Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Magnezone

therealCdog

Question

8 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, therealCdog said:

I can't find Gearen City on the map when can I access it

You can cycle between different maps by pressing the page up and page down button and you'll visit West Gearen City in Chapter 9.  I'm not sure where you're at right now.

6 minutes ago, therealCdog said:

I have 13 badges ready for the 14th

oof.  I think you went past it already.  You can evolve your magneton at the same place you battled Erick for your gym badge.  I believe you've already gone to Grand Dream City and in that case you wont be able to return to West Gearen City until you are able to use fly which I think is when you get the 14th badge?  Or maybe you can fly when you have 13 badges.  I can't remember.  Either way you can either return to Gearen City now or you need one more badge to return to Gearen City.

13 minutes ago, Launce said:

oof.  I think you went past it already.  You can evolve your magneton at the same place you battled Erick for your gym badge.  I believe you've already gone to Grand Dream City and in that case you wont be able to return to West Gearen City until you are able to use fly which I think is when you get the 14th badge?  Or maybe you can fly when you have 13 badges.  I can't remember.  Either way you can either return to Gearen City now or you need one more badge to return to Gearen City.

Which type gym does Erick have I can already fly

Edited by therealCdog

10 minutes ago, therealCdog said:

Which type gym does Erick have I can already fly

Erick was the electric gym leader.  So I would fly back to West Gearen City and in the same building where you fought Erick you should find a room with other electric pokemon providing power or something and just level up your magneton there.

• Like 1