V12 questions - spoilers

Kikss

So I´ve got 2 questions, maybe you guys can help me out.

First one is, is there any screenshot of Madame X with her Mask shuttered? Unfortunately Sakibot couldn´t defeat Amanda in my safefile, but I really would like to see it.

Second one, I´ve heard many of you talking that the red haired girl is supposed to be one of the victims of the miera region called Freya, is there any proof of this or is it only speculation atm?

1 hour ago, Kikss said:

First one is, is there any screenshot of Madame X with her Mask shuttered? Unfortunately Sakibot couldn´t defeat Amanda in my safefile, but I really would like to see it.

Second one, I´ve heard many of you talking that the red haired girl is supposed to be one of the victims of the miera region called Freya, is there any proof of this or is it only speculation atm?

Saki talked about a red haired girl that fought a blue whale in aquamarine cave, changed her clothes somewhere in between and proclaimed herself as fre- something (she forgot)

20 hours ago, Kikss said:

For Madame X, there are like 3 pixels on the side of a face and it doesnt tell you anything. So you didnt miss much in that regard. Except she says something along the lines "if only i didnt wear this armor", implying she either has to do it, or is trapped inside of it. Pretty much how Deathwings suit is part of their body. 

And as the guy above said, in Aquamarine cave red haired girl that called herself Fre- something saved Saki. Everything after is speculation, but its beyond reasonable doubt at this point. There are 2 identified victims mentioned in the library - Freya and Xenadin, and they oddly correspond with 2 white surfers.