more.

3: I'll give Multiple answers here.

A1: Flygon Line. Changing it from Ground to Bug (I know, really original), increasing it's Special Attack a bit, giving it Quiver Dance (because a Special Attacking bug) and letting it keep Levitate while adding A hidden ability that allows it to ignore all weather damage (kinda like Savety goggles).

A2: Haxorus line. Giving it a Poison Typing to give it an edge against Fairies (which is the reason it elolved for that, to be able to deal with it's weakness). Getting Poison Touch as ability.

A3: Rapidash: Give it wings, Levitate and Fairy type. Make her an Alicorn! Also, make it's wings a Rainbow.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Abyssreaper99 said:
  1. Biggest cheese strat you've ever pulled in pokemon?
  2. Do you know the muffin man?
  3. If you could spend a day with any Reborn character, who would it be?
  4. Rank the Fire Emblem games you've played best to worst

1. Does paraflinch Togekiss count? 

2. The muffin man? 

3. Shelly. I would just spend all day hugging her. 

1- Three Houses. 

2- Awakening/Fates

4- Sacred Stones

5- Echoes

6- Shadow Dragon

(I know, I gotta play more)