Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Mega Ring

DeltaGliscor

Question

Hello people on this community, im having trouble with my game since Arclight wont appear in 7th street after i buy 1 pokemon or even all of them, yes i already talked to him outside that club thing, the only reason i can imagine him not coming is because i did the Devon mission first and maybe that screwed things up since he lost his eye and stuff so am i just doing something wrong or has my game been messed up, if it helps im at the point where i just beat Adrienn 

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, DeltaGliscor said:

Hello people on this community, im having trouble with my game since Arclight wont appear in 7th street after i buy 1 pokemon or even all of them, yes i already talked to him outside that club thing, the only reason i can imagine him not coming is because i did the Devon mission first and maybe that screwed things up since he lost his eye and stuff so am i just doing something wrong or has my game been messed up, if it helps im at the point where i just beat Adrienn 

Ok to explain, you missed the event that would happen with him meeting you in 7th street to ask you to buy all the pokemon because you advanced too far into the story already however, this isn't stopping you getting the Mega Ring, once you have Titania's Badge you can start the Mega Ring quest when you have bought all the 7th street pokemon by speaking to Arclight in Grand Hall like normal.

5 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Ok to explain, you missed the event that would happen with him meeting you in 7th street to ask you to buy all the pokemon because you advanced too far into the story already however, this isn't stopping you getting the Mega Ring, once you have Titania's Badge you can start the Mega Ring quest when you have bought all the 7th street pokemon by speaking to Arclight in Grand Hall like normal.

Thank you so much for giving me an answer I haven't tried it yet but as soon as I play it again I will have to try that, THANK YOU SO MUCH KIND SIR I feel like I'm overdoing it but I'm so relieved 😌 

5 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Although can I still get a lucky egg

17 minutes ago, DeltaGliscor said:

Although can I still get a lucky egg

Although i dint think you can get one of Arclight anymore, there is one that is a hidden item you can get it can be found in the same room you will witness Lin summon a rock thing (it basically looks like that Relic Shrine from Pokemon Colliseum and XD GoD) in the underwater part of 

Spoiler

Agate City/Town

38 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Although i dint think you can get one of Arclight anymore, there is one that is a hidden item you can get it can be found in the same room you will witness Lin summon a rock thing (it basically looks like that Relic Shrine from Pokemon Colliseum and XD GoD) in the underwater part of 

Hide contents

Agate City/Town

Thanks I only need 1