New Crest Suggestions

I really like how the crests introduced in V11 and V12 have made Pokemon which I would have never otherwise considered for a play-through fun to use, so I have been thinking up some ideas for new crests -- mainly with the intention of either promoting alternate playstyles for certain pokemon or making their unique niche(s) more viable in-game. The ideas I've come up with so far are listed below according to my naive conception of how difficult it would be to implement them into the game. 

Spoiler

Sigilyph Crest: Dark types lose their immunity to Sigilyph's Psychic type attacks and Sigilyph's defense / special defense stats are increased by a factor of 1.3x. (This makes Sigilyph's Cosmic Power / Stored Power set more viable in game)

Comfey Crest: HP-draining moves (Draining Kiss, Giga Drain, etc.) deal 1.5x damage and Comfey's defense stat is increased by a factor of 1.3x or 1.4x (Comfey has a fantastic niche as a priority-based set-up sweeper, but its stats really hold it back)

Weezing Crest: Weezing gains the Berserk Ability and is healed as if it is holding Black Sludge / Leftovers (Weezing's a great wall with Will-o-Wisp and Pain Split, but an awful special attacker; this helps patch that up and has some rewarding interactions with Pain Split to boot.)

Dhelmise Crest: Dhelmise gains a third Steel typing (similar to how Trick-or-Treat adds a Ghost Typing) and attacks which prevent the opponent from switching out (Anchor Shot, Whirlpool, etc.) deal damage equal to 1/8 of the target's HP at end of turn in addition to the move's other effects. (So anchor shot deals 1/8 @ E.o.T. and whirlpool deals 1/4 HP @ E.o.T.). (This makes a trapping / walling set with synthesis much more viable for Dhelmise to run)

Marowak Crest: Marowak's attack stat is doubled (like with the thick club) and it gains parental bond (with the second attack ideally inflicting ghost-type damage for flavor)

Golisopod Crest: Golisopod's priority attacks deal 1.3x damage and its Emergency Exit ability becomes optional (Like Comfey, Golisopod has fantastic priority attacks... but it has a very hard time sticking around on the battlefield. This helps fix that.)

Garbodor Crest: When Garbodor lays down a layer of Spikes, it also lays down a layer of Toxic Spikes (and vice versa); in addition, Garbodor takes 2/3 - 3/4 damage from opponents' attacks. (Garbodor's not normally bulky enough to withstand more than one or two neutral hits, but it has a fantastic supporting movepool that I'd like to see it be able to use)

Sudowoodo Crest: When Sudowoodo uses Mimic for the first time, it gains +1 priority and it causes Sudowoodo to immediately use the mimicked move (ala Mirror Move); in addition, Sudowoodo takes 2/3 - 3/4 damage from opponents' attacks. Sudowoodo is a surprisingly strong attacker, but it's inability to use more than one attack in most late-game battles holds it back)

and my personal favorite

Vespiquen Crest: Defend Order's effect changes, and becomes a variant of substitute which also causes the user to gain a stage in Defense and Special Defense. Also, while Vespiquen is behind a substitute, Heal Order heals 2/3 or 3/4 health instead of 1/2 health. In addition, while Vespiquen is behind a substituteAttack Order becomes a 70BP two-hit move. (Vespiquen has an admittedly awful typing, but decent stats; I thought this was a super flavorful way to make it bulky enough to actually have an impact in some battles if it survives your opponent's initial attack(s).

More Crests:

Pyroar Crest: Merge Pyroar's SpA and Atk

Togedemaru Crest: Multiply Togedemaru's defenses by 1.5x

Chimecho Crest: Create an instance of Trick Room when Chimecho enters the battlefield.

If anyone else has some ideas for more crests, I'd love to see them! I'll also be coming back to edit this post every once in a while if I come up with some more ideas.

i would like to see a zoroak crest be implemented not just for me but for melia too. Maybe he will get some bonus stats while in illusion

OR

make illusion so its a disguise clone, the first hit zoroak takes break the illusion but it takes no damage

1 hour ago, Cardshark000 said:

I really like how the crests introduced in V11 and V12 have made Pokemon which I would have never otherwise considered for a play-through fun to use, so I have been thinking up some ideas for new crests -- mainly with the intention of either promoting alternate playstyles for certain pokemon or making their unique niche(s) more viable in-game. The ideas I've come up with so far are listed below according to my naive conception of how difficult it would be to implement them into the game. 

Sigilyph Crest: Dark types lose their immunity to Sigilyph's Psychic type attacks and Sigilyph's defense / special defense stats are increased by a factor of 1.3x. (This makes Sigilyph's Cosmic Power / Stored Power set more viable in game)

Comfey Crest: HP-draining moves (Draining Kiss, Giga Drain, etc.) deal 1.5x damage and Comfey's defense stat is increased by a factor of 1.3x or 1.4x (Comfey has a fantastic niche as a priority-based set-up sweeper, but its stats really hold it back)

Weezing Crest: Weezing gains the Berserk Ability and is healed as if it is holding Black Sludge / Leftovers (Weezing's a great wall with Will-o-Wisp and Pain Split, but an awful special attacker; this helps patch that up and has some rewarding interactions with Pain Split to boot.)

Dhelmise Crest: Dhelmise gains a third Steel typing (similar to how Trick-or-Treat adds a Ghost Typing) and attacks which prevent the opponent from switching out (Anchor Shot, Whirlpool, etc.) deal damage equal to 1/8 of the target's HP at end of turn in addition to the move's other effects. (So anchor shot deals 1/8 @ E.o.T. and whirlpool deals 1/4 HP @ E.o.T.). (This makes a trapping / walling set with synthesis much more viable for Dhelmise to run)

Marowak Crest: Marowak's attack stat is doubled (like with the thick club) and it gains parental bond (with the second attack ideally inflicting ghost-type damage for flavor)

Golisopod Crest: Golisopod's priority attacks deal 1.3x damage and its Emergency Exit ability becomes optional (Like Comfey, Golisopod has fantastic priority attacks... but it has a very hard time sticking around on the battlefield. This helps fix that.)

Garbodor Crest: When Garbodor lays down a layer of Spikes, it also lays down a layer of Toxic Spikes (and vice versa); in addition, Garbodor takes 2/3 - 3/4 damage from opponents' attacks. (Garbodor's not normally bulky enough to withstand more than one or two neutral hits, but it has a fantastic supporting movepool that I'd like to see it be able to use)

Sudowoodo Crest: When Sudowoodo uses Mimic for the first time, it gains +1 priority and it causes Sudowoodo to immediately use the mimicked move (ala Mirror Move); in addition, Sudowoodo takes 2/3 - 3/4 damage from opponents' attacks. Sudowoodo is a surprisingly strong attacker, but it's inability to use more than one attack in most late-game battles holds it back)

and my personal favorite

Vespiquen Crest: Defend Order's effect changes, and becomes a variant of substitute which also causes the user to gain a stage in Defense and Special Defense. Also, while Vespiquen is behind a substitute, Heal Order heals 2/3 or 3/4 health instead of 1/2 health. In addition, while Vespiquen is behind a substituteAttack Order becomes a 70BP two-hit move. (Vespiquen has an admittedly awful typing, but decent stats; I thought this was a super flavorful way to make it bulky enough to actually have an impact in some battles if it survives your opponent's initial attack(s).

If anyone else has some ideas for more crests, I'd love to see them! I'll also be coming back to edit this post every once in a while if I come up with some more ideas.

honestly i think some of the crest you suggested could be a little bit OP, idk but the crest suppose to only give a small boost to help the pokemon out

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Reginald Sanshire said:

Stunfisk Crest: Increases its Defense by 1.3x, gives it immunity to Water-type attacks, and restores 25% of its HP when it gets hit with one.

Kecleon Crest: Merges its Special Attack and Special Defense stats.

I feel like your Kecleon one just turns it into a worse Greninja.  Sure, it would be more bulky than Greninja and even slightly stronger, but I'd rather have Greninja's speed on a Protean user.

I've got a few ideas that aren't too OP(maybe):

Wishiwashi Crest - when taken out of schooling form (at low HP), it automatically switches out of battle and regains 1/3 of its HP. (acts like wimp out and regenerator. maybe only once idk)

Farfetch'd Crest - ups the critical hit ratio (like its stick) and ups attack and speed by x1.2 then matches them

Swoobat Crest - Matches special attack to speed and gains a berserker ability

Plusle/Minun Crests - Gain levitate ability and gains a helping hand boost indefinitely upon entering battle

Chatot Crest - Gains aerilate ability and chatter's power boosts by x1.3

For @kream

Zoroark Crest - Gains Disguise ability WHILE in an illusion and swaps strengths and weaknesses

Phione Crest - 1. Gains Drizzle ability and nullifies electric attacks and converts it into a special attack boost

2. Gains Drizzle and Swift Swim ability and starts with aqua ring

My Personal Favorite:

Mimikyu Crest - Boosts attack when disguise breaks and every time it inflicts physical damage it receives a small percentage back as HP

• Like 1

Melloeta Crest- changes its form depending on whether the attack she is using is physical or special attack e.g. no need for relic song, using close combat transforms her in pirrouete form, using psychic into aria form
Mew crest- all moves used by Mew get STAB bonus

Here's my WMGs for new crests:

Golisopod: Its Emergency Exit causes its Speed to double instead of switching out. But the effect goes away when Golisopod is over 50% HP.

Delibird: It increases its attack by 1.5 and gives it the No Guard innate ability.

Masquerain: Gives it an additional Water type along with its normal Bug/Flying type.

Luvdisc: Sp. Attacks used by it uses its speed stat instead.

Butterfree: Increases Speed and Sp. Attack by 1.5 (To help it compete with Mega Beedrill)

Heatmor: Increases Speed by 1.5 and gives it innates Tough Claws.

Serperior: 30 points of Sp. Attack gets donated to Attack. For Physical Serperior. Encouraging Swords Dance and Coil sets though Smogoners will still stick with Contrary Serperior as it will never drop from OU. It gets Leaf Blade, Aqua Tail, Knock Off and Outrage (also, Iron Tail for Coil sets) so not all is lost.

Emboar: Gives it Rock Head and Defense increase by 1.3x

Samurott: Makes it immune to Electric and raise Attack if hit by one.

Garbodor: Gives Corrosion and Sp. Attack scales with attack.

Delcatty: Gives it Scrappy and Increase Offenses by 1.3x

Noctowl: Increases Accuracy and Speed by 50%

Parasect: Powder moves have +1 priority.

And if Postgame Legendaries are allowed to have Crests, here's my take (for lackluster ones of course).

Regigigas: Slow Start lasts one turn instead of 5 each time.

Guzzlord: Starts with three stacks of Stockpile like Rift Hippo's ability.

Articuno: Raises Sp. Attack by 1.2x and make it Hail when entering.

Moltres: Raise Accuracy by 1.3 and Flying Attacks have a small chance of burn

Zapdos (It's already OU material and still has no way to deal with rock types better but it's part of a trio so here's my attempt for a new playstyle) Sp. Attack and Attack Swaps and First move it uses always crits. Wild Charge and Drill Peck exist so it sorta works.

Edited by Crickzilla
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, kream said:

honestly i think some of the crest you suggested could be a little bit OP, idk but the crest suppose to only give a small boost to help the pokemon out

That's a fair criticism. I made my crests with the intention of having them be strictly better than certain held items in order to ensure that the pokemon using them would, in fact, be buffed... but I can see how that might make them too good. Maybe a crest's real value should come from how it changes a pokemon's playstyle, and not by providing a strict buff to a pokemon.

I've had a couple bounce around my head for awhile.

Luxray Crest: Biting moves get a 50% boost in power (AKA Strong Jaws) and Luxray becomes an Electric/Dark type.

Roserade Crest: Speed is increased by 1.3 and gains the Storm Drain ability.

Gigalith Crest: Attack and Special Attack are swapped (This is more of a gimmick and would require some additional Special attacks, but it's an idea.)

Salazzle Crest: Gives it Merciless
Toxapex Crest: Gives it Corrosion

Here are some ideas for me... I specifically went to the Untiered mons, I think. Though it is very possible that I am unconsciously taking ideas from previous Crest threads...

Mr/Mrs Mime Crest: All Light Screens/Reflects/Safeguards/Lucky Chants on this pokemon's side of the field are permanent and cannot be ignored by critical hits/abilities or destroyed by Brick Break/Psychic Fangs. This pokemon also has the Filter ability activated for all attacks. (Creates a "tank" mon).

Basculin Crest: Gains all four of Basculin's abilities simultaneously (Reckless, Rock Head, Adaptability, and Mold Breaker).

Bibarel Crest: Overwrites current ability for both Moody and Simple.

Bouffant Crest: Gains the Fur Coat ability.

Corsola Crest: Corsola loses its Rock weaknesses but retains Rock resistances and STAB, and also gains an effect like Ingrain.

Delcatty Crest: Activates Rainbow Field and increases attack stats by 15 each.

Dewgong Crest: Reverses resistances and weaknesses, also gives Dewgong the Thick Fat or Ice Body ability twice over if it has one of those abilities already, or gives it one randomly if Dewgong has Hydration.

Dunsparce Crest: Doubles speed, then boosts Attack/Defense or Special Attack/Special Defense, depending on whether Attack or Special Attack is higher. (Dunsparce and Delcatty are meant to fight on the Rainbow Field, I think).

Exeggutor Crest: Activates Chlorophyll (Normal Exeggutor) or applies Curse twice (Alolan Exeggutor).

Hypno Crest: Dream Eater and Nightmare affect all pokemon as if they were asleep. (Found out it already has a crest, never mind)

Leavanny Crest: Swaps Attack and Special Attack, reduces Fire and Flying damage taken to 0.25.

Ninjask Crest: The turn after this pokemon enters the battle, Ninjask's ability becomes Moxie.

Oricorio Crest: Dancer activates twice, and also for this Pokemon's own attacks. (Found out it already has a crest, never mind)

Persian: Technician affects abilities up to a base power of 90.

Sandslash Crest: Activates both abilities and summons Hail or a Sandstorm depending on Form.

Wailord: Increases Wailord's Defense and Special Defense by 1.25x and causes it to use a random move instead of it not acting whenever it begins its turn asleep (think auto-Sleep Talk)

Hitmonlee: Increases Speed by 1.25x and accuracy by 10%.

Hitmonchan: Sp. Atk becomes equal to Sp. Defense. All moves triggered by Iron Fist becomes Special moves.

Hitmontop: When this Pokemon switches in, all enemy Pokemon's Sp. Atk is reduced by one stage. Increase power of moves triggered by Technician by 1.25 (after Technician boost).

Mantine: Increase Defense by 1.25x. Reduce Electric-type damage done to this Pokemon by half.

Chesnaught: Reduces Super-Effective damage done to this Pokemon by half. Whenever an enemy Pokemon is dealt damage in a way other than a direct attack or by a status condition, that damage is doubled.

Delphox: Whenever a "Magical" move is used, restore own HP by 25%. "Magical" moves are: Mystical Fire, Will-O-Wisp, Magic Room, Trick, Magic Coat, Dazzling Gleam, Lucky Chant, Future Sight, Hidden Power, Dream Eater, Hypnosis, and Skill Swap.

Greninja: Ability becomes Battle Bond and can take the form of Battle Bond Greninja.

Stunfisk: Increase Sp. Atk by 2x and Speed by 1.5x (If you've played Insurgence, you'll remember Taen and his super Stunfisk...)

Liligant: Grass-Type Attacks used by this Pokemon ignore type resistances. Increase Speed, Defense, and Sp. Def each by 1.1x

Samurott: Increase Power of all Blade moves by 1.5x (Blade moves are Razor Shell, Slash, Fury Cutter, X-Scissor, Air Slash, Sacred Sword, Night Slash, and Slash and Burn) and Speed by 1.25x.

Emboar: Double Emboar's Weight, increase its Defense and Special Defense by 1.25x each, and restore its HP by 25% whenever it faints a Pokemon.

Serperior: In Double Battles, all Stat-level affecting moves that target automatically target Serperior (for example, if your Pokemon or your opponent's Pokemon used Charm, it would hit Serperior instead of any other target).

Thought of a few more.

Flygon Crest: Boosts Special Attack by 1.3x, and doubles the power of "not very effective" moves. (since it never got the mega it deserved)

Froslass Crest: Boosts Defense and Special Defense by 1.25x, and doubles the chance of its attacks having secondary effects.

Drapion Crest: Boosts Attack and Speed by 1.25x, and increases the power of biting moves by 20%.

Vikavolt Crest: Boosts Speed by 1.5x, and gains +1 Speed at the end of each turn.

Furret: Whenever Furret boosts its stats via a status move, it increases its ally Pokemon's stats by one level each of each stat boosted (ex. Agility only raises Speed by one despite Furret getting two levels, but Coil grants Furret's partner a boost in Attack, Defense, and Accuracy).

Delcatty: Whenever Delcatty ends the turn without being targeted by a move, all of its stats increase by one level each.

Delibird: Grants an effect identical to Prankster ability. If Delibird is knocked it in a double battle and its partner is still active, its partner is healed by 1/2 its max HP.

Grumpig: Once per round of combat, if Grumpig is at low enough health to eat a Berry, it will get the effect of a Sitrus Berry and restore its health. (Think of it like Leftovers but only active during lowered health and stronger).

Poliwrath: Increase its Defense and Sp. Def by 1.2x each. Increase its Accuracy by 30%.

Primeape: Increase its Speed by 1.2x. All hits on Primeape become Critical Hits.

Victreebel: All stat reductions done on enemy Pokemon are doubled. Victreebel can Poison Steel-Types and other Poison-Types.

Decidueye: All two-turn attacks (Solar Beam, Sky Attack, Phantom Force) only take one turn to use instead and their power is increased by 25%.

Primarina: Increase the power of all Sound-Based moves by 30%.

Incineroar: Reduce its Defense and Sp. Defense stats by 1.3, double its Speed, and increase its Attack by 1.25.

Lapras: Reduce the damage done by Fighting and Rock-type moves to Lapras by half.

Jolteon: Attack becomes equal to Speed.

Flareon: Poisons Flareon as Toxic Orb. Flareon no longer takes damage from Status Conditions or Traps (Spikes, Stealth Rock etc.)

Vaporeon: Whenever the Weather or Terrain changes, Vaporeon is cured of all Status Conditions.

Sylveon: Misty Terrain activates upon switch-in.

Espeon: Whenever the opponent's Pokemon or team is effected by a targeted status move (whether the source is Espeon's attack or a Magic-Bounced attack), increase this Pokemon's Sp. Atk by one level.

Umbreon: Umbreon becomes Dark/Poison typing. All Normal moves used by Umbreon become Poison-type.

Omastar: Rock-Type moves calculate damage using Omastar's Sp. Atk stat.

Kabutops: Draining moves (Absorb, Mega Drain, Giga Drain) calculate damage using Kabutops's Attack stat.

Bellossom: Whenever Bellossom's HP would be restored by an amount, if the weather is Sunny, Bellossom's HP is restored to full instead.

Vileplume: Pokemon that Vileplume with a contact move are swapped with a random Pokemon from the enemy trainer's party. Vs. wild encounters, nothing happens.

Girafarig: Girafarig's contact moves gain a 100% chance to Confuse enemy Pokemon that it hits.

Cradily: Reduce the damage done by Fighting and Steel-type moves to Cradily by half.

Armaldo: Increase Speed by 1.2x. Armaldo gains immunity to Water-type attacks.

Tropius: Harvest is active regardless of weather. Whenever this Pokemon eats a Berry, its ally Pokemon also gain that Berry's effect.

19 hours ago, 0ris said:

Liligant: Grass-Type Attacks used by this Pokemon ignore type resistances. Increase Speed, Defense, and Sp. Def each by 1.1x

The first part isn't too bad of an idea considering Lilligant lacks coverage as a Pokemon, however; I don't really think the second part helps her too much.  The defense boosts are too small to really make any difference and the speed boost ends up being superfluous as Lilligant already has Quiver Dance to boost its speed and Chlorophyll to double its speed if used on a team that makes use of sun in some manner.  I'd say either increase the secondary effects more or replace them altogether with some leftovers recovery like Meganium's crest has as at least it can heal itself while sweeping that way.

Honestly, the best way they could help Lilligant would be to have a Shadow Lilligant able to be caught with said Shadow Lilligant having Fiery Dance and maybe Seed Flare to fix its movepool problem.  Quiver Dance, Fiery Dance, Seed Flare, Sleep Powder would be a pretty powerful moveset for Lilligant to work with.

Even more crest ideas!

Slaking: Raises special defense base stat by x1.3, and gives all attacks a Feint-like ability, meaning that they bypass Protect/Detect, and also can hit Pokemon in the "invincibility" stages of Dig, Dive, or Shadow Force. (Basically, even if Truant isn't removed, it can take hits a little better and also the enemy can't just spam moves or pokemon to ignore Slaking's attacks).

Abomasnow: Gains Fighting, Ground, and Rock type resistances and STAB. (Not even sure what this might do).

Gastrodon: At the end of every turn, sets Stockpile level to 2 automatically (or 3, if Stockpile was used that turn).

Eelektross: Activates Coil when Eelektross enters the battlefield, halves damage taken from Ground attacks (if someone brings in a pokemon with Mold Breaker).

Jellicent: Constrict lowers speed, affects all enemy pokemon, and afflicts enemies with Poison status. Bind deals 1/6 of max health as damage and lowers speed every turn. (Jellicent's a jellyfish, so I focused on the tentacles). 

Lurantis: Activates Contrary and Simple. All stat lowering moves are redirected to this pokemon.

4 hours ago, Outside Indoorsman said:

Cyrogonal: Activates Iron Defense and Aurora Veil when entering the battlefield. (Boosting defenses).

Actually... There's already a Cryogonal Crest in the game files. We can't obtain it yet and it might be removed if finalized. The effect's too subpar, though.
"It helps Cryogonal use its Special Attack when using a physical move." It barely has physical moves to abuse.

Hi again. Trying to maybe give the thread a jump start... Tell me what you think.

New Crest Ideas

Cacturne: Swaps Attack stats with Defense stats and removes Grass weaknesses.

Carbink: Cannot be Taunted, Guard Split cannot lower Carbink’s defense.

Carnivine: Gives (all Grass and) bite/fang moves STAB ((Another Grass STAB ?)and Strong Jaw) and also gives all attacks a x2 Shell Bell like effect (healing double the damage a Shell Bell would).

Delibird: Increases Speed by 50%, and strengthens Present (Present never misses, deals 150 base damage when targeting enemy Pokemon, and deals type damage based on the other moves Delibird has. Gunk Shot means Present can deal Poison damage, Dream Eater allows Present to deal Psychic damage, Destiny Bond allows Present to deal Ghost damage. Present chooses between them depending on which will be most effective (A normal/flying pokemon would get an Ice Present). Present also heals up to 50% of max health when targeting friendly Pokemon).

Octillery: Gives first attack that Octillery uses after coming out STAB and Lock-On. (Meant to take advantage of Octillery’s huge move pool between types. STAB (but not Lock-On) remain on that move as long as Octillery remains in the field, and resets if Octillery faints or is recalled).

Probopass: Grants Levitate ability, reduces damage taken from Fighting attacks by 1/2.

Rapidash: Boost Attack stats, Defense stats, or Speed and Accuracy, each by x1.4. These stat boosts are based on Rapidash’s current Ability (Flash Fire, Flame Body, or Run Away, respectively).

Seaking: Grants a Focus Sash like effect - Seaking, when receiving a hit that would knock it out, will retain one HP, and Seaking gains +1 priority on any move used at one HP. (Seaking has Flail).

OR

Seaking: Seaking’s Special Attacks now deal damage based on Seaking’s normal Attack stat. Lightning Rod, if active, increases Attack instead of Special Attack.

Regigigas: While Slow Start is activate, Regigigas’s Defense and Special Defense are both increased by x1.5.

Regice: Regice’s Defense stat is overridden by its Special Defense stat.

Raticate: Revenge, Retaliate, Bide, Final Gambit, and Reversal all deal x1.5 damage and activate even if Raticate was knocked out before they could be used (like Aftermath), and Counter also has the effect of Mirror Coat.

Shiinotic: Summons the Enchanted Forest field as long as Shiinotic is active.

Sawsbuck: Changes Sawsbuck’s ability and typing depending on the Season form it’s in (Like a Mega Evolution?) Also, all Normal moves become the new non-Grass type and gain STAB (like Normalize or Refrigerate).

Spring: Grass/Water: Ability becomes Drizzle. Normal moves become Water.

Summer: Grass/Fire: Ability becomes Drought. Normal moves become Fire.

Fall: Grass/Rock: Ability becomes Sand Stream. Normal moves become Rock.

Winter: Grass/Ice: Ability becomes Thick Fat or Fur Coat. Normal moves become Ice.

OR

Sawsbuck: Increases defenses by x1.3 and “head” moves (Headbutt, Horn Leech, or Megahorn) by x1.3.

Poliwrath: Special Attacks now run off Attack stat. Every other turn, Mind Reader is activated.

Shiftry: Ability becomes Aerilate, Flying attacks and Ominous Wind/Silver Wind/Leaf Storm/Leaf Tornado/Razor Wind/Twister/Hurricane/Icy Wind all are strengthened by x1.2.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2019 at 3:08 AM, Cardshark000 said:

Hide contents

and my personal favorite

More Crests:

Pyroar Crest: Merge Pyroar's SpA and Atk

Togedemaru Crest: Multiply Togedemaru's defenses by 1.5x

Chimecho Crest: Create an instance of Trick Room when Chimecho enters the battlefield.

Magmortar Crest: Magmortar's Speed stats scales with SpAtk stats. Vaporizes all Water type moves on opposing Pokemon and hurts all opposing Water type Pokemons by 1/8 HP each turn.

Electivire Crest: Electivire's ability becomes Speed Boost. It always gives immunity to all Ground type moves.

Edited by RoyChaos
I want for you to understand.

Crabominable Crest: Swaps base HP and Speed stat around. (97 <=> 43)

Floatzel Crest: Adds Ice Typing

Purugly Crest: x1.4 Boost to Base Attack Stat 

Watchog Crest: x1.5 Boost to Speed and Attack. Acquires Tinted Lens ability

All Gen 5 Elemental Monkeys Crests: Acquires Adaptability ability

Mothim Crest: x2.0 Boost to Base Speed Stat

Wormadam Crest: x1.3 Boost to Defense/Sp.Def Stats, Acquires Filter ability and 1/16 Recovery to Health each turn 

Sunflora crest: multiplies special attack by 1.2 or 1.3, multiplies speed by 1.8 or 2, and sets up the sun on switch in.

assuming the Drought ability it gets from the crest doesn't replace its original ability, it can get an extra x1.5  to special attack with solar power or a x2 to speed with chlorophyll, so the crest multipliers would have to be adjusted based on that. but I think Sunflora needs a pretty big amount of help, as it is pretty much unusable by the time you reach the first crests in the laberynth.