Tips for Crawli?

32 minutes ago, Leon_Genesis said:

I'm at the point in the story where I'm about to fight Crawli, and from what I've heard he's one of the hardest gym leaders. Any tips or things I should know going in before fighting him? I'm playing on Normal difficulty

Torkoal with drought is good, any Lycanroc form works well and moves like feint and wide guard can come in handy especially early in the fight.

Try to kill Ariados on the first turn or block its attack and kill it turn two and you have an easier fight.

Change the field with sunny day or drought.

5 minutes ago, RadolfSchneizen said:

Torkoal with drought is good, any Lycanroc form works well and moves like feint and wide guard can come in handy especially early in the fight.

Try to kill Ariados on the first turn or block its attack and kill it turn two and you have an easier fight.

Change the field with sunny day or drought.

Where could I get a Torkoal? I remember it was a shadow pokemon at one point but I think they removed that.

Just now, Leon_Genesis said:

Where could I get a Torkoal? I remember it was a shadow pokemon at one point but I think they removed that.

You can find it in the Rock Smash rocks in the northern area of the Safari Zone it is a 6% encounter.