Stuck in Ren Battle at Narcissa's Gym

Hey there, this is my first post in the Forum (my first post is a help request T_T), i don't know if this thread is in the right place or there already is a help thread so i'm sorry.

Anyway, as the title says i'm having difficulty at the battle with Ren at Narcissa's gym.

I'm not having so much trouble with the first pokémons (actually found a bit too easy), the great problem is that DAMN FROGRADIER THAT KEEP CHANGING TYPES AT EACH ATTACK, my entire team keeps getting wiped out in a few turns after Frogadier kicks in.

My current team is:

Level 35 Decidueye - Synthesis | Razor Leaf | Spirit Shackle | Pluck

Level 35 Lycanroc - Rock Slide | Rock Tomb | Accelerock | Bite

Level 29 Vivillon (Shiny) - Light Screen | Psybeam | Supersonic | Draining Kiss

Level 32 Zigzagoon (HM Slave :/) - Covet | Rock Smash | Cut | Take Down

Level 30 Solrock - Psychic | Cosmic Power | Psywave | Rock Slide

Level 34 Mightyena - Roar | Embargo | Assurance | Scary Face

2 hours ago, AnonimousOtaku said:

Hey there, this is my first post in the Forum (my first post is a help request T_T), i don't know if this thread is in the right place or there already is a help thread so i'm sorry.

Anyway, as the title says i'm having difficulty at the battle with Ren at Narcissa's gym.

I'm not having so much trouble with the first pokémons (actually found a bit too easy), the great problem is that DAMN FROGRADIER THAT KEEP CHANGING TYPES AT EACH ATTACK, my entire team keeps getting wiped out in a few turns after Frogadier kicks in.

My current team is:

Level 35 Decidueye - Synthesis | Razor Leaf | Spirit Shackle | Pluck

Level 35 Lycanroc - Rock Slide | Rock Tomb | Accelerock | Bite

Level 29 Vivillon (Shiny) - Light Screen | Psybeam | Supersonic | Draining Kiss

Level 32 Zigzagoon (HM Slave :/) - Covet | Rock Smash | Cut | Take Down

Level 30 Solrock - Psychic | Cosmic Power | Psywave | Rock Slide

Level 34 Mightyena - Roar | Embargo | Assurance | Scary Face

Try getting all mons to level 35 so that they are ready after Narcissa. You can use flash to change the haunted field to blessed field, the field used by marianette and use normal moves against his ghosts/dark mons. Use scary face on the frogadier then spam rock slide with lycanrock. You can get flash from the chrisolia hotel game corner for 1000 coins so it is advised to have 20k pokedollars and you can teach flash to vivillon

Edited by Harsh Bhakta

10 minutes ago, Harsh Bhakta said:

Try getting all mons to level 35 so that they are ready after Narcissa. You can use flash to change the haunted field to blessed field, the field used by marianette and use normal moves against his ghosts/dark mons. Use scary face on the frogadier then spam rock slide with lycanrock. You can get flash from the chrisolia hotel game corner for 1000 coins so it is advised to have 20k pokedollars and you can teach flash to vivillon

Thank you for the reply, i will try this soon