When can I leave Grand Dream City?

MuchoG

Don't tell me I need to be here for a long time and still progress through a lot of badges and story. So they finally give you Strength and there are a lot of new places that you can access with it but they give it to you right before they lock you up in a city. For example I really want a Gengar for my team and you need badge 9 for it, I already got the 10th badge and I still haven't had the chance to go back and get it. The train doesn't work and in the Judicial District there's a sailor that says that he can take me to Gearan but he's booked with clients. When it's the earliest I can go back?

17 minutes ago, kulesiak said:

Sashila village, you can use your boat there.

That's still a while before I get there right? In the walktrough it says you only get there on chapter 13, I'm on chapter 11. Are they really gonna lock you up in a small region for so long? I guess I can't use the team I want, doesn't make sense.

18 hours ago, MuchoG said:

That's still a while before I get there right? In the walktrough it says you only get there on chapter 13, I'm on chapter 11. Are they really gonna lock you up in a small region for so long? I guess I can't use the team I want, doesn't make sense.

if you have the 12th badge you can use Fly.